The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Links of the Chain: Chapter 2 Reprogramming Shawn

Kerris looked at Asha with her lovely blue eyes. Asha smiled at her new pet, knowing that she was ready to carry out her new mission. Once Kerris’ mind had been taken over, she was programmed with the parameters of her mission. That mission, of course, was to procure possession of Kerris’ best friend Shawn. Kerris was a tall, athletic blonde while Shawn was a lovely brown-eyed brunette woman with a girly-girl personality. Kerris was a tomboy at heart and Shawn was a very soft, delicate and lovely girl. Asha was proud of her new slave. She knew that the two girls worked out privately together regularly. All was going according to plan. Kerris had already called Shawn back and explained her not answering earlier. Asha watched as Kerris told Shawn everything was fine. Somewhere deep behind those blue eyes Asha could tell that Kerris wanted more than anything to warn her friend. Asha enjoyed watching Kerris being overridden and having to obey her programming.

Shawn spent her workout time talking about Jeff, her new love interest. Kerris listened, and let Shawn do most of the talking. She knew they were alone and there was plenty of time. Shawn and Kerris both worked up a good sweat and were eager for a shower afterward. Under the hot water of the shower, Shawn luxuriated in the experience. Kerris was standing at the next shower, rinsing off. For the longest time, she had been best friends with Shawn. As she looked at Shawn’s soft, tanned body glistening in the water she felt a new lust coming over her, some kind of powerful and irresistible urge. Kerris had been programmed to want Shawn’s body and to seduce her. Shawn didn’t know about the special drops in her body soap and shampoo. She had covered her body with her favorite soap. The chemical agent was lowering Shawn’s defenses and making her vulnerable.

Leaving the cone of water from her shower, Kerris walked over to Shawn, put her arms around her lovingly, and began passionately kissing her neck from behind. Shawn’s pretty brown eyes opened wide along with the tender lips around her mouth, but no sound came out of her. Normally she would have been shocked and offended. Shawn had always had a thing for boys, but never other girls. Her expression softened as the drug melted her inhibitions away. Kerris’ delicate kisses were sending tingles up and down Shawn’s body. She felt Kerris begin playing with her nipples and she gasped softly. She made the sound repeatedly as the sensations were overcoming her. She turned around suddenly to face Kerris, looking up into her pretty blue eyes. She looked at Kerris with a mixture of surprise, helplessness and lust. Kerris could feel Shawn losing her ability to resist as it was taken away. Every instinct within her was urging her to surrender to this seduction.

Asha crept up behind Shawn like a cat on the prowl. Without warning, Shawn felt a vibrating steel dildo begin sliding between her legs. Back and forth it passed, the ribs along its length massaged he lips of her pussy as it went. She felt every ripple as it passed through and she shuddered with the feel of each one. Then she felt Asha’s lips at her neck and her plush lips smiled as her head tilted to one side, giving Asha total access. She felt the slippery steel dildo enter her pussy from behind and her big brown eyes rolled up hard as she sighed with pleasure. She felt herself moving her feet so that her legs were spread wide, her pelvis tipped to make deeper penetration easier for Asha. Shawn moaned with pleasure as the large vibrating dildo slid in and out of her helpless pink pussy. Kerris looked at Shawn’s beautiful face; Shawn was already nearing the point of no return.

Kerris gave Shawn a deep and passionate kiss on the lips. She held the kiss while she felt Shawn melting away. She broke the kiss and looked lustily into Shawn’s very submissive brown eyes. Kerris sank to her knees in front of Shawn and began to lick her exposed and engorged clit. Her gentle licking was hitting the spot for Shawn. The smile that crawled over her lips gave it away along with the sounds she made. Asha gently pulled Shawn’s head back to rest upon her shoulder. She whispered into her ear, “You’re such a sweet little thing. Haven’t you been with a girl before? Oh, honey. You’ve been missing out.” Shawn turned her head to look at Asha. Kerris’ tongue and Asha’s dildo were seducing Shawn; her thinking was now completely muddied from the pleasure; the look on her face told the whole story.

Through the haze, Shawn saw the syringe in Asha’s hand. She looked as though she were about to say something, but only made a soft “Uhhh” sound as the needle entered her arm. Within a couple of seconds, the translucent liquid inside the syringe disappeared into Shawn’s arm. Asha smiled at her and said, “Don’t be afraid, sweetie. It’s just something to keep you calm and quiet. We’re going for a ride back to my place. Just relax and let the drug have its way.” Within seconds, Shawn felt the drug’s calming effect taking hold of her mind. The drug was very powerful, like trying to remain standing when a powerful wave is trying to pull you down at the beach. Feeling the dildo penetrating her so deep while Kerris kept tonguing her delicate clit made it so hard to focus. The drug wanted her foggy and relaxed; she felt it pulling at her relentlessly. It was just too hard to fight it, so she simply let go and let the drug have its way.

Asha said to Kerris, “There she goes. Let’s get her dressed and out of here. Come along, sweetie, you’re mine now.” Through the fog, Shawn allowed herself to be led by Asha to her locker. Asha dried the drugged girl off with a soft towel. Then she and Kerris dressed Shawn in her after workout clothes and led her out of the building. Shawn was very compliant and the dark sunglasses covered her drugged eyes. Shawn got into the minivan without resisting and Asha quickly buckled her in. Kerris climbed in beside Shawn and adjusted her seat back. Shawn stared at the ceiling of the van blank and contented as it carted her away.

The next thing Shawn was aware of was hanging in a dark room. Her body was in some kind of sling. Above her was a bright light, illuminating her lovely tanned body but shrouding the rest of the room in darkness. She was on her back with her limbs spread. She was having great difficulty moving her limbs. Asha saw her struggle to move and said, “Don’t worry my sweet. You’ve been dosed with muscle relaxers. Don’t be afraid, this will make you feel better.” With those words, Asha emerged from the shadows with a syringe. She inserted the needle into Shawn’s IV and emptied the contents into her line. Asha continued, “There, there, now. Just let the Fentanyl calm you and make you feel really good.”

Shawn almost immediately began to feel the effects of the powerful opioid drug. A feeling of euphoria began to creep into her mind, taking her anxiety away completely. Asha purred, “Mmmmm, it looks like my little girl is feeling better already. Now you’re ready to meet my little harem of pleasure girls. They’re going to make you feel really good now.” Shawn didn’t really notice the other girls as the stepped from the darkness but she felt their soft lips and hands all over her body. The feeling was electric. She felt tingles all over as the girls kissed and caressed her. The sensations already had her beginning to float away when she felt Kerris start to lick, suck and finger fuck her pussy.

Shawn whimpered, “Ohhhhhhh. That isn’t fair…” Asha gently stroked her forehead and replied, “Yes, I know sweetie. You’ll never be able to resist letting me into your mind. These girls are going to keep making you cum until you are completely defenseless. You will surrender to me and become my property just like your lovely blonde friend. I’m going to capture and gain control of your mother and you’re going to help me whether you want to or not.” Shawn wanted to protest and express her unwillingness to go along with this.

Unfortunately, the grip of the pleasure on her mind was so great by then that she couldn’t even do that. She knew what Asha had said and understood it; she just couldn’t do anything about it. Asha activated the focused red pulsing light and aimed it into Shawn’s right eye. The light seemed to pry her mind wide open. Now that Shawn was opened up, Asha smiled down at the helpless girl and placed the headphones over her ears. Then she started the brainwashing hypnotic audio. Shawn’s drug soaked mind had no choice but to absorb every word of Asha’s hypnotic programming. Her brown eyes nearly closed and her face lost all expression.

Asha repeated the cycle every four hours. Repeatedly drugging, pleasuring and hypnotizing Shawn until her mind and body were mere putty in her hands. While Shawn was sleeping off her latest session, Kerris was in Asha’s room stripping herself naked. She had been through the same kind of brainwashing that Shawn was going through now. Strangely, she knew that she had been brainwashed. She knew what Asha was doing to her. She simply had no choice but to obey. She had never in all the years she’d been friends with Shawn had the desire to eat her pussy. Yet today, when Asha ordered her to do it, she couldn’t stop herself. She couldn’t think of anything else but that beautiful brownish pink pussy of Shawn’s. It tasted and felt so good that she was unable to stop until Asha told her so. Deep down, something about that turned Kerris on: the idea that Asha owned her so completely like that. Being owned and controlled was a new and exciting turn-on for her.

She felt Asha’s fingers gently slide up and down the length of her slit as she kissed her. The young blonde woman had no choice but to give in to the sexual desire she was feeling. Asha’s fingers knew just where to go, soon Kerris was a woman swept away in her emotions. It was only then that she realized that she was falling in love with Asha. She felt Asha back her up to the bed and put her down onto her back. Kerris felt her legs fall apart and spread wide as she melted and bent totally to Asha’s sexual will. Asha made love to her favorite blonde slave girl for hours as her team kept orgasming Shawn into complete hypnotic submission. Soon, Shawn would be her slave girl too. Very soon.