The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves

Parts 13-14

12/2008

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

This is a continuation of a story that began with files containing Parts 1-12. You’ll have alot more fun if you read those parts first!

[Summary so far: Slade Beatty has been made the partner of alien Znort, who is supposed to protect the Earth from a potential invasion of powerful barbarians by creating a league of superheroes, but instead does it for his own perverse pleasures.]

13.

Slade was at home reading a story written by Curtis, the junior chess club geek who had provided the original idea for MorphTeen and was rewarded with the evening of his dreams, with Chuck the football lineman and Debbie his cheerleader girlfriend forced to compete with each other in a self-humiliation contest for the right to be fucked by their Master while the loser was forced to watch and masturbate. The imaginative Curtis didn’t look like a high school junior; barely five feet tall, with his bowl-cut blond hair and little-kid grin you might be surprised to learn he’d been through puberty. But having been alternately pushed around and ignored his whole life, his fantasies all involved power over others. As the tall, strong and hung Chuck and the stacked and popular Debbie each tried to lower themselves further to win the coveted prize of having Curtis’ little dick pumped into their every orifice, Curtis was in heaven while fucking with their minds, even more than when he eventually came, in their asses, cunts, throats, eyes, ears, wherever he wanted.

Curtis wanted more than anything to relive the experience, so he wrote a fantasy story and gave it to Slade. Slade was REALLY enjoying the story, which involved a powerful superhero named Ultrateen, tall and with short curly black hair, and his antagonist, coincidentally a smallish blond high school junior named Curtis. In the story, Ultrateen flies to an abandoned building in response to an emergency call. Once inside, he hears cries behind a solid metal wall, but when he tries to push the wall aside, he suddenly feels weaker, yet he can’t let go of the wall.

Curtis strides into the room. He’s wearing a suit of a metallic foil, connected to the wall by a cable. “I see you’ve found my power transfer machine,” he says to the helpless superhero, who despite his struggles cannot remove his hands and chest from the wall, to which they seem glued. “It’ll take awhile to completely drain your powers into me, but I feel much stronger already!” Curtis takes an iron bar off the floor, and with some effort, manages to bend it. “Great. I’ve got some of your superstrength, and I can feel I’ve gotten some of your invulnerability, too.” He bangs the iron bar on his hand to prove this.

Ultrateen says nothing, conserving his energy to continue his struggle, but feels himself getting weaker and weaker. After another ten minutes, Curtis feels he is strong enough to take the next step. “Okay, Ultratoy, now I’m going to turn you to face me, with your back attached to the wall.” Grabbing the side of Ultrateen’s wiry muscled body, Curtis uses his slowly-building super strength to peel the superhero’s right front side off the wall, and rolls him to the left so that Ultrateen’s back, arms and legs are now stuck to the wall, and the weakening superhero is now facing the strengthening Curtis.

Fright shows in Ultrateen’s eyes as he looks down on the little blond boy absorbing more and more of his superpowers. “Let’s see how we’re doing,” says Curtis, as he reaches up to touch Ultrateen’s prominent pecs. He gives them a squeeze with his new super strength, and Ultrateen, his invulnerability fading, gasps with the sharp pain. “Excellent,” says Curtis. “Now let’s see if I’ve gotten any of your mind-insertion powers yet.” He reached up and touched Ultrateen’s head. Suddenly, Ultrateen stopped being frightened, and felt the thought, “Maybe this isn’t so bad. Let someone else tell me what to do for a change!” But Curtis didn’t have the full power yet, so the superhero was able to fight back mentally. “No... never... you... can’t... take... my...”

Curtis shifted his hand, and now Ultrateen thought, “Gee, that kid is really CUTE! I can just picture myself as his dog, doing tricks for him! Wouldn’t that be FUN!” This time the inserted thought was stronger, as Curtis’s power increased from minute to minute. Ultrateen’s tongue actually started to hang out as he imagined himself being turned into Curtis’s puppy.

Curtis shifted his hand again. Now Ultrateen was thinking, “Wow, that kid is HOTT!! I’d sure like to get between his legs and suck his incredible wiener!” Now the superhero’s considerable supercock was rising, threatening to push its way through his costume tights in its excitement at the thought of serving Curtis. By now, Curtis had almost completely absorbed Ultrateen’s powers, and the inserted thought became permanent.

Curtis realized that his victory was almost complete. “Wow, do I have all your power now? Can I fly?” He disconnected the power cable attached to his metallic suit, and tentatively leapt in the air, flew out the window, did a loop in the sky, and flew back in. “Wow! Next test: Can I melt things with my eyes?” He aimed a beam at the edge of the metal wall, which softened and began to drip. “Yup, I’ve got it all!” All this time, inside the mind of former superhero Ultrateen, Curtis’s inserted thoughts were taking root. The weakened superteen was rubbing himself through his tights, admiring the feats of his new superpowerful sex worship object.

Curtis flew to the edge of the “wall” and turned off the power-drain engine. The former Ultraboy immediately came “unglued” from the wall and crumpled to the floor. Curtis used his heat beams to carefully sever the Ultrateen uniform along key seams without burning the boy, and when each part of the uniform fell free, he burned it to cinders, leaving the muscular teen stark naked.

The former Ultrateen climbed to his feet, his hands attempting but failing to cover his sizable erection. “I... I’m Dan,” he said. “And... I think I love you... I mean I keep imagining myself sucking your cock, lying at your feet as your pet, things like that.”

Curtis looked Dan over. “Well, you ARE cute,” he said, emitting a mild heat beam from his eyes to caress Dan’s nine-inch cock, which twitched in excitement as Dan gave a little squeak of pleasure. Curtis flew over to Dan’s side, and started running his small hand over Dan’s muscles. Dan shivered at the superpowerful touch. Curtis considered, “You’re tall, hung, and have nice muscles. But... you’re so weak! I could crush you with one finger!” Placing his index finger on Dan’s shoulder, he effortlessly applied enough pressure to drive a struggling Dan down to his knees, then flat on the floor. He then placed his small foot on Dan’s muscled back and idly twisted it while Dan squirmed helplessly underneath. “What I really need is to find other superbeings like myself to make out with, or to conquer and dominate.” He removed his powerful foot from Dan’s back, and Dan rolled over in relief.

Curtis thought that if he could secretly use his new thought insertion power on other superbeings, he could have them convince THEMSELVES that he was physically superior to them. That way, even the biggest, strongest superbeing would eventually feel weakened and lose in hand-to-hand combat with little Curtis, who would then be able to capture and fuck that superbeing into total submission.

Meanwhile, on the floor, Dan, having recovered from feeling crushed under a cute little foot that felt soft to the touch but with the force behind it of a granite boulder, begged Curtis, “Please, let me be with you. I... NEED to serve you...”

Curtis considered. “Well, I might let you be my slave if you can convince me you’d do a good job. Then you could always be near me, using your mouth to fetch my slippers or my new super costume, polishing my super boots with your cock and tongue, licking my ass clean after I shit.” Dan involuntarily started fingering his cock as he heard these fabulous suggestions. Curtis continued, “Besides, even though your powers are now mine, you might still produce supercum with interesting properties. I guess we could check that out.”

“Oh, thank you, Master. I will go home and get my things and move in with you.” Curtis reached down and once again put his hand on Dan’s face and inserted a thought. Eyes opening wide, Dan said, “Actually, I have no need of any possessions from my former life. All I need is to be naked and at your feet.” Curtis leaned down and planted a little kiss on Dan’s head, at which point Dan’s cock, untouched, shot pulses of cum across the floor.

Slade finished reading the story with a great sense of enjoyment. He made a note: he would set up the Institute for Supercum Research, and put Curtis in charge. Each superhero would be required to donate a certain quota of their cum each week. The Institute would work to discover if drinking the cum of different heroes had different effects on ordinary people, what dose was required, how much caused tolerance, and so on. He was sure that as a dominant geek, Curtis would love the job and do well at it.

14.

One of Curtis’s colleagues on the hypnotized chess team aiding Slade with perverted superhero suggestions was a sophomore named Todd. Unlike most of his chess teammates, who were largely indoor creatures—spending most of their free time on the Internet or playing electronic games—Todd was a skater, with a healthy outdoor life. Todd had a decent body both from good genes and from his perpetual physical activity as a skater. But he was always overshadowed in his life by his older brother Tim. Tim was a senior varsity athlete, while Todd tended to avoid team sports. Tim worked out constantly, and had built himself one of the finest bodies at the school, while Todd thought that working out was a waste of time. Tim hung out with the jocks, while Todd stuck mostly with his fellow skaters.

Tim was one of the popular kids at school, while Todd and his group stayed mostly to themselves. Tim was organized and meticulous, while Todd was somewhat of a slacker, and didn’t keep his room or locker all that neat.

Todd idolized Tim, even though Tim didn’t have much use for Todd. Todd knew that Tim had kept a sizable collection of superhero comics from when he was younger, and enjoyed superhero movies like Spider-Man.

So one day Tim went to Slade with the idea of making his brother into a superhero. And maybe improving their fraternal relationship in the process...

Tim woke up the next morning, and his nose crinkled. Damn, Todd must have left his dirty socks out of the hamper again. The pungent smell carried under the door between their rooms, even though that door was always shut. Tim did his best to ignore the foul odor as he stretched and walked to his closet, to decide what he would wear that day. There in the closet was a superhero costume, dark blue with a white dashed letter “I” on the front. The costume had an extraordinarily large cape attached, making the whole thing look heavy. As Tim touched the costume, the knowledge of how to use it flowed into his mind (a recent Znort improvement over the earlier user manuals!). Tim knew that When he wore the costume, he would become... the Invisible Kid! InvisiKid, for short. The outfit came with all the normal powers—super strength and flying, for example—but also allowed him to become invisible at will. And when he made himself invisible, anything or anyone under his cape would also become invisible, although that person would still be able to see HIM.

Tim thought of all kinds of uses he could make of his new powers. He could track down terrorists to their lairs. He could learn secrets from bad guys. He could... hmm, he could sneak into the girls’ locker room at school, and... No, that would be WRONG! He smiled.

It was time to try on the costume. He walked over to the far side of his room, where there hung a full-length mirror. As he put on the costume, it automatically adjusted nicely to his incredible sculpted build. Every muscle contour showed clearly through the pliable fabric, and because of his obsessive workouts, the costume made him look even more impressive than Superboy in his collection of classic comics.

Now came the test: As he looked in the mirror, he willed himself to become invisible. Almost immediately, he saw himself fading rapidly, and... he disappeared! He could now see the room behind him in the mirror. It worked! And willing himself to reappear worked just as easily. Satisfied, Tim walked back across his room, when suddenly, something practically took over his brain, almost as if he had inhaled an intoxicating pleasure drug. What... what was that incredible, heavenly aroma? It was powerful, irresistible, and... it seemed to be coming from under the door to Todd’s room...

Todd was already down at breakfast. Tim opened the door, and practically zoned out blissfully as he reached down to pick up the odiferous socks. Fighting the dizzy euphoria in his head, Tim struggled his way to the hamper in the bathroom, dropped the socks in, and shut the lid. Immediately the assault on his pleasure senses ceased. What the—???

Holding his nose, he once again opened the lid, found a sweaty pair of his own socks, and pulled them out, shutting the hamper lid once again. But his own smelly socks just smelled foul, as usual. Hand back on nose, he quickly returned them to the hamper. What was wrong with him?

Taking off the super costume, he once again opened the hamper. Nothing, just foul odors. Even removing Todd’s socks and sniffing them had no particular effect. So whatever it was, was a function of wearing the superhero costume. He would have to find out more.

Tim discovered that the futuristic fabric of the superhero costume enabled it to collapse to a thin, flat square that fit easily in his backpack. He thought he would try the costume out at school.

Skipping lunch, he donned the costume in a boys room stall, turned himself invisible, and began a secret patrol around the school. He spotted kids making out, getting high, cheating at tests, in other words, nothing unexpected. He decided against making a clandestine visit to the girls locker room as he had earlier fantasized. But he did go into the boys locker room, where there were piles of dirty, used jockstraps and sweated-into white tube socks. He lifted them to his nose: nothing but stinky odors. Now he was really confused about his earlier experience with his brother’s socks.

Removing the costume back in the boys room, he attended afternoon classes with nothing unusual happening. After his intense workout to maintain and improve his incredible physique, followed by practice, he decided to walk home wearing the costume, invisible. He soon discovered this was a tricky thing to do, since people walking around and riding on bikes couldn’t see him and so made no moves to avoid him; he was constantly dodging passers-by. So he walked away from the street and sidewalk, crossing lawns and triggering the barking of dogs, who could smell but not see him.

As he walked home, Tim wondered what it was about his brother’s socks that had caused his uncontrollable euphoria that morning. He took a roundabout route home that went past the skate park where his brother Todd usually hung out after school.

There, he saw his brother practicing kickflips, while Todd’s best friend Ronnie lay shirtless at the edge of the park, basking in the sun. As Tim approached Ronnie, his pleasure senses once again lit up, and he helplessly followed the trail of the enticing aroma until his nose discovered the source: Ronnie’s sweaty armpit. It took absolutely every ounce of Tim’s effort to stop himself from sticking his nose or tongue directly in the pit. He crawled away from Ronnie, only to nearly collide with the feet of another sitting skater who had taken off his skate shoes and was scratching at his sweaty socks. And once again, the aroma wafting off the socks hit Tim directly in the brain. He was barely able to escape without burying his nose in the socks, tearing them off the skater’s feet with his mouth and ravenously lapping up the foot sweat!

After he was out of range for a couple of minutes, and the skater put his shoes back on and left the park, Tim’s head began to clear somewhat. It wasn’t just his brother—it was skaters! Whenever he was wearing his super costume, he was subject to some kind of... unfightable ADDICTION to the smell of skaters’ sweaty armpits and stinky feet! What could he do?

Even now that he was clear of the irresistible skater smells, he felt torn between going back to the park and trying to invisibly cop a few more sniffs of skater socks and armpits, or going home and thinking of a way to fight the situation. He finally managed to force himself to go home. But even in the safety of his room, his nose could pick up traces of his brother’s smelly socks from the hamper, and he had to struggle to prevent himself from retrieving them.

Well, he thought, it only happens when I’m in my costume. I just won’t wear it anymore. He took off the costume, and sure enough, there was no more troubling brother-sock aroma to deal with. But his body certainly remembered the addictive sensation of those skater smells, and he feared he might be past the point where he could resist putting on his costume and indulging once again. There was no pleasure like it that he had ever experienced. To his senses, it was far better than sex.

Soon, his brother got back from the skate park. Normally, Tim would have expected to hear the sound of the shower, as Todd cleaned off his sweaty body in preparation for dinner. Instead, he heard a knock at his door. Before Tim could clear his mind, in strutted his younger brother, wearing only his boxers, but carrying a plastic bag containing some socks and a T-shirt that looked like they hadn’t been washed in weeks.

Todd smirked. “Hey there, big brother. I brought you a treat! What will you give me for these smelly skate clothes?”

Tim was stunned. “You... know!”

“Sure, I’m the one who set it up. Hey, you always dreamed of being a superhero, now you are one! Just one with a small problem. But I can HELP you with that problem!” Todd shook the plastic bag for emphasis.

Tim stammered, “I won’t... I just won’t wear the costume, that’s all.”

Todd made an evil grin. “I don’t think that’s an option. Have you sniffed anything other than the socks I thoughtfully left out for you this morning?”

“Umm, at the skate park, Ronnie’s armpit, and some other kid’s feet...”

“Then you’re hosed. The need gets stronger every time you sniff something.” He walked over to Tim’s bed, where the costume lay, and picked it up. “Here, put it on. You know you want to. You know you HAVE to!” Tim, sweating, looked at the costume in Todd’s hand, looked at his hot and sweaty brother, and he knew Todd was right. He HAD to wear it, and get back that incredible high. And the second he finished putting it on, his brother smelled like the entrance to heaven. The growing outline of Tim’s cock bulged clearly through his costume shorts. “Todd, may I... could I...” he looked hungrily at his brother.

“That’s SKATEMASTER Todd to you. You my big jock bro will have to learn to show respect to your skater superiors if you want us to generously give you access to our valuable armpit sweat and foot stink.”

“Uh, Skatemaster Todd, may I... sniff and lick your lean, mean skater bod?”

“Yeah, I guess I need a shower before dinner, and there’s no sense letting good skater B.O. go to waste.” Tim dropped immediately to the floor beside Todd, and when Todd lifted his foot a bit, Tim stuck his nose on the sole and got a blissed-out expression on his face.

Todd enjoyed the spectacle of his super-muscled older brother getting off on the smell of his feet. But this was only the beginning. Slade had told him that the real proof of Tim’s final degradation would be when Tim would lick his sweat on command WITHOUT wearing his costume, just to demonstrate his obedience and willingness to serve. That would come later.

As the entranced superhero sniffed and licked his little brother’s rancid areas, Todd told him of his plans. “Tonight I’ve got some of my skater friends coming over. There’s Gabe, I think you know him. He’s short, and he’s gay, and he’s REALLY built and athletic. He’s admired you for years, you were his inspiration to work out and pump himself up. I think he’s always gotten off on your huge upper-body build, and well, now he’ll get a chance to get MUCH closer to it. It’ll be cool to see his tight little muscle bod on top of your big overgrown muscle bod.

“Then there’s Joey. I’m guessing you’ll really like him ‘cause he’s not that big on hygiene. He doesn’t wash that often, so I’m sure your nose and mouth will just love snuffling all over his disgusting body. But he’s straight, so he’ll probably order you to fly him to his girlfriend’s house and into her room so he can watch her undress from under your cape. His imaginary girlfriend, I should say. She’s a senior and a cheerleader, and naturally she doesn’t even know he exists. But you’d better do a good job licking him clean, or she’ll smell him and catch you!”

As Tim worked Todd’s ripe left armpit, Todd informed him, “Oh, by the way, I’ve set up another special treat for you. You’re gonna find that nothing tastes better than skater dick cheese! Soon, you’re gonna be begging my friends for it. To you, it’ll taste better than food in the finest restaurant! And it’s rich in the protein any superhero needs to survive!” On hearing this, Tim’s superdick twitched in anticipation of this exotic pleasure!

Two weeks later, school was out. By now, Tim had given in completely to his constant need to be with sweaty skaters. He had even begun to enjoy the humiliation and abuse he received at the hands—and feet—of the skaters, because his mind associated the abuse with his getting permission to inhale and taste the intoxicating smells and flavors. He almost never took off his costume now, even though it had a tear in a strategic location. When he was standing at attention in front of Skatemaster Reggie, who had a particularly bad case of stinkfoot, the young Skatemaster made him rip a slit in the front of his costume shorts and hang one of Reggie’s really caked up socks on his erect cock, held on by a rubber band around his ass. Reggie made Tim wear this accessory whenever Tim came to him for sniffing, or whenever Reggie ordered Tim to fly him somewhere on his back.

Even when Tim was invisible, it was easy for the skaters to find him. All they had to do was go into a copse of trees behind the skate park and feel around the bushes near the portapotties. Once a skater found his cape by feeling around, the skater could climb under the cape, become invisible too, and do practically anything he wanted with Tim’s incredible superbody in return for a few good sniffs or licks. Or if he was straight, he could get Tim to do him big favors in sneaking around to learn a girl’s innermost secrets, or even help the kid to invisibly stalk some hot chick.

Slade soon got word of all this, and he realized he may have given Todd and his skater friends TOO much power over the poor superhero. Not that Slade didn’t enjoy the idea of a straight superpowerful muscleteen forced to obey the every whim of horny, skinny skaterboys in order to be allowed to sniff their feet or armpits. It was just that InvisiKid was practically in the gutter full-time due to his total dependence on his Skatemasters. Slade had to find a way to free the hero from the full-time tyranny of the skaters, while still keeping him subject to weakness and humiliation like all the other super-slaves. And he suddenly thought of the perfect way to accomplish this...

Todd came home to find Tim lying in bed, still in his super costume but visible, exhausted and reeking of stale cum. Skatemaster Louie had ordered Tim not to clean his precious skatercum off the costume or even off his face and hands, since he wanted it as his “mark” on the superhero. And Tim really had to do what Skatemaster Louie told him, because little Louie put out a huge amount of irresistible skater sweat for his size, and sometimes Louie would let Tim hang around, invisible, while Louie worked out alone late in the school’s exercise room, and allow Tim to lick the sweat dripping off the skater’s lithe body.

Holding his nose, Todd approached Tim’s bed holding a glass with a small amount of milky-white substance. Tim groaned at his approach. “Please, Skatemaster Todd, not now,” begged Tim. “My ass and throat are too stretched to even think about. And my head is still spinning from what Skatemaster Reggie just made me do...”

“Don’t worry, bro, I’m not here to use you. I’m here to help. My friend said I was too hard on you, so I’ve brought some relief. Drink this.”

Tim looked suspiciously at the glass. “What is it?”

“Your salvation. Just drink it.” And Tim, feeling he had nothing to lose, did just that.

A few moments later, Todd asked, “Feel any different?”

Tim thought about it. “No, I don’t feel anything.”

“Well, what do you think about this?” Todd removed his shoe, peeled off a particularly smelly sock, and held it over towards Tim.

“Ewwwww.... that STINKS!” protested Tim. “Hey, wait, I’m still in costume, I should be getting high off that sock! And I don’t even feel the NEED to get high! Am I... did that little bit of stuff just... CURE me?”

“Nah, that amount will just protect you for the rest of today. But if I gave it to you hot and fresh, it would protect you for more than three days. In fact, there are two ways I can give you better than three-day protection. It’s like a methadone plan for skater odor addiction. Interested?”

And so, about twice a week, Tim, in his super costume, muscles bulging, would go into Todd’s room, kneel, and look up expectantly, not knowing which of two lifesaving liquids he would receive. Actually, once he saw whether his little brother’s cock was hard or flaccid, he could make a pretty good guess which one. Slade and Znort had arranged it so that any liquid spurting or gushing directly from Todd’s cock into Tim’s throat, in normally-produced quantities, would provide more than three days of relief from his crushing need to bury his nose and tongue in the most disgusting parts of skaters’ bodies. And Tim was grateful to Todd for providing it.

Sometimes, as happens between brothers, Tim and Todd would have a fight, and if Todd got really mad he might withhold his precious cockfluids from Tim for a week or so, and Tim would be forced to try to get SOME protection from his addiction by sneaking into the bathroom and using his powerful tongue to scrape Todd’s dried piss off the toilet rim. When that ran out, he would be faced with the prospect of crawling back to the stinky feet of his sadistic little skatemasters for more abuse. But usually, by then Todd would get over it, and would invite Tim to kneel in front of him and be saved by a throatload of steamy hot Toddpiss, while Tim looked up gratefully up at him. Or if Todd was feeling generous, he would let Tim use his skilled mouth, tongue and throat muscles to give him an incredible blowjob, and then be cured for several days by a few hot shots of fresh Toddseed.

So all three goals were happily reached: Tim’s early-life daydreams of being a superhero, Todd’s desire for a closer brotherly relationship, and Slade’s desire for ongoing humiliating depravity for his growing collection of superheroes!