The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows VII: Radiant Twilight

by J. Darksong & Baltimore Rogers

Ch. 2) Dreaming Of The Day

“So, Devon,” Deidre, her sister scowled, glancing back and forth between me and her sister, “do you KNOW this pervert or something?”

“Yes, I know him,” she responded smiling, staring at me for several more seconds before turning to glare back at her sister. “And he’s NOT as pervert.”

“Yeah,” I affirmed, nodding. “It was just a misunderstanding. I thought you were your sister. I mean, you two really look a lot alike.”

“Really?” Deidre exclaimed, wide eyed in mock surprise. “So, all the perverted stalking and following me around earlier was REALLY because you meant to follow and stalk my younger sister?” She crossed her arms. “Is that supposed to make me feel better?”

A loud ‘ooooh’ went out from the crowd. Funny, staring into Devon’s beautiful eyes, I’d forgotten they were even there. Sighing deeply, remembering once again how much I hated being the center of attention, I stood up straight to my full height. “Look. I’m not a pervert, alright? Everything that happened today was just a series of unfortunate events. I’m here trying to arrange to have my credits transferred to another school. The clerk over in Administration had me running around all over campus getting signatures from all of my instructors—all before they closed today at five o’ clock. And considering that some of them keep odd office hours, I had to scramble literally all over the campus to get them all.” I took out the signed and dated paperwork from my pocket, holding it up. “I went only where I was supposed to go. If anything, the fact that we kept running into each other means it was probably you stalking me!“

Another ‘oooh’ rang out from the crowd as well as a number of small giggles. Deidre, going slightly red in embarrassment, merely sniffed, turning up her nose. “Hmph. As if I’d be interested in stalking YOU.”

“Hah! As if,” the redhead at Deidre’s left snorted, shaking her head as well.

“Yeah,” the blonde friend on her right agreed, looking me over critically. “Definitely not your type. Steroidal meatheads like him are just sooo high school, after all.”

Steroidal? Meathead? I almost laughed out loud—she was basically calling me a stupid jock! Though my training over the past several months had trimmed and firmed up my physique a bit, I was hardly a bodybuilder. And though I hardly considered myself a genius or anything, I was certainly not a ‘meathead’ or anything. Talk about judging a book by its cover—I found it ironic that she called this situation ‘high school’ when her attitude suggested that she and her friends were the ones acting juvenile.

Luckily I didn’t have to say or do anything, as Devon took matters into her own hands, stepping in front of me to glare at her sister and friends. “Alright that’s enough! Jimmy is my friend. I won’t stand around and have you guys insult him. You don’t even know anything about him!”

“And just what do YOU know about this guy, Dev?” Deidre asked her younger sister. “I don’t recall seeing him around before now. I never heard you talk about him until now. So...what? Is he an ‘online friend’ of yours? Did you meet him on Craig’s List or something?“

Okay. Seriously. What the hell was her problem with me? Did I seriously freak her out that bad when I bumped into her earlier, or was she just naturally a bitch? I felt the small tingling feeling at the edge of my awareness that foretold my little imps pushing at their cages, wanting to be let out the instant my control slipped. Again, my new girlfriend—or, was she? Was I jumping the gun a bit? Soul mate or not, I didn’t want to make assumptions just yet!—took matters into her own hands.

“I don’t feel like talking about this in front of a crowd,” Devon replied stiffly, grabbing my hand. “Jimmy and I are going to go somewhere private and talk. Maybe, you if you guys can get over yourselves, we’ll meet up with you later after your Astronomy class.” She softened slightly at that. I could tell right then that she wasn’t the kind of girl that got upset easily or very often. Indeed, her sister looked practically stunned at being talked back to, as if this was truly a once-in-a-lifetime event. “Um...you get out at seven, right Dee?“

Deidre nodded woodenly. She was, actually, somewhat taken aback by her younger sister’s sudden and inexplicable defense of the pervert. In all of their years growing up together, Devon had never stood up to her, or to anything, the way she just had. Not that she was a doormat, or a pushover, by any means. She was as strong willed as they came, in her own quiet way. No, her sister merely avoided confrontation wherever possible, usually acting as the arbiter or referee between her and her friends on the occasion when they argued or fought. Seeing her stand up like this—for a virtual stranger?—it completely knocked her for a loop.

“C’mon,” she said loudly, dragging me by the arm, leading me out of the building. Outside, she gave me a wry grin, leading me over to the sidewalk. “Sorry about that. Dee is really a nice girl once you get to know her. She’s just...well...really protective of me.”

I nodded. “No problem. I can understand that. I’m kinda the same way with my younger sister.”

“Katie,” Devon said after a moment, her eyes going out of focus. “Katherine Ann. Your twin sister...” She turned to me and smiled. “I just remembered. Wow...this is...kind of freaky, huh?”

“Yeah,” I replied grinning like an idiot. I was still kind of floating on cloud nine right now. I felt the urge to reach out and just...touch her, again. Make sure she was really, really there, and not just my imagination. My hand twitched, as my arm went towards her, almost before I could stop myself. Then I looked up at Devon, grinning, finding her in the same position, her arm partly out towards me, as if she’d just stopped herself from reaching out to touch ME. We shared a look and burst out laughing.

“Sorry about that,” she said after a moment. “I just...it’s going to take a while to get used to the idea that you’re actually here and not just in my dreams at night.“

“Same here,” I said sighing softly. “It’s almost like I’m still asleep and dreaming about this. I have to keep reminding myself that I’m actually awake...and you’re actually...here...”

And she turned towards me, staring at me, green eyes seeming to stare deep into the deepest parts of my soul—stare and not turn away in fear or disgust. The distance between us was so small...minute...infinitesimal. It was almost like gravity acting when our lips touched. We kissed, and the world just went away. If that spark when we touched hands earlier was special, then THIS...this was beyond words.

* * *

Serpentina was not a happy camper.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T HAVE HIM YET?!?” she yelled into her phone, barely resisting the urge to crush the metal and plastic device to bits in her hand. She listened with increasing anger as her underlings gave her a full rundown on their target’s activities over the past week, as well as a number of near successful attempts to capture him, only to be thwarted by what could only be called simple ‘bad luck’. It was uncanny...almost hilarious, in its own way, how the boy managed to elude capture at their hands.

The first day they’d arrived, they’d observed him for a while, getting familiar with his habits, his routines, and set up a simple ‘snatch and grab’ just outside the hotel where he was staying. Then, just as he left the building, just as they were set to pick him up, a street sweeper machine, cleaning the road just across the street, malfunctioned, hitting a large rock or stone, and send it flying at high speeds into their van’s front windshield, shattering it. The crowd of people attracted by the accident had forced them to abort, and change vehicles.

The assignment had gone steadily downhill from there. On the second day, staking out the school, a freak storm resulted in a lightning strike to the main electrical box outside the school’s computer network server, besides which they had parked. They were again forced to abort and retreat as the electric company pulled up to assess and repair the damage in order to restore power to the school’s computer network. On the third day, a teacher from the Administration building was walking by their van and slipped on a puddle of mud, breaking his leg, necessitating an ambulance. Deciding to park a bit further from campus to wait, their target had taken too long to leave the building that they ended up getting ticketed for exceeding the parking time limit. And on the fourth day, the van’s breaks failed when they were pulling up and they ended up crashing into the same electrical box that had been repaired two days earlier.

“So... are you trying to tell me,” Serpentina growled, “that they reason you haven’t captured the target yet is that a lot of random shit just happened to drive you off? And what’s the excuse today, hmm? Eh? Did you get a flat tire on the way to the school or something?” Silence greeted her for a long moment, before the called let out a weak reply.

“Well, um, not flat tires per se,” he replied fearfully. “Um...actually...would you believe...all four were slashed?“

“WHAT?!?”

“Well, we, um, we kinda had to park in a bad section of town,” he hastily explained, “far enough away that the guy wouldn’t start to notice the same van following him around, and, well—”

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” she roared. “Listen to me and listen up! I am sick of this shit! First Blackfinger dicking me around, now you idiots stinking up a simple grab...no one is coming through for me! So get this! You fuckups WILL bring Umbra back here to me, or I’ll personally see you all suffer everything I have planned for him in his place! Do you FUCKING understand me?!?”

“Yeah, yeah, boss, I under—”

Growling, she closed her hand, shattering the cell phone into a small handful of mangled circuits and plastic parts. Disgusted, she tossed the remnants into the trash can at her desk, and walked outside of her office. Several of her people were standing by in the hallway, merely talking idly amongst themselves, but they immediately went silent as she strolled by, instantly averting their eyes, looking away. She smiled slightly at that; everyone in her crew knew about her hypnotic eyes, and no one dared to meet her gaze for fear of what she might do. Which was fine with her—the fear of her minions was like an exotic and flavorful wine that she drank her fill of every day.

Her amusement was only momentary, however, as her anger had yet to be assuaged. What she really needed now was a victim...someone on whom to take out her frustrations. Of course, she could merely pick someone at random to bear the brunt of her rage...and she had before, just to keep her people nervous and off guard. But now...now she was looking for something a bit more specific...something truly memorable—

Ahhh. Perfect.

“Cassandra!” she snapped sharply, causing the young busty Latina before her to squeak and jump nearly a foot into the air. “Cassandra, my dear,” Serpentina purred wickedly, tapping her foot, her high heeled pump giving loud staccato reports on the metal floor, “I’ve just been reviewing your reports on the sale and distribution of our new designer drug, Bliss, over the past month. Perhaps you’d like to explain to me, in detail, the reason why our profits are down across the board!”

The beautiful copper skinned girl flinched as if she’d been struck. “Bu... but, boss!” she protested, still avoiding her gaze, “it’s not our fault! We’re getting a lot of competition, y’know? I mean...there are some new players out there pushing new drugs out on the streets. There’s some real buzz about this mysterious group pushing ‘O’ in our turf now. And that new syndicate coming out of Midas, those so called ‘Dust Bunnies’ trying to expand their shit nationwide. It’s...well...it’s...a buyer’s market, y’know? Even if our shit is the best, there are still people out there that will go for what’s fast and cheap—”

“I didn’t ASK for excuses!” Serpentina cut in, stomping the ground loudly, causing the girl to squeak again. “Our profits are slipping. These rival organizations are taking money out of our pockets...out of MY pocket,” she amended slightly. “It’s all very simple, Cassie. We sell drugs, we make money. If someone else is selling drugs on our turf, they are stealing OUR money. And what do we do to people who steal from us?”

Cassandra’s eyes went wide. “But boss,” she said, lifting her eyes, “you don’t understand! some of these guys are really...dan...ger...ooouuuusss...” she hissed, trailing off her boss’ hypnotic gaze ensnared her mind. Serpentina chuckled inwardly, smiling, exposing her fangs.

“Oh, dear sweet little Cassie,” she whispered, leaning forward, boring her gaze deep into the helpless minion’s mind, “you don’t know the MEANING of the word dangerous. Not yet,” she said taking the girl’s wrist, holding it gently up to her lips, kissing it deftly, even as the girl weakly tried to avert her eyes and break the spell. Then, a soft gasp, which turned into a moan, as sharp fangs pierced tender flesh, sinking deep into the girl’s wrist, as the small token bit of resistance in her faded away completely. Serpentina did laugh then, loudly, licking her lips, sucking the twin drops of blood from her incisors.

“No, little Cassie,” she said as her venom worked its way through the girl’s system, deadening her higher brain functions, leaving her completely open and receptive to her will. “You don’t know what dangerous is. But you’re about to find out.” Turning on her heel, she made her way down the hall towards her private play room. “Follow me, Cassie,” she said, offhandedly, knowing her thrall would obey. “I have so very much to teach you, and you have so very much to learn!“

* * *

I really had a lot to learn.

On one hand, I knew Devon more than I knew anyone else in the world—except Katie, of course. I knew her likes and dislikes, her moods, the sound of her voice, the things she dreamed about, and her aspirations from the future. Now that we’d met, everything from our time together in dreams was there, open and accessible, like an old ancient leather-bound tome that had finally been unlocked. In some ways I knew her even better than I knew myself.

On the other hand...in other ways, it was like I didn’t know her at all. As we talked, and she told me about her time at school, life in her hometown, growing up in her family, it was as if I were learning it all for the first time. For instance, before today, I never knew she had an older sister, or a younger brother. I knew, vaguely, that she had ‘siblings’, but she’d never talked about them, or her parents, much at all. I knew some things...like her mom was a school teacher, like mine, and that her dad worked at some kind of company and wasn’t home very much...but she’d never delved deeply into the specifics. In our dreams we were usually more concerned about what was happening to me at the current time.

Likewise, I learned her experience was similar. I’d apparently never mentioned the Albinns or Aunt Eva to her. She knew my cousin Sylvia was “Nebula” from Symphonic Nebula, of which she was apparently a big fan, but not much about her specifically. In contrast, she knew a lot about Aurora...and had a somewhat bad opinion of her, no doubt skewed by the fragments she knew of my own turbulent relationship with her growing up.

“Really, Devon,” I said sadly softly as we made our way through the parking lot, “you don’t have to be jealous of her. Trust me on that. For one thing...she’s gay. Very, very gay. Of the two of us, she is more likely to be attracted to you than me. Secondly, she’s...involved. She has...had...a serious relationship with another girl.” I sighed softly again, glancing away. There was another very good reason why ’Rora wasn’t an issue anymore these days, but I chose not to dwell on that. Not yet.

“Oh...ohhh,” she said softly, finally remembering something I’d shared with her from a recent dream. “Oh, Jimmy...I’m...I’m sorry. I just now remembered. I’m sorry...” She pulled me tightly into a deep hug, and I melted into her, the pain of the loss easing somewhat.

“Yeah, well...nothing I can do about it,” I said stiffly, forcing a grin. “My mom is the Goddess in this family, not me, and even she can’t reverse time.” I frowned, slightly. “Err...at least I don’t think so.” I had picked up quite a bit about Norse pantheism in the past several months, wanting to know more about my ‘heritage’ as such. It was kind of confusing, and there was a lot of conflicting information out there, but as near as I could tell, my mom was a direct bloodline descendant from Verthandi, the Goddess of the present, of the unfolding length of time that a person existed in. The past, it seems, was strictly the domain of my great-grandma, Granny Vurda, a descendant of Urth, the Mother, or as she’s sometimes known as, ‘the Crone’.

“Do you know a lot about Norse mythology?” I asked her as a whim, wondering the best way to try and explain about my mom and her ‘Sisters’.

“Not really,” she admitted with a shy smirk. “Ancient history was always my worse subject. I’ve always been more interested in modern events, in the here and now, rather than what used to be....as well as what happens next.”

“Hey, now, you have to study all of it to be truly well rounded,” I teased her, coming up behind to goose her sides. “And you know what they say about someone who doesn’t study the past.”

“’Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it’,” she quoted, giggling. “Yeah, I get the not-so-subtle message, oh great wise teacher. So...why the interest in Norse Mythology, though? I thought you were studying to be a doctor?”

A medical assistant, actually, though I didn’t discount the possibility of continuing on to become a doctor sometime in the future. Still, before I could state as much, a guy in a black hoodie and jeans ran by, snatching Devon’s purse from around her arm as he ran by. “HEY!” I yelled, as the thief sprinted across the field, heading for the far side of the campus. “Goddammit...Devon, sweetie, wait here!” I yelled running off after the guy.

“Huh? Jimmy! No, wait!’ she called out after me. “Don’t! That guy...”

But by then I was already too far away to hear any more. The thief, having glanced back to find himself pursued, started to pour on the speed, running flat out for the street, making for the open road. I was a bit perturbed. I didn’t want to lose the guy, but with my bulky frame, I wasn’t exactly the most nimble person around. True, I had other skills to make up for it, such as being able to leap the entire distance between us and more in a single bound, or stun him with a tendril strike from several feet away... but either option would blow my cover and completely destroy my secret identity. It was only around six-twenty in the evening, still too light outside to try shadow cover, and too many people in the area to do so without being seen.

“Damn you! Stop running!” I called after the guy, who merely sped up faster, somehow, slowly widening the gap between us. I was starting to get pissed, and my sides were starting to ache from the sprinting. Scowling, I drew to a halt, panting softly, as the man reached the street, glancing back at me for a moment to gloat. Growling, my hand slipped into my pants pocket.. and I fingers the small handful of coins I was carrying. Smirking wickedly, I took out a penny, taking aim as the thief turned around, preparing to cross the street and vanish into the crowd. Remembering my little altercation with Nytro several months ago, and how I’d stopped her Hummer from getting away, I reared back and threw, tossing the small copper coin right at the thief.

In retrospect, I’m perhaps gotten a LITTLE too keyed up at the guy, and maybe put a bit too much heat into my throw. My aim was true, however, striking him square on the meaty part of his left thigh. The thief collapsed instantly, dropping like a marionette with its strings cut, clutching his leg and howling in pain. He was still screaming bloody murder, however, when I caught up to him, and that’s when I noticed his leg was bleeding. Badly. Apparently my penny had had the equivalent momentum and force of a small caliber handgun, and had penetrated his leg like a bullet.

Suffice it to say, I spent the next several minutes trying to explain to the police when they showed up what happened, that yes, I’d disabled the thief, no, I hadn’t shot him, no, I didn’t even own a gun, yes, he had purse snatched the purse lying on the ground from a young woman, a friend of mine...and on and on and on again, getting nowhere fast, until Devon caught up with us.

“Yes, sir,” she said finally, confirming my story. “And furthermore, Jimmy is a member of the badged Supers program. Right now he’s like an off-duty policeman, out of uniform, but still trying to help. He’s a hero. The only criminal here is the guy being carried off in the ambulance clutching his leg.”

I blinked at that. Huh. She knew I’m a Super? Oh...duh! Of course she does. From the dreams while I was on the run just before I hit Midas City. And ran into Aurora, who knocked some sense into me. Aurora...Forcing the thought aside, I listened as the two police officers conferred, contacting State Trooper Regina Baker to confirm my story. Satisfied, they let me go, heading back to the station to write up the incident as a simple mugging gone wrong.

“Sorry about the mix up, Mr. Frasier,” David, the officer, replied, closing his note pad, sliding it back into his belt. “Next time, though, just notify us that you’re a badged Super in the beginning and save us the hassle, okay? We even have ways to check without revealing your identity, but we have to know that you’re legit.”

“Yeah, well,” I said sheepishly, blushing slightly, “I kinda...left my badge back in my hotel room on the way out. I was in a hurry.”

“Bad idea, Mr. Frasier,” said David, “If it hadn’t been for this little lady you would have been spending a long evening in a small room answering a lot of very embarrassing questions. Keep that badge on you. It’ll save us all a lot of trouble. Okay?”

I nodded.

Once they were gone, and the crowd had moved on, I turned back to Devon and smiled. “My hero! Looks like you came to my rescue.“

“Yes, well, I couldn’t let them cart off my new boyfriend, now could I?” she responded playfully, staring down at the ground, unable to meet my gaze for some reason. Ah. I’d wondered who would broach the subject of what exactly we were now first. In a normal situation, it might be strange or kind of creepy to move onto to an official committed relationship a less than an hour after meeting for the first time. Our situation was anything but normal, however. Whether or not we’d ever met in person before now, we have known each other for all our lives.

“Thanks, Devon,” I said sincerely, leaning up to kiss her lips. “And I mean that. I would have been in big trouble if not for you.” I kissed her again, feeling her shiver slightly against me. “Listen, Dev...I’m sorry, but I should probably go back to my hotel room and grab my badge just in case anything else weird happens, yanno? If you don’t mind waiting or anything, I could go grab Jenny and be back in a jiff—”

“Or...I could go back to the hotel with you?” she asked shyly. “Wait...wait a sec. Who’s Jenny?” she asked with a frown. I barely kept from laughing at the jealousy pouring off her in waves.

“This is Jenny,” I said proudly, minutes later, gesturing to my (many times) rebuilt classic car. “She’s quite a special girl, but you don’t need to be jealous of her.”

Cheeks red, Devon glanced away, crossing her arms at her chest. “I, um, never said I was, um, jealous, or anything.” I did laugh this time.

On the road, we drove along in silence for a few moments before she spoke up again. “So...um...we should probably talk about the ‘Super’ thing, huh?” I nodded in response.

“Yeah. I guess.” I replied, pondering. “I guess you know the drill by now...dark shadowy light draining powers, will-sapping tendrils, super human strength.” I shrugged. “And of course the cloud of bad luck that follows me around.”

She nodded. “I was kinda wondering that about that. I mean...well, it doesn’t affect you directly, right? YOU haven’t been hit by falling objects or struck by lightning, or anything like that right? It’s mostly stuff and people around you that get hit with the bad luck.“

“True, though the blowback usually affects me in same way as well. Like, if I needed to make an important call, my cell phone wouldn’t break, but there would be a problem with the cell tower overheating, and everyone else’s calls would be cut off, but mine would too.“

Devon frowned slightly, biting her lip. “That’s really...weird. And kind of random. You’d think there would be some kind of rhyme or reason to it.”

“Tell me about it,” I groaned, turning the corner, heading into the parking lot. “I’ve tried most of my life to get a handle on it. Frankly, the best I can do is try and guide the effect, if not actually control it. I once tried to use it to break myself out of a crystal shell...and it chose to react by causing a meteorite from space to fall down a few feet from where I was standing.” I shuddered, remembering that. “I, um...kinda learned not to try to focus its attention too much after that. If I can get it to break something that needs to be broken without taking out the entire city with it, I call it a win and move on.”

I turned off the engine and sighed softly. “So, what about you? I’ve been curious now, and I can’t believe I never asked before, but what kind of powers do you have?” I glanced at her, only to find her staring straight ahead, eyes bulging. “Um, Dev? You okay? What’s wrong?”

“You’re staying there?!?” she asked, incredulously. “Alone? In your own private cabin?!?” At which point, I kind of blushed, groaning inwardly. The Sundance Mountain Resort was a little off the beaten track, as far as hotels ran, but it was where my mom had booked for me to stay while I tried to get my college transfer straightened out. Or, I suppose I should say, my mom’s travel agent booked me. And I liked Francine, I really did...but the girl tended to go a bit overboard with the glitz and glamour. A five star hotel resort? I mean, my dad was the billionaire, not me! I was personally happier staying at a Hotel 6 than the Hilton—I hated being fussed over and preferred just being left alone to fend for myself.

I guess I’m just lucky I hadn’t wanted to commute in from Salt Lake City itself—she’d wanted to put me up at the Grand American. If seeing this place makes her speechless, seeing the GA’s penthouse would have caused her to faint dead away.

And yet...somehow sensing my discomfort, she placed a hand on my cheek, forcing me to look in her eyes. “It’s okay,” she said quietly. “I was just...caught off guard, yanno? I mean, I knew you and your family were, well, rich, but it didn’t really sink in what that meant until just now. I mean, you’re a kinda regular guy...for a super hero, that is,” she added with a giggle.

I laughed back at her reaction, leaning forward to kiss her. “I’m sorry...you shouldn’t have to apologize for being caught off guard like that. Truthfully, I don’t really think about it that much. Dad is kind of ‘old school’, I guess you could say. He started off with nothing but the clothes on his back and his smarts and worked his way to where he is today. He’s tried to instill in Katie and me what it means to work hard and not take things for granted. I think we learned the lesson a little TOO well sometimes,” I concluded ruefully.

There was no reason to share my school experiences with her, the loneliness and isolation, of not fitting in to any specific group. We’d both shared that phase of our lives in dreams enough that we both knew more than enough about each others’ growing pains.

“Well, let’s go,” she said after a moment, opening the car door, slipping out into the cool evening air. “Let’s see the inside of this place. I’m curious if you’re a neatnik, or a slob, when you’re all by yourself,” she said with a sly grin. “Something tells me you’re the kind of guy that needs a woman’s touch to your living arrangements.”

Allowing her inside, I showed her just how close to the mark she’d come. “Huh. Well, it’s not quite what I expected,” she said with a grin, “but at least it’s clean.”

“Okay, first of all, none of this stuff is mine,” I protested, gesturing to the animal heads mounted on the walls. “I think the usual clientele they get out here are the outdoors types that want to hunt, or swim, or explore a bit. I didn’t select the room or the decor, I just didn’t raise a big ruckus about it either. And anyway, I’m only here to sleep, shower, and change clothes—I spend all the rest of my time at the college or in town.”

She merely nodded, apparently amused by my discomfort to her teasing. I was beginning to get a feel for just the kind of woman she really was. She was sweet, kind and gentle, but with a core of hidden strength and what I knew to be a fiery passion. She was shy, particularly around new people, but once she felt comfortable around you, she had no problem showing you the kind warm hearted and playful soul she was. Even if we hadn’t shared a special bond our entire lives, I could clearly see falling in love with her at our first meeting.

Peeking around the corner, she headed on into the main foyer, and I had to hurry to catch up. “As you can see, it’s a full resort, despite the, um, ‘wild man’ decorum. Satellite ready big screen TV, high speed internet, a six person Jacuzzi, as well as all the normal bathroom amenities.” I gestured to the window. “Aside from the really awesome view of the mountains in the background, this place also has a tennis court, hiking trail, a gun range, golf course—pretty much anything you might want to try while on vacation.” I paused before going over the catering and food preparation facilities, finding Devon’s attention focused somewhere else entirely.

My bedroom.

“Um...wow,” she said softly, suddenly shy again. “That’s a really big bed,” she gestured towards the King sized rustic wood carved four poster in the far right corner. “It looks really...um...comfortable.”

I sighed softly, walking up behind her. She stiffened slightly as my hands went to her shoulders, then relaxed as I began kneading them softly. “It’s okay, Dev,” i murmured softly in her ear, nibbling it gently. “We don’t need to rush things. We have all the time in the world.”

“N-n-no,” she shuddered slightly, turning in my arms to face me, staring up into my eyes. “I want this. I do. And...I’m r-ready. Really I am. I’m just...a little...”

“Nervous?” I asked, kissing her gently on the lips.

“Extremely,” she admitted, rising up on her tiptoes a bit to prolong the contact. “But I want this. Please.”

I closed my eyes, taking this all in. Devon wanted me, wanted this...but was she really ready for it? Unlike myself, she was completely inexperienced, having saved herself for me, for this night. I felt equal parts shame in not being able to give her the same, and hope, that my experience would allow me to give her what she desired, what she deserved. Determined that this time would be all about her, I nodded simply, leading her slowly and gently to the bed. Pressing her down firmly but tenderly to the mattress, I gave her a smile of encouragement, and she responded in kind even through her fear.

Starting at the bottom, I untied and removed her shoes and her socks, massaging and caressing her feet gently before moving slowly up her legs. Pausing to catch her eyes again, I nodded slightly. “Trust me, baby,” I husked, my arousal at the situation causing my voice to deepen, “you have nothing to be afraid of. We’ll go as fast or as slow as you need. This is all about you tonight.”

“But, no...” she said, sitting up and protesting weakly as my hands delved playfully at the seam between her thighs, noting idly the small stain of her moisture through her pants. “It s-should b-be...about...oohh gaawwddd...” she moaned, her protest failing as I gently cupped and groped her fabric covered mons. I smiled at that; she was so sensitive that I would likely have her cumming before I even finished undressing her.

“Shhh,” I said softly, pressing her back down against the bed, lifting her legs slightly, as my hands made quick work of her belt and zipper, sliding off her slacks with a practiced ease that even I didn’t know I had. “Just lie back and relax,” I told her, soothingly, again caressing and stroking her soft tender feet, leaning down to kiss them gently, working my way over her bare legs, stopping just before reaching her panty covered sex. “This is all just the prelude,” I reminded her, stroking along her inner thighs, feeling her muscles clench and move, wanting more contact, needing it lower and deeper but receiving only more teasing. “The best...is yet...to come.”

“Nggghyyaaa,,” she groaned, eyes fluttering, hands clenching, grabbing hold of the bed sheet and twisting savagely in her frustration. I had her completely off balance; she wasn’t tied down or bound in any way, and simply bucking her hips forward would give her the contact she needed so desperately, yet she meekly accepted my guidance, letting me do what I would, how I wished, to her sex-starved body. I had a moment of clarity then, a sudden unexpected insight. She was submitting to me, in a way...giving herself to me, completely, in a way even she didn’t fully realize. It struck me then how familiar a theme it was with the women in my life—my mom, my sister, Megan, my cousins, though granted Nebby tended to alternate randomly between dominant and submissive status depending on the mood of her lover. Even Aunt Eva and Aunt Roni exhibited those tendencies, though I’d only recently become aware enough about it through contact with Megan to see it for what it was.

And now Devon...unconsciously, or subconsciously at least, giving herself to me so completely, so totally, that she was completely at my mercy without hypnosis, or mind control, or anything. Sliding a hand underneath her blouse, teasing a hard peaking nipple, I realized I could probably demand for her to do anything I wanted right now, and she would do it—gladly, eagerly, to the best of her ability—if only I promised to make her feel like this again.

It wasn’t weakness, not anything of the sort. Her submission was a willing gift, to someone she loved and trusted. And she did—deeply enough to turn off her mind and her will and simply exist in the moment—letting herself feel whatever I chose to give her, knowing that it was safe to do. Because I would have rather died myself that do anything to hurt her.

For a moment, that revelation rocked me to my core, caught me flat footed like a steel girder to the back of my skull. This was the kind of connection that I’d searched for my entire life...and now here she was, right here before me. Shaking off my mental lethargy, I resumed my attention with a vigor and love that made my earlier ministrations pale to by comparison.

“Gaaahhhh!” she cried out in surprise as I ripped the buttons off her blouse, opening it and peeling it back, exposing her lovely soft cream colored flesh, her breasts still covered by the thin lacy white bra, a perfect match to the panties she wore, the only two pieces of clothing she had remaining. Her face was deeply flushed, and her eyes had a wild look to them. I knew she wouldn’t be able to stand much more teasing, but I wasn’t quite ready to let her go over the edge just yet. I needed to distract her a bit without letting her arousal drop back down, so I straddled her, pulling her head gently to mine, letting my lips brush lightly against her own. As I’d hoped, her arms came up, and she clutched me fiercely, latching onto my mouth with her own with fervor. We kissed for several minutes, and she ground her body against mine all the while, her arousal still high but evening out somewhat.

I was breathless and hard as a freaking boulder by the time I broke the kiss. I was beginning to lose control myself, and had to remind myself that this was about Devon’s pleasure first and foremost. “Want to see a magic trick?” I asked her, panting softly, pressing her hands gently against my cloth covered chest. Not bothering to wait for a coherent response, I activated Dad’s Neuroweave implant system, dissolving away my clothing with a thought. Her hands actually spasmed as they came into contact with my bare chest, her nails tracing lines as they explored every inch of me, as if she just couldn’t touch me enough. While her hands were occupied, I set mine to the task of removing her bra, deftly freeing her sweet soft supple breasts.

Ohhhhhh wow... I thought dreamily, She, Katie, and my mom must have some genetics in common...at least in the breast department...

Katie. An image flashed in my mind at the thought of her...a strange image even for me...of her wearing a ten gallon hat, cowgirl vest, and nothing else, speaking in a comically bad Southern accent, being teased and tickled and caressed with feathers by a tiny but chesty redhead and a tall buxom black girl, both fully naked...and...this is crazy...with angel wings? The thought, the image, it was just strange and vivid enough to shock me out of my momentary lust filled fugue and allow me to regain a bit of control over myself. Sighing deeply, I moved forward again, pressing myself down atop my darling Devon, kissing her again, tenderly, before leaving a trail of love bites down her face and neck to her freshly bared breasts.

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!” She screamed out suddenly as my lips clamped down on a hard little nip, seizing it gently but firmly. “OH GAWD! JIMMY! PLEASE! I NEED YOU! AHHHH! OOHH! PLEASE! IN ME!” she babbled loudly, her hips jerking wildly again, despite my weight holding her down. Noting that her nipples were definitely a hot spot for her, I decided to give the lady what she desired, at least in part. Sliding down her body, my face even with her wet gushing sex, I grabbed her hips, steadying them, and bit down lightly on the edge of the waistband of her panties and pulled, ripping them apart. She gasped aloud at the sensation of air along her heated flesh, a sudden clarity piercing the fog as she felt my breath against her most private of places.

The flush of redness that had enveloped her body deepened as she surrendered to my sensual assault, cumming savagely as I went down on her. I used every tip and trick I’d learned over the years, even the one I’d ‘peeked at’ inside my sister’s head the last time we chatted. And—not that I’d ever tell KATIE such a thing—but my new girlfriend certainly approved of Sylvia’s little ‘tongue swirl trick’. I utilized it twice more, both times bringing her to an astounding finish, before withdrawing a bit, allowing her to catch her breath, and letting me catching my own as well.

She glanced down at me after a moment, panting, her raven black hair scattered and wild, sweat soaked, half plastered to her face, looking so ravishing that my lagging erection resumed to ready status once more. “Ohhhh...my...gaawddd...” she moaned softly, shaking her head. “Is it...always...that good? That...that intense?” she asked.

“Not always,” I said with a chuckle. “Sometimes I actually cut loose and don’t hold back.” She groaned deeply, falling back flat against the bed, and I chuckled again, crawling up to hold her. “I’m kidding. It kind of varies bit by bit. I can be selfish sometimes too...but...but not this time. I wanted you to really enjoy yourself. This time is all about you, baby...your fulfillment, not mine.” Yeah right, my throbbing manhood protested, as she turned slightly, rubbing against me. “Of course,” I added, my voice and my restraint nearly breaking, “if you keep grinding against me like that, it might not remain that way for long.“

“Good,” she said breathlessly, surprising me by rolling over to pin me down, sitting astride me. “Because this isn’t just about me, Jimmy. It’s about us. Both of us. And I know...you need this as much as I do.” I started to protest, but her soft smooth hand slid down to squeeze and grope my cock, momentarily robbing me of the gift of speech. And rational thought.

“I know I’m new at this,” she husked, slowly and gently working me against her opening, teasing me now as much as I’d teased her, to great effect. “I’m not exactly...experienced in certain things. But I do know what you like, my love. I’d seen your dreams and shared your fantasies. I know exactly what you need...and I know...just...what...to do,” she breathed, lining herself up with me, pausing for a moment to look me square in the eyes, before sinking down on me to the hilt.

Tightness....oh god the tightness! Had I been thinking, I would have shadow struck her, dug into her mind for a second and dulled the pain of that first thrust...but somehow, Devon managed to ride through the pain, taming it, turning it into pleasure. The look of utter contentment never left her face for an instant, and I simply let go, letting her ride me at her own pace, letting her please me in whatever way she desired. I knew it wouldn’t take long—even as wet and slick as she was, Devon was literally virgin-tight, holding and caressing me like a vice with every thrust, every movement, every gyration...until it was all I could do to hold myself from the edge.

“DEVON!!” I cried out, feeling the telltale tingling that signaled my imminent eruption, “I’m about to...have to...gonna cum...inside you...” I babbled, grabbing her hips, trying to lift her off. Instead, she clamped down with her knees, grabbing my arms with her own, staring me in the eye again.

“Cum in me,” she begged, speeding up her thrusts, fucking me with total abandon now. “Please...cum in me...fill me...fill meeeee—”

“Aaaaaahhhhhhgggh!” I cried out, fulfilling her wish, letting go, the last image I saw before my vision whited out was the sight of Devon cumming with me, perfectly synched, her back arched in pure and utter pleasure...