The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows: Light

by J. Darksong

3.)

One minute I was sitting next to Jessie in the audience, then next I was staring out at the audience from the stage. I blinked, shaking my head, which felt as if someone had wrapped it up in a cotton candy cocoon, but I couldn’t remember what had happened. I swear, it felt as the universe was a old fashioned record player, and my reality had just skipped! One minute I was in the audience, and in the blink of an eye, I was waking up in one of the folding chairs on stage.

I glanced a few chairs down from my position, and smirked slightly. Jessie had called it; the girl in the red shirt and the boy in the navy blue cap were both in the lineup with me. And two chairs down from him sat Jessica herself, wearing an expression that I imagined mirrored my own. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth was agape, as if the slightest motion would cause her jaw to hit the floor. As off balance as the experience currently made me feel, I had the satisfaction of knowing Jess had just been made a believer.

“Now, why don’t you tell the audience a little bit about yourself,” Madame Mysterio said to the boy seated beside me, startling me. She lowered the microphone to his mouth, and he spoke, glancing from the Madame, out to the audience, and back to the Madame again. His name was Jack Stanwick, a senior at River City High School, the same as me. He was a football player, the teams cornerback. No, before walking up on the stage, he hadn’t believed that hypnosis was real. And, yes, sitting there in front of the audience, he now believed wholeheartedly. She touched him lightly behind his ear, and his eyes closed, head lolling to the side.

“Well, Jack, if the rest of the night is a total loss, as least I’ve created one new convert,” she said with a smile. She moved to the right, standing right before me now. She opened her mouth to speak, then stopped, frowning slightly. She peered down closer, staring intently at my face for several seconds, so much so that I started to get nervous. Had she figured out who I was? “Excuse me, young lady, how old are you?” she asked after a moment.

“Um, I’m, um, eighteen?” I replied, turning a deep shade of red at the attention. Like Jack, my attention wandered out to the audience for a moment, but the stares of so many strangers watching me was just slightly more intense than the Madame’s gaze, so in the end my eyes went back to her. “Is... is there something wrong?”

The smile returned. “Nope. Just wanted to make sure you were old enough to be up here, dear. This show is a bit R-rated. It’s good clean wholesome fun, though. I don’t make my subjects do anything too graphic...” and then she added with just a slight pause, “up on stage, anyway.” My blush deepened, and that tummy tickle feeling returned with a vengeance. “So tell me, dear, what is your name?”

“Lum...” I began, then nearly bit my tongue, forcing my idling thoughts back into drive again. “Um, Katherine! Katherine Brianna MacKenzie Frasier... but everyone just calls me ‘Katie’...”

“Interesting,” the Madame said, licking her lips slightly. I was just beginning to feel very uncomfortable about the looks she was giving me, like she was sizing me up like a piece of meat, when she spoke again, grabbing my attention. “Well, Katherine,” she said, using my real name, “since you’re wearing the same letterman jacket at Jack here, I can safely assume that you’re a high school student as well. Do you two know each other?” I shook my head. “Ah. Too bad. Maybe that will change before the night is over,” she said with a chuckle before moving on.

I was waiting for her to touch me behind the ear as well, to send me to slumberland like Jack and the others before me. I sat there, frowning slightly, as she talked to girl to my right, ignoring me. I felt kind of slighted, actually. I mean... why single me out when everyone else got the treatment? Now that I was up here, now that I was on stage and exposed, why not give me the whole experience? Fuming silently, I sat there, content to do nothing but wait for my turn, despite the frustration I was feeling, despite the urge to show her by getting up and walking back to my seat in the audience... huh? Strange. I found that I couldn’t get out of my seat... that I couldn’t make myself get up and walk away, and even the thought of getting up was just an afterthought, like thinking ‘Oh, I could have had a V-8’ or something.

I guess I was distracted trying to understand what was happening, because the next thing I knew, Jessie’s voice was speaking out through the microphone. “Um, Hi. My name is Jessica Regan DuMont. And, um, I’m a senior at River City High, too.”

“Nice. It must be Seniors Night here at the carnival,” the Madame joked, getting a reply of laughter from the audience. “Tell me, Jessica... what brings you up on stage? I noticed you briefly out in the audience, and to be frank, you didn’t look like the type to volunteer. Why’d you decide to step up?”

“Um, my friend, Katie, dared me to come up here,” she said, blushing furiously as she turned to face me. The Madame and the others glanced back at me again, causing me to blush as dark as Jessica. “We were arguing about whether or not hypnosis was really real. I said it wasn’t, and she dared me to come up here and prove it.” She swallowed deeply. “I’m... kind of regretting it, now.”

“I’d imagine so,” the Madame replied, chuckling. “Alright then. Since you and your friend, Katherine, seem so interested in my hypnotic abilities, I think I’ll treat you both to something special.” Taking a few steps back, she raised both her hands, one at each of us, and pointed her fingers at us, gun style. “Bang,” she said simply, and my world faded away...

* * *

The world was bliss, full of sunshine, rainbows and lollipops!

“Damn,” Jessica said, shaking her head for the tenth time as we made our way back out to the truck. “I still can’t believe it! It had to be some kind of trick or something...”

“Nope, no trick,” I said with a grin, resisting the urge to twirl and giggle. “Unless you were secretly in on it and forgot to tell yourself!” I did giggle then at the look on her face. “C’mon, Jess. Face facts—you were hypnotized. Hyp-no-tized! Madame Mysterio melted your brains until they oozed out of your ears, then scooped them up and poured them back into your head once she was done.” I twirled in a circle as we walked. “Or... maybe you WANTED to do everything you did up there on stage?” I asked gleefully, as her face flushed lightly. “I mean, I thought the girl in the red shirt was cute, too, but I wouldn’t want to make out with her like that... especially with an entire audience watching!”

“Can we NOT talk about that, please?” Jessie said irritably. “And you... you didn’t fare much better! Screeching out Symphonic Nebula songs at the top of your lungs like a diseased crow or something! That had to be as humiliating to you as what she had me doing. So... why are you acting like a kid on Christmas?”

I shrugged, smiling brilliantly. “Honestly, I don’t know! Yeah, it was a bit... scary... and really embarrassing, being up there in front of everyone. But, well, I dunno... something about being made to do all of that stuff... not being able to control what I said or did...” I hugged myself, squeezing. “It gives me the tingles just thinking about it!”

“Well, not me,” Jessica said, looking away, purposely avoiding my gaze. “I didn’t enjoy any of that! I happen to LIKE being in control of myself. And, and... making out with Helen...” She shuddered. “I am just so very glad Whitney, Casey, and Val weren’t there to see us!”

“Wasn’t there to see what, biotch?” Whitney said with a smirk, walking up from the opposite side, the other girls following. “Did you two have a nice time without us?”

“Yeah, you could say that,” I replied, giggling again. Damn. Maybe the Madame used drugs of some kind. I almost sounded like I was high, even to my own ears! “What about you guys? Did you get any autographs from the bands performing?”

“Hells yeah!” Casey said with a grin. She unrolled the poster in her hand, revealing the list of signatures from The Tygers scrawled across their picture. “Val and I got posters, but Whitney really lucked out!”

“Yeah. Val grabbed the last poster they had, so they did the next best thing.” She opened her jacket, revealing her t-shirt, which was now covered in signatures. She laughed, shaking her hips. “JR said he would have signed my boobs if I’d wanted, but I told him I wanted something that wouldn’t wash off.”

“Too bad he didn’t know you’re allergic to soap and water,” Jess grumbled under her breath.

“What about you guys?” Valerie asked. “Did you get any souvenirs?”

“Yep,” I replied, holding up a small DVD the Madame had given all the participants after the show. “Jess and I got a little something of our own. I can’t wait to get back home and watch it!”

“Wait...” Whitney said, glancing at the jewel case. “’Madame Mysterio’s Hypnosis Show’” she read slowly, eyes widening. “No fucking way! They only give those out to the simpletons crazy enough to go up on stage! And... you BOTH have one?!?” She laughed ruefully. “Goddammit! I KNEW we should have gone looking for you guys when I texted you that Rip Rock Army was playing and you didn’t respond!”

“Well, too bad,” Jessica sneered back, “’cause if you had, you would have seen everything. And that’s a shame... ‘cause you’re NEVER ever gonna see what’s on these DVD’s!!” She slid into the front passenger seat of the truck. “Well, are you all going to just stand there gaping, or are we gonna get the heck out of here?”

* * *

It was nearly one o’clock in the morning by the time I’d dropped the girls off back at home and pulled in to the driveway in front of our house. It had been a pretty long day, considering that I’d gotten up at 6:30am to get ready for school, yet I still felt buzzed, like I’d done fifteen shots of Red Bull followed with hit a Jolt Cola. I guess the Madame must have included a line there at the end about waking up feeling energized and refreshed. I made my way quietly through the hallway, not wanting to wake everyone up by getting in so late, but the note on the fridge told the story. Mom and dad were still out, doing their nightly patrol, but they’d left dinner for me in the fridge on the second shelf. So, I was on my own tonight.

Not hungry, I went straight in to the living room, and flipped on the entertainment center. I couldn’t wait to watch the whole thing again in hi-def resolution. Fingering the CD case in my hand, I was struck by a strange compulsion. Walking into my parent’s room, I opened the closet door, and knelt down, pushing aside the large wooden shoe rack to retrieve the small black duffle bag hidden behind it. Once upon a time, in my younger years, I’d been playing hide and seek, and hiding in mommy’s closet, I’d discovered this hidden treasure trove. At that age, I was too young to understand what all the strangely shaped implements were used for—it wasn’t until a few years later when I woke up to the sound of mom moaning and groaning, and snuck in to see why that I discovered what they were used for. Selecting a long thin, purple and chrome vibrator, I made my way back to the living room again.

God!! I felt so naughty, so mischievous... I never acted this way, never even DREAMED of doing something like this! And I was doing it in the living room, where my parents might come home any second and find me. And THAT thought, the idea of being caught with my pants around my ankles, playing furiously with my pussy, zoning out in front of a DVD image of myself being hypnotized... my vision blurred slightly, and a weakness overcame me as a burst of pleasure shot forth from the pit of my stomach, flowing out between my now dripping thighs.

Wow. I just had my first ever orgasm contemplating being caught by my parents masturbating myself into a stupor. What does that say about my frame of mind? Did this mean I was an exhibitionist? Or a humiliation junkie? Or was it the idea of zoning out, going back into a trance while watching myself being tranced on TV? I also briefly considered the option that I had serious parental issues, but I quickly discarded THAT thought before it was even fully formed. Whatever was going on with me, whatever sexual kink was coming into fruition, I was absolutely sure it wasn’t an Oedipus or an Electra kind of thing.

Back in the living room, I slipped the disc into the DVD player, and settled into a recliner. With anxious and excited fingers I slid my jeans down to my ankles, followed soon by my panties. They were wet, sticky from my earlier explosion, which surprisingly had only fueled my need for more and deeper pleasures. I slid a finger gently over my nexus... the first time consciously touching myself there, other than for hygienic reasons... Mmmmm... soft, and warm, not icky or nasty, or bad in any way... in fact... it felt.... mmmmm... really really good. Before I knew it, my fingers were rubbing and teasing my hot little kitty, my breath coming in short shallow little breaths, and I hadn’t even started the disc yet! Reaching out with my free hand, I pushed the PLAY button on the remote, then settled back to watch the show.

Instead of a view of the amphitheater or the stage on screen, I saw a close-up of the Madame’s hand, and in particular... her... ring.

Ruby red gem. Set in gold. Flashing. Sparkling.

My mind... stopped. Just stopped. One minute I was thinking about how naughty this whole situation was, and the next... nothing. My ability to think and reason, or lack thereof, didn’t seem to be affecting my body, however. My hands shifted into third gear, finding my rising clit, and teasing and tormenting that sensitive bud to the point of sweet release. Except... I didn’t. Release, that is. I was on the edge, teetering, but unable to cross over. My free hand snatched up the vibrator, turning it up to high, placing it where it most needed to go, all without me making the conscious decision to do so. Still, it wasn’t enough. The need was overwhelming... and yet, my mind was already overwhelmed by the bright shimming sparkle of the ring dancing before my eyes.

“Good evening,” the Madame’s voice sounded through the speakers, as the close-up panned back to reveal her lovely... enchanting... beautiful face. “By now, you’re most likely sitting there, with your pants around your ankles, frigging yourself silly, desperately trying to make yourself cum. You’re also probably wondering, with the few brain cells left that aren’t completely under my control, just what’s happening here. You are obviously completely under my control,” the acknowledgement of which sent my arousal to an even higher peak, “but the question is... how did I do it? I placed you and several others in my power during the hypnosis show, put you through the usual string of antics on the stage, and then sent you all back to your perspective homes. That much you know. What you’re not yet aware of are the additional instructions I gave you, whispered now and again through the speakers, masked by the music so that only your subconscious mind would be receptive to my will.”

She smirked. The camera slid back once more, showing the Madame seating comfortably on a cushioned love seat, dressed in a fancy red silk dress with matching pumps, her legs crossed at the knee. “Everyone at the show received my subliminal instructions, but if you’re watching this DVD, then you are special. You were handpicked by me to become one of my many, many, mind-controlled little thralls. Either you were extremely receptive to hypnosis, a fact that I determined within a few seconds in your presence—or you were an attractive, enticing piece of girlflesh!” She licked her lips. “Or, possibly, both. At any rate, you attracted my attention, and so I have decided to activate the carefully crafted series of suggestions resting quietly inside your mind.”

“First of all, you are now deeply attracted to me. Infatuated. It doesn’t matter what your previous orientation was, whether you were straight or not. If you were ‘bent’, congratulations, you’re now even MORE bent. Secondly, you are completely, totally, utterly submissive to me and to my will. I am your Mistress, and you, dear, are now my obedient little thrall. Lastly... and I KNOW this one is particularly important to you right now, you are unable to cum unless I permit it.” Her smile turned slightly wicked. “Your need will continue to grow and grow until you achieve satisfaction, and you will only gain satisfaction when you submit to me, completely and totally... when even that last small bit of resistance within you has been defeated.” She chuckled softly. “It takes different amounts of time, depending on the individual, but there’s no rush. I’ll wait.”

And wait she did. The DVD seemed to pause, showing the Madame... no, showing the MISTRESS, sitting there idly, her crossed leg kicking idly, waiting for some response from me. Those few brain cells she’d left me suddenly flared back into existence, and I realized dimly that I was, still, resisting. A little bit, a tiny insignificant bit, but I was fighting it. Not enough to make a difference in the grand scheme of things, considering my situation, but enough to keep me from the pleasure I sooooooo very much needed right now.

Why? Why was I fighting total surrender? Was it... yes... yes. Because I was a heroine. I was Luminaire, the Light of Justice... and I had to fight the good fight. I had to protect people... had to stop bad guys from hurting the innocent... had to be a good girl... make my parents proud...

And what about you? Mistress’ voice seemed to whisper in the inner recesses of my brain. What about YOUR needs? Does being a good girl give you fulfillment? Does risking your life night after night for a bunch of strangers REALLY make you happy? Strangers that as often as not don’t even bother to thank you? My mind flashed back to earlier in the afternoon, the jewelry store, and Mistress thanking me, her red gem flashing, dazzling my vision even as she spoke her words of thanks. Yes, dear, I thanks you for rescuing me. I still WANT to thank you... up close and personal, in a way that none of the people you’ve ever helped before would even dream of helping you. And you WANT it, too... more than you’ve wanted ANYTHING else in your life. Don’t you?

“Yesss,” my voice answered numbly, my hands speeding up their ministrations. God... I was so close, so close... I needed this soooo fucking bad!

Then all you have to do is to submit. Fully and completely. Just give in that last small drop of resistance within you... and accept me as your Mistress with all your heart. You can still be a heroine... Mistress’ heroine. You can still fight the good fight, and protect the innocent... only now Mistress will decide for you who is innocent, and who needs protecting. you’ll be her good girl... and she’ll be prouder and more appreciative than your parents ever were!

“Please...” I whispered softly, my eyes fluttering. The hand holding the vibrator let go for a moment, reaching out blindly, to someone, anyone... to something... something to center me... a solid rock within this universe of shifting, twirling, spiraling reality. I was sinking and sinking fast, my very identity fraying apart at the seams. My hand reached out... but grasped only empty air. My eyes closed. My need was too great. I needed... needed... needed... needed...

I needed to submit.

The hand holding the DVD remote spasmed slightly as my resistance shattered, unpausing it, and Mistress smiled wickedly again. “Ah. So, you’ve finally decided to submit to me. That didn’t take very long at all. Now, the only thing keeping you from falling completely under my spell is for you to cum for me. And the only thing keeping you from cumming... is to hear me utter two simple words.” She paused again, for dramatic effect, and then her lips moved, uttering the two words that would forever change me.

“Good girl.”

Light filled my vision, bright white sparkling shining light, and as I came I felt myself literally lifting off the ground. I screamed in sheer ecstasy as a supernova of pleasure exploded within me. My world became light. I became light. Had anyone in a two square block radius of my house had bothered to glance outside their window, they would no doubt have stunned and amazed at the involuntary light show I was putting on. And throughout it all, the only thought going through my mind was ‘this is good, this is right, this is the way it should be... cumming for my Mistress... like a good girl should’.

I think I passed out from sensory overload. When I came to a while later, the DVD had finished playing, and I could actually think again. Not that it really mattered. My outlook on things had changed. I knew who I was and what my purpose in being was. I stood up from the recliner, sliding my panties and jeans completely off, and tossed them into the dirty clothes hamper. Then I took a couple of towels and wiped my juices up from the recliner, thankful that Dad had shelled out the money for leather seats. Finally, I ejected the DVD from the DVD player, and shattered it, breaking it into several pieces before tossing it into the trash. As much as I longed to hold onto it, and experience Mistress’ enslavement of my will over and over, I knew I had to protect her. If mom or dad found it by mistake, and watched it, they wouldn’t understand. They’d think it was something bad, that Mistress was a villain that needed to be vanquished, or something like that. They’d do their best to keep me away from her... and I couldn’t let that happen.

Besides... who needed a DVD when I was about to go to her and experience the real thing, up close and personal?

Momentarily debating whether or not to take a quick shower and make myself presentable, I decided instead to save time and go as I was. Besides, I had a good feeling that I’d end up in the same state before too long once I presented myself to Her, anyway. Slipping into my costume, I packed some regular clothes in a small bag, and taking to the air as Luminaire, I departed my house.