The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Life Threatening Complication

Chapter One – The Mystery Illness

“And you have been having these stomach cramps and headaches for how long” the Doctor said.

“About three weeks Doctor” Stacey replied. She sat on the edge of the examining bed in a black mini skirt and a pink halter neck. Stacey was 22 and typical goddess. Her breasts, 34c, were always shown in an eye catching way. She liked that but never let on that she did. Her legs went straight up to her ass which was peach shaped and perfectly formed in the black mini skirt, hence why she was wearing it. Yet somehow, Stacey didn’t make herself up to be all that she could be. She didn’t want to. She wanted to have a natural look. Too much make up might make her look slutty.

“And can you remember what happened three weeks ago?” Stacey brought a finger to her colourless lips and looked up and to the left. She was trying to think of what she was doing three weeks ago and then she giggled.

“Having a night in with my boyfriend, Ben.” The Doctor looked at her and was processing everything she was saying but not letting on what he would diagnose. “And you’ve taken headache pills you say and stomach settlers? Nothing has worked?” The Doctor continued.

“No, Doctor, nothing, do you know what could be wrong?” Stacey asked in a concerned manner. The Doctor had an inkling but wasn’t going to show all his cards just yet.

“Mmm, not just yet, listen I want you to go home tonight and do exactly what you did with your boyfriend three weeks ago”

Stacey looked at the Doctor for a second. She wasn’t a stupid girl and she knew this was weird of the Doctor to suggest, especially if anything she did that night caused the headache and stomach cramps.

“Doctor, I don’t mean to sound like an expert but what if it was something I did that caused my headaches and stomach cramps. They are getting worse, not better.”

“Precisely Stacey but I’m not in the profession to make people feel worse. I want to see whether anything you did that night was a cause of your symptoms or a cure.”

“A cure?”

“Mmmhmm. You have to trust me Stacey. I assure you, you will come to no harm.” The Doctor said comfortingly. Stacey was not a doctor and therefore in no position to argue no matter how strongly she felt what she was did was the cause and not a cure to her symptoms.

“OK, thank you Doctor, I’ll ring you tomorrow to let you know if I feel better.”

“That will be great, Stacey, hear from you tomorrow.” The Doctor smiled “And don’t worry, you’ll be fine, remember exactly what you did three weeks ago.”

Chapter Two – Unknown Discovery

As Stacey drove home, she kept thinking about what she could have. Three weeks ago was Ben’s birthday and she treated him to something very special: A nurse’s outfit and a blowjob to completion with swallowing. Stacey shuddered as she thought about swallowing the thick load. It made her cringe and vowed she would never do it again but the Doctor’s words played about in her head and for her to be cured she had to do what the doctor said or she risked more then she wanted to.

Stacey pulled into her driveway and shuddered again as she visualised the climax. She got out her keys and unlocked the door.

“Hey honey” She heard from the kitchen as she entered into the hallway. She could smell something wonderful. Ben was the perfect boyfriend. Anything bad that happened in her mind was instantly erased when he said anything. Ben had been there for Stacey through thick and thin and always stood by her, in career and life. Ben and Stacey both worked in the media. Stacey on a magazine and Ben in film advertising so they were both financially secure and had a beautiful, modern house to show for it.

“Hey babe, something smells good” She said walking in and giving Ben a kiss on the cheek. Ben was a tremendous cook, to which Stacey wasn’t, and he had the patience for it as well.

“Thank you” He said turning towards her and kissing her properly. “How did the trip to the doctor’s go?” Ben started to put more dishes and cutlery into the sink and washing them up as he listened.

“Mmm? Oh, yes, well the doctor was very strange. He didn’t really give a diagnosis, he just told me to go home and…” Stacey stopped talking. She was embarrassed she had to say it but for her to feel better she had to do it. Ben noticed the pause and looked at her. He smiled. That made her feel better.

“And what?” He said with a laugh. “What else?”

“Well, do you remember what we did for your birthday?” She said in a suggestive tone.

Ben thought for a moment. “We stayed in and you cooked us dinner. Say, you’re not as bad as you think you are.” Stacey smiled again but had to pursue to get what she needed. “No after the meal? And thank you.”

“The—? That?” He stumbled. Another feature Stacey loved about him. Ben was a dirty man when it came to be in the sack but outside the sack anyone would have thought he was a prude. Stacey got closer to him and stroked his arm. She looked at him directly in the eyes. “Yes, the blowjob” She said slowly. Ben gasped. Stacey felt damp down below, knowing she was turning him on.

“I thought you said you were never go all the way again…” Ben said, trying to stay focused on his girlfriend’s health.

“I’ve had time to think about it and its not all that bad…” Stacey lied but she knew Ben would believe her in the frame of mind he is in right now.

“Wait a minute,” Ben shook his head, trying to stay away from her mesmerising eyes, one of Stacey’s features Ben loved most about her. “What’s this got to do with the visit to the Doctor’s?”

“Nothing” She lied again “Every thing is fine honey. Let’s just say after dinner you and I are going to have some fun…” And before Ben could continue the conversation, she walked off and upstairs to change.

Ben and Stacey sat at the dinner table eating, chatting and laughing about various stories they had at work and about various dates they had together. After they both washed up, it was very minimal as Ben likes to wash up as he goes; they dug out a DVD from Ben’s enormous collection and sat on the sofa to watch it. Stacey had chosen an action film, something she didn’t have a huge appeal for but she did this intentionally so she could focus on her want. The film started and about ten minutes into it, Ben felt Stacey’s hand go across his crotch. Ben had forgotten about the conversation earlier and juddered a little bit from the sensation her warm hand gave to his crotch. She smiled as she felt him harden instantly. “I love it when your cock grows in my hand.” She whispered in his ear as she went for his zipper. Ben stayed silent but let her know that she was doing well by smiling a little. She gently tugged the zipper down and unbuttons his jeans. Ben tugged his jeans down and Stacey’s hand went instantly to his shaft to wrap around it. “This is a thank you for last night.” She continued to whisper. The previous night, Ben had gone to town on Stacey’s pussy, giving her an orgasm to remember for a long time. She knew Ben wasn’t seeking any personal reward and she certainly wouldn’t have thought about sucking his cock if she decided to thank him for it. Stacey leaned in and kissed Ben slowly as she rubbed her hand up and down his shaft with the same pace. She could feel it grow in her hand even bigger and longer. She loved that feeling. “Feels like your cock could need some relief baby, how about you watch the film and I’ll sort your cock out?” She licked his ear as she returned to whisper to him. Ben could only but accept as Stacey leaned down and got herself into a position so she could give him head. Ben had his arms up on the back of the sofa as Stacey lay on her chest with her head in Ben’s lap. She licked the head of his cock, swirling the tip of her tongue round it and just underneath it then licked down each side of the shaft and then licked his balls. As she took one of his balls into her mouth, Ben groaned. Stacey could feel it swell in her mouth and so she let it drop out of her mouth and repeated the action on the other way. She thought to herself, she’s going to be in for a big load. She put the thought of her not liking the taste of cum, nor swallowing, at the back of her mind as she came up and took just the head into her mouth. Her lips folded over her teeth as the head of Ben’s cock entered her mouth, creating a tight smooth vacuum. She slid more of his cock into her mouth and began to pump her hand up and down his shaft. As she moaned, so did Ben, loudly and deeply. The thought of him trying to watch the film as she did this was non-existent; his eyes were totally on her sucking on his cock. He could feel her tongue swirl around it. What took the biscuit was her free hand now reached round to cup his balls and massage them with the lightest of touches. She began to bob her head up and down slowly, getting faster as she got more into it. She knew she was doing a good job as his cock throbbed more uncontrollably in her mouth. She continued like this for at least a good ten minutes. Stacey loved the fact that no matter where Ben had his cock, he wouldn’t blow his wad instantly; he would give her satisfaction as well. Finally she could taste the pre-cum mixing with her salvia. Ben bit his bottom lip as he gripped the cushions.

“Honey, I’m going to cum” He warned her thinking she’ll let him cum on her top or something but he felt her mumble “I know” on his cock and worked faster. Suddenly Ben erupted into her tightly sealed mouth with a moan. Stacey felt the cum squirt heavily into her mouth and she tried not to pull back to choke. She managed it by swallowing some of it and carrying on sucking. Stacey suddenly moaned feeling a small orgasm of her own between her legs. Her mind was curious. She never cummed before whilst giving head, especially when both her hands were on his cock.

It was indeed a big load and she felt if she hadn’t swallowed some already her cheeks would surely be bulging from the size of it. She slowly pulled off his cock and sat up. She opened her mouth and Ben looked at the white creamy seed swishing about on her tongue. Before he could say anything, she closed and mouth and gulped as hard as she could. Her eyes fluttered a little bit by the size of it but she opened her mouth again to show Ben she swallowed it all. Ben gasped; amazed she actually went back on her words and did what she said she would never do again for him.

Stacey, who had recently cummed in her pants, had another strange sensation. Her stomach cramp and headache had gone. She kissed Ben deeply upon realising this and then they cuddled and watched the rest of the film before turning in for bed.

Chapter Three – Back to the Doctors

Stacey explained she did everything she did on Ben’s birthday, not exactly but close enough to the Doctor. She decided to phone in and then come in. Fortunately the doctor was free to see her. Stacey could only guess what was wrong with her as her stomach cramps and headaches came back.

“Tell me exactly what you felt” The Doctor said as he sat opposite her in a small room.

“Well at first, I was apprehensive because I didn’t like doing that the first time…” She paused, seeing the Doctor wanting to say something.

“Giving oral sex?” he asked, with reference to the doing that part of he sentence.

“Yes, but you said I should do exactly what I did if I want to be cured,” the doctor thought he didn’t quite say that but if that made her feel better it was ok “so I did, and there were two things I noticed. I felt instantly better when I, uh,” She was trying to think of the medical way of saying swallowing cum and decided with “consumed his semen and felt no headache or stomach ache at all…”

“What was the other thing you felt?” The Doctor asked, smirking at her phrasing.

“Uh,” She blushed. “I had a small orgasm.” She blushed more.

“Eureka!” The Doctor erupted into the air. “Sorry, this is the first reported case of what you have. You have a tolerance to pre-eclampsia, which in laymen’s terms is an addiction to the consumption of semen.” He said using Stacey’s phraseology. Stacey was stunned. “An addiction to swallowing cum? No way” She thought.

“How could this be?”

“Have you given fellatio before?”

“Yes, a fair few times.”

“Did you consume the semen each and every time?”

“No, I was scared I might choke.”

“So Ben was the first time you were with someone you performed fellatio on and consumed the semen produced?”

Stacey blushed again. “Yes” She said quietly. The doctor was aware of he uncomfortable-ness and sat down again.

“Stacey, I best explain. Pre-eclampsia is a life threatening complication that can develop through pregnancy. Now, before you say you’re not pregnant, I know you’re not but there is a type 2 of this condition that is very rare, you are the first case, and much like a diabetic with insulin. Semen has an agent in it that counters this condition from developing and it was fortunate you came to me when you did. Stacey, I don’t want to alarm you but had you left it any longer, I probably would be seeing in the hospital with no way of knowing how to cure you. You are extremely fortunate.”

Stacey was stunned by what she was hearing. It was unbelievable, yet somehow it seemed to be believable. The headaches went, the stomach cramps went and come to think of it she did have a craving for something salty right now.

“I need to perform some tests so I can properly tell you how to treat yourself but there seems to be a benefit here for you”

“How could a selfless act like performing fellatio have a benefit for me?” Stacey thought.

“You experienced a small orgasm, yes?” Stacey nodded.

“This is a fortunate benefit from this condition. The semen once consumed triggers a high state of euphoria which equates to an orgasm. This will build as you perform fellatio more and more until it reaches a peak and levels out. You could say it is the natural form of ecstasy except without the drawbacks.” The Doctor laughed.

Stacey was not amused. She had developed a condition which resulted in giving something she wasn’t overly keen on. Yet the Doctor had put it into simple words: the condition was much like diabetes, if you don’t keep up with your medicine, you could eventually die.

“What tests do you need to perform?” She asked as she began her natural curiosity about her condition.

“Well, I have my suspicions which are not supported by any other doctor but it could be that you are addicted to one particular kind of semen: Ben’s…”

“You’re saying there could be a chance if something bad happened between Ben and I, I could die?”

“I know that this would put a pressure on both of you but you don’t have to see fellatio now as a chore, you can spice it up as much as you like”

“I’m aware of that doctor, thank you” Stacey snapped. “How often do I need to, you know, suck him off?” Stacey decided to drop trying to find the proper terms for it due to her feeling confused.

“It seems like maybe once or twice a day. It’s really up to you and how you feel. If you feel you can cope without having a dose in the morning then that’s fine.” Stacey nodded. She had to suck Ben off daily, she couldn’t believe it.

“If you want, I can call Ben and explain to him the condition and his role in it?” The doctor asked.

Stacey thought about it. How could she start the conversation? “Um, honey, do you mind if I suck you off daily for the rest of my life? If I don’t, I die.” There was no way of putting it across without making it sound unbelievable. She came to the conclusion the Doctor had to do it. She nodded in approval.

“Looks like we are going to see a lot more of each other then Stacey, at least for the next few weeks to get you into the swing of things.” The doctor said, ad-lib.

“The swing of things??” Stacey thought and fumed silently.

“It will be OK”

As Stacey left the doctor’s office, his last words were left circling her head in two different ways. One questioningly, will it be ok? And two a means of trying to comfort. She decided to go into town to do some shopping, knowing that when she returned, Ben would be there with full knowledge of her condition.