The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Limits

Chapter 6

by Pan

Session 18:

“Would you tell me what you dream about?”

“Yes.”

“What do you dream about?”

“When?”

Damn it, Lucy. Marcie was so much more obedient, in so many ways. If Lucy was half as pliable as Marcie, I’d have been fucking her a long time ago.

Though I had to admit—the challenge was half the fun.

“What did you dream about last night?”

“I don’t really remember many of the details. I think I bought a dog, or found a dog, or something like that. And I was taking it past a bakery, or maybe just a windmill, when we found something and I had to end up leaving it there for some reason.”

Wow. You know how listening to people’s dreams is boring? Add a monotone. I was half-tempted to get her to take her top off, just to give me something interesting to look at, but I didn’t know how she was going to react to my next move, and having her wake up topless would be pretty tricky to explain.

“Do you ever dream about me?”

“Yeah, sometimes.”

“Would you tell me the dreams?”

“Yes.”

I asked for details. Of course I asked for details. And even as I did, I regretted it. The next few minutes consisted of a series of half-stories, some of which I only appeared in once. None of them, of course, were sexual. When she was done, I tried to shake off the boredom and kept going with my plan.

“Would you talk to me about sexual dreams?”

There was a long pause, but she eventually answered.

“Yes.”

I think our sessions had actually been good for my sister, in a way—she’d really loosened up a lot.

“Would you talk to me about any sexual dreams you have involving me?”

“No.”

“What was the last sex dream you had?”

I won’t share the details, but it was equally vague and incomprehensible—apparently Lucy doesn’t dream in vivid detail, or focus on the physical sensations very much.

That was about to change.

“Hypothetical: you’re dreaming about me.”

Nod.

“You’re having an extremely sexy, erotic dream about me.”

The immediacy of her nod gave me a lot of hope.

“You’re jerking me off, and you’re topless.”

Nod.

“We’re not in the hospital though—we’re in the living room. You’re stroking my cock, just like you have 34 to 37 times before. You’re stroking my cock, and staring at it. You can see the veins, you can feel it throb in your hand. You know that I’m about to cum, and you’re looking forward to it. You can’t wait to feel me cum, feel my cock pulse in your hand, and watch me spurt.”

Nod. Her breathing was slightly heavier, and she showed no sign of resistance. This dreams angle really seemed to be the way to go.

“You’re topless, and you can feel the air conditioning on your nipples. Your nipples are hard, and your breasts are cold. Your hand can feel my warm, hard cock—it’s so thick and excited. It’s going to blow soon, you can feel it...and you want it to blow on your chest. You want me to cum on your chest so bad—you want to feel the contrast of my warm, salty semen on your cold, smooth chest.

“You want me to coat your breasts with my seed. You want to feel me cum on your tits, paint them, mark you as my property. You’re so turned on by the idea—it’s the sexiest, most erotic idea that you’ve ever had.

“You start talking dirty to me, telling me how much you want me to blow my load on your breasts, how wrong and sexy it would be. You lean forward, you’re about to put your mouth on my cock when you feel my orgasm approaching.

“Leaning back, you feel me spurt onto your huge tits, and you love it. It’s so hot that it makes you cum as well, without even touching yourself. We’re just sitting there, cumming together, two siblings sharing an orgasm, two siblings getting each other off...”

She hasn’t said anything, but the familiar flush was creeping up her neck.

“You wake up, and you realize that this is a dream you’ve had before. It’s a dream you’ve been having every night, and you’ll probably keep on having it. It’s a sexy, erotic dream, and you wake up super turned on.”

Nod. I take a deep breath—Marcie went for this next bit, but I’ve got no idea if Lucy will buy it.

“You lay back in bed, and play with yourself, thinking about the sexy dream you’ve just had...”

She was tempted. I know she was tempted, because she didn’t say anything for a record time. Well, I wasn’t timing, but it definitely felt like a record time—we just sat there in silence for ages, her breathing heavy, her skin flushed, her eyes staring wide and glassy at me.

Finally, she broke the tension, with a confused look, and a question.

“Wh...what time is it?”

Session 19:

I gave it a full week before checking in with Lucy again. In that time, I can tell you...I made good use of Marcie. I think she came over every day, and it was always the same—we’d get naked, I’d go down on her for a bit, she’d go down on me for a bit, and then I’d cum on her tits.

I honestly don’t know why I was so obsessed with the idea...maybe because it was the closest to a genuinely dirty act that I’d actually managed to get. Sure, my sister thought she’d jerked me off a few dozen times, but she did that purely out of kindness. Her tits?

If she just wanted to hide my cum, there were plenty of other options. A pocket, her back, even a hanky. Suggesting that I cum on her tits...that’s a sure sign of sexual interest if there ever was one.

Lucy waking up when she did hadn’t been part of my plan, but it worked just fine. We’d been in the middle of a hypothetical about a recurring dream, and that was exactly what I wanted. I made sure to stay away from her room in the morning—I wanted to make sure she had total privacy, just in case a week full of dreams pushed her over the edge, and she wanted to relive them and play with herself.

I didn’t even hypnotize her again—there was always the risk that she’d link me putting her under to the strange dreams she’d been having, and that would really put a crimp in my plans.

There was just one thing that I changed about my behaviour—I started approaching her every time I masturbated. Well, with Marcie around, I didn’t really need to jerk off that often, so I just picked a couple of random times each day, and thanked her.

She was casual (if a little curt) in response, but more than once I saw a slight blush hit her ears when I thanked her.

I was getting close to something good. I knew it.

A week later, when I finally put her under again, I didn’t dance around.

“Will you tell me what you’ve been dreaming about lately?”

“...no.”

Jackpot.

Session A10:

“Hypothetical: you have a dream about me and Lucy having sex.”

Shake.

“You have an erotic dream about me...”

Shake. Before I could even finish the sentence.

“You have an erotic dream about Lucy?”

Shake.

Stupid incorruptable mother.

Session 19:

“Okay,” I started. I had a plan—there were some loose threads from previous sessions, and I was hoping that I could weave them into a perfect net. “So, hypothetical: ever since you jerked me off at the hospital, you’ve been having erotic dreams about me.”

Nod. Thank goodness—the whole plan hinged on that.

“About six months after I leave the hospital, after you’ve talked me through jerking off a bunch of times...—”

“Five.”

“Right, five. About six months after that, we go for a family vacation in a trailer park.”

Nod. She’d mentioned a trailer park vacation a few times—in relation to discussing masturbation habits with me, if I recalled correctly, and so I figured that was as good a starting place as any.

“We’re there for a super long time though—2 weeks, maybe more.”

Nod.

“The whole time we’re there, you keep having sex dreams about me—super erotic dreams, about jerking me off, or about me masturbating while you watch. In the dreams, you want me to cum on your tits. So, so much.”

Nod. Access to her real-life subconscious was making this so, so much easier.

“But because we’re in a trailer, you can’t masturbate to release the tension. Mom’s planned the activities in such a way that either we’re all together, or it’s just you and her.”

Nod.

“Oh, and the public toilets there are really rank, so you can’t use them or anything like that.”

Nod. If the last trailer park was any indication, that was an utterly believable situation.

“After a few days, you notice that I’m really antsy. Now, you know that I normally jerk off a lot, and so you quickly work out what’s bothering me.”

Nod. Appeal to the ego—that’s the key to my sister’s mind.

“What do you say?”

“Hey,” Lucy said, a soft smile in her voice. “I know that this must be hard for you—if you like, I can leave you alone for a bit, so you can…y’know. Take care of yourself.”

“I tell you that I’d really appreciate it, and thank you.”

Nod.

“Okay, Mom leaves, and it’s just you and me in the trailer.”

Nod.

“You go to leave, but the weather is woeful—if you were to go outside, you’d be soaking wet, cold, and miserable. What do you do?”

“I apologize, and tell you that I’m going to have to stay after all.”

“I tell you that I really, really need this—that it’s been so long that I feel like I’m going to burst.”

Nod. I’m starting to suspect that my sister doesn’t really know much how male masturbation works.

“It’s so bad outside—it looks like a blizzard might even be starting. What do you do?”

There was a long pause, as Lucy weighed up her options. Finally, her bleeding heart won out.

“I tell you that I don’t mind if you masturbate while I’m there, and I go and put my iPod in.”

“Your iPod broke a few days ago.”

“What? What broke it?”

Even through her monotone, I could tell that Lucy was annoyed. She uses her iPod all the time.

“It...it’s just out of charge. You forgot to bring the charger, and you’ve been using it heaps, to tune out Mom’s boring lectures about the local birds.”

Nod.

“What do you do?”

“I offer to read instead, to distract myself.”

“So you’re reading on one side of the trailer, and I’m masturbating on the other side. It’s rocking the whole trailer, and you can hear my grunts and moans. You can hear my breathing as I stroke my cock.”

Even though her eyes were completely blank, it still looked like they lost focus for a second, before she nodded.

“It’s just like your dreams. It’s such a small trailer that you can hear every noise I make—the sound of my hand slowly pumping up and down my cock, my sharp breaths. It reminds you of all the times you jerked me off, all the times you watched me. The trailer creaks as it rocks back and forth. You get more and more turned on as I get myself off—it lasts around an hour, slowly speeding up, until finally you hear me cry out in pleasure as I cum...”

The flush was back. Lucy nodded, and I could again see her legs slowly rubbing against each other.

“When I’m done, I zip my pants up, and come over to thank you. What do you say?”

“No...no problems, bro.”

It was hard not to laugh at that—she was trying to speak calmly, but I could sense a bit of breathiness in her voice, and I could tell that in her mind, she was really there, having just listened to me masturbate for an hour, while she sat there unfulfilled.

Session A13:

“Do you believe that there is ever any situation where incest is acceptable?”

“No.”

I don’t know why I hadn’t thought to ask that before. When I was just starting, I would have seen that as an impenetrable barrier...but I know now that it’s just a limit.

And limits can be moved.

Session 41:

“Why do you exist?”

“To be my brother’s slut.”

“Why does your pussy exist?”

“To hold my brother’s cock.”

“Why do your hands exist?”

“To milk my brother when he wants it.”

“Why does your mouth exist?”

“To get my brother off.”

“Why do your tits exist?”

“To let my brother cum on them.”

“Why does Mom exist?”

“To be my brother’s slave.”

“Good girl.”

Session 19:

“There’s a bit of a pause after I come, and I ask if you’d mind me going again. What do you say?”

“Really??” my sister exclaimed. Her voice was breathy, incredulous, and, I’m pretty sure, a little bit turned on. “Again? After that?”

“I tell you that I...I’m really backed up. What do you do?”

“I refuse. Once is enough.”

“I beg. I tell you that I really need this. What do you say?”

“No! Absolutely enough. I don’t think I could...allow you to do that again.”

I couldn’t help but smile at that. I suspect that trying to probe my sister would be fruitless, and I wanted to make full use of the rest of our half-hour, so I asked the question that I’d been building to all session.

“What if I were to say that you could masturbate as well?”

There was a long pause, but I was ready for that. I’d already made a list of dates to fit this vacation into, in case she woke up, and an alternative tactic if she refused...but after a long, long pause, she replied with one beautiful, beautiful word.

“Okay.”