The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Limits

Chapter 8

by Pan

Session B20:

I have absolutely no idea what woke my sister up. In the past, she’d only woken up when I told her to do something that she wouldn’t do…I hadn’t even been in the middle of an instruction, just setting up a scenario.

After a few days of constantly questioning myself, I decided to focus my mind on something else. I decided to play with Marcie, instead.

Marcie had become a great release for me—every time my sexual frustration grew to be too much, I’d just call or text her, and she’d come around and get me off. I’d cum onto her tits dozens of times, and into her mouth even more than that. But I still hadn’t managed to crack that final barrier and fuck her…

It was time for that to change.

“Will you tell me your thoughts on sexual intercourse?”

“Sure.”

“What are your thoughts on sexual intercourse?”

“It’s a big deal.”

“How so?”

“You should only go all the way with someone you’re really serious about, y’know?”

“Will you tell me why you won’t go all the way with me?”

“Uh huh.”

“Why won’t you go all the way with me?”

“Because we’re just fooling around.”

Interesting. It would be easy enough to have Marcie really fall for me, but a whole lot of baggage came along with that which I wasn’t really interested in dealing with. Marcie was fun, don’t get me wrong, but I really wasn’t interested in her in that way, and if I gave her feelings that I didn’t reciprocate…well, I had no interest in needless cruelty.

As well as a fun friend-with-benefits, Marcie was also extremely useful as a test subject, and this seemed like an interesting challenge. Could I get her so turned on that she’d want to fuck me, even without us becoming “more serious”. After all, if I couldn’t do it with Marcie, I’d never be able to do it with my sister…

“What do you think about when you masturbate?”

“Lots of things.”

“What did you think about last time you masturbated?”

“A guy owning me, making me wear a collar 24/7, and taking me whenever he felt the urge.”

That was one of Marcie’s more common fantasies.

“Do you ever masturbate thinking about me?”

“Yeah, sometimes.”

“What did you think about last time you did?”

“I thought about going down on you, but you grab my head and really use me. You’re basically fucking my face.”

Hot. But not useful.

“Do you ever think about me fucking you when you masturbate?”

“No. Well, except my face. And sometimes my tits.”

Marcie had, don’t get me wrong, nice tits…but they weren’t really big enough to fuck. Interesting choice of fantasy.

“What did you dream about last night?”

“I dreamt that you were a dragon, and that you burned down my village and then fucked me on the ashes.”

I don’t even try to understand my fuck-buddy’s subconscious. I was tempted to ask how she knew it was me if I was a dragon, but immediately decided that it wasn’t worth it.

“Do you ever masturbate after having a sex dream about me?”

“I don’t really like to masturbate in the morning.”

She was dreaming about me fucking her, and she was masturbating about me doing everything but. If there was a way to combine the two, I knew I’d be at least a couple of steps closer, but I’d never managed to actually control someone’s real-life actions. All I could do was change their dreams, or alter their memories…and the second option was way, way too risky.

I sat and thought for a few minutes, but a plan didn’t spring to mind so I woke her up and we fooled around for about half an hour. At one point, I grabbed her head and fucked her face, just like she’d fantasized about. She looked at me in surprise, but seemed to really get into it.

Session B26:

“Beg me.”

“Please…please fuck me.”

“No, I mean really beg.”

“Please. I’ll do anything…”

“You’ll already do anything.”

“I need it. I need to feel your cock in me. Please!”

I smiled, flipped Marcie over, and sunk my cock inside of her.

Session A17:

“What do you know about Genetic Sexual Attraction?”

“Just what the articles said.”

Again, feigning assignment, I’d had Mom do some reading.

“What is it?”

“When a pair of related people meet in adulthood and find themselves sexually attracted to each other.”

“Do you think that’s wrong?”

“Well…”

There was a slight twitch, but it quickly went away.

“No, I suppose not.”

“What if they’re brother and sister?”

Again, the twitch returned. I sat there in silence for a few minutes, watching my mother’s eye twitch and jerk, before she calmed down and answered.

“No.”

“So just to clarify—if two consenting adult siblings are sexually attracted to each other, you don’t have a problem with that?”

“Not if they weren’t raised together, no.”

One step at a time…

Session B21:

Getting my sister to think about me while she played with herself had been a huge step forward—I figured it was worth experimenting with the same thing on Marcie.

“What did you think about last time you masturbated?”

“You.”

That was a pleasant surprise. We’d last gotten together only a few days ago. It was nice that she was thinking about me.

“What specifically did you think about?”

“I thought about how rough you were last time we hooked up.”

“Hypothetical: if we were hooking up, and I ordered you to spread your legs so I could fuck you, what would you do?”

“I would refuse.”

“Would you be turned on?”

“…yes.”

It was a long shot, but it had given me something to work from.

“Hypothetical: last time we hooked up, I told you to bend over and let me fuck you.”

Nod.

“You refused, but the idea stuck in your mind, and when you played with yourself, you thought about what it would be like if I actually fucked you.”

Twitch. Pause. Nod.

“From now on, whenever you play with yourself, you’ll think about me fucking you.”

Nod.

“You’ll use your dreams as inspiration.”

Nod.

“You’ll wonder what my cock feels like, slowly sliding into your pussy. You’ll wonder if you can cum just from the feeling of me entering you. You’ll get yourself off imagining the two of us copulating, in all kinds of wrong and dirty positions.”

Nod. And now to make it (as far as Marcie’s concerned) reality…

“You’ll…I dunno…call me up after you’ve finished playing with yourself, and ask me to come around.”

Nod. Damn it.

“And then you’ll ask me to fuck you.”

I breathed a sigh of relief as she began twitching and jerking, until finally she blinked twice, and looked around, slightly confused.

“Oh…hey! I was…I was just thinking about you.”

“I want to fuck you,” I said with a sly grin, and though she shook her head playfully, I could see the look of lust in her eyes at the idea.

Session 22:

Finally, I couldn’t put it off any longer. I had spent days trying to work out what had woken my sister up, but nothing was jumping out at me. It didn’t make any sense. So I decided to go straight to the source, and ask her.

When I offered to hypnotize her, she leapt at the chance. Her and Marcie (and, increasingly, Mom) really seemed to like being put under. Maybe it’s a female thing—giving up control. Maybe the hypnosis is just genuinely relaxing.

Hell, maybe it’s because of the pleasurable thoughts that I place in their heads. Sex is one of the biggest human drives, after all.

“Lucy,” I started. “I’m going to give you a hypothetical scenario…let me know if anything strikes you as unbelievable. Okay?”

“Yes.”

“We’ve been staying in a trailer park for two weeks.”

Silence.

“Every day, we masturbated in front of each other…”

Silence.

“…at least twice a day…”

Still nothing.

“…while staring at each other.”

Zero response. Great. She’s fine with that end of things.

“When you get back, you have deeply erotic sex dreams about me every night…”

Zip.

“…and each morning, you wake up and masturbate after them.”

Nada.

“While thinking about me.”

A slight twitch, but otherwise no response.

“One day, we’re in this room, hanging out…”

She didn’t move.

“I turn to you, and…I talk about what happened.”

Shake. Got it. She’s not okay with me talking about it. But why?

“What about that strikes you as out of the ordinary?”

“What we did was wrong,” she says in monotone, her blank eyes staring straight into mine. “And I’m responsible.”

My eyebrows shot up, but I didn’t say anything.

“It doesn’t make sense for you to be the one to bring it up. You should be wracked with guilt, like…like I am.”

A tiny part of my heart melted at that, but for the most part, I was just relieved that I understood what happened. She was okay with doing what we were doing, she just didn’t want to openly discuss it. When she’d been jerking me off in the hospital, it had been an act of compassion—a favor for her little brother. Now there was no excuse—it was just two horny teens enjoying themselves, and she couldn’t justify it.

She hadn’t woken up from a hypothetical before, but I’d pushed it pretty hard. I made a mental note: go slowly, always make sure she has time to react.

After all, there was no rush.

“Okay,” I said. She had a problem with me leading the charge? I was confident that I could come up with a way for her to be the one pushing us forward. “Hypothetical—we went to a trailer park, masturbated in front of each other twice a day, every day, and when we got home your masturbation just isn’t as good as it was before.”

Nod.

“One day, you’re passing my room, and you…you hear sobs coming from within.”

Nod.

“You knock on the door, and I tell you to go away.”

Nod.

“What do you do?”

“I open the door.”

Never before have I been so pleased by my sister’s lack of respect for privacy.

“You find me naked, holding my cock, practically crying.”

Nod.

“What do you do?”

“I…I…”

“Remember, this is not an unfamiliar sight. You’ve watched me jerk off dozens of times by now, and you’ve jerked me off yourself.”

“I walk in and ask you what’s wrong.”

“I look up, shocked, and cover myself up.”

I learned a long time ago that in order to push someone’s limits, you have to fit events into their version of reality. In my sister’s version of reality, I apparently feel hugely guilty about everything we’ve done. I’m practically a wreck. Part of it is obviously projection, part of it is…her high opinion of me, I guess.

But she wants to be the one making the moves, which is just fine by me…

“I tell you to get out. You close the door and go and sit in the lounge room.”

Nod.

“You’re sitting exactly where you are now, and I come and sit where I am now.”

Nod.

“The lights are on…” They were. “Mom isn’t due home for another hour or two.” She’s not. “I tell you that I have something to say, but make you promise not to laugh, or think I’m a freak. What do you do?”

“I promise.”

“I slowly, nervously tell you that since we left the trailer park, I haven’t been able to cum.”

Nod. Like I’ve said before, I really don’t think my sister knows much about male masturbation. I’d convinced her that I’d had troubles before, and this was just building on that.

“I’m clearly embarrassed to have to tell you this.”

Nod.

“What do you say?”

“It’s okay, bro.” Lucy said, her normal voice surprising me, as it always did. “I…god, I’ll kill you if you tell anyone this, but…I’ve been having troubles too.”

I smiled at that. I’d told her that her alone time hadn’t been as good, but I’d never mentioned anything about being unable to cum. She was stretching the truth, purely to make hypothetical me feel better.

“I sigh, and start to say something, but go red and clam up.”

Nod.

“What do you do?”

“I tell you to tell me. I assure you that there’s nothing you can’t ask, nothing you can’t tell me.”

This was it. This was the moment I’d been waiting for.

“Slowly, stammeringly, I ask you if we could do what we did in the trailer park. Just one more time.”

There was a pause, and though she didn’t twitch or show any signs of waking up, my sister’s cheeks slowly reddened.

“What do you say?”

“Sure,” she said simply, and didn’t move a muscle as I began to undo my pants.

Session A18:

“If Lucy and I had only met when we were 18, would it be wrong for us to be attracted to each other?”

“…no, I suppose not.”

“Would it be wrong for us to act on that attraction?”

“Well…I…”

There was a long pause, so I added some more detail.

“What if you introduced us on my 18th birthday. We got along straight away, and you were impressed by how quickly we became close. You leave us, talking, and when you come downstairs for a midnight snack, you find the two of us making out.”

I spaced out myself for a second there. That did sound nice.

“Would that be wrong?”

“I…well…”

There was another long pause, while the cogs whirred in my mother’s head. For a second I worried that she was going to wake up—accidentally erasing 18 years of memory would have been a hell of a difficulty to explain away.

Fortunately, she eventually answered.

“No, I…I suppose that wouldn’t be…that wouldn’t be wrong.”

Everyone has limits. And no matter how long it takes, or how slowly you have to go, those limits can always, always be pushed.

Session 22:

I didn’t want to risk making my sister take her top off, tempting though it was. Without it being specifically part of the scenario, there was always the chance that it would jolt her out of it. And with my dreams literally coming true, I was not prepared to do anything to take that risk.

My hard cock in my hand, I sat back, and stared at my hypnotized sister as I slowly pumped it. Unprompted, her glassy eyes staring at me all the while, she’d unbuttoned her jeans, and though I couldn’t see exactly what was happening, I knew that she was getting herself off.

It was happening. It was actually happening.

It wasn’t long at all before I was ready to cum. Perhaps it was my high level of arousal messing with my brain, or maybe the horniness had given me some higher level of focus, but I remembered an earlier scenario, and in a breathy voice, I set up something similar.

“Lucy,” I panted. “Just as I’m about to cum, I hear Mom coming home early.”

Her eyes widened slightly, but she didn’t twitch, and she never stopped playing with herself.

“If she walks in and sees my cum, she’ll know what happened. I need to hide my cum somewhere.”

Possibly because of her own state of arousal, Lucy accepted this without question, and when she nodded, I continued.

“I ask you if I can cum in your mouth. What do you say?”

“No,” she said, not even indignant. Her hand slightly sped up at the suggestion, and I wondered if the idea turned her on.

“I ask you if I can cum somewhere on your skin. What do you say?”

“Yes,” she panted, and that time I know I saw a twitch. But I could remember how this had played out last time, and I continued to slowly pump my hard cock as I spoke.

“Can I cum on your tits?”

“Yes,” my sister said, “I’ll let you cum on my tits.”

I smiled, and told her to expose herself to me. She didn’t take her shirt off, as I’d hoped, just pulled her top down, exposed her copious cleavage, and gave me a more than generous target.

Everything about that moment was turning me on, but nothing as much as what Lucy had just said. Her eyes were blank, her voice was a dull monotone, and as she sat in front of me, I knew that she was completely under my control. Once, she would have been repulsed even by the idea of what was about to happen, but now…she wanted it.

I stood up, gave my cock those last few pumps, and came onto my sister’s tits. As I did, her eyes rolled back into her head, and she came as well, two incestuous siblings getting off together, one orgasm triggering another.

Without waking her up, I told her to go and clean up. She obeyed without question, and when she returned, I made sure that there was no trace of my offerings before I woke her up.

“Thanks, bro,” she said with a grin. “We’ll have to do that again some time! It’s been too long.”

“Yes we will,” I answered, happily returning her hug. “Soon…”