The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Light and Shadows II: Light

by J. Darksong

4.)

Whatever I’d been expecting to see behind the VIP door leading to Synch’s inner sanctum... this wasn’t it.

Jessica and I found ourselves in a short dimly lit hallway. The door behind us had closed with a soft click, and a quick glanced back showed that this side had no door handle. Ahead of us, on the opposite end, were two doors. The walls, floor, ceiling... everything was black, except for a small white screen at the far end of the room. I slid a hand along the wall, looking for a light switch or something, but all I felt was a small rectangular slot about the size of a credit card. I was just about to create a light of my own when a loud noise filled the room.

“Ahhhhh!” I cried out, covering my ears as a rhythmic BOOM BOOM BOOM shook the walls. Jessie groaned as well, sinking to her knees besides me, her arms wrapped around her head. It felt like being inside a huge bass drum—the walls were pulsing and vibrating with the intensity of the sound.

“Good evening!” A female voice called out from all directions, somehow audible over the deep throbbing bass. “Welcome to my parlor... said the spider to the flies.” She laughed, a soft tinkling sound that somehow seemed to echo even more powerfully than the ever present bass beat. “And make no mistake ladies... you are caught in my web.” The view screen came to life, and a beautiful blue-eyed redhead appeared. “Are you enjoying the beat, my dears?” she said, taunting us. “That’s what this is, you know. Pure bass. Pure beat. It’s the rhythm, little darlings... the rhythm of time... of life!”

This was getting serious. The boom boom boom was so intense... the walls shook, the floor shook, the ceiling shook... and I shook. Inside and out. I could even feel my brain vibrating inside my skull... not painfully, just... tingling. I tried to raise a hand an fire a light blast, but each loud thoom scattered my concentration before I could even begin to focus on it. All the while, the redheaded woman’s words continued to ring out, perfectly audible, somehow, despite the noise. I took a step forward, towards the door, then crumpled to my knees as another blast of sound swept through me.

“Wow. Still have a little fight left in you, sweetie?” the woman said with a grin. “That’s impressive. Most people would be completely out of it by now.” She laughed. “Oh well. It only makes your eventual submission all the sweeter! Do you know why I call my club Synch? Its short for Syncopation, As is, the spaces between the beats. Get it yet? Do you understand? Because that’s the most important part of the music, you know... the parts... that happen... between... the beats!”

She was timing her words perfectly, I realized dimly. It was why her voice carried so well. She was... timing her words... making them somehow fit... perfectly between the boom boom booming... so much so that... even my own thoughts... were starting to come... between the beats...

“Ah. You’re starting to get it now,” she said with a smirk. “I can see it in your eyes. My words... your thoughts... are becoming in synch.” She laughed again, a musical sound that provided a perfect harmony to the melody of her previous words echoing in my head... between my thoughts... “It won’t be long now, my sweet little treasures,” she purred seductively. “Once my rhythm has finished... drumming out... all of your thoughts, I’ll fill your empty little heads with brand new thoughts. Good thoughts. Happy thoughts.” She licked her lips. “Sexy thoughts.”

I had to get out of here. Now. Somehow. Some way. My vision was starting to swim, and the strobic bass beat, ever-present, was fading into the background. Or... maybe it was just me... that was fading. I sank down to the floor, feeling the vibrations even stronger through the metallic floor plates. My head felt weird, kind of... floaty. My eyes were closing, despite my quickly fading will to keep them open. I tried crawling, heading... somewhere, I didn’t even know where... but I had no energy left. I let out one last sigh, then collapsed, the world fading out into a funky ghetto beat...

* * *

Ohhh... so nice... so floaty. So... mmmmmm...

I was naked... which seemed really really nice. I was... somewhere. Somewhere soft, and warm... and floaty, definitely floaty. I think I was on a bed... and it was the softest... nicest... bestest bed... in the whole world. I was smiling, the happiest, smilingest smile I’d ever smiled...

I could hear... voices. Not that I was coherent enough to recognize what was being said... but the voices sounded familiar. I glanced to the side, and saw... the woman from before. Beautiful scarlet hair, the same color of red as the thin wispy shawl she was wearing. She noticed my gaze and smiled, which made me smile even more... if such a thing were possible. She slid a soft hand down to gently caress my cheek, and I mewled, leaning into her.

“That’s a good girl,” she husked slightly, caressing my cheek again before stepping back. “A very good girl. You’re going to make a nice new addition to my little menagerie. I was a little concerned that you’d be hard to break, as hard as you resisted earlier... but it looks like you’ve already been tamed.” She chuckled lightly. “Guess you’re not a stranger to this kind of thing, are you?”

I didn’t know what she was talking about, but she seemed amused, so I giggled again, happy that I was making her happy.

“Let me introduce you to some old friends,” she said, moving across the room. My eyes followed her, as she moved, until they lighted on... hmm? Umm... tee hee hee... I think I was slightly more than a little loopy now... For a moment, I thought the short-haired blonde in the corner was my friend Whitney, but... I’d never seen Whitney look like THAT! She was wearing a sheer body stocking that revealed everything underneath... and a pair of fuzzy pink scrunchies on both wrists and ankles. She wore a headband with fuzzy pink ears on the top. She even had... um... a little pink fuzzy powderpuff tail. She looked for all the world like... an overgrown poodle, or at least a woman pretending to be a poodle. I giggled again, something I seemed to be doing a lot of lately.

Tee hee. Whitney the poodle. Maybe... some magical witch or something had cast a spell on her! Auntie Sarah was a sort-of witch. And her mommy, Lida was a full blown witch! Maybe Great Aunt Lida was visiting Miami... and was playing a prank on me...

“And how’s my good little bitch doing tonight?” the red headed woman said softly, reaching down to stroke her hair lightly. She took a small black dog collar and slipped it around her neck, causing the poodle-girl to groan. Then she turned to face me. “Your friend here was something of a hard case when she first came here. She was very disrespectful, and if there’s one thing I hate it’s being disrespectful. She was acting like such a bitch, that, well,” she shrugged, “I decided to make her into one. In more ways than one. Isn’t that right, my sweet little Bitchy?”

Whitney... or, rather, ‘Bitchy’, nodded her head eagerly, shaking her butt, causing the little powderpuff to swing back and forth. She ‘arfed’ a few times, sounding so very much like a dog that I stopped thinking of her as Whitney at all. The woman slid a hand along Bitchy’s flat and tone stomach, and her pet groaned softly, turning around, putting her ass up into the air, shaking it again. The woman laughed, slapping it lightly before running a finger gently along the cleft between Bitchy’s legs.

“Oh my, looks like someone’s ‘in heat’ again,” she said with a laugh. “Well, don’t worry girl. I’ll send you out to play with your friends in due time.” Bitchy whimpered softly, but nodded obediently, moving back to the corner.

A soft whinny from my left side caught my attention, so I turned to find... Shani? No... someone who looked a lot like her though. The redhead chuckled, walking over to her as well, another black collar in her hand. “Ah, and how is my pretty Pony this evening?” she cooed softly, stroking a hand through the second girl’s dark mane. She also wore a sheer body stocking with little else, except her hands and feet were clad in strange black... things... that looked a lot like hooves. Pony shifted position slightly, and I caught glimpse of a tiny saddle and halter strapped to her back. “Such a fiery spirit in this one,” the redhead said with a grin, “such energy. Surprisingly, taming her was more of a challenge... but, then, I love challenges!” She placed the collar around the ponygirl’s neck, and she shuddered, pawing idly at the floor with her forefoot.

“Oh, I know, my Pony, you want to get out of here. You want to be ridden, fast and hard, and put through your paces.” She winked at me. “I think we can make your desire a reality... but first I have to finish with your two other friends.”

Two friends? Again, I heard her words, but my spaced out brain was unable to connect the dots. I followed her with my gaze as she walked over to my right side, and I giggle slightly as Jessica came into view. Jessica was totally naked. She wasn’t even wearing a body stocking or anything. It must have been a little cool in the room, too, because her nipples were all hard and pointy. Her eyes were unfocused, and she looked as drunk and floaty as I felt. The woman slide a hand along Jessie’s bare thigh, and she shuddered slightly, her back arching up off the bed.

“Mmmm. Deliciously responsive. I like that. Let’s see... Jessica DuMont. What can we do with that, hmm?” She poked idly at her teeth with a long scarlet tipped nail, thinking. “You have very nice tits, Jessie. Very nice. Hmm.... Jessica...” Her smile turned slightly wicked. “How about... Jessica Rabbit? Yes... it’s a pity you’re a brunette. If your hair was red like mine, it would fit you perfectly. Still... I like it. I think I’ll make you over into my personal little bunny rabbit. And I think I’ll call you... ‘Bunny’.” Her eye twinkled. “Jessica... your name is now Bunny. You are my sweet little bunny rabbit now... and your name is Bunny. Do you understand?”

Jessie’s eyes shifted slightly to stare deep into the redhead’s clear blue eyes. They focused for just a moment, as she spoke, before glazing over once more. “Yes... Bunny. My name... is Bunny.” The woman placed a small black collar around Bunny’s neck, and the rabbit girl moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head as she orgasmed.

My smile faded slightly as I watched everything happen. Something about this seemed... wrong? I was confused. That girl... the woman called her Bunny... made her think she was Bunny... but... she was Jessica. She was... my best friend? My head was starting to hurt, an intense throbbing, like a bass drum beating deep in the center of my brain. The more I tried to think, the louder and harder those drums began to pound, until I felt like screaming.

“Nnnnn... nnnnooo...” I moaned, teeth clenched, fists tight against my head. “Not... not a Bunny Rabbit... Jessica... not... an animal..”

The woman looked at me in surprise. “Interesting! I have to say, I’ve never seen this happen before. You fighting the programming... not for your own sake, but for your friend’s? Hmmm... she must be very special to you.” Her eyes narrowed. “Looks like you’re a bit of a ‘hard case’ yourself! Maybe you’re be more receptive if I ask dear Bunny to speak to you instead.” Leaning forward, she began whispering in Bunny/Jessica’s ear, causing my helpless friend to gasp and sigh softly. She stood up from her bed and came over to mine, sitting down next to me, smiling a wide vacant smile.

Her hands began groping my breasts, sending spasms of pleasure through my entire body, reminding me again that I was naked. My eyes closed, and my back ached lightly when her mouth clamped down lightly on one of my nipples. This was wrong... so very wrong... but damn if it didn’t feel so fucking right! Her hands were softer than the finest silk as they traveled up and down my body, and despite myself, I felt my body responding. My mind began to wander... I couldn’t hold on to the feeling of wrongness about the situation with her tongue and teeth teasing my tit. I was feeling floaty again... and a strange sense of deja vu... as if I’d felt her mouth and tongue do this before... felt her fingers tease and stroke my cleft before... felt her naked flesh rubbing against my own before...

But... when had that ever happened?

My nemesis acted in that moment of confusion, summoning her other two ‘pets’ to aid in my destruction. Bitchy moved to grab my wrist, pulling them to the top of the bed, holding them fast as Pony took my feet, yanking my legs apart. Jess took full advantage, sending her deft and clever fingers into my now open and vulnerable sex. My eyes fluttered open in surprise, and I found myself staring wide eyed at Jessica’s flushed and aroused face, staring into my own. She was now wearing a headband with rabbit ears on her head, and the tip of her nose had been painted pink, and it twitched, making her seem even more like a rabbit.

“Bunny... has wanted this... for so very long,” she panted softly, working her free hand furiously between her own legs. “Bunny... mmmm... has dreamed about doing this for you... with you... and wanting you to want it to.” She leaned forward, eyes fluttering as she brought the both of us even closer to release. “Say it, Katie... say you want Bunny... say you need Bunny. Please, Katie...”

“I...” my mouth replied before my addled wits caught up with me and made me bite my lip. I couldn’t. Bunny... I mean, Jessie... this wasn’t her! Bunny wasn’t a rabbit... no! Grrr. J... Jess... her name was... it was getting harder and harder NOT to think of her as Bunny... especially with her calling herself that while she diddled my aching clitty...

“Just say the words,” Bunny moaned, arching into me, brushing her hard nipples into my shoulder, causing me to moan and press into her as well. “Tell Bunny...” the pressure, the pleasure, building up in me... “you want her... need her...” I was so close now... couldn’t stand it... “please, Katie...” oh God, I can’t fight it... “tell Bunny you love her!”

“I love you Buuunnnnnyyyyy!” I said, reaching my peak. The words merged into a scream as my body went rigid, and my vision went white. A second scream rang out... Bunny’s scream, as she came with me, falling against me, her fingers still somehow fluttering away inside our deepest spots. The pounding in my head was replaced by the pounding of my pulse as my heart thundered inside my chest like a machine gun. All the worry, concern... wrongness I’d been feeling, drained out of me... replaced completely with a simple overwhelming feeling of pleasure...

“Good girl, Katie,” the redhead whispered softly in my ear as my eyes began to close. “Or perhaps I should say... Kitty? Yes.... I like that. My sweet little Kitty Kat...” Her eyes twinkled. “Soon to be my very tame Kitty Kat...”

* * *

The sunlight shining through our hotel window brought me awake, and the crisp clean salt sea air roused me from my slumber. I yawned, stretching. It felt simply glorious to stretch... to extend my body forward to my limit, and then contract again. I giggled softly, stretching my legs as well, wiggling my pink tipped toes as they poked out from beneath the bedsheets. I felt tired, and sore... but in a good way. It felt nice.

It felt right.

My cell phone buzzed from the corner table, and I sighed deeply, reaching for it. “Hello?” I answered pleasantly, knowing beforehand that this wouldn’t be very pleasant, but Mistress had prepared me for this. “Good morning, Father!” I exclaimed, feeling the words roll off my tongue without even needing to think them. “I was actually expecting Mother to call me.”

“Och, ye were, were ye?” Eugene Frasier’s voice snapped back. “Well, I cannae imagine why ye’d be expecting to hear from us so early in the morning! It’s no as if we’d had a conversation about you staying in touch wit’ us the bloody day before!”

I sighed inwardly. I had meant to call them last night after our little ‘investigation’ went bust... but I’d been simply too busy afterwards. By the time things had settled down, I was so worn out that I’d frankly forgotten about it. “I’m sorry, Father. I sent Mother a text message earlier explaining where I was going and why. Things... got busy after that. I wasn’t in a position to call until just recently, and I didn’t want to wake you or Mother up at four in the morning just to say ‘I’m fine’ when I could speak to you in the morning and give you all the details.” I paused, thinking. “Where is Mother? She’s not... on her way to Miami, is she?”

Eugene laughed ruefully. “Luckily for you, no. She got some news after talking to you earlier, and had to leave. She’s in Midas City at the moment, checking up on an old friend.” He sighed. “I’m a bit less likely to fly off the handle than your darling ma, but if I hadnae heard from you when I called just now, rest assured I would have flown down there in an instant!”

I smirked slightly. “Well, Father, as you can see, that is unnecessary. I am just fine. Beyond fine, actually. So... there is no need to worry.”

Silence for a few seconds, then... “Yes, well, I can definitely see that, lass. So... about that ‘investigation’ you mentioned earlier. Did anything come of it? Was there anything suspicious about that club... what’s it called again?”

“Synch? No. Nothing suspicious at all. Nothing out of the ordinary.” I blinked, then blinked again. “It was just a wild goose chase. I think somebody was pulling my leg.”

Again, a long pause, before Eugene sighed. “Well, then. I guess I’d better let you go. I suppose you and your friends have a busy day of fun in the sun awaiting you, and I’m keeping you from it. I’ll check in with you again soon. Love you, Katie lass.”

“Love you too, Father,” I replied, hanging up. I sighed softly, feeling the conversation I’d just had fading back into the recesses of my brain. It wasn’t important enough to remember, now that it was over. With a grin, I fell back onto my bed. A loud squeak sounded from underneath the covers, and I grinned wider as Bunny poked her head up, looking around with a snarl.

“Did you HAVE to wake me up like that, Kitty?” she grumbled. “After last night, I was looking forward to sleeping in! When it comes to waking people up nicely, you suck.”

“At least I didn’t tickle your feet,” I smirked, wondering vaguely why that idea sounded familiar... pulling back the tangle of bedsheets covering her, revealing her naked beauty once again. “I know how much you hate that.” Like myself, the only adornment she wore was a small black leather collar around her neck. I licked my lips. “But... you do have a point. There are... mmmmmm... nicer ways of waking someone from a long deep slumber,” I husked, sliding myself against her until our lips touched. Her hand reached out to caress my face, just as mine reached out to touch hers. A mutual sigh escaped our lips. This was good. This was right. This was—

My cell phone rang again, buzzing loudly.

—perfect.

I groaned loudly, which only caused Bunny to laugh out loud. “My, but you’re popular this morning! I guess if I want to have a repeat of last night, I’d better call your secretary and schedule an appointment.”

“Ha ha. Very funny,” I snarked in mock anger... which I ruined by smiling at her. I checked the number, then shrugged. “It’s the lady from the radio station contest.” I let the call go to voice mail and tossed the phone back to the dresser. I moved to roll back into bed, but Bunny was already getting out of it. “Ah, come on!” I pouted, making her giggle.

“We can play some more later, loveling,” she said, going to the closet. “I don’t know about you, but I’m starving. Hours and hours of marathon sex will drain a girl! I need to refill the ol’ gas tank... not to mention the fact that we’re both a little ‘ripe’ from all the activity.”

She had a point. “Okay. I’ll order breakfast from room service, and you start the shower.” I made a show of licking my lips as she walked by. “Cats usually hate water... but I think I’ll make an exception in your case.” She giggle again, twitching her nose cutely as she sashayed her way to the bathroom.

* * *

Eugene Frasier sighed deeply to himself. He stared at phone in his hand for several seconds, considering his options, before scrolling through his speed dial list. Picking number four, he dialed, and waited through three rings before it picked up. “Hello? Melissa? It’s Gene Frasier. Could I speak to your spouse, please?” He waited for a moment more before another feminine voice spoke. “Hello, Eva? Sorry to bother you on your way to the office, but I have a wee problem... the kind of problem yer best suited to handle.”

“Problem?” Eva Snow answered back, frowning. “What kind of problem? Is Lacie alright?”

“Aye, she’s fine,” Gene said slowly. “It’s Katie Ann that I’m worried about. I just had the strangest conversation with her... she told Lacie last night that she was going to investigate some strange things about the night club she and the other girls went to the other day. She never calls back to say what happened, so I called this morning to check up on her.” He sighed. “It was... strange. She sounded like she’d done a few pounds of Dust or something. And, she called me ‘Father’. Not Dad, or Da, or Daddy, like she does when she knows she’s in trouble. I tell you, Eva... something has happened to the girl.”

The blonde psychic sighed inwardly. “Well, Gene... you’re not the type to overreact or exaggerate, particularly where your family is concerned. I presume you’ll want to leave for Miami right away?”

“Aye, soon as possible... or, um, as soon as its convenient for you, I suppose. I know you like to relax on the weekends, and it IS a bit of an imposition to ask of ye, and all—”

“Not at all, Gene,” Eva replied smoothly. “You know I’d do anything for you and Lacie, and your kids. Give me a moment to get my affairs in order, and I’ll meet you at the airport. I assume we’re taking your private jet?”

“Aye,” Gene said, closing a small leather briefcase, and, tucking it under his arm, headed to the door. “I’ll be there in twenty minutes. Thanks again, Eva.” He hung up the phone, with a sigh. Maybe I’m overreacting. Maybe yer just tire, after a long day, and with Lacie out of the house, I’m acting the part of the overprotective parent. Still... if yer in trouble, lass, I’d rather err on the side of caution. If yer lucky, the worse you’ll have to suffer is the embarrassment of having yer old man show up to check up on you. He paused at the doorway, chuckling softly to himself. The one girl with all the luck in the world, and I’m busy worrying over her safety. Still... I can no more stop fretting over the lass than I can stop the sun from rising. Luck or no luck, I’ll only feel better about it once I’ve seen for myself.