The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lilac is Too Smart for Her Own Good

from Retta and Kris P. Kreme

Christina Brandenburg rushed across campus towards her office. In all her years as a professor of natural history, never had she been as excited as she was this morning.

All her struggles, her work proving herself as a professor to be treated as a respected member of the faculty; everything had come to this. She’d finally had her breakthrough, the moment she’d waited her whole life for.

It came to her mostly by accident, but often the greatest discoveries happened purely by mistake. After seeing what she’d found, nobody would question her. They’d have to credit her with this discovery. The university would get its accolades, and she would be at the forefront of all that press.

For months now, Christina had been studying the tribal relics of a rare group of natives in ancient America. This culture was all but lost to modern society, very little known about them. What was known was vague at best when Christina Brandenburg first became involved.

The culture was known by a name that in modern English best translated to Macebimbonsnia. They were a nomadic group, and as such, relics of their tribes became mostly lost by time.

A handful of these relics were provided by grant to the university, and Christina had jumped on the opportunity to study them. They were fascinating and surprisingly well crafted. In fact, her initial theory, which she’d now proven, had come from her first observations.

The people of Macebimbonsnia were highly intelligent. In fact, they may have been hundreds of years more advanced than any other culture on the planet at the time. It was a crazy theory, one she needed proof of. Anyone would question why, if the Macebimbonsnians were so advanced, they vanished from the face of the planet. She may not know that yet, but Christina now had the concrete proof, the undeniable evidence she needed to shake the world of modern science.

It had all happened innocently enough as she worked in her lab at home. She’d borrowed a few of the relics and placed them under several bright lights. She was tired but not too tired to stop working.

There was something unusual about the way the relics had been made. When she studied them closer, she discovered they were much different from what she expected to find. The relics were not complete, mostly fragments, and some hadn’t even been identified. There were a couple of pots, a small rather squared off stone box, and some carefully carved jewels.

The pieces were spread over the table, having each been analyzed under both filtered and unfiltered lighting. The discovery that made her stop for the night was a brilliant one by itself. The ‘stone’ of these relics wasn’t exactly natural. It actually appeared under microscope to be some kind of complex metal alloy, something not believed to have existed at the time these artifacts came from.

Just that was fascinating, but the next moment, when she inadvertently tripped on the rug, something much more exciting happened. She pulled the cord of one of the desk lamps with her foot, sending it tumbling over and smashing right down on top of one of the relics.

Christina Brandenburg watched in slow motion, her eyes widening with horror, as she half expected the relic to crumble into little bits. Thankfully, the lamp was the only thing that broke, and when it did, sparks shot from the shattered bulb straight into the relic. Astonishingly, a bright pink beam of light, a laser, exploded from within the relic. It shot out across the table and struck the carefully carved jewels. They, in turn, diffused the light and sprayed the wall of her lab in multiple hues and various patterns. It was a miraculous discovery – one she wouldn’t have made if not for her uncharacteristic clumsiness.

That had been last night, and she’d hardly slept at all afterward. Now, Professor Christina Brandenburg rushed to class with all her data in tow. She only had a few classes this afternoon, and then she could go to the head of her department with the news. This was it, she thought. Finally, they’d take her seriously. No more treating her like some eye candy excuse for a professor. She knew her history was always going to be a sore spot in her mind, but that history was safely locked up behind her. Nobody knew it, and nobody needed know it. Nothing could change how good this discovery was for her career, and there was nobody who could ruin this for her.

Christina stopped short when she saw the girl waiting outside her office. She’d been a professor for six years now. In all those years, she’d never quite met a student like Lilac. The girl was exceptionally smart, intelligent to a point that frustrated many professors. It wasn’t that the girl frustrated her so much as it was the way she seemed so confident of her superiority.

Some students had complexes, believing themselves to be better than their peers, better even than the teachers. Lilac was the only student she’d had that actually might meet those criteria. She was bright, young, beautiful, and threatening. There was a devious side to the girl that most chalked off as being clever and confident. Christina knew it was more.

She also knew by the look in Lilac’s eyes that this wasn’t a social visit to her office. The girl was up to something.

“There was an error on the test,” she said as politely as the smug grin on her face would allow her. One of her worst habits was correcting professors – often times in the middle of their sentence. When it came to tests, she was merciless to the point of editing the questions for clarity.

Lilac was from somewhere in the Midwest, and she looked the part with her sandy-blonde hair and the few freckles dashed across her nose and under her eyes. There was almost an innocence and harmlessness in her looks, but her posture and gaze were the opposite. Her spine seemed almost locked perfectly straight, and her shoulders never sagged. Deep blue eyes examined everything in front of them, searching for any potential weakness. She had likely been the smartest person in every room she had ever been in, and she was well aware of it.

Once, a professor had snapped at her and told her to shut up. The rumor was that she smiled and started revealing life secret after life secret, including an affair, an addiction to drugs, and a lengthy arrest record. No one took the professor seriously after that, and the only option left was retirement.

Another story held that a professor told her to not bother showing up to lectures because she was disruptive, and if she failed the course, it was her fault. She only showed up on test days and finished the course with 103% due to extra credit questions.

Lilac had behaved differently in Christina’s class. She didn’t take Christina seriously at all. Instead, she slept during lectures or read trashy romance novels. It was the most frustrating thing she could possibly have done.

When she saw Lilac on the roster, she had prepared herself painstakingly to make sure she never got anything wrong. If she could deal with the girl, then the rest of the faculty would have some respect for her. Lilac was denying her that chance. Her work was amazing enough to the point where Christina didn’t even have to bother to grade it, but the frustration of being denied an opportunity to impress her peers never wore off.

Looking into Lilac’s eyes, it was obvious she was planning something else.

“Though, it was just a grammatical error. Then again, strippers aren’t exactly the best with commas, so it doesn’t surprise me.” She smiled at Christina as she removed a picture from her pocket and handed it over.

The blood rushing to flush Christina’s cheeks was nothing compared to the thumping of her heart as it went well into triple digit speed for more than a few seconds. She gripped the picture tightly, so tight her finger tips turned white.

Where had she gotten this? Where could she have found this? Most importantly, how much did she know?

Christina looked at Lilac, the predatory grin never fading from the girl’s face. She knew enough just having this picture, but maybe she could play it off. Maybe there was a chance this day, her day to shine, wouldn’t be clouded over by Lilac’s meddling.

She cleared her throat, shifting her weight as she unlocked the door to her office.

“Come in, Lilac, have a seat.”

The girl walked in confidently but chose to remain standing as Christina set her papers down and looked back at the picture.

“This picture was taken a long time ago. I’m not sure where you found it, but it’s not what you think. Now, why don’t you tell me why you’re really here?”

“Oh, yeah, that’s true. One photograph proves nothing; however, you didn’t use an alias on your pay stubs.” She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket and dangled it in front of Christina. “This also confirms something else I’ve been suspecting.” It wouldn’t be so frustrating if Lilac looked like she had accomplished something, but she wore the same face as always – as if she had done this before. “You’re interested in women. First day I thought I saw you looking at all the girl’s in short skirts, but I thought I was just imagining it. This confirms it, though, you worked at a lesbian strip club.”

She wasn’t done. “Well, I wish that was the only thing. Did you know there is a video of you on the internet? Apparently one of the girls you slept with had a camera in her room. I wouldn’t worry too much, it’s only on some blog that’s password protected.”

Christina took a seat herself. The girl had her. She knew more than she should, more than an ordinary student would ever care to share. Lilac wasn’t an ordinary student. She was a manipulative little bitch and damn proud of herself.

She looked from the picture on her desk up at Lilac. “You haven’t shared this information with the rest of the staff. I’m assuming you’re too smart to simply come here and gloat if you’d already told someone else about this.”

The girl simply stared at her, never blinking, her young mind visibly going through the processes of how quickly the tables had turned. Her own discovery with the relics seemed to be fading from her thoughts. She had bigger concerns now, and Lilac clearly was enjoying it. Maybe, just maybe, there was a way to use one situation to solve the other.

“You do realize this would ruin me? I’ve taken great pains to hide my past, not to mention my private life. I’m not sure how you found out about all this or what your game is, but maybe we can come to an agreement, one that would benefit us both.”

The girl seemed ready to pounce, as though there might be more she’d yet to reveal. That would just be perfect, Christina thought. Lilac already had her by the throat. What was her goal in all this? If there was one thing she absolutely knew to be fact, it was that Lilac had a plan. The girl was far too smart not to have a plan. How easily would she reveal that plan, though, and would she play along with what Christina was thinking?

“How’s that sound?” She paused. “Or did you have something else in mind?” She tried not to show the true extent of her fear. The truth was, she was more than a bit terrified. Lilac was turning out to be easily the terror she’d heard stories of. Even if she was a hot little thing.

“Of course I haven’t told anyone,” Lilac said. She could tell Christina was nervous. Lilac held absolute power over her and could destroy everything she had worked for her entire life by running to a copier. “It’s about the discovery! The tension! The sweat dripping down your neck right now.” Lilac’s eyes seemed to focus differently. She wasn’t predacious in her normal sense anymore. Her eyes were slits, sizing up Christina’s body and not even bothering to look her in the eyes.

“And there is curiosity of course. What can you offer me that would make me stay quiet? Though, I’m surprised no one has figured it out. With a body shaped like yours, I’m sure someone has at least thought of it. That’s what drove me to look up your history, after all. Professors don’t look like you, or else they don’t get taken seriously. You know all about those hardships though, don’t you?” The fake sympathy in her voice could be cut with a chainsaw.

“You know, if you were more like me, people would take you seriously. If you had the same backbone and attitude, no one would ever question you or want to dig up dirt. Hell, even if they found dirt, everyone would just assume it was fabricated because they’d think someone had a grudge against you or something. You don’t have that luxury, though. It just all makes sense, right Chardonnay?”

She even knew Christina’s old stripper name.

Feeling Lilac’s eyes roam her body, Christina had to admit, there was a tingle, a bit of the old part of her. Apparently the girl not only had a brain, she had the basic observational skills needed to see past her drab clothing and imagine the body she still faithfully worked to maintain.

Never before had Christina looked at her students with personal interest. Now she was beginning to think that maybe what Lilac really wanted was something she could lead her to believe she’d willingly give up.

Or maybe that’s exactly what Lilac wanted her to think. She was crafty, far too crafty to take lightly. Besides, cavorting with a student would end her career almost as quickly as the revelation Lilac had uncovered.

At the mention of Chardonnay, Christina stood from her chair. “Listen here, Lilac. You can’t just threaten me. I’m not like one of those other professors. I know about girls like you. It may be hard to believe, but I probably was a girl like you once. I know how you think, and I know that what you really want is to prove yourself, to show how great you really are.”

Christina paced away from the girl, hoping her act of confidence was greater than she felt it was. She turned and looked the girl in the eyes. “So how about I make a very generous offer and let you in on a discovery that will not only put this university on the map but also make the careers of anyone associated with it? Does that sound like something you might be up for?”

Lilac’s eyes glimmered. This was where she could have her real fun. “You know nothing about ‘girls like me’ because there aren’t any. I have a fascination with knowledge. I’ll learn everything and know everything – why else would I have researched your past so thoroughly?”

She still stood calm and composed. She was pushing, trying to get a reaction out of Christina. The bigger the reaction, the more satisfied she seemed. “For instance, I already know of your discovery.” She let it linger in the air for a second before continuing on. “And that’s why I’m here. I want to see it. I don’t care about the acclaim – there is no one I need to prove myself too. The idea of being one of the first people to learn something new, though....”

“I might have guessed. You’re always one of the first I see whenever anything new comes into the department.” Christina stared right back at Lilac, her mind losing its grip with just how under her thumb this student had her. “Oh yes, I’ve seen you, looked at your tight little body. You said it yourself, I have a distinct preference when it comes to partners. It’s too bad you’re a student. Maybe there could have been more between us, and less tension.”

Lilac seemed to soften for just a split second. She had her. The girl did have a weakness. She had to. Nothing was going to ruin this day, not one thing, especially Lilac. A plan was beginning to form in the back of Christina’s mind. It was a devious plan, one Lilac herself would probably respect. All she had to do was get the girl to her lab. Then it would simply unfold as it was meant to. This was her day. Everyone would respect her, and she’d have earned every bit of that respect.

“Why don’t we do just as you asked? I’ll take you to my lab. You can see the relics, and maybe you’ll be more interested in being my partner in all this.” Christina smiled. “Even if we aren’t partners in the sense we both might prefer.”

She looked over at the stack of papers, then back to the brainy student, the girl who’d clearly dug too deeply to know just who she was messing with. “We can do that, or you can simply take a look at my research right there. It’s your choice.”

Lilac grinned. “Absolutely. I have to make a phone call or two first, though. I hope you don’t mind the wait, I just have to make sure my roommate knows I’m going to be home late tonight, and that all my business is taken care of.”

Her eyes still conveyed that she knew something. A hidden trump card? Did Christina have the upper hand this time, or was Lilac a few steps ahead of her?

“Oh, and we would never have a chance together. I would only use you for a little release, there wouldn’t be anything more. Either you would have to get a lot smarter, or I would have to become stupid for a relationship between us to work.” She wagged her ass as if to punctuate her statement as she left the room.

As soon as Lilac left, Christina fumed. She slammed her fists down on her desk, sending the picture of Chardonnay floating to the floor. That girl was such a damn smart ass. She knew everything. Others had warned her. She’d heard the stories. She’d even seen the evidence herself. Never had she taken it as seriously as she did now.

Lilac did have a sweet little ass though. Darn those thoughts. Being confronted with her past had opened up a whole new series of emotions, ones she’d managed to put a hold on for years. The adrenaline from her discovery, combined with the lack of sleep, was making Christina grin like she’d never grinned before.

“Little girls shouldn’t mess with big girls like me. Lilac is in for a surprise, and maybe I’ll get to do one final series of tests on those relics before going to the department with my finds.”

Christina looked around at the empty office. Lilac had certainly done a number on her. Now she was talking to herself. She picked up the phone and called in a sub for her classes that afternoon. Missing a few lousy classes would be nothing to worry about when they got word of her discovery later. First she had to take care of Lilac.

She pulled her hair back, pressing down her blouse. Remain calm and collect your thoughts, Christina told herself. The important thing is, this is your day. Show no fear and show no weakness, especially in front of some college girl who thought she knew everything. If only Lilac had ever had to show her body for a living. Maybe then the world wouldn’t be her playground, and the girl would show some respect. She deserved a spanking.

Shaking her head, Christina felt how much of her resolve was slipping. Lilac had shaken her to the core and now she could feel the base urges building. Spankings, she thought. Stay focused, take care of the girl, and then it’s all your day. It was that simple.

Stepping out from her office, Christina looked both ways down the hall. Now where did that little piece of ass get to?

“...yes. Just trust me. Right. Okay. Right.” Lilac was talking on a cell phone. She noticed Christina and made talking movements with her hand. “Yeah, I’m sure.” She rolled her eyes. “Just do it.” She hung up and put her cell phone away. “Sorry, I had to check in with my broker.” She couldn’t just leave the comment there. “See, I play the market. Like other smart women, this means I can get money without having to show my body off and collect dollar bills in a g-string.”

She was pushing again, trying to get Christina upset. She still had power over her, and she wasn’t going to let it go to waste. “You canceled your classes, I’m guessing? Probably trying to rationalize that your big discovery means it won’t matter, and you’re probably right. I mean, from what I’ve heard, you’ve not only got your hands on a rare civilization’s artifact, but it’s made of some strange substance too.”

How did she know? “Wait, not heard, read. I took a peak at your notes.” She handed back some notes that were jotted down. It only had a basic description of the item, meaning Lilac had no real idea what she was dealing with aside from what Christina told her. “I hope you don’t mind, I just thought it would save us a long winded explanation.”

“Yes, well come on. I want to make this fast. You clearly understand the implications of this find.”

Christina walked in front of the girl, smiling to herself. Just tell the girl what she wants to hear, she told herself. Let Lilac think she’d given in and was submitting to whatever she wanted. Then when the time was right, spring her trap on the girl. It was really too bad Lilac had no clue what the real discovery about that one relic was. She’d get a real charge out of that when she saw it.

At her car, Lilac insisted on raising her nose in the air. As if being superior in intellect wasn’t enough, Lilac had to make some offhanded comment about the kind of car she drove.

Driving the distance to her home, Christina couldn’t help glancing over at Lilac’s sweet little body. It was hard to believe inside that petite frame lay the wicked bitch she’d demonstrated she could be. The girl’s thighs were driving Christina wild and nearly made her miss a turn. Lilac simply smiled and thinned her eyes.

“You know, as bright as you are, I’d think you had better things to be doing than looking at some old relics.”

The girl ignored the comment and looked out the window.

“I mean, the find is big, really big, don’t get me wrong. I just feel that you’re probably beyond such simple things as strange relics from lost civilizations.”

That’s right, Christina told herself. Stroke the student’s thigh... er ego. Stroke her ego, and make her believe you’re totally at her mercy. Maybe she deserved one last out before pulling into her driveway, one chance to back away and stop interfering in Christina Brandenburg’s perfect day.

“Are you sure this is what you’d like to use your leverage on? I mean, there are other things you might find far more worth the efforts you went to.”

Saying this, Christina pulled onto her street and simultaneously reached up to undo her top button. It was up to Lilac now. Only she could decide her fate and Christina was fully willing to do whatever it took to get Lilac out of her hair once and for all.

“While a better look at your cleavage is interesting, you’re going to have to give me much more than your body to get rid of me.” She smiled. “The only real difference between us is our IQ and how convoluted our plans are. I imagine you have something cooked up, I’m sure you do, in fact, but if you think, for even a second, that you’re doing something that doesn’t fall into my plan, you’re vastly underestimating me.”

“I mean, I can already guess the kind of house you live in. One bedroom, needs repainted, doesn’t have any flowers or gardens, lots of bare walls because you don’t have many friends or family, a small TV probably sitting on top of some box, and a small bed. Hell, there are probably clothes strewn about your room and dishes in the sink.”

The description was perfect. Was Lilac a stalker?

She almost hated to pull into her driveway after hearing the comments. It somehow seemed to be admitting some kind of fault to actually prove the girl right. She thought she was so smart. Just wait, Christina thought, just wait until that relic did what she’d seen it do before. She looked at Lilac and grinned. Unbuckling her seat belt, she opened the door and stepped out. Just wait until Lilac was standing right in front of that relic when she sent an electrical charge into it, one that would make the lamp charge look like a tiny static spark.

“You know a lot. Were I worried, I might think you’ve been following me home. Maybe that’s your secret, Lilac. Do you have a secret crush on your teacher. You mentioned my body. Exactly how much of my body have you been paying attention to? You know, I’ve noticed your body too. Not so curvy, but still delightfully supple. If I were still in the business, I’d have to recruit you, no matter how high your IQ is.”

Lilac stood there beside the car, still giving little clue as to what she might be thinking. She had to give her credit. The girl was in complete control, or at least she thought she was. The anticipation was building. Christina was running on pure adrenaline at this point. She had to be. Lilac turned and gave her a look that she’d seen before. It was the same look the girl had been giving her when she saw her in the hall outside her office. Now, what did the smart mouth have to say?

“So this is your house?” Lilac turned to it, affirming some of what she said in the car to herself. When she turned back, her eyes were different. They seemed hungry and determined. For once, she wasn’t looking outward with those eyes, but inward. For a second, she almost looked a little tempered and withdrawn. “Do you have to lock your car and your doors, or is this a nice neighborhood? Know any of the neighbors even?”

She shook her head. “Not like it matters.” The look disappeared as quickly as it came. “Maybe you’ll still get a chance to recruit me and teach me how to strip tonight. I mean, it’s been almost an entire semester, and you haven’t taught me anything so far.” The vicious eyes returned, watching every twitch of Christina’s facial muscles. If she so much as wavered even the tiniest bit, Lilac would see it. “We should get to work. Faster we get done, the less chance you have of deciding to become a murderer or a rapist or something.”

Christina rolled her eyes. Rapist, like she’d ever resort to forcing herself on the little slut. Murderer, well that was such a nasty term. Lab accidents happened all the time. Poor Lilac would never know just how powerful those relics could be.

“Come on, my neighbors might think you’re a relative or something. No sense in making them think we’re that close.”

Once inside, Christina could feel the tension in her muscles. She had the girl alone in her house. All she had to do was wring the hot little student’s neck. Get rid of her, and go back to the university. She was sorely tempted to do just that when Lilac began rubbing a finger through the dust on her entryway table.

“Downstairs.” She said. “Downstairs is the lab. I think we shouldn’t waste any more time. You want to see the artifacts. They’re all down there.”

Christina allowed Lilac to go down before her. The girl was getting careless. She’d lost a bit of the control putting herself in the more vulnerable position. All it would take was one push and Lilac’s prior concern would be proven right. It was just what she wanted though. She wanted Christina to lose control. Never, she thought. It would never happen.

The girl had a cute ass. The thought simply jumped into Christina’s mind. This time she let it stay there. Why fight the attraction? It was true, Lilac was a student, but she had some features any professor could enjoy, no matter how manipulative she was being with them. Her body was far too underused for such a smart girl. One thing Christina had learned on the pole was that, when you were young and attractive, nobody cared about your mind. It was a lesson Lilac should try to learn.

There they were, still sitting where she’d left them not long before. The relics still looked like ordinary artifacts, nothing astounding when first seen. Still, even Lilac admired them. She walked up and bent over to look at each one – her tight ass high in the air. Christina had to draw her eyes away from it before she stepped over to another table and began rummaging around for the stun gun she knew was there. She tried to avoid flat out ogling the girl’s rather perky cleavage as she hunched over the table.

“So, tell me what you think about them?”

“It’s an alloy of some sort, and it shouldn’t logically exist, especially from a nomadic civilization. Though, maybe they were nomadic because they were a small group and had this level of technology. With how few traces are left of the Macebimbonsnia, they must have been very small, or these artifacts in particular were very rare.” She shook her head. “Either they used them for some special ritual, meaning they only had a few, or they were advanced enough to use the alloy to travel yet had a very small population.”

“I’d almost chalk it up and say they discovered how to forge, but this is titanium. They had machines of some sort to be able to make this.” She looked just a little longer. “It’s also rust proof and hasn’t corroded a bit, which makes me think some of these artifacts had a special meaning. If they were normally used, other people would have stumbled onto it a long time ago. I’m doubting there are many of these to have ever existed, honestly.”

She took a look closer. “And if color codes mean anything, I’d say this device was a woman’s. There are hints of color left over in the material, light blues, yellows, whites, and pink. Though, I’m not too brushed up on their society, so it really is just an assumption based off our own. They might have been the opposite.”

Christina nearly dropped the stun gun she’d finally located. Damn, if the girl wasn’t right on the money. Considering she was just now seeing these items for the first time, Lilac showed uncanny ability to diagnose both their origin and their mystery.

The girl was paying close attention to the one object Christina had most wanted her to see. Now was the time to put her plan into action. It’s a shame such an intelligent mind had to be gotten rid of, but the girl was too smart for her own good. Christina also had far too little sleep in the last 24 hours to care about how wise it was to be entertaining what she was about to do.

“Very nice observations. Of course I don’t really have to tell you how correct you are. Why would you need validation from a stripper?”

She walked up to the girl, watching as Lilac took the object in her hands and looked it over. The ancient looking metal cube was still covered in a fine layer of sediment, mostly ground in by age. It was that sediment that most likely was responsible for nobody else noticing how truly spectacular these items were.

“There’s just one little thing you couldn’t possibly tell by simply observing those items. If it weren’t for my own clumsiness last night, I may have never found out about it myself.”

Lilac rotated the cube around, looking at the edges, feeling the roughened exterior of the relic. “Just because you couldn’t doesn’t mean I can’t.”

Christina rolled her eyes. She stepped right up beside her, feeling the heat off the girl’s body, nearly brushing her young thighs with her own. It was almost too much to resist touching her, getting one good feel in before she let the girl have the ultimate surprise.

“You know what that one thing is?”

She never even gave the girl a second to answer. Lilac was moving the artifact around, looking right at it. The spot where the pink beam had erupted from was easy for Christina to follow. As soon as that part was aimed right up into the girl’s face, Christina Brandenburg did what she’d already accepted as the only option left. She pulled the stun gun up and quickly pressed it into the side of the object.

“It conducts electricity.” She said, laughing.

It was exactly as before. A blinding pink beam shot out from the relic, but this time nothing was there to diffuse the light. It shot full force into Lilac, stunning the young girl as she clenched the artifact tighter. Christina laughed even more as she continued zapping the relic with more electricity. She let go and stepped away, content to let Lilac fall to the floor.

But something unexpected happened instead.

Lilac fell straight onto her back. Christina caught a glimpse of her face as she fell, her lips twisted into a smile that summed up who she was perfectly – cruel, twisted, intimidating, and razor sharp. By the time she hit the floor, the smile had been replaced by another one. Her expression changed, now looking more confused and concerned with the hint of a pout. Christina was surprised Lilac’s face could ever look like that.

“Owwwie!” Lilac said, her voice slightly higher pitched and almost sounding airy. She sat up and looked up at Christina, still pouting. “Like, why would you do that?” She strung out the word “that” cutely, as if she’d done it a thousand times before. “That’s, like, really mean!”

On closer examination, the pink beam didn’t seem to have left her. There were pink rings around her blue irises. Obviously, the tool had an effect that Christina didn’t know about.

Lilac continued to look around, that confused pout still on her face. She rubbed the back of her head, tears in her eyes. “Uh... where am I?”

Amnesia from the fall, maybe? Could Lilac have just been shaken up? Maybe she banged whatever part of her brain made her evil and this was the result?

“You don’t remember?” Christina asked. She didn’t wait for a reply, the girl looking like a poor little lost puppy, especially around the eyes.

“You’re in my lab. We were studying these artifacts, when... you must’ve passed out.”

Christina helped Lilac to her feet, hoping the girl didn’t snap out of whatever cloud she’d fallen into. As she pulled her up, she took a rather long second to feel her hips, pulling the unsteady girl to her. Maybe this would work out even better than she’d planned. Killing the girl would have left a mess. This might even turn out to be fun. Whatever the beam had done seemed to directly affect Lilac’s mind.

The girl looked around the lab, the pink ring in her eyes seeming to lighten. It didn’t necessarily look as though it were fading, more like it was being absorbed directly into her brain. However advanced these Macebimbonsnians were, they’d clearly created a technology capable of altering the human body. Whether the alterations were permanent or temporary didn’t matter right now. What mattered was figuring out exactly what that beam did.

“Here, sit down.” Christina said, pulling out a chair. “Now you were assisting me with these relics. Specifically, we were testing out their effect on the human body, so I need you to provide me with some information. Is that okay?”

The college student nodded, the very motion making her look like a much simpler version of herself. If whatever this was didn’t wear off, Christina might even grow to like this girl, not just her tight little body. “Please, in your own words, tell me who you are and what you remember. And try to tell me what’s going on in your mind. Be as detailed as you can. That way I can better know what to try the artifact on next.”

Christina grabbed a mini-tape recorder from the table where she’d laid the stun gun. She turned to Lilac just as the girl began to speak.

Lilac seemed to be overwhelmed, and her eyes kept darting around, looking from object to object. “Uhm... well, like, my name is Lilac.” She paused to confirm that with herself. “I remember... something... like, what was it...?” She closed her eyes and furrowed her brows, thinking as deeply as she could before she snapped awake. “Right! I remember, like, seeing you in that video!”

She blinked a few times, an absolutely innocent expression on her face. For once, she actually looked as harmless as she could. Her smile was genuine. She giggled as a small blush spread across her face. “I definitely remember seeing that! It was lots of fun!”

She couldn’t stop giggling now. “My head feels, like, you know when you have that, like, feeling when you get up too fast?” She nodded enthusiastically while she spoke. “It’s like that! But, like, all the time, you know? It feels kinda good, like I’m being tickled too!” She giggled more than spoke, her usually harsh and analytical rhetoric completely dissolved.

“And, like, I so can’t get that video of you out my head. It was, like, so sexy!”

This was all too perfect. Christina lay the recorder down and approached the girl. “So you liked my video? I’d almost forgotten you saw it. I’ll let you in on a little secret. That video wasn’t even the best I’m capable of. That was early on in my career, and I got much better before I became a professor. You see, the problem was that nobody took me serious as a person. To them I was just tits and legs, a pretty face and a curvy body. They paid no attention to what was inside.”

Lilac giggled. The girl actually giggled when she spoke the word tits. Whatever the beam had done to her, it really seemed to only be getting worse. Somehow it was like that artifact erased part of this student’s mind and began rewriting it. But rewriting it to what exactly? Christina was no longer thinking about impressing the university. This new discovery was even beyond her last. It could not only make people take her seriously, it could help her eliminate those who failed to do so.

“Say, Lilac.” She said, turning to the girl with a devilish smile. “Would you like to make your own video like the one you saw? I could even help you make it. Then if you’re really good, we could have a close private viewing of the video.”

The girl clapped her hands together and nodded eagerly. She almost fell to the floor again as a wave of dizziness appeared to overtake her. The movement of just nodding made her entire body shake. Now, Christina was free to much better appreciate that body. She studied Lilac like she’d never dared to before. She studied her and frowned.

“Lilac, you’re a very pretty girl, a bit stupid but pretty.”

The girl giggled again, playing with a strand of her hair.

“Unfortunately pretty just isn’t enough. I should be saying more about you. I really think you’d look better with a few basic changes, don’t you?”

Lilac looked down at herself, holding an arm out and studying her legs. Thinking was definitely not her strong suit anymore, a fact that made Christina smile more than ever.

“The answer’s yes,” Christina said. “Now the artifact we were working with is very important. Before we can get to any video you might be eager to try reenacting, I need your assistance. Here’s how this will work. It’s simple so even a blithering idiot like you can understand.” Christina picked up the stun gun. “I will take this stun gun, and you will take the relic there – the one with the thin wisp of pink smoke rising from it.”

Lilac picked up the smoking metal cube. The sediment seemed to be somewhat burned away now, giving it a greater sheen.

“All I want you to do is pick a part of your body and aim the little circle on that object at it. I’ll zap it with the stun gun and we’ll see how much fun we can have warping your little body into a better play toy for us to enjoy.”

Christina leaned in close to Lilac, smelling the remnants of the last beam that struck the girl. “Do you understand?”

“Uhmmm....” Lilac giggled and nodded. “Like, I’ll totally do it if we get to make a sexy movie too!” She really had undergone a massive change.

She had trouble walking, still a little fuzzy headed, but she managed to get the artifact with the pink wisp fluttering out of it and awkwardly fumbled with it. She couldn’t seem to decide where to point it first. She pouted a bit, her brow furrowing in concentration. Even simple decisions were taking all of what was left of her brain power.

After a solid minute of thinking, she chose where to aim it first. She held the object low, pointing it toward her hips. “Like, let’s start here!” she giggled, already forgetting what happened to her last time. Her heart raced. She had her eyes on the goal of being able to get fucked by Christina. To get that, she’d listen to all of Christina’s orders.

“Like, ‘kay, I’m ready!” she called out with a vapid smile.

At this point, Christina herself was feeling a little lightheaded. But the cause of her feelings was much simpler to diagnose than whatever the relic was doing to poor Lilac; she was horny, lacked sleep, adrenaline was flowing through her, and now pure hormonal overdrive. It had been some time since Christina felt this way. In fact, the last time she did she went by the name Chardonnay.

“Okay, ready...” Christina moved into position with the stun gun. “Set...” She stood right in front of the girl, metal relic aimed right at her hips and everything in between. Placing the stun gun on the edge of the artifact, Christina braced herself. “GO!”

The stun gun vibrated in her hands as she again sent electrical charges directly into the relic. It seemed to buzz in Lilac’s hands, but the girl held it tightly. Like someone stuck to an open circuit, she couldn’t let go if she wanted to. The pink beam was even brighter this time, surging forth and blasting the girl right in the hips and abdomen. Her entire midsection seemed to momentarily glow before Christina released the stun gun and stepped away.

Lilac twitched, her eyes rolling back in her head. As she seemed ready to pass out, Christina stepped forward and took the artifact before the girl could drop it.

Looking at the student who had attempted to make her life miserable, Christina Brandenburg tried to remain analytical – to approach this as just another lab experiment. Seeing what appeared to be happening to Lilac made that very difficult to do.

“Are you okay?” she asked while staring at the girl’s hips.

Lilac groaned as she fell to her knees. She blinked several times, trying to focus on the world around her. It was like a mix between a current of electricity and a thousand feathers tickling every cell of her midsection. She started to giggle as she stood up. Her hips had enlarged, becoming wide enough that the button on her pants popped off.

She giggled as she stood up and undid the zipper of her pants. She struggled to take them off, removing her shoes in the process, but eventually managed to squirm her way out of them, revealing cute pink panties that were stretched to accommodate her hips and white stockings adorning her legs.

“Like, that was really cool!” she said as if she were proud of what happened. She rubbed down her rump and frowned. “But, like, it didn’t do my ass very well.” She pouted and turned around, showing it off to Christina. Her rear had certainly grown, but it just seemed to match enough to keep her rather tight figure. “So, like, totally do there next!”

Staring at the girl’s ass nearly took Christina out of the moment. She almost missed what the girl said next. When the eagerness to ‘do there next’ hit, she couldn’t grab the stun gun fast enough.

“As you wish, Lilac,” she said. “Just turn around and put your cute little ass up against that device.”

The girl appeared to be taking her time, still getting used to her new figure. She also seemed to be unable to take her hands off herself. Lilac was caressing the skin around her widened hips in such a sensual movement that Christina nearly forgot what they were doing.

Her giggling brought the woman around and she looked up to Lilac’s cheery face. “Oh, of course. Now hold very still.”

The professor’s fingers trembled a bit as she pressed the stun gun into the relic again and watched the electricity surge forth into the metal cube. She noticed something she hadn’t before – with each progressive blast of electrical energy the sediment was wearing away. The metal of the cube was now shining much more than before, beginning to simply look like a rather old machine and nothing like the primitive artifact everyone had believed it to be.

Staring at the relic, Christina hardly noticed she was still feeding it energy and the pink beam had been firing right at Lilac’s delectable ass. She licked her lips as she released the stun gun, dropping it to the table next to the artifact.

“Oh wow,” Christina said. “Now that’s... wow....”

Lilac opened her eyes. Apparently, the feeling of having her body altered by the ancient tribal relic was becoming more and more pleasurable each time. She hardly seemed to recognize what changes were taking place until after the beam faded.

“Tell me how that makes you feel.” Christina said, pointing at her ass.

Lilac was a bit too busy clenching her hands into tight fists. The shock had been different this time. It still coursed through her like a jolt, but it seemed more focused and ended at her clit with little crackles of pleasure. She could’ve melted right then to the floor, but the shock had paralyzed her bent over and showing off her ass.

She wobbled on her feet for a few seconds as she gathered herself. She mewled and giggled, feeling the tightness in her panties. She was going to need new ones, she could already tell. These were hardly containing her new ass.

She reached behind herself and groped her own ass, giggling all the while. “Like, wow! This is perfect, yeah?” She wagged her ass for Christina. It had swelled into a bubble butt that matched up with her hips perfectly. She gave it a little squeeze before standing up, relishing that it seemed to be more sensitive than before. Her lower back was curved, making her jut her chest out. She started giggling as she realized how her posture was showing her off. “Like, what’s next?”

Christina hadn’t stared at such a fine example of the female form in years. Ever since she took the job with the university, her paranoia over being taken seriously had prevented her from any real social life. Right now, the needs she’d been denying were quickly reaching a boiling point.

Lilac was a hot little tart before this all began. She’d been content to look at the girl when she was threatening her in her office. Now that she’d had her intelligence zapped away, her hips widened, and her ass bubbled out into the most tasty looking treat she’d seen in some time, Christina knew exactly what she wanted to do next.

“Lilac, you’re beginning to surpass the word pretty.” That was an understatement she thought, biting her lip. “But standing there as you are with your chest thrust out reminds me that something just seems out of proportion a bit.”

The girl puckered her lips and made a pouty face, one that only made her body look even better. She looked down at her chest, her perky tits standing proudly. She raised her hands up, sliding them first across her hips up to her abs.

“Yes,” Christina said. “You have the right idea.”

Lilac looked at her confused.

She grinned. “Idea, it’s something you get when you think.”

Again, the girl looked completely at a loss.

Christina laughed. “I’m talking about your tits. It’s your tits that could use a little... well let’s say a little plumping.”

“Ooooh!” The girl seemed to suddenly get it. She pinched her nipples through her top, a bit giddy with excitement.

“I think you know the drill now. Take the relic and aim it at your chest. We’ll see what the artifact can’t do to improve your equilibrium.”

Before the girl could ask about the word equilibrium, Christina grabbed the stun gun and turned to make sure the recorder was still running. She needed all this on tape. Too bad it wasn’t video tape, she thought.

Turning back to Lilac, Christina found her holding the now glimmering metal cube up at her chest. She looked blissful and distinctly horny. Pointing the stun gun at the relic, Christina had only one thing to ask the girl.

“So, have any last words for your tits?”

Lilac giggled as she tried to think of something to say. “Yeah! Like, I totally hope they love their new size as much as I will!”

She knew what was going to happen, she could at least think that far ahead. She shifted nervously in place. Every time the beam hit her, she felt even better. If it hit her again, maybe she’d orgasm just from it. There was already a damp spot on her crotch from the last beam.

She looked at Christina with those same innocent eyes, completely devoid of her former self. She wagged her hips and rubbed her thighs together. She was jittery as she waited for Christina to activate the relic again.

“Let’s just see if we can ruin that expensive top you’re wearing.”

Holding the stun gun nervously, Christina couldn’t wait to see what the strange relic did this time. Each time she activated it, the beam seemed to grow stronger, more pungent in the surrounding atmosphere. There was a slight pink haze settling over Lilac, who now wore a blank grin as though little was going on behind those wide eyes of hers.

Maybe the effect was cumulative. Perhaps each time the beam entered Lilac’s sweet young body, it not only focused energy and transformation to the part it was aimed at, but also built up inside her. This would be the fourth direct impact she’d taken. How much more could she take? Christina smiled. How much more could she herself take before having to give in to the urges now shouting at her?

“On the count of three, Lilac.” Christina said, placing the stun gun to the relic. “You can count to three. Right?”

Lilac actually had to think for a moment. She even stopped rubbing her already modified body and placed a finger to her lips.

“One... two...” Christina paused. The girl who’d looked down on her and nearly everyone on campus was about to have much more to look down on. If the previous beams were any indication, Lilac was going to be a very different girl soon.

“Three!” Christina shouted. She pressed the stun gun hard into the metal surface and fired, sending a lasting charge of electricity right into the artifact.

This time, the entire cube glowed in Lilac’s tight little fingers. She seemed to vibrate from inside as though she really were being electrocuted. The center of those vibrations was her chest.

Christina laughed as she kept right on shocking the relic, sending charge after charge, wanting to drive every last ounce of whatever that pink beam contained right into this girl. No longer did she care that Lilac was a student. Her mind had accepted what she was doing, and this was so much better than simply getting rid of the girl.

Lilac cried out, her voice weak and shaky but the pleasure behind her unintelligible words very clear. She couldn’t seem to move. Her chest began to bulge into her shirt, the neckline widened, the threads pulling taut. A pink glow formed a glaze on Lilac’s skin and with that glaze came a distinct sound. It was the sound a balloon makes when connected to an air tank.

Christina laughed. “That’s right my sweet little slut, grow, grow into the brainless top-heavy girl we can really have fun with.”

This was the longest yet that Christina had charged the relic. The energy seemed to be building up to an explosion as the blinding pink beam fired right in between young Lilac’s rapidly expanding tits. She wondered what the girl was feeling inside. There was pleasure. That much was obvious, but what else was there? What was the original purpose of this device? How did it make flesh grow, tissue expand? Christina, the professor, had so many questions. Christina, the horny woman, had only one question. How big could she make Lilac’s tits grow?

For over a minute, Lilac absorbed the direct beam. With her tits growing and changing, the rigidly held relic was getting closer and closer to actually touching the girl. Her top was ripped in places but still barely containing her pillowy cleavage.

Lilac groaned loudly, her head shaking, sending her hair sailing back and forth. The relic just touched her chest when suddenly the beam vanished. Christina released the stun gun. Apparently there was a safety cut-off in whatever the device was. When the beam was cut off by Lilac’s ballooning mammaries, the energy dissipated.

The room was filled with a thin pink haze, a glow that mainly surrounded Lilac. Christina stepped up to the girl and pried the tribal artifact from her fingers. It was now sleek and shiny, nearly new looking. The Macebimbonsnians were clearly far more advanced than she’d previously estimated. They weren’t simply hundreds of years ahead of their time. It was possibly closer to thousands. If they could do what she’d done to Lilac, what couldn’t they do?

“Lilac?” Christina said. The girl seemed beyond dazed. She listlessly moved her head when hearing the woman speak.

“Can you tell me what happened? How do you feel? And can you stand up?”

Lilac had to struggle to stand up. Her sense of kinesthetics was shot. She stumbled onto her feet and promptly sat back down. A little bit of drool hung from her lips, and her panties were dripping. She had orgasmed from all the little shocks.

She giggled as she lifted her huge tits and squeezed them, giving a little squeal of sexual delight. “Like, oh my god! They feel so good!” She kneaded her breasts, having to move her hands constantly, not able to contain them in her hands. She tweaked her nipple through her shirt and gave an even louder, high pitched squeal. “Ooooooh~” she moaned.

After playing with herself for over a minute, she attempted to stand up again. She struggled, being much more top heavy than she was used to, but eventually managed to stand. Her back was still arched, making her press her tits out for all to see. The rag that was her shirt ripped again and finally fell off, revealing her gravity defying breasts. They were just as perky, if not more so, than they had been earlier. Her bra had ripped apart and dangled from her shoulders.

“Like, it was so amazing! It was, like, a whole bunch of little feathers were tickling me, and like, a lot of air filled me up. It felt so good too, like, my nipples were totally hit the most by the pink shocky thingie. It felt so good!” She bounced causing her breasts to follow. “It really got my clit too, like, I think I cummed, but, like, I dunno! It was all just a big pink flash!” She giggled obscenely. “So, like, where next, huuuh?”

Christina smiled and stepped up in front of Lilac. The girl she’d been ready to rid herself of was now much more of an interest to her. If only the old Lilac could see what had become of her. She thought she was so smart. Well, in the end it never mattered much as her body was all anyone would notice from now on. Her brains were dripping somewhere inside the girl, probably being used to fill out her other parts. One thing was clear, the cocky student now had far more breast tissue than brain tissue.

Funny, Christina thought. She probably also had the intelligence of a tissue.

Grabbing Lilac’s tits in her hands, Christina squeezed them tightly, eliciting a squeal from the girl. “These are nice. These are very nice.” She said.

The girl’s tits were real. They felt entirely normal – huge, but otherwise normal. She wondered what else the artifact had left to do. Every part of Lilac had been zapped by the pink beam of energy or light, or whatever the Macebimbonsnians had created.

Professor Christina Brandenburg stood there groping her student, breaking every code she’d established when taking the position. Who cared about those rules she’d followed? Who cared if she’d taken a bright girl and made her an idiot? And who cared if all she was interested in doing was making sure that same girl was fucked out of her mind by the end of the day? Christina was pinching her nipples, pulling and stretching, slapping and fighting so hard the urge to just bite them. Lilac was her toy now, her... her little slutty bimbo toy.

Lilac moaned, her body giving in, her posture slumping towards her professor. She seemed to be lost in the pleasure of the moment, her hands wandering her body as Christina’s did with equal intensity.

Suddenly Christina had one last idea, one last experiment she should try before enjoying the girl Lilac had become.

“I wonder what would happen if I fire another blast of this artifact’s power right into that pretty little head of yours.”

Christina stroked Lilac’s cheek, pulling her chin up to look her in the eyes. “What do you think? Feel like getting your brain fried some more?”

Lilac took some time to respond. She was lost in the sensation of being groped. It felt better than anything in her life. All of her arousal was shooting right into her slit. Volts of pleasure caused her to squirm and soak her panties further. The poor cloth was resilient against the strain, but it had become so tight Lilac’s pussy lips were showing through it.

“Mmm... Like, ‘kay! Anything for you professor!” she said in her new, bubbly tone. “Do, like, whatever you want to me as long as we get to fuck!” She tried to look as seductive as her innocent and purely horny face would allow her. All she could show was desire, though, and it was desire without forethought.

Christina grabbed the relic and stuck it in Lilac’s hands. “Here, hold it steady. I’m going to zap you so hard you might collapse.”

Lilac giggled and rubbed her fingers over the smooth metal exterior of the cube. The part where the pink laser beam seemed to originate from was slightly scorched now and covered in a fine pink ash. Ensuring it was pointed directly at the girl’s face, Christina grabbed the stun gun one last time. After this, she knew Lilac would be a different girl, and she was no longer questioning whether these effects might be permanent or not. Lilac was never again going to be the smart, independent pain in every teacher’s ass. Lilac was going to be a bimbo, her personal bimbo.

Tearing her eyes away from the girl’s pussy, now openly leaking on the chair where the girl again sat, Christina raised the stun gun and grinned. “Tell me what this does to you, you hot little slut.”

The pink beam exploded from the tribal device, hitting Lilac so hard in the face she opened her mouth. The beam flowed inside the opening and erupted in a warm glow from the girl’s eyes and nose. Even her ears could be seen emitting a faint pink glow. Her hair seemed to blow as though in some invisible wind. And then something very unique happened, something different from before. Lilac began to speak. The beam was still blasting her brains out and she was saying something.

Christina had to listen closely as she pressed the stun gun harder into the ancient relic. The girl continued speaking, though the pleasure was quite apparent in her voice.

“Ooooo~ My note! In my pants! Like, you need to read it! Oh gosh read it!” she cried out. Her hair kept blowing, but it seemed to be lengthening. It changed from sandy blonde to platinum blonde, and pink streaks ran through it. Her lips swelled, becoming puffy and looking absolutely kissable.

Christina kept shocking the cube, wanting to see the transformation continue. She just ignored Lilac’s ranting about the note. It wasn’t until Lilac’s hair was down to her waist, and her lips were stained pink that she stopped.

Lilac collapsed onto the floor, her panties sopping wet with her own juices. “Note, like, the note...” she murmured, sounding far away.

Curious, Christina walked over and picked up Lilac’s discarded pants. She might as well trash them, they would never fit over Lilac’s new curves. She searched through the girl’s pockets before she found a sheet of paper. She held it up and read,

“Dear Christina, if all has gone to plan, I’m a ditz incapable of adding one and one. I planned this end, and I pushed you every step of the way. I understand and know you much better than you think. I’ve had a crush on you for a long time, and I know we would work perfectly as a couple. Well, no, to work perfectly, you would have to become a lot smarter, or I would have to become a lot more stupid.”

“Only one of these is possible. The artifact you found was used as punitive measures after a technological experiment resulted in the almost complete annihilation of the Macebimbonsnia. All that was left were women, and they made the decision to hide their technology. Occasionally, an extremely bright girl would make herself known and attempt to bring back the technological aspects of the tribe. The cube was used to suppress their intelligence while still making them useful as perfect playthings.”

“So that’s what I am now. I’m your perfect plaything forever. I’m a bit surprised you didn’t recognize that Macebimbonsnia is where the origins of the word ‘bimbo’ come from. My last act of real intelligence was coming to your house this morning while you were in class. I studied the relic thoroughly along with my previous knowledge about the Macebimbonsnia and figured out the use.

“Eternally your ditz to use and play with, Lilac.”

Christina’s eye twitched. Did Lilac really plan for all this to happen? Was this why she had come here so willingly? Did Lilac prove, again, that she was better than all her teachers. She looked back down at the note.

“P.S. I transferred all my market earnings to an account you can access at your bank. As of today, it’s bordering nearly twenty-eight million dollars. Treat me to some new clothes, please and thank you.”

Christina’s jaw dropped. She knew Lilac used to be smart, but that was an obscene amount of money.

That was hers now.

She thought about that. Lilac had given away her intelligence and all her money because of a crush? She had let herself be turned into a gigging ditz with boobs bigger than her head for Christina?

Christina looked at Lilac, who managed to sit up. She had a vapid smile on her face. She would probably be wearing that forever. Christina walked over and sat down on the chair in the center of the room. She felt some of Lilac’s juices seep into her pants, but ignored that for now.

“Bend over my lap,” Christina said sternly.

“Uhm... ‘kay!” Lilac struggled to stand up. She managed to lay herself across Christina’s lap, her breasts hanging past the woman.

“Now, you deserve this both for being really mean, naughty, and a pain in the ass, and for being so stupid to trust me like this. I mean, really, what were you thinking?” Christina rolled her eyes. “You probably can’t answer that, but I’ll let you stay with me forever – as long as I get to spank you every night so you know who’s really in control.”

“Huh—OW!” Lilac screamed out as Christina’s hand came down hard on her ass. “Ow! Hey! Ow!” She yelped with every slap, her ass and tits jiggled as she was pushed further over Christina’s lap.

“And after I’m done spanking you, we’re going to fuck, I’m going to sleep, and then we’re going shopping.” Christina smiled as she spanked Lilac’s ass until it was red, and the girl was dripping from her pussy.

It was going to be a long night for Lilac, and it was still going to be Christina’s perfect day.