The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not to be read by anyone under 18. This story contains graphic descriptions of sexuality. If this offends you, leave now.

LIBERATING LIBBY

By Rexy4

Paul sat in the car waiting as usual. Libby was always late, but that might change soon with any sort of luck. “I hope she has been listening to the tape I made her” thought Paul. Paul thought back to all the time he had put in researching subliminal and at last he hoped to finally see if all that work had come to fruition.

Libby came running down to the car dressed in her usual baggy jeans and sweater. She was a very attractive girl but with some help could be a stunning one. “Hi Paul” , “Hi Beautiful” replied Paul. “Where to?” asked Paul already hoping he Knew what Libby was going to say. “The Mall, I really do need some new clothes Paul. Do you mind?” “No Lib you know I love shopping with you”. “Since when?” laughed Libby.

The drive to the Mall was maddening for Paul he kept wondering had the tape worked. He kept thinking of all he had put on the tape. Libby to trust Paul, Libby loves Paul, Paul knows best, I want to do what Paul tells me to, I love doing what Paul tells me to, I have to do what Paul tells me to, I must obey Paul, Paul is everything to me.

LIbby had had the tape for over a week and this was the first chance Paul had to find out if the tape was working. “did you listen to the tape I made for you Lib” asked Paul. “Sure thing Paul” replied Libby “I cannot stop listening to it my flatmate thinks my music tastes are a bit limited I think.”

Great thought Paul at least programming about listening to the tape as much as possible had worked. As they exited the car and entered the Mall Paul thought now for the big test.

The clothing store was reasonably trendy one but not too outlandish, a great store to start Libby’s new outlook on her wardrobe. “What do you think Paul” asked Libby as she paraded in front of him in a new pair of baggy jeans and loose fitting sweater.” “No I don’t think so Libby, you always wear the same type of clothes. Why don’t I pick some out for you.”

“Ok Paul what do you suggest then if you don’t like my style of dressing” retorted a now slightly hurt Libby. “Right” said Paul “I would like you to try on this and this for a start” Libby stared at the clothes Paul pointed out open mouthed, They were a shiny pair of black leather jeans and silver velour top. “I’d never wear that Paul” a shocked Libby spluttered. “Of course you would Libby, I would like you to try them on for me, trust me I know what looks good on you.” A look of confusion came over Libby’s face as she struggled with conflicting emotions. She didn’t think she liked the clothes but somehow she thought she should do it for Paul because he would know if the clothes suited her and she like pleasing him.

“Go on I’m not waiting forever” interjected Paul, hoping he hadn’t pushed things along too quickly. “Oh of course I’m sorry Paul” said Libby as she scurried to changeroom. Great thought Paul if this works the skys the limit I’m going to be having a wet dream come true.

Libby came out of the change room looking less than happy with Pauls choice of clothing in fact she looked very self conscious. “Paul these jeans and top are too small I can hardly breath in these jeans and this top is too tight for my bra it shows through too much” “Don’t be silly you look terrific, you have to buy them, You WILL buy them won’t you, to please me”

Libby’s face was again a picture of confusion for a few seconds then she said “Please you, yes I would like that, I will buy them.” then she smiled in a dreamy sort of way and started heading back to the change room. “NO Libby, you don’t need to change, HAVE the girl put your old clothes in a bag and KEEP this outfit on.“Said a now stern sounding Paul. “Yes of course Paul if you say so” said a rather stunned looking Libby.

Paul could not believe it, here was his ultra conservative girlfriend looking stunning in a pair of leather jeans that looked nearly sprayed on, and a top, that just begged to get rid of the bra that was underneath it. What next thought Paul, perhaps some shoes and then home, can’t over do it first day now can we.

“Right come on Lib you need some shoes now, you can’t wear sneakers with that outfit.” said Paul as they continued through the Mall. “Oh Paul I have plenty of shoes at home I don’t need to buy any new ones.” A slightly vexed Libby retorted. Paul stopped walking and turned to Libby and said, “Look Libby do you want my help or not, I thought you trusted my judgment, but if you think you know more about fashion and what looks good on you then perhaps I should just go home and let you do this on your own.”

Libby’s mouth opened and shut a few times and was about to tell Paul where to go when the thought of shopping without Paul didn’t seem right and without knowing why, she was sure Paul knew a lot more about fashion than she did. Therefore Libby concluded that Paul really did know what looked good on her and perhaps she was just being silly and selfish.

As Libby turned to speak to Paul she caught a look at her reflection in a shop window and could not really believe it was her. She looked like she should be in a disco and even then she would not normally wear anything this sexy. All of Libby’s doubts started coming back to her but before she could start to question why she was doing this Libby caught a glimpse of Paul walking off towards the exit.

Paul thought to himself “this is it, all these months of work could end up being wasted now”. “Perhaps I should not have pushed it on the shoes and let things be for a while and reinforce Libby’s conditioning before doing anything else”.

While Paul was musing on his worries Libby was kicking into panic mode. Here was Paul disappearing into the distance, perhaps he would never want to see her again, if that happened what would she do, she couldn’t cope without Paul in her life. She could kick herself, it was only a pair of shoes and Paul really was an expert on fashion wasn’t he? Libby decided she would buy any shoes Paul suggested if she could only catch him before he leaves.

“I’ve blown it thought Paul, back to the drawing board I suppose, I’ll just have to take it slower with Libby, she really is a lot more reserved than even I thought she was”. “I mean the outfit I talked her into buying is ultra conservative compared to what I want her wearing”.

Pauls’ thoughts were interrupted by a breathless shout coming from behind him, “Paul! Paul wait up please” yelled a now visibly upset Libby. Paul stopped and waited, feeling relieved and a little smug. “Paul I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you, of course I need shoes and I’ll leave it up to you to pick them out, I’m so sorry I upset you” blurted Libby.

Paul didn’t reply straight away but looked at Libby from head to toe and God there was even tears in her eyes “YES” thought Paul “I’ve got her, this is it and I know just where to take her to get those shoes while she’s feeling so contrite, but first I think just a little taste of what I’ve got to look forward to.” Paul reached forward and pulled Libby towards him catching her behind the neck and proceeded to give her a long passionate kiss, Libby responded by hugging him tight, now so relieved he hadn’t left her here on her own. Paul proceeded to let his tongue roam Libby’s mouth and his other hand gripped her leather clad arse. Libby wasn’t keen on this public showing of affection but didn’t want to upset Paul again by saying anything. Paul on the other hand was ecstatic, Libby wasn’t keen on him cuddling her in public let alone him copping a feel of her arse in the middle of the Mall. Paul still hadn’t managed to get Libby into bed with him yet but he now knew it was only how soon, not if, anymore.

Paul finally broke off the kiss leaving them both a little breathless but before finishing this moment Paul thought he would stretch his luck just a little further. Paul slower turned Libby around so that she faced the windows of the shops and embraced her around the waist, then staring at their reflections in the window he watched Libby’s reaction as he slowly kissed her on the neck and then whispering in her ear “you look so hot, leather really suits you” and he slowly caressed her thigh bringing his hand over her stomach and up to her breast, slowly rubbing the palm of his hand over her nipple before giving her breast a gentle squeeze. With this Libby gently tried to pull away but Paul only tightened his grip on her waist and giving her nipple another rub whispered in her ear “you should wear leather all the time it not only makes you look hot it gets me hot.” With this Paul let go of Libby noting the blush of embarrassment on her cheeks but he was distinctly pleased to note no sound of protest came from her.

Libby was feeling extremely embarrassed but also pleased that she had turned Paul on, so perhaps these clothes had been a good idea after all. As for wearing more leather she would have to see about that, she wasn’t totally comfortable wearing her first leather garment, but she was relieved Paul was so pleased with her and Paul does know a lot about fashion, perhaps she should think about it, and get something a little more conservative than her current outfit.

Paul led Libby to an out of the way boutique called Risky Business. From what Libby could first see on entering the store no wonder it was called Risky. If she thought what she had on was bit over the top for every day wear then what was in this shop made her look positively boring.

Paul hurried Libby over to the shoe section before she got too nervous with all the outrageous clothing in the store. He quickly picked out a pair of ankle boots with a three inch stiletto heel, “here try these on Lib they will look great” said Paul enthusiastically. Libby immediately sat down and pulled her sneakers off , the boots were not what she would of bought, they were too high for a start but Paul knew best and he was right she couldn’t wear sneakers with this outfit.

While Libby was organizing her footwear, Paul had a fast perusal of the store stopping in front of a black shiny jacket that would just set Libby’s outfit off. Perhaps it might cheapen the effect a little but what the hell, that was the point wasn’t it? As Paul took the jacket off the hanger the sales girl approached him wanting to know if he needed any help. Paul couldn’t help but stare at the salesgirl, she had on a gold metallic top and matching miniskirt with a pair of boots with at least four to five inch hills and the boots came up to her knees.

She had a great body , but what really struck Paul was her hair and makeup. Her hair was shortish and bleached blonde and I mean blonde, the dark roots were starting to show through and her makeup was heavy. She had on very heavy eyeliner and gold eye makeup , a fair amount of blusher and glossy pink lipstick. The heavy makeup and the dark roots showing through gave her that cheap tarty look that was Paul’s ideal look for Libby. I now had my role model for Libby, all I had to do was to convince Libby that she just had to look like this vision in front of me.

While Paul was chatting up the salesgirl Libby was watching the two of them talking and laughing and she was worried. “How could he be ignoring me and chatting up that tart” thought Libby, I had better get over there and she proceeded to wobble across the shop unsteady on her new stiletto heels.

While Libby wobbled, Paul had found out the salesgirl’s name was Sharon and she had a very sexy little girl voice. “I think your girlfriend is having trouble with those heels” stated Sharon " Are you sure your in the right shop, she looks a little uptight to me and I can’t see her buying that jacket.” “Oh you might be surprised” replied Paul “I’m trying to re-educate her dress sense.” “Perhaps I should let you take over, you look pretty hot.” “Thanks” replied Sharon “Actually your girlfriend has a great body I’m sure we have the outfits here to make her look sensational, I can’t really see her wanting to wear any of them but if I can help just let me know” with this Sharon gave Paul a business card.

Just before Libby made it to their position Paul asked Sharon where she got her hair done. “Just round the corner, they are a bit radical but I love them, they also do makeovers but then again your girlfriend doesn’t really wear any does she?” “No thought Paul but that was definitely going to change, soon Libby was going to think the blonder the better & the more makeup the sexier.”

Libby finally reached them by now she was bordering on being jealous of this trampy salesgirl that Paul was obviously ogling. “Ok Paul lets take these shoes and go” said Libby giving Sharon a look of disdain. “Wait a minute Libby I’ve found this jacket that would go perfectly with your outfit, I want you to try it on before we go” said Paul. “Actually that jacket is sold with the matching skirt underneath Paul” interjected Sharon.

Libby got a glimpse of the skirt and thought “I couldn’t wear anything that short” Libby’s look of dismay was not missed by Sharon who bitchily said “I can see its a bit too trendy for you Libby perhaps there is something more your style in the older ladies section” Paul rapidly interceded into this dangerous by-play “Actually Libby you do need some skirts and this one is lovely you would look really stunning in it.”

Libby didn’t know what to say, she didn’t want to give Sharon the satisfaction of saying no and Paul said she would look stunning in it, but it was so short, she felt so confused. “We will take it right Lib” said Paul beaming at Libby. Libby looked at Paul’s beaming face and immediately knew she couldn’t say no to Paul, he had been so good to her today and so patient, he obviously knew better than her what she should wear. “Yes we’ll take them” replied Libby looking smugly at Sharon.

As they exited the shop Libby realized she hadn’t even tried the jacket and skirt on and she had left her sneakers behind. “Paul I left my sneakers behind and I didn’t even try the jacket and skirt on what if they don’t fit” “Relax” said Paul “Its about time you stopped wearing sneakers and I’m sure everything will fit I picked them out didn’t I.” “Well yes Paul if your sure” said a now fairly meek Libby, she felt as if she had had enough decision making for one day.

As they strolled back towards Paul’s car Paul slipped his arm around Libby’s waist and let his hand rest on her arse gently rubbing it. While Libby was feeling stressed she felt good that Paul was beside her it felt like it helped having Paul make some decisions for her.

Paul casually said on the way back to Libby’s place “Libby will your flatmate be home when we get back?” “Paul I know you and Cindy don’t exactly get on but you should try harder, Cindy’s a lovely girl. But no, she has gone away for the weekend.” Great thought Paul, Cindy had good looks and a great body but for some reason could not stand Paul. “By the way Libby did you give Cindy that tape I made for her yesterday” “Yes Paul that was nice of you, she didn’t think she would like it but she was still listening to it when I went to bed and she took it with her when she went.

It could not be going better thought Paul that bitch Cindy needed an attitude adjustment and while Libby’s conditioning was fairly subtle over an ongoing period Cindy’s was a little more straight to the point. When Cindy came back I think see will see me in a completely new light.

Back in Libby’s apartment Paul said to Libby “Is it all right if I have a shower I feel kind of sweaty” “Of course Paul there are towels in the bathroom help yourself.” “Oh” said Paul “I made you a new tape why don’t you put it on while I’m in the shower.” “Sure” said Libby “But don’t be too long will you”

Paul whistled while showering he needed a fail-safe with Libby and the second tape was it. Now that Libby had been subjected to the subliminals for some time now she reacted to them much quicker and was much more susceptible to suggestion. That’s where the second tape came in, it implanted a trigger into Libby’s subconscious which when activated sent her into a very deep trance ready to obey commands unquestionably if her conditioning didn’t kick in.

Paul knew he could have an unquestioning sex slave if he so wanted but with Libby, the turn on was getting her to do things she wouldn’t normally dream of doing and have her be embarrassed because she did them. He wanted Libby to slowly turn into looking like his fantasy, cheap and slutty but he wanted her to know that she looked this way and not necessarily like it but to think she had to be fashionable and to keep him interested.

As Paul finished his shower he thought about sex with Libby, she hadn’t come across yet but he felt tonight was the night and if he just couldn’t wait there was always the trigger. He got a hard on just thinking about it . Dressing he thought the tape should have finished by now he had better check on Libby.

Coming back into the main room Paul stopped in his tracks here was Libby sitting in a chair staring sightlessly into space one hand caressing her leather clad thighs and crutch the other caressing her breast through her top. This second tape should by now have implanted her trigger and reinforced her idea that Paul really did know how she should look and how much she needed him. Also the caressing of herself through her clothes should have removed any second thoughts about liking them, in fact she should now be really pleased Paul told her to buy them.

Paul sat down rearranging his hard on and started to awaken Libby he was sorely tempted to issue some sexual commands immediately but restrained himself. He wanted to push Libby a little bit more without having to force her just yet.

“Awake now Libby, remembering only listening to music while I was gone” intoned Paul. Libby’s eyes slowly focused and she stretched making her silver velour top strain to contain her breasts. “Oh Paul you’ve finished, I was away with the fairies. Would you like a drink?” “Sure a beer would be nice thank you Lib.” Libby got up and returned with two beers, put them down sat on the couch, leaned over and gave Paul a big kiss. “What was that for.” Said a surprised Paul. “Well” said Libby “I was looking in the mirror in the kitchen and I thought these clothes do look and feel good on me, I’m pleased Paul picked them out for me.”

“Well I told you so Libby, you should listen to me more often.” “I realize that now Paul I’ll try harder from now on.” Replied Libby. Paul then decided to push his advantage. “What did you think of the boutique and Sharon Lib.” Libby thought for a little while before saying “Well I’m not sure I’m ready for their outfits yet and Sharon looked rather cheap I thought”

“Libby Libby Libby” replied Paul “Risky Business is the most fashionable boutique in town and I thought Sharon looked pretty hot, not cheap at all.” “But all that makeup Paul and don’t you think her hair was a little too blonde and she didn’t have a bra on.” “Well Libby I think makeup enhances a girls beauty and her hair looked great I thought. In fact you would look great blonde Lib and if you used some makeup you would look even better. Anyway enough talk you have got some new clothes to try on, why don’t I finish my beer and you go and change.”

“Oh I had almost forgotten about that I’d better see if they fit” said a slightly shocked Libby. “I didn’t realize Paul thought I should look so different, am I that plain” mused Libby as she struggled out of her skin tight jeans. “I knew he had the hots for that Sharon, she didn’t even have as big a bust as mine” with that thought Libby whipped off her top and removed her bra then replaced the top. Then the skirt went on and lastly the jacket. “Wow” thought Libby the skirt only came down legs six or seven inches and was skin tight, it made her arse look as if was made of leather and her nipples were poking through the material of her top. Libby slipped her boots back on and quickly left the room so she wouldn’t change her mind and take the outfit off.

“How do I look” asked Libby. Paul could not believe his eyes she looked stunning. Stockings instead of panty hose would be an improvement, have to be fishnet I think and perhaps a sexier top that showed more flesh but not bad, not bad at all. “You look fantastic Libby, I told you should always wear leather, but haven’t you any makeup just some lipstick and eye shadow would top you off.”

Libby sighed “Men, but then Paul had been right all day, perhaps Cindy had some in the bathroom” “Just a moment Paul I’ll see what I can find if it will stop you nagging.” When Libby re-entered the room she was wearing a light shade of lipstick and she had applied silver eye shadow to her eye lids. “Libby you look incredible, you should never go without makeup again, come here beautiful.”

Paul crushed Libby into his arms kissing her and fondling her arse, his erection prodding her in the stomach. “Paul slow down not tonight darling” “Why not” pleaded Paul. “I’ve got my periods” said a blushing Libby. This was all too much for Paul he couldn’t help himself he lowered the boom on Libby. “Pink leather Yellow leather” whispered Paul “Whaaa......” Libby was deeply under.

End of Part 1