The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lilac, Every Bit a Bimbo

A SINtendo Collaboration from Retta and Kris P. Kreme

Chapter 5: Definite Dream, Definite Dimwit

How many of these games were left? Lilac was near-permanently giddy with excitement. Realizing she owed all that she’d become to SINtendo, Lilac almost forgot to make her check marks next to the positive notes about the last game. Now what was next?

She looked in the box, giggling uncontrollably. She just felt so sexy and good! She was going to have to make a lot of notes about the positive feelings she was getting from the SINtendo Whee. Even if it wasn’t as mainstream as other consoles, it was sure proving itself as a unique experience.

Lilac finally pulled a game out and cooed. Definite Dream. She flipped it over and licked her lips. It was a role-playing game, but it warned that it wasn’t complete. There was only one playable story out of five possible ones. She giggled. She was sure one story would last her long enough to get an impression.

She swapped cartridges and started up the game, gasping as the SINtendo Logo looked like it was popping out of the screen. It made even the newest games look outdated. The game started with an amazing cut scene showing a cast of several different characters, but the one that stood out to Lilac was the cute top heavy girl with the bubble butt wearing next to nothing. She hoped her path was playable.

Finally pressing start, Lilac looked at the possible selected stories. She grinned when she saw the cute girl was the playable one. Gabby had lots of silly skills, and the game read that she used her sexiness, charm, and cuteness to subdue monsters.

Lilac giggled. That was so perfect for her.

She pressed start and the game asked if she would like a tutorial. She selected yes and waited for the game to load. It asked her to enter a name for the main character. She replaced the name Gabby with her own.

It immediately loaded up a battle scene between her character and a sexy bunnygirl. The game explained the controls and options available. Apparently, Lilac couldn’t beat battles through brute force. Instead, she attacked the monsters resistance, and when their resistance was depleted, the monster would leave her alone or try to help her out. She was supposed to make sure her resistance wasn’t broken and keep her health points from falling to zero or else she would get a game over.

The battle started with Lilac having her base attack – Look Demure – available. She clicked it and the camera turned on. She found herself giving a big wink and a little giggle.

“Ah! Neat, the game is interactive! That’ll, like, help with the pacing an’ junk!” She marked down a huge positive.

The bunnygirl’s turn started, and she did a special move – Steal Clothes. The bunnygirl dashed across the screen and tripped Lilac before forcing her stockings off her. Lilac fell back while playing the game, huge breasts jiggling as she did so, and found her stockings being taken from her. She pouted and looked through her special skills, seeing one she really liked – Transform: Clothes.

She giggled, hoping she knew what would happen. Lilac found her and her character both doing a little dance and blowing a kiss. A heart came from the kiss and hit the bunnygirl right between the eyes. She looked alarmed for a second before glowing brightly. When the light faded, a pair of cute yellow stockings with fluffy toes and cuffs floated in midair.

An option asked if she wanted to equip the stockings. She selected yes, and the Whee system announced a message. “Congratulation on your first piece of Definite Dream theme Whee Wear! The bunny socks will keep your toes and legs warm even in the coldest of temperature, but watch out, they’ll alter your feet!”

Lilac just blinked as she felt the stockings wrap around her legs. She sighed deeply. They were so warm and fuzzy. She kind of wanted to just start masturbating. Her balance was interrupted as she felt her feet changing, becoming arched and slender, her toes pointing inward. She struggled to stay standing, having to stand almost on her tip toes to keep her balance.

She wished she had some heels around.

Almost forgetting what was happening on screen, Lilac stumbled back into the game, her fuzzy mind losing focus as she thought about her feet. The game paired her up this time with a tall leather-clad woman holding a whip. The game explained that this battle was about resistance. Accept the most attacks without losing focus.

Lilac grit her teeth and prepared for the worst as defeating the bunnygirl meant this time the opponent went first. The tall dark woman stepped forward on sleek black heels. Her move was a special one, a combo—Fetish Focus + Thought Melt. She looked angry and made a big Grrr! face as she charged across the screen.

Lilac felt the wind knocked out of her as her character bounced back, landing roughly on her big bubbly ass. The woman raised both hands and revealed two objects. One was an empty glass bottle, the other was a bright green bottle. She raised the bright green bottle over Lilac’s head and poured it right on her hair. She punched the empty glass one into Lilac’s swaying tits.

“Oooof!” Lilac gasped as though she’d really been punched with the glass bottle.

Suddenly her thoughts seemed to scramble. She couldn’t quite focus on the screen and herself. The real world began to blur and the game world began to blur. She felt abilities she knew she had slipping away. How to drive a car, how to operate a toaster, her own address, everything began liquifying as though her thoughts really were melting.

Then the soreness in her chest from where the one bottle had punched her sent ripples of pleasure coursing up into her brain. She found her mind focusing once again, though she still had no clue how to operate a toaster. She giggled as new thoughts entered. These were kinky ones too. Lilac held the controller in one hand and groped her tits with the other.

“Milky!” She sighed.

Just the thought of being a lactating cow for anyone who wanted was making her drip with lust. She wanted to abandon the game, rip off her top, and squeeze her twin gushers until the room was flooded. Then she imagined calling all her girlfriends over and playing cow with them. They could grab a pail and milk her while they fucked her little cunt. She was so entirely focused on the fantasy that she nearly missed her turn when the leather-clad woman retreated.

She gripped the controller tightly, trying to temporarily push aside what she really wanted to do. Her tits could wait until later. There was always time for milk. Now, she needed to come up with something really clever.

The options came up on screen, the tutorial highlighting what was recommended. Defeating the last opponent had opened up new moves, including her own combo. Look Demure was now paired up with Frontal Assault. She also had Asset Seizure and Mental Focus. She weighed her options, ready for the camera to click back on.

Lilac picked Asset Seizure. The camera light lit up and she knew just what to do. She rushed towards the camera, stumbling due to the stockings on her legs. Making her best pouty face, Lilac waved her hand towards her own midsection.

On the screen, Lilac watched her character mimic her moves and rush the tall dark woman. She snatched the whip from her belt and retreated quickly to her side of the screen, holding it up and grinning.

The woman in leather made another Grrr! face and charged at Lilac. Halfway to her, there was a bright flash of light and when it cleared her enemy had been defeated. Lilac giggled and licked her full lips. Another reward coming right up, she thought.

“Congratulations on maintaining focus. Your opponent lost her cool. You kept your head in the game and as such, you’ve earned two more bonus rewards. A trophy from your battle, brand new Definite Dream Whee Wear heels, available in the featured black or any number of customizable colors. Please choose now.”

Lilac clicked through the options on screen and quickly selected a bright yellow that matched her slutty outfit and makeup. “Whee is right!” Lilac giggled. One second she was standing there about to stumble. The next second, her feet were perched proudly on their toes, the sensual feeling of classy slut heels lifting her up.

As her back arched and her tits jiggled even more obscenely, Lilac found her thoughts wandering back to having milky fun with all her friends. Maybe she could even give them her own special type of makeover. First she’d spray them into submission with her tits, then let them feel her juices coating them as they fucked. If that wasn’t a makeover, she didn’t know what was. She almost forgot the game had mentioned two rewards.

“For defeating the second fighter, you have earned a fetish injection. Please select from the options on screen to further your character growth.”

Lilac squealed. Ooh, she thought, more yummy fetishes. She could hardly contain her joy at seeing everything from whips and leather on the screen to role-playing and public submission. She giggled, clicking on the role-playing one. After all, this was a role-playing game. Duh, Lilac thought.

The screen filled with a description of her newly injected fetish. Character- Lilac will now be subject to constant role-playing fantasies. She will submit to any whim and play whatever role others wish for her to play. Dressing up in bunny outfits, leather outfits, school girl outfits, and more, will be a standard part of her week. Enjoy this new fetish and thank you for playing Definite Dream.

Lilac swayed on her heels, feeling all sorts of kinky ideas and costumes fill her empty head. Giggling, she realized while she might not know her address or what her last name was any more, she knew just what she was planning on wearing when she left her home next. She looked back at the screen just in time to see the words ‘Boss Fight Loading’ appear on screen.

Lilac wondered what the boss would be. So far she had fought a bunnygirl and what looked like a domme, so it was likely going to be something sexy. She giggled and hoped the boss would milk her or something silly.

The game loaded and she saw a vampire woman standing across from her character in probably the sluttiest outfit ever. It was more like a bikini than actual clothing. It was just strips off cloth that ran from her shoulders – hiding her nipples – to her crotch. The thigh high boots and the cape gave her some mystique as if to just taunt.

Lilac was taunted. She drooled as she looked at the sexy vampire. She couldn’t wait to see what happened. Her abilities popped up on a menu and she used Mental Focus. She closed her eyes and felt a power surge within her, when she opened them, everything seemed a lot clearer.

The vampire woman just smiled and used Hypnotic Gaze. Lilac blinked a few times as she looked into the vampires eyes.

“Bad idea, little girl,” the vampire woman said. “Mental Focus makes you pay more attention to detail. You won’t be escaping my eyes.”

Lilac sank as she gripped the controller tighter. Her turn came, but her only available move was “Stare.” She found herself selecting it automatically.

The vampire woman started to walk across the screen, the move “Bite” lit up. “It’s okay, though. This is a boss battle. It’s pattern based. You really have to experience it a few times before you get the hang of it, or you can cheat. No cheat guides for you, though. You’ll be mine to fill that head with whatever I like and fuck for all eternity.”

She grabbed Lilac and moved behind her. Lilac found herself in the game, the vampire woman breathing on her neck. Fangs pierced her neck, but it felt like pure bliss. She could feel her will fading away as the vampire’s venom spread into her brain.

The words “Bad End” floated through Lilac’s head. She knew that bad endings weren’t like game overs. You had to watch a bad end, where a game over let you just retry as if you never lost.

Lilac caught herself giggling as her vision seemed momentarily doubled. She could see what was happening to her through both her eyes and those floating out in the real world watching the screen.

The vampire woman seemed to press in tighter, holding Lilac’s swollen thighs as she pressed her mouth deeper and wetter onto the nape of her neck. The woman’s hands began sliding up over the flare of her hips, caressing her freshly tattooed skin. She squeezed her belly tightly, continuing to flood her mind with whatever venom she had.

Lilac was dripping beneath her skirt, moist folds enflamed as the woman stroked her abs, thrusting fingers down and inside her. She grunted as the bite continued sinfully slow, making her numb with passion. Her body tingled from her toes up past the burrowing fingers and straight into her brain.

It really didn’t hurt, Lilac thought. Nothing hurt. She felt her thoughts slipping away from her, everything she’d been clinging to, every skill beyond the most depraved sexual wants and needs. Lilac drooled slightly as the vampire woman grabbed her tits and squeezed, using the large pillowy masses as leverage to bite her harder, deeper.

Sprays of milk squirted up into Lilac’s unfocused eyes. She realized the woman had tugged her top loose, sinking long nailed fingers in and gripping her puffy nipples. Sucking on her neck, drinking away all her intelligence, Lilac giggled as she realized the boss fight actually had ended in her getting milked. She was just getting milked of more than fluid.

Her brain was being milked too, of all her prior knowledge on doors and how they worked, of all her skills at turning on a faucet, and of all her memories of any of her friend’s names. She squealed a little as she still remembered the most important thing about her friends. She pictured who had the biggest tits, and who would get wet and dripping when they were touched here or there. Lilac hoped to be able to see those friends soon. That way, she could show them exactly what skills she still possessed.

“Oooh... yesssss, make me your giggly fuck slave.” Lilac moaned. “Make me one forever!”

She watched as the vampire woman pulled away, still fondling her tits, allowing the creamy white fluid to cover her black fingernails. She grinned, her mouth dripping not blood but something much pinker, and slightly fluffy looking. Giggling, Lilac realized that was her intelligence. She now had only fluffy pink thoughts left inside her bubbly brain. All she was good for was fucking and milking, and of course playing SINtendo. She grinned. That was all she was interested in doing anyway.

Her vision faded, reverting to where she only saw through her eyes in the real world. Lilac fell to the floor back in her room. The controller lay a couple of feet away and she had to struggle to stand up. She was not just dripping from her forever lactating tits, but also had streams of fluid running down her inner thighs. Standing was not exactly the most vivid thought in her head at the moment, and the tiny ache in the back of her neck was quickly fading.

Swaying sleepily, Lilac stared at the game screen and noticed a new message appear on it. It took her empty head more than a few seconds to even realize what that screen was, much less what the words on it meant. Luckily a voice on screen read the words for her.

“This is your last chance. Do you want to rescind all your prior negative comments about SINtendo, or do you want to live with that body permanently?”

Lilac blinked a few times. She didn’t remember making any negative comments about SINtendo, so she had to select the option to keep the changes permanently. She couldn’t exactly remember what those were, either.

“Well, that’s too bad. You made it further than we thought you would, but that’s quite far enough. Yummyouchie Milkabuby will be there to collect you soon. In fact, she should be pulling up right now. Try and let her in, though, we know you can’t really open the door. Thanks for playing!”

Lilac giggled. Yummyouchie Milkabuby was a fun name to say. She heard a knocking at the door and raced to it, but stood there dumbfounded. She had no idea how to open it. She blinked at it before giggling obscenely. For some reason, it was just the funniest thing ever.

To Be Concluded...