The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Limbo

Part: Chapter 02 — Alone

Universe: Limbo

Keywords: ff, inc, cons

Summary: Spot learns a new trick.

——OBLIGATORY PREAMBLE——

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real events that take place in the near future are completely coincidental. I swear to you, I’m totally not working on bringing about ArMEGAddon (that’s every apocalypse in history, all at once). For realsies. Pinky swear.

This is primarily a story that follows the ‘organic process’ stream of writing, which means it could end up containing kinks so kinky that there isn’t even a term for it—or it could be all snuggles ’n cuddles. That said, there are monsters, magic, masters, mistresses, and mind control involved, so related themes might pop up. If you think to yourself “This is about to turn into something I really, really don’t dig”, then feel free to skip ahead a few paragraphs (or skip to the end of the chapter).

This is a work-in-progress. I will update my preambles if/when I get a Limbo website up, but in the meantime, keep posted to my ASSTR for updates. Also, feel free to send questions, comments, suggestions, marriage proposals, death threats, fan mail, hate mail, or exclusive offers for penis enlargement and ‘f4k3_r0|e><e$’ to waxing.carnauba at gmail.com.

——END PREAMBLE. YOU CAN STOP SKIPPING NOW.——

Chapter 2 – Alone

I looked deep into Nancy’s piercing blue eyes as she sat on the corner of John’s bed. “You are feeling relaxed,” I told her in a calm, soothing voice.

She stared at me, expectantly.

“Your eyelids are getting heavy. You are getting sleepy.” I began slipping into a Transylvanian accent. “Sleepy. You are falling under my trance. Blah-hah-hah.”

“I don’t think this is working,” she told me.

“Of course it isn’t,” came Nyx’s voice as she stood behind me, arms crossed in what I took to be a mix of indifference and mild annoyance.

“Are you sure I’m supposed to be able to do this?” I asked her, eyes still fixed on Nancy’s pixie face. After a shower (I wasn’t terribly concerned at the time with how Limbo still had running water, but in retrospect it’s kind of miraculous we never lost it) and an epic battle with a hairbrush left behind by one of John’s ex girlfriends, she actually cleaned up remarkably well. Her skin was still smooth and soft in spite of spending most of her life in this shitty world. I suppose you could call her the last generation born in the age of innocence; most of those born after her were either the products of demons or roving bands of scavengers—neither of whom are known for treating women particularly well.

“You can. But first, you need to take it seriously.”

“I’ve been taking it seriously for two days now. All I’ve managed to do so far is make her uncomfortable and annoyed.”

“Well, that’s technically something,” offered Nancy as half her lip curled into a supportive smile.

“You can. One moment.”

I didn’t even need to turn to know she’d just blinked out of the room. I had been feeling those eyes staring at the back of my head, watching me fail, and I think I needed a break from her eyes almost as much as Nancy needed a break from mine.

“I’m sure you’ll get it, Master.”

Master. It was strange having her refer to me by that name, and I frankly wasn’t terribly keen on it, but Nyx insisted. “You don’t need to call me that, you know. Nancy, right?”

She nodded sheepishly. “Mistress insists. I—I don’t want to disrespect her. And yes, I guess we were never introduced.”

I couldn’t blame her for being terrified of Nyx. “Sorry about that. The fair lady doesn’t seem to care much for pleasantries. My name is—”

Nyx’ voice interrupted me. “You don’t have a name anymore, pet.” I could tell by the way Nancy jumped slightly that she heard this, too. “That nonsense ended when you entered my service,” Nyx continued. “If you insist upon a name before you’ve earned one, it shall be Fido. You can fetch the paper in your mouth and rut around in the garbage with the monsters outside.”

I looked over my shoulder, towards the open door. “I’m sorry—I thought you were... out.” I couldn’t see her, but I could suddenly feel her eyes staring at me through the wall, from her seat in the middle of the living room.

“Fine. Suspend your training for your happy-fuzzy time, mongrel. I’ll be back momentarily.”

I returned my attentions to Nancy, sitting before me in a borrowed oversized shirt and a pair of my old high school track shorts. “You know what? Names are overrated. Let’s just stick with the Master thing for now.”

“That sounds like a good idea,” she said. “So were you born in Hartford?”

I looked around John’s room, looking for a sports poster or a jersey or something. “Hartford? Why?”

“Carrie and I were fleeing with our parents from Long Island after—well, after what happened to Manhattan. I don’t remember much of it, but I do remember mom and dad fighting over whether to hole up here or keep going north. Mom wanted to keep moving, but dad kept saying, ‘To where? To where?’”

“Wait—here?”

Her brows scrunched together, eyes narrowing slightly as she pieced the situation together. “We’re not in Hartford, are we?”

“Not even close.”

“Then where?”

“Limbo.”

I could feel her heart sink as a part of her convinced itself that she was already dead, and I started to wonder for the first time if Nyx was actually right about me being able to do this.

“Not that Limbo,” I quickly assured her. “That’s what the town’s called itself since everything happened. I guess it’s because we get a lot of lost souls passing through.”

I felt her spirits lift again as she breathed a melodramatic sigh of relief. “For a second there, I thought we’d gotten in way over our heads.”

I nodded slowly. Riight... thought. “So Nyx—err, your mistress actually walked all the way from Hartford?”

Nancy didn’t have a chance to answer before Carrie burst through the door, shouting, “You little fucking bitch.”

I was surprised for a moment, until Nyx casually walked in behind her, silently watching Carrie continue.

And continue she did. “This is all your fucking fault. My fucking life is hell because of you.”

“Carrie?” Nancy’s voice wabbled with terror at her sister’s onslaught, her eyes wasting no time to tear up.

“That’s right. Cry louder, you fucking cunt. Cry just like you did when we were hiding. When that monster found us—when it got mom. She was found because of you, you know. You and your whiney fucking mouth killed her.”

I looked to Nyx with obvious concern. “What the hell is this?”

Her eyes stared at me expectantly. She said nothing.

“I was only—” Nancy struggled through sobs before Carrie cut her off again.

“You were only what? You were ten, that’s plenty old enough to know better. And when that thing had mom, and was ripping her up while you hid? Where were your tears then? I bet you didn’t even fucking care about her. I bet you wished she were fucking dead.”

I tried to shove Nyx into the wall—come to think of it, that was the first time I’d physically touched her—but her body kept completely still. I doubt I could have nudged her at full speed. Even in a Buick. “God damnit, Nyx, stop this.”

Nyx silently watched as Carrie continued.

“But that’s not even the worst of it. The worst of it is the shit I had to go through because that fucking monster didn’t kill you. Everything I did to that disgusting man to try to keep him off of you, and you still have to go and provoke him like the stupid filthy whore you are.”

“Nyx…” Rage bubbled within me.

“I should have fucking left you. I should have hung a big fucking sign out our window saying, ‘All-you-can-eat buffet inside, featuring stupid little whore and dirty old pervert. Come quick and you get to end the normal fucking sister’s life by throwing her off the balcony before you rape them to death!’”

“Stop!” When I said the word, it felt as though I exploded. At once I could feel Nyx and Carrie’s minds come to a sudden halt. And while Nyx paused only for a moment, Carrie stood there, frozen in place.

I know that it seems strange for a creature without a face, but I swear it seemed as though Nyx was actually smiling.

“I don’t know what Nyx did to you, but you’re going to stop.” I said, my words coming out more as thoughts than language. It was strange—it was as though my mouth were talking to her brain, but my mind was simulcasting to her soul.

Carrie remained still. Before her, Nancy was now full-out bawling.

“You love your sister,” I continued. “You ought to be ashamed that you let some—thing—break that bond so goddamn easily.” I turned to Nyx. “No offense.”

She gestured for me to carry on—the first time I’d seen her move her body to communicate. I suppose it’s for fear that climbing into my head would knock me out Carrie’s.

I returned my attention to the older sister. “You’re going to love your sister as much as you did before. Even moreso. And you’re going to make for goddamn sure that no amount of meddling changes that.”

Carrie nodded slowly.

“Well, go ahead. Apologize to Nancy.”

Carrie flopped onto her sister and started bawling apologies. “I never meant any of that. She—the Mistress—she was trying to get the Master to—oh god, what have I done?”

“I’m finished for now,” Nyx told me. “I’ll be back at midnight.”

By the time I could think to ask after her, Nyx was gone.

When I returned my attention to the sisters, they were squeezing each other so tightly, as though each feared they’d lose the other in their ill-fitting, borrowed clothes.

I heard the familiar smack of lips, and realized I might have done something wrong.

Their hands were groping all around, but their lips were locked in place, both sisters’ tongues darting out and dancing between them, their breathing growing heavy.

“When I said ‘love your sister’, I meant like—”

Nancy quickly broke the kiss to sharply grab my forearm. Her eyes were still red and puffy from the tears. “Please.”

I looked at her blankly. So I guess I can’t read minds yet.

“It’s okay. We’ve—” she trailed off, searching for better words. “I need this.”

Carrie looked to me and blushed a deep shade of red. She leaned into her sister and said in a near-whisper, “I don’t think we should be doing this here.”

“It’s okay,” Nancy said before darting in for another quick peck. “The Mistress said she’s gone for the rest of the night, and I’ve been talking to Master—he’s actually pretty nice.”

I moved to give the girls some privacy, but Nancy continued to grip my forearm.

“I won’t let him lay a finger on you,” Carrie grumbled, retreating from her sister’s lips. “On either of us.”

Nancy looked to me, her face already drying, but her eyes still red. “If they’re going to be in our lives, I want him to be a part of this.”

Carrie gave it a moment of thought. “If he stays, he doesn’t touch us.” She shot me an uncertain look. “Either of us.”

“Are you sure I wouldn’t be—” I began before Nancy squeezed harder, setting me on the corner of the bed.

“Just pretend he’s not here,” Nancy said before releasing me and lunging back into her sister’s arms.

The sisters were in no hurry to get down to business. For a long time they lay next to each other, lips and tongues active and constant. Nancy’s hands constantly slid up Carrie’s sides, kneading her braless breasts through the fabric of the large tee shirt, pinching and teasing her nipples until they poked through, before dipping down, sliding under the shirt, and continuing their work against bare flesh. Her ministrations under the shirt did give me a good look at her taught midriff, her slender shape as much the result of good genetics as it was a life of survival and partial malnutrition.

Carrie’s hands were less active, leaving Nancy’s chest alone and instead kneading the soft, perky flesh of her ass. The cheap cloth of my shorts gave Carrie little resistance, and with Nancy’s back to me, I could clearly see her small, firm, round ass cheeks giving way to Carrie’s touch, separating slightly as her fingers slowly slid further along the underside of her buttock, ever closer to the notch between her Nancy’s legs.

Nancy gave an adorable little whimper as Carrie’s fingers finally met the flesh of Nancy’s lips through the fabric of the shorts, breaking the kiss and giving Carrie an impish smile.

“Lift your arms,” Nancy said.

Carrie smiled and nodded slightly, raising her hands above her head, allowing Nancy to strip her, her breasts bouncing free. Carrie’s nipples were a dark shade of pink, already hard from Nancy’s evidently practiced hands, and Carrie was already breathing hard and heavy, looking to her little sister expectantly.

Nancy pretended to think for a moment, smiling at her sister as she said, “I thought this was supposed to be all about me this time.”

Carrie emphatically pouted for a moment, but eventually conceded. “You’re right. You’re the princess, and I am but your loyal subject.” With this, Carrie gave as much of a curtsey as she could while kneeling on a bed, wearing ugly old sweat pants. She seemed to have forgotten about my presence altogether.

Nancy giggled. “I’m not a child, silly. I’ll take care of you later. For now I just want—” the smile melted off her face.

The look on Nancy’s face finished the sentence for her. ‘To forget.’ Carrie was experienced with doing this as a distraction. Desperate to salvage the situation, Carrie snapped back into her persona, trading the curtsey for a deep bow. “Absolutely. Not a child, my liege. My queen. My empress.”

Nancy once again smiled. “Empress. I like that.”

Carrie grinned, relieved. “Would the Empress like to have her royal highness serviced?”

Nancy nodded. “That will suffice, my subject. But remove these royal vestments; it would be a shame if such exquisite clothes got any ‘service’ on them.”

Carrie leaned in for another long, gentle kiss as she slowly drew Nancy’s shirt up her tight, youthful body.

I surprised myself with the intensity my own anticipation as I watched the girl being slowly exposed, inch by milky inch. Nancy was every bit as firm as her sister, if only slightly less defined at the hips. Judging by Carrie’s proportions, Nancy’s breasts were only about half-developed—though it was impossible to tell if this was due to youth or genetics. Her nipples were a lighter shade than her sister as well, sitting high on her small fleshy mounds, stiffening before my eyes as they came into contact with the cool evening air. Carrie again kissed her sister, hands on Nancy’s ribs, thumbs reaching around to gently brush her sister’s chest.

“The empress is growing more and more regal by the day,” Carrie told her sister.

Nancy blushed hard, and spoke in an embarrassed mumble. “Ixnay on the oobs-bay,” she said, jerking her head towards me.

Carrie stammered a moment as she remembered that I was sitting there, watching them. I tried to give her the most disarming look I could—this was, after all, at her sister’s request—and it seemed to take a bit of struggling with her mistrust to get back into character. “Anyone with tastes worthy of an empress would lay his own kingdom to waste for these regal ‘oobs-bays’.”

Carrie went in for another kiss, lingering at Nancy’s mouth for several moments before gently trailing down her chest, dwelling on first the left breast, then the right, before tracing a path down her navel. The shorts slid off Nancy’s slender form with no effort, and Carrie and I were both pleased to see that there was nothing beneath them but a thin, downy thatch of hair just above the pink, inflamed lips of her pussy.

Unlike the lingering kisses down Nancy’s body, Carrie dove straight into her sister’s soft pink crotch. Both sisters’ breaths grew heavy as Carrie’s face dug hard into Nancy’s public mound, the motions of her jaw indicating that her tongue immediately went hard at work, rubbing hard against her clit as it darted through her folds.

Nancy instantly began whimpering, her jaw and eyes clenching hard to bite back the sounds of her ecstacy.

I moved off the bed and knelt next to her head, Carrie either too involved to notice my movement or too horny to care, and whispered into Nancy’s ear, “It’s okay. You’re safe now. Let go.”

Nancy opened her eyes and mouth, whimpers turning into deep breaths, but her moans were still getting caught in her throat, escaping only as muted little yelps. Somehow, as I knelt beside her, I could feel her choking back her own pleasure, smothering it for fear of her own voice.

“It’s alright. Let it overtake you. Let go.”

Nancy finally let out a moan, still airy and high-pitched, but it was enough for Carrie to hear. Prodded on by what must have been an uncommon show of ecstacy, Carrie pushed her sister’s legs higher, repositioning her to drive her tongue deeper. Carrie released one of her sister’s thighs, freeing the hand to slide two fingers under her chin, working them inside Nancy.

With the introduction of these digits, the floodgates opened. Nancy began moaning louder and louder, her ecstasy escaping in first high, squeaking shouts, then developing into deep, throaty moans. Her entire body convulsed, slowed, then convulsed again. Her hands clamped down on her breasts, squeezing and twisting as her sister drove her wave after wave of orgasm.

As with all good things, Nancy’s orgasm subsided. She lay back on John’s bed—I suppose their bed, now—and stared at the ceiling as her sister crawled up her body.

“How was that, my empress?” Carrie asked with a grin.

Nancy took a moment to catch her breath before responding. “You know how I said I’d pay you back?”

“Yeah?”

“I think I’m gonna have to short-change you.”

Carrie chuckled and leaned in for a quick kiss. “That was pretty intense, wasn’t it?”

Nancy drew her sister in for a deeper, intimate kiss. “I could get used to this.”

The smile melted off Carrie’s face. A pang occurred to her, as though I’d stolen this moment from her. “Was it him?”

Nancy sensed her sister’s dismay, but kept her answer light and playful. “Umm, I’m pretty sure it was you.”

“Yeah, but was it him watching?”

Nancy shook her head. “Not the watching. But—he makes me feel safe.”

Carrie looked to me as though formulating an argument, but decided instead to cuddle up next to her sister. “We can talk about that later. Let’s just bask.”

I finally decided that I’d intruded enough, and decided to leave Carrie alone with at least that part of the experience. The full day of concentrating had somehow managed to leave me drained, despite the fact that I’d just spent it sitting down, staring at a cute girl—and besides, after having spent the past few days completely celibate—masturbating with a soul-stealing sex demon in the house didn’t seem like the brightest move—I had a hard-on to end all hard-ons that I was going to have to work really, really hard to ignore.

* * *

When I awoke, I found myself standing over the sisters, naked from the waist down, throbbing erection pointed at their nude, embracing bodies. At first I thought it was a bizarre dream, until I felt something wrap around my shaft. Looking down, I saw the long, dangerously pointed fingers of Nyx, the deceptively soft palm squeezing me gently.

“You haven’t taken them yet,” I heard her voice, loud and clear. Neither of the girls stirred, letting me know she was speaking only to me.

“So?” I whispered over my shoulder, eyes locked on the young flesh before me. Nancy stirred slightly within Carrie’s arms, but then once again came to rest.

“You have the power to bend them to your whim. Command them, and they will obey.” Nyx’ hand started moving quicker. “Do they not please you? Are these thralls not to your tastes?”

The urge to grab either one of the girls by those slender hips and just plunge myself savagely inside them became overwhelming. I swallowed hard before answering. “They do please me. Very much so.”

“Then take them.” Her hand sped up for just long enough to bring me to the edge of orgasm, then slowed to a crawl to keep me there. Her technique was absolutely incredible, and a part of me wondered if the stories were true—if she made me cum, would she kill me?

“I—I will.”

She slowed even more, and I felt myself slipping away from the brink.

“But not now,” I added. “And maybe not ever. If I have them, I want it to be by their own volition.”

Nyx scoffed. “They’re thralls. Property.”

I choked on my words for a moment as she sped up again, but still managed to get them out. “They might have indentured their bodies, but if you don’t respect them, you’ll never own their souls.”

The succubus laughed. “If I wanted their souls, I’d fuck them both to death and take them. You’ve no doubt heard how that works, yes?”

I nodded, feeling myself once again on the brink of no return.

“Do you know how satisfying it would be to cum inside them?” Nyx asked.

I shuddered. “I can imagine. But I still won’t force it.”

She once again jumped to full speed, sending me hurdling over the edge. My entire body was racked in the long-overdue orgasm that I’d been holding back since she’d shown up, emptying my painfully swollen balls onto the bedspread, the first few spurts draping slashes across both girls’ breasts. Neither of them stirred, thank god—I would hate to have to explain this to them.

“See what your pathetic hesitation has gotten you,” Nyx said. “You could have taken them both, but instead you jerk off over them as they sleep.” She released her grip and continued. “You disgust me. But you also intrigue me. You resisted me—fully this time. In the morning, we shall try something different. Something you will undoubtedly hate.” She paused before adding, “It should be fun.”

She exited the girls’ bedroom and walked back to where I’d first seen her, in the middle of the living room, and sat down, cross-legged, her glowing eyes dimming to near blackness.

I quietly whispered apologies to the sisters before slinking off to my own room, head heavy with shame.

* * *

When I awoke there was a weight upon me that was more than guilt. I was hesitant to lift my head (as morning surprises these days tend to be more of the ‘rob, kill, and/or rape’ categories), but they felt like arms.

To either side of me were a pair of pert breasts, those on my left smaller than those on my right, both covered in the fabric of an over-sized tee shirt.

As I opened my eyes, I saw one sister on either side of me, both embracing me.

“Good morning,” Carrie said, evidently already awake.

“What—”

Carrie shushed me and smiled. “We heard you last night.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to—”

“We woke up before you. Hartford was pretty bad, and we learned to be light sleepers. We saw what Mistress did to you. And we heard what you said to her.”

I was at a loss, but she leaned in and kissed my cheek. “We’re not used to people like you. I’m sorry for not trusting you.”

I shrugged as much as I could without waking Nancy. “I wouldn’t trust me, either.”

“Can I ask you a favor, though?”

“Sure.”

Carrie hesitated a moment before saying it. “This might sound weird, but—can we just stay like this a while?”

I remembered what Nancy had said. They weren’t used to feeling safe, and, for some reason, they felt safe with me. Even with a supernatural sociopathic sex demon in the next room. Carrie didn’t say as much, but I could practically smell it on her. And, in all honesty, the notion terrified me.