The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Life’s Lessons

-from an idea by Doris C.

The second class at the obedience school was when Tara first took me aside, “Ms. Carney, you must set a constant pace with Redstone when you are in the circle with the others. I notice you are still trying to adapt your stride to your dog’s gait. We’ve talked about this. Please try again.”

I flushed. For a petite young woman, she had the most annoying edge to her voice. Her disapproval of Redstone’s handling was all the more irritating since I was paying her to fix these exact problems. That’s why I was in the class.

Redstone was a fully papered Russian wolfhound. He was part of a line that could show documents back to the Czars of Russia and their private breeding kennels. I had paid a small fortune for him, gladly since I had been dreaming about a dog like this from the time that I was a small child. His beautiful brindle coloring tripled his value. He was a gorgeous beast.

Unruly and proud, a little much to handle.

I nodded curtly to Tara, “Of course, I’ll try it again.”

She smiled a quick flash of teeth and gestured with a palm, “That’s great! Keep up your attitude, this is just the beginning.”

I held back a groan. So many of the women here in the class were older than I and of a sort of bewildered look that I achingly associate with my own mother in her last years. Confused and bewildered. Overcome with a modern world where things never slow down. You could almost see them whining behind their eyes, “Now I can’t even control my pet. What’s to become of me?”

I went back to the gait circle and got Redstone in the line. I set a military pace, yet the dogs were of all sizes and some of the women were slowing or stopping to fuss with their dogs. It was a disaster.

Certainly, I could understand why Tara kept a hard eye on them.

* * *

The fourth class was when Tara noticed Redstone was trying to manipulate me, “Ms. Carney, I want you to watch Redstone closely. Notice that he’s pulling away from his leash every time you readjust your grip. He’s aware of your lack of confidence and he’s reminding you that he’s about three times stronger than you are. I want you to keep that leash firm and not readjust your grip. Please try again.”

I flushed. She made it sound like the dog was smarter than I was. I almost said something to her right then.

She held up her palm. I waited.

“He’s a good dog.” She smiled, “He’s just a bit of a stinker.”

I nodded, “Of course, I’ll watch that.”

She smiled a quick flash of teeth and gestured with a palm, “That’s great! You’re doing better than the rest and Redstone is a gorgeous dog. You must be very proud.”

I nodded to her. She should smile more often. That edgy quality to her voice seemed to often spill over to her expression. She was too young to be so stern. I had overheard one of the other women talking about Tara teaching some classes in the local college.

At her age, she must be a teaching assistant, or on a work program of some kind.

* * *

The sixth class was when Tara asked me not to wear sneakers while we were all working with the dogs. She actually said this in front of everyone. I was quite shocked and asked her why.

“Ms. Carney, for some reason, your sneakers squeak on this concrete floor. It bothers some of the smaller dogs and distracts them. I notice you change out of your office heels when you are getting out of your car. Why don’t you wear your heels to our sessions, unless you can find a pair of old sneaks that don’t squeal when you change directions? Please consider my request.”

I flushed. All of the other women looked at me like I could really help them out if I just could do this tiny little thing. They were a helpless lot. I started to make a point, “I really—”

She held up her palm. I waited.

“If you like, you can do the class in stocking feet.” She smiled, “More comfy. ”

I nodded, better than high heels at the end of the day, “Of course, I can do that.” I took off my sneaks. The floor was cold.

She smiled a quick flash of teeth and gestured with a palm, “Outstanding! I want everyone to notice how Redstone handles this next movement. He’s really got it down and I want everyone else to notice how Ms. Carney handles him. She’s got control.”

I flushed with pride. She was finally noticing progress. I was sure I was doing a better job than anyone else in class was. It was about time that I got some credit.

* * *

The eighth class was when I went to Tara after class about the billing error. I was more than a little upset but her attitude was clear, “Ms. Carney, I explained this twice at the beginning of class. I know you were there. The billing is for all sixteen classes and it comes as a single payment to keep your costs down. I can’t take credit cards without raising the price to allow for the fees the card companies charge. If you have some other financial options I’ll listen, but this is what we all agreed to. You speak as though I’ve concealed something from you and your tone is a little harsh. I’d appreciate you explaining what you think I’ve done to personally distress you.”

I flushed. That tone was heavy in her voice. I felt foolish. Explaining that I hadn’t been paying attention was simply out of the question. Perhaps I could just change the subject, “I see. Never mind then, I must have misunderstood.” I started to turn away.

She held up her palm, then pointed at the floor. I stopped. “Just a minute.” She smiled, “You obviously have some problem with the payment size. Don’t tell the other women I’m doing this, but why don’t you send me half now and half next month.”

I grinned, “Oh, that’s terrific. I appreciate this, I’m not really asking for special treatment.”

She smiled a quick flash of teeth and gestured with a palm, “Of course you aren’t! I don’t want to lose my best pupil. Just make sure you’re not late with the payment.” She reached out and squeezed my shoulder with affection.

I flushed, suddenly very warm.

She pointed to the door, “I’ve got to lock up. Unless you have questions about how Redstone is doing, we’ll pick this up next class.”

I left. Redstone was really learning a lot. He paced me flawlessly at heel. I wondered as I drove away why I was so wet and aroused. Sex wasn’t an issue with me as my career didn’t leave much time for a long-term relationship. At least, nothing long-term had come close to happening for two years now.

That night, I dreamed of strange shadowed rooms and rich smells.

* * *

The tenth class was when Tara asked me not to wear long dresses while we were all working with the dogs. She embarrassed me by mentioning it in front of everyone. I was so caught off guard I couldn’t even ask why.

She saw my confusion, “Ms. Carney, Redstone is a big dog, he’s doing well and you handle him well. In these close quarters, your long skirts billow around your legs and brush over him from time to time. It’s an unneeded visual distraction in these small sessions. If Redstone gets confused, he’s not paying attention to the lessons. You can change to pants. Or you could bring pants with you and change in the bathroom. Please think about it.”

I flushed. That sounded reasonable. Tara was so insightful about these issues. She always seemed to know what the animals were thinking. All of the other women smiled at me. Few of them were working full time and jeans were the rule. I wasn’t going to wear pants to work, so her ideas probably would work. I hated the cramped little bathroom that was the only toilet that this small warehouse space had. I could change to pants in the car, but that was a trial. Perhaps instead of just stopping at home long enough to get Redstone, I’d change at home. Then I realized I was angry she made these suggestions in front of the other women. I went over to her. I needed to ask her a favor, “Tara, do you think—”

She held up her palm. I waited.

“Do I think that I could take you aside for my comments?” She smiled, knowing she had read my mind.

I nodded. She was amazingly insightful for such a young person. “Yes.”

She frowned. The change in her face was so sudden, I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. She cut downward with her palm, a slashing motion that cut off my thoughts, “Ms. Carney, we are a group. We are achieving a lot by helping each other. You learn from mistakes others make and they from yours. This isn’t a private class. You may be used to more exclusive training arrangements, but this is how I have to run this class. If you like, I can leave you out of any comments, but I think you won’t get your money’s worth from my class. ”

I flushed with apprehension. She was upset. I didn’t know why I was reacting so strongly but I felt awful, realizing how I had tried to manipulate her. I wasn’t paying for special treatment. I was just being spoiled and fussy. I was acting up. I swallowed and found my mouth dry. “I could take another five minutes at home and probably change before I get here.”

She watched me, neutral expression, “Ms. Carney, it’s just us girls here. This time around there aren’t any men in the class, you could just set the skirt aside. I train dogs in my underwear all the time when I’m working them for a show. It’s up to you, I don’t want you to be late for class or leave work early. I just want you to get the training you paid for.”

My thoughts whirled. Class without a skirt? Outrageous. Training in my underwear? I couldn’t! That was absurd! Parading around in my pantyhose with a room of strangers? Or was I being a foolish prude? I was the youngest, best looking woman in the class. I wore less to aerobics class. Did I have to worry about anyone’s opinion of me? No.

I nodded, “I didn’t think of that. If I can’t make the timing work I’ll try that.”

She smiled a quick flash of teeth and gestured with a palm, “Outstanding! I want everyone to have a good time. You’ve got to admit, the training is going so well. You’re over halfway and already you’ve got Redstone almost eating out of the palm of your hand.”

I flushed with pride. She was a damn good teacher. Dedicated. I nodded, already figuring how to get the ten extra minutes into the schedule so I could change at home.

That night, Redstone slept on the bed. Usually, I don’t allow it, but I was feeling at bit chilled and he had been so good recently.

* * *

The twelfth class I got a late start from work. I hadn’t missed a session yet. I grabbed my jeans at the house and Redstone and I flew to the warehouse where the class was held. Traffic didn’t help. I was late by the time I arrived and left the jeans in the car as Redstone and I moved quickly through the door and into the class.

Eyes turned and looked. I hated situations like this. “Sorry. I’ll be just a minute.” I threw down my purse and shucked off my coat. I took my usual place.

Tara smiled at me and spoke to the general class, “Does anyone have a problem if Ms. Carney takes off that lovely wool skirt for our class?”

I flushed. All of the other women looked at me, most shaking their heads ‘no’ with easy smiles. Some eyes were twinkling amongst them. I had the jeans in the car. If I asked to get them, I’d look like a stuck-up fool. I realized then that I didn’t have on panties today. I flushed crimson. My face was flame. I started to make a point, “I can’t—”

Tara held up her palm. I waited, rubbing my bare stocking foot against my calf.

“If you like, you can skip this class.” She smiled.

I nodded, better skip the class than parade around half nude. Then I realized I could get the jeans on in the car and come back in. I nodded, gathered up my things and headed outside. I felt ashamed that they all knew I couldn’t bring myself to stand in a room of old women and be judged.

I changed in the car. I was aroused even though there was no one to see. Getting the jeans on was like packing sausage while scrunched down in the front seat. Redstone kept getting his nose where it didn’t belong. I was wet down there.

I debated not going back. Somehow, I just thought everyone would think I was embarrassed about my body or something juvenile.

I started the car to keep it warm. My hose were wet under my jeans. Redstone laid down in the back seat and napped.

I pushed my hand down my tight pants and masturbated. I took a while but I had a great orgasm. It was so hot. I was so upset I had done it. Was I being bad? Didn’t I have any better sense?

There was a knocking on the window of the car.

I screamed.

Looked. How long had she been there? I felt hot panic inside my crotch. Tara was standing outside the car looking at me. Flustered. Flushed. I opened the door.

“Are you all right?” she asked.

“Yes. Yes, of course, you startled me, that’s all.” I was sweating. Ashamed. Aroused. How long had she been standing there?

She smiled a quick flash of teeth and gestured with a palm, “Outstanding! Everyone had a good time tonight. I see you had your jeans with you, you should have come back in. I assumed you were going to drop the skirt, so I tried to help you out by asking everyone to agree. You know when you’ve got group consent, that things are always easier. I know a lot of older women are very shy about their bodies.”

Older women? Was she talking about me? Arrogant little twenty-something. I steamed over it. “Time for me to go.” I stuck a smile on my face.

“Sure,” she pointed and gestured with her hand, “go home. That’s a good girl.” She smiled a wicked smile.

I came in my pants. My face filled with flush and heat. I nodded to her numbly.

I closed the door and drove home carefully. Once home, I masturbated over and over with her voice in my head.

“That’s a good girl.
That’s a good girl.
That’s a good girl.”

It was the most shameful ecstasy. I couldn’t analyze it. Couldn’t share it. Didn’t want to understand it. It was obvious that Tara had somehow trained me to cum on command.

She was training me like a bitch.

And I had four classes to go.

END