The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Line Up

by TimT85

“Ugh,” Sarai moaned as she woke up. She looked at the clock, which displayed a time of 3:43 AM. It was Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, so she would have school in a few hours. Of course, she was suffering from a serious case of senioritis, so she really didn’t care if she was late tomorrow or even skipped a day. It wouldn’t help her GPA any.

In her pajamas, a simple little nightgown her grandma bought that looked a little cute, Sarai wondered why she had a sudden indication to awaken now. Tossing on a pair of slippers, Sarai meandered half-dreary out of her bedroom. Her mother had apparently done the same thing, and was even less dressed than her.

Sarai’s mother, Joan, was wearing only a bra and some panties. It was a hot night out, so she hadn’t worn much else, and was half-expecting to get lucky tonight with Tom. Tom, however, was fast asleep since twelve o’clock, as was her son Michael. Joan nodded at Sarai as they both exited the house.

Joan and Sarai lived in a well-off gated community near Arlington, Virginia. Tom had a position as a lobbyist that paid well for the family. They were making over $400,000 a year, which, with Tom’s connections, was enough to gain them a spot in this community occupied otherwise by millionaires. Joan’s father was a Massachusetts Senator, so they had some deep political connections anyway.

“So, what’s going on, Mom?” Sarai finally asked, as they both walked down the near-empty street. In the distance, some other women had exited their homes and seemed to be walking in the same direction.

“What do you mean?” Joan wasn’t sure what Sarai was asking. Then she realized, “Oh. I was just kinda bored so I decided to go for a walk. Thank you for coming with me.” She smiled at her sweet daughter who smiled back.

Sarai had a bit of a wild child streak and was doing terribly at school, but she was otherwise a simple spoiled teenager with only a few friends and no boyfriend at present. She may be described as asexual, as she had absolutely no interest in boys or girls in “that way,” although she had boyfriends in the past. They mostly dumped her for being frigid, although she managed to dump a couple presumptively. Sarai and Joan were quickly joined by their neighbor, Mrs. Logan.

Mrs. Logan had hair curlers, face cream covering her features and apparently had removed some cucumber slices from her eyes before leaving her home. She managed to wrap a robe around herself and was wearing similar slippers to Sarai. “My lord, you should really cover up, Joan!” she said, before her mind dismissed the idea that there was anything wrong.

The three were soon joined on their walk down the road by four others: a young Indian woman named Avishi dressed in a nightgown, a topless girl named Kelly, a friend of Sarai’s named Marti, who was completely nude, and Agent Williams, a Secret Service Agent in full dress.

“Marti!", “Sarai!” they both greeted each other, and then Marti gave an unasked-for explanation. “I was in the middle of a shower, getting ready for my 5:00 AM trip to the gym, when I got the urge to go for a walk.” It was enough of an explanation to make sense to the crowd, and also helped to explain Kelly’s state of undress. Kelly further explained that she was in the middle of sex with her girlfriend who went for a walk as well with a different group. No one was alarmed at the vulgarity of it all, not even old Mrs. Logan.

The seven women had made their way towards a strange red pyramid a block over that was never seen before. They weren’t alarmed at it’s presence, and joined another group as they walked in. Weird partitions seperated the two groups and moving platforms prevented the ability to walk around.

The environment within the pyramid was very modern. White walls, rectangular shaped doorways, it wasn’t very ‘ancient’ as Sarai assumed entering. Marti asked, to no one in particular, if it was a Carnival setup, before everyone’s mind was clear of doubt or worry about the building. They soon found themselves on a walkway being moved by strange servos that seemed to place them in a brand new room somewhere within the complex.

There were seven tables for the seven women. The tables were white, the room was white. It was pretty bright for a room that had no apparent light source (light seeming to emanate equally from all walls). Avishi had asked “What—” before they all got an inkling on what they must do.

Silently, the seven removed their objects of clothing. Marti, the six foot, eighteen-year old blonde student who had shaven, was already prepared and did not have to remove any clothing. Her table was as bare as her mound.

Kelly, the twenty-six year old brunette clothing store manager who had a nice landing strip made by her girlfriend, only had to remove her skirt and shoes. Like Marti, she turned around after folding her skirt and faced the doorway. Awaiting the inevitable.

Joan, the fourty-four year old dirty blonde museum tour guide, who had been abit lazy on her shaving duties but was still relatively trim, had removed her scant clothing faster than Kelly and folded with ease. She also faced the doorway with no self-consciousness. Odd given her usual behavior.

Avishi, the nineteen-year old University student, removed her traditional Indian nightgown. She revealed only a pair of panties underneath, which she also removed showing an unkempt vagina. Everyone was still silent and no remarks or shame were shown.

Sarai, after kicking off her slippers and pulling off her nightgown, had a bit of trouble removing her bra. It had a tendency to hook odd and it took some help by Marti to break the chain. They broke the silence when Marti uncomfortably joked about Sarai’s ex-boyfriend having the same problem. Sarai revealed herself topless and naked, showing a pussy mound similar to Avishi’s in appearance. Despite Sarai’s usually blonde hair, it was obvious to all that she was not completely natural.

Mrs. Logan, aged sixty-nine, had the next most complicated outfit. There’s no need to dwell on it, but suffice it to say, she wiped her face off with one part of her nightgown and painstakingly removed her earrings, wedding ring, and hair curlers. Joan nearly slapped herself and removed her wedding ring too, as ordered by their new caretakers.

Agent Williams, who actually didn’t live in the town, had been scouting the late evening area as part of the Secret Service. The First Lady had wanted to buy a second home here and they needed to test out the evening atmosphere. Williams was fully dressed and needed to remove her shirt, undershirt, bullet proof vest, jacket, pants, bra, underpants, holster, shoes, socks, glasses, earpiece, radio, and second holster. Under all that, she revealed Micha Williams, a thirty-two year old African American goddess. She had once been a runner-up for Miss Teen America before joining the Army and later the Secret Service. She obviously continued to keep up appearances under all those clothes, and it helped her advance at work.

So, all seven were standing there, naked, in a U-shaped pattern facing a doorway. The tables, which had been behind them now, had receded into the wall, leaving them all completely bare. Their brains clicked and they were free to speak again.

“So, I guess school’s off tomorrow!” Marti joked to Sarai. “I was going to skip anyway.”

“Yeah, me too probably,” replied Sarai.

“Sarai! You shouldn’t joke like that. School is important. Plus you shouldn’t joke like that. As far as I can tell, everyone should be doing this, so they’ll probably postpone school for a few days anyway.” Joan was being level-headed, explaining as much as the caretakers allowed her to know.

“I think this is indecent! I—” Mrs. Logan felt a strange zap and would now remain completely silent.

“Is this usual in America?” asked Avishi, really curious about everything. Everyone, except Mrs. Logan, pretty much laughed and agreed that this was an unusual, but not bad, occurrence. That’s when their caretaker appeared.

Four foot two, the strange creature, or maybe robot, was yellow in color, and had a sort of sticky, yet metallic appearance. Its—no, his—right hand was a purple protuberance, shaped very similar to a phallus. Everyone pretty much ignored him, but they were deeply aware of his presence.

“Prom was ’sposed to be on Saturday? You think they’ll reschedule if we’re still here?” Marti jumped as the creature implanted the phallus into here. She never received an answer as a wall seperated her from the group.

The caretaker had moved through the wall, somehow, and now did the same thing to Avishi, who was similarly seperated. She seemed momentarily scared, as if she was somehow aware of all the events surrounding her.

Sarai wiped all this out of her mind (perhaps with help), as the creature came to her next. The phallus hit an obstruction in its scanning, which interested the creature. As was mentioned, Sarai was asexual and had never had any yearnings to have sex, claiming to have had it to friends but all her former boyfriends knew she was ‘frigid.’ A wall fell down, seperating Sarai from her mother, Mrs. Logan, Agent Williams, and Kelly.

She expected the creature to leave immediately as it did in Avishi and Marti’s wall, but instead it pushed her onto a white bed that had somehow appeared from the floor (in the same way the tables disappeared). The bed wasn’t a bed, per se, as it had no sheets or visible frame, but felt like a white, soft mattress of sorts. Sarai looked curious at the caretaker as it reinserted the phallus and pushed farther than before, breaking her hymen and causing a bit of pain. She watched the bloody phallus exit as the creature once more went through the wall.

Sarai sat there, in that room, alone, for what seemed like many hours. She found out that his bed was edible. You could just peel off a portion from the corners and eat it, and it would grow back. It wasn’t very tasty, but for some reason, she didn’t mind.

It also soaked up any juices, and acted as a form of toilet. Although it’s best not to dwell on these things. Pretty soon a naked man entered.

“Hi,” he said, showing a perpetual erection, the first Sarai had seen up close.

“Um, hi. I’m Sarai.”

“Sir-eye? That’s a weird name.”

“It’s Hebrew. My Dad used to work for a pro-Israel lobby.”

They quit the chit-chat and got on to instinctual business. With his already erect penis, he entered Sarai for her first actual sex. Something had clicked in her brain, and she was actually enjoying this. The way he moved up and down, the feel of his penis, the tightness of her own vagina that she could feel so strongly. As per instructions never stated, this man, who she did not know, ejaculated completely inside of her. Sarai screamed out her first orgasm to the man’s bellowed grunts.

“Thanks,” she said, raising her legs to let the juices soak in. He simply nodded as his hard-on somehow returned and he exited through a third doorway towards Avishi’s room. A man exiting from Joan’s room then entered. It was Mr. Franklin!

“Give me a minute, Mr. Franklin!” Sarai enthusiastically said, shaking herself to let all of the previous man’s sperm enter her in the hopes of impregnation. “Okay, I think that should be good. How are you?” she greeted her favorite teacher with a smile.

Roy Franklin was a thirty-five year old English studies teacher who always got along with young Sarai. He had helped her last semester to pass his class, making it possible to graduate and not get held back this year.

“Long time, no see, Sarai. I just talked to your mother and she says she loves you and misses you.” He delivered the message as he pushed into the girl.

Sarai smiled, “That’s sweet. Tell her I love her to, if you see her.”

Mr. Franklin just laughed as he continued to inappropriately pump away. “I don’t think any of us will see her again. But I’ll give it to her in spirit.”

As Mr. Franklin came inside her, and she lifted her legs to keep in his juices, it finally began to dawn on Sarai that this was a long-term deal. It wasn’t bad or even bothered her. But she figured, from now on, she would only talk to different men, day in and day out. A little sad, really. But, kinda not. She shrugged as the mailman came inside her.

Sarai was joined by four more men that day, and then was given rest for about eight hours. She didn’t know the exact timeframe, no clock and all, but she just felt fully rested each time. The caretaker came in after each session and took readings with his phallus. She wanted to go through her righthand door and visit her mother, but something always stopped Sarai from getting off the bed. It was her own fear, she surmised.

It was after a few more sessions with all sorts of interesting, and some not-so-interesting folks, that Sarai finally ended her stay in that room. One morning, she was kicked off the bed. Curiously, she looked down on it, and towards the doorways. To her left was the doorway that supposedly led to Avishi’s room. She didn’t know Avishi very well but had given her a couple messages through men and had also given some to Marti, who should be in the room next to Avishi. She had also gotten a couple from her mother in the right-hand door. Ahead of her was the door that the caretaker would use. She also noted a door behind her, that she had never seen.

The caretaker door opened, and as Sarai looked down towards where the little creature would appear, she instead saw a flaming red pussy. “Hi, I’m your replacement,” said an odd twentysomething that Sarai did not know.

Sarai just nodded, feeling this made sense. “Oh okay.” She gestured towards the right hand door, to say goodbye to her mother, but instead was redirected somehow to the rear door. She joined a line of other women as they exited the facility.

* * *

Nine months later, Sarai cradled her baby boy, who’s father was unknown. She waved at her mother, seven months pregnant with her future sister. The ‘caretakers,’ actually aliens of some sort, had left three months ago in what was the first and, so far, only visitation by alien beings. For some reason, they were only interested in human impregnation. Sadly, everyone who was infertile or over childbearing age was no more, and most male newscasters called it a tragedy, or an “alien holocaust.” Sarai wasn’t so sure. Every woman on the planet had a baby or a baby on the way. The small population decline that had endured over the last thirty years was no more, thanks to benevolent caretakers.