The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows III: Effulgence Rising

by J. Darksong

* * *

IV.)

“Uuuggnnnn...” the security guard groaned, slumping to the floor, unconscious. Manx sighed wearily, flipping through the stacks of money in her hand, bored and more than a little frustrated. With a growl, she tossed the cash over her head, letting it shower back down to the vault floor as she walked out, back into the main lobby of the bank.

This is ridiculous, she snarled to herself. This is the fifth bank I’ve robbed tonight, including the same one where I’d first run into ‘glowing girl’, and she has yet to show up! Security guards? Police? The occasional costumed do-gooder? You betcha. But the one girl I am actually TRYING to run into? Nope. Too busy to be bothered to show up at her own showdown!

Turning to leave, booted heels click-click-clicking as she stalked across the tiled floor, she paused for a moment, glancing down at the young costumed heroine lying stunned on the floor before her. She was young, with dark hair and a bright blue and red costume... star spangled, something-or-the-other. She hadn’t really paid much attention to the obvious rookie, other than the fact that it wasn’t Luminaire.

Though, in retrospect, I probably should have saved that dose of Nirvana Mist for her instead, she thought dimly, rubbing the empty pouch compartment on her belt. Oh, well... I have more than enough backups to get the job done. Now, the only question is... where do I find her?

She paused, considering. She’s still a kid...maybe sixteen, seventeen years old, if that much. Maybe she’s been grounded or something. Stepping outside, she glanced up at the sight of far off multicolored lights. Hmmm... or maybe she’s just otherwise occupied, like the majority of the other little kids in this city tonight. Chuckling to herself, she left the building, heading out into the night.

* * *

Okay, so, I really wasn’t in the mood to go to the fair tonight. Hell, I really wasn’t in the mood to be anyone right now. I wanted to be out, scouring the city. Nevertheless, I’d promised Jess that I’d meet up with her there so we could talk. She was working a concession stand with her parents over in the Northern section. I’d hoped for a chance to talk to her alone, but it looked like this was the best I was going to get.

As I made my way to the concession stands, I saw the line of people just outside the DuMont Delicatessen booth, and groaned aloud. Well, with this crowd, I’ll be lucky if she’d free sometime next year!

Stupid thing to think to myself. Stupid thing to say aloud. Particularly for someone like myself or my brother. And when the power line leading to the concession stand suddenly shorted out, plunging the DuMont Delicatessen stand in darkness, I winced, knowing it to be more than a coincidence.

Dammit. Lucky for me, but not for Jessica’s mom. Ah well... at least I know my little ‘fairies’ are working again, even if not exactly the way I want them to.

As the crowds thinned out, heading off to other stands, I made my way over. Mrs. DuMont glanced up, and smiled when she saw me. “Katherine! Good to see you again! It’s been far too long, dear. You’re here to see Jess, aren’t you?”

“Ah, thanks, Mrs. DuMont,” I said with a shy grin. “I’ve been kinda busy lately. I’ll try and swing by to say ‘hi’ a little more often from now on. And, um, yeah... if you can spare her,” I asked, glancing over at Jessica, steadfastly ignoring my presence, focused on packaging and loading coldcuts back into the cooler. I’d hoped for a little something from her, a grunt, or something... not the silent treatment.

“JESS!” her mom yelled loudly, despite only being a few feet away. “Your friend Katherine is here. Go take a break and visit with her!”

“I can’t mom,” Jess replied, still not making contact with me. “I need to get the meat packed up and back in the cooler as soon as possible. With the power out, we gotta move fast before the food gets warm and—” At that moment, the short, or whatever, fixed itself, and the power flickered, flickered again, then came back with a vengeance. “—spoils. Goddammit,” she murmured softly, shaking her head. “Alright, mom, I guess I’m taking five.”

“Don’t worry about it, hon,” her mom replied with a grin, smoothly taking over Jessica’s spot, packaging coldcuts with a simple yet eloquent efficiency. “Take all the time you need. Looks like the main dinner rush is over for now.”

Sighing softly, she came out from around the stand, and followed me over to an empty strand of land adjacent to the food courts. “So...” I began, trying to start the conversation.

“So...” she replied, noncommittally, glancing down at her feet. I closed my eyes, gathering my courage, and plunged right in.

“Jess, I’m sorry for being such a bitch—”

“I didn’t expect you to actually come out—”

We blinked, having blurted out at exactly the same time. “Wait... what?” I asked holding up a hand. “Why wouldn’t you think I would be here tonight? We talked about this months ago. I promised you I would.” I frowned slightly. “Did you think I would change my mind?”

“Well, you have been avoiding me for more than two weeks now,” she pointed out, hotly, letting her anger show. “I only left you like a few hundred text and voice mail messages trying to reach you.”

“I know, I know. And I just apologized for that. I’m sorry, okay? After we got back home, everything that happened in Miami suddenly hit me... and, well, I kinda freaked out. A little. I needed some time alone to process, yanno?” I turned to look at her, and finally, she met my gaze, actually looking at me. “It took me a while, but I did call you back. I promised to meet you here tonight, to talk. So... well... here I am.”

“Yeah, I know,” she replied, somewhat mollified. “And, well... I guess I can understand. You’re not the ONLY person that was freaked out about Miami, you know? At least you had people you could talk to about what happened. I didn’t even have that luxury.”

I blinked, my jaw visibly dropping. Shit. I hadn’t even thought about that. I didn’t exactly WANT to talk to anyone, but I at least had that option. Jess, one of the few non-Supers to know about my double-life, didn’t have a mom, dad, brother, aunts, uncles or cousins that lived the same lifestyle, that had had similar experiences enough to relate to what had happened. Heck, she couldn’t even really talk to Shani and Whitney, who went through it all with us. Aunt Eva wiped their minds of the basic details of what happened to protect my secret identity—all they remembered was being drugged at the bar, kidnapped and held hostage for a few days, then rescued by some unnamed costumed Supers and the police.

“Anyway,” she continued a moment later, brushing aside the incident, “I’d half expected you to brush me off tonight to go look for your brother.”

I sighed, glancing away. “Yeah. Well, I do need to go search the city for him in a bit. But talking to you, settling the problem between us is just as important. Heck, before what happened earlier, he was the one who encouraged me to come talk things out with you.” I smirked. “Actually, I think his exact words were to ‘Go talk to her, Katie. Tell her how you feel. And listen to how she feels.’” I chuckled ruefully. “My brother may not be the most eloquent speaker in the world, but he always makes sense.”

“Yeah, that’s true,” Jess replied with a slight grin. “I went by your house earlier and ran into him on his way downtown...” She sighed softly, her grin fading. “Poor guy. I kind of feel sorry for him. Killing that mother and her kids that way... he really does have the worst luck.”

“Hey! He didn’t kill anyone, Jess!” I protested loudly, a lot louder than I’d planned. “The way you and the media put it, you make him sound like a heartless cold-blooded murderer or something!”

“Geez! Sorry!” Jess replied with a wince. “Didn’t mean to touch on what’s obviously a sore subject! I’m just saying that the guy had a bad break, that’s all. He’s a good guy... a little creepy, and a bit of a know-it-all... but he’s not nearly as stuck up as I used to think.”

I was more than a little red in the face at this point. Jessica had never liked my brother. And despite calling him a ‘nice guy’, she couldn’t hold back her usual offensive comments. She’d insulted him... poor Jimmy, who had only just begun to embrace his power and his destiny to follow on our parents’ footsteps as a protector, crime fighter, and hero...and yet, through a cruel twist of fate, had become the most hated person in the entire city. Possibly the country.

And despite the media shit storm blanketing the airwaves, I couldn’t shake the feeling that my brother was innocent!

Gritting my teeth, however, I pushed my anger back down. “Look, Jessica,” I said as calmly as I could, “I didn’t come here to talk about Jimmy. I didn’t come here to fight. Just the opposite—I’m here to try and make up!” I paused, looking up into her face, and saw that same pensive uncertain expression that I wore. “I...” I began softly, “I’ve missed you, Jess... missed your face, your smile, your voice, and your laugh. I’ve missed our closeness, and... just being able to hang out with you.”

“Oh, Katie,” she murmured softly, shaking her head, and turning away, her voice cracking slightly. “I feel the same way! When you didn’t call me back, when you avoided me, it was... it was like a...like you were rejecting me. I kept telling myself that you were just upset, or freaked out, and that you’d call back... but, well, day after day, after day... and I just... I mean, I couldn’t...” She began sniffing slightly, a signal that she was crying and trying to hide it. My heart broke, and it was all I could do to keep from pulling her into a tight deep hug and never letting her go. My hand trembled as it reached out for her shoulder...

And an explosion of light and fire lit up the night sky.

“What the hell?!?” Jess yelled as we were knocked literally off our feet. Screams and shouts of panic sounded, and people began running in all directions—all directions leading away from the food court, the direction of the explosion. Even worse, the explosion kicked up a bunch of dust and hay from the ground, aggravating my hay fever. Sneezing, shaking my head to clear it, I glanced up and gasped, finding the source of the attack—and yes, it was definitely an attack—hovering directly above the area.

“That’s right, you insects,” a tall majestic white haired woman in dark grey spandex crowed, lightning crackling from her fingertips. “Run! Scurry like the defenseless worthless little bugs you are!” Once the area was relatively clear, she turned, and spying us, descended. “Well, well... what perfect luck to come across the very ones I seek—Luminaire, the Light of Justice… and her dear little friend!” I stiffened at her words. I wasn’t in costume—how did she know who I was?

“Jess, get the hell out of here,” I whispered, getting back to my feet again. “Try and catch up to your mom. I’ll draw her attention away from you, and, hopefully, meet up with you later once this is over...” She nodded, crawling slowly away.

“Are you sure you don’t have me mistaken for someone else?” I asked aloud, taking a few steps back away from Jessica. If this ivory haired vixen decided to attack, I wanted to put as much space between Jess and myself as possible. “I mean, Luminaire? I think I’m kind of awesome and all, but I doubt I’m in her league—aaaaahhhhchoooo!” I blinked, rubbing my eyes and nose. Damn this hay fever!

“Don’t bother trying to deny it, Miss Frasier,” the woman cut in. “I have studied you quite well. I know exactly who you are, and what you are capable of.” She smirked. “And even if I hadn’t been given your file, I would know you instantly within a crowd!” Her hand began to twitch, with lines of electricity arcing from finger to finger. “I can feel your body’s unique electric field, my dear. Even in a pitch black room, your power sings out to me like a beacon, invisible to the naked eye, but nearly blinding to my trained senses. Now, then, it’s time for me to—”

“Shut the hell up, actually,” a disturbingly familiar voice called out, coming from out of nowhere, swinging down on a narrow wire from atop the grandstand. Her trajectory took her right into the electrically charged woman threatening me, and with a savage kick, sent the white haired woman down, stumbling back into the dirt. Landing nimbly on her own feet, the cat masked burglar I’d faced before nodded to me once before turning her attention back to the woman she’d just assaulted. “Has anyone ever told you that you monologue way too much? Sorry, Voltaire, but I’m afraid I still have business to conduct with your dance partner here. You’ll need to sit this one out.”

“Manx?” she blinked, dusting herself off as she rose back to her feet. “What the HELL do you think you’re doing? You’ve already been given another assignment in Midas. This kid is MINE.”

“As I explained to your employer several hours earlier,” Manx replied, brushing a gloved hand lightly along her side, surreptitiously pulling a small pellet from a pouch on her belt, “one of the perks of being an independent contractor is being free to pick and choose which jobs I take and which jobs I turn down. Another perk is not having to take orders from a voice on a phone... or from a bleach haired bimbo a little too full of herself to take a hint and back the fuck off!”

Eyes narrowed, Voltaire clenched her hands into fists, lifting up, hovering a few feet above the ground. “Stupid bitch... do you really think you can challenge me? You’re nothing but a costumed wanna-be, a fucking bitch with a cat complex and a fancy utility belt! I channel the power of lightning, the very power of nature itself!” For effect, she raised both hands into the air, sending out twin streams of lightning cascades across the night sky. “Do you really think you even stand a chance against me?”

“Well, since you asked,” Manx replied, tossing the pellet at the ground in front of Voltaire. The pellet exploded on impact, the force of which knocked the white haired woman several feet backwards, into the nearby fountain. Voltaire let out a high pitched scream as the water shorted her out, sending random arcs of electricity throughout the surrounding area. “Girl never did learn to mind her surroundings,” Manx muttered softly, drawing something from a belt pouch on the opposite side. Walking over to the stunned and dazed woman, she shook her head.

“Well, dear, I guess we both learned something very important tonight. You learned that you talk way too much. You learned to never underestimate someone just because they don’t have fancy super powers. And finally, you learned that water and electricity don’t mix. And I learned how incredibly easy it is to defeat an electrically charged platinum blonde moron.” She tossed the tablet into the water, where it dissolved, turning into a thick yellow rubbery substance, which quickly hardened, encasing Voltaire, holding her in place. “Oh, and one last thing. A bitch is for dogs, you damned fool. I would be a molly, a female cat.”

I blinked in surprised, not completely sure what just happened. Okay. Two super villains were just fighting over the right to fight me. And one of them apparently knew who I was... knew my name, as myself and as Luminaire... could ‘sense’ my power even out of costume. And now, the one who could have easily fried my ass with a few million volts of electricity just got her ass kicked by the same cat-themed burglar that beat ME earlier! I wasn’t sure what to make of the situation. Had my troubles just gotten better or worse?

Manx turned suddenly to stare at me, making me flinch, and raise my fists in alarm. She merely laughed. “Nice to see you again, Katie girl. I have to admit, I kind of dig the casual look. Yellow and brown are definitely more your colors than pink and black.”

“Flattery will get you nowhere,” I said with a sigh. “What do you want, Manx? What is this all about? And why did you take out your friend with the white hair and sparkling personality? I’m pretty sure that kind of thing is frowned upon by the Supervillain’s Union.” With a thought, I summoned my costume, and crossed my arms at my chest. “I’m not naive enough to think you helped me out of the goodness of your heart, so why don’t you tell me why you’re here?”

She shrugged. “In a word? Curiosity. You seem to have some very powerful people with very deep pockets keeping tabs on you, dear. In fact, the man that hired me to steal the jewels and precious stones from the vault at our last encounter actually paid me a bonus for the way I dealt with you. And he was very specific, too. ‘Humiliate, embarrass, demoralize, but do not kill.’” She shrugged again. “And I happen to know that I’m not the only one to receive those instructions. And, when I asked why, I got the brush off. Not only did he refuse to tell me what was going on, he not-so-subtly encouraged me to leave town.”

“Uh huh,” I nodded, still having no clue what she was talking about. “So, you were curious about why some mysterious guy wanted me banged up and ego-bruised, but not killed?” Something I’d actually like to know about myself. “And out of sheer curiosity, you turned down a lucrative job offer, spent your time tracking and trailing me, and fought one of your fellow criminals—”

“Oh, please,” she said with a scowl. “Don’t lump me in with Voltaire over there. I’m a thief. An artist. My every contract is performed with style and flair, and perfection! Ms. Energizer Bunny over there is merely a thug, pure and simple. Last I heard, she was working as a ‘recruiter’ for the Syndicate’s local branch, trying to snatch up any lovely young beauties for their next underground auction...” She frowned, thinking. “Hmmm... I wonder if perhaps that’s what she had in mind for you, Luminaire? Properly tamed, and conditioned, trained in submission and discipline, you might fetch quite a nice price on the auction block…”

Syndicate? Auction block? Slave auctions... here in River City? Okay, she must be lying. My mom pretty much eradicated every trace of human trafficking in this city years ago, the same way Aunt Sarah cleaned out Midas. True, both Silver Girl and Omega Girl are kind of MIA at the moment... but there’s no way the Syndicate could be that well organized and connected to just swoop in this quickly and start it up all up again now that both of them are gone. But... if they had... if she was telling the truth... what did that mean? Was all of this somehow connected? Could some malevolent force somehow be manipulating events behind the scenes on such a grand scale?

Or was I just really fucking paranoid?

“Okay. Let’s say for the moment that I believe you,” I said after a moment. “What now? Do you expect us to be ‘best buds’, to work together to find out what’s going on?”

“Not quite,” she replied with a smirk, tossing a trio of pellets towards me. This time, however, I was prepared, and had half expected some kind of sneak attack. I leapt back, taking to the air, putting some distance between us, as her little darts exploded harmlessly on the ground where I’d stood moments before. “Impressive,” she replied, eyes glittering. “Looks like you’ve brought your ‘A’ game this time.”

“Oh, you haven’t seen anything yet,” I growled, channeling light energy into my hands. If she thought Voltaire’s light show was impressive, wait ’til she got a load of mine!

“Wait! Wait! Hold on a second,” she called out, waving her hands. “Don’t be so hasty. Before you attack, you might want to reconsider your options... and recheck your surroundings.” She chuckled darkly, gesturing with her left hand. I turned and froze. FUCK! Jessica! Shit, I almost forgot she was here!

Indeed, my bestie sat just to Manx’ left side, just a bit behind her. She had a huge dopey grin on her face, and her eyes were wide and glassy, nearly oblivious to what was going on around her. “Don’t worry, Luminaire,” she replied while reaching out to lovingly caress Jessica’s cheek. “Your dear friend is perfectly all right. I just gave her a little Sleep Sand to lull her into a nice deep waking sleep. Right now, her mind is floating a million miles away... kind of the way yours was at the end of our last encounter.” Growling, I pointed a glowing hand towards her, preparing to fire, but she shook her head again. “Now, now, let’s be smart about this. If you do anything hasty, you’ll only end up hurting your little friend as well. Now... come back down here like a good girl, and I promise to leave dear Jessica alone.”

Sucker’s bet. Trust her at her word? An admitted liar that had already betrayed her own comrades? But... it’s not as if I have much choice in the matter. I can’t let Jess get hurt. Dropping back down to the ground, I let my radiance fade. I did, however, continue to build up my power, letting it rest just beneath the surface. A little trick Jimmy had taught me. And, if nothing else, I still had luck on my side.

“Ah, good. Very good,” Manx purred, giving Jessica’s cheek another lingering caress. She made a big show up opening a certain pouch to retrieve a small bright blue ball. “Now. I want you to just stand there and don’t move. This little package will do all the rest.”

“And...and, you’ll let Jessica go free if I do this?” I asked, taking a small step back and to the side, stalling for time. “You promise?”

“I swear on my mother’s life,” she replied smoothly. I merely harrumphed.

“Maybe you should swear on something you actually care about... like your bank account.”

“Hey, now, no need to get ‘catty’,” she replied with a chuckle. “I promise, on my honor as a professional thief and an artist, not to hurt your little friend.”

“All right then,” I said, feeling my energy reach its max. “That’s good enough for me.” With a nod of my head, I release all my pent up energy, creating several light constructs at once.

My main objective was keeping Jessica safe. Though I usually had to kind of ‘throw’ my light where I needed it to go, or ‘aim’ it at its destination, I am able to simply will it into existence. It’s harder, and requires a lot more concentration, but, well... desperate times, and all that. I managed to wrap Jess in a protective cocoon, which I lifted high up into the air, taking it from the immediate area. At the same time, I created a large cage around Manx, preventing her from escaping. I wasn’t sure whether or not she actually possessed some kind of superhuman powers, like super speed or agility, or whether her reflexes were just that damn good. At any rate, after my previous failure to restrain her, I decided to take no chances. In addition to the cage, bindings appeared along her ankles and wrists, pinning them to the side. A light cocoon wrapped around her body from her chin down to her feet. Finally, a shroud descended over her head and face as well, covering her eyes, preventing her seeing what was happening.

Not that you can actually create a blindfold out of pure light energy. ‘Blindfold’ kind of implies that a person’s sight is taken, plunging them into the dark. The shroud covering Manx’ face prevented her from seeing by flooding her eyes with warm, soft, pulsing yellow light.

And finally, adding insult to injury, I created a tight heavy gag, covering her mouth with yet another light construct, preventing her from crying out or vocalizing her frustration. She was, effectively and thoroughly, restrained. I had her just where I wanted her... but not quite the way I wanted her. Maybe it was my Scottish blood boiling over. Maybe it was the unresolved anger from being found naked and unconscious, and the comments the police had made. Or, maybe underneath it all, I was just a seriously sadistic and fucked up bitch. Regardless of the reason, I wasn’t quite done with my helpless captive just yet.

“Now, Manx, sweetie,” I purred back at her, “don’t move. This might sting just a little, and I wouldn’t want to cut off something vitally important to you.” With that bit of warning, I released my remaining pent up energy, changing the structure and form of the light surrounding her. Burning like a laser, my constructs carefully burned through the cat burglar’s clothing, incinerating the fabric yet leaving her flesh completely unharmed. As I’d hoped it would.

Wow. Cool. I might have to try that more often.

As the light dimmed back down to normal, I got a bit of a surprise. With her costume burned away and her mask incinerated, the svelte brown haired woman underneath was revealed. Except... woman wasn’t exactly correct! In shock, I actually dispersed the restraints holding her down to make sure I was actually seeing what I thought I was seeing. Manx... was a cat! A pair of cat ears sat atop her head—real cat ears, moving, and twitching—sharp fanglike incisors, and her hands and feet were furry, with actual claws.

It was kind of ironic, really. After Madrigal had worked her magic on me, twisting my mind like a pretzel, I believed myself to be a cat-girl, part female, part feline. Now, I stood facing someone who was the very embodiment of what I’d thought I’d become... something that I still dreamed about... and occasionally jilled off to. Needless to say, my emotions ran the gamut, from disgust and surprise, to envy and arousal.

And freed from her shackles, Manx chose to act, releasing the small blue ball she’d held tightly in her left hand, waiting for her chance to act. The ball came flying out at me before I even knew what was happening. I had no defense, no chance to react, and as it struck my chest, I just knew whatever was contained inside was going to hit me and hit me har—

“AAAACCHHHOOOOO!” I sneezed, hard, blowing the fine cloud of grey dust back towards the one who had launched it at me. Manx’ eyes widened and she gasped in surprise, inhaling some of the dust. She glanced at me in horror.

“You... you bitch! What have you.... you...whaaa...” she blinked, shaking her head slowly, staring intently at the glowing light cage still holding her captive. “ooooh... mmm... soooo... shiny...”

Rubbing my nose, I let out a soft sigh. Luck was apparently still on my side. “Let me guess, Manxy... you used more Icarus Powder, didn’t you?” She nodded softly, mewling. “Ah, I thought so.” I dispersed the light cage, confident that she would no longer be a problem. I then focused some energy into my right hand, causing it to glow softly. “So... I guess that makes me the most fascinating person in the world for you right now, doesn’t it?”

“Yeaaaahh... so... preeettty...” she murmured softly, glassy unfocused eyes tracking my hand. I grinned wickedly. Something about the way she responded to me was... well... mmmm... let’s just say a girl could get used to the attention. Add to the fact that she was completely naked, and absolutely the sexiest cutest thing I’d ever seen... I was beginning to think perhaps Jimmy might have been right after all.

I watched her sigh and coo, and dance, following my glowing sparkly fingers. “My my, aren’t you just too precious,” I murmured back to her, “your mind all soft and squishy... so utterly helpless and vulnerable.” I giggled softly. “Hmmm... I wonder if I looked as adorably blissed-out after our last encounter as you do right now?” I ran my glowing tingling fingers down along the curves of her body, making her writhe into me. I felt so damned naught doing this... naughty, excited, and aroused. I not only had this smoking hot cat-girl under my sway, I was literally soaking through my costume at all the ideas on what I could do with her. Almost against my will, my fingers dipped lower, and lower still, finding her slick hot thighs, and teasing them apart.

“I know just what you want, Kitten,” I purred into her ear, much the same way she’d purred into mine. “You wanna cum... nice and deep and hard... so hard your eyes cross and your toes curl, and every last thought in your mind oozes out of that steamy hot pussy of yours. But... oh, you ALSO want my light... you want to watch it. see its sparkle dancing before your eyes,” I replied, letting my entire body begin to glow. “You want to feel my light, feel it’s warm, soft, gentle pulsing surrounding you, wrapping you up in a nice warm safe cocoon of love and bliss and pleasure...” Fuck. I was turning myself on now. My thighs regularly clenched and released as I taunted my unwitting captive. “I could make your wish come true, Kitten... could make you cum like you’ve never cum before. And.. all you have to do is surrender to me... give in and submit... become my sweet, tame, little Kitten, and I’ll give you exactly what you want... what you need...”

“Gaaahhh...” she groaned, shaking her head, fighting, or trying to fight, more from instinct than an actual understanding of what was happening to her. Believe me, I knew exactly what she was feeling. I’d been there myself. I also knew that her resistance was token at best. She was only seconds from breaking. And as two softly glowing pulsing fingers slid teasingly along her hot inflamed pussy lips, making her hips jerk so enticingly, I felt that last spark of resistance inside her fizzle out and die.

“Yeeessssss... please... ooohh gaaawwdd... pleasee... more... need it... need... please...” she babbled, struggling to push herself up harder against my questing fingers, only to whine so sweetly as I pulled away. “Please... anything... anything... just... aaahhh... more touch... more light.... moooorrrrreeee...”

I was nearly as blissed out as Manx by this point, one hand clenched tight to keep from slipping it into the waistband of my costume, the other returning back to stroke and caress my sweet little kitty cat. Fuck... so damned turned on... wonder if maybe I inhaled a little bit of that dust after all... With an extreme effort, I managed to focus on the task at hand, on turning my hot little wildcat into a tame little pussycat.

“That’s a good girl, Kitten,” I breathed lightly, nibbling gently on an ear tuft, letting my pulsing glowing digits descend to the entrance of her sweet musky depths. “And good girl’s surrender themselves... every part of themselves... to their Owners... who make them feel...” pushing aside her petals, spreading them “...oooohhh...” teasing and circling along the outside, increasing pulsing “...soooo...” and finally, sliding three fingers deep inside, letting my pulsing vibrating thumb press and rub against her hot little love button “...good!”

“AAAAAHHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEE!” she screeched, cumming, flooding my hand with her juices, shuddering, writhing, spasming and twitching as her body achieved the bliss I’d promised her. Seconds after she hit her climax, my own struck me completely out of the blue, arching my back, sending my down to the ground with Manx, my body grinding against her own as my light flared and pulsed and strobed with every wave of pleasure assaulting my mind, body, and soul. Which only fed into Manx’ Icarus-soaked brain, sending her pleasure higher and higher as well. With a gasp and a breath, I swooned, having just enough presence of mind to bring Jessica’s cocoon back to the ground before I completely whited out...