The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Silver metallic eyelids flutter open to reveal lightly glowing aqua blue eyes , they stare up at you the reader as the camera pulls back revealing more of the smooth silver face of the female robot. “Oh hello there, thought you may be checking out this story. I do hope you’re horny.” her voice is so sexy and breathy, her silver lips curve into a smile “I’m just a little window decoration here to keep your attention up, among other things, and to warn you that the story you’re about to read is a work of science fiction mixed with science fact, lesbian action with a mind control device attached.” The robot sits up on the examining table reveling perfect silver breasts that jiggle slightly. “Now this is the work of a twisted pervert named graphic paul, so if you may be under age, well...” Her hypnotic blue eyes grow stronger and pulse slowly. “you will not read on if you’re under 19, or if you’re easily offended by sexual content. For those that are any of these things you will go now to www.disney.com, and please don’t come back.” She is pouting, but than smiles again and runs a slender finger down between her legs, playing with her metallic pussy lips “mmmm masturbating is so nice. For those of age please read on. Some of you sex fiends may find the story tame, but remember after you read it you will feel a need to send feedback to the pervert that wrote it.” She shuddered as an orgasm rippled in her. lifting a finger dripping with oil to her lips she licks it slowly. “send comments to .” The hypnotic glow of her eyes fade as the camera fades to black, than the glow of the eyes returns for an instant as her singsong voice tickles your mind “You’ll be back again, see you next chapter.” Than they are gone.

LIDA IX Synopsis: Two female professors tinkering with holograms accidentally upgrade their experimentation to one of mind control, than without knowing it they hand the device to a rather devious stripper who uses it for her own pleasures.

sf, mc, ff, fd, mf in second chapter

LIDA IX

by Graphic Paul

Doctor Shelly Vox was in her mid thirties with a career that seemed to be going downhill, Her long brown hair was a tangle and mess of long lazy ringlets, and she wore no make-up. Here at the lab there was no need for good appearances, just work. She was working for a scientific research facility that was draining her more and more each year. Graduating top of her class was far behind her now, and each project she’d been given since seemed to be ending in disaster. She had called her fiancee for some support.

“All right so the project wasn’t a success, as a woman and a scientist I’d had my share of failed experiments, but this one really is bothering me Bob, because it should work.” Shelly said on the phone to her fiancee as she moved a stray strand of dark hair from her eyes. Her assistant Doctor Jan Ardent and her had been working on a device to make television signals three dimensional, in theory it was a solid easy transfer of waves to visual stimulus. Unfortunately theory and reality didn’t mix well and they were finding the project to be a no go. “I know I’m just over-stressing as usual.... Listen Bob I better go. No I won’t forget about going to your folks at five for dinner, bye” Shelly hung up the phone, she was agitated by her finances lack of enthusiasm in her project.

Jan walked into the main lab with the strangest looking thing, it looked like a radio with a whirly thing on top. “What may I ask, is that thing?” Shelly asked doing her best Doctor Spock imitation raising one eyebrow. Jan’s hair was worn very short, giving her a rather boyish look, but she was very pretty. Her hair was very light, white-blonde, and she had big hazel eyes flecked with green. She was wearing the white lab coat louse over her denim shirt, blue jeans and running shoes.

“I have no idea Shelly, it was in with the military rejects that were dumped in compound 12A. I saw it on the weekend when I was savaging for parts and thought it looked cool.” Jan handed the thing to Shelly. “It’s fairly heavy and seems to be filled with chips, I figured we could pull it apart and salvage something for the image induction device.”

“The whirly thing is some sort of electric magnet, and it has a solar battery pack.” Shelly turned the gizmo over and looked under for an access panel. " Those military bunch have all the money, sure there was no documentation laying near it, they usually put the obsolete technologically experiment sheet near the refuge.” Jan shook her head, Shelly saw the USB access port, under it was written LIDA IX “Must be newer than I thought. It has USB port” she put it next to the computer “I’ll access it later and see if there is a schematic, no sense opening it with a solar battery active, could give you a jolt.”

“I thought it was a find, we haven’t much funding left for parts. I did access the Image transmission protocol late last night. We may be ready to test it by Friday.” Shelly smiled at Jan, she was so good at doing extra around the lab. Shelly was going to miss working with her after the funding for the project ran out. Shelly knew that Jan was a bit of a science geek, but she also knew how dedicated she was to what she did. A true tinker, always analyzing, calculating, theorizing. A perfectionist in the making.

The rest of the morning went normal, the two women did the TSE tests on the equipment and recorded all the results in the computer. The test image was a red white and blue ball, but they still couldn’t get it to appear in the test field. Around noon Doctor Robert Ducal the head of the research facility came in for his update on the work.

“so far there is nothing new to report, we have the induction protocol working but somewhere between the visual stimulus and the Vesper chamber we keep lousing the image.” Shelly tried to simplify the project for the supervising professor, she knew overseeing all the projects at the research facility wouldn’t leave him much appreciation for an in-depth analysis.

“You know this project may be scrubbed at the end of the month if you don’t get a result from your work Doctor Vox.“Shelly watched as Doctor Ducal’s eyes went from looking her in the eyes , down to her breasts and back up several times. “We have fifty projects on the go and if you can’t produce a holographic image than we’ll pull you off this and go to something that does have potential.” He looked at the gizmo by her computer for a moment “What’s that?”

“It’s some parts for the phase induction that I was working on.” Shelly lied.

“You two haven’t been going into the dump have you?”

“We all know that that area is classified out of our reach Doctor Ducal.” Shelly led him out of her office. “I’ll call in Thursday with the results of the next tests.” Shelly said as he went out the door.

“Shelly that man is a pig.I’m glad you’re the one dealing with him” Jan said when he was gone.

“All scientists are egomaniac Jan, and he was right you shouldn’t snoop into the dump.” Shelly sat at her computer and pulled out a USB plug hooking it up to the back of the LIDA IX than to the computer. The drive began to hum as data filled the screen. “Now let’s see what in the world you found anyway, most of this is...” Shelly paused trying to read the data “Russian, this is a Russian piece of machinery.” Just than the Image induction device began to hum.

“Hey Shelly I didn’t turn that on.” Jan came in as the magnetic whirly gig began spinning at a high speed.

“Oh shit it’s the gizmo, must have accessed the other programs” Shelly reached to unplug it when...

“Wait look!!!” Jan screamed “The ball, it made the ball into a three dimensional hologram.” Shelley’s looked but didn’t see anything

Shelly looked at her assistant confused “What are you talking about?

“The hologram is here on the TSE table. It looked real enough to touch, but how?” Jan said as she reached toward the TSE table “This thing has tapped into our data and bridged the gap we needed. This is the most amazing thing we’re going to be...” The whirling stopped as the machine shutdown. “Oh shit... it’s out of juice or something.”

“I didn’t see the ball Jan.” Shelly looked at the data still on the screen. “We need someone that speaks Russian to interpret this, but not someone that is here, I don’t want this getting out that the thing might do something.”

“I have a friend that could try, I know she speaks Russian.We just met a weeks ago, but I’m sure she can be trusted not to blab.”

“She may do.” Shelly said

“I know she’s off today, she asked me if I wanted to do supper. I could call her.” Jan reached for the phone.

Shelly stoped her. “No don’t, go get her and bring her here. I don’t want to risk any leak, after all we do have a Russian device hooked into our computer that was found in a military dump sight, that may revolutionize the holographic future of the world, and we’re bringing in a Russian woman we don’t even know to interpret so we know how it works. That is just too much.” Shelly laughed nervously.

* * *

It took a better part of the afternoon for Jan to get back with her friend. Shelly was still trying to figure out how to get the LIDA IX working again when they walked in. “Doctor Shelly Vox this is Illianna Rashtof.” The girl was in her mid twenties and had long jet black hair and a pale complexion, her outfit was a little more revealing than Shelly had expected, tight fitting red dress that was over six inches above her knee and showing ample cleavage. “I didn’t know it before, but Illianna is from just outside Moscow and says she may be able to get the basics of what we have on the screen.”

Illianna held out her hand to shake Shelly’s “Please to call me Anna” Her accent was very thick “I lived in Glevnoye Razvedyvatelonoye, not far from Moscow, I have only been here less than a month on a work visa. I studied computer, but am not too good with English yet ”

“Your english is very good Anna” Shelly took her hand lightly and shook it " I hope with a little interpretation we can get to the bottom of what is happening here.” Shelly showed her the data As Anna sat at the computer Shelly whispered to Jan “Just what does Anna do for a living?”

Jan whispered back “Ummm she’s an erotic entertainer. We met at a bar last week, she is very friendly.”

“A stripper? We have a stripper doing interpretations?”

“This is bizarre professors.” Anna said with a rather thick accent as she looked over the computer screen

“Why do you say that Anna?” Jan said leaving Shelly and moving behind Anna.

“Well, from what I am reading here this is some sort of inducer, whatever that is. It transmits low-energy radio pulses between 0 and 250 cycles per second.” She read on a bit in Russian “It gives a little history of it here, or rather it’s predecessor the original Lida. It was used for years to tranquilize psychiatric patients without physical contact, but this is a variation.” Her eye brows furrowed. “Some of this is hard to translate, looks like data of some kind for operating.” She scrolled down the screen. “There is a section here on the bio...effects of electro...magnetism... Induce basically what would be considered hallucinations...sorry do not know the english for the rest here.”

“We studied something on this at the University...” Jan interrupted “.. bio-effects of electromagnetism theoretically could induce basically what would be considered hallucinations in people; direct them to do things against their so-called better judgement.”

“That sounds a bit like what this Lida is describing” Anna said looking up from her writing. “Certain kinds of weak electromagnetic signals work exactly like drugs,” Pieces of her sentences were in Russian than English. “and so the premise is that anything you can do with drugs you could do with the right electromagnetic signal. Apparently, there are specific functions involved. It’s a matter of matching up, just like it is with a pill or a drug, to cause an effect. You could have a cause and effect relationship between a magnetic field and a biological function.”

“But how can this device interact with our computer to give the image you saw, and why didn’t I see it?” Shelly asked

“I don’t know, perhaps it drew the image out and made it real to me because I was at the right spot to see it? Like the hologram that can only be seen from certain angles” Jan said

“So what your saying is it bridges the gap and creates a perception of what we want into reality.” Shelly and Jan began to converse behind Anna’s chair

“That’s crazy but it could be happening. This thing could be some form of smart technology that learns from other machines” Jan replied

“Um doctors I may be able to answer why only one of you saw whatever it is you saw. From what I’ve read the field of hallucination starts about four feet from the machine and affects an area of forty feet from it. I’ve found the instructions for turning it on and off.” Jan and Shelly looked back at Anna. “the computer was only set for a single loop, about ten seconds. If I change the settings here...” Anna fingers glided over the keys. The machine whirled to life again.

Shelly looked over and saw the red white and blue ball this time. “I see it now, the rubber ball just like it was programmed. This is amazing Jan.”

“Yes but I don’t see it, do you Anna?” Jan asked from behind Anna.

Anna looked over where the other two doctors were looking”Nothing here either.”

“Jan start walking towards me.” Shelly instructed.

Jan’s fingers left the back of the chair as she walked slowly toward Shelly. “I see it now, you’re right Anna four feet.”

“so if what you say is right, than this ball were seeing is in our minds.” Shelly reached out to the TSE table holding the image of the ball.

“Not so much in our minds but our subconscious.” Jan said back.

Anna was back focused on the computer “I see in the program where it may have substituted the ball for whatever the Lida was designed for.”

“God I wish I didn’t have to go.” Shelly said looking at her watch “Bob and I have an appointment this evening. You mind closing up Jan?” Shelly was heading out the door, excited about what could come tomorrow.

“No not at all, Anna can jot some more notes down and we’ll be off as well.” Jan replayed as Shelly disappeared.

“Jan the machine has a very large hard drive built into it.T his seems simple enough to change what the machine projects. All I have to do is enter it in the field here and the machine accessing some place on your drive to fill the void.” Anna said while she typed.

“I really have to thank you for helping me out Anna.” Jan said as she went back behind the dark haired woman’s chair. “You promise not to say a thing to anyone about this.”

“Is no problem. Nobody will ever know, it can be our secret.” Anna tilted her head up to look at Jan upside-down from the chair. “I was very hopeful you’d call me again Jan, you know I find you very attractive?”

Jan’s cheeks reddened “Oh my Anna, I am sorry if I misled you in any way Yes. I just am not that way. Ummmm. We should shut things down here”

“I did not want to upset you Jan, I thought you were, oh I don’t know the words for it in English. Lesbian? Wanting to be with other woman?” Anna started typing more into the computer.

“Hey, don’t fool with it too much Anna.” Jan said trying to read the Russian Anna was typing. “I had no idea I was giving off signals, I just thought you wanted to be friends, I’m not that kind of woman Anna. I’m really uncomfortable where this is going.”

Anna didn’t look up from the computer monitor “Go back over near the table.”

Jan walked back toward the table, “I hope you understand if I don’t call on you again Anna it’s just..” Jan stopped in mid sentence amazed, the red white and blue rubber ball had changed to a golden metallic one. Jan reached out and her hand passed through the hologram. “This is so amazing, a change like that would have taken months to program.” Jan said looking at the ball

“Months, and I did it in seconds. I guess you owe me for this one as well Jan.” Anna said looking at her friend than back at the screen, there was a blank area that in Russian said manipulation. she typed in the word LAUGH in Russian and hit enter.

“You know this is so... ha... ha ha” Jan began laughing.

“What’s so funny Jan?” Anna asked

“I have no idea.” Jan said between laughs. “Just can’t seem to stop laughing.”

Anna looked back at what she typed and erased it, than keyed in the words SNEEZE, JUMP, SPIN. As soon as she hit enter she heard the sneeze from Jan, as she turned to see Jan was doing little hops, than she spun around.

“Do you have an idea why you just did that?” Anna asked innocently.

“I felt like it.” Jan said, “That’s weird, are you doing something?” Jan started to walk back towards Anna when Anna typed the word FREEZE, CAN’T MOVE. Jan stoped in mid step as the command was entered.

“Jan this LIDA is making you do things without you knowing it, I wonder what happens if I type more directly?” Anna said as she keyed the words CAN’T COME WITHING FIVE FEET OF THE COMPUTER. She pushed enter again, and turned to see Jan advance, but five feet from her she stopped.

“Why did you stop Jan?” Ann asked as her friend just stood there.

Jan looked confused “I don’t know? Guess I don’t want to go over there.”

“why don’t you try to come here next to me.”

Jan tried to, but couldn’t “I can’t. You are doing something aren’t you?”

Anna smiled as she turned back to the keys. “I may be., this is big test.” Anna typed in WALK TO ME, FRENCH KISS ME. PINCH YOUR NIPPLES AND GO BACK TO THE TABLE AND STARE AT THE BALL, THE BALL FASCINATES YOU, NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE BALL.. She pressed return as Jan spun the chair around. Anna looked up at Jan as she tilted her head, her tongue was in her mouth in seconds, exploring, lips wet on hers. Than Jan stood up, her hands cupped her own breasts, fingers squeezing the nipples, her eyes vacant. Jan than turned and walked back to stare at the golden ball.

“Jan this thing is amazing, and so are you.” Anna licked her lips, the taste of Jan’s still on them. The machines implanted instructions had worked within the safe zone of four feet. That meant that whatever was implanted continued outside the area of influence.

Jan was oblivious to what Anna was saying “This ball is so fascinating Anna.”

Anna looked over at the blonde lab assistant as she sat fascinated by the ball. “Jan can you hear me?” No response. Anna began to wonder if it could make Jan do more against her basic coincidence, after all Anna knew that the woman was not attracted to other women. Anna typed into the box again JAN IS A HORNY LITTLE LESBIAN SLUT THAT LOVES LICKING RUSSIAN WOMAN’S SNATCH. Anna pushed return and looked back to see Jan blinking.

Jan looked with a confused expression on her face “Anna?” Jan started walking back toward Anna “About that offer to be with you.” she was licking her lips now, deep inside a mental fight was happening.

Anna swiveled the seat around and spread her legs as Jan knelt down between them. “Yes what about that offer Jan? I guess it was rather silly of me to think you’d want sex with another woman?” Anna could tell part of Jan was trying to resist the instructions, but that part was lousing.

Jan was looking lustfully at her friend while she knelt between her legs “No, no not silly at all. I find you so attractive Anna, could I just try a little of your...” Jan began to rub herself between the legs as she dipped her head down between Anna’s legs.

“My what Jan?” Anna was finding this turn in the prood woman’s attitude so arousing and amusing. Only a few minutes ago she was saying something about never seeing her again.

Jan looked up to see the smile on Anna’s lips “Your snatch, I want to lick your Russian snatch, please Anna.” Part of her was trying to fight, but she was feeling more and more slutty with every passing second she was between Anna’s legs.

“I don’t know Jan, you did turn down my offer earlier.” Anna felt the control she had over her friend, it was so arousing she could feel dampness in her own panties.

Jan was now fingering herself as she pleaded “Please I’ll do anything to taste your Russian snatch, I’ve never wanted anything so badly, never tasted a woman before.” Jan felt the last bit of resistance slip away as she inhaled the scent of her friends sex.

Anna smiled in triumph “Well since you are begging so nice Jan. If you help me download your computers drive onto the LIDA IX I may let you have one lick of my sweet Russian pussy.”

Jan smiled happily “I can do that, I already figured it has a large enough storage space to hold it plus more. I’ll do anything for a taste.”

Anna rose from the chair and let the half undressed Jan sit and pull the data from her computer. “You don’t find this odd at all that you want my pussy so badly Jan?” Anna said as she kissed the back of Jan’s neck.

Jan quickly moved from file to file uploading all the research into the LIDA IX. “No not at all..” Jan said as she transferred all the parameters for matter restructuring into the device. “I’m such a slut nothing else matters but your Russian snatch. I need it so badly.” Jan downloaded the last of the data into the machines large drive.

Anna let her wet panties fall to the lab floor as Jan turned to her. “All right Jan, you can have a taste.”

Jan was quick to go down between Anna’s legs, her tongue found the sweet snatch she was longing for so badly and started to lap up the juices. “Mmmm this is heaven Anna.” Jan said between licks.“I’ve never wanted to do this before, but now I can’t stop.”

“You don’t have to convince me darling.” a broad smile was on Anna’s face as she felt the once snooty professor licking her out with such delight. “I think with this little device in my possession my visit here may become more longer.” The orgasm hit her as she found her knees growing so weak she fell back into the chair. “All right darling enough please.”

“Never enough for me Anna, after all I’m such a slut I want more.” Jan was holding her down in the chair now rubbing her own sex against Anna’s leg.

Anna’s mind was thinking fast. “I’ll give you everything Jan, just go over to the table so we have more room.” she said feeling less in control now.

Jan got off her. “Alright now your talking lover.”

While Jan walked over to the table, Anna typed into the computer FREEZE “This machine can be dangerous, like a jeannie in a bottle it can grant wishes, but also make them backfire.I always hated those stories.” Anna typed into the computer some new instructions for Jan OBEDIENCE TO ANNA, SLAVE TO ANY DESIRE ANNA HAS. pushing return Jan turned and knelt humbly on the floor in front of Anna

“What is your wish Mistress?” Jan said while kissing Anna’s feet.

“We need to make this machine work without the computer Jan. Can you do that before the other Doctor Vos returns in the morning?”

“Yes Mistress, anything for you.”

to be continued