The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 3: Betrayal

It was the deft fingers of his wife around his erect phallus that brought Dominic out of his slumber the next morning. She had apparently decided to use a little “feminine stimulation” around his natural morning erection to bring him to life. This, in itself, was not unusual, but framed against last night’s odd dreams, Dominic could not shake the nagging sensation that it was somehow unnaturally provoked.

“Morning, sleepyhead, you sleep better?” She continued working away at his penis, bringing it to its usual splendor.

“Morning, Hon. See you’re in a mood this morning.”

She smiled back at him. “Yeah, I guess...just seemed a good way to wake you up.”

Despite the distraction she was causing, his mind crept back to last night’s strangeness. He still couldn’t shake the nagging feeling that she was cheating on him. He couldn’t tell why. As his thoughts began to stray, Brenda moved from manual manipulation to oral. Dominic had always enjoyed oral copulation, but Brenda had never shown any exceptional interest in it, except as a precursor to intercourse. Her technique was simple, but practiced, and he certainly had no complaints.

It was odd, then, the thoughts that his subconscious mind spat out at that moment. He couldn’t help thinking to himself, “I wonder if this is how you suck Paul’s dick. Why don’t you suck me off like you do him you whore.”

The thought shocked Dominic and the sickening jealousy it dredged up threatened to kill his arousal. What shocked him more, however, was what he could perceive as a reaction from his wife.

Brenda shifted from the slow, languid tonguing she normally gave to a fevered, intensely skilled assault upon his member. The shift was so unexpected, in fact, that Dominic had to look to see that this was still his wife. Brenda glanced back at him with eyes so filled with lust it made Dominic shake within.

Her pace increased, as did her technique. Before, her goal had been merely to excite. Now she was clearly working toward ejaculation. She demonstrated ability she never before revealed, engulfing his swollen manhood in her throat and using silky undulations of her tongue to entice its arousal. Her breathing became regulated, patterned with an arousal of her own. She began working the entirety of his erection into her throat, drawing him deeper and deeper with each stroke. Her technique was astounding, and each thrust into her silken mouth brought him closer to release.

Her fingers worked like never before, in conjunction with the actions her mouth was taking. He gazed in awe at her sandy-brown hair bobbing up and down in his crotch. He could tell that release was imminent, and he sensed that she could tell it too.

As the orgasm began, and his musculature started the rhythmic pumping of his semen, Brenda seemed to go into the same frenzy she had in his dream the night before. She swallowed the first furtive spurts of his ejaculation, then shocked him further by withdrawing his cock and milking the rest onto her beautiful face. She seemed totally lost in the moment, using his now subsiding erection to smear the sticky substance around her lips, scooping it into her mouth. Her fingers and tongue collected the remains from his cock, her kisses betraying the heady excitement the smell and taste was giving her. She could only let out slight moans and smile.

Then, as quickly as the change had come over her, she seemed to revert back to her normal self. She seemed somewhat confused by her situation, as if she had done something terribly wrong. She recovered her composure quickly, but still seemed shaken. Dominic, now bereft of the fog of arousal, could somehow tell that she had never intended to do such things with him, her beloved. Again, the feeling that she was cheating on him grew, but he managed to keep a cool demeanor.

He smiled, thinly (and to his mind, somewhat unconvincingly). “You’ve never done that before, honey.” He gave her the best, wicked grin he could, and was met with a deception in kind.

“Ummm...yeah, I know. I just, well, I just thought it might be nice, that’s all.” She blushed, finally noticing the state her morning actions had left her in. “Oh, gosh, honey...I have to get cleaned up for work.”

She darted into the bathroom to take her shower. Dominic, drained from the release and still unnerved by the event, drifted quickly off to sleep. He was only barely aware of her leaving. His slumber was strangely quiet, being left alone in the house.

When he awoke again, he felt a good deal more refreshed than he had that morning. His headache was still nagging at him periodically, as was the redness on his thumb, but neither seriously hampered his ability to once again rejoin society. He glanced at the clock...10:00 A.M. He had an appointment at 1:00 to speak with another investigator, and toyed with the idea of going into the office, but thought better of it. He picked up the phone and dialed his secretary.

“Jeanette? Yeah, it’s Dom. Listen, I had a real late night last night at the Greene place, so I don’t think I’m going to be in till the afternoon. I’ll be at home if anything really serious crops up. Ok, see you around 1:00.” He immediately got a strange sensation of arousal at thinking of his secretary, something he had never even considered allowing before. He couldn’t place exactly why, and stared at the phone for a few moments before getting up to take his shower.

Throughout the morning his thoughts drifted back to Brenda. Was she cheating on him? Had she been lying to him all along? They enjoyed an active sex life, didn’t they? Maybe there was something she was searching for that she felt he didn’t have to give...the complacency in their sexual activities had reached an all-time high in Palm Springs last Spring. Their “romantic getaway” had turned sour early, spurred into celibacy by arguments and dissention. Still, he had no proof. He didn’t even have cause to suspect his wife, in truth, and was beginning to feel paranoid for dwelling on the subject for so long. The thoughts of it turned round in his head, pitching him from embarrassment to nausea.

As he entered the closet to select his clothes for the day, his attention was drawn to his wife’s overnight suitcase. She had discarded it there after a recent business trip, and he had never before even thought to look in it. Without wondering why such suspicions came to mind, he picked up the suitcase and brought it out to the bedroom, placing it atop the bed and opening it.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until he examined the side-compartment. There he found a box of condoms and a packet of photographs from the trip. Brenda had been on the pill since before their wedding, and they never used protection during sex.

The box was nearly empty.

Shaking, he dropped the box back into the suitcase and took to studying the pictures. There was nothing overtly accusing about the photos, but one face in particular stood out. Her co-worker Paul’s face kept coming up, over and over again, in disturbingly close proximity to his wife. She had a radiant smile on her face in his presence, and somehow, Dominic knew.

He looked again at the box in the suitcase. Well used for only two days away from home.

“Circumstantial” he thought to himself. “It’s all circumstantial.”

He placed the contents of the suitcase back, and the entire assemblage back into the closet.

Then he cried.