The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lilac, Every Bit a Bimbo

A SINtendo Collaboration from Retta and Kris P. Kreme

Chapter 6: Lactating Lilac, Video Game Reviewer

Realizing that the door wasn’t going to be opened from the inside, a Japanese woman opened it and stepped inside. She was short with long black hair – Lilac figured it must be Ms. Milkabuby. “Well, my, my,” she said to herself. “Tell me Lilac, do you love video games?”

“Yeah!” Lilac nodded enthusiastically. “I, like, love video games! Almost as much as sex! I love sex too!” She giggled, still nodding.

“Would you like to test all our new video games? I think you would be perfect for the part. We’ll just give you food, clothes, and all the sex you could ever want. You can even stay with me.” She smiled. “I’ll even make sure you get milked every morning.’

“Oh! That would be, like, the most best thing ever!”

“Alright then, gather your—well, no, you won’t really need anything,” Ms. Milkabuby said while holding out her hand.

“Wait right there!” Jade walked up, still in her delivery girl uniform. “I don’t know who you are or what you did with Lilac.” She looked at Lilac, feeling just a bit guilty that the first thought to cross her mind was to jump the girl and fuck her brains out. “But you can’t just have her.”

“Oh? And why’s that?” Ms. Milkabuby asked.

“Because I want her, and I’ll report you to the police if you don’t let me have her.” Jade blinked. She didn’t meant to say it like that.

Ms. Milkabuby thought for a few seconds. She looked at Lilac’s happy face and to Jade’s very pissed off one. “Well, fine, if you want to take care of her, that’s okay, but there will be conditions.”

Jade tilted her head.

“She’ll be reviewing for our magazines. We pay well, and you could probably take her to tournaments and get clean sweeps.”

Jade narrowed her eyes. “Deal.”

“Then she’s yours.”

Lilac just giggled as the women decided her fate. They were both hot, she wished they would just shut up and take her clothes off.

* * *

Three Months Later

“Oh my god!” Amanda gasped.

Melinda looked up at her friend from the fashion magazine she was studying. “What?”

Her friend’s eyes were wide, her fingers rather tightly clenched along the outside edges of the magazine she held. “This, have you seen this review?”

“What review?” Melinda put the fashion magazine aside and moved in closer to her friend. She leaned her head next to Amanda’s, taking momentary notice of how nice her hair smelled. The magazine she held was called Girl Gamers Monthly.

“This one; it’s the filthiest thing I’ve ever read. I can’t believe they allow stuff like this to be printed.”

Melinda took the magazine and held it up, reading the headline. “SINtendo launches new game—Sure to make girls cream their panties!”

She read it again and then looked over at Amanda. “Well, you’re right. That is pretty nasty.”

“That’s nothing. Read the review.”

Melinda brushed a long strand of red hair behind one ear and settled in next to her friend. She pulled the magazine up and folded it over so she could more casually read it.

“SINtendo’s new game, a combination strategy and third-person simulation experience will literally have gamer girls on their backs within minutes of playing. Bed Her and Writhe 2 takes the previous game in the series and turns it on its tail, while simultaneously making you gamer girls eager to get a girl licking and thrusting into your own tail.”

Melinda stopped reading and looked over at Amanda. “Bed Her and Writhe?”

“It’s their take on Dead or Alive, just keep reading. It gets worse.”

Melinda smirked and rolled her eyes. How much worse could it get?

“From levels such as Beach Ball Bouncing, which actually has your belly inflated to stretchy and oh so gooey round proportions, to Beach Bunny Wrestling, in which you hop around the room interacting with fellow players by knocking them down and sucking their titties, this game will have you ridding yourself of panties in no time.”

Melinda stopped reading. “You have got to be kidding.”

Amanda looked dead serious. “Keep going. It gets even worse. I thought it was a joke myself, but it’s totally real.”

“Speaking as a gamer girl, I have to give this game five big squirts of milk out of five. I barely got through playing it myself before I was on the floor rolling around with my tits being squished and played with. I recommend every girl reading this who has a pair of tits and a tight little pussy drop what their plans are and log on to SINtendo.com and play the free trial level of Bed her and Writhe 2. Doing so will not only get you giddy and giggly with your girlfriends, it will also include a free bonus enhancement.”

Melinda brushed her hair back again and looked at Amanda. “Is this real? You’re not messing with me?”

“I swear it’s totally real. Just over a couple of months ago, this company began releasing mass-market gaming in America. They started putting out these reviews in Girl Gamers Monthly and from what I’ve heard they aren’t exactly stretching the truth in what they say.”

“Really?” Melinda said sarcastically. “You expect me to believe they really offer online bonuses like,” She looked back at the article. “Titanic Titties: Grow three cup sizes instantly or Astonishing Ass: Grow a bubbly butt perfect for bouncing on?”

Amanda simply nodded. “That’s what I’m saying. It’s filthy stuff.”

Melinda looked back to the magazine. “But who reviews these games, and why do they rank them by squirts of milk?”

Amanda seemed to grow momentarily giddy. “Oh that’s the best part, turn the page.”

Melinda flipped the magazine over and looked at the picture of what had to be the sluttiest looking bimbo she’d ever seen. She leaned in closer, really studying the image as Amanda started up again.

“Her name is Lilac. She’s got the craziest measurements I’ve ever seen and always is featured wearing a fetish costume. This month it’s a school girl.”

“I can see that. What’s with the milk squirts?”

“That’s how she reviews. If a game makes her nipples lactate enough, she gives it a squirt of milk. Five squirts means she flooded her living room.”

Melinda looked up at Amanda. Her friend looked far too pleased all of a sudden. “You seem to know an awful lot about this Lilac chick. I thought you said this was disgusting and they shouldn’t print it.”

Amanda smiled and looked down at her lap. “Well, Lilac is kind of a hero of mine. She’s a girl not too much older than us, and she’s been going to all the gaming conventions for the past few months. You wouldn’t believe what goes on during them. I even heard that one had to be shut down as it turned into one big orgy. Lilac probably caused it. She loves groping fans when she meets them.”

Melinda knew this had to be a joke now. “And I suppose you met this bimbo?”

“Oh no, I wish I could. You know my parents though. They won’t let me leave the suburbs and Lilac is always at the big tournaments and conferences downtown. Just look at her picture. Isn’t she hot?”

Holding the magazine up, Melinda looked at the school girl in pigtails hefting up a giant teat to her lips and appearing to actually suck the fluid right from her own nipple. It was disgusting. What was Amanda talking about?

She looked at the caption below the picture. The print was rather tiny and her eyes seemed to blur as she tried to read what it said. Leaning in closer, Melinda was overcome by the strangest and most aromatic smell she’d ever breathed in. It seemed to come right off the ink in the magazine.

Amanda grinned at her and placed a hand on her shoulder as the print finally became clear.

“Isn’t she fucking hot?” Amanda said. She dropped one hand down to Melinda’s tits and began groping them. “And I never said it shouldn’t be printed. I said I couldn’t believe they allowed it to be printed. It’s fantastic. It’s the neatest stuff I’ve ever seen, and it’s just so filthy!”

Melinda stared at the words on the page, feeling her friend loosen her top and reach slender fingers in to squeeze her nipples. She suddenly grinned and looked up at the girl.

Amanda spoke softly, her hand fully palming one of Melinda’s big breasts. “Don’t you just wanna get filthy with me right now. I fuckin wanna suck your titties until milk comes out just like Lilac!”

The words she’d read below Lilac’s picture flashed in front of her eyes. Those words said it all. ‘I am a little fuck slut eager to play SINtendo’. Looking at her friend, she couldn’t wait to throw Amanda on the floor somewhere and suck the little slut’s clit until she exploded. She bit her lip as her own nipples grew rock hard.

“Oh my god,” Melinda said. “Yesss... I do.”

Together, Melinda and Amanda fell into a sweaty pile on the floor, clawing at each other’s clothing until rips sounded and buttons flew across the carpet. They kissed passionately, obscenely thrusting their tongues together in uncontrollable passion.

“Is there anything else you want?” Amanda asked, pushing herself up and staring at Melinda with predatory eyes.

Melinda giggled and looked down between them. Amanda’s smaller tits drooped down brushing against her own larger ones. Every tiny fragment of contact made her shiver. Slipping her fingers up in between them, Melinda looked back at her friend.

“I can think of more than a couple of things,” She said, grabbing Amanda’s dangling tits and crushing them as she pulled her down to her face. Together they rolled around on the floor, juices already leaking from between their thighs.

“No, silly,” Amanda said. “I mean besides me, isn’t there something else you wanna do, like, totally forever?”

Wide eyed and giggly, Melinda grinned and looked over at the almost forgotten issue of Girl Gamers Monthly. “Oh yes,” She gasped, simultaneously feeling Amanda shove her fingers inside her ripped panties. “There totally is.”

“Mmm...” Amanda moaned, biting at her ear.

Melinda smiled. “I wanna play SINtendo and be a silly gamer slut forever and ever.”

The End