The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows III: Dusk Descending

by J. Darksong

* * *

IV.)

There are few things as soothing to the soul as the roar of a turbo charged engine, the wind in your hair, and the sound of loud-ass hard rock music blaring away under a twilight sky...

Hmmm... okay, well, maybe not as much soothing as it is numbing. At any rate, it was what I needed at the moment, and by hell, I intended to enjoy it.

I’d left River City about seventeen hours ago, after stopping at home to say a quick goodbye to everyone and explain why I was leaving. Of course, no one was there, so I did the next best thing—left a one word note telling them all that I was sorry. Face to face with mom or dad, or Katie, I could have explained better, made them understand why I just couldn’t stay. Sure, they would have tried to talk me out of it... heck, might even have succeeded. But, that moment had come and gone, and now I was on the road.

Good thing too. If I’d stayed, I would have had to fight off every would-be do-gooder in the entire west coast, or worse, end of dragging my family into the whole mess. It was bad enough running into two of the Beautiful Gems earlier; considering the state I’d left them in after making my escape, I was pretty sure the rest of the team was gunning for me. So... I’d grabbed some clothes, and a few things from dad’s workshop, hopped in my newly restored ride, and hit the road.

The trip thus far had gone fairly smoothly, with no problems. I’d even started to relax a bit, and enjoy the scenery. I was about ten minutes out of Provo when a set of red and blue lights started flashing behind me. Crap.I glanced down at my speedometer, then glanced back out my window. Crap! There was no other traffic around, he was definitely signaling for me to pull over. I sighed inwardly as I slowed, pulling off to the side of the road.

Well, I always knew it would come to this eventually. I just didn’t expect it to be this soon.

A female Utah State Trooper walked up to the driver’s side door and tapped on the window with her flashlight. “Good evening, sir,” she said in that bored ‘I’ve-done-this-way-too-many-times-to-care’ tone they seemed to teach law enforcement officers. “License and registration, please?”

“Um, yeah, sure,” I said, reaching over to the glove box, handing them both to her. Well, she didn’t immediately shout at me to get out of the car and lay face down on the pavement, so I guess there’s no statewide APB out on my car... yet. “So, um, Officer, what seems to be the problem? I’m pretty sure I wasn’t speeding. I recalibrated all the meters myself, last week, and—“

“You’re right tail light is out,” she said nonchalantly, gesturing towards the back of the car. I frowned.

“Tail light? No, that’s impossible,” I replied, glancing out the back window. “I checked everything before I left home.” I reached to open the door, and get out and check myself, but the Trooper placed a warning hand on the door.

“Sir! Do not attempt to leave your vehicle,” she said sharply, patting the weapon in her side holster with her free hand as a reflex. I noted idly that the Utah State police were apparently equipped with the latest model of DI6P2 hand held pulse guns. Seeing that she was a wee bit high strung, I simply nodded, placing both hands back on the steering wheel, but began gathering the darkness within me, just in case. Satisfied, she glanced back down at my license.

“So, Mr... Frasier, is it? You’re from River City?” I nodded. “You’re quite a long way from home. What brings you all the way out here in the middle of the night?”

Well, someone sure is nosy. “Just traveling through, Officer. I was actually hoping to reach Provo in time to find a motel to bed down for the night. I don’t suppose you know of any nice affordable motels in the area?”

“Nope,” she said simply, walking back towards her car to run my license through her system. I sighed again, resisting the urge to bang my head against the steering wheel. Frustration and anger usually caused collateral damage, and I’d just got Jenny back to her old self. Speaking of which... I tilted my rearview mirror back and down, then hit my hazard lights.

Fuck.

The Trooper came back to my window shortly thereafter. “Excuse me sir, I need you to step out of the car,” she said, in that same bored tone, as if she were asking me what time it was. Her hands were in a neutral position, down at her sides, but again, I took note of her holster. The weapon was still in place, but the safety strap had been removed, a precursor to withdrawing it. She was obviously prepared for trouble.

Well, so was I.

Reaching down, I made a show of grabbing my wraparound sunglasses, and placing them over my eyes. “I’m sorry, ma’am. Did you say, get out of the car? I mean, just a moment ago I wanted to get out and check that broken tail light, and you said to stay in the car. So, which is it? Do you want me in or—“

“GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW!” she yelled, taking several steps back, drawing her weapon. I paused, frowning slightly. My gut told me there was something unusual going on here, something more than just a police officer overreacting. She’d moved two steps back and drawn her weapon a second before I’d intended to launch a tendril strike at her from the ground she’d been standing on.

Almost as if she’d known it was coming.

“Okay, okay, just calm down,” I said, placatingly, hands up as I kicked open the car door and stood up outside. Silently, staring directly into her eyes, I thought I’d love to fuck your face ’til you choke on my fucking cum! She merely nodded, lowering her gun slightly, grabbing a pair of handcuffs from her belt with her free hand. Which only confused me more.

If she knew anything about who I really was, she’d know she needs more than a pair of simple handcuffs. And if she’s psychic, if she were capable of reading my thoughts just now, then she’s got a poker face to die for. She didn’t so much as twitch. So... what the hell?

“Now then,” she said, grabbing my left wrist, pulling it behind my back. “You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to give up that right, anything you say can—SHIT!” she yelped, releasing my hand, jumping back away from me, and rolling to the side an instant before the trio of dark tendrils I’d created lashed out towards her.

“A Super!” she growled, bringing her weapon back up as I whirled around to face her. “I should have known. No wonder my Danger Sense was buzzing so hard!” She took aim and fired off a few blasts, and it was my turn to duck and dive for cover.

Danger sense, huh? Guess that explains it. Hmmm... this might be a little tricky, trying to take down someone who can sense and react to an attack before I can even complete it.

I risked a shot by poking my head up from behind Jenny’s left fender, then cursed loudly. Shit! She went back to her cruiser! Dammit... of course she did. She’s a Super, but she doesn’t have any special offensive capabilities, else she wouldn’t have needed the handgun. Crouching down, I saw her standing by the driver’s side of her vehicle, speaking into her radio. I raised a hand to gesture towards her position, to hit her car engine, or even better, her radio, if I missed her, but without even looking she fired twice, causing me to dive for cover.

SHIT!! I thought glumly, spitting dirt and sand from my mouth. Danger sense, hmmm? If there is ever such a thing as ‘do-overs’ in this life, I definitely want THAT ability. Deciding to bring my A game, I cloaked myself in darkness, taking a moment to gather and charge my energies. For once, luck was on my side, and a trio of clouds swept in, obscuring the moon, giving me even more cover. A few seconds later, and I was ready.

“...need to get backup over here, now!!” Officer Regina Baker barked into her mic, glancing around nervously. “I’m positive its him, the one from the new reports, the guy that killed that mother and her children!” She frowned, listening. “I have him pinned down for the moment, but I don’t know how long I can hold off someone like that with just my ‘pacifier’, even on the highest settings! Send backup... lots of backup.” She glanced up, frowning. “Hold on... something’s happening. It’s... getting darker all of a sudden.” She took out her flashlight and flipped it on, crossing it over the wrist of her gun hand, aiming both in the general direction of the perp’s car. The beam of light flickered a few times, dimmed, and slowly went dark before the startled woman’s eyes.

“Dispatch, I’m in trouble. Whatever this guy is doing, it’s covered the whole area in darkness. I can’t see more than a few inches in front of my face. My flashlight just went dead, and I just put in brand new batteries... Dispatch? Hello? Dispatch, come in! Megan, are you reading me?” She swallowed, glancing around. “Megan, are you there? Is anybody there?”

“I’m here,” I said calmly from behind her, making her jump. “Do I count?”

She whirled and fired, but I’d already moved, cutting around to the other side of her cruiser. Interesting. “You’ll have to do better than that,” I taunted her again, still moving silently around the car. As I’d hoped, she again fired, not where I was, but where I’d been standing when I spoke. Metal and glass exploded as she blew a sizable hole in her police cruiser, and I heard her curse loudly.

“Seems like I have you at a disadvantage,” I quipped, as I started walking towards her. She turned yet again, taking aim, but holding her fire. She was effectively blind, unable to see more than a few inches in front of her in a near perfect darkness, yet I could see her as clearly as if she were standing in broad daylight. I continued moving forward, slightly to her left side, pausing less than an inch from her side. “I figured out your weakness,” I whispered in her ear, startling her. She whirled around, taking a step back, and brought up her gun, but this close, it was child’s play to simply reach out, take away her weapon, and restrain her.

“NO! Let go of me, dammit!” She pulled and struck at me, as I stood there calmly, letting her tire herself out. Finally, panting, she glared up at me. “How... how did you do that? How did you get this close to me without me sensing you?”

“You react.” I told her smugly, drawing the darkness back inside me, letting her see me once more. “That’s your weakness. It seems you can’t react with superhuman speed and skill if I don’t make a move against you.

In other words, if I don’t represent a danger to you, I don’t set off your danger sense.” I shrugged, sending a twin pair of shadow tendrils into her skull through her ears. “Of course,” I added, as she shuddered once then sighed, going limp, “now that I do, it’s a bit too late.”

* * *

I sat by the side of the road for a few minutes, contemplating my next move. The State Troopers were no doubt heading our way this very moment, thanks to my errant little slut-thrall groveling on the ground before me, so whatever I did, I needed to do it quickly. The default plan, of course, was to simply drive off, continue on to Provo, find a place to hunker down for the night, and deal with the aftermath as it came up. Still, I had Officer Baker completely in my power, for the moment, and since she was the cause of my current predicament, it seemed only right that she help diffuse the situation somehow. Speaking of which...

“So, just why did you pull me over in the first place?” I demanded, grabbing her attention. “You were lying about that tail light being out. Why did you choose to stop MY car?”

“Forgive me, Master,” she answered softly, eyes fluttering as her mostly numb brain was put to work in response to my question. “It was... nnnhhh... my talent. When you drove past, I felt... that you were dangerous. When I get... that feeling, I stop a driver... I check them out, and... usually, there’s something wrong... like they’re gun runners... or drug dealers... or criminals running from the law...”

Yeah. Like me. Shit.

“Okay, so you pulled me over because your Danger Sense told you I was dangerous. You made up that part about a busted tail light to buy yourself some time until you found a reason to search my car. I get that. So, what did you find out when you ran my name and license number through your system that made you order me out of the car like that?”

Regina lowered her gaze, embarrassed. “Nothing. There was nothing outstanding... in your file, Master. I did that... to trip you up... to try and get you... to show your hand. I had hoped... being that you are... rather young, that you would panic, and do something that I could... arrest you for.”

“Which, actually, I did.” I groaned. My file had contained nothing about the incident, until now. Before, the police were looking for a strange black clad costumed fugitive in a mask, possibly on foot, in the River City area. Now they knew my name. Now they had a face to go with the name. And they knew where I was. “Here’s a new word for you, Regina,” I growled, glaring at her. “It’s called ‘Entrapment’. Learn it, and add it to your vocabulary.”

The woman gasped, shuddering again, staring up at me wide-eyed. “Oh God! Forgive me, Master! Please! No! Ah! Please! I didn’t mean to displease you! Please Master!”

She was reacting to my anger towards her, no doubt sensed or felt through the psychic link. I chose to ignore her for the moment, and let her suffer—after all, she was the reason I was in such a fix right now!

Not really, the battered and bruised remains of my conscience pointed out. She was just doing her job. Your choices and your actions are what brought you to this point.

Shut the fuck up, I thought back at my conscience, giving it a mental elbow smash to the jaw.

With the report she’d given her dispatcher over the air, there was no way to undo what had been done. No... this was now about damage control. The “good guys” were going to come after me. That was inevitable now. What I needed to do was to slow them down a bit, and throw them off the trail. I moved over to her police cruiser, or, rather, the damaged potshot riddled remains of it, and lifted it up, turning it in the opposite direction, and placed it back on the ground. Then I picked up Jenny, and placed her on the side of the road, in a deep depression, hidden from view.

“Okay,” I sighed, walking back over to my little shadow puppet, “your friends are going to be arriving in just a few minutes—“ I glanced up at the sight and sound of approaching lights and sirens, “—make that a few seconds. You are going to get back in your car, then immediately pass out. When they get to you and revive you, you will give them an edited version of what happened here, and convince them that I have gone east, towards the highway junction leading towards Heber City. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master, I understand,” she replied, rising to her feet.

“Good. Then get going.”

* * *

“Officer Baker!”

Regina opened her eyes and gasped, sitting up. “Wh... where am I?” She glanced around as a uniformed officer gently helped her out of her cruiser. “Mark? Edward? Sheena? What happened?”

“We were hoping you could tell us,” Officer Edward Steele replied, gesturing to the wrecked car. “We got your radio call about the man wanted in that incident over in River City, that you were in trouble, then your call broke off. What happened here?”

Regina frowned. “I dunno... it’s still a little hazy. I remember... yes. I remember now. I told him to step out of the car and put his hands over his head, and then... then... he shot out some kind of black tentacle spikes at me! I dodged, and fired my weapon and...” She blinked, shuddering as her memories shifted slightly. “He ran, jumped into his car, and tried to speed away...” she said slowly, “I jumped into my cruiser and gave chase...” she continued, staring off into space, “... I fired again and missed... he fired back...” She shook her head as if to clear it. “That’s all I remember. Next thing I know you’re shaking me awake.”

“You were damned lucky,” Trooper Shanna Ellis replied, shaking her head. “From the damage he did to your car, it’s a miracle you were only knocked unconscious instead of being killed outright!”

“I think we need to report in and upgrade the warning on this guy to ‘armed and extremely dangerous’,” Trooper Mark Fished announced, reaching for his radio. “Regina, do you have any idea where he might be heading?”

“East,” she answered immediately with a nod. “Towards Heber City. I asked him what his destination was when I first stopped him, and he said Heber City.”

“To the Highway One Eight-nine Junction,” Mark murmured grimly. Tapping his mic, he began issuing orders, advising the setting up of roadblocks, and mobilizing more troops.

“Come on, Baker,” Sheena said, placing an arm around her fellow Trooper’s shoulder, leading her towards her own cruiser. “Let’s get you out of here. I’ll drive you to back to town. You need to be checked out in hospital to make sure you don’t have a concussion or something.”

“I’m fine, Ellis,” Regina insisted, trying and failing to pull free. “Really. You need to go and help the others catch this guy—“

“And what YOU need to do is to stop playing the martyr,” Sheena countered with a smirk, “and act like a flesh and blood human being for once. You’re not Super Cop, you know. You took a pretty bad hit, Baker. You need to go get checked out, and frankly I don’t trust you or that wreck of a car to make it back to Provo in one piece. Now, come on.” Sighing in resignation, Regina climbed into the passenger side, and the two of them sped off.

* * *

I watched the State Troopers interacting from my hidden vantage point, waited about five minutes after the last one left, then carefully pulled Jenny back onto the Interstate. I was a little bit cross with my shadow puppet’s reordering of the events of this night. After all, she was the one who’d damaged her police cruiser, not me! Still, I hadn’t had the time to work out a detailed story, and given the hard parameters of the story she’d had to work with, her shadow-soaked brain had simply filled in the blanks as best it could.

So... now I was considered ‘Armed and Dangerous’ on top of everything else.

Well, at least she managed to send them off in the opposite direction, I thought to myself as I revved Jenny back up to the speed limit once more. The Utah landscape at night was every bit as beautiful as before... but for some reason it had lost its appeal.

* * *

Under normal circumstances, walking out of the bathroom of your motel room to find a beautiful, young, scantily clad woman dressed in forest green spandex sitting in the middle of your bed would be a pleasant surprise.

Unfortunately, very little in my life could be considered in any way normal. I paused at the bathroom doorway as she turned to gaze at me, a sly seductive smile gracing her lips. Her face was different, dark, beautiful and exotic with a definite Latino feel; her skin had a definite sheen to it, almost as if she’d been dipped in oil. And her eyes were... slitted? Our eyes met for a moment, and I felt a powerful tug on my mind, as if the slightest twist of her gaze could rip out my entire brain by its stem. My breath caught in my throat for a long moment...

And then she blinked, glancing away, and just like that, the pressure was gone. I let out the breath I’d been holding in a gasp, and she chuckled softly, no doubt enjoying the spectacle. The message was well received, however: if I wanted to, I could have you with a simple glance. Trying to recover my composure, as well as my dignity, I forced a slight smile.

“Pardon me, miss, but I think one of us is in the wrong room.”

She grinned again, raising an eyebrow at my reply, as if I’d impressed her. Arching her back with an almost serpentine grace as she rose to her feet. “It depends on how you look at the situation,” she replied, her low deep voice sounding smooth as melted butter. “Some might say we are both in the right place at the right time.” She held out a hand. “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Serpentina.”

The hand that had reached out to take hers froze for just a moment at the name. Serpentina. The head of an underground snake cult, rumored to be part of the Syndicate, and suspected to be involved in just about every criminal activity in this state... though more in a ‘behind the scenes’ kind of way. Though we’d never met before, I was quite familiar with her reputation from dad’s database. Again, forcing a smile, I took her hand and shook it warmly. I had a vague idea where this was heading, and decided to fish a little bit to see if I was right.

“And you, you big strong handsome creature,” she said with a none too subtle licking of her lips, “what do I call you?”

I’d actually been thinking of that recently. If I was condemned to walk this dark path, the least I could do was pick a truly sinister sounding name. Unfortunately, there were only so many words in the English language to describe black shadowy darkness, and most of the good ones were already taken. But the one I’d chosen seemed to fit, both with my powers, and my outlook.

“Serpentina. Of course. I’m an admirer of your work.” I bent slightly at the waist, kissing the back of her hand, surprising her. Her smile turned genuine, and she actually blushed. “And you can call me, ‘Umbra’.”

“And I am a definite admirer of yours as well... Umbra,” she husked, drawing her green flecked nails lightly along the back of my hand before withdrawing a bit. “You’re certainly making a big name for yourself in the criminal underworld. I just happened to be... mmmmm... availing myself to the resources of the local law enforcement when the call came in about your little altercation with that State Trooper. When I heard the report later that you’d apparently turned tail and ran, heading east, I knew that it was only a matter of time until you showed up here in Provo.”

I shrugged. “And here I’d hoped I wasn’t being too obvious.” I walked over to a chair across from the bed and sat down, facing her. “So. What brings the undisputed Mistress of the hypnotic gaze to my rather humble and very temporary abode?”

“To put it plainly, I’ve come to offer you the opportunity to work for me.” She crossed her legs, causing her skirt to ride up, exposing her deeply tanned, well muscled thighs. Her leg began to rock idly, dangling her forest green high heel off her toes, however my attention was drawn further up, to those tanned thighs, and that patch of exposed bare flesh between them, glimpsed briefly at the height of her leg’s rocking pattern. It took a truly herculean effort to tear my gaze away, and I noticed idly that I was sweating by the time I’d done so.

Apparently her eyes aren’t the only hypnotic part of her body I need to worry about, I thought dimly, wiping my forehead.

“Ah... you, um,” I stammered slightly, “you said something about an opportunity? Just what kind of opportunity are we talking about here?”

She grinned, lowering her eyelashes coyly at me, criss-crossing her legs. “I’m offering you a partnership... in every nuance of the word. You and I, together—think of it! Your unbridled strength, and power, and my brains and resources... together, we would be unstoppable! I have the money, the connections, and the manpower to rule the entire criminal underworld... but what I lack is an Enforcer, someone capable of going toe to toe with the biggest and baddest of the competition and bringing them to heel. You could be that Enforcer, Umbra.”

I pretended to think it over for a moment. Well, okay, truthfully, I did more than just pretend. It was a rather tempting offer—wealth, influence, and respect, the loyalty and admiration, not to mention fear, or thousands and thousands of people, all at my beckoned call. I’d be like the Godfather, with my own mafia eager and willing to follow my every whim...

A nice dream, really. Fortunately, I tended to ground myself in reality, and the reality was that despite her sweet words and promises, Serpentina wasn’t about to share her rule with anyone, no matter how handsome and charismatic they were. Our ‘introduction’ moments before had demonstrated that very fact. She might call it a ‘partnership’, but what she wanted was a subordinate, someone to act as a figurehead to bring the other powers among the criminal underworld in line, yet docile and malleable enough to be controlled and guided in whatever direction she desired.

Plus, the bitter truth was, despite being cast in the villain role, I really didn’t want to rule an empire. I didn’t want riches or material objects—hell, I’d born into the affluent lifestyle from the day I left my mother’s womb. All I really wanted... was to be left the hell alone.

“You know, Serpentina,” I said, rising to my feet once more, “you paint a very enticing picture. But, I think I’ll decline.” Her smile faded into a look of disbelief, which quickly morphed into a scowl. “I appreciate you coming out here to talk to me this way, face to face, instead of sending a bunch of your subordinates to try and coerce me, but the fact of the matter is, I’m doing just fine, as is. I have simple ambitions, and simple goals, and they don’t include the reorganization of the criminal underworld.”

“I see,” she said, looking away for a moment. “It’s a pity you feel that way, my dear Umbra. I had hoped that you would respond to reason. But that’s fine.” She whirled around to face me, eyes flashing hypnotically, trying to catch my gaze. “Personally, I prefer to do things the hard way!”

“Well, unfortunately for you, so do I,” I countered, avoiding her gaze, having expected her to respond with such a tactic. “So, what now?” I asked, beginning to draw up my inner darkness, cloaking myself in a sheath of utter blackness. “You showed your trump card at the very beginning when you caught me in your gaze. Do you have something else up your sleeve if your opponent refuses to stare you in the eye?”

“As a matter of fact, I do!” she hissed, crossing the distance between us in an instant. Before I could even begin to THINK about reacting, she’d taken hold of my right hand and bitten me, clamping down hard with what felt like needle sharp fangs!

“Bloody bitch!” I yelped, jerking back, backhanding her hard across the forehead. I’d been caught off guard and struck harder than I’d intended, not hard enough to shatter her skull, but easily hard enough to stun her for a little while. As I gazed down at the twin puncture wounds on my arm, I felt a wave of vertigo sweep through me. I gasped, staggering, nearly slipping to my knees. The image of doing so fluttered through my mind, and suddenly it was all I could do NOT to surrender to the idea of it... surrender... kneeling... submission...

I shook my head, trying to clear it. Dammit... she poisoned me... feels kinda like sodium pentothal... shit... need to get out of here... before she comes to... or I am royally screwed... Except, that that was as far as my thought processes were able to go, figuring out that I was in trouble, and needed to get away, but unable to connect the thoughts on exactly how to get away.

Yeah... Fuck. I’m royally screwed...

Which suddenly struck me as incredibly funny. My gaze fell again to the moaning, unconscious form lying down at my feet, and two of the scattered disconnected thoughts fluttering through my head managed to connect. Sliding down to my knees, I reached out to caress the utterly entrancing woman before me, sighing in contentment as I felt her soft smooth skin beneath my hands. Would have thought it would feel slimy... the thought came and went, as my hands slide easily beneath the thin green material, finding a pair of exquisite and shapely breasts.

And apparently sensitive too, as Serpentina responded instantly to my touch by arching her back, letting out a low deep moan, and tossing her head wildly from side to side. Had I not been more than a little aroused from the concoction pumping through my veins, her erotic reaction to my touch was more than enough to get my motor humming. My lips sought out hers, and we kissed, as my hands continued their heedless exploration. Still dazed from the blow to her head, Serpentina responded instinctively, grinding her body against my own, her bare and exposed crotch rubbing teasingly against my own cloth covered one.

Heh. Royally screwed... mmmm... Fuck.

I was still in major trouble, but at least I was enjoying it. Either my arousal was strong enough to pierce through the fog covering my brain, or my hyperactive metabolism was starting to burn off some of the worst of the poison. Whatever the reason, the thought came to me that I would enjoy this a hell of a lot more if I managed to get both of our clothes off. Serpentina’s dress ripped away like tissue paper, leaving her lovely body bare and ripe for plunder. My own clothes, however, proved to be more troublesome. After all the damage and abuse I regularly put my wardrobe through, Dad had created a chemical compound that bonded to fabric on the molecular level, rendering them extremely resistant to damage.

Great when you’re getting bombarded with bullets, or high explosives, not so much when you’re in a mindless sexual frenzy. Several minutes were wasted figuring out that sliding them down worked better than trying to rip them off. By the time I was ready, my adversary was starting to come around. She groaned, lightly running a hand along the side of her head where she’d gotten smacked.

“Owww... you... fucker...” she hissed softly, eyes fluttering.

Fucker. Fucker. Fucker, fucker, fucker, fuckher, fuckher, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her...

Sounding entirely too much like a command to my befogged brain, I did exactly that. My hips surged forward, and in an instant, I was inside her. Serpentina’s eyes opened wide in shock even as mine closed in ecstasy, taking in the sensation of her warm wet expanse. Her hips moved to join mine, instinctively, I think, as if her body knew what it wanted even if her mind hadn’t caught up yet. “Noooaaahhh!” she managed to scream, any protest she might have had at being taken this way swallowed up in a moan of pleasure. Strong feminine hands clamped down on my shoulders, trying to get enough leverage to push me away, but my overtaxed libido was running the show now, and a timely squeeze of her ultra sensitive breasts took the fight out of her.

“Ahhhh... fuck!” she keened arching into me, drawing me even deeper into her nexus. “This isn’t... nnngghhhh... not supposed to... have gone this... ohhh Goddess!” She groaned, thrashing wildly, though, a small part of my mind noticed, she wasn’t trying to pull away. “AAhhhhhhh!” A twist of her nipples brought her off like the fourth of July, and I filed that little factoid away for later when I could actually think and reason again.

Well, think something besides fuck her fuck her fuck her... that is.

I would have to say I was in rare form. Of course it was due mostly to the drug in my system, but hey, a win is a win. My partner was apparently appreciative of my efforts, as she arched her way into a second, then a third orgasm. My own was building up to its inevitable climax, which again, was helping to cut through the fog. Thus far, Serpentina’s dialogue had been limited to moans and coos of pleasure, but she was recovering quickly. I was still obsessed with—fuckherfuckherfuckher—fucking my snake skinned lover into oblivion, but the thought occurred to me that I was still really vulnerable right now.

As she settled back down from her high, I leaned forward, sealing my lips against her in a deep soul burning kiss. Her tongue swarmed into my mouth, playing lightly with mine, thoughts of trying to regain control of the situation set aside for the moment. Meanwhile, I was learning what she liked, and just how she liked it, and in a moment of inspiration, I grabbed hold of her buttocks and rolled over, letting her ride me.

Risky move, I know. No longer pinned down, she could easily escape my grasp and flee the room, back off somewhere to recover and regroup... but no. Instead of escaping, she slammed her hips into mine, pulling me in ever deeper. A deep moan escaped both of our lips as she broke the kiss, arching her back again at this new level of penetration. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and I gasped at their strength.

Fuck... she must be part constrictor...

And there we were, the two of us, writhing in sexual abandon, locked in a life or death battle for control of the other, yet too blissed-out from the pleasure of the moment to even take advantage of the other’s distraction. It was pretty much anyone’s game. I was starting to get a bit lightheaded from the lack of blood to my upper head, and the limited oxygen I was able to take in with Madame Boa Constrictor crushing my waist, when, at the height of her pleasure, she uttered the words that would seal both of our fates.

“Ahhhh... fuck, fuck, that’s... ohhhh sooo fucking good... oh, you’re sooo... mmmm... good... FUCK! I’m... I’m... gonna gonna... cum hard!”

My sex addled brain took that as close enough to a direct command to follow suit. We came at the same time. And boy howdy, did I cum! I let out a roar like a lion as I let go completely, filling her to overflowing, shuddering in her embrace as the darkness that had tinged the edges of my vision gushed outward even as it tunneled inward, sweeping over me...

* * *

When I came to several minutes later, I was surprised to find my head clear. Even more surprising was the fact that while I felt a deep and abiding desire to fuckherfuckherfuckher consummate with her again, I didn’t feel particularly worshipful to or submissive towards her. True, I felt a wee bit awestruck—I mean, DAMN, a woman with the flexibility of a snake can even put a Chinese acrobat to shame—but my mind was entirely my own...

Scratch that.

If anything, it felt like her mind was partially mine. I could feel her a little, in my head, not her thoughts per sae, more like the echoes of her thoughts. Frowning, I sat up from the floor and glanced over at Serpentina, whom I’d thought was merely unconscious as I had been. Her eyes were open, and I risked a glance in them to confirm what I’d suspected, her yellow-green irises were darker, tinged with black. Apparently, at the moment of climax, I’d released more than just my sexual juices—I’d unwittingly flooded the room with a blast of dark energy, enough to subdue and enslave my would-be Mistress.

Sighing deeply, I considered what to do next. Serpentina, or ‘Christina’, as I now knew her real name to be, was a dangerous adversary. Left alone to her own devices, she’d eventually come after me again, either by herself or with the resources at her disposal, either to (forcibly) recruit me or eliminate me as a threat. The easiest thing to do, besides simply killing her—and I still wasn’t ready to consider that as a option—would be to neutralize her ability to control people. I wasn’t exactly confident in my ability to program someone’s subconscious, particularly for something this specific... and there was always the chance that someone else might come along and undo whatever I did, opening Pandora’s box all over again.

I glanced down at my hand, at the two small scabs in the center of my forearm where she’d bitten me. With a little effort, my right arm turned a perfect pitch black, as if my very body were composed of darkness. I reached out to touch it with my normal looking left arm. It felt like normal skin, flesh and blood. With another flash of will, the darkness withdrew from my arm, coalescing into a tight ball of jet black darkness. It wasn’t there, it had no weight, no form, no substance at all, yet I could toss it back and forth between my hands like a soccer ball. One last bit of will, and it vanished out of existence, as if it had never been.

If I don’t even understand my own powers, how the hell do I go about trying to take away someone else’s?

It occurred to me that I could simply change her attitude towards me, to make her a smitten love struck schoolgirl with a deep and abiding crush... but I tossed out that suggestion almost immediately. I’d inadvertently made that mistake before, and still felt the sting of guilt for what I’d done to Techna. And as hot a body as Tina had, I didn’t feel like being joined at the hip with her.

In the end, I decided for what was hopefully a happy medium between the extremes. I gave her the compulsion to go to the nearest police station and turn herself in, give a full confession of all of her crimes, and insist on being locked up. I also commanded her to completely forget about me the moment she left my room, as well as everything that had happened from the moment she’d stepped into my motel room. And finally, satisfied that I’d covered all the bases as best I could, I sent her on my way, and collapsed into my bed. It was been a long night, and I needed my sleep.

Something told me I was going to need all my strength in the next few days...

* * *

“... and most recently, I used my influence over Lieutenant McMichael in the Vice Division to gain access to your computer network, secure radio frequencies, and the lockup where you store all the valuables confiscated during an arrest, from which I had some of my guys replace about three kilos of heroin with equal amounts of cane sugar.” Serpentina said with a blank look, as if reciting from memory. “That’s everything. Now... I demand to be locked up right away.”

The desk sergeant and the other police officers glanced at one another. They’d been skeptical at first when the strange woman with the weird eyes had walked in demanding to make a confession. There was a lot of kooks out there, claiming they did this or that crime, so desperate for attention they were willing to risk incarceration just to be noticed. As she’d began talking, however, it slowly became apparent that she was the real deal, a super villainess, leader of her own extensive criminal empire, voluntarily turning herself in! It only took a moment or two to confirm a few of her claims, and they were fully satisfied that she’d told the truth.

“So, you want to be locked up, do you?” the Sergeant replied, taking out a pair of handcuffs. “Well, you got your wish, lady. Not sure why you waived your right to have an attorney present, but with what you’ve given us, if we can make even half of these charges stick, you’ll be locked up for a very long time.” Glancing over at a female officer, he nodded. “Francine, care to take our visitor down to holding? Considering who and what she is, I’m calling for the State Police to cart her off to the maximum security facility for Supers up in Salt Lake, but for now, I want her ass secured downstairs.”

“Sure thing, Sarge,” the officer replied, leading the dark haired girl towards the stairs. Reaching the cells, she gently pushed the unresisting girl into the cell, removed her cuffs, and shut the door. “Here you are: your accommodations for the next several hours of your stay with us,” she said mockingly. She turned to walk back upstairs, but paused at the last moment, heading back to the cell. “Alright, I have to know. Why did you do it? Why turn yourself in? From what I gather, you are doing rather well for yourself. Every crime you confessed to was covered up so perfectly that there was no way we would have ever connected you to a single one. So... why confess?”

Serpentina blinked, frowning. “I... don’t know,” she said slowly. “I just felt like I... had to. Like... I was compelled... to confess.” A slow smile creased her lips. “But you know what, Officer?” she said, walking back to the bars, locking eyes with her. “That compulsion has run its course. I did what I was supposed to do. I turned myself in... but there’s nothing that says I need to stay locked up, is there?”

“NNnnnhhhn... nnnoooo...” Francine moaned softly, shaking her head even as her eyes stayed glued to the bright slitted eyes staring intently into her own. A small strand of drool formed along the edge of her mouth, running down her chin as she stood, swaying slightly, completely ensnared.

“Then I think you should be a good girl now and unlock the door for me.” Moving woodenly, the female officer’s arm slid down, turning the key into the lock. “Good girl,” Serpentina purred gently, caressing the mazed girl’s face. “You’re a very good listener. I like that. Now listen closely while I give you a few instructions. First of all, you’re going to go upstairs and report in, acting completely normal, as if nothing was wrong. At the first opportunity, you are going to destroy the recording of my confession, both the audio and the video file, and any and all backups. You will do so as stealthily as you can, without getting caught, but above all else you WILL destroy the evidence. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Francine replied softly, the strand of drool falling to the floor, unnoticed. Serpentina grinned.

“Very good. Now, there’s one final thing you must do for me, slave. In just a moment I will be making my escape. I need you to cause a small diversion at the front of the station for a few seconds, something attention grabbing, but nothing that will jeopardize your primary mission. Can you do that for me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress, I will obey...”

“Excellent. I’m very proud of you, slave. Now, head upstairs and do as you have been commanded. You will not remember my telling you to do this, and as soon as you have destroyed the recordings, you will forget all of this. But rest assured, slave, you are still in my thrall. If you should ever hear my voice calling you my slave, you will return to this compliant, suggestible state, eager and willing to once again obey my every command.”

Serpentina watched her depart, then sighed, her smile fading into a dark scowl. Something had happened to her tonight. Someone had gotten the better or her, even if only temporarily, and few things galled her more than losing. As hard as she tried, she couldn’t remember what had happened to her before she ended up outside the police station. It was as if... a veil had fallen over the memories of earlier tonight. No, not a veil, a dark cloud, black as pitch...

If she’d had access to a mirror, she might have been surprised to see a momentary flash of darkness in her eyes, spinning like a small black spiral, before fading back again.

Well, whoever was responsible for this humiliation will pay, she vowed silently, shrugging off the momentary fugue. I don’t care how long it takes, or what I have to do, I will find you. And then, I’ll make you wish you’d never been born.”