The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows 9: Hidden Within the Shadows

By J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

* * *

Ch. 5) Rose In Bloom

Katie let out a soft sigh as she stepped through the living room of her parent’s home, a feeling of nostalgia sweeping through her. This house had been her home for most of her life, and walking through it now felt very much like coming home. Except... it’s not really my home anymore, she thought sadly, moving to the hallway, a soft hand lightly rubbing against the refinished panel of wood.

Looks like the contractors did a nice job fixing all the damage I caused with my little... temper tantrum,, she thought sadly, remembering her faceoff with Yancy, and her mother only a few weeks before. Goddess bless... I can’t believe I did that... nearly destroyed the house, and Yancy along with it. Not to mention burning a hole through mom’s shoulder. I was just so... so angry. I’m surprise either of them could forgive me for being such a raging bitch.

«Of course, that was because you didn’t have a focus for all that angst and anger,» the insidious voice inside her mind whispered softly. Now, we have a plan, a focus, a goal to work towards. And focusing on that goal and pushing forward is how we deal with that pain and loss. And... speaking of which, strolling down memory lane is nice and all... but we do have things to do. Important things.

“You’re right,” Katie said to herself aloud, walking down the hallway towards a flight of stairs leading down to the basement. Stopping at he end of the floor, in front of a blank featureless wall, she placed her hand lightly against a seemingly random spot on the wall. A soft pale green light shot out, scanning her hand, before a small panel opened up, revealing a hidden seam. Opening it, she walked down into her father’s hidden laboratory, and sat down in front of his main computer console.

“Okay. First things first. Let’s get a picture of all the Supers currently inside the city,” she stated, speaking into the headset’s microphone. The computer acknowledged, cycling through, bringing up a three-dimensional map of the city, with a number of red flashing dots, signifying the super powered individuals and their current locations. Removing a slip of paper from her pocket, she perused the list of Supers her thoughtful and obedient thrall Techna had given her, of her pick of the best and most likely Supers to aid in her plan. Speaking their names one by one, she noted their locations, writing them down as the computer displayed them.

Hmmm... a lot more than I expected are locked up in jail, she mused softly, thinking. Still, I guess it makes it easier to find them if they’re already rounded up in one place. Besides which, I’ve already managed to get the city ordinance passed, granting me permission to conscript and convert any of the city’s criminal element to my cause. It’s about time to put my ‘rehabilitation program’ into action.

On a whim, she entered another name, then sighed softly as the machine continued to cycle, unable to locate the person asked for. Of course, Sioban’s not going to show up. She’s not only out of the country, she is LITERALLY out of this world. Hmmm... not to mention figuratively, as well, she added sadly. If dad’s satellite scanner couldn’t detect mom when she’s in that Yggdrasil place, there’s no reason it should be able to find her or Tawnya there. It was stupid to even think... to get my hopes up. Still, I couldn’t help but give it a try.

It was getting a bit maddening, in a way, how much the scarlet haired pixie was on her mind. No matter what she was doing, whether it was working, or relaxing, fighting criminals or simply having lunch, Sioban McMillan kept creeping back into her thoughts. There was no denying how much she cared for her... and Tawnya. Both of them, of course. She loved them dearly, with all her heart... but if she were truly honest with herself, she’d have to admit that Bonnie held a special place in her heart.

If only she felt the same way about me, Katie thought dimly, pushing away from the computer console. A lone tear made its way down her cheek before she managed to push away the dark thoughts. No. It doesn’t matter. Besides, having ‘friends with benefits’ is beyond wonderful. I’d be crazy to want to risk what we have for something more, anyway. I would never want to go back to the way things were before having those angels in my life...

Nodding to herself, she shut down the program, and left the lab, making her way back to the entrance. “All right then. Next stop... River City Maximum Security Prison...”

* * *

“Hi there, honey, um... sorry, what’s your name again?” the front desk guard asked the young dark haired orderly as she walked by.

“Oh, hello. It’s Mindy. Mindy Carson,” she said with a slight smile, gesturing to the name tag on her scrubs. “Sorry, the temp agency sent me over. Do I need to sign in or something?”

“Yeah, just right here, to time you in,” the guard, Jake replied. Large, somewhat heavyset, and balding, yet paradoxically, he considered himself a ladies’ man. He gave her the once over as she leant forward to sign in. “Great. The admin, Doctor Taylor, will sign your time card when you leave at ten, but yeah, you’re good. Go check in with your supervisor, Mario, and he’ll give you your assignment.”

Mindy flashed him a smile. “Thanks again. I’ll catch you later.”

Jake chuckled, giving her a wink. “Yeah. I’ll be looking forward to it.”

Rounding the corner, Rose let out a sigh, the fake plastered smile slipping away. Guh. What is it with security guards? Do they all go to some special school to learn how to be assholes or something? I swear... it’s like you have to be an over-forty, fat, balding, guy with a raging libido and absolutely no shame to even get the job. She reached automatically for her side, for the belt loop holding her cigarettes, only to wince slightly as she caught only air. Yeah. Fuck. I’m under cover. No smoking inside the hospital, Rose... have to wait ’til your break in two hours.

Sighing again, she forced her frustration down and forced the frown away. She knew that her anger and frustration was misplaced, that she would have normally not given a second thought about the security guard. No, the reason her emotions were all over the place were due to the conversation she’d had just before entering. Normally, she could push it all away, lose herself in whatever disguise or persona she was portraying, being the calm, composed, logical and emotionless ‘Vulcan’ she’d trained to be. But now, it was all she could do to maintain her poise without breaking down, let alone achieve her usual state of zenlike focus.

Dammit, Rose, man up! she told herself. Remember why you’re doing this! For fuck’s sake, you’re so close to the finish line you’re about to fucking trip over it! Just keep it together a little longer! You can do this! It’s for Chloe... it’s all for Chloe.

“Carson!” her supervisor, Mario called out as she approached. “Perfect timing. I’ve got your assignment ready. Lunch time is just about over, so it’s time for us to go in and do bed checks and cleaning. I’ve given you A-block, rooms sixteen through thirty. You can get any supplies you need from the supply closets at either end of the hall,” he added, handing her a set of keys.

“Thanks,” Rose replied. “So, um... should I be concerned about the, um... inmates—”

“We call them patients,” Mario clarified. “And no, they shouldn’t be a problem. The patients on blocks A and B are harmless normal patients. The potentially harmful or dangerous patients are housed in the C and D blocks, and they’re kept separated from the rest of the group.“

“Really?” Rose asked, sounding intrigued. “So, um... what do you mean by ‘dangerous’? Like ‘crazy psycho killer’ dangerous, or ‘super powered unstoppable juggernaut’ dangerous?” She shuddered slightly. “Sorry. I mean, I’m just an hourly wage slave, and this IS River City. There are a lot of both running around here.”

Mario chuckled. “That’s true enough. But don’t worry. We’ve taken all the proper precautions. We have the latest in FraiserTech security for the entire hospital. And D block is specially fortified against any Supers currently housed there. Trust me, Carson, as long as you follow the guidelines and stay in the designated areas, you’re perfectly safe here.”

Bingo! Rose thought, filing away that information. Block D it is, then.

The rest of the evening was relatively uneventful. Normally quiet and focused anyway, Rose performed her duties exactly as ordered, cleaning up, changing bedpans, and administering meds under the watchful eyes of the nurses. Thankfully, the quiet steady work helped to quiet the storm raging in her heart, lulling the pain down to a dull ache. By the time her first smoke break rolled around, she was fully settled into her role.

I think I’ve got the lay of the land pretty well by now, she mused, taking a well-deserved drag, And the way the other orderlies and nurses gossip, I don’t even have to try and pump them for information—hell, stand in one place long enough and you’ll hear someone bitch, moan, or complain about every doctor, nurse or patient in this entire facility! They even offered the interesting little tidbit about the door locks for the more, ahem, special patients. Hopefully by the time my shift’s over, I’ll have figured out the guard’s shift change time as well.

She sighed deeply, leaning her head back, exhaling a large plume of smoke. Goddess... am I crazy? Am I doing all this for nothing? This is... it’s crazy. Insane! I’m in an insane asylum trying to break out an inmate—excuse me, patient—to try and help my friend. I’m throwing out everything I ever knew in the forlorn hope that this mental patient can somehow ‘magically’ fix everything and make it all better... No. She shook her head. No. I can’t think that way now. I’m committed to this. If I start doubting myself now, I’ll never be able to see it through to the end.

Tamping out the cigarette, she flicked the butt across the area into the cement lined ashtray, then straightened her scrubs before heading back inside.

* * *

Brian Chang let out an audible sigh as he entered the visitation room to find his ‘special visitor’ wearing a brightly colored pink and white costume. “Great. Just great. I finally get another hot female visitor after all these weeks, and it has to be one of you costume wearing clowns.” Sighing heavily, he made his way over to the chair and sat down. “Why don’t any NORMAL hotties ever come to visit me?”

Katie frowned slightly. “Just a personal observation, but probably because you’re a pig.” Sighing softly, she sat up, straightening her skirt. “Mr. Chang... I’ve come to offer you a proposition—”

“Nice trick,” Chang piped up, frowning slightly. “You know... that thing you’re doing. Interesting. I haven’t seen a mental defense quite like this one before. What did you do, Blondie, pour a gallon of thirty weight oil in your ear canal?” He shook his head. “Clever. I’m guessing that big titted bitch must have blabbed to the warden that this stupid necklace doesn’t prevent me from reading a person’s mind, so you came prepared.”

“Big titted...” Katie said slowly, frowning, then blinked as she connected the dots. “Ah. You must mean Mrs. Patricia Grimalde, the Chief Federal Prosecutor. I’d heard she paid you a visit a while back.” Her eyes narrowed. “And yet, even with that... ‘glowing recommendation’, I still thought you might prove useful for a certain endeavor I’m instigating.”

“Sorry. Not interested,” Chang said simply, leaning back in his chair. “I have no love at all for you costume wearing goody-goodies, and even less for a friend of ol’ Turbo Tits.” He glanced at Katie sidelong, grinning. “Although I have to say, for someone barely old enough to qualify as jailbait yourself, you actually outclass her in the boob department. Tell you what, kiddie... lose the costume, give me really long, really hot titty-fuck with those melons of yours... and maybe I’ll reconsider.”

Luminaire blinked, caught completely off guard by the man’s cavalier attitude. “Wha... what the hell is WRONG with you?!?” she asked furiously. “Do you honestly TRY to be such an asshole to everyone around you, or does it just come naturally?”

Far from insulted, Chang merely laughed. “What can I say, babe? It’s a gift. As for your ‘proposal’ or whatever, understand this: you have nothing on me, and no way to get me to agree to help or aid you in anyway. I’m already in jail, already on the Warden’s shit list... and already on the bad side of one seriously fucking raging cunt of a Chief Justice—”

“Chief Prosecutor!” Katie cut in.

“Chief-don’t-give-a-flying-fuck!” Change finished. “My point, aside from getting me the fuck out of this hellhole and-or taking me up on the offer of that titty-fuck, you have nothing to offer me. So I have no motivation whatsoever to help you with this ‘endeavor’ of yours.”

Luminaire smirked, crossing her arms, her eyes flashing violet and black. “I see. You make a very compelling argument, Mr. Chang. But it might interest you to know that that is EXACTLY what I’m offering.” She paused, considering. “And by that, I mean getting your sorry ass out of prison, NOT the tit job. You can consider that off the table.”

Chang sat up, intrigued as the blonde heroine pushed a folder across the table to him. Opening it, he skimmed the paper, frowning a bit, the re-read it again, carefully, blinking in disbelief. “This is... are you serious? Is this really legit?” he asked. “This basically amounts to a full pardon, as well as installing me here at the prison as a... ‘criminal counselor and rehabilitation specialist’?” His eyes narrowed, and he tossed the folder back across the table. “What’s the catch? You’re obviously not stupid enough to believe I would actually follow through with any of the stuff in this once the pardon is sent through and I’m released. So why offer me this, knowing you don’t have any way to enforce it?”

“Oh? And who says I don’t?” Katie countered, holding up a lightly glowing hand, pointing it at Chang, who blanched, backing up slightly. “I’ll admit, Mr. Chang, the idea of helping you in ANY way kind of feels wrong, all things considered. After all, you and my family have such a history,” she stated, the glow contracting, forming a familiar yellow ball at the tip of her index finger. “First, you tried to brainwash my mom, Omega Girl, and use her as a human battery to take over the world,” causing Chang to gasp, “then you try and set up my brother for murder and have him sent to prison,” she added, as the ball of light began to shrink, growing dim, and taking on a glistening oily appearance, “until my dad tracked you down and thrashed you, stuck that necklace around your neck, and tossed you here into prison. All in all, I’d say you fully deserve to stay right where you are. In fact, I should probably do us all a favor and end you once and for all!”

Oh shit! Oh shit! Was this all just an act to get in here to kill me?!? Chang thought fearfully, suddenly more afraid than even during her talk with Blackfinger’s vicious little slut of a wife. At least with Patricia, he’d been able to read her thoughts, and knew exactly what he was facing with her. The so-called Light of Justice standing before him now was totally unreadable, and clearly had an axe to grind with him about her family. He’d heard all about the aftermath of Duncan Frasier’s little war against his brother Eugene, aka, Armor Man, and his family, had heard from fellow inmates and on the news the devastation caused by that tyrannical madman bombing the hell out of the city. Few, if any, knew of his own involvement with Duncan Frasier’s schemes... but apparently Frasier’s daughter had figured it out, and was looking to exact her revenge.

Supernova merely smiled, enjoying the look of fear on the man’s face. Everything she’d said was true. The world most likely would be better off without Brainstorm in it, even if he was currently locked away and rendered harmless. And after what he’d done to Jimmy, he deserved to fry. But... this isn’t about vengeance, as lovely and delicious as that would be. This is about completing the plan... doing what’s necessary. Her smile widened a bit at the telltale sound of water. Of course, being able to scare the big bad Brian Chang into peeing himself is merely a bonus.

With a flick of her finger, she sent the dark orb flying, straight into the Asian psychic’s mind. Chang gasped, no doubt expecting something dire, to explode in a loud and messy fashion... only to sigh in relief a moment later before gagging, eyes wide, as his brain began to be overwritten. He sank to his knees, shuddering, his face frozen in a look of complete horror, struggling to fight the invasion in his mind.

“How it feel, Brainstorm?” Katie asked him, taunting. “What’s it like to be on THIS side of the mindfuck... to be the one getting your thoughts and feelings screwed around with instead of the other way around?” She chuckled darkly, as he let out a loud groan. Normally, the process was painless, and usually quite pleasurable, often ending with her victim finishing in an explosive climax. With Chang, however, she’d wanted to try something different, taking no small delight in making the transition as jarring and violent as possible. It reminded her a bit of her first time using this ability, when she’d blotted out Sureshot’s mind, rendering him a brainless, thoughtless vegetable.

Hmm, she contemplated. Maybe when this is all over and done with, I should stop by his cell and pay the bastard a little visit as well... She shook her head, and sighed. No, I’m too busy to indulge in petty vengeance. Besides... he’s over and done with now. He’s best left buried and forgotten. It’s not worth my time or consideration.

Finally, after several more minutes, Chang let out a soft sigh, and his eyes rolled back down from the back of his head. Katie waited calmly, as he rose unsteadily back to his feet, apparently heedless of the wetness dripping down the front of his pants. Blinking, he stared at the blonde heroine. And smiled.

“Thank you for showing me the Light, Mistress,” he said in a soft relaxed voice. “I am looking forward to helping you with your great mission.”

Katie smiled in return. “Glad to hear it. So, I assume I can count on you to help with the rehabilitation program here at the prison?” she asked, using a glowing hand to melt away the restrictive necklace around his neck.

“Of course, Mistress,” he stated with a slight bow. “It will be my pleasure. Rest assure... very soon everyone in this facility will know of your greatness. They too will see the Light, and take their place at your side.” He chuckled ruefully. “I shall see to it personally.”

* * *

Emily Clarke groaned loudly, her head lolling to the side, as she struggled to regain consciousness. Her head felt foggy, and from the position she was lying, she was pretty sure her left arm had fallen asleep. Groaning again, her eyes fluttered open, and she glanced around at her surroundings. Confused at first at the unfamiliar setting, the memory of what had happened before suddenly rushed back to her.

She’d gotten up early to go jogging as usual, giving Amber’s sleepy self a soft lingering kiss before heading out into the cool morning. She’d taken her usual route, circling around the University jogging route at a nice brisk pace, beating her usual time by about twenty seconds. Feeling pretty good, she’d stopped in front of the student union building to cool down a bit and take a swig of bottled water. She’d just finished, and was preparing to job back to her to the Beautiful Gems mansion when a vaguely familiar woman walked up to her, asking the time. She’d glanced down at her watch to read off the time, when she’d felt... something... a strange sensation, a sudden inexplicable euphoria combined with an intense drowsiness.

Emily groaned softly, the mere memory of that sensation causing her thighs to clench. It had been both incredibly intense and frustrating, as the need and desire to cum had only been surpassed by the steadily rising lethargy that had accompanied it. She was pretty sure she’d cum at the end when she’d passed out, though she wasn’t sure which had happened first. And then... she’d woken up here, on the couch of what appeared to be someone’s private office.

“That’s it!” she said suddenly, sitting up. “That’s where I remember her from! She’s a teacher!”

“A doctor, actually,” an amused female voice replied behind her, causing Emily to whirl around. “Good afternoon. I hope you had a good nap,” she said, stepping into the room, allowing Emily a good look at her. The tall curvy brunette was very pretty, dressed in a dark blue business suit, with a long skirt and matching pumps. “So, I hear congratulations are in order,” Dr. Winstead continued, walking over to sit next to the confused girl on the couch. She gestured to the ring on her finger. “Have you two set a date yet?” the doctor asked idly. “It’s nearly summer now, you know. Typically, it’s best to avoid winter and spring weddings, as the weather tends to be rather unpredictable.”

“Um, yes, we, er, have talked about a wedding date, but we don’t have anything set in stone yet,” Emily replied, frowning. “Excuse me, Miss, um...”

Doctor,” Christy repeated with a slight frown. “Dr. Winstead. I swear, youngsters these days have no sense of respect...“

Emily’s frowned deepened. “Well, excuse me, Doctor,” she added with an edge, “but just what the heck is going on here? What happened to me earlier? And why did you bring me here to your office?“

“Oh, I merely wanted to have a nice little chat with you, dear,” the woman said idly, reaching up to unbutton the topmost buttons of her jacket and blouse. “You see, my dear, I’m a woman that’s used to getting whatever she wants. Call me selfish if you will, but it’s a dog-eat-dog world, and if you don’t want to end up getting bitten, you need to be the one doing the biting. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

“Not a word,” Emily said, shaking her head. “But I don’t really care. Thanks for that... whatever it was you hit me with. And thanks for the lovely ‘chat’,” she said, making finger quotes, “but I have people to see and places to be, so if you’ll excuse me...”

Christy scowled at the green haired girl. “People like your beloved Jimmy Frasier?” she spat, the small vein on her forehead throbbing. “Don’t bother to try and deny it—I saw you two out in the hall just yesterday after class.” Unbuttoning another button, she leant forward, allowing the purple stone of the pendant around her neck to show. Emily’s eyes were immediately drawn to it, and it began to glow with a soft pleasing light. “The problem here, sweetie,” the devilish doctor continued, “is that I have designs on that young man myself. And I’m not about to allow him to escape my grasp, not when I have the means at my disposal to make him mine.” She grinned, a wicked twisting of her lips as Emily’s eyes began to glaze over, her hazel eyes now sporting a purplish tint as well. “Just as you are mine now, isn’t that right, dear?”

“Yesss... Doctorr...” Emily slurred, a soft sleepy smile beginning to form on her face. “I’m... yoursss... all yoourrrs...” Suddenly, she blinked, shaking her head. “Wait... no. Something’s not... I can’t... no... mustn’t let you... c... c-control... me...”

Christy nodded, suitably impressed. “Not bad, girl. Not many people can shrug off the effects of my Succubus Eye gem,” she stated, gently stroking the glowing gem. “But no matter,” she replied, moving close to the dazed Emily, placing a hand gently along her neck. Emily immediately stiffened, then sighed, returning to her previously relaxed and sleepy state. “All it takes it a little touch, and I can easily drain away all that excess energy, and willpower,” Christy said with a grin, her own eyes flashing brightly. “Very soon, you’ll be completely pliant and obedient, another submissive little playtoy for my amusement. And, if you’re a good little toy, maybe I’ll let you watch while I take your beloved Jimmy as my own.”

Emily merely nodded sleepily. “Mmmm... yeesss doctor... whatever you say... mmmm...”

* * *

Rose stood in line with the other orderlies as they clocked out for the night, and the night shift entered to take their place. She forced a smile on her face as her friend, Jake the guard, waved at her. Ah, hell, she groaned inwardly as he made his way over to her. This is an unneeded complication. I need to ditch this guy here and now before he screws with my timetable.

“Hey, Mindy,” Jake said with a smirk, leaning against the wall. “So, how was your first night?”

“Oh, it wasn’t too bad,” ‘Mindy’ replied with a shrug. “Frankly, I was expecting it to be way worse than this. My boyfriend, Frank, he did a stint over at River City General, and he made it sound like I’d be up to my armpits in urine and feces.”

Jake blinked, the smile leaving his face. “Your... boyfriend, huh?” he said. “He’s an orderly too, huh?”

Heh. Perfect. “Frank? No, not really. He’s a doctor,” she clarified, still grinning. “So of course, he did a stint working as an intern, until he earned his residency.” She sighed softly. “Man, I’m glad too. No more long nights alone. In fact, he should be arriving any minute to pick me up. Would you like to meet him? He’s a really great guy.“

“Yeah, I’m sure,” Jake mumbled, walking away with his hands in his pockets, shaking his head. Rose had to fight hard to restrain the urge to chuckle.

Glancing at the clock again, she began counting silently in her head, holding her signed timecard tightly in her hand, walking slowly towards the front door with the rest of the group. As her count reached zero, she knelt down next to a large potted plant, as if to tie her shoe. As the camera overhead moved to reposition itself, she activated her powers, making herself invisible as she phased through the wall. Out of sight, she quickly made her way towards the intersection, and crossed over to D Block. She paused just inside the main hallway as the security screen activated, scanning her location.

Shit! she thought, holding her breath as several beams of light scanned all around her. This shouldn’t happen! My powers render me completely undetectable to all human and electronic senses. This scanner couldn’t have detected me... could it? It IS one of Master’s inventions after all... maybe he created it with me in mind? As the beams finally withdrew, however, Rose let out the breath she’d been holding. Fuck me... I must be getting senile. I remember now, from the building specs—the scanner is sensitive enough to activate on any significant change in air pressure. The scanner can’t detect me, but it can measure the displaced air I caused walking through the doorway. I’ll have to think about that later. That might be a definite problem later when I need to make my great escape with my target in tow.

Making her way to the main waiting station, she phased into a nearby supply closet, then, becoming visible again, stepped out just as a pair of nurses walked by. “...think I need another line of work,” the older nurse, a tall thin muscular black man replied. “Seriously, Mel, I’m getting too old for this shit.”

“Hey, you always say that, Danny,” his shorter, sandy haired, white skinned companion replied. “We both know this is where you’re going to be until you retire. Hey, where else do you get to work with such interesting people?”

“If by ‘working with’ you mean feeding, cleaning up behind, and generally babysitting, then I’d have to say, pretty much anywhere...”

“Excuse me,” Rose said, causing the both to turn. “I was wondering... I’m new here, just on my second week. Can you tell me where, um,” she pulled a slip of paper from her pocket, “room D27 is located?”

“D27, huh?” Danny said with a frown. “Are you sure?” Rose nodded.

“Well, if you really want to know, you go just down this hall, take a left, and it’s on the end on the hall on the right hand side,” Mel explained. “Seriously, though, kid, I think that’s a mistake. I can’t imagine anyone assigning you to the Princess’ room after only being here for two weeks.”

“The Princess’ room?”

“Yeah,” Danny replied. “That’s what we call her. She’s been here for ages... hell, even longer than me, but she never seems to age a day. She’s in her fifties, but she has the personality of a child.”

Yeah, but don’t let her looks fool you,” Mel warned. “Every single doctor, nurse, intern or orderly that’s gone into her room and dared to look her square in the face ends up regressed to a child-like state as well. Hell, we even kept some of the poor bastards that made that mistake as patient here now, and send them in to play with her when she’s lonely and in the mood for a tea party.”

Rose nodded, swallowing. Her apprehension was only half faked. “I... I see. Thanks for the heads up. I think maybe I’ll go talk to my supervisor again and make sure I’ve got the right room.”

Walking back to the corridor, Rose nodded softly to herself. It’s her. It’s definitely her. I’ve got confirmation. She’s here in this facility, in this very block. This crazy mad scheme of mine... it’s all coming together! This can actually work! Okay... I need to figure out a way around this security system, and find a way to get Bobby inside the facility to jury rig the device. And... I definitely have to find a way to keep the Princess from frying my mind before I can help restore hers. I need to do some more planning... but yes. This is definitely doable.

Glancing at her watch, she nodded grimly. About two more minutes before the front gate guard’s relief arrives. I better move it if I want to avoid the next security sweep and get to my car before the parking attendant wonders why I haven’t left yet. Activating her powers again, Ghost Girl vanished, fading from sight as she made her way quickly towards the building’s exit...