The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lioness and the Human

greetings again! Here is official proof that I’m not dead yet, another brilliant chapter in this, empire…thing I have going on. Sorry for the lateness, have three reasons. 1. Getting used to the whole college thing. 2. Lost track of where the hell I was going with this. 3. Had to rewrite after lordgriffin waved some red flags on big places. Other than that, expect some good things ahead, whatever that means. Again, write me, suggest me, just don’t scream at me. I usually accept suggestions and put parts of them into the story eventually. Oh and, ¡ADVERTENCIA! ¡MUCHO REPUGNANTE A CONTINUACIÓN! Or, yucky stuffs ahead, if you think you can handle this, you really can’t and should consult a doctor before swallowing stories like this. Side effects will include horrible things worth damnation. FOR THE LAST TIME, UNDERAGE PEOPLES CANNOT HANDLE DE SPOOGY!

Part 4: Explanation

Hours had passed, Avis had lost track of time. She was surprisingly deep into her sleep, and was unaware of the events that were set after the car ride home. Avis was nestled in a cocoon of large blankets, keeping her body very warm in the cold room. She smiled as she dug her head a little into her soft pillow. Avis was still very deep in her sleep. Suddenly, she felt something nudge against her face through her pillow. Avis slowly rose from her sleep as the nudging repeated over and over until her eyes blinked open. She realized she was looking straight into Lex’s eyes; his whitewashed eyes betrayed his playful expression. Lex smiled with his mouth open, his tongue hung over the side of his muzzle. He wagged his tail rapidly and dug his muzzle into Avis again. Avis chuckled as Lex started to tickle her with his wet nose. Avis sat up and slid out from her blanket cocoon in order to get a good look at where she was.

Avis looked down and saw that she was in an elegant queen sized bed, her tan sheets a tinge lighter than her own fur. She had two pillows, both stacked upon each other, and by how they contoured to a touch, were made of the finest of foam and feathers. Avis tilted her head up to see that the room had only one window, which gave the illusion of a lit waterfall between the glass sheets. The room’s door had no doorknob, and seemed to be inaccessible unless it opened on its own. The room had four light stands in each corner, giving some color to the otherwise dull walls. The walls were a plain white, but were decorated with mirrors large enough to stand in front of. What hit Avis the hardest was that she was in a bed!

I’ve never slept in a bed before! Master usually has me sleep in the pods. Avis uncovered herself and revealed that she was completely naked. A little shock came to her upon realizing this, since her latex “bikini” was a part of her body. Lex stood and eagerly jumped on the bed, wrapping his arms around Avis. Lex kept his grip until they were close enough to touch noses. Lex gave a sly grin, which somewhat alerted Avis. The lioness caught a whiff of something in the room. It made her feel warm, and smelled like something repulsive, yet she kind of enjoyed the stench. Like the smell of one’s own stink. Upon taking a deep breath of it, Avis recognized what it was.

Pheromones? she thought. Avis looked under Lex’s massive body and saw his unsheathed needy cock rubbing up between his abs and hers. Lex started to gyrate his hips slowly, his cock slipping closer and closer to Avis’ already wet love lips.

“aah! No, not now, Lex! I just woke up!” Avis exclaimed, attempting to push Lex off her body. Lex whimpered and gyrated deeper and slower, tickling the surface of her pussy in order to convince her otherwise. It wasn’t until Lex got the tip of his large cock inside her that Avis began to shove him.

“No! Down, Lex! Now!” Avis pointed off the bed as if scolding a pet. Lex’s ears flattened and he sighed in disappointment, obediently slipping off the bed. Avis switched to her hands and knees and stretched out her arms, giving off a meowing yawn. She raised her behind and let the stretch slink up her tail until she was in a cat stretch pose. She sat up to her knees and rolled her neck as Lex watched her with a lustful stare. Avis’ ears raised to some kind of faint ringing, or some kind of whistling. She knew she wasn’t the only one, since Lex pointed up his ears too. Instantly, Lex’s expression went blank, caught under some kind of hypnotic trance. Avis’ screwed up her expression. She stepped out of the bed and stood before Lex. She took a good look into his whitewashed eyes, still very blank and impossible to determine if there was anything going on behind them. She waved her hand over his face, upon doing so Lex stirred. He began to march in a militaristic fashion out the door. Avis, letting her curious side get the best of her, decided to follow close behind.

Once she exited the room, she was in a hallway, which to the opposite end had an open balcony that stretched the entire length. Looking down, she saw that she was on the sixth level of what appeared to be Master’s underground complex. The walls and floor were clad in some kind of dark blue or obsidian marble, reflecting the lights that glowed brightly three levels up. At a glance, it would appear to be some kind of dark and expensive hotel, but some doors led into more hallways, as well as others that led into pod rooms, and other areas. Avis couldn’t get used to the wonderful view of her home, but she was still wondering why she was given the honor and the privilege of using a bed. Avis turned to the door that slid closed behind her, the only thing that marked its uniqueness from the other doors being a small sign that said “Recruiter Avis’ Room.”

Recruiter? Avis noticed that the smell of pheromones started to fade, she turned to her right and saw that Lex was just rounding the corner to the next hallway.

“oop!” Avis quickly dashed after him; it was really easy to get lost in master’s complex. If you did, the only way to figure out where you were was to go back into one of the pods and wait for your next “waking period.” Despite how easy it was to get lost, Lex didn’t seem to have a hard time getting around. Avis walked behind him, still a little cautious of where he was going. One or two anthro slaves walked about the complex, completely unaware of Avis and Lex’s presence. Avis noticed that she and Lex were the only two in the building that weren’t suited. And some of the suited anthros were obviously new. Avis trained herself to notice the color stripe on the tip of every slaves’ tail, which marked how long a slave had been a part of master. Light blue being in the first week and red being over two years. As of the time being, Avis saw that all of the recent slaves that passed by were still only light blues.

How does master bring all of them here? Lex finally stopped before a door with the words “surfacing room” engraved in plain silver . Lex opened the door and revealed three glass elevator tubes, similar to the ones Avis usually goes through every morning, only these were modified for larger loads such as Lex. Lex stepped into the middle elevator and was sent to the ground floor, if it really was a ground floor. Avis stepped into the right and entered it as well. As she ascended she took the time to look at the complex through her glass tube, she never got tired of it. The elevator ride ended and she was back in the trophy room. Lex already had a lead and was moving toward the Observation room. Avis quickly followed through the wooden doors. Res and Lex were side by side, kneeling on the floor before Nicholas. Avis walked up behind them and took a glance at Res, the only thing she was wearing was her new collar. Both were silent as they remained as still as possible, probably an order given by Nicholas. Avis looked up at her master, who was back in his elegant robe.

“I found out something very interesting about Res.” Nicholas said with a coy smile.

“What is it?” Avis looked back curiously. Nicholas leaned down and whispered into Lex’s ear. Which was unnecessary since Avis could still hear him.

“wait outside for a minute.” he whispered. Lex slowly got to his feet and marched out of the room, his posture surprisingly stiff.

“now then. This isn’t really important, but I’m curious.” Nicholas rubbed his fingers over Res’ head.

“I checked over Res’ information again, as I do with everyone when they’re first recruited and what did I find? Under sexual status, I found that Res was put down as a Lesbian.” Avis screwed up her expression.

“what?” she asked surprised.

“I know, when you got to her house, she was with a male. She was really with a male.” Avis looked down at Res, her breath was still calm and unflinching. Avis felt a shiver creep down her spine and up her tail, causing it to flinch.

why am I disturbed by this?

“so there’s only one reason why she is marked as a lesbian.”

“because there was an error in the computer?” Avis asked. Nicholas laughed.

“oh, Avis. That’s what I like about you: the experience of a woman, yet the naivety of a child.” Avis still gave him a confused look.

“…It means she lied. She lied about her sexual orientation. But why would someone want to tell everyone they’re gay?” Nicholas bent down and placed his hand under her muzzle. Res’ eyes opened, showing two swirling orbs of blue.

“Why don’t you explain, Res?” he asked.

“Tell us why you lied to everyone you knew.” Res’ eyes started to flicker

“I did it for many reasons.” she replied in a robotic monotone voice.

“I did it for government benefits, because I was greedy. I did it to attract men, men love lesbians. I did it to keep my loved ones for seeing me as a slut.” Nicholas slowly circled Res .

“tut tut. Oh, Res. That wasn’t a nice thing to do, was it?” Res slowly shook her head. Nicholas stroked her hair.

“No, that wasn’t nice at all.” Nicholas spoke soothingly, as if he was talking to a baby.

“That’s okay though, I know how you can be forgiven.”

“tell me, master.” Res replied.

“you can submit your sinful mind. Give me control of it, I can take better care of it than you.” Nicholas placed his hand under the bottom of her muzzle and forced her to gaze into his eyes.

“master knows all....” she said as her eyes began to swirl.

“you are very attractive, Res. I’m not surprised you made it so far. But your old life is over.” Nicholas announced to her and the final reprogramming was completed. With a snap of his fingers, a black shadow sped into the room and sank under Res’ kneeling body. Res showed no resistance, as the shiny black shadow slinked up her body, enveloping her every curve and feature. Her tail quickly lashed before it was encased and frozen in place. Res closed her eyes as the suit washed over her face, leaving it featureless. By now the suit should have been done. But Nicholas wanted more. The suit began to sink into her vaginal lips, as well as her nostrils. Her muzzle was completely sealed off, and her ears started to lightly inflate two giant plugs that fitted over like flaps. Res made a mouse like squeak as a phallus shaped dong swelled into her ass until it reached her prostate, making it so that if she made any movement with her legs, the dong would slowly retreat and advance over it. The tight suit constricted until Res’ forearms started to bend into herself. Her arms sealed into two short sleeves, making her arms completely useless save crawling on her elbows. Res made another squeaking sound, a little louder and more urgent than before. Avis winced, oddly feeling some kind of sympathy for the poor girl. She looked over at Nicholas and saw his perverse smirk. He was enjoying it. He was enjoying it very much. Avis took a step forward.

“S-STOP! Please! She’s had enough!” Nicholas quickly turned to Avis, his smirk changed to an angry glare. Avis quieted, she really didn‘t want to anger her master, but nothing deserved a punishment like that. Avis could smell the sweat Nicholas was accumulating on his brow, drenched in confusion. Nicholas released her and walked toward Avis nonchalantly, but with a calm stare that frightened the lioness.

“what makes her so different from all of the others, hmm?” Nicholas got close to Avis ear. Avis’ breath quickened.

“I-I’ve never seen you do that to anyone, it’s- it’s cruel!” Avis kept her sight straight ahead, afraid to look at her master in the eyes.

“look at me in the eyes when I speak to you.” Nicholas affirmed. Avis couldn’t help it, her master ordered. Avis turned to look and was met by swirling lights. It wasn’t long before her eyes matched the patterns of the lights and her mind disappeared. She stood there blankly, no expression, no movement, she was a living mannequin. Nicholas turned to look at Res, who was still quite constricted.

“now that you mention it, she does look a bit uncomfortable.” Nicholas took a good look at Res, who was now wrestling with herself on the floor, her latex sex lips starting to leak. This was arousing her. Even though that Nicholas didn’t add any charms or enhancements to the suit yet, she was still turned on. Nicholas made one last twist of his hand, and Res tightened up with a tiny squeak, as immobile as a bar of steel.

“(sigh) great, now you’ve ruined the moment, happy Avis?” Nicholas looked back at his lioness, who still stood, her swirling eyes signifying how deep she was under. Nicholas waved his hand a light blue strip formed over Res’ tail. Res stood, her chest rising and falling quickly, she was panting inside. Nicholas looked back at Res, who was still like the other slaves: blind, deaf, mute, and completely open to commands.

“Res, tend to your duties, I shall call you when your owner shows up.” Nicholas commanded. Res bowed deeply and about faced, marching off toward the elevator. Nicholas turned back to Avis.

“are you going to prevent any more outbursts, lioness?” Nicholas asked mockingly

“yes master, you are infinitely wiser than I, it was not my place to disobey.” Avis answered back monotone. Nicholas pondered a few seconds, his index finger and thumb curled around his chin.

“Fair enough.” Avis saw the world return to her eyes, where was she a few seconds ago?

“What happened master?” she asked with a confused look.

“we were just about to send in Lex.” Nicholas made a sharp whistle, pretending as if nothing happened. Lex quickly entered the room with a happy expression. However, once he set eyes on Nicholas, he forced himself to bow deeply. Nicholas walked around Lex’s massive body, stroking his fingers over his collar.

“this collar... How did you get it to do such a thing?” Nicholas said as he admired the black collar.

“well, remember that stuff you gave me to put Lex under? Well, I mixed it with the latex and lined it within the collar, so that it would implant any predestined commands the latex already had in it.” Avis explained. Nicholas blinked.

“Astounding, in doing so, you’ve managed to not only completely destroy his intelligent reasoning, but you also took absolute control over his instincts. Basically, anything you command him to do will only feel natural to him. There isn’t any command you can’t give to him that he might try to resist or object to.” Nicholas slipped down near Lex’s collar, hiding his face from Avis. Nicholas stood back up after a few seconds.

“you have an excellent invention here, Avis. Well done.” Nicholas snapped his fingers, a puddle emerged into the room. Avis knew what was coming.

“master?” Avis interjected.

“yes?” Nicholas was inches away from making the gesture to have the latex cover Lex.

“if it would be okay. I’d like to have Lex come with me, the next time I go out.”

“what makes you think there might be a next time?” Lex asked.

“well, you did train me to use your magic.” Avis replied calmly. Nicholas chuckled.

“nothing ever gets by you does it?” Nicholas laughed. Avis cracked a smile, hoping master was okay with it.

“fine, he can stay as your pet. You might enjoy having the lug around almost as much as I enjoy your company” Nicholas waved his hand. Lex stood upright and at attention to allow the latex to rise up his chiseled build. Each nub and crack in his muscular body was hugged by a layer of black latex. The latex washed over his curled tail and hardened it into place. it eventually turned his body into a faceless shadow of what it was. The latex then began to constrict and sink into his fur, making it a tinge darker than it was before. Lex remained still, as his body adjusted to the new suit over his skin.

“Master?” Avis looked up at Nicholas.

“Is something on your mind?” He asked, slowly petting Lex’s head.

“um... I’m a little curious...” Avis’ tail twitched nervously. She grabbed her tail to keep it from moving about.

“do you... That is to say... Um.... Do you hate anthros?” she asked nervously. Nicholas looked at her in surprise.

“Do I, hate anthros?” Nicholas placed a hand on his chest. Avis nodded. Nicholas sighed and pulled up a chair to sit in. He waved his hand toward avis, gesturing her to come closer. Avis walked up and went to her knees, as if she was begging for food.

“I haven’t explained this to anyone, but because of... Your loyalty to me.. I’ll tell you.” Nicholas stroked his fingers across Avis’ face. She purred to the soothing scratch, her tail slinked up to her back.

“I don’t really hate anthros. It’s just something that I feel is necessary to fix. Think about this. You,” he pointed at Avis.

“Are the only species on your planet that is given the gift of intelligence. Your god, the one who created you, says that you are the only ones in the universe that were destined to have that intelligence, and all the planet‘s creatures you would have dominion over.” Avis nodded understandingly.

“now, life continues, your species grows and builds cities, countries. You’re at the pinnacle of your existence. And..” Nicholas paused for a moment, his fingers slowly bent, forming a fist.

“then, out of nowhere, another group of intelligent beings come into your life. Worse yet, this group looks, and at times acts like lesser creatures on your world. How would you feel if you had a pet, one you care for and train, to have him start competing with you in things he could never comprehend before, or worse, start ordering you around? Athletics, your senses, even things like art, literature, poetry.” Avis tilted her head away, pondering the thought.

“wouldn’t it feel like you’re being replaced? That your god just found a better way of doing things and that you were just practice?” Avis nodded, getting a little upset just thinking about it.

“that’s why I want to make things how they were. Teach the anthros how to live like their ancestors, as man’s best friend. I know it’s cliché, but you know what I mean.” Avis looked back up at Nicholas.

“then why do anthros have such a problem with serving?” she asked.

“oh, Avis. Not all of them want to be under the guiding hands of the humans. With some, free will is a difficult thing to give up once you have it. They want to do what they wish. They want to replace my kind. Is that right?” Nicholas explained.

“I guess not.” said Avis, a little dissatisfied with the answer.

“I‘m glad you understand.” Avis rested her head on Nicholas’ lap and gave a big sigh.

“yes master.” she said. Nicholas scratched the back of her ear lightly.

“thatta girl.” Avis’ ears perked and she looked up at Nicholas.

“Master? How do you ‘teach us how to live like our ancestors?’” Avis asked.

“well, it really depends on what you descended from.” he said. Avis leaned back on her heels, lifting her head from Nicholas’ lap.

“how do you mean?”

“well, you’re a lioness, correct?” he asked. Avis smirked at him. Of course she was.

“stupid question.” Nicholas smiled. Nicholas stood and walked toward the door. He clicked his tongue, causing Lex to stir from his bowing position. Lex quickly moved beside Nicholas and stood at attention. After a moment‘s pause, Lex’s eyesight trailed back down at Avis. he gave her a smile, and waged his tail. Nicholas looked up at Lex, who quickly stood back at attention. Avis gave a light chuckle.

such a silly boy.

“come with me, I want to show you something.” Nicholas started leaving the room. Avis quickly walked behind Lex and Nicholas. Nicholas approached a white door, which contrasted to the wooden finish the rooms and hallways were given. Nicholas pressed a few buttons on a panel to the side and the white door gave way to an elevator. The three walked inside, Avis took a glance at the elevator’s controls. The panel was covered in buttons with the names of different rooms. Avis’ mouth gaped slightly.

“don’t look so shocked, this place doesn’t have that many floors.” he smiled as he closed Avis’ mouth for her. Nicholas pressed the button marked “instinct development.” the elevator made a few beeps and started to move. Avis felt her weight shift several times before stopping at some point in the building, she figured it was two floors down, one floor right, and three floors up.

does that make sense? Nicholas walked out of the elevator, Lex and Avis quickly followed. The room was simple: completely white with a series of doors. Lex moved toward the door with the sign marked “mammalian.” the door swished open, Avis peered down the hall over Nicholas’ shoulder. The hallway was a pearly white, like the elevator door, and had a long line of doors. Each door had a word etched in a metal plate on the door. As she walked by, Avis read off a few.

Equine, Mephitae, Canine? Avis stopped at the canine door and leaned into it, causing the door to swish open. There was another hallway behind the door, this time the door had other words on it.

Doberman, Retriever, Husky? Nicholas noticed that Avis stopped and walked back toward her.

“noticed the canine room?” he said next to Avis’ ear. Avis made a small jump, a little surprised.

“oh, um.. What are these rooms?” she asked.

“these are instinct simulation rooms. These machines are designed to properly train their subject into accepting the lifestyle and the role of their ancestral counterparts. The actions of service and obedience in these simulations double as a catalyst to better accept the programming that is to come. Basically, these rooms are designed to make anthros easier to enslave. It’s designed by species, since no two anthro species are really similar.” Nicholas walked further in the “canine” hallway, Avis and Lex followed.

“there aren’t many anthros here yet, but if there was a simulation I would take pride and liking to would be the Dobermans: trained to be strong, loyal guards. But, let’s look at something we can use as an example. Lex hasn’t gone in yet, let‘s use him.” Avis and Lex screwed up their expressions.

Nicholas pressed a button near the door marked “husky” and stepped through. Avis stepped in and was astonished. One Husky was on a moving conveyer belt. The husky looked similar to Lex, but was a lighter blue. his coat wasn’t as thick and he wasn’t nearly as muscular as Lex was. The husky was wearing some peculiar helmet that encompassed his entire head. The helmet had two featureless spikes covering the ears and a single glass strip across the eyes that glowed a uniform red. The rest of the room was pretty nondescript, excluding two walls. One, which was to the front of the husky, showed a snowy landscape, and the occasional whip coming into view on the right side of the screen. The other wall, which was opposite the entrance, was a series of smaller screens that showed the output feed of the husky as well as his statues. Since there were many blank screens, Avis imagined that this was designed for high capacity.

“this room places huskies in a program that fortifies the one thing they were best designed for: transportation. The helmets force them into a state that makes them perform the motions and thought patterns, which copy into the subconscious. They’ll never remember doing this, but their subconscious will be tricked into viewing these ‘memories‘ as basic instinct.” Nicholas explained. Avis attention was diverted to a tiny whimper. She turned to see Lex, who had just spotted a black orb with a red dot staring right at him. He started to make steps to retreat out of the room. The machine made a few beeps and quickly reacted.

It all happened so fast. Robotic arms unfolded from the moderately high ceiling and snapped themselves onto Lex’s free limbs. Lex yelped as he saw another arm coming down with one of the helmets the other huskies were wearing. He attempted to struggle, giving it his all to break away. But once the helmet encompassed his head, it was hopeless. The black glass strip glowed a bright red, words could not expressed how overwhelmed Lex was with the hundreds of thousands of commands and programs pushing into his mind, as if thousands of years of meaningless trivia was shoved into his mind at an instant. Lex winced at the overwhelming amount of information entering his exhausted brain. It felt like white noise rushing into his thoughts, blocking out any commands his mind wanted his body to do. After a few seconds of struggling, Lex went limp. His mind shut down, overloaded by the massive amount of data he was forced to accept. The machine took advantage of this situation and started rewiring his mind for the program. The robot arms lifted his body effortlessly toward the simulator. The conveyer belt slowed and the other husky stopped moving. The machine lowered Lex onto the conveyer belt and hooked him up to the other husky through a multitude of wires. Lex tilted his head upward, as if he was a robot being activated. Another screen lit up to the middle far right, the top right corner saying “Lex” in bold red text. The conveyer belt started to move again, and Lex fell in unison with the rest of the pack without a hitch.

“he’ll only be here for a few hours. He won’t remember what happened here, and neither will his pack mates.” Nicholas said.

“I do have to warn you, though. Some of the machines here don’t just reprogram the species they’re assigned to. Sometimes, there’s a case where a cat may wander into a dog’s section, or a horse with a mouse’s, and end up acting as such. It can be quite entertaining sometimes. Have you ever seen a panther act like a robin?“ he laughed to himself, but quickly stopped after seeing Avis’ confused look.

“So be careful if you wander, I wouldn‘t want you to think like a dog or something.” Nicholas warned. He nodded his head toward the door, signaling Avis to follow him. The lioness started to leave the room but gave a quick double take back into the room to watch Lex march mindlessly in place toward the screen. She looked back and saw Nicholas rounding the corner into the main hallway.

Avis started to slow her walk, caught in an awe of simply being there. Nicholas distanced further away from her, and soon she was slowly wandering down the hall. Trying to absorb everything into her manipulated and exhausted mind.

strange, all of this time I served master, and I don’t remember ever coming here.

Soon, she heard footsteps approach her from behind. She didn’t care to look. Avis kept walking, until something bumped into her back. She swiveled around and made an annoyed growl. It was one of the slaves. Avis didn’t see that many anthros around, Master couldn’t risk having too many slaves around his home. Then again, she didn’t know how many anthros were serving Master anyway. The woman that was behind her quickly walked around, unphased by her minor detour. The woman was a rabbit, though none like she had ever seen before. Her shades of fur were colored (probably dyed) in peculiar choices of color. Her underbelly, inside arms, and her muzzle was a very light pinkish color, and the outside coat was pure white (as she could tell by the back of her unexposed ears. Like the rest she was clad in her latex suit, her short tail (which wasn’t a cottontail to her surprise) was striped a light blue. Rabbits were always a favorite among the humans, thanks to some certain magazine made a long time ago that made humans consider them to be created for sex, fur-lover or not. Avis looked at her back and noticed that her face wasn’t covered in the latex, only from her neck to her toes. Avis tilted her head to see the rabbit, who had just stopped her movement. The rabbit slowly turned, revealing her tightly compacted, yet well sized breasts that hugged to her body. The rabbit’s face, very quaint, yet expressionless. Her eyes were lightly unfocused and barely glazed, like how someone would look if she was staring off into space. The door opened and the rabbit walked in. Avis had to know, her curiosity got the best of her. The lioness cautiously peeked into the room.

Master told me to be careful, but I really want to see! Avis’ interest reasoned. She lightly took one step into the room. It was similar to Lex’s training room. Screens to the opposite side with a blank readout screen. The major difference between this room and Lex’s was that instead of a large screen and a treadmill, there were dozens of life sized (shudder) cages. No matter how obedient she was to Master, Avis still trembled at the mere sight of them. Everything about cages repulsed her, confinement, strict obedience through complete hatred and suffering. Not like master, master was good. Was he? The cages had pink velvet cushions on the bottom, possibly for whoever was confined inside. At one end was a giant water bottle, one you would see your pet hamster or...rabbit use. The unusual thing about the water bottles was that it contained about three gallons of a bright pink fluid. The oddly colored rabbit absentmindedly stared ahead. Unlike the others, her teeth didn’t stick out. The machine came down and clamped onto her body, which remained still upon the sudden firm grasping of her body. Then, something strange happened.

Instead of a visor coming down like Lex’s trainer, an odd looking object descended. It looked like a black bubble, one that was lightly translucent and would allow a vague vision of the captive’s face. The bubble was probably some kind of hard rubber, as when it slid over her head, the “bubble” part never touched her face. The domed helmet had a large hole at the end, which line up with the rabbit’s mouth perfectly. Two rubber sleeves slinked up and filled over the two twitching ears, making her head look like a blow up bunny of sorts. The machine lifted the rabbit into the air, a cage nearby opened up its top to allow the machine to lower it’s prisoner into her cage. Avis felt a sick feeling creep up the confines of her throat. She pivoted and quickly headed for the door. However, a large black orb with a red dot interrupted her path. The orb was connected to the machine, possibly scanning her. Avis gave a whimper of fear. Robotic arms descended once again, this time surrounding the lioness. Avis froze, trying to think on how to escape. If she could duck under the eye, she’d be home free. It was a slim chance, but Avis took it. She started her dive toward the machine’s eye. It quickly reacted by thrusting a metal arm to her neck. The force of the metal arm on her neck threw her off her feet and into the air, with it still snug on her neck. The other arms took advantage of this and took a grasp on her free appendages. The machine straightened her out, her tail the only part of her that wasn’t restrained the menacing black orb looked over her again, taking a further examination.

Avis panted quickly, her heart starting to race.

no. Please, I’m not a rabbit, PLEASE! the machine’s black orb moved back. Another arm, holding some kind of needle lowered behind avis’ vision. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her tail, followed by complete numbness, as if her tail had been paralyzed. The robot arm then proceeded to move the now stiff tail around her torso. The tail clinged to her body as if it were a poseable arm from a doll. With her long tail paralyzed and coiled around her waist, the machine lowered a pair of clear panties, with a large fur tuft in the backside. Fashioned to look like a rabbit’s tail. The machine was going to program her! Oh, why didn’t she just listen to her master? Why couldn’t she have just let him think for her? Now she was going to be trained to think like a little sex bunny. She looked upward and saw the mask descending down on her face.

“Help! Someone, anyone! Help!” her pleas to the machine were useless, as it continued its duty of claiming the lioness. The mask brought her an odd sensation. It felt like it clung onto her skin (as it did on her neck), but it didn’t feel like it was touching her at all, like a pocket of air caught around her face. Avis tried to yell again, which was silenced by the robotic arms stretching some kind of rubber mouthpiece from the mask into her teeth. The rubber made her sharp fangs completely useless, unable to do nothing more than suck from her mouth. She felt her long ears (I don’t have long ears!) into two rubber sleeves, only to receive the same treatment her face had gotten. The last thing she remembered was a bunch of meaningless facts, commands, and computer orders shoving into her mind. All went black..

Avis slowly stirred from her tiny straw bed, she was in a large cage on the countertop of a bedroom. She didn’t mind, as her owner wouldn’t want her running around the house. She looked back and twitched her little tuft of a tail. Avis turned back and hopped over to her water bowl. There she saw her tan bunny face looking back at her. Her floppy ears perked up. Avis looked over and saw her water bottle. She was very hungry. It only felt natural to hop over to the water bottle and take a drink. Why not? She was a rabbit. She stuck her mouth over the opening, her teeth felt a little big for a rabbit’s mouth, oh well. Avis started sucking on the water bottle, eagerly accepting the “water” that flowed down her dry throat. It was strange, the water seemed very thick as it coursed through her mouth and down her inner walls. It was probably just because of her size, every thing was so much bigger than she, no wonder she was so insignificant. As she kept drinking and drinking, she felt the world around her speed by, everything becoming no more than a blur in the house. Her owner would run in, sleep, move to the desk and leave in a matter of seconds. But Avis didn’t care, she was just a little bunny who shouldn’t be concerned with the outside world. Her water bottle was almost empty, and she knew that once she finished, her owners would be very happy of how good their little bunny was.

She was almost to the last drop, when she felt herself pulled away from the cage, she reached out with her bunny paw toward the water bottle. she needed to finish! She just needed to! She felt herself pass through the bars of the cage and out through the window of the bedroom. All of a sudden, the view of her owner’s house was split in two by a huge metal knife. The knife sliced down her vision, and her helmet was ripped off her face. Avis realized she was laying on the floor of the training room, Nicholas was towering over her on one knee. Closing up the knife he’d just use to free Avis from her program.

“what were you thinking?! I told you how dangerous this place was” he scolded. The first few moments outside of her cage were very frightening. She was very fearful at first, but the memories slowly came back, up to the point where she was masked by the machine.

“what happened?” she said groggily, she stuck her fingers into her mouth and pulled out the rubber piece that was fastened to her fangs.

“the machine, it tried to program you to think you were a bunny.”

“my mouth, why does it taste so bad?” Avis tried to spit, it felt like plastic molding coated her mouth. The kind orthodontists use when they want to get a copy of your teeth to make a retainer.

“it was feeding you a special fluid I use on the trainees. At least a little bit of it is used in every program, but the rabbit’s program is one of the hardest to enforce. If you finished your dosage, it would have been impossible to get the programming out of your head.” Avis shuddered just think about living as a sex bunny. There was no redeeming part of it to her.

“You might find yourself feeling different for a while, be glad you weren‘t on there for long, or the effects would have been permanent.” he added. Avis looked down at herself, her hands and knees still had a little bit of straw and wood chips stuck to them. She lightly brushed them off. She looked down her torso and saw her long, soft tail still tightly wrapped around her in a death grip. She tried to pull on it, but she couldn’t get it to budge.

“here, I‘ll do it.” Nicholas moved behind her and made a few tugs. She felt the force of the tug, but she didn’t feel him lay a finger on her. She looked behind her and saw that Nicholas had posed her tail to point straight up, only to flop down in the last few feet, just as it reached the height of the back of her head. She still couldn’t feel her tail, but as she peered over her shoulder, she saw the little fake rabbit’s tail that the machine had put on her. Her nose twitched, she suddenly caught a whiff of something absolutely delicious. She quickly walked around, and her nose followed the scent. Avis salivated at the sight: cabbage, carrots, radishes, vegetables! Oh how she longed for a taste. The food was in a large trough, placed and ready to be distributed to the other cages, She didn’t hesitate and rushed over to stuff her face. Nicholas rushed over and pulled her away from the trough, he took some water from a fountain nearby and splashed it into her face. Avis’ eyelids flickered, as if waking from a dream. Nicholas screwed up his expression, crossing his arms at the confused lioness, waiting for the moment. She looked at him puzzled, and slowly looked over his shoulder, seeing the half eaten cabbages and carrots. She looked down at her muzzle, and pulled out a little shred of lettuce that was stuck in her teeth.

“oh god!” she gagged, spitting as much as she could. She hated vegetables, even as a kid. It wasn’t just because of her being a lioness, but the taste was just awful to her.

“what‘s happening to me?!” she exclaimed.

“relax, you just ate a few plants.” Nicholas stayed firm. Avis paced around the room frantically, her hand pressed to her forehead.

“I-I-I just can’t think straight! Every time I’m here, something happens that just rattles everything I’ve always accepted. Why was I so fine with all of this for my entire life? Why am I doubting and questioning now?!” Avis sounded more and more distressed with each passing word.

“shhhhh.” Nicholas moved closer to her, taking a light hold of his hands.

“it’s okay my pet,” Nicholas said soothingly. Avis’ resolve started to dim, feeling quite relaxed just by the sound of his voice.

“you’re going through some hard times. Many recruiters go through this, it’s perfectly normal. Let me help you. I’ll take away the stress and the doubt in your mind.” he took her head and slowly put it against his chest. Avis leaned into Nicholas, her worry and concern starting to become secondary. she couldn’t help but coo to his tender touch, instantly melting into his arms.

“come, I’ll help you out with you little problem.” Avis purred in his arms, completely molding to his body. Before she could realize it, she was in his power. Nicholas stood and walked over to a panel near the door avis hadn’t noticed. Avis slowly stood and let her arms fall to her side, waiting for Nicholas to return. The human pressed a few buttons on the panel and pulled out a band of leather from the dispenser. He came back to avis, who was still patiently waiting for him.

“this is so you won’t wander off again. I know you don’t like leashes, but this is for your own good.”

“yes, master. I understand.” Avis was all too ready to get her problem fixed. Nicholas lightly latched the leash to a thin strip of her suit around her neck. Nicholas gave her a light tug, forcing her to walk forward. Avis didn’t fight the leash, she simply let it control her muscles, to do what they needed to do in order to follow Nicholas. It was a surprise that Avis found it was just like any ordinary leash. He might not be aware, but Avis knew how much he cared for her. She might even be able to say that she’s his favorite.

Nicholas led Avis through the winding hallways of the training rooms, Avis happily trailed behind. She ignored the scores of doors that passed by, marking every species that had an anthro counterpart, and some that she would have only believed to be a myth to exist. But she didn’t care, master was going to help her. Nicholas tugged Avis through the complex for quite some time, until he stopped at a small, white door. He pushed the door open. A large canine of sorts stood behind a red velvet recliner, as if expecting them. The canine, from what was seen, had a large tail, possibly very wide, but restricted by the suit. His legs, unlike the norm, were typical of a human’s, but with claws at the end of each toe. His ears were small, and flopped over a tiny bit. At the end of his large tail was a yellow stripe, marking that he was a seasoned slave.

“slave.” Nicholas addressed them. The canine clicked his feet together and tilted his head upward, arms falling to his sides.

“our recruiter here is feeling confused, hook up the machine.” the canine quickly nodded and began to work. Nicholas undid the leash attached to Avis’ collar to allow the canine to lift up the lioness with ease. The canine eased Avis into the recliner. It felt so comfortable. The velvet literally conforming to every contour of her body, giving Avis the best sitting of her life. She purred and slowly dug her shoulders into the chair, forcing the recliner to accept her faster. The canine placed bucklers made of the same material over her wrists and ankles, which would have kept her in the chair, if she didn’t want to. He moved to a pedestal with a set of controls upon it and pressed some buttons on the panel without even looking down at it, either completely devoid of any real control, or trained to the point where he memorized the controls. He pressed a button on the panel. A small portion of the ceiling opened up, a glass orb emerged from the hole. The orb pulsed some kind of electricity, and even in her dulled state, Avis could sense the presence of its magic imbued within.

“this machine will help you with your recurring spells of...confusion. I only use this for extreme cases such as this, as the effects are quite permanent. After this session you shouldn’t have any more problems with your mind for quite some time.” Nicholas smiled in a classic evil manner. Avis just nodded, as if barely hearing it. Nicholas snapped his fingers, and the tiger absentmindedly pulled down on a lever on the panel. The glass orb began to emanate colorful waves of light. The time it took for Avis to be entranced by the orb was almost instantaneous. The machine could have turned her mind into mush if put at the right setting.

She was feeling odd, as if the orb was pulling her spirit toward her, she was so entranced that her body seemed to melt completely away, as her mind was preparing to be hollowed out for whatever programming her master would wish for her to take. The machine was built very well, it was designed to literally rip one’s soul out and manipulate it’s inner workings while the subliminal programming of the lights would irradiate some areas and change others, turning the subject pliable and easy to manage. It was probably used on some males, as most of them act like mindless robots. It would all be over soon. Suddenly, there was a siren, not loud enough to take Avis’ attention off the orb but loud enough for everyone to hear. A yellow light spun behind glass attached to the wall, the trail painting the wall a dim shade of yellow.

“What? What happened?” Nicholas looked around. A screen lit up inside the wall, it was always there but made to disguise itself as the wall when not used.

“master.” a woman appeared on the screen, but this one looked human! Nearly every feature about her was flawless. Her face was full and seamless, save for three freckles on each side of the upper lip. Her hair was tied to appear as if it were short, but flowing back into itself, the rest of her hair tied closely to her skull and hidden by several layers of light brown head hair. A light blue under shirt contrasted with her plain gray vest. It was a typical business suit, something you would wear in an office.

“A human is here to speak with you, something about picking someone up.” she said in a level calm tone.

“Michael? I told him that I would send Res to him! Oh well.” Nicholas snapped his fingers and the canine pushed the lever back into the off position. The orb dimmed as well as Avis’ fascinated eyes, as both slipped back into their original states. Avis’ eyes fluttered as if waking up from a deep sleep. The Canine swiftly moved to detach her from the chair and stood back at attention before she even made the attempt. Nicholas moved close to her, probably to make sure he was the first she would see.

“Master? What happened?” Avis asked, putting her hand over the bright light on the ceiling to shield her eyes.

“I’ll explain later, right now, I need you to come with me.” Nicholas gripped Avis’ arm tightly and pulled her from the chair. He sped out the door and down the hallway, Avis in tow.

“What was I doing?” Avis said, still dazed from the machine’s abrupt stop.

“I was trying to fix your stress problem, but I can’t let Michael wait up there and let him find something I really don’t want him to see.” Nicholas spoke quickly, but not so much as to confuse Avis. They rounded a corner and entered an elevator. Nicholas quickly pressed several buttons and activated the machine to speed off.

“However, if I just left you on the machine, it would have destroyed your mind as well as the operators’ by the time I would get back. I need you to come with me so you won’t wander off anywhere in your suggestible state, you could end up in the rabbit simulator again, or worse!” He exclaimed. Nicholas took a step back to look at Avis’ attire. He placed his fist under his chin and thought. He swiveled back to the controls and pressed another button. Nicholas turned back to Avis.

“when we get up there, there should be some clothes for you. Try to act normal.” he explained

“yes, master—”

“NO! no. None of that. You address me as ‘sir’ or ‘Nicholas‘, understand?”

“yes, mast- I mean, yes, sir.” Avis bowed quickly. The elevator doors swished open and Nicholas quickly sped out toward the foyer. Avis looked to the side and saw a pair of blue jeans nicely placed on a small table to her right as she left. Nicholas grabbed another set of clothes to his left, obviously set aside for him. He quickly shrugged himself out of his robe and slipped on the loose clothing, Avis did the same with hers. She wasn’t worried if she would feel uncomfortable in them, but they felt rather snug. Avis liked that.

Nicholas opened the double doors to the foyer with open arms.

“ah! My good friend! It’s good to see you!” he moved to shake his hand.

“good to see you too, old friend.” Michael nodded.

“How come you came here? I said I’d bring her over to your place.”

“Well, I haven’t been to your new place and wanted to see how it turned out.” Michael took a moment to look around. He nodded in approval.

“This is marvelous! What do you do to get an amazing house like this?” Michael asked. Nicholas chuckled, and placed his hand over the back of his head.

“well, after dad died, he gave me the company in his will, so I can afford some of the things I wanted a while’s back.”

“oh yeah, I’m sorry about what happened. That was four years ago, right?”

“five, actually.” Nicholas cleared his throat.

“what was your company again? Dynatek something?”

“it’s called Dynamix tech.”

“oh, right, the advanced weapons company. Does the government still have you under contract?”

“no, they hired a cheaper company. I don’t really care, gives me time to venture on...other things.” Nicholas trailed off for a moment, his coasted to some nonexistent person to Michael‘s right. Avis began to come to from her daze.

“but enough of this, I’ll go get Res, Avis will keep you company. Avis!” he called. Avis emerged from the corner reluctantly. Nicholas walked toward the lioness. Before Avis could advance, Nicholas stopped her by softly placing his hand on her shoulder.

“keep him comfortable, he’s very shy. I‘ll try and get him out of here as fast as I can.” he whispered. Avis nodded, and continued into the room. She walked toward Michael, who looked like he was juggling something with his hand. From what she saw, Michael was a little shorter than Nicholas, about Avis’ height. He was also very fit for his age. Yet a bit skinny for a typical human. Avis cleared her throat, Michael jumped slightly, a blue orb fell from his hand and hit the floor like a water balloon, the puddle evaporated very quickly. He quickly turned and fixed his glasses. He was....Very handsome.

Not like Nicholas, but still. his hair was a light brown and parted in the middle, which gave him a scholarly look. His eyes were a very pale hazel, which seemed to glimmer in the light when looking the right way. The reflection of the lights bounced off his glasses, which covered a small line in each eye. His face was almost child-like, as if his head hadn’t fully grown into the body he was gifted with, but it didn’t look unnatural. In fact, it meshed quite well with his other features.

“oh, you startled me. I’m terribly sorry, miss.” he started to apologize nervously.

“what was that? What were you holding?” Avis asked curiously. Her tail curled up like a large spring.

“I...It’s—....I wasn’t holding anything, I was juggling some water.” he collected himself.

“oh, Magic right?” Avis nodded

“something like that. Care for me to explain?”

“don’t worry about it, you’re Michael, right?” Avis smiled, which made Michael step back a bit when her fangs were revealed. She quickly retracted her smile, she was scaring him.

He seems really nervous now that Master’s gone.

“I...yes...yes, I’m Michael. Pleasure to meet you.” he held out his hand. He was practically sweating anxiety from his pores, Avis was almost repulsed by it. She scrunched her nose up. Avis accepted Michael’s hand and shook it politely.

“how come you’re so scared?” she asked, tilting her head to one side curiously.

“What? I’m not scared, I’m just...uncomfortable in a setting such as this.”

“And what kind of setting is this?” she slowly brought her hand back to her hip.

“well...I’ve never been here before. I don’t know what to expect. And, no offense, I’m not particularly comfortable around Anthros. Old demons with my childhood.” Michael replied.

“well, don’t worry about me, I don’t bite.” Avis smiled, this time keeping her mouth closed. Michael chuckled under his breath.

“My name’s Avis.” she said, mocking an elegant bow.

“are you Nicholas’ girlfriend?”

“No, I’m his sl—” Avis bit her tongue. Michael was already nervous about her being an anthro, who knows how he’ll react to a slave.

“his slll...” Michael gave Avis a suspicious look, and tried to get her to complete her sentence.

“His....sl...eep doctor! Right! I’m his sleep doctor, Nicholas has been having trouble getting to sleep lately, so he hired me to use some new methods on him. It’s great because I get to live in his big house for a while.” Avis smiled nervously.

“so how long have you been his...sleep doctor?” Michael asked without batting an eye.

He bought it?

“err. About a few weeks or so, just until he can sleep on his own.” she replied hesitantly.

“what do you to get him to sleep, medication?”

“um, no. Sometimes I use hypnosis.”

“hypnosis?”

“yeah, to get him into a trance. People get good sleep while they’re in trance.”

“really?”

Meanwhile...

Nicholas rushed down the hallway and back down the elevator. He rapidly pressed a few buttons on the console and caused it to speed off. He flipped a switch just below a speaker, a red light lit up.

“Raimi?” Nicholas said to the speaker.

“yes master?” it replied.

“where is Res?” he asked.

“Who?”

“The new silver wolf, the one we got last night.” Nicholas was getting impatient, every second Michael was here was another risk that he would find out about his ventures prematurely.

“She’s in the programming room.”

“I need her right now, send her to the elevator, and be quick about it.” Nicholas slowed his pace, it really wasn’t that big of a deal.

“right away master.” the voice replied promptly. By the time Nicholas arrived to the bottom floor, Raimi was already standing at the door, Res’ leash in hand.

“she’s still a little disoriented, but I put her in the attire you asked me to.” Raimi bowed deeply.

“Thank you Raimi. Before you go, I need to tell you something.” Res inadvertently walked into the elevator as the leash exchanged hands. Raimi turned back to Nicholas.

“Avis is going to need you for her next task. She won’t be able to do it alone, at least not in her position.” Nicholas took firm grip of the leash

“her... position master?” it was hard to see what she was expressing through her mask.

“I’ll explain later.” Nicholas closed the elevator and got to work on Res, making sure that her collar won’t be noticed by Michael unless he was really looking.

“So, you taught Nicholas magic?” Avis asked, leaning forward slightly with her tail pointed up, eyes trained on Michael’s fascinating story.

“well, I only taught him my magic. You see when I manipulate elements, I don’t really command it to do anything.” an orb of water seemed to condense out of the thin air around his palm. He playfully flicked his fingers through it, turning the orb of water into several large droplets.

“I kind of ask the element in return for my gratitude. It’s not like asking a person, but it’s more complicated than that. That’s why it is very hard to master my school.” Michael snapped his fingers, the droplets vanished as if it was an illusion.

“and what school is that?” Avis asked.

“The school of mutual manipulation.” Nicholas replied, who had recently entered the room with a new fully trained Res.

“I take it you two don’t need introductions.” Nicholas stepped aside to let the two’s eyes lock.

“yes...we’ve met.” Michael said with a little anxiety.

“hello, sir! I’m looking forward to work for you!” Res said with an eerie cheerfulness. That cheerful smile and optimistic disposition shot a shiver down Avis’ spine.

why do I feel like this isn’t how she usually acts?

“I hope you’ll come to forgive me, Res. I wasn’t interested in anthros back then, and I’m still not. Are you sure you’ll be okay with working for me?” Michael started to plea.

“it’s no problem, sir. I shouldn’t have been so forward with you. We anthros have a tendency to step out of line when we’re not too careful.” Res smiled, making sure only her two front fangs stood out, making her look like a cute little pup.

“Okay, so long as you don’t have a problem with it.” Michael turned to Nicholas.

“We should get going, I’m sure you and Avis have some important things to do.” Michael tilted his head toward Avis, who responded with a light expression of confusion.

“okay, well we do have some work that needs to be done.” Nicholas held out his hand. Michael clasped his right hand with Nicholas’.

“I hope you find it easier to sleep.” Michael smirked. Nicholas looked back with squinted eyes, and shifted his vision over to Avis. Avis mouthed some words and pointed at Michael, who quickly returned to her normal stance when Michael turned around.

“Bye, Michael.” Nicholas waved as Michael walked out the door with his new worker.

As soon as Michael was gone, Nicholas moved close to Avis.

“what did you tell him?” he sounded as if he was starting to get angry.

“nothing master! I only told him that I was your sleep doctor.” Avis shrank.

“good, we don’t want to give anything away to him. He might not be interested with anthros, but he’s sure as hell not ready to treat them as they should be.” Nicholas turned around and started to walk back to the elevator. Avis quickly followed and put her hands on his shoulders to stop him.

“Master?” Nicholas turned his head to get one eye on Avis.

“You were really nervous, Master.” Avis’ slender, strong fingers began to sink themselves into Nicholas shoulders, lifting and pushing back down, giving his muscles a good stretching. He hummed in delight.

“are you sure there isn’t anything I can do to make it better?” Nicholas could feel her warm breath on his left ear. She was panting, probably a little faster than lionesses do. He shuddered. Avis lowered her tail and rounded between both of their legs, resting the tip right on the bulge in her master’s pants. Nicholas didn’t notice until it was too late, as Avis distracted him with her teeth, lightly nibbling the tip of his ear lobe.

“Please.... serve me.” the words barely came to Nicholas, he really needed this right now.

“hmmm, whatever you say master.” Avis smiled, slowly coming around. Her tail left his crotch and found itself there again, slowly rubbing up and down, coaxing him to unzip his pants. Avis inched closer, her breath panting a little faster than before. To Nicholas’ surprise, Avis fore and hind arms were pinned together, leaving her paws limp. The programming was still etched in her mind, if only on a small scale. Avis’ breasts lightly pressed on Nicholas’ chest plate. He took one hand to her breast and squeezed it, pulling away at the pinnacle of pressure and quickly letting it go. Avis, with one hand around his back and the other near her pants, unzipped her prison and tossed it away with her leg. Nicholas was getting harder by the second he slipped his free hand down under her breasts, each click of the zipper added to the anticipation Avis already had. She couldn’t wait. With about 1/3 of the zipper undone, Avis tail quickly shoved itself in the opening, wrapping snuggly around his balls. Each tiny hair tickled agonizingly as she slowly tightened and loosed her prehensile tail. He loved every second of it. Nicholas opened his mouth with a smile. Avis, with half-slitted eyes, purred lightly from her throat as her mouth slowly moved itself to his. She teased by lightly licking his lips, then the tip of his tongue. Nicholas didn’t wait and shoved his tongue into her mouth, just so she could wrap around it tenderly. Avis felt her pussy was starting to drip. Was she that turned on? Avis slowly pulled back from the kiss, so she could move down his neck. Avis connected to his neck with her lips. Then, as lightly as she could, she nipped him, only so she could suck on his neck while rubbing with her wet tongue. It felt amazing, which surprised Nicholas.

Nicholas took the time with his free hand to pull down his pants. He couldn’t see, but Avis‘ tail gained a bond with his balls, so in love with them that it refused to let go. Nicholas didn’t mind, and neither did his cock, which was already leaking precum.

“please master?“ Avis muttered under her breath as she brushed her head up the side of Nicholas‘ face. He nodded halfheartedly, more concerned with kissing her soft fur as she rose. Avis positioned herself and eased Nicholas’ slick cock into her inner walls. Nicholas’ member was lightly tickled by Avis’ tail every time he moved out so he could thrust back in. All it did was anticipate the wonderful warmness of Avis’ cradle eagerly waiting for him. Avis started to back up, Nicholas kept himself close. She wanted to find something soft to lie down on. Unfortunately, she couldn’t get more than three feet until she fell onto the cold marble with Nicholas still inside her. The wind escaped her for a moment, and looked at Nicholas embarrassed. He didn’t care. He just chuckled and kept kissing Avis‘ soft neck. Nicholas took hold and lightly squeezed her breasts, while Avis gyrated her hips into the submerged cock, hoping to shove it deeper than it should. Avis mewled happily as Nicholas made a light groan, both exploded in pleasure, Nicholas unloaded his warm white fluid, while Avis eagerly accepted. They separated and lied next to each other on the cold floor. Nicholas’ nipples tensed from the sudden change from Avis’ heat to the floor’s shivering cold. He looked over to Avis, her beautiful breasts rose and fell, gradually slowing its pace until she was back to normal.

Nicholas sat up, his cock a bit sore and still retracting.

“Thank you Avis, I guess I needed that more than I thought.” Nicholas panted. Avis looked up and chuckled.

“Anything for you, Master.” Nicholas stood up and walked to get his pants. He lifted up the clean set of clothes and threw Avis hers. Nicholas cleared his throat.

“Now that that’s out of the way, You’re going to get another task to do, this is going to be really important, and my operation could depend on its success. I’ll let you have the rest of the day to yourself, we’ll deal with this tomorrow.” Nicholas walked toward the glass elevator, Avis slowly stood and threw on her pants as she walked. She entered into the elevator and let Nicholas take her back to her room. As Avis walked out of the elevator, she tilted her head to catch Nicholas with one of her eyes.

“Until morning, love.” Avis smiled.