The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves

Part 8

11/2008

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

This is a continuation of a story that began with files containing Parts 1-7. You’ll have alot more fun if you read those parts first!

[Summary so far: Slade Beatty has been made the partner of alien Znort, who is supposed to protect the Earth from a potential invasion of powerful barbarians by creating a league of superheroes, but instead does it for his own perverse pleasures.]

8.

Later in the week, Slade was back in Znort’s “lab”. “So, do you have the newest superhero ready?” asked Slade. “Yes, he’s just about ready to go. Here, take a look.” Znort activated a holographic projection in the middle of his lab. It appeared to show a path in an isolated, wooded section of a park on the edge of town, along which two powerfully-built college football types, wearing sweatpants but with their sweatshirts tied around their waists, were doing a distance run. One had long brown hair and the other shiny black, but their sweaty bodies showed a similar intense level of muscular development that only comes with constant working out. Slade was getting excited just watching the projection. “Wow... what incredible studs. So which one is the superhero?”

“On his way,” said Znort. “As you know, I adopted this idea from that old cartoon series you showed me. Of course, I had to make certain changes, major changes in fact, but I think you’ll like the results. Ah, here’s our hero now!” And sideways across the path ran the very embodiment of the definition of a high school sophomore nerd, all five feet one of him, with short blond hair and blue eyes, complete with glasses, bad haircut, and dorky clothes. He ran into the first jock, who would have fallen from the impact if he had not weighed almost three times what the nerd did. As it was, the high schooler went sprawling to the ground against a tree.

Slade suddenly recognized the kid as being from his school, and he almost choked with derision. “Clarence??? CLARENCE BIGGLES is the superhero???? What the hell can HE do? Make those guys laugh themselves into submission?”

While Slade was talking, the two annoyed jocks went over to confront the young teen on the ground. The jock with the Superman-black hair stood over the boy threateningly. “What the FUCK are you doing?” The other jock blocked the teen’s escape route in front of the tree. “Why don’t you watch where you’re going, FAGGOT?” he barked.

The teen got up, and backed his small body up against the tree. Looking up at the menacing jocks, he said, “Sorry, guys, I didn’t mean to do it! It’ll never happen again!”

The black-haired jock, very annoyed that the pace of his workout had been ruined, growled, “That’s not good enough, faggot,” extended his arm, and took two strides towards Clarence. The kid, standing up against the tree, suddenly reached over his shoulder and pulled out... well, what it was exactly, Slade couldn’t see. It was long and metallic and had a handle like a sword, but it didn’t seem to have a sharp edge or come to a point. In fact, it was shaped like...

Slade nearly jumped when, in a voice obviously much deeper and louder than his normal voice, Clarence, holding the sword-like object over his head, intoned, “By the jism of Steelcock!” There was a loud noise like a clap of thunder, then Clarence, his voice reverberating, shouted, “I HAVE THE JISM!” And he began to... transform. His little five-plus foot frame grew and grew, to six feet, then closer to seven, clothes popping off his body, his flat chest and skinny arms forming bulging muscles as he grew, dwarfing the two jocks now frozen in fear, although oddly, his head and face remained more or less the same, only a bit bigger. So now he looked like a cute high-school sophomore except with the body of the god Thor. Znort said to Slade, “That’s right, he’s changed into He-Boy, Master of the University!” Slade pointed and said, “Yes, but look, his floppy little prick is still only a couple of inches long! And his boy-balls look ridiculously tiny on that huge muscled bod!” “Just wait,” said Znort.

He-Boy lowered what Slade had thought was a sword, since it had a handle, or grip, like one, but he could now see that instead of a blade, it had what looked like a long, several inch thick rod, with the end shaped like... the head of a sizable penis! Near the base, separating the grip from the rod, where a sword would normally have a crosswise bar of metal known as a cross-guard, this thing had two large mottled metallic bulges that looked like steel testicles, one on each side. And while the Cockrod seemed at first to be metallic, the “balls” above the grip and the cock-shaped tip seemed to be... throbbing! Alive! Slade even thought he could see drops of a glowing liquid forming at the tip, like super pre-cum!

Znort narrated, “And now He-Boy will complete his change, using the ‘Cockrod of Power’ to transform ‘Shrinker’, his little boyprick, into ‘Battlecock’.” He-Boy pointed the penis-shaped end of the rod down at his own cock, and a lightning-sized spark seemed to jump from the metallic penis into his groin. “Man, I can’t wait to see what Battlecock looks like!” said Slade. “No, you can’t see it,” said Znort. “I’m going to have to black it out in the projection. It’s the source of He-Boy’s power over others. Once those musclejocks see Battlecock for the first time, it will be indelibly imprinted on their minds. They will want nothing more than to be penetrated by Battlecock, and to become mere seed receptacles for He-Boy. And afterwards, it’s the only sexual experience they will ever want again.” And Slade could see, even as the blacked-out area of the screen grew and grew, that the jocks’ eyes were open wide and locked in that direction, and their own relatively insignificant 8- and 9-inch erections showed their involuntary reactions.

Znort went on, “Of course I can’t let you can’t see them, but He-Boy’s gigantic Battleballs are now churning out a huge quantity of He-Boy seed, which will soon forever overwhelm the jocks’ former sexual identities.” As he talked, the jocks tore off their sweatpants, dropped to their knees and turned their asses towards He-Boy, begging, plaintively pleading to be penetrated and enslaved by Battlecock, wiggling their asses in the hope of being the one that attracted the incredible power phallus.

He-Boy majestically strode over to the black-haired jock, who whimpered with lust as, in the projection, the impossibly large blacked-out area approached his needy ass. How could he even want something that size inside him? wondered Slade. I’d be deathly afraid. Well, I don’t know HOW I’d feel, I can’t SEE the damn thing! he thought, frustrated yet relieved.

As Battlecock made penetration, the jock emitted a scream of primal lust, not of pain as Slade had expected. The blacked-out area swiftly disappeared inside, as He-Boy’s smooth crotch soon collided with the relatively puny 6′6″ 280-pound jock’s ass. Slade wondered, How did that thing even fit all the way in there? I should be seeing its tip bulge from behind the jock’s stomach...

On his knees to one side, feeling empty, ignored and isolated, the long brown-haired jock wailed with need. In response, He-Boy gripped his Cockrod and reached across to insert the rod’s fat cock tip into the jock’s empty ass. As the jock screamed in ecstasy, the rod all by itself seemed to insert itself deeper and deeper, until the hilt was up against the now-filled ass. Physically it seemed impossible, but there it was. And what happened next was even more amazing: He-Boy and his Cockrod began pumping their respective jock’s asses in rhythm, to the moans and screams of their targets. Slade could hardly contain himself.

It didn’t take long for the pumping to build to a climax. Although he couldn’t see it, Slade could tell exactly when the first giant explosion of He-Boy seed erupted inside its hungry ass. The jock’s eyes glazed over, and Slade almost expected to see him to overflow, with He-Boy seed spurting out of his mouth. Instead, the jock was propelled forwards and onto the ground by the force of Battlecock’s ejaculation, and the superphallus continued to shoot spurt after spurt onto the prostrate jock’s body, until it looked like the jock had fallen into a vat of vanilla pudding. He-Boy then quickly stepped over to the brown-haired jock and continued to spurt until THAT boy was similarly covered. Finally, spent, He-Boy fell to the ground, and began morphing back into plain old Clarence Biggles. The body shrank down two feet, the muscles went away, the flat chest reappeared, and the cock withered to its original two flaccid inches. The Cockrod, meanwhile, itself having ejaculated and popped out of the brown-haired jock’s ass by the force of its own jet of cum, began once again to shrink to its original size.

As the two jocks sat, dazed and covered from head to toe in sticky white, Clarence calmly got up, retrieved his clothes and got dressed again. “Now you see why everything I wear has to have velcro fasteners,” he said to his college playtoys, although there was no evidence that they had recovered enough to understand what he was saying. He took a small notepad out of a pocket, jotted something down on it, and dropped it on the ground near the black-haired jock, but not that close that it would get soaked in cum. “You’ll want that, that’s my address. My room is in the basement, and there’s a separate entrance around the back. Come when you’re ready to be branded and initiated.” And he strolled off without so much as a backwards glance.

The black-haired jock came around first. He shook his head to clear it, and noticed that he was covered in an intoxicatingly powerful substance, which he began to lick off his hands. Once he had consumed all the goo his tongue could reach, he noticed his companion was also covered in the stuff, so he crawled over and began licking the substance off his friend’s running shoes, and pulled them off to get to what had seeped through to his feet. At this, the friend also shook himself awake, and began licking his own hands. Soon the two of them were greedily licking all of each others’ body parts, especially those orifices where some of the precious liquid might have leaked into (or spilled out of). To any outsider passing by, they would have seemed like a pair of crazed dogs as they went at each other with their tongues, but that didn’t matter to them. They knew instinctively that it was important for them not to waste one drop of the holy seed.

The holographic projection winked out.

“Once those two hungrily finish off the He-Boy seed on them, they’ll seek him out. They have to, if they ever want to have sex again. Even though they know that to him, they were basically just jock-shaped condoms, to be put on, shot into, and then thrown away.

“Their sexual pasts, whatever they were, have been erased. They now feel that their only sexual value in the world is as He-Boy cum holders. They’ll do anything Clarence wants them to do, give him anything, just for a chance to once again be his cum slaves. Clarence is just beginning his collection, but having an army of totally motivated college jocks will keep him busy. He’ll play with them like toys, making them perform humiliating sexual acts with each other for the amusement of him and his friends.

“The best part is, Clarence doesn’t have to transform to satisfy their needs. They know that Shrinker is actually the secret identity for Battlecock, so they can be temporarily satisfied with a small spurt or two from Clarence’s own little cock whenever he wants to use one of them sexually.”

“Wow... I’d better not tangle with Clarence!” said Slade.

“Yes, I’d say that would be a good idea,” affirmed Znort.

A couple of hours later, as Slade was getting ready to leave Znort’s lab, Znort said, “Let’s look in on Clarence one last time,” and reset the holographic projection. This time the scene was in what was obviously the room of a high school boy, except that instead of posters on the wall there was a row of full frontal and side shots of naked college jocks staring forward, with a small printout of statistics—height, weight, cock size, etc.—taped underneath. Clarence was in his room sitting on his bed with a friend, whom Slade recognized as one of Clarence’s little gay nerd friends, Billy, who was about the same size physically as Clarence, only with a bowl-cut mop of red hair. Clarence was saying, “Don’t worry, Billy, I’m sure your luck will change soon.”

Just then, the back door to the basement opened, and down came a very tall college athlete, clearly a basketball player at around 6′9″, having a hard time not bumping his head on the way down. At the foot of the stairs, he noticed Clarence on the bed and came to attention. “Master Clarence, I had the tattoo shop do me as you instructed”. He took off his shirt, showing inked across his smooth chest, “He-Boy Cum Dump #5”. He knelt and bowed his head. “I beg Master Clarence to initiate me into He-Boy’s slave harem.”

Clarence cleared his throat. “Um, yes, slave Matt, isn’t it? Well, um, I’m afraid I found out today that I prefer the, er, beefy type slave, you know, the football or wrestler type. I’m not that crazy about the really tall ones...”

“But... but... Master Clarence... I’ll work out every day... I’ll build myself up... I’ll do anything to be allowed to be your slave!”

Meanwhile, Billy leaned over to Clarence and whispered to him. Clarence perked up. “Good news, slave Matt, my friend Billy here has agreed to be your Master. He DOES like tall types!” Matt was clearly disappointed. “But Master Clarence, he’s just an ordinary boy!”

Clarence smiled. “Yes, he isn’t He-Boy, he can’t transform into anybody. But there IS something I might be able to do for you...” He reached over, grabbed his Cockrod, pointed the penis end towards little Billy’s crotch, and closed his eyes, as if to avoid directly seeing the result. There was a bolt of lightning, followed by the sound of pants fabric tearing as little Billy’s cock grew in length and thickness, until it almost seemed there was more of it than of him! Slave Matt, who like the football players had been sexually reprogrammed by He-Boy as nothing but a needy cumdump for supercocks, quickly tore off his clothes and dropped to his hands and knees to be initiated as little Billy’s college musclejock cockslave.

Znort quickly shut off the projection before Slade could get TOO involved.

Slade, still staring into space where the projection had been, said wistfully, “Wow, I wish I could get Justin and Gary that way!” He was referring to the captains of the high school football and basketball teams, with whom he’d had a few good but short sessions while they were temporarily hypnotically helpless (as described in Section 3). “I never get to play with them for more than half an hour, because the effect wears off and I have to get them away from me before they remember what I’ve done to them! This way, I could keep them as long as I wanted!”

Znort said, “I don’t think you really want that. Consider slave Matt, broken in by He-Boy and now the property of ‘Master Billy’. Previously, Matt had a girlfriend, and hopes and dreams for the future. Now, he is all about Billy’s cock, period. Even if Billy’s genitals are never transformed again, slave Matt will be forced to remain totally devoted to Master Billy and the beautiful little dick that now rules his life. He won’t care what his friends—or former friends—think of his enslavement, and he’ll live in constant fear that Billy will grow tired of him. He knows that if Billy ever sends him away, he will still be forced to worship Billy and his dick forever while in exile.

“So you must realize that if you permanently transform healthy, powerful jocks into sex toys for your amusement, they become your responsibility forever. I think we can do better than that with Justin and Gary. You started the process yourself when you planted in each one of them an obsession about the other’s cock. They don’t know why, but those thoughts are growing, and beginning to replace their attraction to females. At your next few sessions, you can expand that to the point that, whenever either of them sees the fully erect dick of the other, he becomes weak and fully suggestible. That way you could begin to insert yourself into their lives, and each would think it was the other’s idea! Think about it.”

And Slade couldn’t HELP but think about it as he raced home, bloated cock rubbing furiously against his boxers.

A few days later, the two helplessly horny football-jock joggers turned up at Clarence’s basement bedroom door. Despite all their efforts, they had discovered that no thought could intrude over the memory of their enslavement ritual with He-Boy, and also that there was nothing they wanted in life except to be initiated into his service. When they got down the stairs, however, they found they were not first in line. As Master Clarence sat in the middle of the room on his ratty old desk chair, which appeared as a throne to everyone else there, four members of the college’s wrestling team knelt naked before him, heads down. They were four very different sizes, from the smallest weight class to heavyweight, but each was built like a brick shithouse for his size, and each of them had a tattoo across his chest declaring him as a He-Boy cumdump. These were the first four accidentally initiated into service after one of them discovered Clarence spying on them as they changed in the locker room, and confronted him. Since it was Battlecock’s very first eruption, the resulting cum puddle covered the locker room floor several inches deep, and it took the four newly-enslaved wrestlers quite a while to lick it all up, totally filling their cum-hungry bellies. Now, branded and ready for initiation, the wrestler-slaves prepared to work tongues-together to please Shrinker, their three-inch cock god, in return for a mere few drops of Clarence-cum to be divided among them.

You see, Clarence didn’t bother to transform for the ritual. In fact, he rarely transformed at all. It took great emotional effort, it left him feeling drained of energy afterwards, and besides, he didn’t HAVE to transform, since his slaves had no choice but to serve him and Shrinker as they were. Clarence preferred to remain the little high school gay boy being worshipped and sexually served by his enslaved college athletes. It wasn’t what the slaves were hoping for, Clarence was small and skinny and Shrinker could barely satisfy their basic cum-needs, but of course their hopes meant nothing to Clarence. This unwillingness to transform also caused great stress, unnoticed, to one other entity in the room. He-Boy’s Cockrod lay on the floor, brooding. The sword-like cross-guard at the base of the rod, shaped like two gigantic testicles, normally a metallic gray, were glowing a sullen blue. Oblivious to this, Clarence instructed the football jocks in how and where to get branded, and told them to return when they were ready for initiation. He then ordered the muscled entranced wrestlers into position, like sex dolls, for his maximum satisfaction...

That night, as Clarence slept, the brooding Cockrod suddenly glowed a bright incandescent blue...

Across town, at Billy’s house, the young master and his slave Matt lay asleep contentedly in Billy’s bed. Slave Matt felt so protected and cared for curled up in the arms of his Master Billy, even though Billy’s small arms couldn’t quite get all the way around Matt’s giant ripped torso, and Matt’s huge feet hung far over the edge of Billy’s bed. Suddenly, a blue beam of light shone through the window, landing on Billy’s head. Billy began to have a vivid dream. In it, he pictured himself standing proudly, naked and erect, on a cliff rock looking over a valley, holding He-Boy’s Cockrod in his right hand. Since he was a skinny kid, a few of his ribs were showing thrust out from his chest, and the outline of his spine and rear bone structure could be clearly seen in his back. Somehow, he knew he was now SkeleTeen, master of the legions of horny naked 20-something athletes amassed down in the valley below. He felt immense power flowing into him from the Cockrod, and he knew he must use that power to bring He-Boy under his heel...

Billy jolted awake in a cold sweat. This woke Matt up, too. Concerned, Matt began using his giant tongue to lick the sweat off his diminutive master, working up to his mouth for a passionate kiss, then licking down his chest, slowly working his way down to...

But Billy swatted his head away from down there. “No, slave Matt, we must save our energy for tomorrow, when I must fulfill... MY DESTINY!” And Billy made the disappointed Matt sleep on the opposite side of the bed, where, forbidden to jerk off, he had to be content wrapping his face in Billy’s used underwear. As he dozed off, the mysterious blue ray slowly reappeared and brightened, this time beaming down on Matt’s cute yet manly face...

Slade slept fitfully, thinking about what he had seen in the holographic projection. He tried to remember what else was portrayed in that cartoon series. Didn’t the hero have some major rival, with his own powers? And didn’t that rival have some subservient henchman—what was his name—who had the ability to telepathically control others? Just how far had Znort gone in replicating the cartoon?

Back at Billy’s, slave Matt was sleeping fitfully. Not being lovingly spooned with his master, being exiled to the other side of the bed, he felt real discomfort with his feet dangling over the edge of the bed that was too short for his 6′9″ frame. At that moment, down the hall, Billy’s big brother’s eyes opened wide, although he was not actually awake. Kevin was a senior in Billy’s high school. Like Billy, he looked younger than his 18 years, although as a 5′8″ varsity swimmer and runner, he was much more developed physically than Billy. He had silky long brown hair, deep penetrating blue eyes, and a “hott” look that attracted many girls, although he had had the same steady girlfriend for the last two years. Billy admired Kevin and envied his looks, his superior athleticism, his self-confidence and popularity.

But none of that mattered now. Kevin stood up—still not awake, but eyes open and glazed, totally naked (the way he normally slept)—and robotically walked out of his room and to Billy’s room as if in a trance. Once there, he stiffly walked to the end of the bed, and got down on his hands and knees, becoming a muscular little bed extension. When the weight of Matt’s giant feet shifted onto his back, his body felt a great satisfaction at fulfilling his purpose in life, and his cock sprang to its full 6″ length, as he continued to stare straight ahead, sightlessly.

By the next morning, Matt had managed to reposition himself on the bed much closer to Billy, arms around his shoulders, head resting on his back. When Matt woke up, Billy was still sleeping. Matt gazed with a look of love and devotion at his master. Matt had a full bladder, but he didn’t want to get out of his comfy position, or wake Billy. At that moment, bed-extension Kevin slowly backed away from the bed and stood up, eyes still glazed and cock still erect. He stiffly climbed onto the bed, and soon his mouth was gently wrapping around Matt’s giant morning woody. It was physically amazing that he managed to fit the whole fat end of it in his mouth and get it a few inches in, but then his whole existence had suddenly been repurposed to consume all the precious golden fluid this cock would produce. Matt let loose, and Kevin’s mouth and throat performed their job flawlessly. When the flow subsided and the toilet-that-was-Kevin had completed swallowing his treat, and had licked the last few drops off the tip of the cock, he once again got up stiffly and, finding himself suddenly repurposed to serving the comfort of Matt’s size 17 feet, got back into his previous hands-and-knees position at the end of the bed. Matt’s feet returning to his back returned meaning to his existence.

A bit later, Matt sensed that his master would soon wake up. At that moment, the tranced Kevin once again stood up, robotically walked out the door and back to his room, got back in his bed, and immediately fell asleep. One minute later, his alarm went off. Damn! He was still not well rested for some reason. And, cough, cough, spit, what was that HORRIBLE taste in his mouth? It was like—piss!!

Kevin had to get up quickly because his best friend Jake was coming over early this morning, so they could finish an assignment that was due today. They would work together in Kevin’s room for about half an hour, then head to school. Still feeling exhausted, he showered and got dressed.

Meanwhile, Billy woke up and saw his slave Matt looking at him doe-eyed, devoted, HORNY. He was tempted, but then he remembered that this was going to be a big day, when he would confront Clarence’s power directly, so he needed to conserve his strength and edge. “Sorry, slave Matt, but you know we can’t do anything this morning. Shit, how do I get you out of here without anyone noticing? It won’t be as easy as it was sneaking you up here late last night...

“I’ve gotta think about it. Meantime, I need to get showered and ready for school. Stay here until I get back!” Matt was seriously disappointed that we would not get to pleasure Billy that morning, but he was of course resigned to his master’s will. Still, he couldn’t help fantasizing...

Minutes later, on his way down the stairs to breakfast, Billy almost ran straight into Kevin’s friend Jake coming upstairs. Until his new life situation had recently developed, little gay Billy had always lusted after Jake. A cross-country runner and swimmer, like Kevin, he was just as smooth-chested and well-built as Kevin. He was taller, at 6′3″, with straw blond hair, and better hung, as Billy had once accidentally discovered when Jake and Kevin were changing in Kevin’s room for a workout, and the door was open just a crack. But with the new college hunk slave now in his bed, Billy could see just how much of a KID Jake was, and was far less interested.

Jake went into Kevin’s room, and soon they were both sitting in front of Kevin’s computer, working on the assignment. In Billy’s room, the horny giant Matt lay sprawled on the bed, playing with his huge schlong as he dreamed of making love to Billy. Suddenly, in Kevin’s room, both Kevin and Jake’s eyes glazed over, they stood up totally in sync as if responding to the same signal, stripped naked, and robotically walked from Kevin’s room down the hall to Billy’s. They entered the room with the giant college jock stretched out on the bed, but all Kevin could see was feet—the giant feet he had supported on his back all night, and that now demanded to be kissed, sniffed, worshipped, massaged, licked, pleased. Instantly the little muscled runner was kneeling at the end of the bed, eyes still staring strangely ahead, hands, nose and tongue busy at his newly assigned task in life.

While Kevin was totally consumed by the demands of the feet he was enslaved to, all Jake could see on the bed was cock—his purpose in life was now serving, fondling, sucking, and draining the cum from that proud college-jock cock. He was soon at it, as Matt moaned in pleasure from the dual assault on his senses. To his subconscious, these were not boys with names and lives, they were warm athletic puppets that existed to cause him pleasure. Somehow this telepathic control was second nature to him now; he didn’t even think about it consciously, and it just happened. In fact, he was not completely aware that it WAS happening; whenever he wanted sexual pleasure, or even just added sleeping comfort, people would suddenly show up and give it to him, which somehow seemed natural. The aura of his sexual urges could manifest itself unintentionally on others nearby.

When he felt himself close to cumming, a simple thought from Matt caused Kevin to leave those godlike feet and transfer his efforts to competing with Jake for access to Matt’s considerable cock. Each high-school athlete took one side of the cock, and licked and slurped along its length, causing Matt incredible sensations. Finally, Matt couldn’t hold it in anymore, and he burst forth with his many-spurted load. Although they tried to catch it all in their mouths before it got away, some of Matt’s cum actually reached the low ceiling, and Kevin and Jake had to stand on the bed to get their tongues on it. If you had found a way to read what little was in their minds as they did all this, you would have found nothing involving a name or a life, simply I-am-a-spooge-sponge-it-is-my-function-to-absorb-all-of-my-owner’s-spooge-into-my-being.

Matt idly watched his sponge-slaves single-mindedly licking his cum off the ceiling. The taller “sponge” was easily able to reach the basketballer’s nut honey with his long tongue; the shorter one had to stand on his toes to reach it, the muscles in his runner’s legs flexing nicely as he did so. Matt of course felt nothing sexual about this sight; he was not gay, nor was he straight anymore; he was all about Master Billy, period.

When the “sponges” were done, they climbed off the bed, stiffly robot-walked in lock-step back to Kevin’s room, got dressed, and were soon staring at their assignment on the computer again, until Kevin noticed that their time was just about up.

“Shit,” he said, “I thought we could get further through this work in half an hour! What happened to the time? And—" for the first time, he noticed Jake’s big running shoes "—hey, what size shoe do you wear?”

Jake thought the question a bit weirdly out of context, but proudly replied, “13, but I think I’m still growing out of them.” Kevin felt a tingling in his crotch, as into his mind flashed the image of him lying helpless under Jake’s commanding feet. For some reason, this caused Kevin’s cock to grow to its full 6 inches, which then caught Jake’s eye as it became visible under Kevin’s tight gym shorts. Such a perfect size and shape under there, Jake thought, his own larger meat coming to attention.

Later that day, in the privacy of their own rooms, they would do a bit of Googling, Kevin looking for “giant feet worship” and Jake looking for “serving cocks”. Neither would have any idea why they were doing this, but what they found would leave each of them with a raging hardon.

Meanwhile, Billy, sitting at the breakfast table and frantic about how he was going to get Matt past his parents, gaped in amazement as his mom and dad got a glazed look, stood up, went to the back of the kitchen and stood there, staring at the wall, as a dressed Matt blithely came downstairs, smiled longingly at Billy, and walked out the door. As soon as he left, Billy’s parents returned to the table, sat down and resumed breakfast as if nothing had happened.

Yes, it was going to be a day full of surprises...

Throughout the school day, Kevin’s and Jake’s girlfriends felt ignored, since neither of their boyfriends sought them out between classes. And no wonder, since Kevin for the first time was noticing and obsessing about the footwear of his male classmates—the type of shoe or sandal, how new or worn it was, and of course the size. Jake was more frustrated, since his eyes were aimed higher but he couldn’t see the size or shape of baskets through all those loose-fitting pants. He was reduced to imagining who might have the biggest cocks based on height, build, and hand size. He knew he would feel compelled to linger in the locker room that afternoon.

But neither of the two sexually-reoriented senior jocks could act on his impulses. Each knew it would mean immediate and total ostracism at the school. They both knew they had to remain undetected, however difficult and vexing that might be. So both of them had gone from happy social lives to the constant paranoia and frustration of their new ones.

Billy passed Clarence several times in the halls. Clarence, unaware of the nighttime treachery of the Cockrod, greeted his little friend, not knowing that Billy now too had a secret identity, as He-Boy’s powerful archrival, SkeleTeen. You have all the power now, thought Billy, you wield the Cockrod and you command the slaves. But tonight I’ll have your giant muscular He-Boy body at my feet, begging for the right to worship ME, SkeleTeen! Certainly, no one observing the two little nerds’ brief hallway greeting could even remotely imagine the titanic power struggle that would play out between them that night.

Finally, the school day ended. Jake was staking out the showers in the locker room, hoping that nobody noticed his furtive measuring glances nor that he had already spent almost an hour under the showerhead as guys came and went. From this observation, Jake garnered not only a dozen objects of jerk-off worship for that night, but a select group of guys he knew he would have to make friends with over the next few days.

Meanwhile, Kevin had found a smelly battered old pair of sneakers that had been abandoned in the locker room trash, and was hiding in the corner of the room savoring the aroma and preparing to jack off into them. So when Billy got home, he only found Matt there. Billy’s father was at the office working late with a new college intern, but because of his extended exposure at home to Matt’s horndog mind-controlling aura, William’s sex drive hormone levels were way elevated and his attractions somewhat twisted, and he was struggling to keep his mind on work and off the intern’s tasty-looking butt. Billy’s mother was out replenishing her birth control supplies, since for reasons she could not explain she was feeling much more highly sexually stimulated than was usual for her.

Matt was all over Billy as soon as he walked in the bedroom door. Matt had become so horny waiting and dreaming of Billy that afternoon that the two male German shepherds next door had been helplessly humping each other for hours. But Billy had to calm Matt down, ordering him to save his energy for the impending showdown. Deeply disappointed, Matt got dressed and ready to drive his master to Clarence’s house.

When they got there, Billy could see quite a number of cars in the driveway, mostly with brightly colored parking stickers from the college. Evidently Clarence was not alone tonight; he would be surrounded by many of his college slaves. That might make things more difficult. Billy considered leaving, to try again another time, but he felt a wave of determination come over him, while Matt looked for the source of the mysterious blue light that suddenly flashed through the car window and onto Billy.

They went around back and down the stairs to Clarence’s room. There, they saw the whole collection of Clarence’s slaves, all totally naked, observing the official initiation ceremony for the latest addition to his slave harem, a burly guy who was the college track team’s shot-putter, tall, bearded and weighing what must have exceeded 300 pounds of muscle. As usual, Clarence was just being Clarence, not transforming himself into He-Boy since he couldn’t be bothered to invest the effort. The Cockrod lay against the wall, its balls emitting that unhappy blue glow.

Clarence was surprised and annoyed by the intrusion. “Billy, I’m in the middle of something here. Could you please take your slave and LEAVE?”

Billy stood his ground. “I will not leave. I am here to claim YOU as MY slave, for I am ... SkeleTeen!” At this last declaration, his voice somehow reverberated loudly through the room.

Clarence was shocked and alarmed, but it only took him seconds to react. Shouting out “Slaves, attack!", he ran back to get the Cockrod. The collection of large naked college jocks advanced menacingly on Matt and little Billy. While Matt was frightened, his subconscious telepathic powers had no effect in this room, since these college jocks were all Clarence’s initiated slaves, permanently mind-branded by Battlecock. Reaching the back wall, Clarence grabbed the Cockrod, raised it and intoned, “By the jism of Steelcock!” There was the usual clap of thunder. Clarence was about to become the all-powerful He-Boy!

Then suddenly Billy knew what to do. He pointed a finger at the Cockrod, which then tore itself out of Clarence’s hands and flew across the room into Billy’s. “I HAVE THE JISM!” shouted Billy, or rather SkeleTeen, and pointed the rod at Clarence. The transformation process began; Clarence’s clothes were torn off as he grew to his seven-foot totally muscled He-Boy form. The advancing slaves stopped in their tracks to watch all this, and to anticipate the expected reappearance of their beloved object of enslavement, Battlecock.

But SkeleTeen did not point the Cockrod at Shrinker, Clarence’s tiny boyprick. This cock transformation had never failed to happened before. He-Boy stood there, huge and muscled but with a tiny prick and balls, feeling weak, humiliated, and vulnerable. The slaves all froze in place. “Battlecock...” He-Boy whispered hoarsely. “Transform Shrinker into Battlecock... please...”

SkeleTeen smirked. “I don’t think so, He-Boy. But if it’s a big cock you want, I’ll make one for you!” And he pointed the Cockrod at his own cock. There was a flash of lightning between the rod and his cock, which then grew and grew, tearing off SkeleTeen’s pants and soon rivalling his legs together in size and thickness. The slaves’ attention was now firmly fixed on the giant SkeleTeen cock. Because of Clarence’s recent indolence, this was the first supercock most of them had seen since they were first enslaved by Battlecock.

And something strange was happening to He-Boy. Since he still had Shrinker, which was after all the tiny cock and balls of a diminutive gay nerd, he was subject to all the hormonal feelings associated with such a feeble set of equipment. And just as the formerly straight college jocks had fallen instantly to the power of Battlecock, it was even easier for the secretions of He-Boy’s little gay teen genitalia to cause He-Boy to become indelibly fixated on SkeleTeen’s supercock. Shrinker rose to its full three inches as He-Boy began to beg, “Fuck me. Please, please! Fuck me with that all-powerful supercock!”

“You want this?” taunted SkeleTeen, who with both hands couldn’t get completely around his supercock. “In you?” Not one pair of eyes in the room, other than SkeleTeen’s, was anywhere other than riveted on that cock.

And SkeleTeen tasted his ultimate victory. “I think not. But you want to be fucked? So be it. SLAVES! FUCK HE-BOY!” Under the influence of the owner of the supercock, unable to disobey, the former slaves of He-Boy, now SkeleTeen’s, turned and advanced on He-Boy. Of course, as the strongest boy in the universe, He-Boy could have easily brushed off all the college jocks. But under the influence of Shrinker, and the hormonal surge brought on by SkeleTeen’s supercock, he felt the NEED to have all that college jock cock invade him by all means possible. And it did: it was in his mouth, up his ass, in each armpit, along the soles of each of his immense feet, in his hair, in each hand, he was surrounded, abraded, and penetrated by the lust-crazed cocks of SkeleTeen’s slaves. And as one by one they filled his insides and covered him with their spunk, Shrinker feebly ejaculated its few drops of cum. And unlike before, when these slaves might have fought over Shrinker’s precious fluid, no one even noticed.

SkeleTeen declared, “Meanwhile, MY supercock is reserved for my personal love slave, Matt.” Overjoyed, Matt knelt to receive the benediction of his master’s incredible phallus. As it slowly and majestically entered him, it fulfilled all his wishes and validated his very existence. And his feelings of absolute love for his master were projected telepathically through the room, re-forming the minds of all the slaves, and even that of the helpless hunk He-Boy.

When it erupted, the rocket cumblast of SkeleTeen’s supercock propelled Matt forwards, off the cock and away from SkeleTeen, and the recoil knocked SkeleTeen onto his back. There was supercock cum everywhere on the floor, including a fat trail of it from where Matt had knelt to where he had been blasted. The slaves, and even He-Boy, began slurping it off every surface. One of them was lucky enough to get his tongue up Matt’s cum-filled ass, which was the most copious source of the stuff. Another slave licked off the rapidly-deflating supercock itself. Still another was licking the cum off Matt’s legs, while another was licking the cum off the feet of Matt’s leg-licker.

When every last drop was gone, SkeleTeen raised the Cockrod and declared, “You are no longer He-Boy’s slaves. He’s YOUR fucktoy now!” A bright bolt of light went from the tip of the Cockrod to the built chest of each college athlete, rearranging the pigments there, so the tattoo that previously said “He-Boy Cumdump” now read “He-Boy Cockmaster”.

SkeleTeen walked over to one of the slaves. It was the black-haired football player who had become enslaved in the park. SkeleTeen said, “You seem like the best-looking—and best-hung—guy here. What’s your name?”

“My name is Lance, Master SkeleTeen,” replied the jock.

“How appropriate,” mused SkeleTeen. “OK, I appoint you He-Boy’s controlling cockmaster. You will wield the Cockrod to transform him any time you or your fellow cockmasters want to play with him, whether he wants to or not. His powerful body is now yours to enjoy at will. But I forbid you to point the rod at his cock. You also may not injure him, or hurt him in any permanent way. But beyond that, anything goes, however kinky. You can live out your fantasies with his complete helpless obedience. You never need stay horny again, waiting for him to get around to you.”

SkeleTeen prohibited Lance from pointing the rod at Shrinker since he knew he must prevent the re-emergence of Battlecock, which could easily seize back the will of the slaves and return it to He-Boy.

“And YOU,” continued SkeleTeen, walking over to the cowering He-Boy and firmly placing a foot firmly across the giant’s face, “are now officially the powertoy for my slaves. The enslaving supercum inside you will keep you obedient. And you can live in the HOPE that I might someday anoint you with my supercock.” He-Boy looked up, dazed, weak, and newly submissive, extended his long maneuverable tongue around SkeleTeen’s triumphant foot, and licked it. And again. And again. SkeleTeen pulled his foot away in disgust, and aimed a swift kick down at Shrinker. Instead of shriveling into He-Boy’s body, the ridiculous little prick responded by once again inflating to its full three inches. “You’re pathetic,” snorted SkeleTeen. “You, Master of the University? With your bitty little dick, you don’t even qualify as Masturbator of the University!” And taking some clothes out of Clarence’s drawers to replace his own torn and cum-soaked ones, Billy—for he was once again Billy—left with his enraptured slave Matt for home. Matt was so out of it floating on a love cloud that Billy had to do the driving.

As the car drove by the police cruiser manning the local speed trap, the two straight and married cops inside suddenly began making out at a furious pace.

Among the secondary participants in this adventure, there were a few noticeable changes that lasted long after the epic battle between He-Boy and SkeleTeen.

At Billy’s house, Matt’s subconscious mind-controlling “aura” had changed the order of things. Billy’s parents now didn’t find it at all unusual that there was a 6′9″ college basketball player living in Billy’s room and generally walking around the house naked. In fact, Billy’s parents, who had been having sex only about once or twice a week, were now running off to do it several times a day, often while Matt lay sprawled on the recliner in the living room, eyes closed, playing with himself, emanating lust, wishing Billy were around. If Billy’s older brother Kevin came home from school at one of those times, once inside the door he would drop everything and rush over to kneel at the recliner’s footrest to serve and worship Matt’s feet. Sometimes Kevin BECAME the recliner’s footrest.

Billy’s parents, like their sons, were both good-looking, and on the short side, the dad about 5′5″ and the mom a petite 5′2″. When they felt the intense waves of sexual power that emanated from Matt, and felt forced to run to the bedroom to “do it”, however, they were not thinking about each other. Each had a newly-implanted fantasy that drove them wild with desire. Billy’s dad William Sr. was vice president of a company downtown, with a big office. He had recently hired a tall, wiry college student named Pete as an intern, with mostly gofer duties. In his new fantasy, though, William would come into his office and be surprised to find Pete sitting at the big desk. Pete would say a magic word, and suddenly William would be unable to disobey him. Pete would tell him to close the door, and inform him that he wanted a foot massage. William would find himself forced to crawl under the desk, remove Pete’s big shoes and smelly socks, and rub one foot while the other was pushed into his face. Then Pete would kick him away from his feet, unzip his pants, and demand a blow job. Helplessly, William’s hand would reach in and pull out Pete’s erect penis, almost twice the length of his own, and get to work. If he sucked Pete badly, Pete would smack him with one of his big paws. If he did well, Pete would stroke his hair as he sucked, and tell him how lucky he was to belong to a REAL MAN, while William gazed up at him in admiration...

Meanwhile, Billy’s mom Beatrice would imagine Matt’s immense cock taking over her life completely. Unhappy that it wouldn’t fit inside her as she was, the cock would use its powers to reshape the whole inside of her petite body into its pleasure chamber and reproduction facility, and she would then be forced to produce huge muscular sons who, as they grew, would take control of the entire family. She and her husband would be forced to submit to their wills even when they were young..,

Although of course they could never mention these fantasies to each other, they propelled Billy’s parents into an exciting and renewed sex life, although they also caused William to have to muster the will each day at work to stop himself from dropping to the floor and licking his intern’s shoes, and caused Beatrice to cream a bit whenever Matt would saunter by near her, his rampant cock on full display.

Slade, observing all this through Znort’s holographic projections, commented, “Well, everyone seems to have ended up with what they deserved, except Kevin and Jake. They lost their normal sex lives almost in passing, by accidentally being near Matt. Can we change them back?”

Znort said, “No, their new brain paths were too deeply burned in. If I tried to do anything, I might cause them permanent injury. I’m afraid that from now on Kevin will always be into foot worship and Jake into cock service. But there IS something we can do to improve their sex lives.” He opened a drawer, rooted around a bit, and pulled out two small decorative boxes. On the bottom of one he scribbled “K”, on the other “J”. We have to get them to wear these. They work on the same principle as the headband—” at this Slade jumped back (remembering the story recounted in Section 7), but Znort said, “Don’t worry, the boxes have a protective lining. As I was saying, they work on the same brain wave principle, but they are MUCH simpler, and have an effect on the wearer as well. When Kevin puts this on,” he said, opening the box marked “K”, revealing a small silver pendant shaped like a foot, “it will have no effect on most people. But those around him at the school with the biggest feet will suddenly be attracted to him, for reasons they don’t understand. They’ll start to imagine themselves using Kevin as a foot slave, and get very excited. They’ll find ways to ostentatiously display their feet around him, and the pendant will make sure that if they make any suggestion while Kevin is staring at their feet, he’ll he helpless to disobey. Soon, Kevin will find himself ordered to accompany the football and basketball teams to away games, to serve the feet of the largest of them in the locker room.”

Slade said, “Well, that’ll keep him satisfied! The pendant does that just because it’s shaped like a foot?”

“No, the shape is irrelevant to the function. It’s just a way to remember what the pendant is programmed to do. Kevin will wear it under his shirt anyway, where no one will see it. But certain special people will sure feel its power when they’re near him!

“As for Jake, his phallus-shaped pendant will attract those at the school with the largest cocks. When he’s near them, their sizable cocks will get hard as stone, which for them can be a real embarrassing problem to hide. They’ll blame Jake for their problem, and they’ll know that the only way to relieve the pressure is to shove their cock into SOME orifice of Jake’s. As it turns out, a few of these superhung guys are the same as the big-footed ones who will be using Kevin, maybe even at the same time. Although there’s also a gay sophomore geek who no one suspects of having the largest cock in the school. They don’t know because he won’t shower with anyone else, for obvious reasons. But if he ever crosses paths with Jake, I’m guessing Jake’s pendant will glow bright red and go on ‘overdrive’. If that happens, the intense field from the pendant may force the kid to become Jake’s best and most physically demanding ‘customer’. And the pendant will put Jake entirely at his disposal. The kid’ll be motivated to turn up at Jake’s house every day after school, so that when Jake comes home exhausted from cross-country practice, he’ll go into his room and find the giant-cocked geek with both hands around his pride, waiting to order Jake to please him using his throat and ass muscles.”

Slade didn’t know which image was more exciting—both Kevin and Jake, pendants glowing, helplessly servicing the biggest guys on the football or basketball team in response to barked orders, or Jake captured and enslaved in his own room, the geek standing there naked, hands on hips, as he verbally degrades his kneeling mindfucked jock cocksucker, takes what he wants, spits on Jake, and leaves.

Slade sighed. “At least everyone is happy, in their own way.”

Not quite. That night, in the college dorm room of He-Boy’s most powerful cockmaster, Lance, the black-haired football player, current wielder of the Cockrod of Power, there was frustration. Since Lance only used the Cockrod to change Clarence into He-Boy, and was forbidden to transform Shrinker into Battlecock, the rod was growing horny again. It would have happily served Billy, giving him the largest mancock in the world whenever he wanted it, but Billy had given up the rod to settle down with his slave Matt. So the rod was getting no supercock action. And after all, He-Boy was the PROPER wielder of the Cockrod. What to do?

A blue beam shone from the rod onto the head of the sleeping football player. His muscled body twitched for a second. He heard a voice speaking softly, straight into his mind. Remember, it murmured. Remember that time in the park, when you first saw Battlecock. Remember when it changed you into nothing more than a seed receptacle for He-Boy. Mmmm, thought Lance, remembering. The voice went on: That was the happiest moment in your life, wasn’t it? The highest purpose you ever felt. The jock smiled in his sleep, his ass seemed to tingle, and his cock filled out to its full nine inches.

You could have that feeling again, it whispered. That purpose could be yours again. Next time you wield the Cockrod to create He-Boy, you could point it...