The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Silver metallic eyelids flutter open to reveal lightly glowing aqua blue eyes , they stare up at you the reader as the camera pulls back revealing more of the smooth silver face of the female robot. “Oh hello again. I see you haven’t had your fill of sexy naughty stories. I do hope you’re still horny.” her voice is so sexy and breathy, her silver lips curve into a smile “If you read the first part you’ll know I’m just a little window decoration here to keep your attention UP, among other things, and to warn you that the story you’re about to read is a work of science fiction mixed with science fact (Yes that’s right the Russians were working on this thing in the 80s), lesbian action with a mind control device attached.” The robot sits up on the examining table reveling perfect silver breasts that jiggle slightly. “Now this is the work of a twisted pervert named graphic paul, so if you may be under age, well...” Her hypnotic blue eyes grow stronger and pulse slowly brighter, than dimmer, brighter, than dimmer. “you will not read on if you’re under 19, or if you’re easily offended by sexual content. For those that are any of these things you will go now to www.disney.com, and please don’t come back until you’ve matured, or grown hornier.” She is pouting, but than smiles again and runs a slender finger down between her legs, playing with her soft metallic pussy lips. Her hypnotic eyes never leave yours as she plays with herself. “mmmm masturbating is so nice. For those of age please read on. Some of you sex fiends may find the story tame, but remember after you read it you will feel a need to send feedback to the pervert that wrote it.” She shuddered as an electric orgasm rippled in her. lifting a finger dripping with oil to her lips she licks it slowly. “send comments to .” The hypnotic glow of her eyes fade as the camera fades to black, than the glow of the eyes returns for an instant as her singsong voice tickles your mind “If you have not read the first part, you may want to NOW” Than they are gone.

LIDA IX Synopsis: Two female professors tinkering with holograms accidentally upgrade their experimentation to one of mind control, than without knowing it they hand the device to a rather devious stripper who uses it for her own pleasures.

sf, mc, ff, fd, mf in second chapter

LIDA IX

Chapter II

by Graphic Paul

Doctor Shelly Vox arrived at her normal parking place to find her assistance car was still there covered in a light early morning dew. She attached her name tag and prepared herself to give a lecture to Jan ardent about how overworking on a project was not only unhealthy, but also unsafe.

“Doctor Vox?” Shelly turned to see the one person she didn’t want to meet walking quickly up to her. “Doctor Vox a moment of your time please.” Doctor Ducal said eyeing her body openly.

“Always time for you Doctor Ducal.” Shelly said with a fake smile.

“It’s come to my attention that your assistant Ms. Ardent had a friend in your lab facility yesterday.” Doctor Ducal frowned as he spoke “It is the policy of this establishment to have the highest security, not so much for your little project, but for those labs with higher classified security testing.”

Shelly moved a stray strand of dark hair from her anger filled eyes “I am sorry Doctor Ducal, and assure you that Doctor Ardent will not allow access to her friend again.” Shelly found it hard to control her temper with this man, especially after her fiancee Bob and her had fought most of the last evening.

“See to it she does not.” Doctor Ducal chastised while eyeing her cleavage, and went off.

“Fucking pig.” Shelly said under her breath as she swiped the card key through the door sensor. “One of these days I’m going to be able to put Doctor Ducal in his place.” she said angrily to Jan as she entered the Lab. “He just gave me shit for allowing your loose stripper friend in here yesterday.” Shelly was placing the card in her purse when she noticed that Jan was sitting on the chair with her back to her, not saying a thing. “You hear me Jan?” Shelly walked closer to the chair and saw that her assistant was touching herself with what looked like a black rubber cock.

Shelly took a few steps back in shock. “What the hell are you doing Jan?”

Illianna Rashtof’s voice was soft behind here causing Shelly to jump. “She is being rewarded for all her hard work Doctor Ardent” Jan did not look up from her masturbation, she only uttered a few small moans.

“Anna?” Shelly said surprised.

Anna laughed “Oh is it Anna now and not the loose stripper friend?” She held up what looked like a silver basketball and said something into it in Russian.

Shelly felt a cold shiver go down her spine. “What is going on here? Jan say something!” Shelly was about to scream when she found her mouth stopped working. She tried to move toward her assistant but found herself frozen in place, even her eyes couldn’t move as they stared watching her coworker approaching an orgasm.

“That’s right, just stay there like a statue while I fill you in on what my slave has been doing.” Anna said walking around Shelly so she could see her. “You are going to work very hard for me to make this new toy of mine even more compact and powerful, Jan has already added voice recognition.” Anna ran a hand slowly over Jan’s hair, petting her as she plunged the black rubber in and out of her faster.

Shelly was in total agony as she watched helplessly unable to move or even blink, her eyes growing dry. She felt so helpless unable to move, scream or do anything but watch frozen in place. Deep in her mind she tried to formulate a plan, but the image of Jan masturbating while Anna patted her was so mind numbing. The bitch had done something to Jan, she had to move somehow and get help. It had something to do with the LIDA IX that they were working on. Shelly concentrated and focused on trying to do something, she willed her eyes to blink, finger to twitch, anything would show her mind had some power.

Anna raised the silver ball to her lips again and spoke a few words of Russian again. As she did Shelly’s thoughts of getting away shifted to a feeling of longing to be like Jan. So easy to be controlled and given no free will. She felt her mind growing focussed on how she could help Anne instead of fight her. Just than for a brief moment her eyes blinked. There was a glimmer of hope inside her.

Anna stopped speaking into the ball and patting Jan’s hair “You see it is so important to make the LIDA IX device easier for me to use don’t you Shelly? You do not mind me calling you Shelly do you? She laughed to herself. “Oh I guess you’re not very talkative now are you?” She spoke more Russian words into the silver ball.

Shelly knew the bitch was manipulating her thoughts, she tried to fight to stay herself, every muscle ached as she strained to move. She felt her eyes blink again. She knew that Anna was doing something to her mind with the LIDA IX. She was saying something in Russian into it, and it was making her think things. If only she could move, she could get down on her knees and worship the Goddess Anna. Her inner mind screamed “No, no that wasn’t it” Shelly cried in her mind. “I have to be her slave, have to make her more powerful.” The thoughts filled her more and more.

Anna laughed watching a glittering solitary tear roll down the statues face. “I guess I can let you move now.” She said a few Russian words and Shelly collapsed in a puddle to the floor. “How are you feeling Shelly?”

“Like I want to do anything to please you and make you more powerful.” Shelly said without thinking, as she sat up. “How are you doing this to me?”

Jan stood up from her chair and went down on her knees in front to Anna. “Mistress has control of all our thoughts Shelly. It is the way it should be. Pleasing her is the greatest pleasure.”

Anna reached down to pet Jan’s head, stoking it like a kitten. “I’m afraid Jan here has out lived her usefulness in perfecting the LIDA IX further, quite by accident I’ve left her very little thoughts of her own after she perfected this prototype.” Anne smiled as she looked over at the confused Doctor trying to get up. “It’s useless to try and move from your siting position Shelly. You can’t get up off your ass.”

Shelly was taken back for an instant, and than found it was like her ass was glued to the floor. “You’ve obviously found a way to manipulate minds with the LIDA IX, and I want to help you build it better so I can worship you.” Shelly stopped herself before she said more praises to the obvious slut that was attempting to take control of her mind. “I see you’ve been using it on me as well, but you need me, don’t you Anna?”

“I knew you were smarter than Jan. She just fell right into obedience and didn’t question me.” Anna said as she set the LIDA IX down on the table next to her and Jan. “I want this device to be smaller and give off a wider range of control, I know you can perfect it further than my pet Jan could.”

“So you left my mind intact while you fry hers so she’d not retaliate?”

“No I feel badly because I kind of screwed up her mind by accident last night while she was working on the fourth LIDA IX drive. I didn’t realize there was no reversal of the mind, once the device has been on for a prolonged exposure. I accidentally made her a mindless sex craving slut. She’s now just good for pleasure and obedience, she finds it hard to think on her own.”

“I see that she was the test subject that failed, so you’ve given me lighter commands. Let me see if I have all your commands after freezing me and than sticking me to the floor right.” Shelly paused and reflected on the way she felt toward Anna. “You’ve told me in Russian that you are a goddess of beauty and that I should feel a need to worship and adore you?, that I should make you more powerful? So after I’m done than what Anna? Is the same fate you’ve given Jan what is in store for me once I finish the LIDA X for you?” Shelly said as she still tried to pull her posterior from the lab floor.

Anna frowned looking puzzled “You seem a little too in control still?” She looked down at Jan who was now purring like a kitten as she patted her. “What did I do differently when I used the machine on Jan, that I didn’t do to you?”

“Sex Mistress!” Jan said with a smile looking up at Anna.

“Not now pet, I’m trying to think?” Anna said annoyed.

“No Mistress, that is what the difference is in the two controlled tests” Jan said with a smile knowing she was helping her mistress. “Sexual stimulation likely played a part in weakening any resolve to resist conditioning.”

“Sex?” Anna said surprised any thoughts were still in Jan’s head after last night. She reached for the LIDA IX and was about to try new approach when a man wearing a lab coat carrying a clip board entered.

Shelly was shocked “Oh shit Doctor Ducal?”

“Who is Doctor Ducal?” Anna said equally shocked at the angry man tapping his pen against the clip board.

“I am Doctor Ducal young lady, and what the blazes is going on in here?” Doctor Ducal looked at the three women with contempt.

“Doc Ducky is pompous overbearing ass.” Jan giggled.

“She’s right there.” Shelly said with a little laugh.

“[You are frozen Doctor Ducal, no part of you can move!]” Anna quickly spoke the command in Russian into the LIDA IX.

The angry pen tapping stopped immediately after Anna spoke, as Doctor Ducal froze.

“Wow that is a great machine.” Shelly smiled despite her inability to move.

“I think it’s time to put Jan’s theory on sex to a test.” Anna said holding the LIDA IX back up to her lips and speaking slowly in Russian. “[Jan you want to pleasure Doctor Ducal, it will please me to see you pleasure him.]”

Jan looked over at the Doctor with lust in her eyes “Can I go over and suck Ducky’s cock Mistress.” she said while her hand slowly played between her legs.

“Yes pet in a moment you can.” Anna said as she started to speak Russian into the machine again. “[Doctor Ducal you are a very submissive man, you know women are more powerful and always in control, everything but your feet will unfreeze as watch my pet Jan take total control of you.]” Anna patted her pet on the head as Doctor Ducal slumped limply back to life. “all right pet go to work.”

“What is happening?” Doctor Ducal said watching as Jan quickly moved across the floor to kneel and unzip his pants. “This is.. is...”

“Mmmm this is so yummy.” Jan said licking up and down the doctors stiffening cock.

Shelly sat mesmerized watching the once very prude Jan giving head. “What did you do to them?”

Anna leaned back on the desk beside Shelly and watched. “I have to know if this machine needs sex to work.” She said to Shelly. “Tell me Ducky who is in control here?” Anna asked.

“Well I am.” Doctor Ducal said as Jan started to slowly lick his balls sliding her fingers around his thickening shaft and stroking it.

“Who’s in control Ducky?” Anna asked again as Doctor Ducal closed his eyes feeling the pleasure.

“Women are.” Doctor Ducal said as Jan deep throated him.

“Good Ducky, now tell me what are you?” Anna watched as Doctor Ducal started to shiver with pleasure.

“I’m a submissive man under your pet Jan’s total control.” Doctor Ducal said as he filled Jan’s mouth.

Shelly looked up at Anna from the floor. “Well I guess Jan was right. The machine works in a limited capacity, but for total enslavement a sexual stimulus must be given.” Shelly said. “I have a deal for you Anna, one that I think you’ll like.”

* * *

Two months latter

Shelly finished the glass of wine she was drinking as the white stretch limo pulled up to the curb. She looked over at Bob as he took the glass from her and placed it back at the mini bar. “Bob be a dear and stay here while I take care of some business. You can make arrangements for us at the Grand tonight.” She said as the limo driver opened the door for her.

“Yes Mistress” Bob said as he dialed the phone.

Shelly stepped from the limo and gave her driver Ducky a little smile that sent his heart racing. “I’ll be about a half hour here Ducky.” she said as she looked up at the neon sign that said “The Russian House, Girls Girls Girls”. The door man quickly opened the door and Shelly was greeted by Anna.

“You are just in time darling.” Anna said as she escorted Shelly to the stage. Shelly looked surveyed the filled dance hall as all around them were table dancers moving slowly back and forth to very happy patrons. Each woman had a special silver pendant hanging around their necks that they would lift to their lips after every song, and talk softly to their customers.

“I see things are going nicely here Anna.” Jan said as the went up on stage.

“This is our eighteenth location opened, and we cleared five million this week here alone.” Anna said as she laughed and went to the podium. “Gentlemen can I have your complete attention now.” The entire room went silent as every eye went to Anna. “I know for many of you multi millionaires and this your first visit to the Russia House, I trust there are no complaints.” The room filled with close to five hundred of the richest men in the area was totally silent. “I thought not and know you will return with more wealthy friends. Now we are gathered here tonight for a very special reason, as a fund raiser for our candidate for the Presidency of the United States, Mrs. Shelly Vox, I’m sure each of you will make a sizable donation to her campaign and will vote for her this election.” Anna smiled as she spoke into the special LIDA microphone and every man in the place quickly wrote a cheque to help support their future President.

Shelly simply waved and escorted Anna from the stage. “Seems you have everything in control here Anna.”

“Yes, but I am looking forward to when you are in the White House, and I go back to Russia to become the president there.” She laughed as Jan handed each lady a glass of wine and they toasted their future.

fini