The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Limits

Chapter 3

Session 16:

“Okay,” I started, the second her eyes had glazed over. There was a lot I wanted to cover...the previous session had made me hungry to see how far my sister’s limits could be pushed. I wanted more, and I’d worked out how I was going to get it.

“So when I was in the hospital, you were the only way I could get relief. You jerked me off a few times a week, and when we got home, you kept on doing it until I lost my casts—since then you’ve started talking to me while I jerk off, giving me tips.”

Nod. Nod. Nod. Nod. Each and every time my sister nodded that sexy little nod of hers (I think it’s a Pavlov’s dog thing—I’m sure that a single nod didn’t used to make me instantly erect) I struggled not to look down at her tits. They would jiggle with every nod, very slightly.

It was difficult resist the temptation to get her topless.

Plenty of time for that later, I told myself.

“How many times will you talk to me while I jerk off?”

“As many times as it takes.”

Damn, that monotone.

“Fifty times?”

Shake.

“Okay, what if it took me twenty times?”

Shake.

“Ten?”

Shake.

“How about five?”

A pause, and then a nod. Great...five times. Not as many as I was hoping for, but I can work with that.

“So after five times, you’re pretty comfortable with me jerking off in front of you?”

“Yes...I suppose so.”

“Would,” I asked, already knowing the answer, “it be weird if I just jerked off in front of you without needing your advice?”

“Yes. Yes, that would be weird.”

“Okay.”

I took a deep breath. I’d spent a few hours thinking about little hints that my sister had dropped, and I finally thought I had a way of tying them all together, into the start of a master plan. But it would depend on a bit of imagination, a bit of luck, and a theory that I wasn’t 100% sure of yet.

“So you’ve talked to me five times, while I jerk off. I want you to imagine each of those times. How long did the first time take?”

“About five minutes.” Hey, I’d been excited.

“So the first time, it took five minutes. But masturbation is better when it takes a bit longer, isn’t it?”

There was a long pause, and then a nod. I probably should have asked that one in the abstract—she was dangerously close to waking up...but I knew that in this session, I’d be taking some risks. If she was going to wake up, she was going to wake up, and I’d have to rethink the entire plan anyway.

“So the second time, wouldn’t your tips include some ways that I could last longer? After all, you are the expert...”

Nod.

“So by the third or fourth time, I must be lasting ages, right? Because of how good your tips are?”

Nod. I swear, if I could manipulate my sister this easily when she was awake, I’d have had her wrapped around my cock years ago...

“So the fifth and final time you talk to me while I’m masturbating, how long do I take?”

“About an hour,” she replied. And I swear I saw a spark of mischief in her eyes as she added “...and when you finish, it’s amazing.”

“Right. So you’ve taught me how to jerk off really really well, yeah?”

“Yes.”

“Now, I want you to imagine each of the sessions. How close to you have to get, to properly instruct me?”

“Well, not that close...”

“Remember, you’ve touched me before. Thirty-four to thirty-seven times before. It’s not weird if you get close.”

“I don’t need to get too close.”

Damn. I could have fought it, but it wasn’t really necessary. I just wanted her as close as possible while I hypothetically jerked off. A part of me was curious to see how she’d react to having my cum land on her...but I (wisely) decided to instead stick to the plan.

“So you don’t sit super close...maybe a foot away?”

“Two feet,” she said, negotiating without expression.

“So you’re two feet away while I masturbate and you talk to me. All up, that’s what, two hours of masturbation? Three?”

“Closer to four.”

My sister always did have a good head for math.

“So you sit about two feet away from me for almost four hours while I masturbate. You’re really close to my cock, as my hand pumps up and down. You can see on my face how excited I am, how aroused. You know that your advice is what’s getting me off, your advice is what’s turning me on. You’re responsible for getting me off, for getting me hard...you’re sitting there, so close to me, when I cum, when I shoot off everyhwhere...”

I seriously wouldn’t have been surprised if she’d woken up then, but I’d made sure that nothing I said contradicted stuff that she’d already agreed to. Tempting though it was, I didn’t add “You love it” or “it gets you hot”—I just stuck to simple, already-accepted statements of fact.

When Lucy’s hypnotized, she doesn’t see the difference between “take your top off” and “show me your tits”. She doesn’t care if I say it while panting like a wild thing or in a monotone like her. I could play with wording and tone, as long as the information stays the same.

Session 25:

“So just to confirm...you think that erections are attractive?”

“Yes.”

“In the right context, you find them arousing?”

“Yes.”

“And in your fantasies, you sometimes imagine yourself being promiscuous?”

“Yes.”

“A fantasy is another word for something we want, isn’t it? Fantasies are like dreams or goals—they’re the world that, on some level, we want to live in. Right?

Pause.

“Yes.”

“So you want to be a slut, don’t you?”

Pause.

“Yes.”

“You love cock and you just want to be a little slut. You get turned on by the idea of sucking and fucking cock, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Say it.”

“I love cock. I just want to be a little slut. I get turned on by the idea of sucking and fucking cock.”

I love my life.

Session 16:

No, instead of waking up, her breathing got faster. Just slightly, but enough to encourage me. A flush appeared on her neck, and I again had to fight the temptation to make her strip, and see how far the flush spread...

My plan was working.

See, my sister is a healthy, heterosexual specimen of womanhood. When a straight person comes in contact with genitals of the opposite gender, and is put in charge of getting them off, again and again...there’s going to be an effect.

I had sort of brushed over the details, because I didn’t want to gross her out and wake her up, but now that they were established as “true”, I thought it was time to let her mind dwell on exactly what had “happened” for a little.

“Of course, as well as watching me jerk off five times, you jerked me off yourself, didn’t you?”

After a brief pause, she nodded. Now, I may have been reading too much into it, but in that moment, it didn’t seem like the pause was because she was struggling, like she was about to wake up...it felt like the delay was because her mind was elswhere. Although I hadn’t even told her to reflect on all those times she’d made me cum, it seemed like she was getting there on her own.

“How many times did you jerk me off, Lucy?”

“34 to 37 times.”

“Why did you do it?”

“You’re my brother.” Interesting phrasing. “I wanted to take care of you.”

“So if you were taking care of me, you’d want to make sure that my orgasms were really great, wouldn’t you?”

There was a pause, and I realized I was going too fast. Before her mind could rebel too much, I continued.

“I mean, at first you just wanted to help me out, and get me off as quickly as possible, right?”

Nod.

“But...you’re not the kind of person who can do a half-assed job, are you? No, when you set your mind to something, you have to be the best.”

Nod. God love predictable little Lucy.

“So after the first five or ten times, you’d want to make sure that you’re doing it as well as you can.”

Nod.

“In fact, you could even use this as an opportunity to practice some new techniques...”

Risky, but it was only a few seconds before I got a nod. Perfect.

“So after a while, you’re making it last as long as you can, so that my orgasms are really great, right?”

Nod. Thank the lord my sister has an ego.

I decided to take a risk—everything was going so well, I may as well try it out.

“In fact, to make sure that I’m as aroused as possible, would you have ever taken your top off? Just to improve the quality of the hand-job?”

As my sister shook her head, her eyes started to flutter. Shit, I thought, I’ve pushed it too far this time...

I sat there for close to a minute, as she internally struggled with what I said, before her breathing slowed down again. Incest has been a turn-on for me for so long that I actually forget that’s not normal from time to time. Lucy clearly finds it sick. I make a mental note that “sister as turn-on” is a topic to avoid in future.

Session 29:

“Why do you love my cock so much?”

“Because it’s forbidden.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re my brother. I shouldn’t be lusting after you.”

“Does that turn you on?”

“Yes.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s sexy that you’re my brother. It’s sexy that wanting you is so taboo. I find it arousing, knowing that I shouldn’t find you hot...but I do.”

“How do you feel about me finding you sexy?”

“It turns me on. It turns me on knowing that my body makes my brother hard. It turns me on, knowing that my brother is turned on by his sister. And it turns me on knowing that all of these thoughts are wrong. It’s naughty. And I love it.”

Session A4:

“Yes, of course I want to be a good mother.”

“A good mother makes her children happy, doesn’t she?”

“Well...sometimes.”

“Okay, let me put it this way—a good mother makes sure her children don’t suffer, doesn’t she?”

“Yes.”

“Are you a good mother?”

“Yes.”

“So you want to make sure to minimise your children’s suffering, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And how abo...—”

The knock at the door made me jump in fright. I’d gotten so lost in mother’s big brown eyes that I hadn’t been paying any attention to my surroundings.

“Hey, it’s me!”

Crap!

“Uh...mom...show me your tits!” I whispered frantically. Fortunately, it worked, and a broad smile appeared on her face.

“Wow! Thanks, son...that’s really relax...—”

My mom’s words were cut off as Lucy opened the door.

“Oh, hey mom! I didn’t know you were in here!”

“That’s okay, Luce...I was just leaving.”

She began to thank me, but I shook my head, very slightly, and we both turned to look at the doorway where Lucy was standing.

She was staring straight at me, a very serious look on her face.

Session 16:

I waited another few minutes, just to be safe, and noticed that the flush was gone. Lucy’s breathing returned to normal, and though I didn’t know how exactly much her arousal level affected what she was going to agree to, I read something once that said the more aroused you are, the more likely you are to go along with things you’d normally find abhorrent.

Also, I really liked watching my sister get turned on while thinking about my dick.

One eye on the clock, I spent the next ten minutes talking about how it had felt when she’d jerked me off, how excited I’d been, how long she’d spent in my hospital room or bedroom, getting me off. As usual, our session was taking place in the lounge-room, but I was hoping to move them into my room soon, and mentally link the place with sex in her mind.

As I spoke, her breathing got notably heavier—her nipples were visible through her shirt, and she’d very slightly started rubbing her legs together. Even through her trance, she was subconsciously reacting to the idea of pleasuring my cock (which, by this point, was extremely hard.)

Finally, I laid out my master plan, the hypothetical that I hoped would get me that one step closer to the final goal: having my sister.

“Okay,” I said. “So you’ve talked to me while I’ve jerked off five times. I thank you.”

Nod.

“After that, you know when I’ve just jerked off, because I make sure to thank you afterward.”

Nod. Not actually part of the plan, it just came to me. I feel like anything that gets her thinking about me jerking off will be helpful.

“One day, I come home from school, and you can tell that I’m crying. I try to hide it from you...”

Nod.

“...but because we’ve become so close, you follow me to my room, knock, and ask what’s wrong.”

Nod. You’d think that I’d feel guilty, taking advantage of my compassionate, loving, caring sister...but I’m long past that.

“I tell you to go away, but you insist. Finally, I come out, and I tell you—I went to kiss a girl at school today, but she laughed at me. She said that I was doing it all wrong. What do you do?”

“I laugh,” she said simply. She may be compassionate, loving and caring...but yeah, she’s my sister.

“Your laughter makes me start crying again,” I said, laying it on thick. “I try not to show it, but you can see the tears running down my face, the slight heaves of my shoulder. What do you do?”

“I apologise,” Lucy replied in a monotone, “and put my hand on your shoulder.”

“And?” I prompted.

“And I ask if there’s anything I can do to help.”

Excellent. There was a brief pause, as I considered whether or not we should go in for a hug, but my plan relies on this being as impersonal as possible, so after a slight delay, I continued.

“I tell you that it’s just so embarrassing...that I don’t think I’ll ever be able to kiss a girl properly...and ask if you can teach me how to kiss. What do you say?”

“Of course,” she said, her normal tone surprising me. I never even noticed the monotone any more; only when her normal voice became a part of the session did I become aware that it wasn’t how she always sounded. “I’ll find some tips online.”

“I read the tips,” I said hurriedly, not wanting to lose any momentum. “But I can’t understand them. No matter how you explain things, I can’t get it.”

Nod. Of course.

“So,” I said, pausing before I posed the million-dollar question... “will you show me how to kiss, sis? Will you make out with me, so I can learn?”

There was a pause. The pause continued. Her eyes began to flutter, and I leaned forward nervously. It was more than a minute later before anything changed—the longest pause yet—when Lucy blinked twice, and looked at me in confusion.

“...what were we just talking about?”

Session A2:

Probably because it was, y’know, her house, Mom had no issue letting me hypnotize her in my room. It was a while before we were able to make time for a second session, because I liked to wait for the rare occasions when Mom was home and Lucy was out—I didn’t want to run the risk of being interrupted.

From my room, I could hear her car pull up, so even in the unlikely event that she got home early, I’d have plenty of time to wake Mom up.

Tempting though it was to use the same technique with Mom that I did on Lucy, I instinctively knew it wouldn’t work. They had different drives—where Lucy was all ego and kindness, Mom was more about the self-sacrifice and being a great mother. I know it’s...what’s it called...“armchair psychology”, but that had to be why she worked all the time. We’d survive just fine if Mom only had the one job, but she wanted to make sure that we had the best in life.

It was an easy enough task to convince her to let me hypnotize her—she’s constantly stressed, and Lucy backed me up when I said it’d definitely relax her.

(I mean, it was also the truth. Lucy had always woken up more relaxed, even when she’d been woken up by requests that shocked her to the core.)

So I sat in my computer chair, Mom sat on my bed, and I put her under. Watching her sit there, slack-jawed, those big eyes of her so beautifully blank...I guess I’d gotten used to seeing Lucy like this, because it didn’t get me instantly hard like it used to, but the second Mom went under, my cock was hard, even after jerking off three times the previous night.

“So, Mom...” I started nervously. “You love me, yeah?”

“Yes.”

Mom prefers the “yes” to the nod, for some reason. Maybe it’s a generational thing, maybe Lucy is just lazy, maybe everyone responds differently to hypnosis. My own pet theory is that Mom is just that tiny bit more submissive—she loves hearing herself agree, but that’s most likely just projection.

I love hearing my mother say yes.

“And you love Lucy?”

“Yes, of course.”

Sure, Lucy gets an “of course”. I tried not to let sibling rivalry raise its head. This definitely wasn’t the time.

“And you want the best for us, yeah?”

“Yes.”

“So you know that siblings who grow up close tend to do over 100% better in life, yeah?”

“Okay...”

That might actually be true—I’ve no idea. One of the reasons that Mom wants to support us so bad is so that we can get into a good college—she never went. She has this weird respect for people who can spout off facts and statistics, and that was something I’d be taking full advantage of.

“So you want me and Lucy to be close, yeah?”

“Yes.”

“So we should spend plenty of time together.”

“Yes.”

“Maybe we should spend more time together than we are now? I mean, you don’t know how much time we spend together, since you’re never home...but it’s not much.”

Guilt.

Self-sacrifice, believing facts and figures without question, and guilt. I’d done a lot of thinking about it, and I’d come to the conclusion that those were my mother’s buttons. She’s not home much, and I figured she must feel at least a little bit guilty about that.

“Yes.”

“So on the rare occasion when Lucy and I are alone, you won’t just barge in on us...you don’t want to stop your children from being close, do you?”

“No.”

“Thanks, Mom.”

I knew I’d have to reinforce it a few times, but I knew it’d be worth it. Even though she’s rarely home, I don’t hypnotise Lucy on nights when Mom might walk in on us. Until I can get Lucy more comfortable with my bedroom, we have to do it out in the open, and if Mom walked in to find me jerking off, or Lucy topless...

Well, this was my first preventative measure.

I repeated the commands a few times, and then woke her up. Baby steps.

Session 9:

“How do you feel about me hypnotizing Mom?”

“I think it’s a good idea. She needs a way to unwind.”

Session 42:

“How do you feel about me hypnotizing Mom?”

“I think it’s so hot. I want you to turn her into your sex slave. I want you to fuck her face while she’s under. I want you to cum in her mouth, and for her to wake up with no idea why her mouth tastes so strange. The idea really turns me on.

“I can’t wait.”

Session A4:

Lucy walked into my room, and I closed the door. I found the serious look on her face terrifying...had she worked out what was happening? After she’d woken up from our last session, and asked what we’d been talking about, I’d had a moment of panic, and just said “stuff”.

Five minutes later, by the time a thousand better responses had sprung to mind, she’d wandered off, a confused look on her face. I hadn’t had a chance to be alone with her again, and even if I had...I don’t know if suggesting hypnosis would have been a good idea.

She was clearly suspicious, and currently the only game-plan I’d come up with was “hypnotizing mom more”, just as a safeguard. Being caught, alone in a room with Mom, door locked...it wasn’t helping.

“Why was Mom in here?” she asked.

“Because of...cleaning.”

I’m not good at thinking on the spot.

The serious look never left her face, and she sat down on the bed, and patted for me to sit next to her.

“Hey...” she started, her nervousness making me nervous.

“Yeah, Luce?” I said, trying to keep it light-hearted.

“Uh...look, I don’t know how to bring this up, so...I’m just going to say it.”

“Of course, sis. You can tell me anything.”

“I’ve been thinking a lot about what we were talking about the other day...”

I froze. Except for our sessions, me and Lucy didn’t really talk much. The only non-hypnotic conversation I could remember having with her in the last week was about breakfast cereal, and I didn’t think that a discussion about Cornflakes could have been the reason she’d visited my room straight after she finished work.

I really wished I’d been more careful. I wished I’d been more cautious in our last session, and I wished I’d listened out for Lucy’s return a bit better while Mom was under.

“Yeah?” I replied, as non-chalantly as I could manage, considering my heart was trying to leap out of my throat.

“Aand...look, I don’t think it would be right.”

“No?”

I wanted to ask what the hell she was talking about, but at the same time, didn’t want to draw attention to the fact that I had no idea what she was talking about.

There was a long pause, and she stared at me unblinkingly, obviously waiting for me to say something.

“Uh...why not?” I added, her gentle smile starting to relax a little. It was starting to sound like I wasn’t in trouble, that my sister hadn’t worked out that I’d been slowly hypnotizing her into stripping in front of me, or watching me jerk off.

“Well, I mean, I know I...’helped out’ with some other stuff,” she said, gesturing at my pants. “But I am your sister, after all. It wouldn’t be right, teaching you...y’know. Teaching you how to kiss.”

I hope my face didn’t show my mind blowing, because inside my head, that was what was going on. I hadn’t put all the pieces of the puzzle together, but one thing was clear: she thought that the stuff we’d been talking about was real. As far as my sister was concerned, she’d jerked me off 34 to 37 times, watched me jerk off for almost 4 hours, and now she remembered me asking her if she could teach me how to make out.

At that stage, I had no idea how it happened, but it didn’t seem like she’d tied it to the hypnosis, so I decided to play along.

“Yeah...” I replied, after I’d processed what had happened. “No, that’s fair enough.”

“I don’t mean to be a bitch or anything...” she said.

“Nah, it’s cool. Really.” I was the king of chill, and I impulsively decided to take a huge risk. “Hey, what’re you up to now? I was thinking maybe you could watch me, maybe you’ve remembered some more tips you could share?”

She laughed, and I sighed heavily. I was simultaneously relieved that she wasn’t flipping out, and sad that she hadn’t answered with an enthusiastic ‘yes’.

“Sorry bro, I’m all tapped out. Everything I know, you now know.”

I smiled, trying to mask my disappointment, and as she went to leave, she turned back for a second.

“Hey, I’ll tell you what though...it’d be weird for me to teach you how to kiss, but I could ask around my friends? I think Marcie thinks you’re cute. Whaddya say?”

I just nodded in response. My system was still flooded with adrenaline, and I had no idea how to proceed.

Session B6:

“So, Marcie, what would you say if I asked if I could fuck you?”

“Nope.”

Ah well, worth a try. Still, I’d settle for what I’d achieved so far. After all, Marcie was just a placeholder.

“While you suck my cock, I want you to play with yourself...but you’re not allowed to cum until I do, okay?”

“Gotcha,” she said in a monotone, pulling her panties down.

As she slipped my cock in her mouth, I shut my eyes and thought of Lucy...