The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lesbos Crystal

By Storymaster69

Chapter 1

Kara walked cautiously through the park. What during the day was a bright happy place, with children running and playing, became something sinister with the loss of natural light. Why had she never noticed that many of the lights that should be brightening the night were actually broken? Her racing heart skipped a beat and then pounded even faster when she heard the noise of someone kicking a discarded can deep within the surrounding shadows behind her.

“Hey baby! Wanna party?”

Several men stepped into the light of one of the few remaining lamps that still worked. They were all roughly dressed. One of the unshaven louts flicked the stub of a pungent smelling joint towards her. It fell well short of actually hitting her but Kara was not going to stick around to worry about it.

Kara forced herself to break her eye contact with the approaching people and ran as fast as she could away from them. She could hear them giving chase whooping and hollering behind her. Looking over her shoulder to see how close her pursuers were, Kara didn’t see the broken branch on the path. The next thing she knew she was sprawled on the side of the path, gasping for breath, with a searing pain lancing through her leg. Her ankle was bent at an unnatural angle. Her skin bulged in a sickening manner from the bones of her separated foot pressing against it.

Fighting the urge to vomit from the pain, Kara turned over and scrambled backwards, her bottom dragging across the ground. The men chasing her seeing her helpless on the ground stopped running but continued to walk towards her snickering to each other.

All four of them crowded around her. Kara was pressed against the base of a tree fighting to catch her breath. One of the men decided to make the first move and stepped forward, but the man beside him grabbed hold of his arm and spun him around before shoving him to the ground.

Kara not able to take her eyes off her attackers grouped around her for anything that could be used as a weapon. The apparent leader of the gang stepped forward. He grasped the front of Kara’s shirt and roughly ripped it open catching her bra in the same move, exposing Kara’s breasts to the other’s lust filled eyes.

The man released the material of Kara’s shirt. He knelt next to her and roughly mauled her breast. The others snickered. Kara’s searching hands finally located what felt like a rock. Closing her fingers around her impromptu weapon Kara tensed her arm preparing to smash in this fucker’s skull.

Her mind was flooded with a powerful feminine voice, ”Child, I can help you if you are willing to pay the price.

With her mind totally focused on her immanent rape and quite possibly murder at these men’s hands, Kara did not hesitate to say out loud, “Please help me!”

The man still groping her, looked at his companions and said, “They ain’t goin’ to help you. They are goin’ to fuck you when I’m finished with you.”

Kara barely heard the man’s voice over the other still flooding through her mind, ”The bargain has been accepted. So let it be.

The rock in Kara’s hand seemed to melt and flow beneath her grasping fingers. A blinding pink light blasted from Kara’s fist in all directions. When it struck the surrounding men they screamed in agony. She watched with horror, the hand that was still against her started to melt. The man stumbled back. The flesh on his arms and face sagged like a wax statue that was put too close to a fire. His clothes burst into flame. The fire flowed over Kara, but she did not feel any heat. The others were also burning like torches, the flames strangely not effecting the grass or anything else around them.

It took only a few moments before the screaming stopped. When the flames finally disappeared there was no sign of her attackers. Kara then heard a sickening crunching noise. The pain in her leg disappeared at the same moment. She looked down and saw her ankle moving itself back into its proper place.

She finally thought to look at what she had picked up. For a few moments the crystal continued to faintly glow from deep within. When the light disappeared Kara saw she was holding a multi-faceted pink jewel in her hand.

The adrenaline rush subsided and what Kara had just seen sunk in. Realizing the strange crystal must have something to do with it all, Kara flung it away.

Child, we are connected now. You can not get rid of me so easily. I exist to help the one I am bonded too. I will make your greatest dreams a reality. With me you can be a goddess, all powerful, all knowing.

“Stop calling me child! I am 21 years old.”

Forgive me Kara, I was created many millennia ago. To me everyone is like a child. I am your servant and will obey.

“How do you know my name?”

“As soon as you bonded with me I learned everything you know. How else can I help you?”

“You are reading my mind? How dare you!”

“I’m sorry you feel that way Kara but I can’t help it. It is my nature to know what my mistress knows. It is how I anticipate your needs.”

“Well don’t do anything without me saying so.”

“Very well but I must act if you are in true danger. You have no choice about that. Think of it as my prime directive. Is there anything I can do for you now?”

“I just want to go home and get cleaned up.”

The crystal still sitting in the grass where Kara had thrown it flared bright pink for a moment. A shimmer appeared in the air and a beautiful woman suddenly appeared out of thin air. The woman bent over, picked up the crystal and held it out to Kara.

“Where. . . where did you come from?”

“Ma’am?” The woman looked at her puzzled. “I’m just here to take you home.”

“She is an example of what I can do. I created her to help you get home.”

“The car is this way ma’am.”

Kara still had lots of questions but she didn’t want to appear to be talking to herself in front of the woman.

“You can talk to me in your mind.”

<<How did you do that? Where did she come from?<<

“I can create a copy of anyone you wish, or like her create a total fabrication.”

Kara didn’t say anything else. Her eyes slowly wandered over the woman’s firm ass contained in tight black slacks, that showed her curves to good effect. As soon as she realized what she was doing, Kara tore her eyes away. She kept them firmly on the path ahead but had to constantly fight the temptation to take another look.

It did not take long before Kara and the woman exited the park. At the end of the sidewalk was a black stretch limousine. Kara finally recognized the Black pants and jacket over a pure white blouse as a chauffeur uniform.

The driver opened the door and held it for Kara to climb inside. The streets were fairly quiet at that time of night but the few cars that went by didn’t even slow when passing a limousine parked in a low-rent part of town.

Without a word the driver closed the door behind Kara. With a slight shiver she settled back in the luxurious seats, enjoying the air conditioned coolness after the hot muggy summer air outside the car. The driver’s door opened and closed and the limo was put into gear.

Kara looked up when the privacy screen lowered separating the passenger compartment from the drivers compartment. “The wet bar is fully stocked with all your favorite drinks,” the driver said. “Please don’t hesitate to have whatever you want.”

Before the driver could close the screen again Kara said, “What’s your name? I don’t like just calling you driver.”

“Thank you ma’am, it is nice of you to ask. You can call me Victoria.”

“Where did you come from Victoria?”

“Ma’am?”

“You don’t have to call me ma’am.”

“I’m sorry ma’am, but it would not be proper for me to do otherwise. I didn’t come from anywhere. I was created to drive you home.”

“This doesn’t bother you?”

“No. Why should it bother me? It is my purpose.”

Kara didn’t know what to say to that so she settled back and watched the street lights go by outside the car. It only took a few minutes before the car slowed and stopped in front of Kara’s apartment building.

Victoria climbed back out of the car and opened the door for Kara. Kara took Victoria’s proffered hand. “Thank you Victoria.”

“My pleasure ma’am. Let me help you to your apartment.”

“No, that is alright.”

“Please, I insist. I exist to make sure you are safe.”

Kara didn’t want to stand on the street arguing so she nodded her head. Victoria walked in front of Kara. Kara found herself watching Victoria’s ass again. The pair reached the locked ground floor door. Kara reached into her pocket to get her key but was shocked when Victoria produced her own key and calmly opened the door. Victoria held the door open for Kara to step inside.

The pair walked up the stairs to the third floor. Victoria didn’t hesitate before she walked directly to the door to Kara’s apartment. Once again Victoria produced a key to unlock the door.

<<Do you have a name?<<

No Kara, I have never been given a name.

<<May I call you Crystal?<<

That is a fitting name for me. I would be honored to take it as my own.

“Thank you Victoria. Do you need anything before you go?”

“No ma’am but my task is not complete yet.”

“What do you mean? You got me home, what else do you need to do?”

“You said you wanted to get home and get cleaned up. I must also help you with that.”

“What?” Kara exclaimed. “That wasn’t what I meant.”

“I’m sorry ma’am but I must do this. It is my purpose.”

<<Crystal, what is she talking about? I didn’t ask for that.<<

Actually you did. Perhaps it was not on a conscious level but I fulfill what you want, not just what you say. Victoria may be a construct but for all intents and purposes she is real and if she is prevented from fulfilling her purpose you will cause her distress.

Victoria stood quietly worry clear on her face. “Okay Victoria you can help me clean up. It really isn’t necessary however.”

A strange thrill went through Kara went she said this out loud. A happy smile appeared on Victoria’s face. Kara bent over to untie her shoes but Victoria immediately knelt before her to work the laces herself.

When Kara pulled each foot from her shoe Victoria massaged the sole before putting it on the floor. Victoria kicked off her own shoes and headed directly for Kara’s bathroom. Kara took off her jacket and followed behind. She heard the bathtub being filled when she got closer.

Kara stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Victoria, naked, bending over the tub testing the water temperature with her arm. The shapely ass that Kara couldn’t seem to help staring at, was clearly on display. She could also see Victoria’s bare pussy lips peeking out between her slightly spread legs.

Victoria straightened back up when she heard Kara gasp. Victoria calmly turned to face Kara, presenting the befuddled woman a prime example of beautiful tits. Kara was shocked with herself that she could be thinking such thoughts about another woman and that she was using vulgar terms in her mind to describe the other woman’s anatomy. Try as she might breasts continued to become tits, vagina became pussy.

Kara didn’t know what to say or do. She just stood and stared at Victoria’s perfect body. Her nipples were poking out and she felt her pussy grow damp. Victoria seeing that Kara wasn’t going to do anything, took matters into her own hands.

Kara didn’t resist when Victoria hooked her fingers on the bottom of her shirt. Victoria pulled it up exposing Kara’s bra clad tits. Without thinking Kara lifted her arms over her head to allow Victoria to finish pulling her shirt over her head.

Victoria then knelt in front of her and worked the button and fly holding Kara’s jeans closed. Victoria then pulled Kara’s panties and jeans down together exposing Kara’s damp pussy to the cool air. Not wasting any more time Victoria quickly unfastened the front clasp of Kara’s bra dropping the discarded underwear on the floor.

Victoria stepped into the still filling bathtub pulling Kara behind her. Kara stepped out of her jeans and panties that were still pooled around her ankles and stepped into the tub. Victoria shut off the taps turned and sat down behind Kara opposite to the faucet. Kara didn’t resist when Victoria pulled her down into the hot water. She soon found herself sitting facing away from Victoria, her ass pressed between Victoria’s spread legs her back against Victoria’s full tits.

Kara could feel Victoria’s nipples harden against her flesh as she relaxed against the soft human pillow behind her. Without thinking she closed her eyes and slid lower until her head was resting against Victoria’s tits. Kara was annoyed when she found the tub was much too short to allow her to fully stretch out and still have her body under the water. She wished that the tub was bigger.

Done.

As soon as she heard Crystal’s voice inside her head the end of the tub she had her feet pressed against disappeared. Kara opened her eyes and looked down her body and saw that the tub had suddenly grown an extra 3 feet longer. The water was still at the same depth so she knew Crystal had also created more hot water.

Kara fully stretched out then. Victoria wrapped her arms under Kara’s tits to keep her head above the water.

<<I like the tub like this.<<

If you want to use your bedroom I will have to return the tub to its original size when you are done.

<<That’s fine. You can always make it bigger again if needed.<<

Kara jumped when Victoria’s hands moved higher and actually cupped Kara’s tits touching her hardened nipples. Victoria pulled Kara more upright until her chest was above the water. Using a bar of soap Victoria built up a lather in her palms before she again applied them to Kara’s flesh.

Kara moaned as pleasure surged through her body. Victoria finished applying the soap then quickly sluiced it back off again. Before Kara realized what was happening Victoria’s hands moved down over her belly.

Kara jumped when she felt one of Victoria’s fingers graze her clit. “No!” Her hand darted down and pushed Victoria’s away from her pussy.

“Forgive my ma’am. I did not mean to make you uncomfortable.”

“It’s alright just don’t touch me there. I think that is enough. Thank you Victoria but I think it is time for you to go.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Kara stood and climbed out of the tub. She reached for her bath towel. Not hearing Victoria move, Kara turned around to reiterate her desire. She saw the bathtub was back to its original size again and Victoria was gone.

Kara reached into the still warm water and pulled the plug letting the bathtub drain before she continued drying herself off. After combing her hair and brushing her teeth Kara walked naked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom.

Still naked Kara didn’t even think about putting on her flannel pajamas before she climbed into her bed. She also didn’t notice her normal cotton sheets had been replaced with silk ones that caressed her body as she settled herself.

Her mind started going over her aborted assault again but the fear she had experience then no longer bothered her. She supposed knowing that she had Crystal now there was nothing that could hurt her anymore so there was no reason to be scared of street thugs anymore.

With a final sigh Kara drifted off to sleep. Her dreams were filled with sensuous images of Victoria and other women she knew or had seen. Her minds eye focused on the others’ faces, their sexy smile, how their tits moved under their clothes when they walked. She started remembering every time she saw a woman walking with hardened nipples, thinking for the first time how sexy a woman could be simply being herself.

Kara awoke suddenly feeling extremely aroused. Without thinking her hand slipped between her legs and flicked over her hard clit. Feeling the wiry pubic hair covering her pussy Kara decided she would have to shave it off when she got up again. For now she ignored the minor distraction and ran her finger over her engorged labia. She could feel her own natural lubricant cover her exploring fingers.

Her other hand began to fondle her tits pinching her nipples between her fingers. Kara inserted one, then two fingers inside her pussy letting her palm stroke over her clit each time she curled her fingers inside. Needing more stimulation Kara slid a third finger inside herself but it was still not enough.

Kara wished she had something more than her fingers to help her along.

Done.

A flash of bright pink light came from the crystal Kara had put onto her night-stand. Before the light disappeared Kara saw something appear next to her on top of the bed covers. Kara reluctantly pulled the hand that was still squeezing her tits out from under the covers and felt the object.

Kara wrapped her fingers around the thick vibrator and pulled it back under the covers again. Finally pulling her other hand away from her hot pussy Kara turned the base causing the toy to start vibrating.

Without thinking she slid the vibrator between her legs. When it touched her clit, Kara instinctively thrust her hips up off the bed. Unable to wait any longer she slowly slid the toy inside her body.

Her other hand was still covered with her sticky juices. Kara brought her fingers to her mouth and for the first time tasted her own flavours. She found that she could not properly control the vibrator with her left hand so she snaked her right back under the covers and resumed thrusting the toy in and out of her pussy.

She started her favorite sexual fantasy going through her head. Kurt who worked in the same office tower as she did was a common visitor to her masturbatory flirtations. She loved his strong chin and close trimmed goatee. She started imagining his well toned chest being slowly being revealed when he pulled his shirt over his head. Strangely when she imagined him moving towards her, then running his hands over her naked body her arousal diminished.

The image of Kurt changed. Kara imagined Kurt’s business partner Shannon instead. Her full tits stood proudly on her chest defying gravity with no sag. They did bounce and wiggle enticingly however when the other woman moved. Kara shivered imagining it was Shannon’s hand instead of her own kneeding her breast. Her arousal spiked back up to its former level and as the she imagined Shannon bending over and running her tongue over her engorged nipples her lust climbed even higher.

Soon the vibrator was pumping in and out of her pussy, her bed springs started to squeak. Not caring at that moment if her neighbors could hear her or not, she started to moan out loud. Feeling overheated, she tossed her blankets off herself. She could hear over the vibrator, wet slurppy noises as she continued pleasuring herself. Her hips were pumping into the air. With a final gasp a huge orgasm washed through Kara’s body leaving her gasping for air while her pussy continued to spasm around the still buzzing toy deep in her sex.

She finally had to reach between her legs and switch off the vibrator and pull it out of her pussy. The intense orgasm left her hyper-sensitive. It was almost painful to touch her still engorged clit or labia. Her breathing finally returned to normal and the cool night air in her bedroom started to chill her sweat covered body. She looked at her clock and saw that there was still 4 hours before she had to get up for work.

On still shaky legs Kara walked through the dark bedroom out the door and into the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet to pee. After she flushed she flipped on the bright lights. Squinting into the mirror until her eyes recovered Kara took in her sweat covered body. She wet a face cloth and ran it over her face, chest and finally her pussy wiping away the moisture. Feeling a bit fresher Kara returned to her bed. The sheets felt damp so she quickly replaced them before turning off the lights and climbing back into bed.

The alarm going off jerked her back awake. She was still tired from her late night activities but she forced herself to get out of bed anyway. Being an entrepreneur she felt she had to set a good example for her four employees. She was always the first to arrive in her office and the last to leave. It was because of that dedication that she was put in her predicament from the night before.

She stayed far later than she normally did meaning she was not able to take her normal bus home, which led to her fateful decision to cut through the park to try and get home as fast as possible. Yawning she walked still naked into her living room and turned on her stereo to listen to the morning radio show.

She got a quick shower and found herself wanting to sexually touch herself again. Knowing she didn’t have time she suppressed the urge and continued just clean herself but did take time to shave her pussy clean. She walked back out of the bathroom toweling her long red hair dry.

She had a meeting with a prospective new client today so had to put on her business suit. Looking through her closet she settled on a nice tan skirt with a matching jacket. After she was finished dressing she went into the bathroom again to put in her contacts. Only then did she realize she had used her last pair the day before. <<Damn.<<

With a sigh she put her glasses on instead. She normally didn’t like the way she looked with them on. This morning however ,looking at herself, she thought she looked kind of sexy. She was just putting the finishing touches on her makeup when she realized what time they were reporting on the radio.

“Shit! I’m late.”

She was about to rush out when she saw the pink crystal sitting on her night stand. Not sure what to do with it she was about to put it into her purse when it flared briefly. It was now set in a beautiful gold locket with a fine gold chain. Fastening it around her neck Kara saw it nestled perfectly into her cleavage.

As she rushed outside she wished not for the first time she had a car to make the commute to work faster.

Done.

She saw in her assigned parking spot a brand new Lexus that she had been wishing she could afford. <<I can’t drive that. What happens if I get pulled over?<<

Don’t worry about that. I have fixed things so that as far as anyone, including the car manufacturer, is concerned the car is completely legitimate and belongs to you. Get in so you aren’t late for work.

Kara really wanted to drive the beauty sitting before her. The engine was already idling when she climbed behind the wheel. The door snicked shut sealing out the noise of the morning rush hour traffic that was starting to get into high gear. When she went to put the car into reverse she realized with dismay that it was a standard. She had always wanted to drive a stick shift but had never got around to learning.

Not to worry.

Suddenly her mind was flooded with intimate knowledge, not only how to drive a standard but also extensive knowledge of defensive driving techniques. She knew that if it had wheels and a motor she could now drive it. If the shit was to ever hit the fan, she was confident she would be able to keep the vehicle on the road if it was at all possible.

She backed the car out of her parking spot. Putting the car into first she reveled at the raw power she could feel when she pressed down the accelerator. It only took 15 minutes to make the trip downtown where her office was located.

<<What do I do with the car?<<

Her question was answered when she approached the front entrance of her office building. Victoria was standing there. She was dressed today in a sexy business suit. Sexy? When Kara stopped the car she noticed several men walking by admiring Victoria. Victoria looked back at one who was particularly obvious about his appraisal and winked at him. The man stopped and looked like he was going to talk with her. Victoria’s expression instantly turned to a frown. Look but don’t touch.

A woman walking the opposite direction saw what happened. She laughed out loud and gave Victoria a look of her own. Victoria grinned back at her. She reached out and lightly touched the other woman’s arm just as Kara climbed out of the car.

The man being totally ignored now turned away. Kara heard him say under his breath, “Bitch!”

A surge of anger went through her. The crystal pressing against her chest grew suddenly warm. The man still walking away suddenly stumbled and landed flat on his face. He quickly stood back up wincing in pain from his scraped hands. A trickle of blood ran down his cheek from a rock that had dug into his forehead.

Victoria simply ignored him. “Good morning ma’am. I hope you slept well.”

With a blush she remembered her solo-activities from earlier that morning. She just said, “Yes I slept fine. Thank you for asking.”

Victoria smiled knowingly and walked around to the drivers door and climbed in. Kara watched Victoria drive off before she remembered she needed to go inside to get ready for her meeting. She nodded to the older gentleman manning the security desk. It looked like he was training someone new today. Sitting next to him was a pretty looking young woman. Her blonde hair was in a neat looking bun. She filled out her uniform in interesting ways.

“Mornin’ Ms. Davenport. I would like you to meet Karen. I’m going on vacation next week and she will be covering for me while I’m gone.”

Kara felt her pussy twitch when Karen held her hand out to shake. She was glad she was wearing a blazer over her blouse when her nipples grew hard. Karen had a firm grip and gave her a friendly smile.

On her trip on the elevator to her floor Kara contemplated her sudden interest in other women. Before today when she looked at another woman it was just to lament on how much better looking than her she was. Now she kept thinking about what they would look like naked.

She was still early so she had the elevator to herself. Before long it opened on the 15th floor where she had her office. After unlocking the door and turning on the lights she went to her desk and turned on her PC. While the computer was booting, Kara made started a pot of coffee for her three employees who all drank the vile stuff.

Soon her mind was totally absorbed in finishing her presentation. She was just completing the finishing touches when Deanna came in “Good morning.”

“Morning Dee.”

Kara didn’t look up from her screen. She saved her final changes and sent it off to the printer. Deanna sat down at her desk next to Kara’s. Kara looked over at her and felt another twinge in her pussy. As requested Deanna was dressed up also. Kara usually didn’t have a dress code for her people except when clients were coming to the office. Looking at Deanna she started thinking she should change that rule however.

A few minutes later Holly and Gwendolyn came in together. “Mornin’ boss,” Gwen said in her normal chipper manner. Holly just yawned and waved at her.

Kara’s arousal started to increase as she watched the three women chatting together. She had hired them all straight out of college together. They had worked together on a final project that really impressed her. When she first approached them she despaired she would ever be able to afford to hire them. She was lucky however that the three were already good friends and were willing to get paid less to be able to still work together and for another woman near their own age to boot.

Deanna was the leader of the group. With Kara’s sudden interest in the female body she was particularly aware of the interesting way Deanna filled out her top. She was wearing a v-neck light blue sweater that managed to show a bit of cleavage without looking un-business like. Her firm ass filled out her black skirt to perfection. She had her light brown hair cut in the latest style.

Gwen had a pixieish look to her. She stood only 5′3″ and Kara was sure she used an enhancing bra to fill out her shirt as much as she did. Kara did think that she had great legs and with her otherwise small frame her small tits looked right on her.

Holly was the ‘plain’ girl of the group. She kept herself neat but apparently didn’t feel any great need to wear the latest fashions. Kara had never seen her wear any makeup. She kept her plain brown hair in a simple, short, but still feminine-looking cut. She was of average height, neither fat nor thin.

Kara’s arousal continued to climb. “What is wrong with me?” she thought to herself. Despite herself she continued to covertly watch the others start working. She glanced at the time, there was still a couple hours until her client was due to arrive. She still had a few polishing steps to do on the web site concept design that Kara and her people had been working on for the last couple weeks. If she managed to land this contract it could propel Stellar Web Concepts into the mainstream.

She really had to work on this but she was so horny now that she could not concentrate. It was a shock when she realized that she was seriously considering going to the ladies room for some digital relief. Not able to resist the temptation any longer she was just about to get up when her phone rang. Torn between satisfying her aching pussy and answering a potentially important call, business finally won out.

Stellar Web Concepts, Kara speaking.”

“Oh good, I got you. You know how much I hate leaving messages. I wish that the answering machine was never invented. . .”

“Hi mom,” she said interrupting the frequently rehashed rant. “What can I do for you?”

“So much for a distraction,” she thought to herself.

“Why don’t you ever come visit anymore? Your father and I would like to see our daughter every now and then you know.”

With a sigh Kara settled back behind her desk and only kept enough attention on her mother’s constant chatter to say appropriately timed, “Yep, uh huh, sure, okay.”

Her eyes were once again drawn to the others. They didn’t seem to be aware of her observations. Before she realized what was happening, her imagination started to go over things she would like to do with them. She jumped when the crystal grew suddenly warm again.

Done. Crystal’s voice rang through her mind.

<<No! Please don’t.<<

But it was too late. The other three women had already stopped working and were looking at each other with a look that went way beyond simple friendship. Deanna was cupping one of her big tits watching along with Kara when Holly stood up and moved towards Gwen.

Gwen pushed her chair away from her desk, spreading her legs she turned it to face Holly. Without saying a word Holly knelt in front of her friend. Gwen lifted her bottom off her chair and allowed Holly to push her skirt up and pull her panties down. Gwen started to gasp and pant when Holly begin licking her pussy like a pro.

<<I have to stop this. What happens if someone comes in?<<

Don’t worry about it. Nothing bad will happen. You must trust that I will protect you no matter what.

“. . . and then your aunt Cybill said. . .” Gwen let out a loud moan of pleasure, “What was that?”

“Oh god. Sorry mom. Gotta go. Someone just got sick.”

“Wait!”

“Bye.”

Kara quickly hung up the phone before any other incriminating noises could be heard. Her heart was pounding. She had no idea what to do. Holly kept her face pressed firmly between Gwen’s legs. Kara could hear her slurping away. Not stopping her licking Holly began to work the buttons holding her shirt closed. Once the shirt was completely undone she shrugged it off her shoulders.

Gwen bent over and worked the clasp holding Holly’s plain white bra closed. Holly let the bra slip off her shoulders and down off her arms until it was laying on the floor. Deanna left her chair and started working on Holly’s slacks. As soon as she had the belt, button and fly undone Deanna didn’t waste any time pulling Holly’s pants and panties down together. Kara was surprised when she realized Holly shaved her pussy.

Deanna ran her finger over Holly’s exposed pussy lips before she slowly slid a finger inside. Deanna pulled it out again and licked off Holly’s pussy juice. Kara was griping the arm rests on her chair but was unable to tear her eyes away from the sexy show before her. Deanna stood back up and quickly shed her own clothes. Thanks to her youth, Deanna’s large breasts had very little sag. Deanna’s light pink nipples were standing out proud as she walked towards Kara.

“This is so wrong,” Kara thought to herself, “I need to stop this before things go too far. God, I’m so horny. Why the fuck am I so horny?”

All thought were driven from her mind when Deanna leaned close and gave Kara an open mouth kiss. Kara didn’t try to resist when Deanna’s tongue slipped past her lips. Kara was faintly aware of Deanna working the buttons holding her blazer closed. Deanna pushed it off before she pulled Kara’s pull over top out of the waist band of her skirt. Still kissing Kara, Deanna slid a hand up inside Kara’s top and cupped her right tit.

Without thinking, Kara put one hand behind Deanna’s head stroking her hair. She put her other hand on Deanna’s firm ass drawing her closer. Deanna straddled Kara’s leg. Deanna settled down and began humping her pussy over Kara’s thigh. Breaking the kiss Deanna sat up straight and pulled Kara’s top off over her head leaving her in just her lacy red bra.

Deanna growled sexily and buried her face against Kara’s chest, her nose nuzzling between her tits. Kara moaned softly and wrapped her arms around Deanna’s head holding her in place. Kara felt her leg grow damp as Deanna continued fucking herself against it.

Kara glanced over at Holly and Gwen. Gwen had stripped off all her clothes and laid down on the floor. Holly was kneeling over top of Gwen, her pussy pressed against Gwen’s strumming tongue her own returning the favour to Gwen’s.

Kara’s attention was recaptured when she felt Deanna slip off her leg. She looked down and saw Deanna kneeling on the floor in front of her. Deanna had one hand buried between her legs while the other played with one of her tits. Kara could feel an almost overwhelming lust rage through her but the small rational part of her brain that was still working would not let her act on her desires.

Deanna continued masturbating. She finally decided Kara wasn’t going to act on her own, despite her visibly engorged nipples and panting breath as Kara looked back at her. Deanna reached a hand up Kara’s skirt and ran her hand over her damp panty covered pussy. Leaning forward Deanna pushed Kara’s skirt up and pressed her face against Kara’s pussy. Deanna ran her tongue along her slit pressing her panties inside.

Kara couldn’t suppress a moan from escaping. She didn’t try to stop Deanna when the other woman pulled her panties down and off. Deanna threw the offending garment over her shoulder.

Kara jumped when she heard another woman’s throaty chuckle. She looked towards the office door and saw her client standing there watching the action around her with interest. Her Panties were draped across the other woman’s shoulder.

Kara jumped to her feet causing Deanna to fall back with a startled squawk. Kara tried to cover her exposed pussy.

“I’m so sorry Ms. Mankin. I wish I could explain.”

Ms. Lila Mankin just shook her head. She casually took Kara’s panties off her shoulder, pressed them against her nose and inhaled Kara’s scent.

“There is no need for you to apologize. It is I, that should be apologizing to you. I’m the one that showed up over an hour early. It is obvious I’m interrupting an important team morale building event. I can come back later if you would like.”

<<What?<< Kara thought to herself. <<Crystal, is this more of your doing?<<

Yes Kara it is. I told you I would take care of everything. I simply erected a field around the room so that anyone passing into it would not find anything within unusual. Further, even after they leave its influence, they will not think anything strange about what they may see or do.

<<Crystal this must stop. I really don’t feel comfortable doing this to people.<<

As I explained before, I only act on your own desires.

<<Are you? Are you really? I don’t remember ever thinking about women like this before I found you.<<

When you first picked me up I told you there would be a price. I was created by a powerful sorceress. She was what is called today a lesbian. Something about her own desires influenced my creation. I can only be used by a woman. The more a woman uses me the more her desires change to match my creator’s

<<But I am not there yet and I want to stop this before it goes any further.<<

Again I am sorry but once I have changed something it must play itself out before I can change it again. There was a time this was different, but that was before I was split.

<<Split?<<

Over two-hundred years ago I was possessed by a woman who was also a jeweler. She had this idea that if I was split I could help more women like her. Unfortunately for her as soon as I was split a burst of energy was released destroying her. A man found my two parts. I can’t effect a man without a woman holding me, so I had no way to stop him from selling my two halves separately. I was bought by another man who gave me as a gift to his wife. She nor anyone else until you have ever questioned me like this so I was unable to tell them any of this.

<<If I was to find your other half could you be fixed?”

If that is truly your desire then, yes, you can will me to re-merge. However first you must gain possession of my other half. It is not conscious as I am. It does however have the same ability to fulfil its holders desires. Women who hold that half usually burn themselves out without realizing what is happening to them.

<<Burn themselves out? How?<<

The warmth you feel when I do something for you, is energy being channeled through your body. It takes awhile for that energy to dissipate and the bigger the change I make the more energy that gets channeled. Usually the woman will finally fully give into her lust and make too many changes at once and her body can’t handle the build up or they try to make too big of a change with the same tragic results.

<<Can you find your other half?<<

Before Crystal answered, Kara’s attention was drawn back to what was happening around her. Ms. Mankin was watching with keen interest what Holly and Gwen were doing. Kara realized she was still standing with one hand over her pussy. Without realizing what she was doing Kara had started rubbing her hard clit.

“Please don’t let me interrupt,” Ms. Mankin said. “In fact if you don’t mind I would like to participate. I’m suddenly feeling rather horny myself.”

Kara watched as Ms. Mankin casually started stripping off her clothes. Kara guessed she was in her early 40s but was still remarkably sexy despite a slight pot belly and her large tits starting to sag.

Resigning herself to the inevitable Kara stopped trying to hide herself. She realized she was still wearing her bra, which she quickly removed and tossed aside. Moving closer to Ms. Mankin Kara wrapped her arms around her pressing her tits against the other woman’s. Ms. Mankin was slightly taller than Kara so she bent her head to let Kara kiss her.

“Ms. Mankin, are you sure about this?”

“I am very sure. Also don’t be silly. If we are going to fuck, you can certainly call me Lila.”

Lila’s hands demonstrated her willingness to participate by cupping Kara’s firm ass and squeezing. Lila returned to kissing Kara firmly on the lips. Walking Kara backwards until she bumped against her desk, Lila put her hands on Kara’s tits and pushed her back until she was laying across the desktop. Lila didn’t release Kara’s tits as she started kissing her way down Kara’s body.

Kara moaned again when Lila placed her lips over Kara’s nipple and sucked and licked it. Lila continued kissing her way down over Kara’s belly. Leaving Kara’s pussy alone Lila ran her tongue down Kara’s right leg until she reached her foot. Kara started to squirm when Lila’s tongue started to tickle her. Lila switched feet and started sucking on Kara’s big toe like it was a little cock. Kara couldn’t take it any longer and pulled her foot away.

Lila pushed Kara’s knees apart. She kissed her way back up Kara’s leg before she buried her face against her pussy. Kara looked to the side and saw that Deanna had joined Holly and Gwen. The three women were busy lapping at each other’s pussy in a daisy chain. Gwen had found a small vibrator that she was using on Holly. Holly was apparently having problems keeping her attention on Deanna’s pussy as she kept throwing her head back and moaning.

Kara looked back down at Lila when she thrust a couple fingers deep inside her pussy. Lila continued finger fucking and licking Kara’s pussy. Kara was rubbing her own tits pinching and pulling her nipples. It was not long before she felt her passion peak and a powerful orgasm washed through her body. Lila continued licking her sensitive clit until Kara was finished.

Kara slumped back trying to regain her breath. Holly cried out in pleasure and extricated herself from the pile on the floor. Deanna and Gwen shifted into a 69 and continued working each other’s pussy. Holly moved on wobbly feet and sat on the desk next to Kara.

Holly kissed Kara sharing a taste of Deanna’s pussy. Lila stood, taking Kara and Holly both by the hand, she pulled them both back to their feet. Lila laid down where Kara was a moment before and spread her legs. Holly sat back down next to her and began suckling Lila’s tits. Nervously Kara knelt on the floor and looked at Lila’s pussy.

The dark curly pubic hair covering Lila’s pussy did not conceal her pink labia, opened slightly like a flower. Kara hesitantly leaned forward and ran her tongue along Lia’s slit and over her hard clit. She found she actually liked the flavor so she continued to explore.

Kara stuck her tongue out and pushed it inside Lila’s pussy hole. Lila squeezed down on the intruder. Lila put her hands behind Kara’s head to hold her in place. Kara looked up and saw Holly was now kissing Lila on the lips, while Lila was playing with Holly’s perky little tits.

Gwen and Deanna finished what they were doing together and moved towards the others. Deanna sat on the floor with her back against the desk and started to suck on Kara’s tits. Gwen laid down on the floor. Lifting Kara up slightly she slipped underneath and put Kara’s pussy against her face and began to lick away.

Kara soon lost track of time simply living in the moment of pleasuring and being pleasured in turn. Soon Lila was moaning outloud. Her hands were knotted painfully in Kara’s hair holder her in place. Gwen had retrieved the vibrator again and was pushing it in and out of Kara. Kara felt another orgasm building and could sense Lila was doing the same. As if on queue Lila spasmed at the same time Kara’s own climax washed through her.

Kara slowly got back to her feet after catching her breath. Lila was still laying back on the desk with a satisfied look on her face. Kara started gathering her clothes and putting them back on. The others knowing their fun was finished for now followed their boss’ lead.

Lila finally sat up and said, “Whew I needed that. I think this could work out great for all of us.”