The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 11: Indignation

When he awoke, he was alone in the hotel room. A quick glance at the clock told him it was shortly after midnight. The note on the table told him that his creations were loose on the town, “clubbing it”. He dreaded what might happen if they got lucky. A throbbing headache told him he needed a drink, and he needed it quickly.

He headed down to the hotel bar, which was luckily not very crowded. He ordered bourbon, tossed it back, and followed it up with another. Dominic made a conscious effort not to notice the bar’s inhabitants. He did his best to keep from searching them and seeing into their heads. He dared not to even think about them, for fear of what he might change.

When he stared at his fourth drink, however, he ran into a snag.

“Excuse me, Mr. Argento. Would you possibly have another credit card we could put this on? The charge was declined.”

“Uh, yeah, sure...one moment.” He fished out a credit card from his wallet, but paused to look at the card he had initially given. “This can’t be right,” he thought to himself. “This is the debit card for my bank account. There’s no way this should have bounced.”

He finished off the drink, closed out the tab, and headed to the phone. Dialing the number on the back of the card, a look of shock came to his face. There was only one real answer before him, and it knotted his gut to the core.

“The bitch cleaned me out. I can’t believe she would do that, after everything she did.”

He bolted for the door, and rapidly hit the pavement, bound for home. When he got there, a rental U-Haul was parked in his driveway. It appeared to have several boxes loaded into it already. Even at a casual glance, it was not a good sign.

He caught Brenda coming out of the building with a box in her arms. She nearly dropped it when she saw him coming up the walk.

“Dominic, I...I didn’t expect you home.”

Dominic felt a wave of hatred building within his soul. He didn’t direct her with words, he directed her with thoughts, as if working from a newfound instinct.

“Inside...NOW.”

Obediently, Brenda came back inside and set the box down. She started to try an explanation, but realized the futility of it quickly.

“You will do exactly what I tell you to do. You will answer every one of my questions honestly and openly. Period.”

Brenda sat down to await the interrogation, unaware what directions Dominic would give next. He could vaguely hear the sounds of someone moving in the upstairs of the house, but dismissed it temporarily, instead letting his anger direct itself through his voice.

“Brenda.” His voice was tempered with pure spite. “Tell me exactly what you’re doing.”

Brenda replied clearly and quickly. Dominic’s commands were strongly in place.

“I blamed you for what happened to me the other day. I blamed you for pushing me away for so many years, and I blamed you for, well, for what I had become. I guess I just went crazy or something, and I figured you were the cause. You even admitted to as much the other day.

“So, I had you followed yesterday. The investigator saw what happened at your office, and it all became clear. You’ve been sleeping with your secretary all this time, and I never knew it. It was the only answer that made sense, what with the way you’ve been treating me, our lousy sex life, and all. When I talked to Paul about it, well, he agreed with me. He figured I had a good enough case to sue for divorce,” she grimaced openly as she heard her plan revealed by her own voice. “I just knew I had to get away.”

“So, you cleared out the bank accounts, and you and your lover prepared to head for the hills. In the meantime, you decided to help yourself to a few things around the house.”

Dominic flipped his keys around and pocketed them. Sheer fury was burning in his heart from the betrayal. It was about that time that Paul came down the staircase. Dominic looked sharp at him and spat forth commands straight from his deluded psyche.

“You will leave this house. NOW. You will never see, or speak to my wife or myself ever again. Period.”

Paul looked as if he had seen a ghost, dropped the box he was holding, and headed straight for the door. Brenda’s pleading eyes followed him, desperate for his assistance. He never looked back as he left. Dominic knew that he never would again. Now he had a bigger issue at hand. He turned his frightening gaze onto his wife.

“My fault, hmmm? Your affair with Paul over there was my fault?”

“Look, I don’t know exactly how, but I just knew in my gut that what happened the other day was all your fault. Somehow, you were the cause of it. Paul and I figured that once the lawsuit came through, we’d be nicely set. I mean, I only really married you in the first place for your money.” Again, she winced at the sound of her words. She had no idea how he was forcing the truth from her, but she was beyond caring. “I guess I just got too greedy. I wanted some of the stuff from the house.”

Dominic’s hatred threatened to overtake him. He had only one other question for her.

“Did you ever love me?” His voice was cold and clear, with no signs of compassion. It took a long while before she responded.

“No, not really.”

That one phrase sent him over the edge. With that reply, Dominic snapped. He would later be completely unable to recall what he had done to her. He didn’t yell, he didn’t scream...he thought.

“You dared to use me. You lied to me. You cheated on me. Now you will pay the price of your folly.”

Dominic did not even think words. He though emotions. The knife of his mind slashed hard at Brenda’s psyche. Soon, there was no more Brenda. The visions in his mind turned her into a puppet, existing only as a tool for his pleasures. No words could fully describe what he was turning her into. She became a slave to Dominic’s will. Her personality was wiped away with one sweep of Dominic’s power. In its place was carved a brutal and subservient machine.

Brenda’s eyes glazed over as the commands took hold.

“Your entire identity is erased. You know nothing but me. You know nothing but what I tell you. You are nothing anymore.”

The seething rage in the curse he was spitting up began to spill out to random dementia. Thoughts from the past days circled in his mind and seemed to work their way through in their own evil fashion. His visions of Brenda were warping within his own thoughts, changing into something almost inhuman. He began to infuse her with desires. Unnatural carnal lusts for all the things she had denied him in the past. He focused on the animal lusts he had uncovered in previous days, spreading them throughout her being. He was fast making her the ultimate exploitation of savage desires.

“You have no name but Slut.”

His vision of her included a control she could never break. He alone could bring her to the orgasmic necessity now growing within her. She would serve him, or anyone he indicated, with an undying obedience. Her body would respond to his very glance in whatever fashions he desired. She would work tirelessly as a sexual outlet, being granted release only at his bidding.

His last visions of her in the house remained clear in his mind. He watched her squirm on the couch, already falling under the spell of his oppression. She sweated profusely, clutching at her clothes in a desperate attempt to build orgasm. Dominic waited till she seemed ready, then placed a hand on each side of her face and drew her close. His last words resonated through his mind for hours.

“Cum for me, you traitorous bitch.”

He didn’t clearly remember what she looked like when she came. In truth, he didn’t remember much of the trip back to the hotel. He was delirious from his actions, breaking down between periods of maniacal laughter and incoherent sobbing. He was vaguely aware of Brenda’s writhing, pulsating body next to him as he drove.

When he got to the hotel, Brenda followed close behind, clutching at his arm with desperation. She seemed unable to form words anymore, only grunting occasionally and punctuating her “sentences” with moans and gasps. The girls had returned by the time he arrived and awoke to greet him.

“So, Dominic, looks like you brought back a little action? You mind if we watch, or do you want us to take off...”

“Girls, this is Slut. She’ll do anything that you or I tell her. Slut, these are your new Mistresses, Mistress Catherine and Mistress Angelique. I’m giving you to them for the night, and you will do anything that they desire.”

Slut panted with delighted glee at the thought of a pair of beautiful women using her as their plaything. She groaned in anticipation, thinking that if she were a good little slave, the Master might touch her and bring her to climax. The Master had given her to these ladies, and that alone provided her with joy.

Dominic slumped into his chair, a lunatic smile upon his face. His eyes didn’t close as he lost consciousness. Whatever had snapped in him was still in control. Some part of him anticipated feeling the guilt of his actions later, but that part had very little to say at that moment.

A chorus of moans, groans, and screams carried him to sleep.