The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Librarian of Pathos

By...”The Naked Prose

Chapter 7: Conundrum

Dominic set about returning things to their rightful places. He stowed the safe contents, tidied up the study, closed the secret door, and prepared to leave. He had, however, retained the key ring for future study. It was late, going on midnight, and he was still very drained by the events of the day.

The drive to the Hotel couldn’t really be considered any more troubling than the rest of his day had been. After losing both body and soul, he didn’t really consider that there was much else left to lose. He stopped off at a bar near the Hotel for a drink before bed, in the hopes that alcohol could restrain the changes he was feeling. The dull thumping in his head was enough of a reminder that he was still a “work in progress”, and the prospect of what he might become frightened him horribly.

He mused for a moment on the nature of power. If you were the benefit to such a power to control the minds of people, why would you use it for such a purpose as a library of human carnality? Certainly no goal was beyond you, why choose such a seemingly pointless and demeaning endeavor?

Was the change itself responsible? Did the substance now flowing through Dominic’s veins spur some form of lustful transformation in the subject? Certainly the arousal he had been feeling as of late was more intense than anything he had before experienced, but given the circumstances he was under he didn’t particularly think it was unwarranted. He thought back to the morning’s release with his wife and realized just how tantalizing it had been. It wasn’t just the skill his wife had presented, although that certainly helped. There was an aspect to the act that had not been there prior.

Something about the wanton woman held an appeal to Dominic that he could not quite describe. The lustful abandon she experienced. Her ability to be so completely enraptured with the subservient act of pleasuring him that she was engulfed in arousal as well. It was the way she surrendered to her need for sex, her need for release that excited him.

Dominic smiled to himself at this. This was something that most adult males who lived past 18 understood implicitly. That was, at least, how it had been how it had been to Dominic...perhaps other men were different. Maybe that was the connection. Maybe somewhere the thought that there were women who were so desperate to surrender to their lustful urges that they’d literally do anything they could to seek release gave him a strange sense of continuity.

That certainly wasn’t all of it, however, he could sense that. His true arousal had come from knowing that he himself had been the root cause for that lust. Knowing that he had the power to awaken such desires within any woman he wanted, any time, fueled a drive within him that even now he could feel sparking. He inadvertently glanced around the bar to survey the customers, then quickly caught himself and snapped his attention back to his drink.

“What kind of a pervert am I becoming here?” he thought to himself. “We’re talking about overpowering people’s freedom of will here. That’s fundamentally evil and wrong. I can’t do this sort of thing...”

That thought made him think hard about himself. In that one instant, he knew deep inside that to follow a course where you used this power would mean going against what he had considered to be mankind’s greatest gift...their freedom of choice.

He realized something more. Had this power not been thrust upon him, he would have been willing to sell his soul for it. The appeal was too great, to be able to manipulate anyone, anywhere, to do his bidding. The power to pluck the ripest and most beautiful from the trees and have his way with them. That power was so enticing that if the devil himself had walked up to him on the street and offered it to him, his soul would have responded with a resounding “Yes!”

Was that his fatal weakness? Was he damned for the very thought of it alone? If he were, than certainly actually having that power would be far worse. No matter his resolve, eventually he would give in and use this new ability...he knew that at heart. He would rationalize it as best as he could, and attempt to make it seem that he were doing it “for the betterment of all mankind”, or just to “help those out that can’t help themselves”, but at heart, he’d know why he was doing it. The power was just too compelling.

This led him back to the Librarians. Maybe this was their way of controlling the damage this power could do. Dominic considered it all for a moment. Perhaps there was logic to what they were doing. He pictured the situation. If a power like this were discovered, its discoverer would really only have two choices...to use it or to destroy it. Its potential could be devastating in the wrong hands. To destroy it would give no insurance that someone else might not discover it later. Such a power could never survive without direction through the generations, it had to have a purpose and direction that could prevent it from even greater evils.

Maybe that was what the Library was for. An effort to direct the use of the power toward cataloging the lusts of humanity. Perhaps the members were instilled with hidden commands before the legacy was passed on. Maybe the Librarian’s job was to make sure that whatever this change was, anyone who might put it to nefarious use would be stopped.

Toward that end, the Librarians were allowed their indulgence. They were allowed the exercise of their power, to a degree that would be unlikely to ruin the world. Meanwhile, they watched for the signs that the evil they had discovered had been reborn elsewhere.

Dominic wasn’t sure if it was his sixth beer, the fact that it was almost 2:00 AM, or his interminable headache, but he felt he was working hard to rationalize being evil. The part of him that still felt damned (for his willingness to sell his soul for this power) was sounding further and further distant. The evil that was peeking out from the corners of his mind was becoming closer each moment.

Somewhere around that point his evil little voice decided it was time to play a game.

He looked hard around the bar. Most of the people were finishing up their conversations and preparing to leave. He picked out a table with a saucy looking pair of women. He had noticed the two of them flirting with the male wait staff all night long, but had been doing his best to avoid an intuitive analysis of their persona.

“Well,” he thought, “in for a pence, in for a pound, I suppose. If I’m going to be evil, I should at least have a good time doing it.”

The two girls were definitely an attractive pair, fitting the American (and the Californian) ideals of beauty. They were tall, with seductively slight builds and larger-than-average breasts. Their hips showed just enough of a curve to entice, but not enough to be considered “overweight” in the anorexic social ideal. One was a sunshine blonde, with perfect teeth and a perfect face. The other was a redhead, straight from the bottle, who had probably once been a brunette. Her reddish hues and dark complexion made a nice diversion. The two could have been models, or actresses. In Los Angeles, if they weren’t, they were probably trying.

Dominic laughed at the thought that he could actually do something like this. The part of him that had rationalized a night of “perfect carnal explorations” really still believed that he had gone insane. Since this was all a bad dream, nothing would actually happen here, so there was no need for morality to come into play. He had already admitted to himself his own damnation, so there would be no further harm when his little experiment brought his dementia crashing down around him.

He wondered for a moment how he actually made use of this power. Thus far, he hadn’t really had much conscious control over things. As he pondered the idea, he realized that he didn’t even really have a good solid plan for what he was after. He thought about what it was that he was really looking for.

“I want to see just how promiscuous I can make you two. I want you two women to experience the most intense sexual experience of your lives. I want you two to come back to my room with me and explore the absolute depths of depravity. I want to find out everything that you two have ever considered doing with a man, a woman, or each other. I want to watch it, and be a part of it. I want to see the stuff you wouldn’t ever consider showing anyone else. I want to see your bodies react to sensation as if it were a drug, needing more, wanting more, and begging me for more. I want to watch your naked bodies writhing together in ecstasy. I want to watch you exploring each other, and me. I want...I want to see just how erotic two perfectly beautiful people can be.”

Dominic hadn’t realized how caught up he had gotten in his thoughts. The bar was closing down, and the last of the patrons were being ushered out. He focused in to see what his two pets were doing and prepared himself to try and effect some sort of change.

As he quickly discovered, he already had.

The redhead and the blonde were tightly locked with each other. The blonde had the fingers of one hand clamped at the base of the redhead’s neck, pulling their lips together. The other hand had already drifted below their table, and Dominic could imagine what it was doing. The redhead was in turn cupping the blonde’s breast softly, exploring the curves. The two were kissing ever so lightly, sensually brushing their lips together and letting their tongues linger behind. The redhead seemed to shudder for a moment in orgasmic rapture, as if the deft fingers of the blonde were already bringing forth a crescendo.

Dominic couldn’t fathom that such changes could come about so inadvertently. There certainly hadn’t been any indication of this a moment ago. If he hadn’t fully believed it possible before this, he certainly did now. The staff seemed to be holding off on their final closing duties, intently watching the goings-on. One of the female waitresses took the opportunity to try and get the last remaining customers out.

“Uh, sir...we’re closing up. It’s time to leave now.” She said this loud enough that the girls could obviously hear, in an effort to get the message across without resorting to direct confrontation. It seemed to have the desired effect, as the pair immediately disengaged and marched straight to Dominic’s table.

“You’re going to take us back to your room now, right?” The lust was heavy in their voices when they spoke. They made no attempt to hide their arousal or their intentions. The redhead was hanging on to Dominic’s shoulder, boldly licking his earlobe. The blonde had taken to his other elbow, attempting to usher him out the door by tracing the fine line of his buttocks with her finger. Dominic was too flustered to fight, fumbling for his keys and marching out the door as fast as he could, given his burden. The bartender was noticeably jealous.

Luckily for Dominic his hotel was close-by.