The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lioness and the Human

hello again! sorry for the long wait, my computer decided to rebel against me and i wasn’t able to get things done until recently. so here it is, the next chapter! Again, feedback is appreciated, and if you have suggestions, i’ll take them into consideration. But if i don’t make another chapter for a while, Patience, you have better things to do anyway. oh and uh. DANGER! if you are under age and cannot take naughty...ness.. this story will destory your mind and turn you into a gibbering, masturbating fool! (if you aren’t one already) enought talk, onto the story!

Part 2

Avis slowly aroused herself from her sleep. She didn’t attempt to open her eyes, she knew she would only see darkness. Instead she allowed the magic of the suit to work, as it always does. She could see with undoubted clarity, the suit allowing her to view past the latex over her eyes. From what she saw, she was in her pod. The slaves were each assigned to a pod by the master, which would seal them in for the night. Avis knew that if she was going to see master, she would have to leave before the night shift slaves came for their sleep. Avis stepped out of the pod and down the small step below her. She took her mittened paw to her jaw, one of the only places not covered in latex, and stretched it out a little, that cock gag last night made her jaw strain more than ever before. Had I done it before? Of course, Master does that all the time. She looked back and “saw” the pod suspended in the air, as a part of a ceiling conveyer belt system. The room she was in was no larger than a bedroom, and was designed like some kind of loading bay. She stood erect, a few steps from her pod, and managed to catch a glimpse of some of the other slaves that had emerged from their pods.

The room was only large enough for three other slaves to emerge from, but the belt allowed continuous use. To the front were two elevators, large enough to fit one person through, like a mail tube. Avis looked to her side and noticed the slave next to her. unlike the others, her latex was made of shiny silver, and her hair naturally matched the color of her suit. Given by the shape of her large and wide tail, she was either a skunk or a white vixen, the latex made it too hard to tell.

“the master is awaiting us, please take your place.” she sounded monotone. Avis nodded and presented the right elevator to her sister. The silver slave walked into the elevator. Avis brought out a question before the elevator activated.

“Forgive me, but may I ask for your name, slave?” she said with a hint of curiosity. Avis could see that she gave a puzzled look through her latexed face

“I…Raimi. and yours, slave?”

“Avis.” Raimi smiled slightly, it was one of the first times a slave asked for her name. Raimi ascended up the elevator. A glass floor appeared after a few seconds, beckoning Avis to enter. Once she stepped in, the elevator came to life and lifted Avis through the tube. The few inches she had from the speeding walls kept her from wanting to move, though she did take a look around. Avis looked upward and saw a light speeding toward her. She was briefly enveloped in the light and she stopped moving. Avis took her daily leap of faith and stepped out of the elevator. Her sight recovered from the flash. She looked around the room and figured out where she was. The elevator had brought her to master’s mansion. The walls were decorated with trophies of all kinds of animals. The heads of stuffed animals were placed in front of the elevators to scare anthros, as most hunters wished there weren’t laws that kept them from doing the same to Avis’s kind. Normally, any anthro would be offended just by being in this room, but Avis was an obedient slave, and a few statues wouldn’t change that. She walked, or rather, almost glided across the floor, over to the door that had the words “observation room” inscribed in gold upon it. She reached for the handle and opened the doors. Nicholas…The master… was standing before a window, which devoted itself to an entire wall of the room. The window displayed an entire underground complex, save the side the room was on. Avis looked to his side and noticed two slaves, a leopardess and a minx, were on their knees before master. The master scratched the leopard’s chin while the minx hovered over the lump in his robe. Avis fell to her hands and knees, bowing deeply.

“good morning master, what is your desire?” she said sincerely.

“Avis, how long have you been serving me?” Nicholas asked, already knowing what she was going to say.

“as long as I can remember, master. Like my mother before me, and my mother’s mother before her.” she recited as if she had prepared for the question all day.

“today, you are going to be the first to help me awaken more of your brothers and sisters.” Nicholas moved to sit on the lounge chair beside him. Avis looked up at him. He was god-like, as if the sun was eclipsed by his fair and fit body. he didn’t have a bodybuilder’s muscles, but there certainly was no flab to be seen. His robe was an elegant transition between white, silver, and pearl, and the edges of the robe had the texture of a lioness’ tail. The robe was held to his waist by a light blue sash, which blended perfectly with the rest of the outfit. He placed his hand on Avis’ shoulder, causing her to quiver in lust.

“I’m going to teach you my magic.” he said. Avis exhaled in excited disbelief.

“Th-thank you master! I devote myself to your wisdom.” she kissed his feet.

“are you sure you are ready?” Nicholas asked. Avis nodded eagerly, her tail swished happily.

“okay, I want you to lie down.” Avis lied on her stomach. Her breasts pressed on the floor, keeping her from lying flat. Nicholas snapped his fingers. Avis’ suit started to sink into her fur, making it much darker than before. The latex only sank at her head, arms, and legs, which left the suit appearing close to a once piece swimsuit, save a small strip of latex that gave her tail a rubbery stripe on top.

“this will keep you from looking suspicious in the outside world.” he explained.

“Ou-Outside world, master?” she looked up in curiosity. Nicholas wrapped his fingers around her soft, and now free muzzle.

“Of course, what good is magic when you can’t use it on others?” he smiled. Avis quickly matched her master’s smile and purred in her master’s tender, loving hands.

“I’ve never done this before, but because of your…history, I want you to help me awaken your sleeping brothers and sisters and realize their place in this world.” he said.

“under your all knowing and ruling hands.” Avis recited. Nicholas smirked. His hypnotic commands had such a strong hold over her.

“forgive me for asking master, but why would you need my brothers? You are not gay.” Avis humbly asked. Nicholas decided to satisfy that one drop of free will Avis still had. “True, but male anthros will make excellent guards. Besides, I can tell you’ll enjoy making toys out of them for yourself, won’t you?” Avis’ tail swished from side to side in anticipation just thinking about it.

“I do enjoy the thought, master, but anthros aren’t as beautiful and exciting as you are.” Avis licked her master’s feet.

“Save the flattery, Avis. I know you love me, but I care for you enough to have some fun of your own.” It was a surprise to Avis to hear her master sound so caring for a lowly slave such as herself. Nicholas stood from his seat and moved behind his kneeling lioness. He started to massage her ears with his fingers, avis twitching slightly at the first touch.

“First, I want you to clear out your mind, Avis.” Avis loved it when her master did this. She purred softly as his stroking fingers and soothing voice brought white noise to her mind, clearing of anything that might distract her.

“Look.” Nicholas directed her head toward a large container. Avis registered it as some kind of cauldron, as it was the only word that came to mind for the modern metal container. A large glass bowl that was being held by each corner was full from a pool of darkness, possibly made of oil or tar.

“concentrate on the pool of black Avis. Feel the rippling of the surface conforming to your will. Think of its free, shapeless form constrict to a rigid, solid mass.” Avis’ eyes rolled slightly to the back of her head, her eyelids threatened to close her whitewashed orbs. She obeyed as her mind reached out to the cauldron. Only partially aware of her surroundings, Avis could almost feel the liquid darkness rise from the cauldron and begin to form on the floor in front of her. Avis was concentrating so hard on the liquid latex, she was unaware of her master calling in another slave.

“Raimi, come here.” Nicholas commanded without leaving Avis’ tranced body.

“yes master.” As Raimi walked closer to Nicholas and Avis, her silver suit melted away, until it was just a puddle on the floor. Raimi was startled by the sudden dim light that filled her formerly useless eyes.

“M-master! What happened?” Raimi exclaimed.

“shh. Now Avis, Focus on Raimi, picture your latex spreading and consuming her body. Concentrate.” Avis’ pupils returned from the back of her head, her eyelids still half open. Her pupils quickly dilated as the puddle of black latex rose from the ground, somehow defying gravity.

“Master, please. I am only loyal to you, don’t let her do this!” Raimi sounded afraid. Who would blame her? A novice at her master’s art could destroy someone’s soul if she’s not careful.

“If you are loyal, you’ll let her test her powers on you, now stay where you are, or I will bind you where you stand!” Nicholas commanded harshly. Raimi stood straight, breathing heavily and erratically as the semi-formed blob of latex inched toward her. Nicholas’ mouth returned to Avis’ ears.

“Don’t wait, your victim will try to escape! think harder, make the latex as quick as your own pace.” he urged. Avis nodded slightly and her eyes focused on Raimi, with complete concentration. Raimi couldn’t stand the anticipation and started for the door in a mad rush. Before she reached the handle, the latex pounced from the puddle and engulfed one of her feet. Raimi fell to the floor as the blob solidified and quickly traveled up her body. The latex spread to her other leg and rushed over her waist. Raimi, in some kind of act for survival, clawed at the latex, only to have her hands trapped in rubbery mittens. She attempted to usher a last scream of protest, which was quickly silenced when Avis’ latex minion flowed into her throat and taking a good hold of her tongue, mouth, and vocal chords. The latex rushed over her face and barely left two nostril openings for her to breathe. Her head was faceless from the layer of black latex, leaving her less of an anthro, and more of a toy. Her two ears were enveloped in the suit, leaving her with two dull spikes atop her head. Raimi stood there frozen, like an obsidian statue, the light shining off of her smooth black body as if it were a mirror.

“you’re off at a good start. Eventually, you’ll be able to form your suits in any way you please, but for the exercise, this is fine.” Avis could feel her master’s cock start to harden from the back of her head. This exercise was more for pleasing him than it was for her. This thought made Avis feel wet as well.

“now, you need to learn control. Try something simple first. Focus on your victim’s hand. She doesn’t deserve the right to control it, that right is yours and yours alone. Force it to do your bidding.” Avis’s nod was slightly restricted by her master’s hands cradling her head. She glared at Raimi’s hand as hard as she could, focusing all of her being on it. Avis’s hand twitched, and Raimi’s did the same. Raimi’s hand was no longer hers.

“good. Now, try broadening your focus. Take control of her arms, work your way down. Down to her breasts, her thin waist, her slick legs, even to the tip of her long tail.” Raimi started to reanimate as more and more control over her body slipped away, until her mind was fully taken prisoner.

“don’t stop there, she has no right to any kind of freedom. Strip away her most basic of instincts. Her breathing, her heartbeat, all of the things in her body that make her tick. Conform it to your mind.” Avis was starting to breathe hard, so much focus on one thing was making her tired. Though she was making excellent progress. Raimi was helpless to the invasion of her former slave-mate. Her breathing matched Avis’s, and if you strained your hearing, you could just make out the heart beats of the two in perfect unison.

“good. You’ve done very well, Avis. It’s the easiest and most basic way to take control, but you’ll learn to make it your own, as I have done. This spell is something I created myself. I call it the ‘curse of the puppeteer.’ it’s good for trapping your slave, but dominating your slave’s body simply isn’t enough. You want her to be forever bound to your service, do you not?” Avis started to slip from her trance, as the dominance over Raimi was becoming increasingly easier by the second.

“Yes, master. Now I understand why you enjoy our service so much.”

“And why is that, Avis?” Nicholas asked.

“Because you want to take away the freedoms we have not deserved. The freedoms of thought and control.” Avis purred at the soft massaging of Nicholas’s hands.

“we’re not done. Now, you need to enslave her mind, to make it unnecessary to waste your precious mind to move her about like a puppet. Make her so that she’ll move around like so with the ease of a simple command.”

“yes, yes master.” Avis stood and moved to the front of Raimi. She moved her hand to the side of Raimi’s face. She hesitated, wondering what was next.

“um, how am I to do this, master?” Avis turned to Nicholas, who was sitting back in his chair.

“well, there are many ways to change someone’s mind. But first you must speak to her. Think of a speech that would coax her into relaxing her troubled mind. Try to convince her that what will happen next is going to be completely okay with her. Go ahead.” Nicholas twirled his hand, hoping that Avis would get the signal to continue. Avis nodded and moved closer. Hardly needing to concentrate, she commanded the latex to give way from Raimi’s ears.

“Raimi, I know you can hear me.” Avis said in a soothing tone. “I know you may feel scared, but there’s no need to be. I saw the look on your face when I asked for your name. You were surprised that I showed my true self to you. That freedom, my freedom given by our master, turned you on, didn’t it? The fact that I might be the one who will own you. Well it’s true, you were born to serve me as much as our master. So there’s no need to fret my cute little toy. Just relax.” Avis could literally feel the emotions and tension coming from Raimi’s panicked mind.

“shh. Don’t resist, just feel my hands glide over your smooth and glossy body, wrap your tail around your mistress’ arm, it’s what you want.” Thanks to her nerves enhanced from the latex suit, Raimi was starting to get mildly aroused by the gentle and sensitive touch of Avis. Avis forced Raimi to wrap her long tail around Avis’s arm, which was gently rubbing Raimi’s glossy skin. Raimi’s mind was too clouded to realize that she wasn’t the one in control of her body, so she accepted the thought that she wanted it this way. The stress and tension in Raimi’s mind faded away, until all that was left was the feeling of bliss, complete relaxation, and just a touch of confusion.

“very good Avis, Raimi’s not easy to calm down. She’s ready to be hypnotized. Now, you can try many ways of taking control of her mind. You can use a magic light, a swirling image, a metronome, or even—” before Nicholas could finish, Avis had already thought of her own way. Avis closed her eyes and slowed her breathing. A light bluish smoke began to emanate from her body, rising up and settling around Raimi.

“now, Raimi, open your eyes, and accept whatever shall be in front of you.” Avis said. Raimi could hardly understand the sound that was coming from Avis, but she knew what her mistress wanted. The latex shrank back from Raimi’s eyes. Her eyes willingly opened, showing two glass balls, a little more than half glazed. The smoke entered Raimi’s eyes, rushing as fast as it could into and behind her eyes. Raimi’s confusion faded as she slipped into a deep trance. He magic smoke was incredibly powerful, dragging Raimi’s consciousness deeper and deeper until there wasn’t an iota of willpower to resist anything. Raimi’s pupils sank into oblivion, and all that was left was a soft light blue glow in her eyes. Raimi’s mind was erased and completely susceptible to anything that she was told. She was just as likely to accept that she was a god as much as she would accept being a slave. I could have lots of fun with this.

“very good, she’s totally under.” Nicholas said. “how do you want her to serve you? What memories do you want to give her? What do you wish Raimi to be? But remember, this is a powerful spell. Anything you command her to be, no matter how outrageous, she will be forced to do, even if she can‘t do it on her own. So be careful what you say.” Nicholas instructed. Avis pondered of what she would prefer Raimi to be. Avis smirked at the idea that suddenly popped into her head.

“I am your goddess, who created you to worship me and to show others the wonderful lifestyle under my guiding hand. You have been blessed with the name of silver, all you have known is that you are the highest and most obedient of priestesses under my rule, and will do absolutely anything. You have the power to change the minds of others into your service, except for my human master, Nicholas.” Avis felt it was right to name her silver, since she enjoyed looking at Raimi’s- er… Silver’s body when she had that wonderful silver latex suit on.

“and anything that I command you, you will be compelled to do, even if it conflict’s your goddesses’ wishes.” continued Nicholas. With the commands locked into her mind, Silver closed her eyes, as Avis changed her suit to a silver color, as it was before, and allowed the latex to leave her head entirely free. Silver opened her eyes, still glowing blue, and saw Avis. She instantly fell to her hands and knees in a deep bow, her tail instinctively wrapping around herself. Avis liked the position Silver was in, as the tail wrapped around her made it look like she was incapable of freeing herself.

“what is your will, my goddess?” Silver said in the most submissive way she could (even if she wasn’t sure how to sound more submissive than she was).

“your goddess wishes to be pleasured.” Avis commanded, she wanted to test how far Silver was willing to go under her new mindset. Plus, she felt some kind of odd attraction to her. why is that?

“as you have my total devotion, I shall obey.” Silver unwrapped her tail and rose to her knees. She started to softly rub her fingers through her goddesses’ perfect fur. Avis’s tail arched at the feeling, the latex under her fur still enhancing her nerves. Silver stopped at Avis’s breasts and slowly, but lightly, squeezed them. Avis’s nipple poked out and were clearly visible under the latex.

“does my goddess approve?” Silver whispered under her breath.

“yes…yes that’s wonderful.” Avis closed her eyes, enjoying Silver’s fondling a little too much. Silver reached down to Avis’s sex, and the latex quickly gave way to reveal it. Silver slipped two of her latex fingers inside far enough to allow her to play with Avis’ clit at the same time. Avis moaned softly as her senses started to become overwhelmed. Her slave was willing to do whatever it took to pleasure her, even if she received none. Avis came hard. As soon as Silver heard Avis’s moan, she removed her fingers and placed her palm over her gushing sex, ensuring all of those fluids stayed inside. A little surprised by the motion, Avis looked at Silver, then realized the reason of keeping her fluids inside. She could feel the pressure of the warm fluid on her inner walls, which made her flourish, it felt incredibly good. Finally silver released her hand and the fluids came forth. Avis was panting on the floor and Silver returned to her bowing position.

“I exist to serve you, my goddess.” Silver stated. Avis regained her composure and stood back up.

“thank you, slave. As a reward for your…exceptional service. every time you pleasure me until I climax, you will feel the same feelings as I do.” Avis implanted her hypnotic suggestion.

“yes my goddess.” Silver replied, still in her submissive position.

“she’s now completely yours. But this is just the beginning.” Nicholas said. “You can make these spells your own. Give it your style, and your liking. Of course, your liking is probably the same as mine, right?”

“Of course, my master.” Avis smirked, her tail brushed across silver’s head, which caused her to arch to the feeling.

“spend a few days practicing your technique. I’ll free you of your duties until you hone your skills.” Nicholas moved to Silver and pat her head.

“Thank you, master.” Avis bowed. Nicholas waved his hand toward the door and Avis left to train. A week passed as Avis continued her training through many of the helpless slaves attempting to complete her duties. Forcing them to perform as certain personas given by their mistress. Avis managed to fulfill a few fantasies through her practice, which became more entertaining than she thought. Avis returned to Nicholas as she had done before the first time.

“Master, I believe I am ready to venture into the outside world and begin awakening my brothers and sisters.” Avis bowed.

“Very well. Before I give you your street clothes and release you into the outside, there are a few rules you must abide by.” Nicholas instructed.

“Of course, master.” Nicholas snapped his fingers and two slaves entered the room with some street clothes.

“I have bought you an apartment in the inner city, where you will stay as a home base. The address will be in your pants. Your watch will have a special number in it that will change every day. Use the number to call me for your orders and course of action.” The slave handed Avis the watch, strapping it to her wrist.

“now for the rules. The first and most important rule is to never use your powers on a human. The consequences could be disastrous. The second: if you plan on taking over potential slaves, only do so one at a time unless you have a converted slave to help you. Third: do what you can to avoid law enforcement confrontations. There’s enough money in the apartment, so you won’t have to steal anything. And finally, if any human does find out about (and has a problem with) what you are doing, I give you permission to use this.” Nicholas handed her a necklace with a glowing red jewel inscribed in the rigid chain.

“this special necklace will erase the victim’s memory of one thing that you desire. Use it wisely, as it only works on a person once.” Avis finished putting on her street clothes. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a light blue sweater, which was covered by and open brown leather jacket.

“Before you go, I want to know of who you wish to enslave first” Nicholas added.

Avis gave him a confused look, she had never been outside of the master’s home. Or had she?

“Master, I… don’t quite understand..” Avis replied.

“Think hard, the name is floating around somewhere in you head. Once you speak it, you’ll remember.” Nicholas suggested. Avis pondered for a few minutes. Suddenly, the memory returned to her, from where she didn’t know, but it was there nonetheless.

“you found a name?” Nicholas asked.

“yes, master.”

“well what is it?”

“her name is..”

“well?”

“Res, her name is Res.”