The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lilac, Every Bit a Bimbo

A SINtendo Collaboration from Retta and Kris P. Kreme

Chapter 3: Ass-steroids and Super Slut Fighter 2, Easy Wins!

Jiggling her way back to the box, Lilac picked up the next game. It truly would take some getting used to, lugging around all the heavy weight of milk-laden breasts. Just them rubbing against each other inside her bra made her wish she could take the bra off for a little personal relief. Of course doing that would soak her carpet and she was already worried how much cleaning she was going to have to do later.

“Ass-steroids!” Lilac said. “Seriously, SINtendo takes the pun naming to new lows.”

Sure enough the next cartridge was labeled Classic Ass-steroids. It was another clear rip-off title but this one was a bit different. As she popped it in the slot and waited for the title screen, a new 32-bit soundtrack played, surrounding her with primitive surround sound. The title looked more cleanly refined, coming close to early CD quality graphics. The floating lumps in the background clearly were more stylized than the ones in the classic game title. They all looked like floating representations of a very bubbly ass.

Glancing over the directions, Lilac wasn’t taking anything lightly about this game. It looked simple enough. All she had to do was guide her tiny syringe-shaped ship around the screen, avoiding the little ass shaped mounds. Apparently, she was supposed to win by shooting as much steroids as she could into the asses until they eventually exploded.

“Original take on a controversial subject matter.” Lilac noted. At least that was something she could spin as a positive, provided the game actually turned out to be a decently entertaining one. She pressed the start button, resolving herself that this time no distractions could keep her focus short of the goal. This one had to be easier than the last one.

“I wonder if they’re just going to place this one at face value and make my ass huge.” Lilac rolled her eyes. She had played so many bullet hells in her life that this was going to be simple. She knew she would crush this game, even if her breasts were getting in the way.

It started slow, she hardly even moved from the starting point, but it gradually sped up. She swerved around every “ass”teroid. She noted the time limit, meaning this game was going to be an endurance test. She grinned. The timer was going to have to be much longer to make her sweat. She was already approaching the halfway mark and hadn’t even come close to dying.

She wasn’t just going to beat this game, she was going to perfect it.

As though her thoughts were perfectly timed, that’s when the game swung into more challenging territory. She was having to shift uncomfortably in her seat, something that was becoming a bit more than a mere distraction. The “ass”teroids were zooming at her from all corners of the screen, and her new weight distribution wasn’t helping as she instinctively jerked the controller in one direction, then another.

“Still too good for you,” Lilac laughed.

She was destroying this game. Maybe the level design was far too simple. She should note that in her review. She almost fell out of her seat, leaning forward and looking at the screen intensely. She was nearing the completion and with a clearly impressive score. So far she imagined she’d cleared every last “ass”teroid by swelling it up and watching it flash with impressive higher quality graphic explosions. Shifting forward, Lilac forgot her new volume of flesh and almost let her nipples force the controller from her hands. Luckily she recovered and blasted the final three objects in typical Lilac manner.

“Ha!” She shouted. “You have to throw more than a bunch of ass-shaped space debris at me.” That’s when she noticed the camera click on and yet another twisted reveal came her way.

A picture of her bent over a ship appeared on screen, except her ass was huge. She closed her eyes, hoping that she had managed to avoid being sucked into the picture, but when she opened them, she found herself bent over the front of the ship with her ass in the air.

“Congratulations and thanks for piloting so well, or I’d be in your position!” she heard a woman say. A hand roughly kneaded her ass. “You don’t have much back here. I mean, it’s cute and taut, and I’m sure loads of girls love it. It’s just not enough, though. Not at all – especially with such big breasts!”

Lilac turned her head to see the woman. She was in a bright pink flight suit with a form smaller than her own, well, what her form used to be. She had a huge grin on her face as she held up two needles.

“And here we go!” she said before Lilac felt a small pinch in her ass.

“Ohhhhhh...” Lilac screeched. The expected pain from those needles sticking into her was far from what she experienced. It seemed like every nerve-ending in her body, especially those around her ass, were on fire with pleasure. Lilac collapsed over the ship, managing to catch herself with her giant tits. As they rubbed against the cool steel of the ship, Lilac only orgasmed harder, feeling the rush of fresh juices coat her thighs. She could even feel her thighs swelling up enough to match her ass. She knew what was happening. She’d seen it on the screen before closing her eyes. Lilac was getting what happened to all those “ass”teroids.

The needles plunged deeper into the firm tissue of her ass. They emptied their wicked drugs into her system and all that she felt was the thrill of elasticity as her skin stretched, her ass cheeks ballooning out into new territory. Never again would Lilac be able to wear her slim-sized jeans, the hip huggers she enjoyed. Never again would she be able to even walk down the street without the distinct chance of causing a car wreck. She closed her eyes, the woman behind her laughing as the needles emptied.

Upon opening them, Lilac found herself on the floor in her room. She was leaning over the couch, her massive tits having loosened enough from her top that she now freely dribbled fresh flows of milk all over the cushions. She began to pull herself to her feet, but quickly felt a new shift in her balance.

“Ohhh wow!” Lilac moaned. She reached behind her and felt how huge and bubbly her ass was. It wasn’t fat, but given her dimensions, her curves now defied logic. She was turning into a buxom slut, and Lilac began to get concerned that maybe this game system wasn’t the best choice for her to review. Standing up, Lilac managed to stagger forward to the box of games. She pulled her bra back up over her fountaining nipples and felt the tingle of excitement that came from just realizing what had become of her. If her friends showed up now, they’d never recognize her. Still, she did have to give SINtendo credit. The reward system in the games so far had been completely unique when compared to any competitors on the market today.

“What’s next?” Lilac questioned, her voice somewhere between concern and anticipation.

She pulled out a game and laughed. “Super Slut Fighter 2? I have to try this.” She put the game in and sat back down, feeling the squish of her ass beneath her. It was certainly a lot more comfortable – she could at least say that. It was also a bit more sensitive, which seemed counter intuitive to skin growing. She wondered if she should mark unrealistic as a negative or a positive.

She shook her head and turned on the game. It had a decent leap in graphics. Though the previous game more depended on simple effects for its presentation, this one actually had decent character models of an entire cast of female fighters wearing skimpy outfits.

She selected the girl in a gi that cut off right past her hips. It seemed she wasn’t wearing any panties. She hit the arcade mode and had her first bout against a sexy looking clown lady. The game had basic controls – quarter circle forward punch launched a fire ball – but after perfecting her first round, she realized what the game’s appeal was. Her character’s victory taunt was to stand over the other character and rub her crotch with her foot while the other character moaned in submission.

She blasted through the game, having enough practice on other fighters that she could figure it out. There was some loosely explained plot about becoming the best known slut in the world, but she wasn’t paying attention. Stories in fighter games almost always sucked.

The final boss was some communist babe with thigh high fetish boots and a whip. She lost the first match and was shocked to see her character change appearance. The gi was removed, and a tight yellow shirt that showed off the girls midriff and a tight miniskirt were put on her.

Lilac furrowed her brow. She wasn’t going to lose. She beat the crap out of the communist babe by stale moving the stupid AI. The congratulation screen popped up sooner than expected.

“Congratulations Lilac! We knew you had a natural talent at fighters, so we expected you to win this one! You’ve unlocked two new pieces of Whee Wear, a tight yellow skirt and a top to match. They’ve been fitted for your new body. Not only that, but you’ll love being looked at and get further sexual pleasure from your new adjustments! Congratulations again, and only a few more games to go!”

Lilac blinked. The camera took another photo and her vision faded. It didn’t remain out for long. When she came back to, she was in her room with new clothes on. The shirt seemed to just go past her breasts, and the skirt hardly hid her ass. The camera was still lit up, and for some reason, that was making her burn with arousal. She had to do something for the camera.

On the screen below the camera was the congratulations message. “Biggest slut in the world,” Lilac read. Something about those words and the active camera made her squirm a little. She reached up to her tits and gripped them through her new yellow top. She squeezed them hard, pulling the material out and reaching up underneath. Wiggling her hips, Lilac kept her eyes on the camera. She wanted anyone watching to see. She wanted them to lust after her slutty body. She’d show them who the biggest slut in the world was.

Lilac was master of any game, always had been, and had achieved all manor of victories. Whether it was Professional Marksman in a shooter or Grand Champion in a classic puzzle game, Lilac was proud of her natural skill. Now, she had a new one to add to that list.

“Biggest Slut in the World!” Lilac sighed. She giggled, rubbing nervous fingers across her changed body. She was proud to have achieved such an honorable title. Dancing about in front of the camera, Lilac lifted her skirt and flashed her wet pussy at the camera. In her mind, she saw gamers across the world all getting off to her teasing acts. She saw girls becoming ravenous sluts just because of the strip-tease she was performing, and she saw those girls coming to her and sucking her clit as she continued to parade around as the ‘biggest slut in the world.’

Lilac moaned as she bent over, showing deep cleavage to the camera. She pressed her hands on either side of her tits and squeezed, forcing them up above the tight yellow top. As soon as the massive mammaries toppled above the yellow fabric, streams of white began spraying in jets from her nipples. The spray was wild and uncontrolled, just the way Lilac was feeling looking at that camera. She kept her eyes on the lens and squished her fat nipple, feeling a couple of squirts splatter against her chin and cheek. Lilac flicked her tongue out, eagerly licking up her milk.

“Damn...” She moaned, breaking into another giggle. She spun around and continued dancing, feeling more a slut than ever before. Shaking her curvy bubble ass in front of the camera, Lilac closed her eyes. She reached back and gripped the material of her skirt, sliding it ever so slowly up until her dripping cunt could be properly displayed. Bending over, she stretched her fingers down each leg, whimpering in the pleasure of feeling up her white creamy thighs. Lilac rotated her hips, doing things with her new curvier body that she’d never been able to do before. Her swaying tits still spattered the carpet in a white rain of fluid as she caressed her taut stomach and moaned even louder.

Suddenly the camera light flickered off and Lilac realized exactly what she’d been doing. Shaking her head, trying to clear the obsessive thoughts of being ‘biggest slut in the world’, she pulled her top back into place and let her skirt lower.

“Whoa, that was a trip!” Lilac said. She giggled, feeling the thrill of being so naughty in front of a live camera. She had no idea who, if anybody, had seen what she just did, but somehow that only made it more arousing. “Entertainment beyond just play time in the games. That’s a plus in SINtendo’s favor.” Lilac said. She walked back over towards the system, eager to see just how easy it would be to master whatever game came next.

To Be Continued...