The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lights In The Sky

by Penny Propofol

Jack had come to help Nova retrieve her motorcycle. She’d been riding in the sand, having a great time when it suddenly sputtered and died. She’d walked all the way out to her truck by moonlight and called Jack for help. The two had been the best of friends since grade school. At this point, Jack was like a brother to her. She was a tall, blue-eyed redhead with long hair that resembled a lion’s mane. She was a beautiful woman, but Nova was a grease monkey at heart. She loved to work in a garage and get her hands dirty. Jack was a ranch hand and he looked the part: strong, rugged, and tough as nails. The only thing he liked more than running his 4X4 off road was riding his horse.

Not far from where Nova’s motorcycle had died on her, Jack’s truck did exactly the same thing. Jack was busy working under the hood trying to figure out what was wrong. Nova had plenty of time on her hands to think about things while she waited for Jack to arrive to help her. She got to thinking about how many times she’d gotten herself into a mess and Jack had always been there to help her out of it. Nova was a strong, independent and adventurous woman. This often led her to do things that would later make her want to kick herself. Each time she messed up, Jack fixed it. He never yelled at her, never got angry. He’d tease her about it, but that was it. In the moonlight, as Jack was working on his truck, Nova began to look at him in a whole new light. How could she have missed such a great guy, right under her nose all this time? She was thinking how good his cute butt looked in his jeans. He wasn’t getting pissed off, or cursing, he was just keeping his cool and handling the situation.

She turned around to look at the stars; it was a cold, clear night. She was watching the stars twinkle when something caught her eye. From the West, in the sky a light was moving in a peculiar manner. She watched in amazement, wondering what it could be. She had never seen anything fly like that, changing direction instantly. Suddenly she became aware that whatever it was, it was getting closer. She tried to get Jack’s attention, but he was busy under the hood. Then his flashlight went out and everything was dark but the light of the moon. Jack turned around and said to Nova, “Can you believe this?” Nova pointed to the sky and Jack looked up at the very rapidly approaching bright light in the sky.

It only seemed like a moment and the object stopped instantly, hovering above them, lighting up the ground where they stood. A cone of light shined down and suddenly two visitors appeared. These weren’t little green men, they looked surprisingly human. One was larger than the other and looked like a guard or a soldier. The other looked like some kind of scientist. The bigger, scarier of the two held some kind of device in his grip. When he began to step closer, Jack got between it and Nova. The visitor saw Jack’s move as a threat and raised his device, pointing it at him. In the next instant, Jack was bathed in some kind of strange yellow glow. To Nova’s shock, his clothing began to disintegrate. Within a second, he was completely bare and not happy about it. He charged, with a yell and the visitor used the device again.

This time, a blinding flash of light emitted from the gun. Everything was happening in slow motion for Nova. She watched as a strange, glowing globe emitted from the device and swallowed Jack up. Nova was unable to hear him make a sound once he was inside the bubble. Jack felt the globe close in around him like shrink-wrap. Something about the touch of the substance forced his body to relax even though his greatest desire was to punch the visitor in the nose. The wrap continued to shrink around his body. In spite of her fear in the moment, Nova found herself admiring his masculine body.

Suddenly his mind began to quiet down; somehow, this weapon was pacifying him as it contained him. He struggled to keep his wits about him. He struggled to move forward and fight this thing. Then he felt the onset of an indescribable need to sleep. Unknown to him, the bubble was putting him into a state of suspended animation. Something was slowing his thoughts. He strained with all his will to keep going. Then he was swallowed by oblivion. His eyes closed and he collapsed in the shrunken bubble. Once he was incapacitated, the bubble containing him began to float upward toward the ship. Unable to stop herself, Nova leaped forward to try to take hold of the bubble and stop it from taking Jack.

In her emotional state, she hadn’t realized that her clothing had disintegrated as well. Unable to hold onto Jack as he floated up ward she slipped off and landed on her feet. The smaller visitor seemed to look concerned for her and motioned for the other visitor to back off. Nova didn’t know what to think as the smaller visitor approached her slowly. In its hands was some kind of tablet. It was some kind of scanner and tool. In her mind she heard a voice speaking to her soothingly. The voice told her that she and her friend would not be harmed. She began to scream as her body levitated slightly and then rotated backwards so that she was in a horizontal position.

Nova was in the desert at night, alone, naked and floating completely exposed in front of two aliens. Understandably she was beginning to freak out. She began thrashing about and continued screaming. The smaller visitor calmly walked over to her and went around so that she was behind Nova’s head. Gently, the visitor placed a small shiny disc onto Nova’s forehead. The small disc stuck to her skin and began to emit some kind of pulse. Nova felt the pulses reaching into her brain, linking up to her central nervous system. Something about the pulse, it began to drain away her fear. It was forcing her to relax her body and calm her mind. Within seconds it had quieted and stilled the girl. She felt her body go limp. Some invisible force bent her legs at the hips and knees and spread them wide. The aliens now had an unobstructed view of her most private parts.

Nova’s mind was calmed and wide open. She heard the voice tell her that she was a remarkable specimen and that they needed further study. Somewhere deep inside her mind, she knew that meant going aboard the ship. She knew that she shouldn’t want this, but she couldn’t make herself care. She felt the bubble from the other visitor’s gun appear around her and shrink-wrap her body. She tried to fight being put to sleep. Focusing all of her will toward keeping her eyes open, she was managing to stay conscious. The texture of the bubble on her skin felt so soothing. It seemed to be massaging her scalp, neck and erogenous zones. Her exposed face revealed how sleepy and turned on she was getting. The bubble knew exactly what it was doing. Nova felt her body and mind being shut down, inch by inch and thought by thought. Nova was a woman of very strong will. The smaller visitor remarked as much as she saw how long the girl was holding out against the effects of the stasis wrap.

Nova was remaining conscious by sheer force of will now. Every ounce of her wanted to go to sleep yet she fought on. She felt the shrink-wrap begin to invade her pussy and ass. The moment’s distraction was enough for the wrap to see the opening and pounce on her. She never knew what hit her. Her blue eyes slid closed and oblivion swallowed her in the next instant as the shrink-wrap delicately covered her angelic sleeping face. Now defeated and subdued, she slowly floated up toward the ship to join Jack. Unaware of anything happening to or around her, Nova floated upwards as the visitor discussed their find.

The two visitors returned to the ship to find medical personnel connecting their human subjects to the ship artificial mind. Unconscious and unable to defend themselves, Nova and Jack’s minds and bodies could be scanned deeply and completely. The small visitor stood at the display panel as the ship’s scanned the bodies of the two humans and she took note of the significant physiological differences between the two. She found the differing organs to be interesting. Even the body tissue compositions were different. The male was considerably heavier. His skeleton was made of larger, heavier bones. The total muscle mass was considerably greater. He felt far more dense and solid to the touch. His skin featured a great deal more hair and was of a much rougher texture.

The female human had far smoother skin. Her skeleton and general build was far more delicate; particularly her shoulders, arms and neck. Her body tissues were proportioned differently. She had a much greater portion of lower density tissues. This made her very soft to the touch. She had no hair on her face and very little on her body with the exception of the head. Her hands and feet were much smaller and narrower than his. The visitor compared this data to what they already had on humans. She discovered that Nova was unusually tall for a female.

Next, she began to scan the minds of her two human subjects. Although they were of the same species, there were tremendous differences between the two specimens. The information in his mind was organized such at it indicated a very rational and logical method to his mental function. Hers was far more erratic, scattered and illogical. Studying their memories revealed much about the humans. Hers were far more emotional and more about physical sensations. Scents, sounds, sights, tastes and touches were a large part of her memories. Her memories were emotional and immersive. His were much more like an aged photograph: much flatter, colder and centred around fact rather than feeling.

Then the visitor found something strange. Buried deep in the minds of these two humans were feelings for each other that they had never shared. The bond between them was strong. This emotional connection between the two fascinated the visitor. In her own culture, procreation was strictly for the purpose of perpetuating the species. These two humans provided her with a peek into a totally different paradigm. The shiny metal disc attached to Nova’s forehead allowed the visitor to know Nova’s thoughts. The visitor could also experience human emotions and sensations. Perhaps most interesting at all, she could have each of the humans feel the sensations of the other.

She woke Nova first quickly unwrapping her body as she began to stir. The visitor activated the disc as Nova awoke and their minds were linked. Nova’s blue eyes fluttered open and she felt at peace. Being inside the ship was like being in the clouds. As she became more aware of her surroundings, she heard the visitor’s voice in her mind. The visitor said, “I can see that you have strong feelings for your companion. You want more than friendship from him. Yet do not tell him this. Why not?” Nova without realizing that the visitor could hear her mental reply said, “Are you crazy? I can’t tell him that! He’ll never talk to me again!” She looked over to where Jack was lying on his back.

Nova realized that she was able to get up and move around now. She walked over to Jack to look at him. The visitor said, “Don’t worry, Nova. He has not been harmed.” Nova peeled away the wrapping around Jack’s body. It came off very easily and very soon he was free. Jack was lying on his back, completely unaware of his surroundings. Nova had always found him to be very attractive. She hadn’t even realized that she was touching him with her hands. She was so relieved that he was okay that she didn’t realize how much she was revealing about her feelings for him. She cradled his handsome face in her hands. Her face, just inches from his. She could see that he was breathing; he looked very much at peace. She ran her fingers through his thick hair.

The visitor realized that the thing keeping Nova from acting on her feelings was self-protecting inhibition. She could tell that Nova wanted more than anything to be closer and more intimate with Jack. This tug of war inside of her was tearing her apart. The visitor used her great mental powers to reach into Nova’s mind and remove her inhibitions. Nova looked at the handsome sleeping man. She had been feeling relief and a longing for him as looked upon him. She became aware of his scent. That scent that had always attracted her. She lowered her head and shoulders onto his broad chest. Nova felt very strong emotions. She closed her eyes and took in his scent As she listened to his strong heart beating in his chest.

She found herself sliding down his chest, closer and closer to his pelvis. She raised her head and found herself looking at his big dick. Suddenly it was as if his dick was her whole world. Somehow it held her complete and undivided attention. She ached to feel it inside her. With her face lying on his body she looked at it lying there, just inches away. She reached out, gently and touched it. Almost immediately, it jumped which surprised her. Her delicate fingers stroked it very lightly. It began to grow, as if it has a life of its own. It kept growing, getting longer and harder. As it did, she wanted it all the more. She imagined what that piece of meat would feel like invading her, dominating her.

Unable to help herself, Nova gripped Jack’s long, thick dick at the base and put the end of it into her mouth. Her soft, plush lips wrapped around his hard veiny shaft as she slid it in deeper and deeper. She felt his leg twitch as he began to stir. Suddenly, she was terrified of him realizing what she had done. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and stood up; her face was blushing with embarrassment.

She watched his brow furrow as he began to wake. She heard the visitor’s voice mentally asking her why she had stopped. Without speaking aloud, Nova replied that she was afraid. The visitor decided to force Nova to act on her impulses. Nova felt her inhibition being overridden. She pleaded with the visitor, “Please! You can’t make me do this! I can’t!” The expression on her beautiful face went from frightened to very sultry. Jack’s steely eyes opened up. There was a look of confusion on his face: understandable since he had no idea where he was or what had happened. Then he looked over and saw Nova standing there. She was a tall seductress, with a knockout figure, gorgeous breasts and the most beautiful red hair. Her uninhibited spirit was so beautiful that in spite of his surprise, Jack couldn’t help but grin broadly.

She whipped around and walked seductively across the room, those long tapered legs of hers were sexy and confident. Her stride was very assured as her lovely ass swayed gently with each step. She strutted up to a table like surface a few feet from Jack and bent over provocatively. She spread her legs wide and arched her back. Her red hair flipped around as she turned her head to look back at him over her shoulder. She puckered her luscious lips at him a couple of times. In her most seductive voice, she said, “Come and get it, stud.”

Jack was in a state of shock as he watched Nova walk over to the table. His mouth was agape; his eyes wide open in disbelief. He’d known Nova for years. He’d always thought she was a beautiful woman, but he found their friendship to be very good and didn’t want to ruin it. A lot of men found her independent nature to be off-putting, but Jack actually liked that about her. He also liked the way she wasn’t afraid to get her hands dirty working in a garage. In spite of all that, deep in her beautiful eyes there was a spirit he could see. A spirit so delicate, loving and compassionate that he fell in love with her the first day they met. He’d just never realized it until now.

He didn’t know where he was or how he’d gotten there, but right now the only thing on his mind was Nova. Her walk and the way she presented her body for him was smoking hot. He got up off the table and walked over to her. He looked down and wanted to giggle a little. His hard dick was swinging from side to side with each eager step he took toward her. She smiled as she saw him approaching. She looked down to see his big, hard dick and licked her lips at the sight. He said, “Damn, Nova I’ve never seen you look so hot.” Nova smiled and said, “Get over here and put that thing in me, cowboy.” She felt his calloused hand touch her left hip. Her eyes slid closed and she let her head sink down as her upper body rested on her elbows. She felt his other hand caressing her right buttock. It felt strong and sure as it slid over her soft, smooth skin. She shuddered a little in anticipation. He felt him lean down over her back. He brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck with passion.

Nova felt a tingling up and down her pretty body. Jack’s lips were making their way from the base of her neck up to her ear. He felt her body trembling beneath him. He finished kissing her neck and she looked back over her shoulder at him again. Her soft eyes looked up at him with a mixture of fear and lust. He smiled at her and said, “Don’t be afraid miss. We’ve wanted this for a long time. Just let go and enjoy it.” With that, her head sank back down and he began to caress her pussy very gently. Slowly his strong hand stroked back and forth over the length of her opening. Her desire for him had made her soaking wet between her legs. At first she was embarrassed when he discovered this. After a few loving strokes of his hand, she forgot all about it. He put his hand on its side, she felt the knuckle of this thumb slide in between her moist lips all the way up to her clitty and back toward her vaginal opening.

Arching her back again, Nova let out a low moan as she presented her perfect ass to Jack. She felt the heat from the head of his dick as it pressed against her soft, pink opening. She felt it pressing into her. It was so hard and hot, her body was helpless to stop the invasion. She felt every veiny inch of the shaft as it slid into her soft, moist tunnel. Soon his was in all the way, filling her hole and igniting the fire of her lust. He felt the soft flesh of her canal wrapped snugly around his dick. She felt it slide back out a few inches. Then she felt his powerful hips thrust it back into her, wrecking her mind. Her upper body collapsed onto the table and she made mindless sounds of pleasure as he rammed that pole of his into her soft body over and over. For the first time in her life, she really felt an irresistible desire to surrender to a man. His power over her right now was so intense. She felt so close to him as their bodies merged.

The visitor could feel the pleasure that both were experiencing: her joy in being penetrated and dominated; his unstoppable march building toward orgasm. The visitor began to channel Nova’s sensations to Jack’s mind. He began to feel the pleasure that was washing through her mind. She felt the pleasure he felt with his dick sinking into her soft, delicious pussy. Though they were each surprised at this new experience, it only drove them on harder. With each passing second they were speeding faster and faster toward some explosive climax. Nova felt Jack pull out. For a split second she was confused. She felt his big, strong hands take hold of her and stand her up. He spun her around with force. She looked into his deep set eyes and then he kissed her. She felt it deep in her soul. This man was the one. Her emotions lit up inside, she felt like she was floating on air.

Jack sat Nova on the table and eased her onto her back. He began to suck and gently nibble at her nipples. She drew he knees up closer to her chest and then wrapped her legs around him. He looked down into her eyes as he pressed the head of his dick against her vagina. She felt him press into her. The look on her face gave her feelings away. She moaned as his hammer slid into her again and again. She felt his powerful shoulder next to her face as his powerful thrusting continued. She touched his powerful arms with her hands. She could feel the power coursing through his muscles as he held his upper body up over her. The scent of his sweat and skin worked on her like a drug; a drug wiping out her ability to think.

She could only feel now, and it felt like she was about to explode. She couldn’t hold all the pleasure he was pumping into her. He felt her entire body begin to tremble softly. Her helplessness was the last turn-on that pushed him over the edge. He felt his orgasm coming on; it was too strong to fight. It exploded out of him, wrecking his mind as it went. Again and again he slammed his dick into her with increasing speed and force. He thrust it all the way into her one last time and held it in as he exploded inside her. He thrust out a few more pumps as the cum kept flowing from him. All of this forced Nova to give in to her own orgasm. It swept through her mind and body with indescribable force.

Nova felt Jack collapse onto her after his orgasm passed. She was still writhing in the ecstasy of her own. As the sensation began to ebb, it left her satisfied and quite drained. The visitor found the entire experience to be thrilling and very educational. She felt the two contented humans falling asleep. It was a feeling of peace that she herself had never experienced. She was very glad to have recorded the whole experience into the ship’s memory system. She could load it back up and experience it all again whenever she liked.

The visitor waited a couple of hours for her two subjects to wake up. Nova and Jack sat up as they saw her approaching. She was able to communicate with both of them telepathically. She let them know that they were going to be released and that their clothing had been restored and would be returned. She directed them to stand in a cone of light. The two stood together, in an intimate hug, kissing each other. The visitor found beauty in their forms together. The contrast and balance between male and female. In the shimmering light, the two faded from view and returned to the surface below.

The two found themselves in Nova’s bed, the lights were out. They spent the night making love until they slept from exhaustion. They woke in the morning with no memory of the visitor or the ship, but they did have a newfound love between them.