The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Like a mother

MC MF MD FET

Preston visits his friend Joe even though he knows he’s out and his mom is alone.

Recalling the visit

When I rang the bell of the large oak door and my heart pounded, I asked myself if this is what I really wanted. The bulge in my ¾ length shorts told me it was. Still I felt nervous, my heart was pumping blood around my body so fast I felt my head was going to pop.

I prepared my self as best as I could: I pricked my ears listening for sound. If I had done my preparation correctly, Joe’s mom should be just back from Yoga and in the house alone. Joe was at the cinema with more of our friends.

I could hear movement now, so I tried to slow my heart to be able to hear more than just the thumping in my ears. I pulled the spray from my pocket, with hands shaking I tried to squish the oily liquid from the small glass jar.

My fingers became alien with the fear and excitement. My heart pounded again as I frantically fumbled with the spray and I could now hear the brass lock being undone. In desperation, I wiped my moist hands on the leg of my shorts then tried the bottle again. This time the spray shot from the Jar, the oil misting and filling the door threshold. I sprayed again and stepped back two steps.

The large door opened and Joe’s mom stood in front of me, her long blonde hair tied back. She still had her tracksuit on and a pair of white and trainers. She looked so hot as the tight clothes hugged her round figure. She was around 40 and looked after herself, so she put most of the girls in school to shame with the condition she was in.

“Hi, Peter.”

She got my name wrong, I thought as I watched the mist around the door float away from her from the movement of the door as it opened.

“It’s Preston, Mrs Jamison.”

“Oh, sorry Preston, Joe’s not in.”

“Oh really? He said to come by to pick up some books.”

“Joe is terrible for arranging things, but he’s at the cinema and won’t be back for a while. I would say for you to come in and wait but I need to take a shower.”

My heart levelled and my spirit fell as I watched my chance fade, the liquid mist continued floating away from her.

“Ok, well I guess I’ll come back when he’s in.”

I turned and began to walk away, then I felt the cool breeze hit my face. Like joy it swept over me covering my face. I hoped the liquid would travel with this breeze so I allowed myself a more gingerly walk trying to stall for time. I felt like a dog waiting for its master to return home to play, the few seconds feeling like minutes under the ordeal of the wait.

“Preston?”

I stopped and turned, my question of did the breeze blow the spray to her answered just by her change of pose. She now stood next to the door instead of half behind it, her arm reached high up its edge. I couldn’t speak for fear of sounding nervous.

“I was just thinking that he might actually not be that long. Why don’t you come in?”

I briskly made my way back up the steps and as I got to her, I slowed and edged past her. She stayed where she was and only moved her head as I passed so I squeezed past her as she didn’t move to allow me easier access.

I stood in the large hall, the marbled floor making the place look bigger and giving an echo to all sounds. I had been in the house before on two occasions but this time I was alone with Joe’s mom.

As I turned to her again she had now closed the door and partially unzipped her top to reveal her ample cleavage. She made her way over to me and took my arm and as she did I noticed how tall she was even with trainers. She stood a good 6″ taller than me.

“Come wait in here.”

She escorted me into the living room, guiding me to the sofa and engaging me to sit down. As I sat the position as she moved and left herself in my face. She brushed her breasts and I crossed my legs to hide my protruding cock. I had come for this and now I was slightly embarrassed, but the situation was developing around me.

“Is he home soon?”

“No, my husband won’t be home until tomorrow.”

Slightly confused, I looked at her.

“I meant Joe. Will Joe be home soon?”

“I really don’t know; he could be. Why don’t you put the TV on and wait. I’ll be right back.”

She reached over me, her cleavage pressing into my face as I sat further back into the sofa. She moved with me carefully keeping the same light pressure from her tits against my face. I tried to move but my squirming made my cock brush against her leg. She pulled away and as I looked up she was holding the controller for the TV. She shook it and smiled before purring, “YOU DO WANT TO TURN IT ON, DON’T YOU?”

“Eh, yea.”

I took the remote and she walked from the room. I watched her leave and as she got to the door she looked around looking me up and down. She bit her lip as she reached around and untied her hair. It fell down and she ran her fingers through it. I turned to the TV and I heard her go down the hall.

My head spun and buzzed; the excitement was electric, yet I was more scared at that moment than I had ever been. Pure lust drove me on. An older woman was one thing but a woman I would have had absolutely no chance with without the spray was another. I felt no guilt towards Joe. Although he was in my circle of friends he wasn’t a close pal and in truth I had always found him to be rude and spoilt. My only concern was if she came out from the drug too early. Would she put it down to her or me doing something? I decided to spray more of the jar next to the couch in an area she was sure to walk through.

I could hear footsteps and I looked to the door as she walked into the room. Her hair in a loosely tied bun, she had a tight fitting black long sleeved top with only 3 of the large buttons done, her breasts freely moving yet still lifted by the top and her long fitted skirt was heavily embroiled with red flowers against the black material.

I looked her up and down till I saw the cause of the heavy steps; black healed shoes. They clipped as she crossed the living room to me. My heart sped with every step she took and my cock twitching with every click of the heels. I so wanted her right then.

Her eyes never broke contact with mine as she walked towards me until she reached the area I had sprayed; as she walked into it she seemed to stumble before regaining control and sitting across from me.

As she sat down she cocked her knees to one side before adjusting her skirt as she sat. I could only stare, her face and upper body towards me, her knees to the side and she looked back at me.

“So.”

My only response back was “So” she laughed before I laughed myself, the moment killing the awkwardness and taking my mind from my concern. My nervousness and need to look at the floor quickly returned.

“Do you want a drink?”

“No, I’m cool, thanks.”

She moved back up to the corner of the room. I watched her as she turned a glass sitting on the unit over and twisted the lid off a bottle of whisky. She poured a drink before swinging it down her throat. She hastily poured another and she raised her shoulders and shook her head as the taste hit her. She quickly sipped the second one and turned. At that moment I realised she was as nervous as me.

I couldn’t guess if it was because I was younger and her son’s friend, if it was because she was about to cheat on her husband or weather she was unsure about rejection. Hell it could have been all of them! I suddenly felt in control, as if I was a director and this was my movie.

She moved back to her seat and I was now straight in my on seat and studying her movements.

“Are you sure you don’t want a drink?”

“No thanks, my mom would kill me if she smelt drink on me.”

I heard her mumble under her breath.

“I hope that isn’t the only thing that can be smelt off you when you leave.”

“Sorry, Mrs. Jamison”

“I bet you don’t do everything you meant to. I bet you break the rules.”

“Guess I can be naughty.”

“I like naughty boys, but bad boys I love. Are you a bad boy, Preston?”

I shrugged and she downed her large whisky, placing the empty glass to between her breasts. My cock was a rock and rather distracting as it was slightly folded in my shorts. I wanted to reach down to allow it free.

I was now aware of the split in her skirt. Her legs were parting and she was turning to me. I could see her black pants at the top of her legs. She then placed the glass on the side table and leaned forward. I was stuck between looking at her tits and between her legs.

I had to quickly reach down and adjust myself. She was immediately aware of it and it gave her the first sign she needed to come over to me. She sat down next to me and I felt like the school boy I was again with my nervousness and shyness taking over. I knew I was still in control of her but not the situation.

“Have you kissed a girl before, Preston?”

I was about to say yes, I had, when her face was against mine, her lips on mine. She craned her neck and tilted her head, her soft full lips pressing harder on mine. I felt her lips open and her tongue slide from her hot mouth. It massaged my own lips before parting them and entering my mouth. I could taste the whisky.

Although the taste did very little for me, my desire to kiss her back was immense, my confidence returning and my youthful lust quickening the process. I grabbed her, my hands racing over her body, grasping and fondling her in a manner that was so much more naiveté as opposed to expert. I thought she would reject me or push me back as I showed my inexperience, yet she pulled me in. Her arms were around me; her hands on my lower back and in my hair and she kissed me more deeply.

Thinking back I must have looked so much like an unprepared and geeky kid but she pushed on. I had no poise or technique only brazen energy.

I could then feel her at my shorts, her hand expertly unzipping my fly before I even realised I was unbuttoned, too. She pushed me back on the seat, her hands pulled my shorts down past my ass and she held my cock before kissing it. I tried to watch her as best I could, as she swallowed me into her moist warm mouth. I placed my hand on the back of her head. She moved over me and up and down my cock; the feeling of happiness that took me was insane. Her hand cupped my balls as her other hand pulled the skin of my cock back allowing her lips to service further and better my cock.

My hand on the back of her head now more forceful, I felt her pull back. She stood in front of me, her hands tracing her legs up under her skirt before pulling down her black underwear; she casually dropped it onto the seat next to me. I was then pinned to the back of the seat by her arms, her long legs reaching over me as she climbed onto me. With her knees on either side of me, she reached down and guided her self onto me. My cock felt so good as it slipped into the joyous wet hole. I wondered if every woman’s felt so good or if it was only this sexy MILF’s.

I tried to reach up to play with her tits as I was further pinned into the sofa, her taller frame more obvious as she tried desperately to kiss me. She obviously felt the distraction was too hard or interrupting her rhythm too much as she quickly moved back and continued riding me.

I would love to tell you I lasted hours and made Mrs. Jamison have the most fantastic orgasm she had ever had, but in truth I lasted only moments before I erupted into her pussy. But I am sure of one thing; the need for her to have me was greater than any need to orgasm. She wanted me; it didn’t matter my age, size, shape or race. It only mattered that she needed me as soon as she saw me after contact with my spray.

After I pulled my shorts back up, we kissed for a while. I was aware that Joe wasn’t coming home but decided to use that as an excuse to leave early. She insisted upon me leaving my number on her phone and that we had to meet again.

I had read the instructions on the spray and knew the effects would wear off and she wouldn’t remember it, so I gave her the number thinking she would never phone. As I left the house, she looked up and down the street before kissing me passionately. She also stuck her panties into my pocket.

As I walked home I repeatedly felt inside my pocket to touch her panties, loving the thought.

Aftermath

Since I had read the instruction for the spray before dosing her with it, I was unsure why Mrs. Jamison had phoned me and asked to meet. She should have been back to normal; the drug should have worn off.

On reading them again I realised I had dangerously over-exposed her. In fact, according to the leaflet, she should never have been able to take the dosage I inflicted upon her, yet she still functioned and wanted to meet.

That was 2 weeks ago and my life has changed. I and Mrs. Jamison, or Diana as I have been told to call her, have met at every opportunity we can. She seems to be becoming more infatuated with me and the chances she is taking to meet are increasing, but she is more responsive to my instructions now and more eager to please, so I do hope this continues.

As for the Love Spray, Yes, it really does work.