The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LET’S FUCK UNCLE

By Zot ()

After my freshman year of college my older brother Josh and I went to spend the summer at our Uncle Michael’s house in the country. Our parents had died when we were babies and we’d been raised by our grandmother, who had died herself the year before. Uncle Michael was our only other relative.

Uncle Michael was around forty then, or maybe not quite, but he kept himself in very good shape. He was a professor of psychology at a university in the city—so he had the summer off as well. He had a reputation at that university for being pretty intense—some even thought he was a little weird.

His house was huge, with a big pool in the backyard that Josh especially loved to spend time in. Josh was a great swimmer; he was pretty good at all sports actually, whereas I wasn’t all that great in any.

Josh was very good looking as well: tall with kind of dirty blond hair, brown eyes, smooth very tan skin and a tight, naturally muscular body. I was just about as tall as he was, but thinner, with dark hair and green eyes. Though there seemed to be several girls back at school who paid attention to me, I couldn’t really tell if I was good looking or not. And I really didn’t have much interest in those girls anyway.

On our first morning there Josh headed straight for the pool. As he swam laps I sat nearby reading a book. Uncle Michael came by and sat down next to me.

“How are you this morning, Paul?” he asked me, he was dressed in shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt which showed off his well-developed biceps.

“Good. This pool sure is great.”

“Yeah, it is.” He paused a moment, looking at the pool. “Josh is really a good swimmer. And he has that swimmer’s body; he’s very good looking, don’t you think?”

I didn’t know quite how to answer. “I-I don’t know. I guess.”

“But he’s not as smart as you, is he? I bet you could manipulate him into doing whatever you want. I bet you could make him your slave.”

“I-I...what?”

“Josh!” Uncle Michael yelled, “Josh! Come over here for a second.”

Josh got out of the water and walked towards us. His bathing suit hung very low on his waist and I couldn’t help but notice how the bright morning sun reflected light off the muscles on his wet, brown skin.

“Josh,” Uncle Michael said, standing up. “Your brother and I were just talking about how refreshing a morning swim is. How relaxing. How you become conscious of just breathing in...and out. And you notice too how the chlorine in the water can sting your eyes just a bit...make them blink...blink more and more now. And the water...all the effort you have to use to move through the water...how much easier it is just let go and drift...let go and just drift and relax. Close your eyes now. Close them and just remember how good it feels to just drift...just drift and let the water carry you deeper and deeper and deeper. You can feel the water, can’t you, just taking you deeper and deeper and deeper.”

I just sat there through all of this. Not sure what was going on—not sure what to do. Josh was standing there with his eyes closed, swaying back forth; his mouth was open a little and his eyes seemed to moving rapidly underneath his lids.

“You feel so good now Josh, so deeply relaxed. But I’d bet you’d feel even better if you took your bathing suit off. You’d feel so much more comfortable if that annoying piece of clothing wasn’t restricting you so. Take it off now, Josh.”

With his eyes still closed, Josh pulled off his bathing suit and stood there naked as the day he was born.

“That feels so much better, Josh. So much more comfortable and relaxing, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.” Josh said in this weird flat but kind of throaty voice.

“And you’ll always feel better swimming this way, won’t you? Always feel better naked and free. Naked and comfortable and relaxed. No need to wear a bathing suit at my house ever again. It just feels so much better. So good and relaxing. Now, why don’t you go back in the pool now and see how much better it is to swim naked. Just open your eyes and take a little skinny dip now.”

Josh’s eyes kind of half opened and then he turned around and jumped back in the pool. Soon he was swimming laps again, his white ass in stark contrast to the rest of his tan body.

“See how easy that was to get him to do what I want?” Uncle Michael said watching Josh. “Well, that’s enough for now,” he said heading back toward the house, “you really should take a dip yourself. The water is quite relaxing.” He smiled then, showing very white teeth, and he went inside.

A few minutes later Josh came out of the pool, still bare-ass naked. “Hey Paul,” he said, “why don’t you come in and take a dip. The water’s great.”

I could see drops of water slowly coming down his ripped stomach and head straight for his cock. “Why aren’t you wearing a bathing suit?” I asked.

“I dunno. Just seems more comfortable this way.”

“Uncle Michael just-just hypnotized you now, I think.”

“What?” Josh said, laughing a little.

“Do you remember him talking to you a few minutes ago?”

“Yeah...”

“He was talking to you and he put you under standing right there. He just talked to you and bam—you fell out.”

“I can’t tell if you’re joking or what, Paul.” Josh had picked up a towel by this point and was drying himself off.

“Do you remember what you talked to him about?”

“Just about the water and...and, I don’t know. Stuff.”

“Do you remember closing your eyes?”

“No, I...wait.” Josh’s expression changed then. Sort of a mixture of confusion and concern. “Did I close my eyes?”

“Yes. And he told you how much more comfortable you’d be without a bathing suit, and then you just took it off.”

“I remember that. But...my eyes were closed?”

“Yes. This is fucking weird.”

Josh put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and suggested we go for a walk and talk more about this.

“You know,” I said as we walked on the bright but empty road, “Uncle Michael is a psychology professor. It’s not that crazy that he would know how to hypnotize.”

“Well, let’s say he really did put me under...”

“He did, Josh.”

“So what if he did?”

“Don’t you think it’s kind of strange?”

“I don’t know,” Josh said, picking up a stick that was lying on the ground. “Maybe. He didn’t hurt me or anything. He was just playing around. And it really did feel great to swim in the buff.”

I wasn’t sure what to say. How could Josh know if it really felt that great or if he was just following Uncle Michael’s suggestion? I didn’t tell Josh what Uncle Michael had said about me making Josh my slave. Maybe he was just joking, but I really didn’t think so.

We went back to the house and didn’t talk about it for the rest of the day. That night Uncle Michael had barbeque in the backyard. Chicken, burgers, ribs—it was great. The image of Josh standing there wet and naked with his eyes closed kept popping up in my head though—making it hard to think about other things.

“It’s still pretty hot out.” Josh said, taking a gulp of beer.

“Why don’t you just take a little dip in the pool.” Uncle Michael said smiling.

“I just finished eating. Aren’t I supposed to wait 45 minutes or something before going swimming?”

“Live dangerously.” Uncle Michael said, and after a moment Josh took all his clothes off and jumped in the pool, yelling as he did so. “With his looks, Josh must get laid a lot.” Uncle Michael said to me.

“I-I’m not sure.”

“No? He doesn’t tell you about his conquests? Doesn’t tell you about all the ladies he manages to seduce with his dark eyes, deep voice and muscular body? He looks like the kind of guy who needs to get off a lot. You do too, actually.”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“No need to say anything. Anyway, look at how happy Josh is in the water. It’s so peaceful for him there. So soothing. Look how he swims through the water so easily and naturally. What a rhythm he has. So even. So regular. It’s so easy just to focus on Josh in the water and let everything else fall away. Just falling away now. His handsome head gently bobbing in out of the water. In and out. So soothing. So easy to relax and lose yourself in watching Josh, watching the peaceful water. So easy to breathe and relax. Hearing only my voice. It feels so good to relax, relax and—

Suddenly, there was kind of a crashing sound which I heard through kind of fog.

“Shit!” Uncle Michael said and he jumped up out of his chair. I felt kind of like I was coming up out of anesthesia and I turned around to see Uncle Michael run toward the grill, which had somehow tipped over, making the crashing noise. I watched as he grabbed a bucket and got some water from the pool to throw on the grill and still red-hot coals. But I was just starting to realize what that Uncle Michael had been trying to hypnotize me, and if it wasn’t for the grill he likely would have succeeded.

“Josh!” I yelled. “Josh, come on out!”

Josh got out of the water, his wet, naked body almost seemed to shimmer in the dim light of the backyard.

“What is it?” Josh said, “Hey, what happened to the barbeque?”

“It’s fine,” I said, “But I just remembered we have that party to go to in town. If we don’t leave soon we’re really going to be late.”

“Party?”

“The one that girl invited us to.

“What girl?”

“You know. The blonde. Her name was Chrissie. Chrissie Snow.”

“Chrissie Snow? Hey, isn’t that—”

I turned around toward Uncle Michael, who was now chastising a dog—a neighbor’s dog apparently—for knocking over the grill. “Uncle Michael, we have this party to go to, so we’re going upstairs to change, then drive into town. Don’t wait up...bye!”

Before Uncle Michael even had a chance to respond, I was dragging Josh in the house.

“What’s going on, Paul?” Josh asked when we were upstairs. “Chrissie Snow?”

“Forget that. I’m a terrible liar. We have to get out of here so we can talk in private.”

“Not ‘til you tell me why.”

“I think—no, I know, Uncle Michael tried to hypnotize me just now.”

“Are we back on that again? Christ.”

“Just get dressed. Now. You can call me crazy later.”

“Fine. Just let me get a t-shirt out of the hamper.”

I went to get a shirt of my own, and putting it on I heard someone enter the room. “Are you ready yet, Josh?” I asked.

“Not Josh,” a soft-but-deep voice said.

“Uncle Michael.”

“Do you two really need to go out tonight? You both look so tired. Exhausted in fact.” Uncle Michael said, slowly moving towards me.

“We—uh...”

“You what?”

“We need to...um. Are you trying to...”

“Am I trying to what?” Uncle Michael was staring in my eyes, it was hard to look away.

“Are you...Uncle Michael, are you trying to hypnotize me?” My voice almost sounded like that of a scared little boy.

“Hypnotize you? Where in the world did you get an idea like that from? If I was trying to hypnotize you, you’d be under by now. Deeply asleep now. I could put under with a look, or a whisper, or a gentle touch on your shoulder. You know that, don’t you? You know there’s no way you could resist going into a deep trance if I wanted you to. And the harder you tried to resist, the more tired you’d become. So tired and heavy. Just deeply, deeply—”

“What the hell’s going on in here?” Josh said in a loud voice, snapping me out of another fog I’d been feeling myself slip into.

“Paul and I were just talking, Josh. Maybe you’d like to just sit down and—”

Before Uncle Michael could say anything else, I grabbed my wallet, cell phone and car keys and headed out the bedroom, pushing Josh along with me. “We gotta go!” I said not looking back.

In the car, a few minutes later, Josh said, “What the fuck is going here?”

“I told you! He’s like some mad hypnotist or something.”

“Maybe we should call the police,” Josh said.

“And they’ll arrest him for what? Unlawful mesmerism? No, we should just keep driving and never go the fuck back.”

“That’s fine by me. What do you think he would’ve done to us once he had us under, Paul?”

For a second, the image of Josh’s muscular torso, tan and wet, popped in my head, but I just said, “I have no idea.”

After about ten minutes of silence, Josh said, “Hey, your cell phone’s blinking.”

“I must have a message.”

At the next light I checked my messages. There was indeed one, from a man named Charles Weisenstock, who was our family’s attorney.

“Hadn’t heard back from you Paul,” the message said, “but I spoke to your Uncle Michael before and he assured me you’d both be at his house tomorrow, so I thought I’d come over there around 10 tomorrow and do the reading of the will. See you then.”

“Well, anything important?” Josh asked.

“I’m not sure. Look, there’s a diner coming up, let’s stop there and talk.”

We both were still full from the barbecue, so we just ordered coffee.

“A Will?” Josh said, “Whose will?”

“I don’t know. Grandma’s?”

“She’s been dead over a year.”

“No,” I said after a moment, “It’s been exactly a year. Tomorrow, it’ll be one year exactly.”

“Shit, that’s right. That can’t be a coincidence.”

“But why read it a year later?”

“I don’t have a clue.”

We sat there for a moment, drinking our coffees. I looked over at Josh, noticing how his bicep flexed when he took a sip. Fuck! Why was I thinking shit like that? I tried to focus on the problem at hand.

“You know,” I said, “The lawyer said I didn’t call him back. But I never spoke to him or got any other message from him.”

“Maybe he left a message with Uncle Michael.”

“Exactly. The lawyer even said he spoke to him.”

“So?”

“So, maybe Uncle Michael didn’t want us to know about this,” I said. “Maybe we’re supposed to get some huge inheritance that Uncle Michael is trying to screw us out of somehow.”

“You think that’s why he tried to hypnotize us?”

“I admit it’s pretty far fetched. Like out of some awful William Castle flick from the sixties.”

“William who?”

“Doesn’t matter,” I said, “I know it sounds crazy, but isn’t trying to hypnotize us pretty crazy by itself?”

“You got me there. But what are we gonna do about it?”

“We can’t let him screw us out of our inheritance,” I said. “We have to go back.”

”What!?”

“Not tonight. In the morning. We’ll show up there at 10. He can’t try anything with the lawyer there.”

“Yeah,” Josh said smiling, “Man, I’d really like to fuck him up for trying to pull something like this. Thinking he can fuck with us like that. He’s not gonna get with this, Paul. No way.”

We stayed the night at a motel nearby and in the morning headed back towards Uncle Michael’s house. It was just about exactly 10:00 when we got there, and we saw a strange car in the driveway, so we guessed the attorney was already there.

We went inside, but there was no one in the living room or the kitchen. But looking out the kitchen window I saw Uncle Michael sitting by the pool, wearing only his swimming trunks. His oil-covered body gleaming in the sun. Looking closer I could see he was talking to someone, a man sitting in a chaise lounge. The man’s head seemed to be swaying a little, bobbing up and down a bit.

“Oh fuck!” I said, running toward the living room and then out the front door. Why was there only one doorway in this fucking house!

“Wake up!” I yelled before I’d made it to the backyard. “Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!”

“Ah, there you are Paul,” Uncle Michael said smiling. I could see it was indeed Charles Weisenstock—our attorney—in the other chaise lounge. He was wearing a suit and tie but his eyes were closed and he looked fast asleep.

“Mr. Weisenstock looked so tired from his drive over here, that I suggested he take a little nap. He looks so peaceful, doesn’t he Paul?”

“Wake up,” I said, trying to yell, but it wasn’t much more than a whisper.

“You don’t have to whisper on his account.” Uncle Michael said smiling, staring at me as he slowly stroked his muscular stomach and chest. “He’s far too deep to even hear you. Look at how peaceful and relaxed he is. Peaceful and relaxed, and deeply, deeply hypnotized. That’s quite an amazing word, isn’t it? Hypnosis. Just the sound of it. Most people don’t realize…that just listening…to someone speak…on the subject of hypnosis…can cause them to go into trance. So easily, and quietly. Deeply, deeply hypnotized.”

“Paul!” a voice yelled. It was Josh, but he sounded so far away. “Paul stay awake!” I could feel Josh shaking me, but it was so hard to think of anything but Uncle Michael.

“Look at me Josh,” Uncle Michael said in a stern voice.

“No.” Josh said.

“Turn around and look at me. Josh, think of the water. The pool. How soothing and relaxing it is. You can smell the chlorine now, can’t you. And that reminds you of just gently floating in the water. Letting go, now and floating in the deep, deep pool. Turn around, Josh.”

I could see Josh turning around.

“Very good, Josh. Very good. You’re feeling so good and relaxed, like you’re floating on the water. Just floating. You’ll be in the water in a moment, Josh. Take your clothes off.”

Josh took his clothes off. I could see he was drenched with sweat.

“Turn around and face Paul, Josh.”

Josh did so, his eyes were blank and his mouth was partly open. Is that what I looked like?

“Look at Josh, Paul. Look at his body. His muscles. Think about what it would be like to touch them. To kiss them. You want to do that very much, don’t you Paul?”

“Yes,” I said very softly.

“I know,” Uncle Michael said. “Paul, take off your clothes.”

I did, my dick flopping up out of my underwear as I did so. I was stiff and rigid and leaking quite a lot.

“Look into each other’s eyes now, and just go deeper, deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Josh, you can’t move. Not a muscle, can you?”

Josh didn’t answer.

“I’ll take that to mean you can’t. Paul, you’ve never been so turned before have you?”

”No.”

“And you know I can hypnotize you again whenever and wherever I want to?”

“Yes.”

“And you don’t want your grandmother’s money do you? You’d really much prefer me have it, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And your brother really does turn you on, doesn’t he?”

“Yes.”

“You know, I was just going to hypnotize the two of you into committing suicide, so I would get all the money free and clear. But I’m thinking that it’ll be so much better—and much less suspicious—if you the two of you just move in here. You’ll be my slaves, of course, but only I’ll know that. To the rest of the world I’ll just be a loving uncle. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

”Yes,” I said.

“Paul, as a reward, you will now get down on your knees and suck your brother’s cock. Josh, this will be the best blow job you’ve ever received and you’ll crave your brother’s mouth from now on.”

I got down on my knees and started sucking on Josh’s cock. In the corner of my eye I could see Uncle Michael and he was smiling.