The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is dedicated to my friends and fellow authors, robotunit8, authoress71, Kris P. Kreme, The Lycanthrope, Paladin and Phil. Special thanks to my friends Aussie Bloke for his help and Flibinite, for inspiring the last two sentences by something she wrote a long time ago.

Let No One Put Asunder

With his beloved wife Mia and their love in the balance, Paul desperately seeks a way to save her.

Chapter 1

My life had held such promise. I was deeply in love with my high school sweetheart, Mia and we had gotten married. I had graduated medical school and had almost completed my residency at a hospital in Lansing. I was entertaining several offers from important practices and research hospitals. On the day of Mia and my second anniversary, my whole world shattered.

Mia had taken the day off to go shopping for some sexy lingerie and other supplies for that evening’s revels. I had managed to switch shifts with another resident. I would be home by five PM and we would get ready for the six-thirty reservation at a trendy new restaurant, I had made weeks in advance.

When I got home, Mia had not returned. I waited for about twenty minutes and called her cell. It went to voice mail. Six-thirty had come and gone. I called some of her friends and her family. They had not heard from her. Then, with an anxious heart, I called the police. I expected the whole “if she isn’t back in 48 hours” routine, but was surprised when they told me to wait at my house and a police car would arrive.

When the police arrived, I learned the horrible truth: A woman fitting Mia’s description had been kidnapped right out of the parking lot of the Mall. A couple of eye witnesses had described the vehicle as a black van, with covered up license plates.

After extensive questioning by the police, while waiting for ransom demands that never materialized, I went from intense fear to complete despair. I realized that there would be a strong likelihood that Mia had been assaulted and killed. To make matters worse, my in-laws who never liked me in the first place, accused me of setting up the kidnapping and killing my own wife.

As weeks and then months had gone by, there was still no word about Mia. I continued to spiral out of control. My medical career took a huge hit when I got a bad review on my residency, as I missed some days due to the Mia situation. My parents, who had been quite supportive, told me I needed to move on with my life. I finally took a job at a free clinic just to pay the bills.

Then one day, a friend of mine told me about a Facebook group dedicated to finding missing persons. After joining, I noticed that there were a number of people who had experienced similar things that happened to their wives, daughters or partners. After hearing some of their stories, I realized two things. I would dedicate my life to make sure that this would not happen to others and that for some reason, I knew that Mia was still alive.

Over the next year or so, I hired private investigators and we got several leads on possible human trafficking and forced prostitution. During that time new people joined the Facebook group, but I noticed that periodically, people as zealous as I had been stopped being active. When my friend, Tim from the group stopped posting for more than a few weeks, I finally decided to call. “Tim, what’s going on?”

“I’m fine, just busy,” he had said.

“But you were going to follow up on that lead concerning the drug company Sominar..”

“I did. There was nothing to it... Paul, please take my advice. Just forget about it. Move on with your life.”

I remember how those words stung me. I couldn’t even think of what to say to his remarks. After thinking for a while, I believed Tim had been lying to me, so I decided to have my P.I. do some investigating of Sominar. Two weeks later was the night of our fifth anniversary, Mia appeared at my door.

Chapter 2

“Mia, my God!!!” I had rushed to her arms and hugged her. She hugged me back stiffly. She had changed. Her breasts had become larger. She had lost about twenty pounds on her already nice figure and she seemed bland. Her normal ebullient personality seemed nowhere in her somber appearance.

“Paul, sit down. I need to tell you some things,” she had said when she broke the clinch and took a step back toward the door.

“But Mia...” I had started. I cut myself off, when I noticed that she was holding a gun in her hand. In a daze I had done what the lady told me.

“Now Paul. You need to understand that I am no longer your wife. I’m a vessel for my masters’ pleasure and their commerce. When I was taken that day, I was changed. Needless to say I will not be staying here.”

“Mia...”

“Hear me out.” she had paused before continuing as if the speech had been programmed into her. “My masters are generous men. They know they have greatly inconvenienced your life...”

“Inconvenienced?!!!!” I had yelled.

“Silence or I will leave now,” she had stated flatly, before continuing. “They have decided to give you the use of my body once a year in return for you ceasing your Facebook activities.”

“If I fail to do so?”

“You will never see me again. Additionally, I will be punished, tortured or perhaps even killed. You will have to live with the consequences of that decision.”

My heart had been crushed. As I sat there looking up at my beautiful wife, then I had heard her say something that made her sound like the Mia I knew. “Please Paul, Let’s make the most of this chance they have given us. I know it’s not ideal, but I miss you so much!”

That had done it. She put her gun away, but she had another surprise. When I had gone to hug her, she injected me in the ass with a drug that had some kind of hallucinogenic properties (as well as some others I would eventually learn of later). Soon I was seeing colors and my wife’s naked body. I went to kiss her, but she pushed my head a way. “Remember I’m not your wife anymore. I’m not good enough. I am a whore,” I hazily recalled her saying.

That night she used a condom on me (something she had hated in the past). She blew me, took me both vaginally and anally, before she collapsed on top of me. Apparently what I had been dosed with was something akin to Viagra, as I was still hard. I noticed something else. While I felt a bit tired, I had noticed that some of the effects of the drug were starting to wear off. I tend to have metabolized things quickly. I saw her get off the bed and look at me. I pretended to fall asleep. Then I saw her walk out of the bedroom. I quietly got out of bed. I then had heard her side of a phone conversation, as I saw her talking on her cell phone through the crack in the open door as I hid to the side.

“Master, I have completed my task.... please master... this is so hard.... I can still feel.... I love... yes master, I’m taking my medication.”

I saw her walk over to her handbag and pull out a vial. She unstopped it and sucked the white viscous fluid into her mouth, then she put the vial back in her hand bag. “Yes, I’m feeling better, Master. I will dress and return to the appointed location. Thank you for your kindness, Master,” she said, as she had disconnected the call.

She then proceeded to walk back to the bedroom. I quickly climbed back on the bed and played dead again.

Mia then picked up her clothes and walked out of the room. Instead of using the master bathroom, I saw her walk into the one off of the kitchen. When I saw she had closed the door, I ran to her handbag which she had left and grabbed the empty vial. I took it back to the bedroom and went in the closet. I found my medical bag and found a swab. I carefully took a sample and put the vial back in her handbag and then went back to the bed.

It was beginning to get dark as she came back. She paused, just staring at me, then I heard something that gave me an ounce of hope. I heard her sob. It was brief, as she seemed to compose herself, before leaving the room, walking out of the apartment and out of my life for another year.

I wanted to run after her! I wanted to take her back! I wanted to tell her how much I loved her and to hold her here forever. My rational brain told me that without some idea of what I was doing, I was risking both of our lives. In the end my rational brain won the day. The only immediate fruit this victory bore was that I lay there crying. I wasn’t able to sleep until I dedicated myself to getting Mia back.

Over the course of the year I came up with a plan. Once I figured what I wanted to do, I took the swab to a friend who worked in a research lab and asked him to analyze it on the down low. The results showed a mixture of human semen, saliva (which I figured was Mia’s) and an unidentified compound of different elements that contained roughly the same PH factor as the semen. He looked at me in shock. “In theory these elements should not be able to bond to each other, let alone interact with the semen.”

After assuring me of his silence, after appealing to his paranoia over the drug industry and the government seeking retribution, I left satisfied knowing my secret would be safe.

Over the course of the year, I sadly refrained from contacting the Facebook group. I had someone contact me and then I basically gave them the same excuse Tim gave me.

The night before my anniversary, I checked my plans and materials.

“Key to my buddy Josh’s family cabin on Lake Huron and permission to stay for two weeks, check. Pilfered medical supplies including IV’s and sedatives, check. Two rolls of duct tape and a hundred feet of nylon clothes line, check, two weeks of supplies and food for two, check.”

I believed that the vial contained some kind of addictive drug. I would need to find a way to detox Mia. Like with any addiction, it would be necessary to control the physical, before the mental aspect of the addiction. I began to worry about the effects of the last four years of her life on her psyche. Mia had a strong will, so I hoped that we would successfully be able to return her to our marriage. I was convinced that there was still part of the woman I loved in Mia. I would not be deterred from my mission.

I tried to think of every eventuality I might face, as I cut the rope into twenty foot lengths.

Chapter 3

The next day I went to work as usual, when I returned I saw Mia standing outside my apartment. She pulled her gun out, gave me a similar speech, while calling me a good boy for keeping to the terms of the agreement. Then she said something interesting. “You know, if you still want me in six years, I’ll be yours for good.”

“What?”

“Since I’ll be 36, My masters won’t need me as much. I will be past my prime physically, so I would be one less mouth to feed.”

“So you would be my wife again?”

“Sure. If that is what you want. I could be your whore or mistress too. Whatever you want to use me for.”

“What would you want?”

“My wants are not important.”

“What would you want?!” I repeated forcefully

“What I’ve always wanted. To make you happy,” she said earnestly, as I saw a tear come to her eye. “This is so hard, Paul!” she cried.

I tried to go to hug her, but she brandished her gun at me. “Stay back!” she barked.

I knew in that moment that there was part of Mia that was still mine. It was waging war with the rest of her. “OK, Darling,” I said causing that part of her to sniffle.

She then put her gun away, went to hug me and then, like last time injected me in the butt. “Not again,” I groaned, trying to act surprised.

“Just think of it as a way of ensuring that one day, I’ll be yours,” she gave me a Mia smile that seemed somewhat genuine, as she led me into the bedroom. As my mind began to get foggy, tried to wrap my brain around what she had just said. Did she simply mean that if I was good and would submit to this for the next six years she would be mine... or did she mean something else?

Like the previous year, she put a condom on me and we engaged in similar sex acts. This time when I went to kiss her she did not pull back right away. We frenched for about twenty seconds, before she broke the kiss giving me the same speech as last year, although seemingly without the same conviction. I took that as a cue to kiss her again. After a brief struggle she melted into it, as we continued to fuck.

When we were done, I pretended to sleep. Under the guise of being dehydrated, I gave myself an I.V. at work. I wanted to make sure that I metabolized the incapacitating effects of the drug. As she did last time, she called one of her masters, drank the contents of the vial and went to the bathroom.

When Mia came out, now fully dressed, I quickly grabbed her and injected her with a strong dose of sedative. She fought gamely, but I slapped a duct tape gag over her mouth and held her waiting for the effects of the drug to kick in.

The drug made her a bit loopy, so when I noticed it had taken effect, I carefully removed the gag (I had used some gauze over the part that would cover her lips). I then helped my tipsy wife out of my apartment. We then exited the back door of the building and into my already packed car. Soon, My wife was out cold.

When we were out on the open road, I pulled over and after making sure nobody was around. I cleared her pocketbook of money (which I kept) and a few items (which I did not keep), and I tossed it out into the woods. I took the sim card out of her phone and destroyed it, before removing the battery and chucking the cell phone and battery in different directions. Finally, I unloaded the gun and tossed the gun and the clip in a different place.

Then we proceeded on our more than four hour drive.

Chapter 4

When we got to the cabin, I opened the door. I went back to the car to carry my groggy wife to a chair and tied her to it. I then went out to the car and unpacked.

When I came back in, I heard Mia crying out.

“Feel free. Generally speaking, there’s nobody around here for miles. To make it better, nobody is at the lake because we are here out of season, so it makes it even less likely if not impossible that anyone will here you”

“But Paul... why are you doing this? If you only had waited...”

“But I don’t want to wait. I love you. What they did to you is wrong.”

“But they are my masters. They cannot be wrong.”

I had to try something to crack through to the part of Mia that was still inside of her. I got down on my knees and said something goofy that I said when we were first going out sophomore year of high school. “I seeya, Mia.”

Mia laughed. She laughed hard. Soon that laugh turned to tears. “My Mia is fighting this,” I thought.

Soon she got quiet, as set up an I.V.. As I had duct taped her wrists and legs, I knew that the chair was too heavy for her to easily knock over (and considering I placed it in the corner of the room virtually impossible)

“I’m sorry that I have to do this, sweetheart.”

“You know this is going to cause me a lot of pain.”

“I know, but I know that there is part of you inside that needs this.”

“You don’t understand. I am not your wife,” she said adamantly.

“I know she’s inside you. Last year when you thought I was sleeping, I heard you cry before you left. You may have been faking the whole ‘Let’s make the most of this chance’, speech, but not the crying and not the way you laughed at ‘seeya, Mia’.”

Mia got really quiet after that. I saw the motor of her mind running, but I thought that she was looking for a way to escape. I hoped that part of her was fighting those instincts. When Mia complained about having to go to the bathroom, I set up a catheter. I could see the look of frustration. She would not be able to escape. By day two, she complained about being hungry, so I fed her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (a Mia favorite). By bedtime that night, I could tell that her DT’s were starting to kick in. I held her all night as she screamed and begged for me to let her go. Finally, As the first light of morning appeared, we both slept.

When I woke up, I noticed that she was looking at me like a hungry dog would a bone. “Baby, if you’re not going to let me go, the least thing you could do is feed me.”

“I have been. What else do you want?”

“I want your cock in my mouth.”

“Why would you want that?”

“I’m just horny. Come on... you know you want me to blow you.”

“I’d rather make love to you.”

“No, baby, that’s not the same. I need to suck your cock!” she complained.

“Why is she so adamant about blowing me? Did she want to bite me? I would hope that there was enough of Mia in there to stop that. No, she looked genuinely antsy. She’s starting to squirm in her seat,” I thought and observed.

I had one simple answer for her. “No.”

She then started to scream and cry when that didn’t work, she told the truth to try to entice me.

“Do you know why I want to suck your cock?”

“Enlighten me,” I said.

“You are right. I am addicted to a drug that is found in my Master’s cum. I need it!”

“Then why do you want my cum?”

“Because there is a small amount of the drug in the two shots you received. It interacts with your cum so that I would eventually become your slave. In six years there would have been enough to sustain me. There is probably enough to tie me over until I can get a proper dose. In the meantime, I will be your slave. I’ll be anything you want me to be.”

“No. I don’t want you to be a slave. We need to break this addiction, once and for all.”

“Look baby. I was lying when I said that I did not want to be your wife. There is part of me that wants that. That part of me wishes that none of this ever happened. The problem is that it did and that can never change. Even if you break the physical addiction, I will always have the memory of being a slutty whore. I will always remember everything I did...” she said before she started to cry.

I sensed that the addicted part of Mia was making a last gasp effort to hold on to her masters’ control using a psychological argument. I wasn’t buying it.

I went over to her and looked her dead in the eye. “None of this is your fault. We can fix this.”

“I love to fuck! that is not going to change. If you break my addiction, you’ll just make me look for sex in other places.”

“You don’t know that. Baby we both remember how you were before you left. I know you didn’t do anal, but you were practically my personal whore and I was yours. Just because you love to fuck doesn’t mean that we can’t go back to that.”

I could tell that the internal struggle in Mia was starting to turn in my favor. I leaned over and kissed her. When I broke the kiss, she began to cry. “I cheated on you with countless men!”

“Before you were abducted?”

“No, of course not.”

“Then you didn’t cheat on me.”

“But I loved it!”

“Only because you were controlled by your addiction and maybe even brainwashed into loving it.”

Mia began to cry again. “I’m not sure that I can ever go back.”

“We’ll find a way, darling. I never gave up on you while you were gone. Now that you are back, that will never change.”

Mia got quiet and shed a few more tears.

Chapter 5

The next day was a bit easier. I sensed that my Mia was more in control than the other one. I removed her catheter and I.V., and freed her from her bounds. I began to walk around with her for a while to loosen her cramped muscles. It took a while and there was still some stiffness, but my stubborn wife insisted that we keep going until she felt some improvement. After the walk, we went into the bathroom and I gave her an enema. Soon, her bowels were moving. “I wouldn’t go in there,” she laughed in Mia fashion after leaving the bathroom. I then pulled her into my arms and kissed her. “What did I ever do to deserve you,” she smiled.

“You were always there for me,” I smiled back

Mia’s mood swung to the opposite extreme. “Not lately,” she cried.

“We both know that was beyond your control and I never want you to reference that again, clear?”

Mia calmed down and wiped her eyes, before smiling, “Clear. It worked you know. My former masters were assholes, who were completely wrong to enslave me!” she said adamantly.

I had no idea what to say, so I paused before saying, “I couldn’t have put it any better.”

We both looked at each other and laughed.

Then I looked at my Mia’s smile and got really horny. “If we make love, will that turn you into my slave?”

“If I take it orally, maybe. Vaginally or anally there is a chance. That is why I had made you wear a condom.”

“We could always wear one... oh they were in your pocketbook!”

“That’s OK. I’m willing to take a chance. It has been a few days since your last injection. Besides, even if it happened, you would determine what our relationship would be. I know you love me, darling,” she laughed. Too bad I can’t take you in my mouth. Oh Darn!”

“What?”

“You know how much I love the way you taste,” she grinned.

I stripped Mia of her clothes and she started to do the same to me. This was how we always made love. I pulled her down on top of me and we deeply frenched. She held my cock and then slowly lowered herself on me, as we both groaned at the sensation. Mia looked down at me. It was the same look she gave me the night of our senior prom. It was the same look she gave me at her college graduation party her folks through her. It was the same look she gave me on our wedding night. My beautiful wife loved sex, but more importantly, she loved me. The smile was independent of the love making, yet it drove me crazy.

I felt her ragged breath on my face, as she leaned over to try to kiss me. Our lips had barely met when they slid off of mine as she moaned “Oh! Oh! Oh!” as she began to cum. I pulled her head to mine and we kissed deeply, as we always did when we came. Soon her spasming pussy drove me to own climax, as I flooded her with my seed.

When we cleared the cobwebs, I pulled her down and we rolled on our side and kissed. I noticed that there were tears in her eyes. “What’s wrong baby?”

“God, I missed this. I missed us!”

“Me too,” I grinned, as I dried her eyes, as I noticed a few tears forming in my own. Soon we went back to kissing.

Epilogue

We spent the remaining ten days at the cabin. It was like a second honeymoon. We took walks in the cool spring air, cuddled up to the fire at night. We made love several times a day. Mia finally talked me into anal. She said that the one thing she had gotten out of the experience was that she had been wrong about how good it felt to have something lodged up her ass. The best news was that it seemed that she was not addicted to my cum.

When we decided to return to civilization, I suggested that we go to her family (part of me was happy just to see myself vindicated). The major reason was that they no longer lived in town. Upon arriving, Mia and her parents had a happy and tearful reunion. My in-laws cried when Mia had told her about her ordeal and how I ultimately had saved her. My father-in-law was not a humble man, but his humility knew no depth that night and I behaved quite graciously.

In the morning, the FBI arrived and debriefed us. With the names and places Mia provided them, they were able to catch some of the people responsible. though several managed to flee to South America. Additionally, I provided my evidence concerning Sominar’s possible involvement (The FBI’s own investigation, with mine confirmed its involvement).

Most of the abductees were returned, though several including my friend Tim’s wife have still not been found. It was rumored that these women had followed the masterminds to South America.

I vowed to help him find Tim and the other’s wives. We have since discovered their location and were mounting a rescue operation. It would be complicated because of the lack of local legal support (due to no extradition laws), but several members of the group (including Tim) had deep pockets. It was surprising how many goodhearted mercenaries out there willing to give a discount.

As far as Mia and I, it has not always been easy. Occasionally there are flare ups of her guilt (which I assuage by hugging her tightly and reminding her how much I need her), but they are getting far less frequent. Professionally, my life is on track again. I am a member of a locally respected medical practice. Mia has decided to be a stay at home mom when we get around to having kids. For now, she works as a paraprofessional teacher.

As far as vacations, strangely enough, we had borrowed the key to Josh’s family cabin and continue to do so to this day (I have offered to buy it and they are considering selling it to us). When we thought about it, the place held far more good memories for both of us than bad ones. It helped reunite us and rekindle our marriage from the embers of our longing and ashes of our despair. Now that flame burns brightly, as it will for the rest of our lives.