The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves

Part 20

3/2015

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

This is a continuation of a story that began with files containing Parts 1-19. You’ll have alot more fun if you read those parts first! Actually, only reading part 19 is necessary to make sense of this part.

[Summary so far: Slade Beatty has been made the partner of alien Znort, who is supposed to protect the Earth from a potential invasion of powerful barbarians by creating a league of superheroes, but instead does it for his own perverse pleasures.]

20.

Eric woke up and got off of Marty-futon. It had been a comfortable night’s sleep, since Marty now could adjust his length, and his hardness and softness anywhere on his body at Eric’s command. But before Eric could fold up Marty’s arms and legs and place him in the sunlit corner, Marty-bot spoke.

“I require feeding.”

Eric’s cock sprang into action, erecting instantly and making Eric lower it into Marty’s mouth. Eric wondered what it would be like if the real Marty’s mind were still somewhere inside that flexible body, thinking, “No, no, please don’t fuck my throat, let me go, please don’t mmmmmmmmglph...”

But there was no evidence on Marty’s cute but expressionless face that there was any emotion left inside Eric’s new piece of furniture. Marty’s newly redesigned throat was milking Eric’s super-cock for all the cum it could extract from it. It took almost no time at all for Eric to feed Marty an incredible amount of protein.

When it was over, Marty stood upright. “I need to be fed three times a day. Your cock has decided it doesn’t want to waste time and effort feeding a piece of twink furniture, when there are so many jocks out there needing to be enslaved and modified. So it has arrived at a solution.” At this exact moment, the doorbell rang.

Eric ran for the door, not sure what to expect but not wanting one of his parents to get there first. Marty-bot followed right at his heels. When Eric opened the door, there stood three skaters holding their boards, staring mindlessly straight ahead.

Marty-bot explained. “One of these beings can be converted into a feeding appliance. Your cock will modify him so that he will know that his only purpose will be to eat and drink, and convert this into feed-cum for me. His body will be modified to optimize cum production, eliminating unnecessary systems so that all his energy will be used for this purpose.”

Eric was shocked. He knew that his cock’s creation of Marty-bot was intended as a gift for him, but this was getting out of hand. “Won’t that completely ruin the guy’s life? Isn’t there some other way to do this?”

Marty-bot calculated again. “There is an alternative. Instead of one of these creatures being modified into a full-time feeding appliance, all three of these skaters can be partly modified to do the job once a day. They can mostly live their normal lives, but each one will report here at his designated feeding time to nourish me.”

Eric didn’t see any way around it. “Well, that sounds better than the original plan. At least they’ll still have lives, even if somewhat weird ones. But how will they explain all this to their families and friends? How will they be able explain their modified bodies, or tell people why they have to come over here every day?”

Marty-bot explained. “Your cock will grant some of its powers to the feeding appliances, allowing them some control over the people in their environment. They will be able to alter the memories and perceptions of those around them so that nothing will seem unusual. Besides, it will be just as if your super-cock has three growing, learning super-sons. And while they won’t be as powerful as their ‘father’, their genital equipment will be a lot bigger, as it needs to be to perform their all-important job.”

Just what we need, more mind-controlling super-cocks, thought Eric. “OK, let’s go with that plan. It seems to be the best option available, under the circumstances. So I guess we should get it over with.”

Marty-bot intoned, “Beginning modifications...”

At this point, Eric could faintly feel what seemed like a force field or electrical field extending from his groin and expanding to encompass the full bodies of the three skaters. Although they stood still and their facial expressions did not change, clearly SOMETHING was going on under their baggy pants. While internally all the organs involved in producing, storing and delivering cum were growing, the most visible growth was occurring in the front of their pants and down their pants legs. Meanwhile, each of them shrank a few inches in height as more body material was diverted to the all-important reproductive regions. Still, as Eric had hoped, the changes were far less drastic than if only one of the skaters had been changed into a near full-time feeding appliance.

“Modifications complete,” said Marty-bot. Immediately, the three skaters turned completely around, dropped their boards, and skated off in perfect unison. As they moved down the street, their foot movements were totally synchronized with each other as if they were robots that had just come off an assembly line together. Which was not far from the truth.

* * *

The two taller feeding-appliance skaters found their sex lives much more satisfying after their change, although of course they had no memory of their lives being any different from before. Since each of them only had to go over to Eric’s house once a day to feed Marty, their daily routines were not terribly disrupted. Their immense new cocks fascinated the girls at school, and although the girls were too frightened at first to allow the skaters to penetrate them, fearing their vaginas would be torn to shreds, a bit of mind-massaging by the skaters’ new mental powers soon had the helpless girls desperately impaling themselves on the freaky giant cocks with wild abandon. And the skaters could fully recharge and re-erect at will, time after time if they so desired.

Meanwhile, the smallest of the skater feeding appliances was also relishing the change in his genital region. Eddie was small for his age, and gay, a combination that made him a constant target of ridicule at the school where he was a freshman. He had never had a real sexual partner, other than for mutual jerking off. But with one look at his new “equipment” in the school showers, he gained two instant worshippers: a star lineman of the football team, and the tallest member of the basketball team. Neither senior knew himself to be gay before seeing Eddie’s amazing new cock and balls; both had long sexual histories with girls. But surprisingly, all of that was forgotten when they got a glimpse of the eleven-inch monster dangling below Eddie’s two huge bulbous cum factories. Or maybe it wasn’t so surprising, considering the mind-bending powers granted to the feeding appliances.

The football lineman, who at 6′2″ weighed almost 300 pounds, had long chestnut hair, a very hairy chest, furry muscled legs, a bulging upper body from extensive working out, and a nice fat eight-inch cock of his own. Eddie called him “Care Bear”, and planted that name so deep in his mind that he sometimes had a hard time remembering his real, or rather his original, name. Eddie loved running his fingers through Care Bear’s chest hair, while slowly bending his mind to make him really CARE about pleasing Eddie.

Meanwhile, the blond basketball center, at 6′9″, had no hair on his chest or virtually anywhere on his elongated body, but Eddie named him Bigfoot after his ridiculous size 17 pods. Eddie didn’t know this, but Eric’s all-powerful cock was remotely making genetic modifications to both his toys, making Care Bear’s chest hair more lavish, his pecs and biceps even more pronounced, his physical strength practically doubled. Meanwhile, Bigfoot’s extremities slowly grew larger, his skin creamier and softer on top of his well-defined upper body muscles and rippling leg muscles, and he permanently lost all hair on his body below the long blond mop on top of his head.

Because he knew he couldn’t be with his pets all the time, Eddie planted a serious foot fetish into Care Bear, and a body hair fetish into Bigfoot, so they could keep each other company when Eddie went out on his own. Over time, Eddie’s constant personality modifications began to rob them of their individual wills, except their desire to use their fine bodies to please their little master. They both looked like gods, but thought like mindless pleasure slaves.

After their athletic practices, the two muscleslaves would drive Eddie home from school—they lived at Eddie’s now, and with a snap of his fingers, their families had forgotten their existence—race up to his room and strip naked, since they couldn’t stand to wear clothes while at Eddie’s, and begin pleasuring him as he tried to do his homework. He would work at sculpting their minds, adding a little something here, removing something there, to maximize their desire and ability to please him. He could even ‘dial’ them up or down in case he wanted time to concentrate without distraction, or felt an immediate intense sexual need. Over time, their ability to function without him dwindled. Their increasing dependence on him reminded him that with great power came great responsibility.

One day, Eddie was watching television, using Care Bear’s chest as a warm rug for his bare feet. Care Bear’s fat eight-inch cock was bobbing around obscenely, showing its appreciation for the presence of his master’s feet. Meanwhile, Bigfoot’s long tongue was sucking the sweat out of Eddie’s lightly hairy armpit, his own thin long cock throbbing happily. Above them all towered Eddie’s eleven-inch monster, which Eddie was idly stroking while watching the news.

It seems a young policeman, a recent graduate from high school and the police academy, had caught a teen gang leader in the act of a carjacking. The young leader was heavily tattooed and had a particularly rebellious, dominant expression on his face, while the young cop was the normal cute, white-bread local boy that made up most of the small town’s police force. Eddie fantasized about adding a secret class to the police academy curriculum, in which tough, tattooed teen gang members were each given an innocent, mind-controlled police cadet to train as his personal cocksucker. The young cadets would be regressed to being babies eagerly sucking at what they thought was their mother’s tit for precious milk. Afterwards, the cadets would have no memory of the class, but anytime in the future, the teen gangbanger would be able to take control of his personal newly-minted cop toy just by snapping his finger and pulling out his gangsta cock.

This gave Eddie an idea, but he could never do it with Care Bear and Bigfoot as his personal responsibility. He knew they were very attracted to each other—parts of each other, at least—so he asked them if they’d like to get married to each other and move out.

Care Bear smiled. “I do love Bigfoot. I can cum just THINKING about his gigantic feet. But what would we do on our own? Who would make the decisions? You do all that for us now. You know I can’t make decisions. I just don’t have the, um, will to do things without being told.”

Bigfoot added, “Care Bear is right. I have no idea what to do and when to do it. You’re the only one who can tell us what to do.”

Eddie realized his two pets were right. Over time he had slowly removed their ability to think independently of his commands. That couldn’t be easily put back. “OK, I have an idea.” He pulled out his cellphone...

An hour later, Eddie’s old friend from junior high Quincy, showed up. Quincy was little and cute like Eddie, but had a totally different outlook on dealing with other people.

Eddie addressed his pets. “I realize that as my toys, you don’t have the ability to live on your own. So I’ve brought an old friend to help you out.”

Quincy shouted, “ATTENTION!” and Care Bear and Bigfoot snapped to rigid attention, their tall, muscular bodies looking ridiculously huge in front of Quincy’s skinny 5′2″ frame. “You’re MY toys now. And I’ve heard you’ve been spoiled with lots of loving attention. THAT ENDS NOW! There will be giant dildos! There will be tit clamps! There will be ball weights! There will be frequent whippings and torture when you disobey, or just when I feel like it, which will be often! You’ll be hanging from your wrists and ankles in my home dungeon, and you’ll be forced to punish each other while I watch! And those names—‘Care Bear’? You are now Asswhip! ‘Bigfoot’? Your new name is Toilet Boy! Any new owner is going to rename and retrain his pets. We’re going to start a training session that you’ll never forget!”

Wistfully, Eddie molded and twisted the minds of his former pets so they would fit in psychologically with their new master. As Quincy described each planned torture, their swaying erect cocks betrayed their rising excitement at their destiny.