The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows: Dark

by J. Darksong

III.)

Back at Techna’s apartment, we started our own little ‘clothing optional’ party. And by ‘optional’, I meant, ‘not allowed’. Inferna was one hot number, in every usage of the word, and her hair, that brilliant flame orange mane atop her head, was apparently her real hair color. At least, the carpet certainly matched the drapes, so to speak. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, just a small patch of fur cut in the shape of a heart. At five foot eleven, she was almost as tall as me, with a soft curvy outline, a full ‘C’ bust, not humungous like my dream girl, but well suited to her frame.

Her two minions were just as lovely, if not more so. Kendle, the dark haired girl, reminded me very much of my night time fantasy girl. She had pale white skin with just a hint of color, possibly Mediterranean somewhere in her family tree. Her hair was short, not even shoulder length, and she was thin, maybe a hundred and ten pounds soaking wet. Her tits were small but perky ‘B’ cup most likely, and unlike her Mistress, her mons were completely shaven clean. Likewise, her blond associate, whose name was Tempra, was hairless down there, her deep buttery-tanned flesh devoid of even a little fuzz.

Surprisingly, I found Techna to be the most beautiful of the group. Outwardly, she was the ‘plain jane’ of the group, with her frizzy mousy brown hair, the prescription lens goggles, and her body-padded, form-hiding silver bodysuit. And talk about form-hiding! Until she unzipped the thing and slid it off her chest, I’d doubted whether she had breasts at all! Apparently, her suit was designed to shield and protect her more vulnerable areas, which it apparently did quite well, because once her clothing finally hit the floor and she stood nude before me, I saw that this ‘plain jane’ was even more stacked than Inferna’s perfectly proportioned C’s!

All four girls knelt demurely on the carpet before me, awaiting my commands. Considering that they were each totally enthralled, completely subservient to me in every way, and would do ANYTHING I asked of them in their current state, you’re probably thinking, ‘full blown orgy’. Well... not quite. I’m no gentleman. I’m kind of a jerk. I’m selfish, and rude, and frankly not looking to change. I’m also a bit of a ‘horndog’ like most guys my age. I haven’t been with a woman in a long, long while, and frankly, I was looking to make up for lost time. Unfortunately, I also have something of a conscience. Not much of one, I’ll admit, or I’d likely be a better person, but enough to keep me from completely victimizing these girls for my own pleasure.

“Inferna,” I said, causing the older lady to look up at me. “When’s the last time you had sex with a guy?”

“Never, Master,” she replied in a soft, slightly trembling voice. “I’m a lesbian.”

Crap. Okay. Strike one. “And what about your two henchwomen? Are they your lesbian lovers?”

“Yes, Master, they are my lovers. Kendle is gay, but Tempra is bi.”

Hmmm. Strike two, and a foul ball. But it was still a ball game. “And you, Tempra,” I asked, singling out the blonde, remembering the way she’d stared at my somewhat rippling chest earlier, “do you find me physically attractive?”

“Oh, yes, Sir,” she replied softly, licking her lips. “You are very handsome... and strong. Powerful looking. I found you... extremely attractive.”

And it’s out of the park! Home run! I glanced over at Techna, where she sat slightly apart from the other girls, looking somewhat down. “Techna, is something wrong?”

“I...” she began, blinking, then lowered her head again. “No, Master. It’s nothing.”

I frowned slightly. She was holding out on me. “Okay, Techna, spill it. What’s wrong? What are you not telling me?”

She looked up at me then. “Master... I also find you... very attractive. You... brought us back here to have sex with us... but you haven’t asked about me. You... don’t find me as attractive as the others... I don’t please you...”

Huh. So that was it. Self-esteem issues with this one. I should have guessed, it’s usually the case with the incredibly smart ones. And I should know.

After all, I had brainwashed and kidnapped four hot women to have sex with me! Hello? Self-esteem issues, much?

“Techna, do you WANT to have sex with me?” I asked her plainly. She nodded, vigorously. “Are you a virgin?” She shook her head. “Okay. This is how things are going to play out. Inferna, you and Kendle are going to put on a sexy show for us. I want you both to make out like crazy, like bitches in heat, trying to bring each other to the heights of pleasure. Tempra, I want you and Techna to make out as well, but to make it slow and sensual, and bring each other to a slow boil. Once you’re hot enough, I want you and Techna together to give me the best blowjob I’ve ever had.”

Everyone set out to do as I’d directed, and I stripped out of the remnants of my clothing, sitting down on my spot of honor on Techna’s bed. My conscience pinged me, but I pushed it aside. After all, I rationalized, true, I was taking advantage of their submissive states of mind, but I wasn’t technically violating them. After all, I wasn’t making Kendle or Inferna have sex with me. They played ball for the ‘other team’, and I hadn’t brought them here to try and recruit them to mine. Tempra might be considered borderline, but she’d expressed an interest in me BEFORE I did anything to her willpower. And Techna specifically ASKED ME to fuck her; I hadn’t originally thought to include her, just out of respect for her as a fellow heroine...

Er, well, not really a fellow heroine, since I’m NOT a heroine. Hero. Gah. You know what I mean.

Any further musings I might have had on the subject were disrupted as Techna rose to her feet, steam rising up from her naked flesh. Inferna’s power had apparently kicked in, causing the ambient temperature to rise dramatically. Within seconds, the room had become a sauna, and all the girls were slick, covered with sweat. Dripping with perspiration myself, I watched as the sexy computer nerd bowed from the waist, showing her ample breasts to me, juggling them enticingly. She winked, blowing me a soft kiss, before standing up straight again, turning towards her former enemy, Tempra, and pulling her into a passionate embrace. I’m no prude, and knowing my Auntie Eva’s and my Aunt Sarah’s sexual inclinations, I was very aware of fundamentals of ‘girl love’. Still, watching the dark haired heroine and the fair-haired minion kiss with such fervor made my jaw drop nearly into my lap.

Damn. Well, I told them to make it hot, and they were definitely following through!

Watching them grope and scratch and bite, listening to their sighs and moans of pleasure, I nearly forgot about the other two girls, until Inferna stepped in front of me, blocking my view. I turned my attention to her, wondering where Kendle had gotten to, having lost sight of her. Inferna gave out a long, deep moan, then arched her back, eyes fluttering. Her thighs, which were less than a foot away from me, suddenly became wet, and I realized she’d just cum. She spread her legs apart, and I then saw where Kendle had disappeared to! The plucky brunette was busy pleasuring her former Mistress from behind, using her fingers and her mouth, to bring the sexy villainess to orgasm in a matter of seconds.

I nearly followed suit. The show had barely started, and I was already at full attention. Ah, well. So much for being the aloof, cavalier dominant Master, watching coolly while his servant performed for his pleasure. I was also a nineteen year old red blooded American boy with teenage hormones ravaging their way through my body. Who hadn’t had sex with a person besides himself in more than eight months. Crap. I should have though to make them all climax at the same time that I did... this will be majorly embarrassing if I cum the moment the girls start my blowjob...

And speaking of the little devils... Tempra and Techna, both seeing the reaction their sweltering performance evoked, dropped to all fours, crawling sensuously along the carpet towards me, like two fetching and flirtatious felines seeking a taste of their favorite cream. Which, I supposed, they were.

I should point out at this point that my little bad luck demon had, until this point, been quiet. Maybe going dark earlier, using my shadow tendrils to take control of everyone at the court house had drained its batteries. Maybe the bad luck only went into overdrive when I wasn’t using my active powers. Maybe it reacted specifically to my moods, the current one being extreme anxiety. Or maybe the stupid little gremlins have a really wicked sense of humor. Whatever the reason, it decided that the proper time to remind me, and everyone else, of its presence, was the moment that the girls leaned forward to begin kissing and licking my hard, twitching cock.

At which point, the support beam in the center of Techna’s queen-sized bed broke, causing the bed to fall. I lurched back, and both girls fell forward, knocking their heads together hard enough to knock them temporarily unconscious. FUCK!!

It couldn’t have waited three more freaking seconds!!!

* * *

Techna blinked, sitting up from her bed. She glanced around her bedroom, trying to remember how she’d gotten here, then gasped as the memory came flooding back. I placed a hand gently on her shoulder, and she screamed, jumping up so fast I nearly yelped myself. “Hey! Easy! Calm down!” I said, taking a step back. “You’re okay. Just relax. I’m not going to hurt you.”

She nodded, slowly, still watching me with wide eyes, covering herself with her hands, suddenly remembering she was naked. I sighed inwardly, wishing I hadn’t released my hold over her until AFTER I’d left. She licked her lips. “Are you thirsty?” I asked, holding up a glass of water. Again, she eyed it as if it were a snake that might bite her, and sighing deeply, I took a drink myself before holding it out to her again. “See? It’s not poisoned or anything. It’s just water.”

“Um... thanks,” she said, accepting the cup. She drank it dry before speaking again. “So... what happened to... um...”

“Inferna and her two flames?” I said with a smirk. “Like I said at the court house, they decided to surrender and turn themselves in. They’re on their way back to the police station.”

“I see.” She sighed, staring down at her feet for several more minutes. “So. What happens next?”

“What do you mean?”

“Am I...” she paused, considering. “I don’t feel an overwhelming need to please you, like I did before. Whatever you did to me... to us... did it wear off?”

“In a manner of speaking. I released you.” I gestured with my hand, which turned pitch black from my elbow up. “That tiny bit of darkness I infected you and the others with would have faded away eventually, in a day or two, but I can simply will it away with a little concentration.” I focused on my arm, and the darkness receding, leaving my arm skin colored once more. “As to what happens next? I leave, and go home... and you go on doing whatever it is you do.” I rose to my feet. “Sorry about the bed. I’ll mail you a check. And... I hope you don’t mind, but I ransacked your wardrobe and borrowed one of your T-shirts,” I said, gesturing to the thin white T stretched nearly to its breaking point over my chest. “It’s the only one I found that fit, and I didn’t much like the idea of walking around topless.”

Techna frowned slightly, shaking her head. “No... I don’t mind... um... I have to say... you’re the strangest villain I’ve ever met! Aren’t you going to keep me as your slave?”

I laughed shaking my head. “Hey, I’d not a bad guy. Not exactly one of the ‘wings and halo’ crowd, obviously, but I’m no villain. And I hadn’t planned on turning you or the others into a bunch of brain fried thralls! If Ol’ Flamehead hadn’t tried to keep everyone from leaving while I was holding up the ceiling, I wouldn’t have had to show my hand.” I sighed. “For what it’s worth, I never intended to make you into my willing sex slave... I just kind of took advantage of the situation once it was done.”

She was quiet for a few more minutes, absorbing that little tidbit of information. “So... you didn’t release me... because I wasn’t desirable, then?”

I blinked. Where was she going with this? “Um, yeah. I thought I’d explained. I hadn’t planned on making you or the others my slaves at all. It’s an after effect of using my shadow tendrils to re-energize myself. I was... just going with the flow.” I shrugged. “If things had gone exactly the way I’d planned, I would have enjoyed you sexually, removed the memory of the incident, and departed, leaving you to wake up thinking the whole thing nothing more than a very fuzzy, very erotic dream. Of course,” I sighed, gesturing at the broken bed, “things very rarely go exactly the way I plan.”

“Then I guess I’m lucky things didn’t go as you’d planned,” Techna replied, getting up from the bed, approaching me. “Otherwise, I wouldn’t have been able to do this!”

I braced myself, expecting a slap, or a knee to the groin, or something equally painful. What I wasn’t expecting was for her to reach out, pull my face close to hers, and deliver a seriously sensual lip lock, complete with tongue! Not that I was complaining, it was a pleasant surprise. Still... once she finally pulled away, I had to ask.

“Um... thank you, I think. But what was that for?”

“For making me feel beautiful, for one thing,” she said, glancing down at her feet again. “For helping my reputation, and saving my life, for another. I was in over my head in the court room. If you hadn’t been there... I don’t know what would have happened. And, to top it all off, you gave ME the credit for stopping her and saving everyone.” She sighed. “I’m sorry about the bed, too. If it hadn’t collapsed like that, I definitely would have had sex with you... mind controlled or not.” A slight blush colored her cheeks. “We still could... unless you’re still anxious to leave?”

I was a little surprised by this turn of events, yeah, but I wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. “Absolutely,” I said enthusiastically, ripping her T-shirt off my chest, and sliding out of my pants. I moved to kiss her again, but she put out a hand to stop me. “Huh? What is it?”

She closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath before answering. “I want you to do it to me again. Your power. I want you to... to take away my will. Make me your slave again.”

Now I was MORE than a little surprised, I was stunned. “What?” I asked again, not sure I’d heard correctly. “You... you WANT me to make you my thrall?!?”

“Yes,” she said in a small voice, barely a whisper. She was looking down at her feet again, unable to meet my gaze. “I want that feeling again... that dreamy, floaty, blissed out feeling...” Her eyes rose to mine again, and they slightly glazed in memory. “When I was your thrall, it was like my entire world was flipped upside down! All my wants and desires, my feelings... my thoughts, what few of them were still there, all revolved around serving you... around pleasing my Owner. My Master.” She shook her head, and her eyes cleared, but held that same intense focus. “Please, Master... let me feel that again... just for a little while?”

It’s not often that you get an extremely attractive, shy and naturally submissive girl throwing themselves at your feet, begging to be your love-slave. At least, I don’t. I’d come here for an ego boost, and I was definitely getting one now. That stupid retarded excuse for a conscience sitting on my shoulder tried to put in his two-cents worth, so I immediately thumped him off my shoulder into the next county, and struck Techna with about five of my tendrils. She gasped, then sank down to her knees before me. Instead of a quick strike, I held the tendrils inside her, and I could literally watch and see the light fade in her eyes, see my personal darkness color and cloud her hazel eyes, as every last drop of willpower drained out of her. My cock, which has been in neutral during our previous exchange, shifted fully into drive, and I thought to myself that now would be a perfect time for that BJ I missed out on earlier.

“Yes, Master, as you wish it,” Techna replied softly, crawling forward, latching onto my cock with my warm, wet sensual lips. I was momentarily surprised; I’d THOUGHT about Techna servicing me, but I hadn’t actually SAID anything. I’d never actually struck someone with my shadow tendrils on purpose before, and certainly not repeatedly, or for as long as I had with her. I wondered idly if repeated infusions of my darkness strengthened the bond enough that we were now psychically linked... and then Techna started swirling her tongue in a most incredible way, and I completely lost my train of thought.

I don’t know if Techna had ever done this kind of thing before, or if she was just naturally talented, but... no... wait... interesting. Focusing my mind inward, I could feel that she had done this before... Hmmm? A name and an image came to mind... Brian? A high school sweetheart? Ahhhh... Very interesting. This psychic bond thing was indeed working... I’d definitely have to explore this deeper sometime in the future... My attention snapped back to the present, and to my lovely Techna, who was now working my cock like a woman possessed, deep throating me now, all but fucking me with her mouth. I felt the telltale signs of impending pleasure, and I started to warn her, but before I could even speak the words, she clamped her hands tightly around my waist, locking her fingers, bound and determined not to miss out. Ah, hell...

Nirvana. Glorious, glorious... and Techna seemed to be enjoying it as well. She was humming as she swallowed, her eyes closed tightly... and I realized that she was cumming along with me, simply from the pleasure of serving her ‘Master’ so perfectly. She nearly swooned, eyes fluttering, and I caught her before she could fall back to the floor. Lifting her up easily with one hand, I brought her back to the bed, and, laying back, slid her seamlessly onto my still very hard cock.

Techna came to life again, moaning deeply at the penetration. I’m not the kind of guy that compares sizes ‘down there’ or anything... and frankly, I haven’t exactly had a plethora of experiences to look back on... but either I was a bit bigger than I thought, or she was a hell of a lot tighter! Every deep, hard stroke felt as if her pussy was gripping me with all its strength, like a warm wet, velvety soft vice. Her eyes were wide open, but only the white were showing, and her head was back, her mouth open in a perpetual ‘O’. Her bare feet dug sharply into my waist, trying to held herself still as she bucked and bucked wildly, ramming herself up and down on my ever loving prick. I was... starting to regain a bit of control... not actually a power, per sae, but I have pretty good endurance along with my enhanced strength, and with a bit of focus, I was able to catch my second wind, and prolong my pleasure.

Techna wasn’t so lucky. About every two or three minutes, she would suddenly stiffen, then bounce up and down vigorously, wildly, as another crushing orgasms wracked her body. She started keening softly, a low volume, high pitched whine, that oscillated with each bounce of her sexual cadence, which only made it harder for me to keep my own climax at bay. I was loving this, loving every part of this. Afterwards, we noted amount of random damage and destruction my evil little gremlins caused about her bedroom at my eventual loss of control, but at the time, when I finally came inside my sweet little slave, the only thing on my mind was, Damn... it’s GOOD to be the king...