The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Libyan Bully Triumphant

October 2008
Classifications: f/f female dominant, mc, humiliation, modifications

Synopsis:

Sequel to Libyan Girl Bully’s Slave. An Arab girl student makes the mistake of reporting the bully Skahira to the new French teacher Isabelle Fontaine, not knowing that she is already the bully’s helpless mind control slave. One day the girls gets invited to the French teacher’s home and learns the true meaning of fear and how poweful Shakira really is.

LIBYAN BULLY TRIUMPHANT

TUESDAY AFTERNOON

3PM. Aisha walked along the empty hallway on the secondary school building. She continued walking until she saw her classmate Shakira. Shakira saw her. Oh no, Aisha thought. Before Aisha could run, Shakira caught up with her. Shakira pinned her against the wall. “So little girl where is my money?” Shakira asked. “You can’t continue to bully us forever,” Aisha tried being defiant. Shakira was a head taller than Aisha. She hit her hard on the shoulder. Aisha cried in pain, “Ouch.” “Do you want me to break your arm? If you tell this to anyone I would bash you up,” Shakira warned her. Threatened her. “I..I won’t tell anyone,” Aisha nodded in fear. “You better pay up like the rest of the girls. You are beginning to annoy me you know that,” Shakira then spitting at Aisha’s face. Shakira let go of Aisha and said, “You have till tomorrow.”

As Aisha saw Shakira walking away from her, she continued walking until she finally came across a classroom where there was a teacher inside. Isabelle Fontaine. She was sat down marking papers. Isabelle stopped writing and saw Aisha by the doorway. “Oh hello Aisha how are you?” Isabelle asked. Isabelle then saw the ‘spat’ at Aisha’s face. “Oh my God. Did someone spit at you?” Isabelle was concerned. “I don’t want to talk about it,” Aisha was fearful in case Shakira heard her. “Can you come closer,” Isabelle asked of her. Aisha entered the classroom. She approached the French teacher. “Look can I tell you when we are out of this school?” Aisha begged. “Tell you what. How about if I drive you home? Are your parents picking you up?” Isabelle asked. “I take the bus home,” Aisha replied. “Well tell me where you live then,” Isabelle said. Isabelle stood at 5 foot 9, was slim and sexy at the age of 30, had 4oD sized breasts, quite tanned, had short brown hair, crystal blue eyes and a round face. Aisha told her. “You live in the same condominium as I do?” Isabelle was surprised. Aisha nodded, giggling. “I must give you a lift home then. I insist in fact. Tell you what. Come to my apartment and I’ll make you a nice hot tea. How does that sound,” Isabelle kindly offering. “Very very nice,” Aisha said.

4 PM. Isabelle and Aisha entered Isabelle’s apartment. “Why don’t you sit down on the sofa while I make you tea and biscuits,” Isabelle offered. Aisha went to the sofa and sat down. She was looking all around Isabelle’s lounge. A wooden table in front of her. A bookshelf with books. A map of France on the wall. A television set of course. A PC on a desk (presumably with internet connections). Isabelle finally arrived with Aisha’s tea and plate of biscuits, handing it over to Aisha. “Thank you Miss Fontaine,” Aisha was grateful. Isabelle took out a cigarette and sat down next to Aisha, saying, “You don’t mind if I smoke do you?” “No go ahead Miss Fontaine,” Aisha said. Isabelle smiled. Isabelle took out a lighter and lighter her cigarette. She puffed away, blowing the smoke towards Aisha’s direction. “Now tell me what happened earlier,” Isabelle insisted. Aisha was going to tell Isabelle about her bully and tormentor Shakira. “It’s Shakira miss,” Aisha sighed in fear. She looked at Isabelle’s necklace and started speaking.

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

It had been a good day. Shakira was in her usual classes. But she neither bullied nor harassed Aisha that day. Aisha thought that Miss Fontaine went straight to the principal and told the principal everything. She was hoping that Shakira was going to get expelled forever. After 3PM, she met up with Isabelle on the car park. Isabelle told her that she was going to give her a lift back home on Wednesday afternoon. Once Aisha and Isabelle were inside the car, Isabelle drove them back. And with Isabelle insisting that Aisha come up to her apartment first. Once they reached Isabelle’s apartment block, Isabelle parked her car. They got out, took the lift and Isabelle led them to her apartment. Once they were in the apartment, Isabelle made tea and also gave Aisha some cake to eat. After eating the cake, Aisha felt she had a bad stomach, “I have to use your toilet Miss Fontaine. Please excuse me,” Aisha rushed for the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. In Aisha’s mind she should be happy because she thought that Miss Fontaine did something about Shakira. As Shakira was inside the bathroom, Isabelle took out her cell phone. She pressed a certain button. Inside Isabelle’s bedroom, the closet door slowly opened. As the water was running loud and fast inside the bathroom, Aisha had no way of knowing that she and Isabelle weren’t alone inside the apartment.

* * *

Aisha finally got out of the bathroom. “I’m sorry that I took so long,” Aisha cried. She was sure that it Isabelle’s cake but did not want to point any finger towards her. “Aisha why don’t you come and join me to the living room,” Isabelle said. Aisha was surprised. Why did Miss Fontaine’s voice sound so robotic. Aisha went down the lounge and as she joined her idol, she gasped in horror. “Hello Aisha,” Shakira looked at her like some sort of predator. Shakira was sat down on the sofa. Isabelle sat down on Shakira’s lap. Naked. Only thing she had on was her necklace and two pierced rings on her French nipples “Sha…Shakira..” Aisha panicked. Aisha looked at Isabelle’s face. She looked like a human-sized doll. Isabelle looked afraid. Of Shakira. Shakira’s fingers were fiddling with Isabelle’s right nipple ring, twisting and pulling at it. “You told on me Aisha. I told you you’ll never escape me. Even the teachers are my slaves. My toys to play with and do with as I wish. Even your idol here belongs to me,” Shakira’s cold black eyes gazing straight at Aisha. Aisha was watching her heroine and role model being toyed around with. As Shakira was fondling with Isabelle’s beautiful breasts and twisting the nipple rings, she then kissed Isabelle’s neck. “Tell her who you belong to,” Shakira ordered her French toy. “I belong to Shakira. She is my owner as I am her slave and property,” Isabelle sounded scared.

Aisha was paralysed with fear. “Get up,” Shakira ordered Isabelle. “Yes mistress,” Isabelle getting up from her mistress’s lap. “Crawl on your knees…now,” Shakira screaming towards Isabelle. “Yes mistress,” Isabelle crying responded. As Isabelle dropped down on all fours, crawling and put in her place, Shakira laughed. Both Shakira and her toy Isabelle were moving towards Aisha. “You are all alone Aisha. I own the school. Now if you don’t want me to beat you up, I suggest you go sit down on the sofa…now,” Shakira bullied. Aisha was scared. There was no hope at all now against Shakira. Aisha complied with the threat. She went to the sofa and sat down. as Shakira lifted her skirt, she then ordered Isabelle, “Slave I want you to lick my feet and prove to this infidel who is your mistress.” “Yes mistress,” Isabelle prostrated her body before Shakira, licking Shakira’s smelly feet in front of Aisha. As Shakira lapped her tongue like some pet dog, Shakira just laughed. She was purposely degrading the French teacher. Shakira then told Isabelle, “Ok slave stop. I want you to lick my pussy now.” “Yes mistress,” Isabelle holding up Shakira’s skirt as she was on her knees and licking at Shakira’s Libyan pussy. “Do you know how much I give Isabelle for licking my pussy,” Shakira taunted. Aisha shook her head. “I give her A Plus,” Shakira said. Shakira enjoyed the French woman’s tongue at her flesh. “Ok slave you can get up now,” Shakira shaking at Isabelle’s shoulder. As Isabelle stopped licking Shakira’s pussy and stood up again and next to her mistress, Aisha could see Shakira’s cum all over Isabelle’s face. “Ok Aisha we are going to have a talk. You and I,” Shakira trying to intimidate.

Aisha was sat down on the floor. Shakira was sat down on the sofa. Isabelle’s body laid over Shakira’s lap. Isabelle’s ass was on view. Shakira was fondling with Isabelle’s ass. “Next week I expect you to give me money. You understand,” Shakira glared and then started spanking Isabelle’s ass. Isabelle cried in pain. “You better be a good girl. Because you don’t want to be a naughty girl and you know what I do to naughty girls,” Shakira spoke coldly. She spanked Isabelle’s ass really hard. Isabelle screamed much louder. “Now go,” Shakira shouted. Aisha got up, walked towards the front door, opened it and walked out. Shakira won. “We know she won’t try anything. She now knows not to try be naughty again,” Shakira moving her pointing finger all over the surface of Isabelle’s ass. And then spanking her buttocks much harder then before.

THE END