The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows VII: Fading Light

by J. Darksong & Baltimore Rogers

Ch.2) Pray For the Rain

“AAAHHH! SHIT!” I yelled, feeling my bones start to creak as the mammoth sized hand holding me continued to squeeze. I was pushing back with everything I had, and while I was no Omega Girl, I was far stronger than the average person my size. Unfortunately, the person putting the squeeze on me was significantly larger than me. Larger, and apparently, stronger.

“That’s it, Sis!” Minerva Munn yelled out to her ‘little’ sister, Maxine. “Give that golden haired little busybody the old ‘squeeze play’. Make her cry ‘Uncle’!”

“Uggghhhnn...okay...I’ll say...uncle...if that’s what you want!” I called out, as the giant hand clenched even tighter. “Heck...I’ll say...the whole bloody...uuuhnnn...Gettysburg Address...if you’ll loosen your grip!” It was starting to get hard to breath now, her grip tight enough that she was compressing my chest. Things were starting to get desperate. I was going to have to take off the kid gloves and get serious, before I ended up a pancake. Focusing my power, I created a bright hot nimbus of light around myself...

“YYEEEEAAAAHHHH!” Maxine yelled out, whipping her hand wildly as she released her grip. “Bloody hell! You fucking bitch, you burned my hand!”

“Uhhmmph!’ I grunted, landing hard on the ground, glancing up at the twenty foot tall woman. “Well...you didn’t...give me...much choice...now...did you?” I panted, trying to catch my breath again. I’d just regained my feet, when a small little blur of white and red came bounding my way...hitting me square in the chest hard enough to knock me back off my feet again.

“Where do you think YOU’RE going, blondie?” Minerva Munn taunted me, standing on my chest, glaring down at me. The diminutive sister stomp her tiny foot. and I winced, crying out in pain. She may have been only six inches tall, but she was as heavy as her full sized self. “You think you can just swoop in and stop our heist, and just walk away without getting the shit beat out of ya? Hell no!” She stomped again, and again I cried out. I was gonna have bruises there tomorrow, no doubt. “I’m gonna bash your teeth in for hurting my baby sister like that!”

“Okay, enough!” I yelled, sitting up suddenly, throwing her off into the street. “Look...I can understand you being upset. I’ve reacted the same way when someone tried to hurt my brother, and from one twin to another, I get it. Family—yeah! But you guys are criminals...she was trying to crush me, and you were cheering her on! You’re lucky I didn’t just laser blast you both into a pair of smoking craters!”

“And YOU’RE lucky I didn’t turn you into a smear on the bottom of my shoe!” Maxine called down, as she lifted her gigantic foot high into the air above me. “Well, until now that is,” she said with a savage grin.

“Oh, shit!” I yelped, rolling quickly to the side. THOOM! The ground shook, and the pavement cracked as her big foot slammed into the pavement, missing me by inches. Laughing, she lifted her other foot, bringing it down towards me, forcing me to roll again to the side. It was like a bizarre game of whack-a-mole, with me playing the part of the mole. Yelping, crying out in alarm, I was forced to roll and slide and scamper out of the way as the insanely laughing redhead stomped her way down the boulevard, trying to crush me. And she was relentless, not giving me a chance to gain my footing, or focus enough to gather energy for an offensive counter. I was only lucky that we were on a stretch of road far enough away from the city that there were no building nearby.

“Hahhahaha!” Maxie Munn giggled, stomping and clomping after me, grinning like an idiot. “Squish the bug! Squish the bug! Squish, squish, squish! I’m gonna squish ya!”

“Yeah, Maxie!” Minnie Munn cheered loudly, jumping up and down. “Get her! Squish that bug! Squish her squish her squish her!”

Not for the first time today, I asked myself what the HELL I was doing. Maxie and Minnie Munn were tough customers, definitely the kind of Supers that my brother or my mom would tangle with. I’d just happened to be flying overhead when I saw them trying to hijack a truck, and decided to swoop in. I hadn’t even recognized the twin redheads at first...not until they’d tossed away their matching jackets, revealing their red and white spandex costumes, and changed size, Maxine growing into a towering twenty foot tall behemoth, and Minerva shrinking down to a mere six inches.

Yeah...The smart thing would have been to call for backup, to call for Aunt Roni, or Uncle Parker, or maybe Robotica, the cybernetic chick that tended to hang out in this side of town. Or that new kid, Red Rocket. Heck, I would have even accepted help from the Girl Scouts at this point. But no...I’d decided to go it alone. I’d thought I could handle this threat by myself, without calling my Mommy to come and bail me out. I mean, my track record was pretty good, I’d stopped a number of bad guys, Super or otherwise...it was just that lately I seemed to end up more times than not captured, subdued and beaten, needing someone to rescue ME. True, I’d actually rescued Mom not long ago from HER arch nemesis, but only after being caught and captured myself and used as bait. I’d just hoped this time to be able to pull off a win by myself.

And apparently, I’d bitten off more than I could chew.

“Time for the Earth Shaker!” Maxine crowed, leaping up a short distance, only to come down hard. I cried out in alarm as the impact shook the ground, knocking me off my feet and shattering the pavement several feet in all directions. Damn... I thought, dazed, my head swimming from the forced impact with the concrete, bet they felt that one all the way back in the city proper...and maybe all the way in China... Glancing up, I saw my doom, a large shadow blotting out the sun as an enormous heavy booted foot descending towards me...

“OOOOWWW! Fuck!” Maxine screamed suddenly, jerking back, clutching her ankle. “My foot! My foot!”

Shaking my head to clear the cobwebs, I saw what had her so distressed. A piece of heavy iron rebar, no doubt broken from the upheaval she’d caused, had jerked free from the concrete, and was poking up from the ground several inches above my head. When she’d tried to stomp me, the iron spike had penetrated her foot like an oversized splinter, a piece of which was still embedded deeply in her sole.

Save again by sheer luck, I thought, thanking my little good luck angels yet again. This was the chance I needed to catch my breath and regroup. Focusing, I channeled my energy, gathering my light...

“Fucking bitch!” Minnie yelled, rushing towards me again. “I’ll teach you to hurt my sister!”

“Sorry, Minnie,” I said, expecting her attack and more than ready, catching her in midair with a light cocoon, “I already KNOW how to hurt her. And you as well,” I added, swinging them propelling her towards her big ‘little’ sister. As before, Minnie’s short stature did nothing to decrease her mass or weight, and the impact of her flying at full force into her sister knocked them both unconscious. Falling to the ground, both sisters slowly changed, regaining their normal sizes again, and I let out a soft sigh of relief.

Well...I didn’t need any backup this time, I thought wearily, running my hand gently along my sore head and bruised body, and I didn’t need to be rescued...but I may need to stop by the hospital and get some x-rays taken. I feel like every bone in my body is cracked, if not broken... Generating a cage crafted of pure light energy around them, I sent a flare high up into the sky, signaling the police to come by and pick them up.

Walking back over to the delivery truck, I found the driver, a very beautiful young woman with blonde hair cut in a cute little pixie cut, smiling at me. “Hey, are you okay?” I asked, a little concerned by her expression that she might be shell shocked. “There’s no need to be worried or anything, The Munns are both out cold. You’re safe.”

“Oh! I’m not, like worried or anything,” the bubbly blonde replied with a giggle. “I, like, saw you fighting them. You were, like, so totally cool, and junk! That was awesome!” She giggled again, bouncing slightly, causing her very prominent triple F boobs to jiggle enticingly in her barely there bra. I blinked, sighing inwardly. Oh goody. A blonde ditzy stereotypical bimbo. Oh joy...the kind of girl that gives all us other blondes a bad name. Pushing aside my personal disgust, I continued on, playing the part of a duly deputized member of the badged Supers program.

“So, Miss...are you hurt or injured? You took a bit of a pounding before I arrived.”

“Oh, no, I’m like, totally fine,” she insisted, giggling again, again causing her breasts to jiggle. “And a good pounding actually sounds kinda good right now. Do you know any cute hunky guys?” I couldn’t help but stare. My instincts about her being a bimbo were apparently right on the mark. As for knowing if any hunky GUYS around...I wasn’t exactly into the whole brainless airhead bimbo thing, but she really DID have a nice body...and breasts even bigger than my mom’s! I wondered idly how she felt about ‘womanly love’...

“And I’m no Miss,” she continued, forcing my eyes off her breasts and back up to her face. “The name’s Honey. Pleasure to meecha! And you’re Lum...Lumin...um...you’re that Light of Justice chick, right?”

“Um, Luminaire, yes, that’s me,” I said with a smirk. “Well, if you’re sure you’re okay, I should really be going. The police should be arriving soon, and they’ll take care of the Munn sisters. You should be safe enough until then.” I prepared to take off, but she placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Oh! Wait! You, like, totally saved me, and junk!” she stated again, head tilted to the side in thought. “I should, like, totally reward you! OH! I know!” Her voice dropped low and husky. “I should give you something nice and sweet to nibble on!”

“WHAT?!?” I asked, going all shades of red from her suggestive tone. Damn, was she psychic? Did she know what I’d just been thinking of what?

“I’m, like, with Sweet Tooth’s Bakery,” she explained with a giggle, making her way to the back of the truck. “I’m carrying all kinds to cakes and pies and sweet treats. If you want, you can, like totally devour my flaky cream filled pie!”

“Um, no, that’s not necessary,” I protested, blushing even hotter as she grabbed the door handle . Was she really this oversexed that EVERYTHING she said came out as an innuendo, or was it just me? “I can’t accept presents or gifts or anything for helping someone. I—” The back of the truck opened, revealing several large metal racks filled with row after row of pastries, danishes, doughnuts and other sweet treats. I blinked in surprise. Huh? This is what those two were after? A truck full of baked goods?!?

“Here ya go,” Honey said cheerfully, gesturing widely. “Help yourself! Anything you like. I’ve got chocolate covered, lemon filled, cherry filled, Bavarian cream...all kinds!”

“Um...” I said, somewhat at a loss for words. “I, um...you’re transporting just cakes and cookies? Nothing else? No money or anything?”

“Nah. Just yummies! And pies, and doughnuts, and bear claws. And cinnamon twists. And oh, my personal favorite, HONEY BUNS!” she giggled. “They’re for the big luncheon at the mayor’s office downtown. She’s having some kind of council meeting or something.... But the boss always bakes more than enough, so it’s okay if you have a few. Besides, the mayor HATES sweets herself!” She giggled and winked. “So go ahead and help yourself! It’s okay, really. After all, we super heroes need to stick together!”

“Huh?” I said, frowning. “Wait! You’re a heroine?” Come to think of it, she did look vaguely familiar. I really wished I had Dad’s memory, or Jimmy’s knowledge of faces.

“Me? No, of course not!” she said giggling incessantly. “I’m a baker. I make muffins. And cookies. And cakes...and pies, and—”

“But you just said...” I began, staring into her wide vapid green eyes.

“Huh? What did I say?”

“Nothing. Just forget it,” I said dismissively, rubbing the bridge of my nose. This girl was giving me a headache. “Thanks for the offer, Honey, but I need to take off now. See you around.”

“See me around what?”

My mouth opened and closed a few time before I just gave up and took to the skies.

* * *

Omega Girl dropped lithely back down to the ground, letting out a small sigh of relief. The California coastline lay before her, a bit bleak from the excessive rain and wind, but all in all, a beautiful sight. Several miles off shore, the huge dark clouds were breaking up, dissipating safely in the middle of the ocean. She felt a bit winded from the effort, but not as much as she’d expected. Mostly, she felt distracted, preoccupied with everything going on in her life right now.

On one hand, she was concerned about the visit from one of her Sisters, informing her that the Cataclysm event they were trying to prevent was drawing closer, and that it directly involved her. The news had, of course, shocked her. After all, how could she be responsible for destroying the world? But then, as she thought on it more, she realized that with all her power, with her knowledge, and resources, it was not just possible, it was very likely probable. After all, I did go off the deep end once, she reminded herself glumly. Dark Star didn’t destroy the world, exactly, but I certainly came close enough to it. Having all of the nations of the world put aside their differences and combine their forces to try and kill you because you’re a bigger threat? It certainly sounds like Armageddon to me. And Dark Star’s not really gone...she’s still me...still a part of me...I’ve just learned to deal with the anger and sadness that spawned her. Who’s to say something won’t happen in the future to make me go postal again?

A loud applause behind her startled her, and Lacie turned to find a large crowd gathered on the shore behind her, clapping and cheering. “Thank you, Omega Girl!” one of them shouted, waving a banner with her name and omega symbol on it. “You’ve save our homes!” another one cried. “You’re amazing!” “You’re wonderful!” “Incredible!” Lacie blushed, turning away from all the unwanted attention. Once upon a time, she’d smiled for the cameras, and acknowledged the applause graciously, but after so many years, it became more of a chore than anything else. She much preferred to simply do her job, save the day, and swoop off to the next disaster, leaving the limelight to the newer, younger, up-and-coming Supers.

“Omega Girl! Omega Girl!” a tall, thin, heavily tanned man spoke up, making his way through the crowd, accompanied by two other men in suits. “HI! I’m Bruno Manley, the newly elected mayor of Palm Springs, and I just wanted to say thank you for stopping that storm and saving all our lives! You are a wonder, and an inspiration to us all...and I’d like to present you with the Key to the City!”

Lacie blinked, groaning inwardly, as several reporters with TV cameras appeared as well, advancing on her location. “Um, yes, well, thank you Mr. Mayor. I appreciate the sentiment...but I was only doing what comes naturally to me. I don’t need any accolades or awards. Your city, your entire state, was in trouble, and I could help...so I helped. That’s all.” As the reporters finally reached them, she took to the air. “Thank you, Mayor...but you should give that key to someone who truly deserves it...like the emergency response team workers that helped evacuate everyone from the area before the storm hit.” She managed a smile. “It’s easy for me to save the day when I can fly around and battle the elements...but it’s those of you without special powers that risk your lives to help people that deserve the praise. You are the real heroes, not me.” With that, she turned and streaked across the sky.

High above the clouds, floating gently on the breeze, Omega Girl let out a soft sigh. She’d spoken true, and voiced her honest opinion...but even then, her mind was truly elsewhere. Eugene. She was concerned about her husband, both to his safety and his state of mind. She’d watched over him almost obsessively over the past few weeks, and saw him sink to a level she’d never imagined he would go. She’d watched his ‘interrogation’ of her old nemesis, Brian Chang, in horrid fascination, watched as he’d broke the strong willed psychic, reducing the man to a quivering sobbing mess. There’d been not an ounce of remorse or conflict in his actions, and even though the man deserved everything he’d received and more for what he’d did to frame Jimmy for murder, it still stunned her that her kind, sweet, and gentle husband could be so ruthless and bloodthirsty.

But worse had been his treatment of the two wanted killers, the ones who had actually pulled the trigger, killing the family that Jimmy had been framed for. He’d interrogated them, they’d resisted. He’d insisted, and they’d fought. In the end, a fire had broken out, trapping the men, a bit of poetic justice considering that they’d burned the woman and her kids in her van. And as they’d cried out for help, for rescue from the flames, her husband, the most noble man she’d ever known, had simply turned his back and walked away, leaving them to their fate.

She’d even paid him a visit, confronting him about his actions, and his reaction was...less encouraging than she’d expected. Yes, she knew what he was up against and what he was trying to do, and she understood fully that when dealing with ruthless people you sometimes had to be ruthless as well. But she worried that in his pursuit of his brother, he would end up crossing a line that shouldn’t be crossed, and do something that would end up scarring him permanently, and change him in a way that he would never be able to come back from.

“Dinnae worry about me, lass,” he’d responded, staring her down. “Keep yer eyes on what REALLY matters! Watch and protect wee Katie and wee Jimmy. Protect our children! Aye...I ken they’re nearly grown, and capable of taking care of themselves...but I also ken my brother, lass, and the single best way to hurt me would be to hurt the ones I care most about. Watch over them, Lacie Ann! What happens to me doesnae matter! PROTECT THEM!“

And yet...how can I NOT try and protect you too? she thought sadly. I know what you’re planning, husband of mine. I saw it in your face, in your eyes. You plan to kill Duncan, no matter what it takes, even if it costs you your own life. And if he’s powerful enough to block my Sight, powerful enough to hold his own against me...as powerful as I believe him to be, then it just might cost you your life. She sighed, as her flight brought her within view of her hometown’s lights. And I can’t let that happen. Not again. I lost you once, Gene...to the Argentum Project. I lost you, and it nearly destroyed me. No matter the cost...I won’t lose you again!