The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eleanor Leaves a Voicemail

Hello. This is Eleanor. Lily’s coworker? She gave me your number… I hope it’s alright that I called. I just wanted to thank you for the music. Lily passed on some MP3s to me, and they’re absolutely lovely. All the best!

beep

Hello, it’s Eleanor again. Thank you for your offer! If it’s really not too much trouble, I’d love to hear more of your work. Lily mentioned that she uses to fall asleep. I have too, but that doesn’t mean it’s boring! Not at all! It’s very soothing. If It’s OK, I’ll get your email address from Lily. Ciao!

beep

Hello, it’s Eleanor. That was quite the generous download you sent! I assembled them into a playlist for both working out and sleep. I haven’t slept this well since… well, this whole thing started. Being alone in the house is boring enough, and work has been so busy! I’m sure Lily told you all about that. Anyway, thank you again!

beep

Hello, it’s Eleanor. Got your message. I’d love to chat sometime, but you know how busy things are at work. I’m not sure when I’ll have time to. No offense intended! It’s strange that everyone thinks that everyone who works at home now has all this time on their hands. I’m sure it’s the same for you! Thank you again for the lovely music, of course! Ciao!

beep

Hello, it’s Eleanor. Thank you for being so understanding! Of course, it does seem a bit silly that I keep leaving you this voicemails and then say that I don’t have time for a call! Sure, let’s have a quick “coffee” sometime over Skype or something. I’ll email you my ID, and we can set it up. Ciao!

beep

Hello, it’s Eleanor! Thank you for a great conversation. It’s strange, now, isn’t it? Everything’s changing and all the things we just took for granted about life, work… even ourselves are just changing. And thank you for playing some of your new music for me! That was simply delightful, even over Skype’s terrible audio. We should do this again! Ciao!

beep

Hello, it’s Eleanor! A weekly call sounds wonderful. I’m trying not to draw myself deeply into my own shell here. Pick a time! I’d tell you when my daily call with the rest of the team at work is, but you can ask Lily for that. Soon! Ciao!

beep

im in bed and im listening to your music and im so turned on im touching myself and im asleep but im so horny and i need sex so badly and i keep coming and coming and oh god im coming again… again…

beep

Hey, it’s Eleanor. Um, did I butt-dial you last night? At like two am? I must have rolled over onto my phone. Sorry about that! … Did I say anything interesting?

beep

Hello, it’s Eleanor! Thank you for another great call. I promised that I would get a time for you for us to start having daily calls. We could do it right after the staff call, if that works for you. I always need to blow off steam then. Let me know!

beep

Hey, it’s Eleanor. One thing I forgot to mention on our call today is… did Lily tell you what she did? That she “forgot” she wasn’t wearing anything down below, and managed to flash her entire team? No one is going to say a thing but… you didn’t put her up to that, did you? You need to have a word with your girlfriend, sir! Anyway, chat soon, ciao.

beep

Hey, it’s Eleanor. So, that was quite the conversation. You know more about my sex-life now than a lot of men I’ve dated. I’m sure you know, but I am not looking for someone new in my life right now. I love being able to talk that openly about things with someone, and you’re a great person to talk to. I have no idea why I’m thinking you might have gotten ideas… after all, you have a girlfriend! Who I work with, may I add. Anyway, incoherent message, you get the idea, take care, ciao!

beep

im so horny and im thinking about you and i wanna have sex with you and im so attracted to you and im touching myself thinking about you and please have sex with me i want it so badly please

beep

OK, so, hi. I… I really shouldn’t have done what I did today. I know, we were just joking and talking about Lily’s breasts — which are magnificent, by the way, from what I have been able to see — but… I got a little carried away and flashed you, and I’m sorry if that came off as a tease. I even picked a day that I hadn’t put on a bra to do it! You were a gentleman about it, and thank you for that, but I wanted to make sure you knew that what I said before, about not wanting someone new in my life, was still true. Anyway, chat with you tomorrow, ciao!

beep

Hey, it’s Eleanor. Alright, I have to ask about this. I thought I saw someone cross behind you while we were chatting. Someone female. Someone naked. Someone who is definitely not Lily, because Lily is blonde and this person had black hair. I’m confused… I thought you were dating Lily? I really don’t want to cause any trouble… of course, I’m not sure why I would be trouble, since we’re just friends, but… anyway, who was that?

beep

So, you have a girlfriend and you’re dating Lily? OK, that puts a whole new spin on the situation. Um, thanks for being honest with me. Ciao.

beep

OK, sorry about the tone of that last message. I was just thrown. Please don’t be cross with me, but I had to call Lily and ask her what was going on. She explained that you have a live-in girlfriend, and she’s dating you too, and everyone knows about everything and everyone is totally cool with it. She also told me that she’d be fine with anything between us, but I assured her that there was nothing “between us” except fun phone calls. Anyway, all is well, talk soon, ciao!

beep

im playing with myself and thinking about lily’s gigantic boobs swinging back and forth back and forth and they’re hypnotizing me and i’ll do anything she tells me and i want to fuck you and she’s telling me how much i want to have sex with you and i’ll do anything she wants anything just keep looking at her huge tits…

beep

Hey, it’s Eleanor, and that was quite cruel, having your girlfriend wave to me from the background and then pretend you didn’t know what happened! She’s very cute, but… c’mon, you have two girlfriends and I’m single and I think it’s all terrifically unfair. I am now going to go pout. Well, not really. Talk soon! Ciao!

beep

OK, well, I suppose spending an entire conversation talking about Lily’s breasts was… stimulating. Yes, alright, since we’re being honest with each other, she and I have been having very intimate phone calls. She must have told you! I hope I’m not surprising you here! I’ve always been very attracted to shapely women, and Lily is very much that. I really hope that it’s not a problem that I’ve been having video-sex with your girlfriend. Your other girlfriend. The blonde one. What’s the brunette’s name, anyway? Ciao!

beep

Hey, it’s Eleanor. OK, that was… a lot to think about. You might have guessed that staying in control of a situation is something very important to me, and to start with a regular call with a friend and end up, um, with my fingers down my panties was a little bit not what I was going for. I’m not 100% sure how the conversation ended up there. I’m not sure if I’m up for that again, but… well, I have to say it was fun. Thanks. Talk soon! Ciao!

beep

OK, I guess we’re doing this. We’ve moved on to the me-showing-you-what’s-between-my-legs stage of this relationship. I’m still a bit thrown at how fast we’re moving, so please understand if I’m a bit confused and uncertain. Confused and uncertain is not my normal mode of operation! But it was fun, and I’d love to do it again. So, I will — electronically speaking — be greeting you with open arms and open legs tomorrow. Ciao!

beep

Hey, it’s me! Thank you for… um… I think that was six orgasms, but I kind of lost track around number four. You asked me a very good and proper question, about limits, and I thought about it. Really, only three: I don’t talk dirty, no come on my face or in my mouth, and nothing up the butt. The second two aren’t much of a problem while we’re doing video dates, and the first… you have a vocabulary and a way with words, I’m sure you can make it work without being crude. You do know that I have now joined Lily in doing the calls bare-ass naked with a vibrator up my… intimate parts? She turned me on to this really great brand of very silent vibe. She turns me on a lot, as I am certain she’s told you. More on this fascinating topic tomorrow! Ciao!

beep

Alright, you. I didn’t say anything on the call because I was busy bringing myself off repeatedly, but was that brunette you live with going down on you while we were playing? I am certain I saw just the top of a head of black hair pop up once or twice. And your camera position was very suggestive of that. I insist that if you are going to receive sexual favors from someone — who is not me — while we are electronically romping that I be able to see the activity. Please? Ciao!

beep

Hey. Well, I asked for it. You… have some very nice equipment there. And although I pride myself in my oral skills, she was certainly dedicated to the job. I am more than a slight bit envious that she gets to that anytime she wants, and I am stuck here behind the screen. You could have both of us… and she’s there to swallow, so it all works out perfectly! Once this ends, perhaps we have a plan. Ciao!

beep

please fuck me i need you i need you to take me use me i need it so badly i need you inside me fuck me please so horny need you inside me so badly…

beep

OK, um, I realize that I kind of just slipped from “we’re good friends who have masturbation sessions together” to “we are going to bang like a screen door when this is over.” I hope that’s OK! This is fun, but… I want you. In person. In bed. Between my legs. There, let’s just establish that and move on? Ciao!

beep

Hey, it’s me! Are you and Lily conspiring against me? Of course you two are, don’t pretend otherwise. During my latest date with Lily, she was doing her hypnotic-boob… um, breast thing, and she started telling me how much I wanted to kneel down and suck… um, give you head. And I do! A lot! But having your girlfriend attempt to hypnotically program me to be your, um, provider in that regard is simply unfair, sir! Oh, what have you done… why I am I sliding to my knees in front of you… More on this and other fascinating topics tomorrow. Love! Ciao!

beep

OK, let the record show you did not push me at all to use this kind of language, but, yes, I want to suck your cock. There, I said it. What are you doing to me? I guess that talking-dirty limit wasn’t quite as hard as I thought. Speaking of hard, chat tomorrow!

beep

Hey, it’s Eleanor. I promised I would tell you the fantasy I had, so here it is.

I’m over at Lily’s place, in bed with her. I’m on my back, playing with myself, and she’s over me, kneeling at my head, her huge boobs swinging right in front of my eyes. Back and forth, back and forth. And I’ve got my hand between my legs, and my — pussy is so wet, and she’s talking to me, softly, telling me I’m sinking into a trance just looking at her boobs, and I am, I can feel myself getting softer and weaker and more open to her. And then she tells me that I’m so open, and ready to be… used. Taken. Enjoyed. And then I hear movement, but I can’t look up, because her breasts are so big and hypnotic and perfect. And part of me thinks, “so, I guess this is how I meet her boyfriend,” but I can’t say anything. And I hear you unzip, and stroke yourself hard, and then you kneel down between my legs… and you take me.

And my brain explodes! It’s so good! I need that cock in me and you start… um… oh fuck, you start fucking me and fucking me and I fuck back. It’s like everything below the waist is on automatic, being the best fuck I can be for you while the rest of me is paralyzed still looking at Lily’s boobs and moaning and saying how much I like being used…

Um, OK, more later. I have something to attend to. Ciao.

beep

i wanna suck and suck and let you come in my mouth and swallow your cum and have you come all over my face and tits and throat and i need your cum so badly addicted to cum please cum on me cum in my mouth fuck me do me use me take me

beep

You are terrible! If you keep showing me your live-in girlfriend sucking you off, you are going to have to play for a replacement screen for my computer after I lick it enough to damage it. I really want to suck your cock. Just because I don’t swallow doesn’t mean I don’t give amazing head. I do! I’m a really good… cock-sucker. Wow, you are having quite the effect on me! Love you! Ciao!

beep

Hey. So, that thing you did today? That swaying the cock back and forth, and being all soft and hypnotic with your voice? Be careful with that! You have a really amazing cock, and between that and Lily’s tits I’m getting my brain messed with twice a day. You two be careful! You don’t know your own strength! Off to chat with Lily, see you tomorrow! Love you! Ciao.

beep

i am obeying a post-hypnotic suggestion to call and tell you that i am your obedient cock-sucker and that you control my cunt and i want you to fuck my slutty cunt anytime you want i will forget i did this

beep

Hey, there. Lily told me about the… details of your relationship. She seems very, very happy. I just wanted to say that… I’m not sure that’s the way I want our relationship to go. I’m loving playing with you on-line, and cannot wait until I get to have you in person, but I’m not sure I’m really the submissive type. I hope that’s OK! Love you! Ciao.

beep

Oh, and you really call Lily “Sex-doll”? No nicknames for me, please!

beep

Well, this escalated quickly! Here’s my latest fantasy, make of it what you will…

This is all over and I’m over at your place and you’re sitting on the couch, and I’m blowing you. I’m really taking my time, worshipping your cock. This may be the first time we’ve really been together, and I want to show you what an amazing cock-sucker I am. And you seem very appreciative as I work my way up your balls, the shaft, around the head, and down…

And I suck, and lick, and suck, and then, just as I’m bouncing hard and fast right at the shaft… you come in my mouth! Without warning!

But I don’t gag or spit or anything. I’m so surprised that I just swallow. And there’s so much of it, and it doesn’t taste bad at all… and I feel it slide down my throat… and into me… and I feel it starting to do things to me. Like it’s a drug. And as you smile and pet my hair I put my head down on your thigh and feel myself getting so spacey, and open, and… docile. Receptive. I feel like I’m being tamed. Like all I can think about is being yours, and doing nice things for you, and pleasing you, and being yours complete. I smile, and writhe, because my… um… oh, fuck it, my cunt is coming and coming as the drug has its way with me and turns me into your docile little obedient fuck-bunny.

And then you lead me to bed, and I use my tongue and lips to kiss and lick and suck and get you hard again, and then I’m on my back and you’re fucking me, and I’m looking up at you and I’ve never loved anyone so much and I know that it’s your cum, like it’s a love potion, but I don’t care and all I want is to be yours and obey you and please you and serve you and oh god I keep coming again and again.

And then when you get close, you pull out, and kneel at my head, and I know what you want… because I want it to. I close my eyes, and open my mouth wide, and you give me another dose of that amazing cum, and I sink deeper into complete, mindless, adoring submission to you. Docile, tamed, and ready…

beep

OK, sorry, I had to go finish myself off a few times after that. I want you to note, first, that I am fantasizing about swallowing, and that I am now using words like “cunt.” You are a terrible influence on me, and I hope you feel very guilty.

Not really.

Anyway, when we finally get to each other, fuck your whore’s slutty cunt? It’s so romantic! Love you! Chat soon! Ciao.

beep

OK, you two, cut it out. First Lily does her boob-hypnosis thing on me telling me that you are my Master and I will submit, and then you do the same thing with your cock. This is quite unfair! There is no way I will be able to resist you two double-teaming me… oooh… no, don’t put me into an obedient hypnotic trance… I cannot… please… yesssss… yes, Master, I will do anything you command.

For extra visuals, imagine me in a floofy skirt sinking to my knees in front of you. Just make sure you come in my mouth. Cum is hell to get out of taffeta. Ask me next time how I know! Love you!

beep

Hello, it’s Eleanor. OK, I know the two of you aren’t really hypnotizing me and that your cum isn’t really a drug and we haven’t even had sex in person yet… but if you two keep it up, I’m going to be left without a brain in my head and I’ll just be a fuckbot. A cunt on legs. Um, which is a weirdly hot idea, being a sexbot like that. Um. Never mind, keep it up! Love you!

beep

Hey, it’s Eleanor. I’ve thought about what you asked, and… yes, Master. I will happily be your sex-slave.

beep

Hello, Master, it’s your sex-slave. I wanted to let you know that I am lying in bed here with a vibrator up my ass, so that’s one more limit gone. You are such a bad influence on me, and I love it so much. Thank you for letting me be yours, Master. I love you. Talk to you soon.

beep

Hello, Master. So, I just had a sexual fantasy where I’m in the bedroom folding laundry, wearing just this little skirt and heels, and you come up from behind and stroke my naked back and ass, and I melt, and bend over, and you take me and fuck me and fuck me and then have me turn around and kneel down so you can come in my ass… and I’m not sure which is kinkier, wanting to be your fuckbot or that I was fetishizing doing laundry. Love you!

beep

Hello, Master. Lily and I have a new game, and she said I could be the one to tell you. We both got new bullet vibes… that can be controlled remotely on the Internet. I control hers, she controls mine, and we both wear them for the team meetings. Just as each of us is going to do our session, we start teasing and pleasantly tormenting the other one with it. These meetings are finally starting to be interesting! Neither of us have broken our composure yet, though. Is it hot knowing that this cool, competent, no-nonsense professional women is secretly your obedient sex-slave, your very own cunt-on-legs? It’s very hot for her, let me tell you. Love you! Chat soon, Master.

beep

Hello, Master. I just heard that we have another full month of this. I am going to go insane not being able to serve you in person! I’m just a horny little brainless fuck-slut who thinks with her cunt all the time now, which is making work meetings exceptionally interesting when I have to multitask between some impossible delivery timeline and wondering how I would look with gigantic implants or being drugged into happy domesticated submission by your cum or being brainwashed into being a fuckbot or just having your cock up my ass or some wild other fantasy. You’ve created a monster here! Or at least a nymphomaniac. You better start on the efficient hydration and pineapple, because you will have three hot girls to keep tamed and obedient with your magical cum once we can all be together. And speaking of weird fantasies, I had a friend draw something I’ll send you: let me know if you like it. Counting the moments until our next call. I love you, Master. Ciao!

beep

Oh, I forgot, Master! I know Lily is Sex-doll, but what are you going to call me? And does the brunette have a name besides Fuck-toy?

beep