The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not to be read by anyone under 18. This story contains graphic descriptions of sexuality. If this offends you, leave now.

LIBERATING LIBBY

By Rexy4

PART 2

Paul was now breathing heavily he hadn’t wanted it to be this way yet but God he was horny. He looked at Libby standing with her head lolling on her shoulders and her eyes closed it was just too good an opportunity to let pass. “Libby can you hear me” enquired Paul “Yessss” was the barely audible reply from Libby. “Libby I want you to stand up straight, open your eyes but stay deeply asleep and listen only to my voice. Do you understand?” “Yessss” again replied Libby, as she rigidly stood to attention staring straight ahead.

“Libby I’m going to give you some instructions and you will obey them without question. Now Libby I’m about to give you some instructions what will you do?” “I will obey them without question” said the deeply entranced Libby. “Libby when I say awake you will awaken you will want to look at yourself in the mirror to see how you look. When you see yourself you will become turned on, the more you stare the more turned on you will become. You will find you will have to caress the leather of your skirt and your nipples will have to be rubbed and your breasts squeezed, all the time thinking how great you look. You will reply to any questions I ask you and obey any commands I give you, is that clear.”

“Yessss” replied Libby

“Awake” an excited Paul commanded. Libby blinked a few times then turned towards the mirror, her eyes widening as she took in the sight of herself. Libby’s breathing became rapid as her hands moved to caress herself. Paul could not believe this erotic sight unfolding before him. “Libby take off your jacket and top and then put your jacket back on” Libby did this immediately and now Paul was getting the sight of her breasts as she ran her hand around her breasts. It was nearly too much for Paul, he had to free his cock from the confines of his trousers. “Libby, how do you look?” questioned Paul. “I look fantastic” said an obviously very aroused Libby. “How do you feel Libby?” Again queried Paul. “I feel horny” breathed Libby. “Who made you look this way Libby?” persisted Paul. “You did Paul” said Libby “You need to thank me, don’t you Libby and you need to know how you can thank me. In fact you will do anything to repay me for making you look and feel this way. Now thank me Libby”

Libby turned towards Paul looking very flushed and said “Paul I want to thank you for making me look this good, I will do anything to repay you, just tell me what I can do.” “Come here Libby and kneel down in front of me and look what I have in my hand” said Paul. Libby immediately obeyed and finished staring at Paul’s cock. “I want you to caress it Libby as you caress yourself, do it now.” Libby again obeyed, caressing Paul’s cock lovingly and caressing her breast at the same time.

“Smell it Libby, it smells beautiful doesn’t it. It the most beautiful sight and smell you have ever experienced isn’t it” gasped Paul. “Yesss it smells so wonderful And it looks so good” gasped Libby. Paul was about to cum, he didn’t think he could control it much longer. “Kiss it Libby, kiss it and lick it” shouted Paul. No sooner had Libby run her tongue along Pauls shaft than he started to cum. He quickly grabbed Libby’s head and proceeded to cum on her face and in her hair, he didn’t think he would ever stop. “Cum Libby, cum now” shouted Paul. Libby began to shudder and moan as Paul began to finish his orgasm. “Lick me clean Libby, then stand up to attention in the middle of the room.”

Libby finished cleaning Paul’s cock and stood stiffly at attention in the middle of the room. “What a sight” thought Paul. Here was his ultra conservative girlfriend in a skin tight leather mini, high heels and just a jacket leaving her breasts visible underneath. Add to this, cum dripping down her face and matted in her hair. It was a dream come true, but he now needed to return her to normal, because it was by far a bigger turn on for her to slide into total sluttiness, with just some coercion from him and perhaps the help of some tapes, depending how cooperative she became.

“Libby you will go to the bedroom, undress and shower, return to the bedroom and get into bed and there await my instructions. Do you understand.” “Yessss” replied Libby. “Then do it now” commanded Paul. Paul sat on the bed watching Libby climb into bed after her shower. As she settled and lay still with her eyes staring at the ceiling Paul contemplated if he needed to condition Libby anymore just yet.

“Libby when I say the word normal you will be totally yourself, remembering nothing that has happened this evening, except you had a lovely time with me and want me to sleep with you tonight. However while you are sleeping tonight you will replay in your mind all of today’s events. The buying of clothes, how good you looked, how pleased I was. You will also replay your changing into your other new outfit & how fantastic you looked and how horny you felt, in fact while you dream you will become aroused again and again as you keep replaying the days events, all the while thinking, Paul made me look so fantastic, Paul knows what’s best for me, I can’t cope without Paul’s help.” “Do you understand Libby?’ “Yessss Paul” replied Libby.

“Before you sleep Libby, I want you to answer all of the questions I’m about to ask you and to answer them truthfully, also when you are in this state you will reply to my commands with ’ I hear and obey’. Do you understand?” asked Paul, now getting right into this total control. “I hear and obey” a robotic sounding Libby intoned.

“Libby what is your money situation like?” asked Paul. “I have no money problems” intoned Libby. “Explain your money situation fully.” Commanded Paul. “I hear and obey” recited Libby. “I have a trust fund that keeps me in money, I don’t have to work I’m am actually quite rich.” “Well” thought Paul. “I would never have guessed Libby was rich she certainly does not act like it. This certainly makes her transformation into my fantasy woman a whole lot easier, she can buy whatever I like, she can afford it.”

“Libby why do you work if you do not have to?” asked Paul. “I like working it gives me an interest” replied Libby. Working was a distraction Paul didn’t really want Libby to have at the moment, he didn’t want other peoples’ opinions on how she looked, interfering with his influence on her.

“Libby you will not work any more you are far too busy” commanded Paul. “I hear and obey’ intoned Libby. “You will ring your work on Monday and tell them you can’t come in anymore you have another job. You do not expect severance pay and then hang up. Do you understand.” “I hear and obey” again replied Libby.

“Now Libby tell me why you are not going to work anymore” asked Paul. “I’m far too busy to work anymore.” Replied Libby and a small tear trickled down the side of her face. “Wasn’t that a lovely sight.” thought Paul. “Still a lot of the old Libby in there, that’s what I want. Things could not be going better.”

“Before going to sleep Libby, I am going to give you some instructions, they are .............” Whispered Paul. “I hear and obey.” Replied Libby.

Libby was having a wonderful dream, she was back in her leather mini, her boots and shiny black jacket, no underwear at all. She was sitting in front of the bathroom mirror, her face was completely made up except her eyes. Libby first applied some dark eyeliner and then the silver eye shadow, she looked into the mirror marvelling how sexy she looked, in fact she was beginning to become aroused. Libby redid her eye makeup, her eyeliner becoming darker and her eye shadow started to cover more of her eye area, in fact it was now up to her eyebrows. Libby’s breathing was becoming ragged as one hand caressed herself and the other kept reapplying silver eye shadow. Libby finally orgasmed while staring intently into the mirror. After coming back down from her high, Libby stood up and proceeded to the bedroom where she knelt beside the bed.

Paul waited excitedly as he could hear the stifled moans coming from the dreamer in the bathroom, his erection now the one staring unsighted at the ceiling. Then a vision walked into the room and slowly knelt down beside him. Libby looked like a slut, her makeup was so heavy you would not know it was her, it was the look he was trying to achieve. Paul’s thoughts were interrupted by Libby, grabbing hold of his cock and slowly bringing her mouth down so that it eventually enveloped it. Slowly Libby’s head moved up and down and her heavily silvered eyes opened and she stared intently at Paul. This was too much for Paul as he tensed and then came and came and came. Libby couldn’t cope with the copious amount of cum and it slowly dribbled down her chin.

Paul sighed as Libby finally slept after undressing and washing her face clean. All Libby would remember was the erotic dream she had all night and how fantastic she looked and felt in it. She would also associate those feelings with leather and makeup, making all this seem to be a fantasy of hers. Also the underlining thought in all this for Libby, was that Paul had managed to get her to look so good and she enjoyed doing what Paul wanted.

Paul decided the next few weeks were going to be very rewarding for him and very transforming for Libby.

End Part 2

LIBERATING LIBBY

PART 3

Paul awoke to feelings of contentment, if things kept going the way they were, he could look forward to a life of luxury and fulfilment. His fantasies were spinning through his brain making his head swim. He looked over to where Libby was still sleeping, but not so peacefully, every now and then a little moan would escape her lips and a tiny shudder would make her body tremble. Paul could not imagine the countless times she had re-run the events of last night, turning them into an erotic dream fantasy.

Paul was convinced that now, thanks to last nights events and the follow up of continuous replaying through her dreams, as far as Libby was concerned, leather, heavy makeup, oral sex and masturbation would now be a fantasy turn on. She wouldn’t necessarily begin doing these things right away, but from now on images of herself from last night would flash into her head from just say a glimpse of a girl in leather or someone with lots of makeup on. She would no doubt be embarrassed by these thoughts but they were the beginning of her total acceptance of this new look for her and because of yesterday and last night she would only consider doing any of this for him.

Libby slowly surfaced from a very deep sleep, she felt slightly aroused and then flashes of her “dreams” flitted through her brain. Blushing deeply, Libby rolled over to find Paul watching her intently. “Good morning Lib.” Said a smiling Paul. “Sleep well?” “Yes, thank you Paul” said Libby quickly lowering her eyes as images of a large throbbing cock leapt unbidden into her mind. “God, I must need some sex..” thought Libby. “Thank you for understanding about my periods last night Paul, it is nice to know I am going out with such a unselfish gentleman.” Blurted Libby. “Don’t worry they won’t last forever and I will make it up to you.” Said Libby blushing profusely, she was not normally this forward but Paul had been so good and understanding the last few days and the thought of having sex with him seemed to fill her with a strange erotic excitement.

“What do you want to do today Lib?” enquired Paul “Well I don’t know Paul, how about we go to the Mall and do a little shopping and see what happens.” “Fine with me Lib you know I love picking clothes out for you.” Replied Paul. Libby again started blushing when her dreams again came back to her, with the mention of Paul picking out clothes for her. “I’d better shower and change then.” Said Libby as she jumped out of bed and hurried to the bathroom to cover her sudden embarrassment.

Paul reasoned that today should decide whether Libby needed more intense conditioning, or whether from now on what ever Paul decided, Libby would eventually agree to. Paul was also not sure how Libby’s new deeply implanted fantasy was going to affect her decision making, but he was hoping, with his encouragement, he could push her along the path he wanted.

Libby was still a little shaky, she hadn’t known really what to wear, her baggy jeans didn’t seem to appeal to her and then she had picked up her clothes from the floor. As soon as she touched the leather of her new skirt she knew she would have to wear leather again today. The skirt was just too short for her to go out in even though she could picture herself in it, so the jeans were the next best option. She really did need some more everyday leather outfits as she just loved the feel of leather and Paul was right, she did look good in it.

With the jeans on Libby looked at herself in the mirror and stared, last nights dream again intruded into her thoughts. Without consciously thinking about it Libby slowly caressed her nipples till they stood out straight and hard, then her hand began caressing her leather clad thighs moving between her legs, stroking herself through the slick shiny fabric. A noise from the kitchen bought Libby out of her state momentarily, she looked at herself and thought; “What am I doing, I can’t believe I’m this horny all the time. I must be in love.”

Libby quickly picked up her new velour top to put on but a quick whiff told her that for some reason, she must have sweated a lot in it yesterday. Libby was a little disappointed she couldn’t wear her new top, Paul had picked it out for her and she wanted to wear it today. Anyway that was out of the question so a plain white blouse would have to do.

Libby decided a little makeup would be appropriate today as she knew Paul liked makeup on women and pleasing Paul seemed pleasurable to her in some way. As Libby applied her make up, an image formed in her mind of herself very heavily made up with a breathless expression. Libby’s hand again slipped between her legs and as she stroked herself, she kept applying and reapplying the silver eye shadow. This time no noise would have distracted Libby as the more she touched herself, the more excited she became and the more excited she became the more eye shadow she put on, and this in turn made her want to touch herself. Libby continued in this loop till she came to a shuddering climax, which left her struggling to regain her breathing.

Libby hoped her periods finished today because if she didn’t have sex soon she thought she might go round the bend . Libby was never into masturbation in a big way, of course she did every now and then but not to the earth shattering climaxes she had been experiencing lately. What she was masturbating over was also a little concerning to Libby, she couldn’t really understand it. Looking in the mirror at herself, Libby was shocked to see her eyes, they were covered in eye shadow from the lids up to and into her eyebrows and also out to her cheeks. It looked bizarre, Libby quickly grabbed a face washer but before wiping it off Libby again had a twinge in her groin her hand sliding up to her breast gently kneading it as she stared dreamily into the mirror. Shaking her head Libby began to wipe her face clean, the quicker she finished this and left the house the better, the way she was behaving.

Paul was dressed and drinking coffee when Libby came into the kitchen. Libby had on a white blouse and her new leather jeans and boots. Whilst being disappointed at the blouse, Paul was excited to see that Libby was not wearing a bra, had worn leather without any persuasion from him and was wearing lipstick and she had used the silver eye shadow again, not anywhere near as heavy as last night but it was noticeable on her eyelids.

“Well Libby are you going to just stand there or are we off to the Mall?” questioned Paul. Libby quickly stopped daydreaming and replied “Sorry Paul I’m ready now.” Libby hoped her trip to the Mall would return her thoughts back to her usual everyday ones, not the disturbingly erotic ones she had been having all morning.

Paul on the other hand was hoping that Libby’s thoughts would be erotic in the extreme once he got her to the Mall. He wondered how Libby would find Sharon’s dress, hair and makeup today. An erotic image this time came unbidden into Paul’s mind, it was of Sharon and Libby both in leather, both heavily made up, each with platinum blonde hair, both kissing and fondling one another. Paul didn’t know where this image came from but it was a hell of a turn on. Perhaps another tape for Libby and one for Sharon could be an interesting turn of events and of course there was also the return of Cindy to contemplate.

Libby smiled as Paul commenced whistling “My word Paul’s in a good mood today I think he really might like shopping with me” mused Libby as they headed out the door towards the Mall.

End of Part Three