The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Let’s Have Some Fun

Synopsis: Zane has a special ability which gets out of control. Perversion and sex ensue!

Hi. My name’s Zane, and I’m a telepath. And a ‘Manipulator’. Sorta. It’s hard to explain. I don’t read people’s minds, and I don’t give them thoughts. I suppose the closest thing to my telepathy is the movie ‘Push’ – I give people ideas, I compel them to do things. I don’t know how I do it, I just do. And by ‘Manipulator’ I mean that I can influence reality slightly. I generally can’t do much to one person in a short space of time – I guess there’s some physics or some such working behind the scenes somewhere.

It’s weird; my power’s both simultaneously quite powerful and quite weak. I can make someone do something, like get their tits out, make a guy drop trou, or make a girl pregnant. Like, no one will comment on the girl with her tits out or the guy not wearing trousers or the hordes of pregnant sluts. I don’t know why, I guess I emit some kind of background telepathy shit, which controls everyone in the vicinity. But not to do with anything – I tried stealin’ something once, and it didn’t go well. (I could’ve started small, but I’d always wanted a TV that big... ). Spent a coupla days in a cell until I’d convinced the people there that I was distraught with grief and they let me go. And that’s the weak part of my power: I can’t change people easily. Yes, I can make them remove clothing (eventually) or start a fight, but to really change people... It takes a while. Mental manipulation basically not my strong point. Baby steps, essentially. But I’m gettin’ there. Now I think about it, I’ve never tried making someone else steal something, to see what happens. I wonder why my powers work on sex stuff only? Good narrative, I guess.

Anyway. Me. As I said, I’m Zane. I’m 18, good-looking guy. Or so I’m told. I suppose it’s the telepathy. Everyone’s nicer to me than they would normally be, slightly more attracted. Or maybe I’m actually stunningly hot? Doesn’t really matter. I’m gay but equal opportunities, so I don’t mind who gets fucked over with my power. Which is lucky because sometimes it happens accidentally, without an unconscious (or conscious) will on my part. I’d hate to waste even inadvertent effort. The thing that turns me on most is perversion, and gay couplings. Lotsa gays and lesbians around me (eventually). Means I have sex with the guys more often than not, but hey, who’s complaining?

Right. What’s the point of this monologue you ask? I thought I’d share something with you – the story of when my power really developed, like out of control. It was in America, somewhere on the east coast, fuck knows where, really. Vermont? Is that a state? I wasn’t paying attention. I was only there for a week.

* * *

First day of a new school. Great, I thought to myself as I trudged towards the building. It’s never any fun having to start again...

I passed the cheerleader clique, the jock clique, the skater clique, the ‘indie’ clique, the ‘intellectual’ clique... Jeez, it was like being in a teen sitcom. I wandered in the front door and down a corridor to my left where I found my locker. I dunno – time passed. Nothing interesting happened while I was putting various books away.

First lesson was maths. Or ‘math’, if we must. Which was alright; I’m a bit of a maths whizz. It meant I could sit at the back and watch the hottie next to me struggle with the algebra. She wasn’t a cheerleader, but she could have been. Her tits were pretty big, and she had perfectly straight dark brown hair. I pushed. Her tits became a bit bigger. Well, I say a bit. They would slowly grow over the next few hours to become the size of volleyballs. (Baby steps, remember?)

I wonder where she gets her shirts from in this reality? She must have them specially made... I thought, and she looked up.

“Hey, you’re the new guy?” “Yup. Zane. How you doin’?". Yeah, Joey Tribbiani. She smiled. “Kirsty. Nice to meet you. And not so well... I hate math. Could you help? You seem to be on top of it.” “Sure, happy to”. I dragged my desk a little closer, and got down to the serious business of algebra. (Ok, I can’t think about sex all the time).

The lesson passed. I made Kirsty a bit stupider (Hey, I’m a sucker for bimbos), I altered the guy sitting in front of her so he got hard every time he solved an equation, I made another guy in the class have short, highlighted-blonde hair (I’m a sucker for blondes) and be more tactile, and I made two of the girls in the class want to dress more provocatively in future. (I like to take things slow, sometimes).

The bell rang, and we all started stuffing our books back in our bags, and began to leave the room. I noticed with a smirk that Mr Sits-In-Front-Of-Kirsty ran off pretty quickly. I noticed that Kirsty seemed to be having trouble with her cleavage, it had grown that much already. When we reached the corridor I thought I’d do a nice deed and made her take her shirt and bra off. She wouldn’t need them anymore.

She was getting a few looks and a lot more ogles as we made our way down the hall (more from the girls that would have been normal. I guess my subconscious was altering a lot of people pretty quickly), her tits jiggling every which way, but no one seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary.

Just as she’d turned off to go to her next lesson and I was about to turn into my English Lit lesson, some dick ran into me. He knocked me off my feet, and muttered ‘Prick’ as he walked on. Well, I wasn’t about to take that lying down. So when I was back upright, I pushed a thought into his head as forcefully as I could manage: “Obey”. I don’t do that much, as I much prefer things to take their natural course, but he’d pissed me off.

He froze in his tracks, turned around and walked back towards me. When he reached me, he stood there impassively, waiting for instructions.

“Meet me after school”, was all I said, and sent him on his way. That sorted, I went to my lesson.

Now, English is dull at the best of times, but English Lit? For god’s sake, what’s the point? Hot students and teachers, I suppose, is one of the perks. Still fuming a little from the encounter in the hall, I decided to let off some steam...

The teacher was gorgeous. And I mean model-like in his beauty. Slender and tall, short dark hair, cute glasses, about 25 years old, wearing dark brown trousers, a button-up shirt and a tie, a real bookish charm about him. He stood up at the front of the class, and began the lesson.

“Today class, we’re going to be reviewing Shakespeare’s The Merchant of Venice.” He loosened his tie. “Since you all should have read the ending by now, who wants to tell me why Portia had to dress up as a man?” He kicked his shoes off. “Yes, Emily?” He shucked his tie.

“Women weren’t allowed to be lawyers in those days”, came the reply. Emily was a short girl with short blonde hair. Not particularly good-looking, and a bit overweight. Well, that’d be taken care of in the next few hours.

“Why weren’t they?” He’d unbuttoned the top two buttons on his shirt, and was moving onto the third.

“’Coz women are stupid?” came a reply from a guy named Josh in the second row. He wore a smirk as he said it; a real wise-guy. I’d fix that. A small push later, and he had an interesting new aspect to his habits...

“Well, they were treated as inferiors in general.” He’d finished unbuttoning his shirt. Hairless, I smiled to myself. He really is perfect. “But in particular for roles of responsibility. Now, what was her resolution to Shylock’s demands? Kate?” He’d removed his shirt and chucked it on the floor. He had perfect pecs and abs...

The girl presumably named Kate looked up – she had been filing her fingernails. Yes, she was a cheerleader. She just shrugged.

The teacher sighed. “You’ll put your brains to good use one day, I’m sure...” He had unbuttoned his trousers. How dare Kate not appreciate this man’s beauty?! Scandalous! The other females in the room were all raptly staring at the teacher’s perfect torso, and the guys were also looking – I suppose my subconscious was having a rather profound effect. Though none of the guys were hard yet, at least on a cursory inspection. Well, I’d make sure Kate never put her brains to good use... A small push, and she was pregnant. And inflating. A pretty drastic change, that one. She’d be the size of a nine month pregnant woman in a couple of hours, and would stay that way for 9 months until she gave birth. She removed her top, at my suggestion. Again, she wouldn’t be needing it any more.

“Anyone else?” The teacher (I later learned his name was Mr Scott) paused with his thumbs in his trousers, waiting for an answer before he pulled them off.

“He couldn’t take the flesh without removing blood, which wasn’t part of the deal, and he’d be executed if he tried” said a skinny, black-haired guy at the far left of the classroom. He was staring at Mr Scott’s crotch, waiting. Good boy, I thought. I gave him a reward. He’d find himself orgasming and cumming at least ten times a day, unprovoked. I’m sure he’ll enjoy that.

“Excellent, well done” said Mr Scott, and slipped his trousers off. He had perfect legs... And a gorgeous butt. He was wearing navy blue boxer-briefs. His package looked reasonably sized—probably about 4 inches soft was my guess. But that’s not good enough, really, is it? I thought, and pushed. At this point, I passed out.

* * *

I woke up, dizzy, with a fuckin’ massive headache in a strange room.

“Ah, you’re awake. Good. How’re you feeling?” I looked over. There was a woman in a nurse’s uniform sitting at a desk looking at me. She was pretty good looking... Her uniform shrunk to a halloween ‘sexy-nurse’ outfit.

“Fine, I guess...” I mumbled. “Do you have an aspirin?”

“Sure”, she laughed, and passed me a glass of water and a pill. “You passed out in your english lesson. We called the paramedics, but they said it was sun stroke and that you were just sleeping so they left you here. It’s just coming up to 3 o’clock now, so if you feel up to it you could just leave?”

I started. Asleep for over 4 hours? Jeez... I must have really overdone it, I thought. “Erm, yeah, I’d better get going. Thanks, by the way” I said as I rushed out. She hummed something in response, too busy rubbing her hyper-sensitive nipples to pay any proper attention.

That’d never happened before, I thought to myself. Usually I feel it coming and stop... And when did I become able to do so much in so small a time? I shook my head and hurried on – it could only be a good thing!

On my way to the carpark to meet the dick from earlier, I bumped into Kirsty from maths. Her tits were huge, larger than volleyballs! And when I say bumped into here, I’m being literal. Our collision sent her tits jiggling around like nobody’s business. She giggled when she recognised me, and said “Gee, Zane, watch where you’re going”, and giggled again.

I see my intelligence push is working beyond expectations... I grinned. “Sure thing Kirst”, I said and slapped her right tit as I walked past her. She giggled again, watching it bounce. When I reached the car park, I saw Kate the Cheerleader. She was topless, of course, and really quite pregnant. She looked like she could be carrying twins. Her oversized breasts were leaking milk as she walked along, holding her back for support. I smiled again. Every now and again she’d rub her fingers over her engorged nipples, moaning in ecstasy as milk squirted out.

I was looking around for Mr Scott, to see what he now looked like. No such luck though, he didn’t turn up. I sighed, and began to wait for Dick.

When he showed a couple of minutes later, there were three shirtless hunks with their arms around each other, and a completely naked 17 year old girl walking down the street, two guys following carrying her books, staring at her ass as it swayed from side to side.

“Hey there Dick, how are you?” I grinned at him. I didn’t expect a response, and I didn’t get one. He looked pretty scared, to be honest. “Your car, your house. Let’s go” I said, and followed him to his quite nice car. (’Chevrolet’ apparently. I’m not much of a car buff, but I can recognise a nice-sounding name when I read it).

We climbed in, him in the driver’s seat, and I looked at him properly for the first time as he pulled out of the car park and began driving. He’s quite good looking... I remember thinking, and pushing slightly to lengthen his hair a bit and tighten his t-shirt. I was quite excited. I didn’t actually know before what I was going to do to him to punish him, but now I was anxious to test my newly-strengthened abilities on his family. I removed the fear from him, and replaced it with a desire to do whatever I said. But I left him his individuality – after all, this was going to be a punishment.

We arrived at his house after another ten minutes or so. It was quite a nice building, truth be told. His family must be very well off.

“Who’s home?” I asked.

“My younger sister and Mother. My brother will be home soon” he replied. He made no move to get out of the car.

“Ok, in we go then”, I said pointedly, and pointed at the house. He got out of the car and I followed. We were about 5 steps from the front door.

I smirked. This is awesome!

We entered the house, and went to the living room where his Mother was sat reading a book. “Oh, John you brought a friend home! Hello, my name’s Miriam, what’s yours?” she said, enquiringly. I responded, and we traded small talk for a couple of minutes. Eventually she went off to the kitchen to do some Mother shit, I don’t know, her pert ass swaying in the thong she wore.

John, meanwhile, had been sitting in a nearby seat idly fondling his (quite nice) package, speaking up when required. “So, Johnny boy, should we go see your sister?”

“Sure Zane”, he responded, and sprung to his feet, semi-hard cock flopping about. I followed him upstairs, and he knocked on a bedroom door.

“Come in”, came the predictable response, so in we went. Sue, as I later learned she was called, was sat on her bed reading a magazine. She must have been about 16. “Yeah?” she said, looking up at us and swishing her long blonde hair out of her eyes.

“Hey, why are you wearing clothes? I thought your house was underwear or nothing?” I asked, cocking my head.

“Oh! Silly me! I forgot to change” she giggled, and began shucking clothes. “You too” she tittered, looking at me. I smirked. I looked pointedly at John, and he sprang into action and began stripping me to my briefs.

Sue was dressed only in panties by this point, tits already looking larger. “Hey Sue”, I said. “John said you didn’t let him fuck you this morning? You know he gets antsy if he doesn’t get on in you three times a day!” I said, eyeing her crotch.

“Yeah, sorry about that John. I was, like, busy this morning. You can fuck me now if you want instead?” she said, slowly pulling down her panties, revealing a hairless cunt. John’s cock was hard, and he wasted no time. His leather hot pants were down and he and Sue were lying on her bed going at it like rabbits in seconds. Idly I watched his ass pistoning in and out, adjusting my package.

“That’s great. She’ll be pregnant in no time!” I said laughing, and wandered out of the room and downstairs to find Miriam again. She was in the kitchen, and had been joined by a young guy, who must have been John’s younger brother. He was tall and slim, with blonde hair. He was wearing only his boxers, which were quite revealing.

“Who are you?” he said, looking at me accusingly.

“Sam! Don’t be so rude! This is John’s friend”, said Miriam scoldingly. She looked at me: “Nice to see you out of those clothes dear”. Her pendulous tits swung as she bent down to put something in the oven.

“Nice to meet you Sam!” I said, and thought He and Sue must be twins... “Hey, your Mother isn’t pregnant buddy, why aren’t you filling her up?” I winked. Sam looked confused, then as if a lightbulb switched on above his head he threw away his boxers (he had a nice cock) and grabbed his Mother’s tits and began rapidly fucking her over the table. Nice ass too, I thought, and idly grabbed it as it pumped in and out. I gave Miriam a small push, and she started screaming:

“Oh yes! Fill me with sperm baby! Fuck your mother until she’s pregnant with your babies!” She groaned and groaned until Sam orgasmed, when her eyes flew open and she shouted aloud. Sam pulled out with a wet plop, grinned, and bent down to pick up his boxers. But when he tried to put them on, they would no longer fit over his ass. It’d grown more plump and more like a bubble-butt as I’d rubbed it.

I laughed. “No matter buddy, I don’t really think you’ll need them”. I pointed at Sue, who had just arrived in the kitchen, naked, with a naked John in tow. “Go fill her up as well. Why not?” I said, and he leapt at Sue, already hard again, and began fucking her on the kitchen floor, both people moaning in ecstasy.

In a couple of minutes they were done, and Sam stood up and looked at me hungrily. (I guess I was still emitting pretty heavy stuff subconsciously). “Hey Sam”, I said, looking him up and down. “Why don’t you try and get John pregnant? Wouldn’t that be hot?”

“Hell yeah”, he said, and grabbed a surprised John and pushing him face first onto the table, spread his legs and thrust his dick into John’s asshole with no resistance at all. Pretty soon though, despite the surprise, John was groaning along with Sam, and they’d moved to John in the doggie position on the floor.

At the side of my vision, I vaguely registered Sue and Miriam making out on the floor, but they didn’t capture my attention. I wonder what he would look like pregnant? I thought to myself. And, sure enough, John’s stomach began to expand until he looked 9 months gone. Pretty hot, I thought to myself, but not the same without tits. Best turn him back. I began to push and it felt as if something had cleaved my head in two.

* * *

I awoke, gasping for breath. Breathing heavily, I recognised my own room at home. What is it with me passing out and people not taking me to the hospital? I thought in a piecemeal way. Looking at the clock, I saw I’d only lost one night. Phew. I’ll be more careful in future... What’s happening to me? I had an aspirin, got dressed and left for school.

* * *

On the approach to the front door, I saw the naked girl from the day before. This time though the three guys following her were in their underwear. Particularly tight underwear. I cocked my head and watched them fawn over her tight body as I walked past.

First lesson: Geography. A new teacher. This time she was an old, unattractive woman. Shame. Emily was in this class (the unattractive one from English) and WOW she was hot. Dressed in a miniskirt and bikini top, she had CC tits and a gorgeous all-over tan. All the girls and most of the guys in the room kept shooting her surreptitious glances. A couple of them even had their hands underneath the desk...

The teacher was blathering on about rock formations, but I wasn’t really listening to be honest. I was busy watching the class. Things had really taken hold over night. The black-haired guy from English was also here (James, I learned). He was wearing very tight leather trousers, and his body seemed to have firmed up nicely, as evidenced by the fact that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. As I was watching him, he tensed, groaned and then sighed as his body convulsed, and a couple of minutes later some cum began dripping onto the floor out of the bottom of his trousers.

There were two guys making out in the back of the class. One of them was the guy I turned blonde in maths, and the other was a brunette I had made strip shirtless after school. The blonde was pressed tight against the other guys bare chest, tonguing him deeply. Eventually he moved down and began sucking his nipples, the brunette moaning in pleasure.

I idly made one girl strip naked (A brunette too, hair long and curly, reasonably sized firm breasts) and have her pussy steadily drip. I made another remove her top and began expanding her breasts. The girl sitting next to her took this opportunity (of her own volition, I swear!) to begin sucking on them.

There was a slightly overweight guy at the front of the class. So, I made him lose weight. It’d take a couple of hours, but he’d be hot in the end. I made him become increasingly horny the more weight he shed, and set this as the permanent level of his horniness. By the end of the lesson, he was wanking openly. There was a cute guy sitting next to him. I made him strip to his boxers and dry hump his chair to orgasm. Again, and again and again... Eventually he was making out with the guy sitting behind him.

The rest of the lesson passed in a haze. Lots of stuff happened, let me assure you. As I left, the hot 20 year old teacher babe was being fucked by a football stud whilst sucking off a newly-bimbo’d cheerleader, and the leather trousers guy orgasmed again. I vaguely remember thinking that that was too often for ten times a day, but I just grinned and increased his libido. But I was barely paying attention, really. It was English Lit next!

* * *

I got through the halls with no major incidents. Just a lot more semi naked people. Oh, and I saw Kirsty. Her tits were so large she couldn’t reach past them to get to her locker. She found this hilarious.

The first person in the class after me and leather-trousers guy (orgasming again) was the idiot from yesterday, who I’d given a punishment to. I was pleased to see he was naked, wanking and covered in shit. As he stepped through the door he orgasmed, and a torrent of shit fell out of his arse at the same time. He groaned in pleasure. He was hot.

Kate was next. She’d expanded! She looked like she could be carrying triplets. Her heavy, pendulous tits were swinging as she walked, leaking milk everywhere. She reached her desk but couldn’t fit in it, so she sat on the floor, in some of Josh’s shit. Josh orgasmed again.

Finally, though, Mr Scott walked in. I ogled. He was just as stunning as yesterday, perfect in everyway, dressed only in red boxer briefs. But, his cock. It was so big! The bulge was monstrous, and pulled the underwear down so his trimmed pubes were visible. The strap didn’t even reach his skin anymore. And it swayed and jiggled as he walked, almost hypnotic. I sighed with adoration.

“Josh? Was this you again? Tch” said Mr Scott with a smile on his face, pointing at the shit. Josh, the only naked person in the room, orgasmed and shat again (Josh really was quite pretty. I made him even dumber to match). Mr Scott laughed, his package bouncing.

“Right class, today we’ll be discussing Lord of the Flies”, said Mr Scott, putting his thumbs into his waistband.

At this point I looked over at the leather trousers guy and took pity on him. He was orgasming again, and was so hard it showed through his tight trousers and was staring at Mr Scott with such lust... I told him to remove his trousers (no underwear) and he happily began wanking his now 9-inch cock, spraying cum everywhere as he came almost non-stop.

“Who can tell me what Piggy signifies?” he continued as he slipped his underwear off. (Of his own volition, I swear!) His cock made me gasp. I hadn’t meant it to get that big... As thick as my wrist, it hung almost halfway down his thighs, with balls to match. It swung as he walked, so gorgeous... And his ass! My god, there never was a more perfect one. Think Ryan Phillippe in Cruel Intentions but better.

“Civilisation?” said a topless girl in the front row, squeezing her nipples as someone knelt between her legs and gave her a tongue job under her mini skirt.

“Exactly!” said Mr Scott, reaching into his desk. “Now, who can tell me the context of the book?” He pulled out a very large blue dildo.

“’Sa book, innit?” said Josh, dumbly. I smiled. His desk became a sling, and he orgasmed and shat onto the floor.

“Oh Josh”, said Mr Scott, shaking his head. “Stick to what you’re good at, ok?” he said fatherly. He pointed at a cute guy wearing a thong in the first row and then at Josh and said “Go make him happy, please?". The guy got up, shucked his thong and walked over to Josh, his large member waving in the air. He stood behind him and started fucking him roughly in his sling, shit pouring out of his ass with every thrust.

Mr Scott smiled, put the dildo upright on his desk and slowly lowered himself onto it. He groaned in pleasure and his massive cock bounced around, becoming hard. As he raised himself and lowered himself again and again, groaning in pleasure, I figured this was the end of the lesson.

To be Continued?