The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lieutenant’s Adventure, Chapter 3

If you are under the legal age of consent in your area (generally 18 years but sometimes as much as 21), or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sex and sexual pleasure between adults, please do not read further. I fully realize the PREMISE of this story is not original, but chapter one IS loosely based on actual events (minus the mind control aspects). Do not post elsewhere without the expressed, written permission of Samurai Sword. © 2006 by Samurai Sword. All rights reserved.

Begin Chapter 3

I led the girls up to my apartment, engaging them in idle chit-chat along the way. I only needed a minute to unlock the door, flip on the lights in the living room and deactivate the alarm. Tonya tossed her purse on the couch and Monica placed hers gently on the coffee table.

“Alright, let me get you ladies a drink.”

Tonya laughed and placed her arm around Monica’s shoulder, “We want a tour of this ‘bachelor’s pad’ first.” Monica’s shoulders stiffened and she smiled at me meekly.

“As you wish!” My apartment was neither large nor fancy. The tour took only a couple of minutes and ended in my bedroom. While I told some blah-blah-blah story about my real estate agent helping me find the place, Monica stared at some pictures on the wall. Tonya stepped to within a few inches of me and looked at me quizzically. I grinned and looked at Monica who had her back to me. She was standing a few feet away and was still staring at the pictures. “I just have to say, you ladies are SO incredibly hot. Whew! I mean you are both just smokin’ sexy women. How could anyone resist?”

Monica turned, “Uh, thanks Jake, I…” Tonya covered the distance between them in an instant. Before Monica knew what hit her, Tonya kissed her forcefully on the lips. “EEMMMMM!!!” Monica squeaked in surprise. Nearly simultaneously the picture frames rattled loudly as the force of Tonya’s embrace thumped Monica’s back and rear end against the wall. Tonya tightened her embrace and kissed Monica harder. Monica’s hands flew out from her sides, palms up and open. Tonya’s arms were wrapped around Monica’s upper arms, preventing the brunette from getting any leverage to push away. Tonya broke the kiss with a loud SMACK!

I wanted to see what level of my power would be required in this situation. So I didn’t give Monica a full blast. Before Monica could say anything or react further I interjected, “YEAH, that is beautiful! Oh, you girls are incredible together. Don’t stop! This is waaaay hot!”

Tonya lowered her head and began to work on Monica’s neck. Every time Monica tried to speak in protest, Tonya cut her off with a bite, lick, or nibble that forced Monica to roll her head back or to one side. Meanwhile Tonya scissored her right leg between Monica’s legs and used upward leverage to further pin Monica against the wall. This freed Tonya’s hands and she now let them roam freely over Monica’s ribs, shoulder and arms.

Monica tried to look at me pleadingly but Tonya’s actions kept causing Monica to groan and break eye contact. I had deliberately not pushed aside all of Monica’s inhibitions and I sensed she thought I might be her lifeline – a way out of this situation, if only she could get me to help. She was about to discover just how wrong she was.

Tonya cooed to her, “Mmmm, you like that don’t you baby?”

I joined in, “Of course she does. Don’t you Monica? Tonya knows how to make you feel good, right?”

“….uhhhgnnnn…”

“Right?”

Tonya slid her hands up Monica’s sweater and cradled her breasts. “Oh God!”

“Answer his question,” Tonya commanded, giving the breasts a firm squeeze.

“Yes! Oh …oh…oh…yessssss!” Monica’s hands collapsed to her side in surrender.

In a blur Tonya whipped Monica’s sweater up and off. She then began kissing Monica on the lips again. This time more gently. Monica ceased her resistance but she was still not actively participating. Tonya eased the pressure she was using to hold Monica against the wall and began to gently stroke Monica’s face and neck. Tonya was persistent, keeping this up for several minutes. I stepped closer to get a better look. Gradually, almost imperceptively, Monica began to respond.

Monica gently placed her trembling hands on Tonya’s hips. Monica’s lips parted and Tonya’s tongue immediately darted into the opening. Both girls moaned. Tonya continued stroking Monica’s face and neck with one hand, while she unzipped her own top with the other. Tonya soon freed herself from her sweat-top, without breaking the make-out session. She next crossed her arms in front and wrapped her fingers in between Monica’s fingers. She used their now intertwined hands to grab hold of her undershirt. In this manner she forced Monica to help her pull the undershirt over Tonya’s head. Both women were now down to their bras.

Tonya quickly began kissing Monica again. Monica’s hands came to rest on Tonya’s shoulders, but Tonya was more adventurous. She groped Monica over her bra and I could see Monica involuntarily press her chest into the contact. Tonya loosened her leverage and allowed Monica’s back to separate from the wall. In one swift motion Tonya slid one arm around the small of Monica’s back and the other around Monica’s neck. She pulled Monica’s upper body towards her and pushed up slightly with her legs. This allowed Tonya to pirouette both their bodies. Before Monica even understood what was happening, Tonya pushed both women forward two steps to the side of my bed. Monica was off balance and toppled over on the comforter with Tonya on top of her.

“Unmmfff!” The combination of surprise, a short fall, and Tonya’s weight forced the air out of Monica’s lungs. Tonya used Monica’s momentary disorientation to her advantage as she climbed onto the bed and straddled Monica’s hips with her thighs. Tonya leaned down, allowing her hair to create a veil around Monica’s head. Tonya began kissing Monica again and both women were soon moaning softly. Tonya reached back and unclasped her bra. When the straps came loose, they dropped down Tonya’s arms and the bra fell on Monica’s neck. Something about this contact seemed to raise Monica’s self-awareness and her body stiffened. Monica broke the kiss and turned her head to the side.

“Please, no. I can’t. This isn’t right…”

Tonya flung the bra aside and cradled Monica’s face in her hands.

“Oh, baby, there’s nothing wrong with this. We’re just having a bit of fun. I can tell you like it.”

“I can’t. This isn’t supposed…”

I was strongly tempted to let Tonya work it out herself, but I didn’t want the action to slow down. I interjected with a modest dose of my power.

“Just have a good time Monica. Your body is responding beautifully. Your body wants this. Everything is safe here. Nothing to worry about.”

“I don’t know…I…”

“Shhhhh,” Tonya placed a finger delicately against Monica’s lips.

Tonya leaned in again and whispered, “It’s okay, baby. Just have fun. We’re all friends here.” Tonya began kissing Monica again.

“Mmmm….mmmmm”

I figured I could quietly help things along. I went to the side of the bed and started with Tonya’s shoes. In a moment I had both her sneakers and socks off. She broke her embrace with Monica long enough to look back and give me a wink. Monica’s knees were still bent and hanging off the edge of the bed. I squatted and very delicately began unbuckling the straps on Monica’s heels. Tonya’s actions must have had her distracted, because I got the heels off without any apparent reaction from Monica.

I moved around to the opposite side of the bed and lowered my elbows to positions above and just to the outside of Monica’s shoulders. I gently worked my hands under Monica’s shoulder blades and let my fingers come to rest under her arms. She seemed not to be aware of me.

I radiated a small amount of power. “Why don’t you girls move to the center of the bed?” Tonya rose slightly and loosened her grip on Monica. It was my opening to pull Monica so that her entire body was now on the bed. Monica’s only response was a weak, “huh?”

I released her and sat on the corner of the bed. Tonya again collapsed on top of Monica. She began to squeeze Monica’s breasts more forcefully. Tonya planted butterfly kisses on the tops of Monica’s breasts and licked between her cleavage. Tonya’s breasts pressed against Monica’s tight stomach.

“Oh…oh…oh…god…nnnnghhhh.”

Monica ran her hands through Tonya’s hair. Tonya’s hands found the front clasp on Monica’s bra and she released it. Before the cups fell away, Tonya slid her hands under them and onto Monica’s bare flesh. Monica’s back and neck arched fiercely.

“OH…OH….AHHHHhhhhh…”

The only things now hiding Monica’s breasts from the open air were Tonya’s hand. Tonya spoke softly to her in a husky voice, “Sweet Monica, you have gorgeous boobs. I love them. Ohhh, they’re wonderful.”

Tonya cradled Monica’s breasts, pushed them up and together and then milked them upward further, finishing by twisting the nipples between her thumb and forefingers. The light brown nipples, which were already hard, grew even puffier and gained a reddish tint.

“Ahhhhh…ahhhhh….ahhhh.” Monica’s head turned slowly from side to side.

“Doesn’t that feel good, Monica?” I asked.

“yesssssssss….ohhhhh…yesssss”

“What should Tonya do next?” I asked.

“Ahhhhh…” Monica couldn’t answer.

I chuckled. “Well, I think she’s getting ready to kiss your nipples.”

“Ohhhhh…Ohhhhh.” Monica’s body trembled.

“Would you like that, Monica?”

“Ghahh…mmmmmmm”

“We can’t hear you.”

Monica nostrils flared as she inhaled deeply, “Yes!”

Tonya slowed her squeezing of Monica’s breasts, “She should ask me nicely.” Tonya smiled at me.

“Monica, you heard the lady.”

Monica grunted and attempted to push her chest up into Tonya’s hands, but Tonya merely pulled back that much more and further slowed the squeezing.

“Mmmmffffff.” The frustration in Monica’s groan was obvious.

“Go ahead and ask her nicely.”

Monica exhaled, “please…please…ohh”

“Please, what?” Tonya whispered.

“Ahhh…please kiss my breasts.”

Tonya grasped Monica’s breasts and brought the nipples close together. She proceeded to bath one nipple and then the other with her tongue. Monica’s fingers dug into Tonya’s shoulders. Tonya firmly rolled one nipple between her thumb and forefinger. The other she encircled with her lips and sucked forcefully.

“OHHHH…OHHH…FUCK…Ahhhhhhhhhh.” I saw beads of perspiration break out on Monica’s forehead. She was rapidly loosing control.

“Does that feel good, Monica?” I asked.

“YES! S-so fucking goooooooood…ohhhhhhh.”

I marveled at Tonya’s expertise for the next several moments.

“Nice. Now it’s time you returned the favor, Monica.”

Tonya moved forward and placed her hands on either side of Monica’s head, allowing her large ripe melons to hang tantalizingly in front of Monica’s face. Monica had been very timid and hesitant to kiss Tonya’s breasts earlier in the evening at the strip club. Not now! The well of her desire had been tapped and Monica greedily sucked at the nipples. She also didn’t need gentle prodding from Tonya to place her hands on Tonya’s chest.

“How’s our girl doing, Tonya?”

Tonya looked up at the ceiling, “Oh my, she’s doing very good.”

I let my power radiate a bit, “It looks like she’s doing quite well.”

Tonya shot me a strange glance, “Yeah, YOU don’t have to convince me.”

I know the surprise showed in my face. Tonya continued to stare at me for a moment. An understanding passed between us. Somehow, Tonya was aware of my power! She clearly didn’t want me to use it on her anymore. My initial shock turned to curiosity and acceptance. This evening was getting more and more interesting.

Monica was oblivious to the unspoken communication between Tonya and me. She was moaning steadily, and soon Tonya was moaning too. Tonya reached down with one hand to fondle Monica’s breasts.

After a few minutes of this, Tonya gently pulled away from Monica and kissed her on the forehead. She steadily worked her way down, kissing eyelids, nose, lips, and neck. She paused for a few moments to lavish some more attention on Monica’s chest. Soon she was licking Monica’s bellybutton and unzipping her slacks. Monica’s pants were fairly tight, but a few determined tugs by Tonya did the trick and they were off. A tiny white thong, soaking wet with Monica’s own juices, was now the brunette’s only remaining clothing. Tonya dug two fingers around the waistband on one side of the thong and gripped the other in her teeth. Monica’s eyes were riveted to Tonya’s face. I saw excitement mixed with fear and apprehension. Tonya uttered a playful growl and pulled the thong down Monica’s long shapely legs and over her feet. Monica’s wet pink womanhood, topped by a thin wisp of dark pubic hair was now exposed.

Tonya tossed the thong in my direction and Monica’s eyes followed its arc of flight across my bed. I caught the thong in my mouth, shook my head fiercely and growled. It was the perfect tension breaker because we all three laughed.

Tonya next inserted herself between Monica’s legs, forcing them open. She kissed Monica’s stomach and her hands rubbed Monica’s thighs. I quickly jumped up from the bed and pulled off Tonya’s pants and thong. She giggled and didn’t offer any resistance. Her magnificent ass and bald pussy were a stunning sight to behold.

Tonya began to kiss lower and her rubbing hands moved closer to Monica’s pussy. Monica and I were both mesmerized. Would Tonya’s lips reach Monica’s sweet spot first, or would her hands? Monica’s breathing deepened and became more rapid. Her hips began to rock back and forth and her leg muscles twitched randomly.

Tonya’s kissed trailed down into Monica’s pubic hair, and her hands parted open Monica’s vaginal lips.

“Ohhh…Ohhhh…” Monica threw her head back and closed her eyes.

Tonya paused. “Look at me, Monica.”

Monica’s eyes fluttered open, but she stared at the ceiling.

Tonya rested her chin just at the edge of Monica’s pussy. “Watch!” She commanded.

Monica raised her head and looked down at Tonya. As soon as she did, I slipped a pillow under Monica’s head. Tonya opened her mouth and smiled. Then she lowered her face into Monica’s quivering wetness. Monica’s hips bucked. Her hands found Tonya’s head and she locked her fingers in Tonya’s hair.

It was an understatement to say Tonya knew what she was doing. Tonya was unquestionably gifted at oral sex and she played Monica like a fine musical instrument. She kept her face firmly planted between Monica’s legs, but skillfully alternated between licking and sucking, hard and soft. She brought Monica to the brink several times and deliberately eased off. She often allowed her hands to roam up to Monica’s breasts—to great effect.

Monica was reduced to a moaning, sweating, breathless mass of nerve endings. Her muscles spasmed and rocked and her voice was ragged and parched. Just when I thought Tonya couldn’t make it any more intense, I saw her sneak a hand under Monica’s ass. Suddenly, every muscle in Monica’s body seemed to clench.

“Ghahhhh…ghah…unghhhh…” Monica couldn’t seem to catch her breath. Though Tonya’s face was still buried between Monica’s legs, I could see the mischievous smile in her eyes.

“My goodness, Monica. What is Tonya doing to you now?” I asked in mock surprise.

“Unngh..ahhh…she’s…she’s…her…fing…uh...” Monica was still having trouble breathing.

“Her finger? She’s doing something to you with her finger?”

“Ohhhh….yes…yes…”

“What is the finger doing?”

Monica’s hips bucked harder. Her hands found her own breasts and began to squeeze.

“T-t-t-touching…touching…mu-mu-mu-my…touching my asssssssss…ohhhh”

“Gosh, that’s very, very naughty isn’t it?”

“Y-yesssss…mmmmmmm…mmmmmmm.”

“What part of your ass?”

Monica bit her lip hard, “NO!” Sweat poured off her face.

“Now, now. I insist you tell me, Monica. What part of your ass?”

“My…ughnnn…my….a-a-asssshole…oohhhhhh…ohhhh…ohhhhh”

“I see. So she’s running her finger around the rim of your pretty little asshole?”

“Yesssssss.”

“Well, that might be TOO naughty. She should probably stop doing that right now!”

Monica’s head thrashed back and forth. “NO! NO! please….please…oh.”

“So you LIKE having her finger circling your hole, even though it’s naughty?”

“Yessssss….”

“Let me get this straight, Monica. You like having a GIRL rim your asshole and lick your pussy?”

“ooohh…oohhh…ah…”

“Can’t hear you?”

“Yesssss!”

“Well, I bet I know what would get Tonya to keep touching Monica’s ass and licking her pussy.”

Monica looked up at me with desperation and confusion. Her breathing was now shallow and very, very rapid.

“Monica I’ll bet your hot titties are big enough for you to suck on the nipples all by yourself. That would be quite a show for Tonya. She’d probably be motivated to keep touching your ass.”

Tonya nodded her head up and down and bellowed a deep “UH HUH” through Monica’s pussy.

Monica immediately lifted her own breasts and craned her neck as far forward as she could. Her efforts paid off as she was easily able to take a nipple in her mouth.

“mmmmmm….mmmmm…mmmmffff.”

“Hey Tonya, I think Monica deserves a little reward. Maybe you should stick the tip of that finger in her ass.”

Tonya clearly thought it was a good idea too. The nipple popped out of Monica’s mouth as Tonya’s finger dipped into Monica’s hole. Monica couldn’t take it anymore.

“Ahmmm…” Monica’s vocal chords locked up as the long awaited orgasm sparked powerfully through her body. When the orgasm peaked, her eyes locked with mine and her body went rigid for several seconds.

At this moment, time seemed to stand still. I sensed something in my power I had never felt before. I saw tendrils of energy whip from my body and reached into Monica’s head. Though my normal eyesight showed my bedroom (seemingly frozen in time), I now also “saw” something else. I couldn’t understand it at first. It looked kind of like the old textbook diagrams of soil layers I remembered from school. Suddenly the revelation hit me. I was looking at the landscape of Monica’s personality, and all the things buried beneath.

Not only did I see her personality, somehow I knew I could also make changes. This was a power I had never imagined. Deep in the layers I saw a pulsing dot. Don’t ask me how I knew, but I just knew it was her repressed lesbian desire. If I so chose, I could permanently bring it to the surface. But it was buried beneath a number of layers, including a very thick layer of heterosexual desires. It was clear to me now that which I already suspected—Monica was not a gay person in denial. She was a straight girl who merely had a very mild lesbian curiosity, hence the mere tiny dot in her personality. It was pulsing because it was being acted on right now.

If I tried to bring the dot upwards through the thick layers, so that she would act on lesbian impulses on a regular basis, I might do serious damage to her psyche. That went way beyond a single night of fun for me. I wasn’t ready for that and didn’t think it proper. Instead I left the dot where it was and merely gave it a small burst of energy that I knew would be temporary. I next located an even smaller dark dot (her interest in and sexual response towards hosiery and nylon) and also gave it a very strong temporary burst, causing it to pulse as well. It too would serve its purpose soon. Finally, before “exiting” her mind, I next located her main sex-drive and gave it a similar burst.

The tendrils released Monica’s mind and the layers faded from view. Time returned to a normal pace. The intense orgasm had caused Monica to lose consciousness. Her slow, quiet breathing told me she might be out for a while. Tonya was staring at me. I got the felling she had been staring at me all through the strange events of the past few moments. I no longer doubted she was aware of my power, but I didn’t know how much she understood. Heck, I didn’t know how much I understood either.

Tonya crawled towards me. I didn’t move. Only when her skilled hands snagged the button on my jeans and worked the zipper did I remember what a raging hard-on I had. I still didn’t move. She looked up at me with a smirk as she pulled my boxers away from my throbbing cock. In less than a second she deep throated me entirely and began slurping up and down my rod. She wasn’t trying to prolong or delay the result like she had with Monica. I wouldn’t have wanted that at this point anyway. I’d like to say I held out on my own for some time, but it was only a matter moments before I blasted a huge wad of cum down her throat. She swallowed it all. I tilted my head back to catch my breath.

“Mister, you’re really something.” She said.

I looked at her and down at my still erect penis. “Well, hey, I don’t know. I finished pretty quick.”

“No, not THAT! You know what I’m talking about.”

“Huh?”

“Don’t play dumb.” She stood and pointed at sleeping Monica. “That wasn’t entirely consensual.”

“Hey Tonya, you went along with it. Pretty eagerly as I recall.”

She put her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrows. “I didn’t say it wasn’t fun.” She chuckled, “But you were doing things to that girl’s free will. To me too! You got me to meet you guys at that restaurant. I NEVER meet with customers after work, EVER. You’re more than a smooth talker. You’ve got something extra. I started to…I don’t know…I started to FEEL it.”

I tucked my dick back into my underwear and zipped up. “Okay, for the sake of argument, let’s say I do have something extra. So what?”

“So, I want to know everything about it.”

“I know surprisingly little.”

“Tell me anyway.”

I opened my mouth to speak, but the doorbell interrupted.

End of Chapter 3