The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lioness and the Human

sorry for taking so long, this was one of the harder chapters to get down on paper. Once again, I have to thank everyone saying good things about my little story of mine, especially Zelinko Kitsune, Lordgriffin, and robotunit8. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I would love to hear from you if you have anything to say. Oh, yeah. ALERT! Badness ahead! Cease and desist if you know what is good for you! I’m serious, this will destroy your hope and respect for humanity because of the naughtiness. For the love of all that is holy, if you are underage, do something safer, like throwing rocks at each other!

Part 5: Extension

Nicholas fluttered his eyes open and his senses were greeted with the darkness of gray. He looked down his body and saw that he had been stripped bare and bound to a stone slab. He took a moment to check the strength of the metal shackles on his wrists and ankles. He attempted to summon some magic, but he couldn’t do anything more than a dim glow from his hands. No, he wasn’t going to escape. He attempted to look around what limited vision he had. Unfortunately, for him, he could only see silhouettes of wedged heads with pointed ears thanks to the bright lamp pointing directly at his face.

Anthro, all around Me. Nicholas could hear his heart beating, a tinge quicker than usual from his predicament, but he didn’t scare easily anyway.

Since he couldn’t really do anything else, he decided to try to speak with his mysterious captors.

“Is anyone there?” he called out; his voice seemed to trail off for a lifetime. Nicholas assumed that he was in some sort of dungeon. Suddenly, a voice clear as day came to him.

“Yes ‘master?’” the voice said mockingly. A silhouette descended from the crowd of shadows and sat beside his bound body. His vision slowly trailed. One of his suits covered the anthro. Wide hips, long prehensile tail. Nicholas moved upward. Large full breasts pressed up against her body, the suit leaving them uncharacteristically firm and “afloat”. Nevertheless, it was her face that made his heart get caught in his throat: A beautiful lioness, with those captivating silver eyes. Avis.

“Avis? What is the meaning of this?! I demand you release me!” Nicholas exclaimed.

“You have sinned, Nicholas, against an entire race.” The silhouettes began to clamor in anger, yelling accusations and slander at the bound and helpless human.

“You would make us pets, devolve us, reduce the gift we have been given to nothing by turning us into your slaves.” Avis sounded as if she had prepared a speech, the crowd affirming with her statements.

“No amount of punishment will ever suffice for this kind of act against our people. But there is only one that will at least sate us.” Avis stroked two of her fingers through Nicholas’ hair. He glared back at her with a furious stare and shook his head out of her hand.

“You are punishing me?! You are a slave! When I get out of this, I’ll make sure you all get what you deserve!” Nicholas screamed.

“But ‘master’, we’re trying to give you what you deserve.” the last two words of Avis’ sentence lashed out at Nicholas, the malice of it almost made him doubt his confidence.

“You are going to see what it’s like, to be treated as a pet.” Avis sneered as she stood back up.

“You mean—” Nicholas felt his heartbeat quicken. Anything but that.

“That’s right; you should start feeling it soon.” Avis laughed and pointed at Nicholas’ feet. It was indeed what he had feared; his bare feet had already formed into paws. He felt strange as the new tiny hairs on his body sprouted from his skin and covered it in a coarse layer of pearly white. His member sank into himself and was covered in a furry sheath. It was horrifying as he heard his bones painlessly shift into new positions. The coat reached his neck, and he already saw his nose start to stick out and change to a black and wet stub at the end of his muzzle (!). He could sense his hearing change, noticing every echo bouncing in the dungeon almost too well. Avis giggled the crowd around him cheered.

“Now you’re one of us.” Avis was handed a small mirror. She placed it in front of Nicholas’ face. It wasn’t him, it was a white wolf. His golden hair was longer, and served as a white mane instead of a simple patch of hair. His blue eyes were left untouched, but that still didn’t explain the pure blue orb that reflected behind his pupils. His mouth was now a muzzled row of sharp teeth, his original dentures transformed into something more practical. It was true, he was one of them!

“NOOO!” Nicholas quickly shot up from his bed, covered in a cold sweat. A nightmare, it was only a nightmare. Nicholas had to be sure. He quickly undid his covers and saw his lightly tanned, fur-free skin. It was just a nightmare. Nicholas sighed and fell back onto his soft bed. A little relieved that none of it was real, but still a bit frightened that he experienced it nonetheless. Nicholas took his time to recollect himself and sat back up. He leaned to his right and pressed a button on the wall. The speaker next to it clicked.

“Yes master?” a voice said.

“I...I’m having trouble sleeping again, could you schedule Tiffany to come up some time today?”

“Of course master, anything else?” the voice asked

“Yes, call Lex, Raimi, and Avis to the main observation room. I plan to speak with them.”

“Of course, master.” the speaker was just about to click off until Nicholas interjected.

“Before you go,”

“Yes, master?”

“...Where is Avis right now?”

“She’s in Recruiter suite 7H, sleeping with Lex.” Nicholas looked away from the speaker and put his hand to his chin.

“Thank you.”

Meanwhile, Avis was back in her room, sleeping soundly. Cuddled next to her favorite toy, Lex, who was curled up in a ball at her side. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, to be greeted by the face of her sleeping blue pet. She scratched his ear with one of her fingers. Lex gave a pleased moan and smiled, digging his muzzle into Avis’ warm arms. He was still sound asleep. His ears perked up to the sound of a beep coming from his collar. Lex’s eyes seemed to snap open, and the peacefulness of his sleep was gone, replaced by obedience once again. He brought his arm over his head and stretched with a yawn, his tongue reached out of his maw. He slipped out of the bed and turned to look at Avis. Lex smiled, but this time it seemed like there was something more behind it, she couldn’t put her finger on it. Lex moved toward the door, his tail wagged with each step.

well, he’s in a good mood. Avis threw off her covers, not surprised that she was still in her suit. She was getting used to the idea that it was just as much a part of her as her velvet fur. She rubbed her fingers across her thighs as she stood from her bed. It was still a miracle to her that the rubbery suit felt silkier than her own fur. She felt comfortable leaving her arms at her side. Avis looked up toward the door, Lex had already left. Avis casually moved to the door, she wasn’t in a hurry this time. Avis lightly whipped her tail as she walked in a hope to get some of the kinks out of it from last night’s sleep.

Avis walked for a few minutes, giving time for her to admire some of her Master’s amazing scenery. It was still as breathtaking as always. She caught eye of Lex’s tail just rounding the corner at the end of the hall. Avis walked over and went through the motions of going up the elevator and walking over to Nicholas’ observation room. She opened the door and peeked in. Nicholas wasn’t there. In his place were two bodies kneeling before an empty desk. Avis instantly recognized the large, muscled body to the right as Lex, since his curled tail was a dead giveaway. To the left, the silver suit coating the large tail reflected the dim light in the room into avis’ eyes.

Raimi... Avis thought. Avis walked over to the gap between Lex and Raimi and slowly went down to her knees. She looked over to either side and saw that Lex has his eyes closed while Raimi’s eyes were still covered by the latex suit.

what’s she doing here anyway? Avis quickly forgot about the question and faced forward, keeping her eyes closed. Instead of her mind wandering off during her meditation, she managed to keep it quite clear and empty. A wave of cool rushed through her body, it was so soothing. She had never thought how wonderful it felt to stop worrying and thinking of the world around her and just relax, without Master’s assistance. It was much easier to her since she could concentrate on Lex and Raimi’s unified breathing. Avis joined in on their rhythm and she was fully at peace. She didn’t even notice her tail start to rise, or even the clatter of the doors opening behind her. Nicholas walked around the three without even disrupting their concentration and moved behind the desk. The air escaping from the cushion of his seat gave a hiss; the three slaves were so in tune with their surroundings that their exhale matched the timing of the cushion. Nicholas raised an eyebrow, but quickly dismissed it.

“pets.” he said. The three raised their heads, Lex and Avis opened their eyes, the glaze over them slowly faded.

“Yes master?” Avis and Raimi chimed happily, if not a little dazed.

“I’m going to send you outside again. What I’m going to ask you to do will be too hard for one of you to succeed alone.” Avis’ ears perked up, ready to listen.

“There is a place where all of the Anthros go to socialize, it’s the most popular anthro club in the entire state, and we are going to take it over.” Avis broke the rhythmic breathing of her mates and slightly gasped to herself, her tail twitched to the left and back.

More slaves! I can’t wait! Nicholas focused on Avis, her little hiccup more than noticeable.

“I must warn you though; the news has been concerned with all of the “disappearances” of some of the missing Anthros. Avis has already been seen outside, and Lex is... Well, much more different looking than before, so you two are safe.” he turned to Raimi.

“But you have the danger of someone noticing you, so we’ll have to change your look so no one will recognize you.” Nicholas waved his hand in front of Raimi’s face. She gasped deeply as the suit on her body contracted. The latex/rubber began to clump on the back of her head and fall in thick strands, eventually clumping together to form “hair” of some kind. The silver on her body sank into her fur, leaving the patches that should have been black a very light gray. Her fur was shinier than it should have been, but no one would really notice. The clump of material that formed atop and on the back of her head faded and began to look indistinguishable to real hair, save the silver coloring. The clump thinned out and looked as if Raimi spent half of her life dedicated to treating her beautiful, silky hair. Raimi slowly opened her eyes, not as startled as last time, but even the dim light was a little overwhelming for her useless sight. Avis had never noticed Raimi’s eyes, probably since she never really saw them. They were a very light yellow, unlike anything she had ever seen before in a non-feline.

she must have some kind of descent from my lineage. Raimi bowed deeper, her face nearly touching the floor.

“Thank you master.” she said humbly. Nicholas walked up to her and place his hands under her chin, guiding her up to look at him. She closed her eyes and rubbed her face into her palms with a smile. She loved how a human touched her, especially Nicholas. It was amazing how soft human hands could be, with microscopic ridges that only added to how creamy and desirable it felt to be held like that. Raimi couldn’t resist cooing with content.

“Please master? Won’t you let me pleasure you?” Raimi rumbled with her seductive and, for lack of a better word, delicious voice.

“Raimi, we have more important things to do right now.” Nicholas replied, as if speaking to a child.

“Of course, master. This is why you think for me.” Raimi bowed her head back toward the floor.

“Yes, that’s a good girl.” Nicholas walked back behind his desk.

“Now pay attention.” the three’s heads snapped forward, intently focused on their master’s face.

“The place you are going to take over is called ‘Maxim’s Tram’; it’s an anthro bar in the city that everyone of your kind seems to go to at least once. You’ll have to hypnotize the workers and the owner, which shouldn’t be too hard for you three, since Avis managed to take two all by her lonesome.” Avis smiled, even though it didn’t sound like a compliment in Nicholas’ informative tone.

“After that, you can use the bar to recruit more slaves on a daily basis.”

“But...Master, how can we recruit so many without people noticing?” Raimi asked.

“You remember that concoction I gave you Avis?” Nicholas looked over toward his lioness.

“The powder I used on Lex, of course, Master.” Avis recalled.

“I’ll give you a more concentrated salve for this. Put it in their beer taps and douse the storeroom with it, it should dim the Anthros without them being suspicious, since the effects make you appear drunk anyway. Well, that’s everything; just remember the rules of going outside.”

“Never harm a human, and only take a slave one at a time.” Avis and Raimi chimed in unison.

“Very good. Your street clothes are in the van, you should know where it is.” Nicholas waved his hand toward the door; the slaves knew they were just dismissed. Avis, Raimi, and Lex stood and about faced, walking out of the room and toward Master’s garage. It wasn’t a surprise he gave them a van this time, Maxim’s tram was famous countrywide, they would probably need the extra space.

The car ride was pretty uneventful, Avis let Lex drive since he was directly influenced by Master’s orders, so he knew exactly where he was going. Avis looked over at Lex. Master was smart to pick out the clothes for him. Black sunglasses hid his whitewashed orbs. His shirt was one of the biggest she had ever seen, and even that was tightly hugged to every detail of his muscular body. He also gave him the baggiest cargo pants he could find, which seem to fit perfectly for Lex. Everything the humans had made were difficult for Anthros to use. Car seats usually smushed their tails, and shoes could never compensate for an anthro’s toe claws. Pants seemed to be the easiest human item to deal with, mainly because the only thing you had to do to them was cut a hole for your tail. Avis looked back a Raimi, who was wearing what looked like a corset, only it wasn’t restricting or tight at all, and it was seamless. The only thing that showed in her fur on her top was the very top of her chest, showing where the split between her breasts met. The material was something that reminded Avis of her suit that she always donned; even through it wasn’t always visible. Her own clothes were a normal tank top with a push-up bra underneath. And, like Raimi, she had a clean pair of blue Jeans. Why humans always liked leaving their pants torn up and stained she’ll never know, but jeans were her favorite pants second to her suit.

“sooo, Raimi. Have you been to the outside before?” Avis decided to break the silence.

“Uh, no, I haven’t. Master has only told me stories. It doesn’t sound very good.”

“so, you’ve never met any other humans?”

“Only Sam.”

“err. Sam?”

“you know, the lady on the screen Master talks to.”

“Oh! I remember.”

vaguely. There was another few minutes of silence. Avis could tell that Raimi wasn’t used to talking to others. Then again, she was the second person she knew Raimi had ever spoken to, next to Master.

“umm. How many times have you gone?” Raimi asked, still building up some courage to speak as casual as this.

“this would be my second. The first time, I managed to get Res and Lex.” Avis shook her fingers through Lex’s scalp. Lex smiled, letting his tongue hang out as he panted.

“I... never thought the outside would look like this, though.” Raimi added. Avis sighed, was she really that close to Nicholas?

“yeah, it is different.” Avis looked out, she hadn’t noticed how pretty sunrises were.

Avis leaned her head on the glass of her door’s window and shut her eyes, she would need the energy for tonight.

Nicholas shifted his weight on the body length couch. The room he was in was made especially for such an occasion as that morning’s dream. The floor was almost as soft and comfortable as the couch and chairs, making it so that if any activity was done on the floor, it wouldn’t be too uncomfortable. Red seemed to be very dominant in the room, as the chairs, couch, and floor’s material seemed to all be different shades of it.

Tiffany should be coming in soon. he thought. Tiffany was the first anthro that he ever enslaved. It had started a few years ago, when Michael and Nicholas were still in school. Nicholas had grown up with his dad, who was part of the anti-anthro movement until he died. So it wasn’t a wonder why Nicholas had a negative outlook on Anthros in the first place. Even so, he did find an attraction to one of his classmates, a talented fox named Tiffany. Nicholas had practiced his art for some time, and since they were to take part in a joint project, he planned on using it. The first day they met to work on the project, Nicholas tricked her into letting him practice once of his spells to make their assignment easier. Instead of making her mind faster as he said, Nicholas hypnotized her into serving him for the rest of her life. The hypnosis hasn’t faded since. Nicholas had used Tiffany before, when he started having recurring nightmares about his greatest fear coming true, being slaves to the Anthros. Since she was an honored psychologist student, Tiffany was able to get him to overcome his fear and end his nightmares. He hoped she would be able to do it again. It wasn’t a surprise that a few moments later, a vixen walked through the oak door. Nicholas had a wise taste in who he picked to be his first real slave. Tiffany was about as tall as he, if not, more. Her black latex suit was covering her as it should, save for the face. He did give her the freedom to walk about with her normal vision long before he gave Avis that privilege, after all, she was his first. Tiffany’s hair was a very yellow blonde, and sort of fluffed out, as well as long enough to reach the tip of her tail. Oddly enough, her tail was a little yellow compared to the rest of her body, which was (from what wasn’t covered by the black suit) a deep orange, excluding the white bottom of her muzzle and inner areas of her body. She donned a small pair of glasses perched on her nose, no larger than a small pair of reading glasses that hid her shining yellow eyes, which made her look a little bookish.

“Thank you for coming, Tiffany, I know I’ve given you a busy schedule.” Nicholas nodded.

“It is an honor to serve you, master, especially if it is close to you.” Tiffany bowed.

Nicholas took a look down from her face, she had a bulge coming from her stomach.

“have you...gained weight?” Nicholas asked. Tiffany sighed

“yes Master, ever since I got sick, I’ve been gaining a lot of weight, I’ve been doing those exercises you’ve told me to do, but nothing has worked.”

“I’ll schedule you to see the doctor.”

“thank you, Master.” Tiffany bowed.

“It’s nothing, now I asked you here since you’ve been able to help me in the past.” Nicholas said as Tiffany sat in the chair adjacent to his couch.

“about your dreams...” Tiffany interrupted. Nicholas paused.

“...yes, my dreams.”

“you had another, master?” Tiffany asked.

“yes.”

“can you tell me about it?” Nicholas took his time, ensuring every detail was mentioned. That’s usually what Tiffany needed to piece it all together. Sometimes Nicholas usually rewarded her after their session, even though it wasn’t needed. But it helps to encourage accuracy. Tiffany lifted her tail as she moved out of her seat. She lowered herself into the empty spot next to Nicholas’ reclined head.

“So what do you think this is?” Nicholas asked, sitting himself up.

“well, you don’t have a problem with putting my kind under your guidance, do you?” Tiffany shifted closer.

“of course not! Why would I?” Nicholas scoffed.

“but, that doesn’t mean you don’t feel guilty about it.” Nicholas turned to the vixen.

“that’s ridiculous, I don’t have a problem with making the Anthros as they were destined to be.”

“but your conscience might.” Tiffany remarked. Nicholas shrugged.

“Is that what you think?” Nicholas’ words were almost dripping with his sarcastic view on his problem. Tiffany nodded.

“well, what do you propose I do to stop these nightmares?”

“well, you could try and ignore your conscience, or you could stop for a while.” Nicholas looked back up at Tiffany. Her lips slowly creased into a tiny smile, eyes glazing over.

“thank you for the offer, but I enjoy making servants out of your kind.”

“of course, master.” Tiffany slurred, Tiffany was very good at slipping deep into a trance.

“now, my little vixen, come closer.” Nicholas stretched his arms over the couch. His pet slinked over to the space between his legs and knelt. Her panting slowed as she inched her hands over to the seam of his robe. The soft, velvety robe parted, revealing his partially hard member. Tiffany gave Nicholas a sleepy, dazed look as she smiled, moving herself toward his face. Tiffany hummed a sigh and stroked her hands through his chest. Ending her fingers at his nipples to give them a chance to tease her master. Tiffany moved her tail. Keeping a tight hold between them. Nicholas brought his arms around his vixen’s body.

“Tiffany, can you hear me?” he whispered, shifting his weight to have them both lie on the couch.

“yes master.”

“you want to obey me, correct?”

“of course master.” Tiffany slipped one of her hands under Nicholas’ shaft, lightly gripping and massaging his balls, leaving her fur to give tiny, feather touches for his needy sex. The last few inches of his cock pushed out for her to see.

“and obeying me give you extreme pleasure.”

“mmmmmm, sssooo mmmmuuch.” Nicholas slowly gyrated his hips to guide his warm cock inside her sex lips. In, and out, slightly twisting as he exited.

“and so much pleasure will make you orgasm, all of that...moaning,” he whispered in Tiffany’s ear as she moved her lips over his neck.

“pleasuring, cumming, writhing as you feel your eyes roll to the back of your head. every... Little... Sensation is everything you look forward to.”

“mhmmmm, I dooooo.”

“but you that’s not how you show your pleasure.” Tiffany lifted her lips from his neck and moved up to show him her confused, but still heavy eyes.

“no, you show your pleasure by being more obedient to me. So when you come, you will become more obedient to me.” Tiffany moved her muzzle back down to dig it into his chest, her tail curled as she slowly eased into him again.

“mmmm. Ooooobediiiience givvvves me plessuuuurre.” Tiffany’s slurring only got worse as Nicholas lifted up to rub part of his shaft across her exposed clit as he moved back into her snug quarters.

“yes, that’s right. Now be a good girl and come for me.” Tiffany arched back, her eyes rolled behind her eyelids for a moment, yet she didn’t make a sound. She moved back down and looked at Nicholas, who arched slightly, moaning from his own climax. They both collapsed onto the couch, Nicholas was breathing hard to catch up with himself. Unlike Tiffany, who silently lied under her Master’s exhausted body, obediently waiting for him to give her a command. Nicholas felt all the stress in the world simply melt away from him, he loved how a climax emptied everything out of him and left him simply at peace. He lifted his chest back up to get a look at Tiffany. He was a little surprised to what he saw. Tiffany had a tiny smile, yes, but it was her eyes that really showed Nicholas how far she had really gone. Tiffany’s eyes were so glazed, what was left in place of her beautiful eyes were two dull orbs stained a dim yellow.

“Tiffany, can you hear me?”

“I obey master.” She said with unblinking eyes.

“thank you for helping me with my problem, you may tend to your duties.”

“Master is all I live for.” Nicholas helped her stand.

“shh, I know my pet, and now, I want you to go prove it.” Nicholas gave her a light push toward the door to convince her to move. Tiffany walked with no shame, no personality, yet she had a slink to her motion.

“Must.. Obey.” she said. Her suit reformed over her body as she rounded the corner. Nicholas smiled as he turned toward the elevator and put his clothes on.

“good girl.”

It had been a long drive, night was starting to fall. But they had made considerable distance, Maxim’s tram was only a block away. Avis turned to see Raimi curled up in the backseat, still sound asleep. Lex was still intently focused on the road, which wasn’t a surprise coming from him. Avis smiled, Raimi did look cute when she was asleep.

“Raimi, we’re almost there.” Avis placed her hand on Raimi’s shoulder. She slowly stirred from her seat and yawned as she stretched.

“mmm. I’m sorry, I must’ve dozed off.”

“It’s fine, are you ready?” the skunk moved her hands through her hair to straighten it out again.

“yes, yes I’m ready.” Lex pulled into a parking lot that faced the apartments shielding the club. Not many humans knew much about it, and those that did either didn’t care or promised to keep it a secret. Avis started to doubt whether or not this would actually work. But her kind weren’t like humans. It was very rare to see an anthro be antisocial, and if they were, it wasn’t for long. And since this was one of the most famous clubs among Anthros in the state, it was a good start. Lex pulled the key away from the ignition and slipped it into his jeans.

“so how should we do this?” Raimi asked.

“Master says the club doesn’t open until 9:00 PM. So the bouncers should just be opening up now. Most don’t arrive until about 9:30, so that should give us enough time to take the club and add the powder into the kegs.” Avis unlocked her door and stepped out. Avis turned to watch Lex lift his heavy load off of the car, the suspension raised the car about six inches higher when he was out. Raimi slinked out as gracefully as she got in.

“okay, let’s count. Master said he was in here before and made a list of who was in there.” Raimi and Lex nodded.

“we have... Two bouncers in the front, three waitresses, two bartenders, a DJ, one maintenance guy downstairs, the owner, and a cleaning crew that comes in after hours.”

Suddenly, Avis felt something vibrate in her pants. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the phone Nicholas gave her.

“hello?” she answered.

“Avis? It’s Nicholas.”

“yes, master?”

“have you gone in yet?”

“no, we’re just about to.”

“good, go look in the duffel bag in the trunk.” Avis walked over and pressed a button under the license plate. The trunk revealed a black duffel bag inside. Avis opened it up and took a look through it.

plenty of powder, a small vial of Master’s liquid latex. Some straps, gags, and... A CD?

“Master? Why is there a CD in here?” Avis waved the disc in her hand as she said it.

“It’s music for the DJ to play when you ‘recruit’ him. You should go, It’s almost 8:30.”

Avis nodded and closed the phone. She turned toward Raimi and Lex, who had already stuffed their pockets with all the equipment Nicholas had given them (granted, Lex’s pants were left a little bulky because of this).

“okay, let’s do it.” the three walked over to the apartment complex, behind it was Maxim’s Tram. As they walked closer, Avis heard a pop, she quickly turned to see Raimi pat a tiny patch of the hypnotic power on her tail. Avis gave her a strange look.

“...what? If Master likes my tail, why won’t other guys? It could work.” Raimi smiled nervously. Avis rolled her eyes.

“Just don’t waste it all.”

The club didn’t stick out very much. In fact, if you didn’t know better, it would look more like a small warehouse than anything else. The only thing that showed the difference was a neon purple sign flashing the name of the club. No one was around save the local apartment dwellers. Avis noticed the two bouncers had already taken up their posts at the entrance. It wasn’t a surprise to see who it was. The two were Doberman Pinschers, a stereotypical choice for “guards”, but a good one. Even though they were always viewed as perfect soldiers, pinschers never liked the stereotype, no matter how true it was. Master said the bouncers were probably brothers, but from what she saw, they looked almost like twins. The anthro to the left side of the door was around 6′9, about as tall as Lex. The other to the right was only three inches shorter, but their rigid ears made them look much taller. Both wore very plain tuxedos, probably the typical uniform for their job. They had no head hair, and their bodies were covered in either light or dark brown fur. The shorter one wore a pair of black shades while the other one left his Hazel eyes out in the open.

“Can I help you?” the tall one asked. He leaned forward to take a better look at who was coming.

“Avis? Hey! Howzit been girl? I hardly recognized you.” the Bouncer opened up his arms. Avis cracked a nervous smile.

who are these people?

“Don’t you remember? It’s me! Trew, and my brother, Mack.”

“Hey, Avis.” the smaller pinscher waved.

“oh, hey! I’m sorry, it has been a while since I’ve been here, I didn’t see you last time I was... Here.” Avis bit her lip, that was really clumsy, especially for her.

“yeah, well, we were out on leave for a bit, Trew here almost got arrested for getting in a fight with a human meter maid.” Mack laughed. Even though he was smaller, he sounded much smarter.

“’ey! If anything, that bitch deserved to get punched! Who eva heard of a law that don’t let someone’s car stand in a fire zone?” the large pinscher exclaimed

“um, everyone?” Mack responded.

“That’s besides the point.”

that was close.

“well, anyways guys, we’d like to go inside and meet the owner real quick, we’ve got a meeting.” Avis started to walk toward the door. Suddenly a large brown hand blocked her path.

“hold on a sec.” Avis slowly turned to look up at Mack. It was an effort given she was only 5′7. Avis slipped a hand toward her necklace, just in case.

crap.

“you gotta introduce us to your new friends, I’ve never seen them before.”

“oh, they... Wanted to see this place before they went back home.” Avis sighed in her mind.

“this is Raimi.” Raimi faked a curtsey. Mack made a half-hearted salute with his two fingers.

“and my big friend here is Lex.” Lex walked forward and stood before Trew, inches apart from his face.

“How come his eyes are so...” Trew’s sentence trailed off as Lex’s eyes began to wave and distort different patterns of black and white. Trew’s posture slacked, his head sunk as he stared deep into those pools of rippling confusion. Mack took off his glasses and watched Trew’s pupils and even his irises shrink into nothing, only to be replaced by the patterns Lex was displaying through his vision.

“Trew, what are you staring at?” Mack turned to look at Lex and was quickly brought under as well. Both of the bouncers were caught in Lex’s hypnotic spell.

good timing Lex Avis moved next to her pet Husky.

“his eyes are amazing, aren’t they?” Avis said. The two blank-faced pinschers simply nodded, almost unaware of what she had said.

“It’s okay to look at them, Lex doesn’t mind. You know, he always said that you can see you future if you look deep enough. But the key is to relax.” the two bouncer’s eyelids started to droop, their pupils already swirling to match Lex’s gaze.

“shh, just let yourself sink into them, like a pool of liquid marble, just letting it fill you completely. But you’re so relaxed, you can’t even stand.” upon hearing this both slowly fell to their knees and let their heads sink to the floor, kneeling as if they were to be knighted by some king.

“that’s right, just relax, and sleep.” the bouncers’ eyes finally shut.

“Trew, Mack, can you hear me?” both nodded lightly.

“from now on you serve Master Nicholas, Raimi, and me, you cannot think of anything other than your obedience to us. Do you understand?” Avis took her hands and placed them under the pinschers‘ chins, bringing their gaze up to her.

“yes, mistress.” they said together.

“Raimi, the collars.” The skunk fished into her deep pockets and pulled out two expandable collars. Avis took the collars and carefully latched them on the bouncers’ necks, both matched Lex’s nicely. The collars took effect, the two tightened their posture as their muscles grew. Their muscles forced their bodies upright, too stiff to do anything else. While Trew’s build didn’t change much, Mack’ss body bulked up to match his brother as well as Lex. Their eyes washed over and looked nothing more than two white orbs. The two stood at attention and tightened up their posture, as if they were privates in a small army. Master was right, they were made to serve as soldiers.

“slaves, guard the club, don’t let anyone in until we tell you to or that they work here.”

“yes mistress.” the two barked. Avis turned and looked up at Lex, who started wagging his tail the second the caught eyes. Avis rubbed her fingers through the fur on Lex’s head.

“good boy.” Lex smiled as Avis turned back toward the door and walked in.

Avis wasn’t surprised why so many people came here. The club wasn’t even open yet and already neon and glowing lights were flashing in a fantastic spectacle. The DJ was only warming up and it was still a beat even tone deaf Anthros could catch. All of the seats were made of different materials, but they were all red to keep the club uniform. Avis looked over to the bar, it was that wolf again.

That “Jack” guy works here? the wolf looked up and, seeing Avis, jumped over the counter.

“Avis! You’re here early, good to see you again!” Jack walked over and wrapped his arms around Avis, who was a little hesitant to do the same.

“um, good to see you too.” Avis replied.

“hey, I gotta ask you. You know Res went missing not long ago right?”

“uh, oh yeah, it’s all over the news.”

“weren’t you the last to see her? I saw you at her house a few days ago.” Avis’ hand twitched.

“oh, yeah, I didn’t see her again after that, she must have gone off somewhere, I wouldn’t worry about it.”

“I don’t know, Anthro’s have been disappearing a lot lately, it just might not be a coincidence.” there was an awkward silence that was only broken by the DJ’s warmup exercises.

“but hey, let’s not worry about that now, you’re here to party!” Jack looked behind Avis.

“and I see you have new friends! Care to introduce me?” Avis turned to Raimi, who shifted her eyes toward Jack in a “do something!” gesture.

“well, the big guy is Lex, and—”

“I’m Raimi.” the skunk cut in as she stepped between them. Lex walked over to a table and took a seat. Jack took a small step back to get some space in between them.

“nice to meet you, are you new here?” Raimi smiled and made an affirming “hmph.”

“you could say that.” Raimi’s tail pointed over toward the door behind the bar that had a sign saying “employees only” on it.

right, you distract him while I spike the drinks. Avis slowly stepped away.

“so, how long have you been here?” Raimi cooed as she inched closer.

“well, about seven years now. I may own the club, but it does good for me to work out here instead of doing paperwork all the time.”

“hmm, I bet.” Raimi slowly moved her tail around to his back.

“wh-what are you doing?” Jack said nervously as he attempted to pull away.

“well, you are kind of cute.” Raimi was exaggerating. He wasn’t attractive, nor in shape, but he really wasn’t that ugly, enough for girls like Raimi to find interest in, even if she was just distracting him.

“r-really?” The wolf’s voice cracked. Raimi nodded.

“mm-hmm. You just need to tidy up a bit, and I bet all the girls would want you.” Raimi’s tail patted Jack on the nose, a little dust kicked up from it. Jack couldn’t help but inhale the dust, it was strange how it had a scent to it. Jack’s eyes lowered as his head started to fall back. Raimi quickly caught it and brought him close to her face. It was a good thing she put the powder on her tail, or she wouldn’t have gotten this chance.

“jack, can you hear me?” she whispered into his ear.

“yess... mistress.” he slurred. The powder was incredibly potent, she didn’t even have to hypnotize him and he was already open for suggestion.

“I want you to act as you normally would tonight, but if we need help, serve as well as you can.”

“I.. obey.” Raimi stood him back up and snapped her fingers.

“shouldn’t you get back to work, the club’s opening soon.”

“oh, uh, of course mistress, just do what you were doing.” Jack blinked a few times and got back to work. Raimi took a seat next to Lex and waited for Avis to do her part.

Meanwhile, Avis had already found her way downstairs.

If I’m right, the kegs should be down here. Avis tiptoed her way through the dim hallway. While the club was visually impressive, the basement looked lived up to how the outside looked like a bomb shelter. Only a dim bulb kept the room lit. Avis peered around the corner to her left, three huge kegs were propped on stands next to each other, placed so that the tube at the bottom would take every drop before it ran out. Each keg had “Maxim’s Swill” spelled out on the front. Nicholas had told her that she should have to worry about putting bits of powder in all of the specialty drinks, as Maxim’s swill was incredibly popular amongst Anthros. So it wasn’t a surprise that the waitresses mix a bit of it in every drink to give that extra kick everyone wanted.

a little old fashioned, but okay. Avis looked down and noticed a second shadow coming from behind. She quickly turned and her mouth opened as soon as she saw it. It was a human! He looked like he was in his fifties, his hair was getting gray, but was still pretty black near the roots. He was a little wrinkled, but certainly in shape.

“hey, what are you doing down here?” he said.

“oh, uh. I’m one of the new waitresses, one of the taps wasn’t working and I wanted to see what was going on.”

“well, you came to the right place. Let’s see if we can find the problem. Name’s Wesley by the way.”

“Avis, thanks.”

why is a human working here? Avis could figure it out, most humans didn’t know about this place as far as she knew.

“forgive me for asking but—”

“why am I workin’ here? I get that one a lot.” the human leaned on one of the large kegs.

“When this place was first established, there really wasn’t any safe place for an anthro to go to, especially at night. I was a good friend of the original owner at the time, and I agreed to work for him, so long as he gave Anthros a good place to entertain themselves.”

“But don’t you have a problem with working under an anthro?” Avis asked.

“eh, I doesn’t matter to me, anthro, human, a boss is a boss to me. Plus I considered him a friend more than anything else. I’ve had good memories here, and your kind has been real nice to me.”

“but, weren’t humans given the right to rule over, well, us?” Wesley laughed in his throat a bit.

“hell, if you ask me, you guys would do a better job keeping this planet right than we do. We’ve already tried, and look what happened! Why do you ask?”

I can’t let him know about this, but Master said not to enslave humans. Avis slowly reached for her necklace.

“Wesley, I’m sorry.”

“sorry for what?”

“sorry for this.” Avis pulled off her necklace and held it up to the old man’s face. Wesley had a moment where his face looked confused, but was quickly washed away with a blank stare.

“Wesley, you don’t remember working here, you don’t know about Maxim’s Tram. you will fall asleep, and when you wake up, you will only think of this as a strange and vivid dream.” Avis quickly wrapped the necklace around her hand and caught the old man as he collapsed. She slowly lowered him to the ground and let him sleep. Avis eyes started to turn red.

he was actually okay with us living free? I thought we were made to serve them. I’m really sorry Wesley, but I should get back to what I was doing. after clearing the blur in her vision with her hands, she turned towards the kegs. Avis leaned in and searched for a hole to put the powder into. There, she noticed a small cork atop each keg. She carefully undid the seal and carefully poured in a portion of the powder into the three kegs without wasting a grain.

Okay, I should take care of the DJ, then we can get the owner. Avis quickly made her move. She walked over to Wesley’s sleeping body and carried it behind some boxes. After the old man was concealed, Avis made her way back up to the ground floor. She opened the door and took a look around. The club was already filling with patrons and dancers, all happily going about their business. The DJ had finished his warm ups on the dot, 9:30. From what she could see, The DJ was a brown Equine, about 5′7 and had his mane bleached blonde. He wore special custom sunglasses that could fit on his face without having them wrap around his ears. And he wore a pendant that she cold see glowing even from the bar.

“YO, MAXIM’S TRAM! HOW Y’ALL FEELIIIINN?!” he yelled into the microphone. The sea of dancers screamed in response as loud as they could.

“Alright y’all, DJ Frantik is your entertainer to-night, so we gonna start the night runnin’. Let’s go!” the DJ started up the music, and the club began to echo the throbbing techno throughout the dance floor. It was almost too loud, but not enough to hurt like most clubs.

Avis noticed Lex and Raimi sitting off in the one of the corner booths. It was odd to see them with two other Anthros, a female mouse and a male feline sitting next to them. Avis walked over toward them, and as she closed in, she noticed the two were staring blankly at nothing, already deep in a trance.

“I’m glad you decided to join us.” Raimi had to speak up over the loud music.

“greet your mistress.” Raimi told the mouse and feline, as if she were a parent suggesting their kids to thank someone.

“greetings, mistress.” the two said, smiling as they stared off at some light behind Avis. Lex looked at the mouse and took a whiff of her clothing, which would have made the mouse laugh hysterically from his tickling wet nose but was too deep in trance to notice.

“I trust they weren’t too much trouble?” Avis put her hands on her hips and tried to crack a smile, which proved to be harder than it should have.

“not at all, they were actually telling us that this seat was reserved, but then they decided to share, right?” Raimi nudged the feline with her tail.

“our being is mistress’ property, we obey.” the feline replied monotone. Avis exhaled a halfhearted laugh through her nose.

“are...you okay? You look shaken.” Raimi asked.

“uh, yeah. I..saw a human downstairs and had to take care of him.”

“you didn’t hurt him, did you?” Raimi crossed her arms.

“I don’t really know... He seemed happy here, I feel guilty about using the necklace on him.” Avis’ head sunk, her vision falling to her feet

“Master told me about that, I’m sorry you feel that way, but you’ll have to get over it.”

“Right...” she looked back up and gave Raimi an affirming nod.

“you want me to take care of the DJ?” Raimi said as she started to nudge her way through the feline.

“no, no I’ll take care of it.”

“you sure?”

“absolutely.” Raimi shrugged her shoulders and sat back down. Avis turned, letting her tail twirl to wrap next to her leg so as not to hit anything. She walked over toward the dance floor. It started to get harder and harder to get closer because, although the music was set lower than most clubs, most Anthros have varying levels of hearing. The typical human would wonder why the music was about as loud as a home speaker system, while the typical anthro bat would be heading for the door clutching his face. As she shuffled through the crowd of dancers she took a glance at her watch.

9:37, they should be distributing the drinks about now, I should hurry. Avis made her way to the stairs that led up to the DJ’s turn tables. Already she could smell the sweat dripping off his mane, obviously it was a lot harder than it looked.

“hey DJ!” Avis yelled over the speakers. She gave him a tap on the shoulder. The brown equine turned around to face Avis, she couldn’t help but notice his glowing pendant swing around and tap his chest. Since she was closer, she could make out that it looked like a spiraling snake. It was placed on a blue disk, that allowed it to spin if you flicked it with your finger.

“Yeah, howzit, Avis?!” he asked with a grin.

Is there anyone here that DOESN’T know me?

“Hey, I need to tell you something!” she yelled.

“What?!” the DJ yelled, the music was really loud for them being this close to the speakers. Avis rolled her eyes and signaled him to follow her.

Meanwhile, Raimi and Lex were still relaxing in their booth with their new mouse and feline. As they casually enjoyed the drinks they brought with them, Lex caught eye of another husky just like him, a female no less. The husky’s fur was bright blue, and she was about 6′3. Not as tall as Lex but tall enough for him to notice. His ears perked up and his eyes went a little wide. Raimi noticed Lex’s surprise.

“Find a new friend, Lex? Why don’t you go meet her?” the sly skunk suggested. Lex smiled and gave her a nod. He motioned to the mouse to get out of his way as he slid out of the booth. He walked over to the other husky, who was casually talking with her other girl friends, even though it would be too hard to take her, Lex seemed a little nervous as he walked over. He touched her shoulder and gave it a few taps. The husky turned around and looked up at Lex’s massive build. She wore a simple shirt, but it was modestly filled with her C-sized breasts.

“yes?” the husky asked, as if she was talking to one of the bouncers. Lex had to say something, or she would just turn away before he’d get his chance to hypnotize her.

“h-h...hi.” Lex struggled to get out.

“hi, what’s your name?” the husky smiled.

“L-Lex.”

“oh, that’s a cool name....” The husky drifted off as Lex’s stare began to swirl and distort, clouding and slowly shaping her mind into what he wanted.

“Come on Sally, we’re gonna go get some drinks at the bar.

“I’m gonna stay and talk with Lex for a bit, you go without me.” The husky spoke slowly and clearly.

“okay, have fun with your man.” one of the girls teased. Lex held out his hand and Sally let him hold hers. He walked her over toward his booth, where Raimi sat and stared amazed at Lex, who hadn’t said a single word since she had known him, yet could convince a girl to sit with him.

“Lex, How did you..?” Raimi noticed how the Husky’s eyes were swirling black and white patterns and that Lex was pulling her over, not by much, but he was definitely pulling. He motioned to her to sit down in the booth. Sally dazedly scooted in and took a seat.

“I see you managed to get yourself a girl. Good boy Lex.” Lex smiled as he sat down, his tail wagging wildly.

“well, here’s my token of gratitude.” Raimi turned towards Sally.

“Husky, what’s your name?”

“Sally.”

“Sally, from now on, you are Lex’s obedient and loving pet. You will never find a reason to not love and serve him with all of your heart, and will always serve by his side. You shall not speak unless he asks you to, but you may make a sound.” Raimi snapped her fingers. Sally’s eyes cleared and remained as two pearly orbs. She leaned on Lex and wrapped her arms around his torso and cooed as she happily rubbed her muzzle up and down his chest lovingly. Lex smiled and pet her head. He looked at Raimi with a big smile.

“Th-thank, you.” he said. Raimi’s eyes went wide in astonishment.

The DJ tapped one of the buttons on the turn tables and the next song started. Avis turned and walked down the stairs. The equine quickly followed her toward the bathroom entrance, which was by far the quietest room in the building.

“What’s goin’ on, Avis?” the DJ asked.

“I uh, was wondering if...you would be interested in, uh.. teaching me how to be a disc jockey.” Avis stumbled in her sentence.

this improvising stuff is hard! The equine wiped the sweat off his forehead and laughed.

“You know, you could have waited until closing time to ask me.”

“I wouldn’t be able to find you. This is much easier.”

“heh, right. I’d better get back before the song finishes.” The equine began to turn, Avis took hold of his shoulder and lightly pushed him back.

“oh wait! I’d like to know where you got that pendant of yours.” Avis pointed at the glowing snake medallion.

“oh, this? I actually made it, It’s kind of a hobby for me.” he spun the front of the medallion, which seemed to speed up to Avis as she stared into it. A smile formed over her face as the snake coaxed her into falling into its coils, helpless and obedient. The medallion’s glowing lights filled her eyes and began to pull her down.

“Avis? Avis!” The equine shook the lioness out of her trance.

“you alright?” he asked. Avis shook her head as if waking from a deep sleep.

“Yeah, yeah fine. Um, do you mind if I see it?” the equine smiled and lifted the necklace over his head and presented it to Avis. Avis lifted the medallion as if carefully examining it. She grasped it with her palm and looked down at it.

this medallion could be really useful, just a little touchup wouldn’t hurt she gripped the medallion tight, and a flash of blue light enveloped the medallion. The DJ blinked for a moment, but assumed it was just a reflection. Avis held the medallion close to the DJ’s face and spun the disk. The equine looked up at it and immediately his eyes glazed over. The snake medallion was already hypnotizing as it is, but Avis added a little extra fortification to the hypnosis. A robin and a wolf walked by heading toward the restroom, Avis smiled and waved as if nothing was going on. When they entered the restroom, Avis turned back toward the tranced equine.

“you exist to obey me, and to obey our master Nicholas.” Avis announced to him.

“Repeat,” she said.

“I exist to obey you, and to obey our master Nicholas.” The DJ said in a daze. It was a good start, but Avis wanted to test it.

“Take off your shirt.” The DJ slowly grabbed the loose end of his shirt and pulled it over his head, slowly dropping it as his arms slumped to his sides. Avis took a moment to admire his chest. He was surprisingly in shape as it was, his chest was dented with his muscular definition. Avis brushed her hand across his abs, rock hard. Avis reached into her pocket and pulled out her CD and gave it to him with his medallion.

“when you go back, I want you to only play this CD for the rest of the night.”

“I will obey.” the equine replied. He about faced and slowly walked back to his turn tables. Avis smiled and walked back to where Raimi and Lex were sitting. As she made her way to the booth, she bumped into a panthress walking out of the club. The panthress stared at Avis, as if recognizing her, but said nothing.

“excuse me miss.” Avis said to her and made her way She noticed the extra presence in the booth.

“who’s the new husky?” avis asked.

“Meet Sally, Lex’s new pet.” Lex lowered his head to get closer to Sally, who reactively licked his muzzle when he got close enough.

“did you...?” Avis began, Raimi shook her head and pointed at Lex.

“you missed something amazing, Lex actually said something for once!”

“really?!” Avis said, as if she were talking about her baby’s first steps. Raimi nodded.

“so now what? She asked.

“Now we wait, and let the powder do its work.” Avis said as she took a seat. To fully explain what happened throughout the club, we view it through Mitch, a wolf who was one of the patrons at the bar that night.

Mitch had just gotten off an incredibly grueling day shift at the factory that day, so he was too high strung to go home just yet. He was hoping to get a drink to unwind, since Maxim’s swill always seemed to do trick. He took a seat on one of the cushioned stools in the bar. The bartender’s back was facing him as he worked on pouring another drink.

“Evenin’ Jack, mind if I get some o’ that swill?” he said. The bartender slowly turned and smiled.

“sure, here you go sir.” the bartender said almost monotone.

strange, Jack’s acting weird today. Ah, I guess he’s been here a little long today.

Jack handed Mitch a pint of Maxim’s swill. Famous for it’s bright gold color and fizz almost as delicious as the drink itself (for Anthros that is). Mitch didn’t hesitate and chugged the whole thing. After a few minutes of slow breathing, he noticed his eyes became unfocused and didn’t catch anything in particular.

The bartender handed Mitch another pint without even asking if he wanted more. Without even looking at it, Mitch took hold of the pint and chugged it down like the last one. The sounds in the bar started to drown out, with the exception of the throbbing music, which was the only thing he thought was keeping him awake. Before he knew it, another pint was nearing his face, and he chugged it down the same. Suddenly, the music stopped.

the...DJ...must..changing.... Mitch’s thoughts were becoming incoherent and confused. He didn’t quite understand the DJ in the microphone, but it sounded like:

“Alright, guys...we got mu music cummin tow yes.” The music started up again, only this time it was much different. It was soothing, relaxing, pacifying. Mitch’s glazed eyes stared into space as his mouth took a mind of its own and kept accepting the swill that coaxed down his throat. His thought regressed until basic words were even a struggle to get out. All he could do was drink, breathe, and listen to the music. After ten minutes of having a blank slate he would have called his mind, Mitch heard a voice through the music.

“you are an obedient servant,” it said.

“created to follow the orders of my wishes without question. You have no memories, emotions, thoughts. You only have your unsurpassed obedience to me. You will never question my judgment nor the orders of your superior slaves. You exist to obey, there is no other purpose. I am Master Nicholas, and I am your human owner.” Mitch could do nothing but eat up these words as if they were his thoughts and his alone. The wolf continued to drink as the words and commands entered his mind completely and anchored themselves into his conscious. What Mitch didn’t notice was that throughout the club this repeated. People on the dance floor who got tired and ordered a drink fell under its spell as quickly as those who only came to drink even patrons who wanted other drinks such as bourbon, rum, or even a soda didn’t know that the tainted swill was mixed in. And as soon as they took that first drink, they were chugging swill like the rest. The Waitresses ended up drinking some after a few patrons bought them drinks. They absentmindedly delivered the drinks around and, from Avis’ view, the only sound in the club was the soothing trance music the DJ was playing.

“I’m going to check on them.” Avis slipped out of the booth and walked around the club. It seemed that every single anthro, dancer and patron, were completely under. She noticed a bat standing near the restrooms. She walked over and saw that the glass balls he called eyes looked like smoking green spirals, similar to what Avis saw in the medallion the DJ had. The bat’s mouth hung open and his eyelids were half closed, he couldn’t even see Avis standing in front of him (which unlike real bats, anthro bats could see just fine). She checked the others, and everyone shared the bat’s situation. Avis moved toward the DJ’s tables. Even he was deep in trance. She pushed him aside and stopped the music. Avis turned on the microphone.

“Stand.” she ordered. The entire club got to their feet at once, making a clap as if they were marching in the military.

I love that sound!

“come to the dance floor.” the patrons absentmindedly made their way toward the dance floor and stood in line. Thankfully, when pressed together in an orderly fashion, the floor was big enough for the 300+ patrons that were there.

“to your knees.” she ordered. The Anthros quickly fell to their knees and blankly looked up at their mistress.

“what is your purpose?” Avis asked.

“we exist to serve without question.” the Anthros droned in unison.

“who is your owner?”

“we serve Master Nicholas.” they said.

“your master has told you where you can find him. You are to drive your brothers and sisters to him and report to be processed. Do you understand?”

“yes mistress.” they replied. The slaves wouldn’t have a hard time finding Nicholas’ house, as he implanted the directions to a garage where they could leave their cars and report directly to processing. The army of Anthros stood and about faced as one and marched out of the club, along with the bartender, DJ, and the waitresses. Avis turned toward Lex.

“there’s an unconscious human downstairs, take him around the corner and put him someplace comfortable to sleep.” Avis commanded. Lex nodded and motioned toward Sally to walk with him, who was still clinging to his chest.

The two bouncers walked inside and stood before Avis.

“oh, care to walk out with me?” she said. The two made the same nodding motion. Avis walked in between them and toward the door. The pinschers about faced and walked next to either side of Avis. The moonlight was very strong in contrast to all of the fluorescent neon colors in the club. Most of the cars had already left or were in the process of leaving. Avis took a look at her watch.

12:40 AM, perfect timing. The lioness pulled out her small cell phone and checked her watch for the phone number correction.

“Hello?”

“Master? It’s Avis.”

“how did you do?”

“the Anthros are on their way to processing.”

“very good Avis, You, Raimi and Lex will be rewarded when you get home.” Avis’ tail perked up in excitement.

“thank you master!” she said eagerly.

“It’s nothing, come on home.” Nicholas said calmly. Avis closed the phone and looked up at the two pinschers.

“you two go walk with Raimi, Lex, and Sally toward the car, I need to go and get a sample of the swill.” Trew and Mack nodded and walked over to Lex, who was carrying a still unconscious Wesley. Avis walked back inside. Upon doing so, she felt a sharp pain hit the back of her head followed by darkness. Her hearing managed to pick up a sentence or two before she passed out.

“Janice, why’d you knock her out?!”

“Tiffany, she’s been missing the past few days, and when I actually see her in the club, she doesn’t recognize me! Something’s wrong here and I’m going to find out!”

“Alright, well hurry up before they come back!” Avis slipped into unconscious.