The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows VII: Fading Light

by J. Darksong & Baltimore Rogers

Ch.1) Pray For the Day

I was dying...dying...of pleasure! My toes curled, my fingers clenched, my back arched, and my mind spiraled into oblivion! A dull rasping sound tingled on the edge of my awareness, barely recognizable as my own voice crying out in ecstasy...and as Jessica’s smooth hot luscious lips around my clit were replaced with her equally hot, supple, deft and dexterous tongue, even the sound of my own hoarse pleasure filled cries faded away as I surrendered my consciousness to her.

“Katie? Katie, baby? You okay?” My only response was a soft sigh and the rising and falling of my chest, as I lay there, basking in the sweet, sweet afterglow. “Katie?” You know, I loved my girlfriend fiercely, completely and utterly...but sometimes the girl could be a real buzz kill. Couldn’t you just give me a few seconds to just bask?

“Katie!” She snapped, running scarlet tipped talons across the soles of my feet, sending ticklish sensations shooting up in my legs, and though my brain via a side trip through my already over-sensitized clit. Needless to say, I jerked wildly, kicking out, and screeching, something between a laugh, scream, and moan as I nearly came again from the stimulus, finally sitting up to glare at my girlfriend as I pulled my legs up underneath me, hiding my bare feet safely out of her reach.

“Jess,” I growled, still panting, “you’re the most evil woman in the entire universe!” She merely laughed, leaning in to kiss my lips. I turned away, not quite mollified, yet, but she persisted, kissing and nibbling along my neck, until finally I relaxed, and met her lips with my own. “Still mad at you for ruining the moment,” I said smirking, as I pulled back to latch my teeth lightly on her earlobe, making her eyes cross. “Still, I suppose you can make it up to me.”

“Ma...ma-ake it...up to you?” Jess said, panting, as I continued to nibble. “Mmmm...and how would I do that, baby?”

“Well, you could start by doing what you just did a moment ago,” I said, teasingly, reaching down and finding her sweet supple ass, squeezing it gently, “but without the little distraction you pulled at the end.”

Jess seemed to consider for a moment. “Well...I suppose I could do that for you,” she said with mock resignation, “since you’ve been such a good girl this week. But, well, as to the little tickle at the end...you can’t really blame me for that, can you?” Her grin turned wicked. “After all, who’s the one who gave me a freaking foot fetish anyway?”

I blushed at that. She had a point, though I wasn’t entirely convinced that she hadn’t, at least in part, had something of an interest along those lines to begin with. The past week had been a very interesting one for us. Somewhere along the way, the dynamic of our sexual relationship had changed. I was, by nature, a follower, a people pleaser...a submissive at heart. I loved letting Jess take the lead, letting her decide what we were doing, and how we were doing it, particularly in the bedroom. I enjoyed making love to her, pleasing her, and making her cum never failed to make ME cum as well. I absolutely adored being tied and bound, feeling helpless and weak at her hands. And I was hopelessly addicted to Stern Jessica, when she played the disapproving dominatrix, taking her punishments and spankings with something more akin to eagerness than dread. I was, for lack of a better description, her completely smitten love slave.

And yet, for some reason, in the last week or so, our roles had shifted somewhat. Jessica was still very much the aggressor, the initiator, but now and again, I occasionally felt a desire to take over control from her, to dominate HER sexually. Even more strange, she not only didn’t fight it or resist it, she seemed to relish my usurping her control, as if she enjoyed my stripping her of her dominance even more than being in control in the first place. Which only seemed to fuel my dominant urges even more.

I sometimes wondered if this was more blowback from my time inside my cousin’s head, if I’d taken on her taste for being the dominant lover, or if this was merely an undiscovered part of my own psyche that was only now emerging. All I knew was that, as confusing as it was for me identity wise, I kind of liked this side of me. Katie Frasier was always the sweet, timid, submissive girl, always the good girl, doing what others wanted her to do. Luminaire, the girl who wore the mask, SHE was fearless, outspoken, brave and take-charge. So...maybe all of this was merely a bit of merging of my two personas?

“Katie,” Jess hissed, arching into me as my fingers tweaked and teased her nipples, making them harden even more than they already were, turning them into hot pink little diamonds. I smiled, giving her a Cheshire cat grin, feeling entirely too wicked. “Ooohhh, Katie...I’m...I’m supposed...to be pl...pleasing you...remember?” she managed, shuddering slightly as I used just a tiny bit of my light powers to insert a small orb of my energy just beneath the surface of her skin in both of her nipples, making them pulse and throb with delicious heat. My other hand worked its way slowly down my body, sweetly stroking and caressing all the naked flesh as it traveled. Jessica tensed, writhing against me, half anticipating, half dreading my fingers final destination, knowing her sweet little sex bud would be receiving the same treatment as her nipples.

“Oh, but you ARE pleasing me, honey-bunny,” I said, stressing her trigger phrase, delighting in the way her eyes widened, then glazed over, falling to half slits. I’d recently discovered that Jessica’s ‘bunny’ trigger still worked, just as effectively as my own ‘kitten’ trigger still did. While the actual programming had been removed long ago—Aunt Eva had assured us of that—the trigger phrase and our reactions to them were more ‘conditioned reactions’ rather than actual subliminal programming. Sure, I could, technically, resist melting into a puddle at being called Katiecat, the truth was, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the rush of pleasure and the soft sweet melty feeling, of surrendering myself at those magical words. And I guessed the same went for Jess, considering the deep earthy moans that escaped her lips every time I called her my ‘honey-bunny’. Speaking of which...

“Now, my sweet little honey-bunny,” I whispered in her ear, as my fingers finally reached her clit, “let’s see if you can be a good girl for your dear sweet Katie. Good girls do what their told. Good obedient girls are very pleasing, and you love pleasing me, don’t you baby?“

“Uuugghhnn...yeesss...Katie...I’m a...good girl...” she gasped, arching into my hand, grinding her sweet leaking pussy all over my deft digits. Mmmm. she WAS a good girl. She was juicing almost as much as I was. Still, I had to be careful. In her current state, it was way too easy to wrap her brain into a pretzel and turn my sweet Jessie girl into anything I wanted. Last time I’d made her kiss her way slowly up my body starting at my toes, telling her how much she loved and enjoyed being at my feet, and given her a permanent foot fetish. And while I enjoyed having her submit to me and worship me like a love struck thrall, I did not want to inadvertently turn my girlfriend into my slave.

Still, I had this one naughty little kink that really turned me on, that I just had to play out.

“Yes, Jessie,” I whispered softly, placing a pulsing flashing orb right inside her clit, keeping her just on the edge of cumming. “You’re a good little girl. Mommy’s good little girl. And mommy knows how to make her good girl feel aaaaalll better, doesn’t she?” I bit down lightly on her earlobe, licking it deftly, and was rewarded with a high pitched keening sound. “Tell me you love me, baby.”

“Ohhhh...nnnnnnmmm...I love you...Katie...please...gawwddesss...let me cum...”

“Ah, ah, baby,” I chided her. “It’s not ‘Katie’ right now. It’s Mommy. I’m your Mommy, and you’re my sweet baby girl.” I felt my clit jump as I spoke the words, sparking some kind of memory...or fantasy? Yes...fantasy...we’d never played this out before, even though it did seem familiar somehow. “Tell Mommy that you love her, baby,” I repeated. “Tell your Mommy what you want.“

“Ahhh...ahhhh...oohhh gawwdess...Mommy...I love...you Mommy,” Jessica babbled, her hips bucking wildly, fucking the immaterialistic vibrations pulsing away inside her pussy. “Please Mommy! Please...let me cum...please Mommy...please...”

“Cum for your Mommy, Jess,” I cried, thighs clenching, pulling her tightly against her as her impassioned pleas pushed me over the edge as well. “Cum with me now!” This time, two cries rang out simultaneously as we came together, naked flesh writhing, grinding, stroking and caressing one another, lost in the moment, lost in the pleasure...

* * *

Delores nudged Sioban awake...WAY too early, “Wakey, wakey, hon...”

GRO-O-O-O-OANNNN

“C’mon, honey. You’re on ‘Alarm Clock’ this morning. Get a move on.” It was Sioban’s own fault. She had stayed up too late again last night. But she still had a ton of papers to peer-review. AND her own research. And then there were all the mid-term projects to grade that she STILL hadn’t looked at. Two nights ago she had been in the ménage à trois with Nigel and Patricia. She could have begged off, but she really needed her “Nigel time”. And he had given it to her...and how!

But last night she had only gotten four hours sleep. That was okay, actually. With her Tearbearer constitution she could get by on very little sleep if needed. It just made it hard for her to wake up. But that’s not what she really felt bad about. She had shortchanged poor Delores.

The ‘Alarm Clock’ always slept with Delores, because Delores—responsible for managing the household—was always the first one up every morning. And that was nice. Delores was a warm, cuddly arm-full, not really THAT much bigger than Sioban. Sleeping with Delores was cuddles and snuggles only, no sex, but that was nice too, really. The “no sex” part was because menopause had been, well, unkind to the older woman. Delores was one of those unfortunate few post-menopausal women for whom orgasms had become...um...painful. So, all the harem sisters took turns being Delores’s teddy bear. Last night Sioban had left Delores alone in bed for almost half the night.

Sioban felt really bad about that, but what else could she do? There were only so many hours in a day, and there was always more work for an Assistant Professor trying to make tenure.

Suddenly something whacked her in the face. At least it was soft. She opened her eyes to the delicious sight of Delores Gutierrez with her arms raised above her head. Goddess, I hope I look that good coming up to MY 64th birthday. Then she noticed the Latina raring back to hit her again with the pillow.

Shutting her eyes again and curling into a ball, Sioban shouted, “ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I’M AWAKE!”

“Good,” said Delores, grinning as she reached over mischievously and pinched a small pink nipple on Sioban’s large, pale, lightly-freckled breasts, “I’m starting the shower now. I’m bringing a bucket with me and counting to 50. If you’re not in the shower with me by then, I’m gonna come back here with the bucket and dump it over your head.”

Sioban groaned inwardly and tried to get her groggy body in gear. Struggling to get up, she fell off the bed, landing squarely onto her butt. At least I fell on something soft she joked to herself. The act of picking herself up off the floor finally cleared her head, and so she joined her sister slave for their morning ablutions.

Showering with her elder sister was part sexy fun and part business. Disengaging from a lingering kiss and mutual back scrubbing, Delores had a reminder for Sioban. “Patricia has an early meeting at the federal prison. Wake her up first. And Tawnya was in the ménage last night. It’s a school day so she’s next.“

“Damn,” said Sioban. Patricia and Tawnya were always the two hardest people to wake up. And her junior partner, the new Tearbearer, was particularly hard to wake up after a night with Nigel and Patricia. “Work before pleasure then.”

“Better hurry,” said Delores to her now fully-scrubbed shower buddy, turning her around and playfully patting her on the fanny.

Stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel, Sioban spoke to her senior sister through the shower curtain, “Um, Delores?”

“What dear?”

“I’m, ah, sorry about last night.”

“Oh, Sioban. Don’t even think about it for another moment. I’m a big girl now. I can get to sleep without a ‘teddy bear’.”

“But...I know it must be hard for you. I don’t ever want you to think we...I...don’t care.”

Delores’s voice took on an indulgent, motherly tone, “Really honey. It’s alright. I feel the love every day. You probably didn’t even make a dent in your workload last night, did you?”

sigh No, not really.“

Delores was out of the shower now, and beside her, holding the tiny readhead firmly by the shoulders at arms’ length, looking down into her eyes, “Then you made the right decision. I’m proud of you.”

Buoyed by Delores’s praise, Sioban returned to her morning routine; she brushed her teeth, took the time to dry and style her long curly red hair, then daubed a touch of perfume behind each ear and threw on a bathrobe.

Soon she was in the master bedroom, looking onto the familiar tableau of a three-way spoon: Nigel in the middle, with Patricia at his back and his newest ‘acquisition’, 18-year-old high school senior Tawnya, curled up in front of him.

He’s in the middle, thought Sioban happily, He must have had a good night last night.

No outsider would have understood the significance of the order of the bodies. But all the harem sisters, even Tawnya, knew that ‘Nigel in the middle’ was a happier, more satisfied Master than ‘Nigel on the outside’, though none could have told you why.

Gently touching Patricia’s shoulder, Sioban was shocked when her former partner practically sprang out of bed.

“What time is it?” said Patricia.

“It’s okay. You’re good. You’ve got plenty of time. Delores made sure I got you up first.”

Patricia visibly relaxed. “Oh...good. Thanks, hon.”

“What’s got you so keyed up?”

“Oh, ah, nothing really. Just a prisoner meeting. You know how I hate those.”

“Oka-a-a-ay—”

“Really, it’s nothing, but I’ve gotta hurry. Thanks for getting me up, sweetheart.”

And then she was gone.

Maybe monster girl will be that easy today too, the redhead thought. Shaking the younger girl’s shoulder, Sioban whispered, “Tawnya, baby, time to get up.“

“No! Lea’me ’lone!”

Oh well. No such luck. “No can do. Time to get up. School day.“

Tawnya made a half-hearted effort to push her tiny senior sister away. “Go ’way. Tell ’em I’m sick.”

“Baby, you’re not sick. You’ll never be sick another day in your life until you give up the Tear.”

Now she tried to hide. Pulling the covers up over her head she said, “Don’ make me, S’ban. I’m too tired.”

Time to pull out the big guns, thought Sioban. Leaning over, close to the girl’s ear, she whispered the magic phrase, “Straight A’s.“

Tawnya’s eyes popped open immediately. There was a story behind this reaction. The family was going to Hawaii over the next holiday break. Nigel had promised Tawnya that if she got straight A’s on her report card she could ride in the cockpit of the private jet with the pilot the whole way down. You would think that that would hardly be an incentive to a superheroine with the power of flight, but not even mind-blowing orgasms motivated Tawnya as much as Nigel’s promise had. Not for the first time, Tawnya had revealed herself to be absolutely nuts about anything having to do with air or space flight.

Tawnya rolled out of the bed with cat-like grace. Rubbing her still-sore bottom Sioban could only compare that ruefully with her own clumsy wakeup.

“Okay, boss! I’m awake!” said the youngster, standing beside, and towering over, her mentor.

At an even five feet tall, Sioban was the shortest of the harem sisters. Only her junior sister Constance, at 5′–2″, was close. And now Tawnya—the most junior of all—was the tallest sister, standing at almost six feet, eye-to-eye with Nigel himself. It was one thing for Nigel or one of her senior sisters to look down on her like that. It was quite another for this...child...to look down at her. It was frustrating. But I can’t let it get to me, she reminded herself—again.

Sioban reached up and pulled her newest sister down into a warm good morning kiss. Then she pulled back, swatted the girl hard on her bottom, and said “Time to hit the showers, kiddo.”

And with that Sioban wasn’t even looking at the big teen anymore. The tiny girl’s nipples hardened and her mouth started to water as her eyes focused on Nigel’s morning wood. Play time at last!, she thought.

Tawnya frowned as she walked away, rubbing her bottom, but she offered one last playful dig at Sioban, “You’re evil, you know that?”

* * *

“You’re evil, you know that?”

“Hmmm?” I said, rolling over, propping my head up with my right arm. “Me? Evil? Not even. A little naughty, maybe. Twisted? Definitely. Kinky? Hell yeah! But evil?” I yawned, stretching, extending my leg outwards, wiggling my pink tipped toes at my girlfriend teasingly. “Nope. Don’t have an evil bone in my body.”

Jessica stared spellbound at my naked little foot until I lowered my leg back down to the bed. Blushing slightly, she shook her head, chuckling. “Oh, baby, trust me. You ARE evil.” Leaning forward, she kissed me lightly. “Fortunately, you’re my kind of evil.” Sliding out of bed, she walked over to the closet and pulled out some clothes.

“You’re getting dressed?” I asked, pouting. “Where are you rushing off to? I thought you had the day off from the diner today?”

“I do, but I have a doctor’s appointment to go to,” she said, sliding on a maroon T-shirt. “Remember? I told you about it last week.”

“Oh...oh yeah. That’s today?” I asked, frowning, glancing up at the calendar on the wall. Sure enough, it was written in and circled in red for today’s date. Sighing, I got out of bed as well, padding over to her. “Can’t you just call and reschedule? Since you started working as a waitress, I hardly ever see you! And it’s not as if we even need the money—the rent and utilities are deducted weekly from my trust fund account.”

“True, true,” she said, shimmying into a pair of blue jeans, “but I don’t want to just live here with you for free and not contribute, you know? Waitressing isn’t bad, it’s good honest work, and it’s only part-time, three days a week. Besides, it took forever to get this appointment, and if I cancel, who knows when I’ll get the chance to see her again.”

I pouted. Yeah, I know, it was silly and childish, but I wasn’t done playing with her yet. I wanted her to stay. “Jessie,” I murmured softly, wrapping my arms around her, “why don’t you stay here with Mommy a little while longer?” I felt her shudder against me, and I smiled, feeling that wicked side of me flare up again. “Mommy knows how to make you feel better than any stupid ol’ doctor...”

“Don’t!” Jessica hissed, squirming in my arms, trying to break free. “Don’t m... Katie. Please. This doctor visit...it’s important. I need to go.”

I frowned. This wasn’t fun at all now. “I could make you stay,” I whispered in her ear, licking the outer rim of her ear, making her shudder again. Still, with an effort, she pulled from my grasp, looking me in the eye.

“Yes...you could,” she said, panting, sweat dripping from her forehead. “But you won’t. Because you know this is important to me...that I take all my responsibilities very seriously. You could stop me, baby...but I know you’ll respect my wishes and let me do what I need to do...” Her serious look faded into a smirk. “And...you also know that the same way you can make me stay, I can make YOU let me go...can’t I...Katiecat?“

I groaned, something between a moan and a purr, feeling the fire inside me die down into a soft warm smoldering flame. “Mmmm...dirty pool, DuMont,” I complained playfully, as she leaned forward to kiss me again, then slip on her Toms. “Okay...go to your appointment then. I need to catch up on the housework anyway. Call me when you’re done, though, and we’ll go out to lunch together.”

“Will do, sweetie,” she agreed, grabbing her coat and purse before heading out. Alone again, I sighed, glancing around the bedroom. Sighing in resignation, I began gathering up out dirty clothes.

I guess I might as well start with the laundry, I said to myself, as I headed into the hall.

* * *

Eva Snow bit her lip, completely totally focused on the task at hand. After several long moments, she nodded and opened her eyes. “Okay. I’ve combed though your mind, and aside from a few naughty fantasies that I’ve locked away for Melissa and myself to try later tonight, you’re all clean.”

“Really?” Jessica asked, staring at the blonde haired psychic in shock. “So, I’m okay?”

“Yes. You’re fine. I did see through your memories of what happened to you, both in your encounter with your doppelganger at the Frasier house, and again, with your accidental mind control from young Megan’s little computer program. Whatever Katherine did to you at the end with that light of hers seems to have burned away all the mental tampering.” She frowned slightly, thinking. “It’s strange...I saw it, felt it, through your memories...but I have no idea what she used. It wasn’t psychic, of that much I’m sure. And it wasn’t simple healing magic either. I’m rather familiar with the effect from an old friend named Mystic back in Midas City, and this was completely different...”

“Midas City?” Jess said slowly, thinking as well. “Hmm...you don’t think...could it be like Silver Girl’s light? Sylvia and Aurora’s mom is the Light Bearer...she’s basically immune to all types of mind control, and her light can supposedly burn away any mental tampering and free a person from mind control. Sylvie told us about it during her visit a few weeks ago. Katie’s not a LaSilvas, but Sarah did, technically, conceive her...”

Eva frowned, considering. “Hmmm...I don’t know. I’m friends with Silver Girl as well. From what I understand, there is only one Lightbearer born in a generation, and Sarah is the one in this generation. Plus, Katie isn’t resistant to mind control—if anything she’s almost hyper sensitive to it. She’d go under with an amateur with a swinging pocket watch.” She shook her head. “I can’t say for sure...but I get the feeling that whatever it was that she used, it was something different. Something unique to just her...” She frowned, staring off in space again, deep in thought.

“Um...Dr. Snow?” Jessica said after a few moments. “Hello?” she said a little louder, waving a hand in front of the older woman’s face. Eva blinked, jerking slightly, before refocusing on the young girl.

“Oh! I um...sorry...just spaced out for a moment...” she stated, shaking her head. “So, um...at any rate, you seem to be just fine. I would like to get Katie in later to examine her as well. I’m a bit concerned about that ‘other Katie’ I saw in your memories. The last time she came to see me after your run in with that ninja clan, I noticed something strange inside her...like a shadow. At the time, I’d thought maybe I was mistaken, just seeing things, but now I’m not so sure. I’d like to do a deep scan of her mind just to be sure everything is okay.”

“No problem. I’ll bring her in,” Jess stated. “By the way, you need to take a look at Megan Tanner and Mrs. Frasier as well. I, um...kinda did a real number on both of them,” she said looking down, “as well as Katie, and after I passed out, Katie gave them both some ‘special instructions’ before sending them both home.”

Eva blinked. “Huh. Well, um...Megan should be easy enough to contact and bring in. Lacie, however, will be a little bit harder to track down. Right now, she’s over on the California coast, battling a hurricane, trying to prevent a really bad winter storm surge from sweeping the coastline.”

Jessica blinked in surprise. “Excuse me...did you say she was battling a hurricane?!? I know she’s Omega Girl and all...but how do you fight the weather?“

Eva shrugged. “I dunno...it’s all a question of atmospheric pressure...and wind speed...and, um...moisture?” She frowned, biting her lip. “I think she...um...flies around really fast in the opposite direction of the whirlpool, and it, like...slows it down?” She sighed in frustration. “She explained it to me once, but I can’t remember the details now. Just trust me when I say she can fix it.”

Jessica nodded, flushing slightly. Her obsession with Omega Girl and Lacie Frasier had been removed with all the other programmed suggestions, but it hadn’t diminished her lust and admiration for the buxom super heroine. Not to mention the memory of fucking her ten ways from Sunday little more than a week ago , she added mentally. Talk about MOTHERS I’d LOVE to FUCK! I almost hope Dr. Snow doesn’t remove the mental programming I gave her...I’d really love to have her again...and share that with Katie, with both of them as willing participants.

A loud growling sound broke her out of her thoughts, and Jessica blushed, her stomach rumbling catching Eva’s attention as well. “Sorry. Haven’t had lunch yet. In fact, I need to go and hook up with Katie before she calls wondering where I am.”

“Ah, no problem, dear, we’re done,” Eva said easily. “And along the lines of food,” she stated, walking across the room to her desk, she held up a small white cardboard box. “Here. Have a doughnut. Melissa brought them in on her way in from work. They’re really good.”

“Really? Thanks!” Jessica said, taking a cream horn from the box, taking a bite. “Ooooohhhh! OOHH MY GODDESS BLESS!” she cried in amazement, cream dripping from her lips. “That is fucking amazing!” She literally tore into the rest of the pastry, then licked her lips and her fingers. “Wow. That was the best thing I’ve had in my life! Where did she get those from?”

Eva laughed, shaking her head. “I know...I had the same reaction to the Bavarian cream filled ones. They’re from that new place that just opened over on Fifth Street...Sweet Tooth’s, I think it’s called.”

“Thanks,” Jessica said, still licking her lips. “I’ll have to check it out.”