The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lioness and the Human

Part 6: Suspicion

Meanwhile,

Michael stared at Res through his rearview mirror. The whole ride home she just sat there and smiled back at him. He would double-take to see if she was only doing it while he was looking, but she proved to be faster than his eyes.

“so, Res. How do you know Nicholas?”

“Oh, I’ve been friends with Sir for a long time.” Res chimed. Michael tightened his grip on the steering wheel a bit. It was almost scary to see someone so cheery.

“sir?” he whispered to himself. “He helped me get out of a tight spot when I was a little pup and I’ve been with him ever since.”

“huh.” Michael exhaled, lifting an eyebrow.

“I didn’t know you were well acquainted with Nicholas, He and I lived in different states when we were little. did you move to go to our school?”

“I... Er.. Yes. Yes, my parents had me move.” Res stumbled. Obviously not as brilliant in the art of imagination as Avis was.

“right, you didn’t forget about, what was it again.. ‘The school of magic for young and gifted adepts.’ they couldn’t have thought of any better name could they?” Michael laughed, which overshadowed Res meek and nervous chuckle. Master had told her about how strange Michael was going to act, saying all these things about what he thought was her “past life.”

“just play along with it.” he had said. Easier said than done.

“Sir, I uh, would prefer not to talk about this.” Res politely asked. Michael stopped laughing and paused.

“okay, I’m sorry I got you upset.” He replied.

“no, I’m not upset, It’s just hard for me to remember so much.”

“how come?”

“um. A long time ago... I...had a little accident. I don’t remember what happened exactly, but Sir helped me remember.” Michael looked back into the rearview mirror.

“you, hit your head? Michael asked.

“I... Don’t know.” Res leaned into her sentence nervously. Nicholas brought his eyes to the road again. The two spent a good ten minutes in an uneasy silence. It was a good thing they had arrived back at Michael’s house. Res was a little surprised. Knowing the life she lived, she was expecting a house like her Master’s: large mansion with endless underground facilities. But this was a beach house. A small one at best. Res almost admired how quaint and cozy it looked. Like a large and rusty dollhouse.

“something wrong?” Michael tapped her shoulder.

“no, no. I just. I’ve never been in a beach house...” Res turned and smiled.

“well, let’s get you to work, shall we?” finally, a subject Res was comfortable with. The wolf smiled and eagerly nodded.

“I’m ready sir.” she chimed.

The two walked into the house, it looked much nicer inside. A gruff, rustic exterior was simply a disguise for its somewhat modern and absolutely breathtaking insides. The floors weren’t exactly tile, nor stone. Instead it was a cross between linoleum and marble, which gave the house good lighting from its reflection. The seats were all cushioned so well, that if Res took a seat in one, she could probably sink for eternity. What stuck out though was all the articles of clothing strewn about the house, as well as some food lain upon the counter, god knows how long ago it was eaten. It was what you would have expected from a college student, or a slob.

“would you like a drink before you get started?” Michael asked politely.

“No, sir. I just want to begin serving you as quickly as possible.” Res smiled again.

“umm, okay...” Michael gave her a strange look.

“well, if you don’t mind, I’d like for you to pick up the clothes I have all over and wash them. I would do it, but I’ve had too much work on my hands.”

“It’s no trouble. What Sir wants is all that matters!” Res smiled again. Michael turned around to give Res another strange look. He shook his head as he walked into the study. Res didn’t give it another thought and got straight to work. Most girls would wince at the mere sight of old, rotten food and a man’s dirty clothing. But Res was an obedient servant, she wouldn’t be deterred to something as trivial as dirty laundry. Res dusted off her maid’s outfit (which only seemed appropriate for Nicholas to give her) and walked into the study. There, Michael was reading something on his laptop whilst juggling three of his water orbs. The way he tossed them in the air, the sloshing of the orbs merging together, Res couldn’t help but watch. She stood dumbfounded in the hallway, watching Michael inattentively take her over with his casual magic juggling. He heard the thump of the tiny vacuum that was in her hand and immediately stopped juggling. Res blinked a few times and shook out of her short lived trance.

“anything wrong, Res?” Michael stood from his seat.

“No, no problem, Sir. Everything has been done to the letter!” Res happily clicked her heels together. Suddenly the phone began to ring, Michael moved to pick it up.

“Hello?”

“Hi sweetie!” a sweet voice came from the other side of the line. Michael gave a little cough.

“hello, Sam. How‘s it been?” he collected himself.

“oh, it’s fine, got this new cushy job as a secretary in some big company, Dyna-something I think.”

“really? So I guess you’ve been pretty busy.”

“Actually, I was coming over to visit, if it’s not too much trouble.”

“oh! So soon? I’m having the house cleaned so it would be ready for you by next week.”

“now you know we both can’t wait that long, right?” Michael pulled on his collar a bit.

“n-no I guess not.” Res took a glimpse at him, he looked nervous.

“I just gotta warn you though, I have a maid over here.”

“oh, It’s not a problem, we can always shoo her off when we want to, right?”

“I..guess.”

“good, so I’ll see you tomorrow then, bye!”

“bye.” Michael hung up the phone and sighed.

“I was hoping you would be done with the house before she got back.”

“why is that, Sir?” Res put her hand on Michael’s back, no putting all of it’s weight on him, only enough for him to feel it. Michael turned around and looked into Res eyes.

“well, Sam gets a little jealous sometimes. even if you are an anthro, she’ll still see another woman fighting to claim me like some kind of trophy.”

“well, I’ll be sure to be careful, Sir!” Res giggles and licked the tip of the human’s nose. Michael took a step back and put his hand on his nose, he blushed.

“oh, I’m sorry sir! It just sort of came out.” Res smiled nervously.

“I uh, was that like some sort of kiss?” Michael asked.

“uh, no-no,” Res waved her hands and shook her head.

“that’s just what some of us anthros do to show that we care. Sometimes it’s used to say ‘thanks’ or ‘I care.’ And other times it’s used for affection.”

“so what was that one for?” Michael smirked. Res looked down at the floor.

“uh, a little of this, a little of that.” Michael laughed.

“right, well. Don’t pull any of that around Sam, okay.”

“yes sir!” Res made a mock salute.

“okay, I’ll help you with the cleaning, since we have to work twice as hard if we’re going to get this place presentable by tomorrow.”

“thank you, sir!” Res smiled, doing her best to hide her fangs.

“what, no lick this time?” Res giggled and licked his cheek. As much as Michael had been startled before, he did think she was cute when she did it.

“we shouldn’t waste time.”

The next morning

The two bars of light intruded her forced slumber. Avis felt a dull pain from the back of her head, she had been knocked out. She tried to reach her head with her hands but found they did not move any more than her feet did. In fact, thinking about how sore her neck felt, she knew they had tied her to a chair the whole night. The lioness weaned her eyes with slow intervals of the bright light to adjust her sight. It looked like she was facing a sliding window of a penthouse apartment. Two figures stood in front of her side by side. Her blurry vision slowly cleared. They wore light blue business suits, something you would see the CEO of a big company or a reporter wear to impress people. However, the suits were custom tailored to accept the unique bodies inside. A tiny slit in the back for the large black tail they both sported. It was hard to notice the seams that were modified to accept their larger bodies, not necessarily overweight, but disproportionate for a human. Both looked black skinned at first, but her vision sharpened to discover it was soft fur.

Anthros...did...this? Avis’ exhausted mind thought. She looked at their faces, which didn’t seem to show differences as they sharpened. Finally, Avis was fully awake. They were two panthers, both black fur, the only difference between them was their head hair. The panthress to the right had long flowing white hair, a bit messy from last night probably. The panthress to the let had her hair styled the same, brushed back to lift a bit off her scalp, only it was the same pitch black as her fur. Avis had that strange gut wrenching feeling again. The white maned Panthress knelt down to face level with Avis.

“Avis, are you okay?” she asked.

“wh- what’s going on?” Avis asked dazedly. The black stood over Avis.

“We’re sorry we did that to you, but you were acting strange.” Avis blinked a few times and shook her head to wake herself better. She looked up at them, that sickly feeling hit her again.

do I know these two?

Avis began shaking around in her chair, attempting to knock it over. The white moved down to the base of the chair’s legs and gripped them firmly. Avis suddenly found it impossible to tip the chair.

some kind of magic.

“That should keep you from knocking yourself over.”

“ What the hell? What did you do to me?!” Avis exclaimed.

“Avis! Calm down!” The white grabbed her shoulders.

“How do you know my name?! Who ARE you people!” both panthers looked at Avis with a shocked look.

“You don’t know who we are?” the black asked as the white kept her chair from falling over.

“NO! I’ve never met you in my entire life!” the two paused and looked at each other.

“Tiff,” the white looked up at the black.

“do you think this has something to do with..”

“I’ll have to ask, let her go real quick.” The white maned panther nodded and let go. The “Tiff” panther walked over to the tied up lioness and went to her knees.

“What DO you remember?” She asked.

“Why should I tell you?!” Avis tried to reach for the ropes around her chest and arms with her teeth.

“because you know us, you have known us nearly all your life. It was up until recently that you hung out with us. Until you disappeared.” Avis looked at the “tiff” panthress and screwed up her expression.

“what?” the confused lioness exclaimed.

“you heard me. How else would we know your name? If you want us to let you go, you’ll have to cooperate.” Avis took a moment to think.

If I tell them, Master will be furious, but he’ll be just as mad that I let myself get captured. How DO they know me anyway? I might as well play along, there‘s no point in struggling.

“Fine, I’ll play along. You promise to release me right?” both the panthers nodded.

“okay, I was born under the care of my Master, as my mother before me and my grandmother before her. I, and all of my brothers and sisters were created to serve my Master and all of his kind. If we serve him well, Master is kind to us, if not, he has ways to help us serve him better.” Avis explained. The two panthers stared at her with gaped mouths.

“I... Who’s your master?”

“you’ll get the privilege to know his name when you join me in our place at the humans‘ feet.”

“Wait, so your master is a human?” the white asked. Avis nodded.

“Janice, come here real quick.” the “tiff” panther stood and walked over to the side.

Avis attempted to hear what they were saying but they closed the door to the bedroom behind her.

“what are you thinking Tiff?” Janice asked as quietly as she could.

“I think she might have been brainwashed by some kind of magic.”

“and she was gone for quite some time. Last time anyone saw Avis was right before Res disappeared.”

“do you think this has anything to do with the frequent anthro disappearances?” Janice’s ears perked up.

“maybe. If we’re right, this’ll be amazing proof to bring on our news segment.” Tiff’s tail twitched and she smirked.

“we should be careful though, regardless of proof or not, Avis doesn’t remember us. And after that little performance, I don’t think we should let her go right away. Who knows what this human did to her.” Janice looked back up at her sister’s ecstatic face. She rolled her eyes.

“would you stop thinking about your possible promotion for five seconds?!” Tiff giggled nervously. Her white fangs contrasted to her black fur.

“you always could read me like a book.”

“focus! We have a tied up friend with a warped mind in there!” Janice pointed at the door. That was the only sentence Avis was able to pick up with her sensitive ears.

Friend? I’ve known them for ten minutes and I’m their friend?

“Anyway, I’ll call Stephanie and see if she can dig anything up on it.”

“Why Stephanie?” Tiffany’s ears perked up again.

“A. She’s the best research reporter that we know, and B. It’ll be easier for her to get information on the anthro hate groups because she’s a human.” Janice remarked, listing the numbers with her fingers. Tiffany nodded and handed her the phone. Janice made a few touches of the keypad and placed it to her ear.

“Hello?” a quaint voice came from the other side.

“Steph? It’s Janice.”

“oh, good morning Janice, how are things going?”

“things are... A little topsy turvy right now, but listen. Would you do me a huge favor and do a little digging on humans related to anthro hate crimes? I think we found a trail regarding it.”

“oh, what a coincidence! I was scheduled to meet up with Jason Restif’s son tomorrow!”

“you mean Nicholas Restif? Wow, how’d you manage that?”

“you’re forgetting my panthress friend. You’re talking to Stephanie here.”

“right, right.” Janice laughed.

“Thanks, I hope you find something good!”

“I always do.” Janice hung up the phone and nodded toward her sister.

The two panthers walked back into the living room, their Lioness friend still bound to the chair. The white took a seat in front of Avis’ vision, her outline breaking the sunlight overwhelming her vision.

“Alright, I know this is going to be hard to accept. But we are going to tell you your life, your REAL life. We don’t remember everything, but enough for you to recognize it. Don’t disagree with us, or scream at us, just listen. The better you listen, the faster we’ll let you go.” Janice explained. Tiff gave her sister an odd look. Janice moved her head so the sunlight would block Avis’ vision again in order to mouth out “shut up” to her sister.

“Why did you call me your friend?” Avis asked.

“Because you ARE our friend.” the white maned Panthress signaled her sister toward the refrigerator. Tiffany nodded and went to the refrigerator to get some drinks.

“okay, My name is Janice. The panther with the black hair is Tiffany. We call her Tiff, but you never liked shortening names.”

strange, I’ve heard of another Tiffany from somewhere

“we have been best friends since preschool. Your parents took us in when our mom and dad died in the hate riot until they could find us a foster home.” Avis sat there for a few hours, and simply listened. It was very strange for her. This story the panthers told her was full of little details, things like when she dinged up her arm when she hit a pole on her bike and cried, and Res and Janice were there to help her back to the house. Even though it seemed intensely farfetched, she felt an incredible sense of deja vu every step of the way, as if she almost remembered it happening. After nearly three hours of going over Avis’ life, The panthress twins sat there, waiting for an answer. Avis was staring blankly at the floor, still attempting to process all of the familiar data she had worked with nearly all her life.

“you know, it kind of adds up.” Avis said. The two panthers’ ears perked up.

“every time I was around Res, the Maxim’s Tram, and even Jack, I had this strange feeling that I knew them somewhere, like in a past life.” Tiff nodded, her face focused on Avis in anticipation.

“But why don’t I remember any of this? I know I don’t have amnesia because I have all of these other memories of my master when I was a child.”

“We think this...human, brainwashed you into thinking you were his slave.”

“brainwashed?” Avis’ stomach turned. Her master did know how to awaken the anthro as the servant they were born to be, but brainwashing? If that was true, then maybe there were anthros out there that weren’t really made to serve him. Everything she had lived through at his feet, the machines, the “awakening” sessions, the recruitments, everything was all a lie. Avis felt her heart speed up, sweat coming down in trickles.

“I... I can’t...” Avis cringed in her chair.

“we know it’s hard to accept Avis, but you have to believe us.” Janice looked at the sparkles shining off of Avis’ eyes, tears starting to well up.

“How else would he be able to change all of your memories, when you still know that what we say is true?” Tiff exclaimed.

“we are your friends, Avis. Your REAL friends. Me, Tiff, Res—” Avis gasped.

“Res was my friend too?!” it all crashed down after that. She was forced to enslave her friend?! Turn her into a glorified meat puppet designed only to serve hand and foot? How could she ever do something so horrible?

He, he used me.. her thought suddenly burst on the surface.

“HE USED ME! He destroyed my life and made me a slave to him! He destroyed my mind and made me enjoy slobbering at his feet! Why was I so easy to take? WHY?!” Avis’ head drooped as she cried almost hysterically. Janice and Tiff moved to comfort her. Her tears rolled down their shoulders as they hugged, Avis had finally cracked. Janice shushed her, as if a mother was comforting her child.

“Don’t worry Avis.” Tiffany said.

“We’ll try to get your memory back.” She still didn’t remember everything, and it would take a few days to bring the memories back. It wasn’t guaranteed that she would remember everything. Avis knew, but she didn’t want to be a brainwashed pet forever, and she was ready to take the risk of getting her life back.

Nicholas’ Mansion, The morning after the Maxim’s Tram takeover

Nicholas watched the television set he had recently put in his observation room . He had it set to the ANN, a channel specifically made for anthros. Since human and anthro entertainment was intensely divided (what with humans only wanting to watch Reality shows and murder cases while the anthros preferred educational and comedic sitcoms) they had to have their own specific channels. Not many humans watched the anthro channels and vice versa. But Nicholas had been watching it for several days now, he had to make sure that no one was suspecting him.

“And in other news, The world famous Maxim’s Tram was sold today. Not to worry folks, The famous club, now under new management, plans to be bigger and better than ever.” the Reporter announced. The television quick transitioned to a male rabbit. His brown color and short ears made it hard to see at first, but the teeth were a dead giveaway. Nicholas noticed the all too familiar glazed orbs that replaced the rabbit’s eyes. The text under it scrolled “Fred Arwan, New Manager.”

“What I was hoping to do was make the club more than just a small getaway hidden in the nooks and crannies of human establishments. I wanted Maxim’s Tram to be a state of mind in anthros everywhere. That’s why I’m planning to change all the clubs I own and make them as attractive, entertaining, and open as Maxim’s Tram. I’m also proud to announce that all of my clubs will be selling Maxim’s swill, our famous recipe. I hope everyone will get a chance to enjoy it as much as the locals here do.” the television quick switched back to the reporter.

“In other news, Anthro disappearances have come to an all time high, Police are attempting to investigate, but because of false accusations and hate groups claiming responsibility for kidnapping them, Officials are too confused on who to arrest. Lawsuits are on the rise after several suspects were detained which had absolutely nothing to do with the case—” Nicholas turned off the television. He smiled to himself, everyone was too confused to be able to figure out it was him. Anthro hate groups had been kidnapping them for years, but not on Nicholas’ scale. Usually they’d take one every few months, but not by the hundreds. He turned around and faced the six black rubber bodies kneeling before him. Raimi and Lex were kneeling closer, aside from the four newly inducted males in the back. Their heads and upper bodies were left exposed, unlike the four newly inducted slaves behind them, who were completely enveloped head to toe along with a tiny light blue ring around their short tails. Nicholas walked up and pet the two on their heads. Lex made a happy “mhrrff” with his muzzle, Raimi just smiled.

“Excellent work you two, thanks to the Maxim’s Tram under “new management” we can recruit anthros much faster than I could have ever done on my own.”

“thank you master.” Raimi bowed deeper. Nicholas looked around for a second, trying to recognize a specific shape in the small crowd before him.

“where’s Avis?” he asked.

“Apologies, Master, I thought she came home before us.” Nicholas blinked for a moment.

“no, she is not here. When was the last you saw her?“

“at...Maxim’s Tram, master.” Nicholas clenched his fist.

“you.. Don’t know where she is?” Raimi shook her head. Nicholas took a step closer. Raimi knew what he was asking, she stood, her eyes closed and head still close to her chest. Lex looked up, he saw Raimi standing before Nicholas, his face a bit crinkled in anger and worry. Thinking he was going to hurt her, Lex stood and turned to growl at Nicholas. Without even looking, Nicholas held out his hand at Lex, nowhere near his body. Lex felt himself stop and his body tense up as tightly as he had ever done it. The living suit creeped up his muscled chest, he felt its cold grip quickly take over. As if it were wiping away his free will like it was nothing. The cold latex spread and latched to his face, leaving all but above his upper muzzle completely enveloped. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he stood at attention with a mean snarl on his face. He was completely under his control now. Nicholas held out a hand at Raimi’s face, but instead of clenching it into a fist like Lex had thought, he formed a pointed finger.

“This is not good. With Avis out, our operation could be in jeopardy.”

“but master, isn’t she trained for this?” Nicholas turned around.

“I never fully awakened her! When I first tried, Michael showed up.” Nicholas sighed.

“I’m not taking any chances. You four!” Nicholas pointed at the four black bodies, their ears pointed erect and they stood at attention, the only clothing on their body being the thin film of Nicholas’ magic liquid.

“Send me every canine we have with the proper scent programming. We’ll have to find her, even if we have to comb the entire city. I’m not about to let one lost lioness ruin our plans.” the four bodies stood and made a click with their feet, as if part of a marching regiment. They turned and marched out. Nicholas took a moment to sit in his chair. He sighed as the last two anthros still stood before him.

“I don’t blame you for Avis’ disappearance, I can’t say I’m not upset you couldn’t do anything to prevent this, but now is not the time to let my emotions get in the way of awakening all of the anthros.”

“thank you master.” Raimi bowed deeply.

“th....thank...you...master.” Lex sounded like a child, still trying to learn the language.

Nicholas made a double take.

He walked over to Lex and looked him straight in the eyes. Lex lifted his muzzle to divert his master’s stare.

“speak.” he ordered. Lex made a deep and affirming bark.

“not like that, how you did before.” Lex looked back and took a moment to ponder what Nicholas had just told him to do.

“L...Li...Like...Th-this?” Lex said. Nicholas stared at the husky, as well as Raimi, both quite surprised that Lex was able to speak. Not quite as sophisticated as either, but still able to get what limited thoughts he had out.

“Lex, I’m proud that you are trying to make it easier to communicate with me, but I do not need to hear your thoughts for you to fulfill my wishes. I ask for a mindless soldier. So you don’t need to worry about complicated tasks like thinking, if I’m not around giving you orders, you can listen to the other slaves who are privileged with such gifts as thought, understand?” Nicholas scratched Lex’s chin. He smiled and wagged his tail, one of his legs thumping the ground rather quickly. Lex nodded and let his tongue hang from his smile.

“good boy. Now off you go, you both have new training sessions.” Raimi and Lex bowed and left the room.

As Nicholas leaned back in his observation chair, the screen on the side wall lit up.

“Master?” the woman on the screen chimed.

“Yes, Sam?” Nicholas replied without opening his eyes.

“someone is here to see you.”

“Is Michael back already?”

“No... It’s an anthro.” Nicholas turned to the screen. It switched to the security camera outside the front door. Outside, an anthro canine stood at the door, from the look of it, he was a winter wolf/retriever mix, as his fur color was a blend of white and sandy blonde. Nicholas could see his body seemed more capable than simply delivering packages, as the wolf was as tall as he and there were almost nonexistent seams to where his muscles were. He wore a brown uniform from head to toe and held a package in his hands.

“oh, It’s just a delivery.” Nicholas sighed with relief. A while back he had ordered some chemicals for his experiments, but why on earth would they send an anthro to his house? Nicholas thought for a moment as he walked upstairs.

“Maybe I can use this to my advantage. Sam?” a screen on the side stairwell lit up.

“yes master?” she replied.

“send Raimi up here, I won’t need her in civilian clothing.” the human nodded and the screen shut off. Nicholas took a deep breath to calm himself and opened the front door. The bright light of the morning contrasted to the dim artificial reflections in the house, it almost hurt his eyes. The delivery anthro smiled as he held out a clipboard on top of his brown box.

“Package for Nicholas Restir?” he said.

“It’s Restif, yes, that’s me.”

“sign here please.” Nicholas took the clipboard and started filling out the paperwork

“so, enjoying your rounds?”

“not really,” the wolf mix said. “I’m just doing this to make some money for my new house, but I can’t complain.”

“really? You’re trying to get a house?”

“well not a house, really, it’s more like an apartment, houses are getting way too expensive to afford. But as I can see, you don’t have that problem.” the wolf gestured toward Nicholas’ mansion

“Indeed, doing it for the wife?” Nicholas scribbled through the papers.

“actually, I don’t have a wife, not a lot of people find poor guys like me attractive, really.” Nicholas eyed him a little bit, but not enough for the mix to take notice. The canine definitely had the build to be attractive, but his fur pattern was something many anthros would find to be unattractive. Patches of silver, gold and brown trailed his body, some parts were spotted, others were striped. It was almost painful to look at.

“hmm, that is a shame.” Nicholas handed back the paperwork.

“okay, here’s your pac-sniff—. Wha-sniff-sniff—.” the wolf’s nose seemed to take a mind of it’s own.

“caught a little scent, did you?” Nicholas smiled, knowing exactly what he was smelling for.

“I-I’m sorry, I usu-sniff-ally have contr-sniff-ol over -sniff-this.”

“It’s fine, I know you anthros are always following your noses.”

“what-sniff- is that smell? -sniff-sniff—” the wolf started to take a step forward.

“you’re welcome to come in and check. I can’t smell it, but if it’s serious, it’s nice to have an anthro around to sniff it out.” Nicholas smirked as he pushed the door further open, an invitation for his guest.

“I really shou-sniff-ldn’t, I have a -sniff- lot of rounds to-sniff-day.”

“It’s fine, I don’t mind. They say curiosity killed the cat, but in your case, I guess it’s fair game, right?” Nicholas laughed, the wolf joined in for a moment but the smell quickly took him over once again. Out of the shadows from around the corner, Raimi’s latex clad body slinked out.

“Master? You wanted to- oh!” she spotted the wolf sniffing around the room. Raimi’s tail wrapped around herself as she began to back out

“M-master I didn’t know we had a—”

“It’s alright, Raimi. Our guest here just caught a scent, and I allowed him to sniff around for a bit.” It took the wolf a few seconds before he noticed Raimi was in the room. He took a step back, thinking it was the last thing he was expecting to see.

“Wha- Oh! I’m sorry, I did know you two were busy, I should leave, right now!” The wolf turned and sped toward the door. Nicholas placed a hand up, signaling him to stop

“It’s okay, Raimi doesn’t mind, do you?” Raimi giggled.

“of course not, Master.”

“Wh-why do you call him master?” the wolf gave her a strange look.

“because she is my slave, she’ll do anything and everything I tell her to.” the wolf couldn’t help but stare at the skunk’s black and shining body, her breasts perked up and restrained to keep them almost levitating in the air, her eyes shimmered in the light, staring at the anthro with a loving look.

“you like her, don’t you?” Nicholas whispered in the wolf’s ear.

“y-yeah.” the wolf whispered back.

“do you want her?” Nicholas asked. The wolf looked back at the human.

“but, isn’t she yours? I know I can’t—”

“she’s mine to decide who to love, but that depends if you want her.” The wolf pondered for a moment, this was a strange decision to make, no doubt. But he did have an attraction to skunks, even if they were outside species.

“Y-yes. Yes I do. But... I don’t know how I’d be able to repay you, I don’t have any money.” Nicholas chuckled as he moved toward Raimi, who was eagerly standing at attention.

“That’s fine, I wasn’t going to ask for money anyway.”

“you mean, you’ll let me have her for nothing?”

“I didn’t say that, I said I wasn’t asking for money.” Nicholas smiled. The wolf took a moment of pause

“...what about me?”

“you?”

“yeah, If you let me have Raimi for as long as I want, I’ll devote my service to you.” Nicholas’ eyes went wide for a moment, he thought the wolf would agree to making some deliveries for him or something, but not devote his life. Either way, he wasn’t complaining.

“you would, willingly devote yourself to me?”

“yeah, I’ll do whatever you want, I’ll make deliveries, I’ll guard, I’ll do daily chores, whatever you have her do.” the wolf smiled, his tail started wagging.

“don’t take this decision lightly, It will change your life in ways you wouldn’t know.”

“It won’t be forever, just for a week or two.” the wolf replied. Nicholas laughed inside his mind

fool. he thought.

“very well. Raimi, I want you to show..”

“Lupis.”

“Lupis, a good time. He’ll be one of your brothers soon, so be nice to him.”

“Yes master.” Raimi smiled and beckoned Lupis. The wolf stretched out a hand and Raimi took it, leading him into another room. She lied him on the couch and slowly wrapped her tail around his face a few times. Lupis took a big whiff of it. That smell. It was coming from her!

“that smell...was you?” Lupis’ voice was stifled from her tail. Raimi twitched the tip of her tail to flip off his hat, and slowly tore away his clothes with her nails.

“you won’t need this uniform anymore.” Lupis just made a “mmmm” sound from behind her tail, as that was all he could do. Raimi uncoiled her tail so she could move to his face and let their jaws interlock, their tongues danced slowly and passionately. Raimi took a nail and lightly trailed it down the seam in Lupis’ pants, tearing it in half, but leaving his fur unscathed. Lupis’ eyes rolled to the top of his sockets in lust, his member already fully freed from his denim prison. The skunk pulled him back toward the couch in the other room. Lupis didn’t resist, she was too beautiful for him to not follow her lead. Raimi slowly teased his male hood by caressing her soft, coated sex lips up and down his shaft, tickling him, but only enough to increase his lust for her. The skunk brought her tail under the two, using it like a mattress for Lupis to lie upon. The wolf took a free hand and attempted to grab her breast, but Raimi had other ideas. The skunk quickly grabbed the hand and brought it down to her clitoris, forcing him to slowly rub it random patterns. Raimi moaned as her pent up lust began to overcome her. It had been so long since she had a good round, and thanks to her suit, it was completely unbearable. Lupis licked Raimi’s cheek over and over, his tail would have been wagging like crazy, but it was pinned to the skunk’s from behind. Raimi brought her hands over his cheeks and firmly palmed both of them with her hands, eventually letting them trail off to grab his tail and wrap it around them. Now Lupis would have been able to get out if he wanted to. The sensation in Lupis’ male hood became almost unbearable, yet he also couldn’t think of what it was like before the feeling. That paradox knowing that even if he wanted to stop, he wouldn’t. She was too beautiful, and it would be worth serving Nicholas just to be around something as beautiful as her. He pulled out for a moment, only for her to wrap a few fingers around his cockbase, trailing it up and down the exposed shaft. Lupis took another whiff of her hair, the smell filled him, fed him. He didn’t want anything more. Feeling his climax approaching, Raimi lifted her tail from under them with ease, and wrapped it around him, pulling him closer. Lupis panted as his lust caused him to arch into Raimi, finally exploding in a fit of ecstasy. Raimi, after lifting her tail from his back, lashed it around her head as she muffled her scream of climax. Nicholas found that to be a good time to walk into the room.

“So, was it worth it?” he asked as Lupis’ cock shrank back into his sheath. Still a bit exhausted, he crawled off the couch and onto the floor, making his way to Nicholas’ feet. He put himself in a kneeling position, leaving his head no higher than directly pointing at the floor.

“I, Lupis Morry, willing devote my existence to you, and will serve you for two weeks.” Nicholas was ecstatic. If only every anthro was like this, then it would have been so easy. Nicholas pulled out a collar, not spiked like the ones most of the males had, but light blue, and somewhat fuzzy, Nicholas rubbed the collar with his fingers, reminding him of Avis’ soft fur. Why did he just think about her? No matter, the human held out the collar toward the wolf.

“if you put this on, your service to me will begin. Are you still willing?” the wolf looked back at Raimi and smiled. without responding, he took the collar, and locked it around his neck. Suddenly he felt strange, as if the collar began draining out his brain. Memories, emotions, thoughts, everything was being sucked away. Every thought he attempted to grab on to only led him back to that one memory left behind, of the moment he and Raimi belonged to each other, lust became his only emotion, and his thoughts were purely instinctual. Lupis’ eyes turned to orbs of white, and he began fussing on the floor, mewling like a newborn puppy. His lust completely overtook him, and every motion he made was an attempt to satisfy it. Despite the frustration, he was happy with it, even though happy wasn’t the emotion, it is as close to a definition one could make to it.

“I guess you didn’t really know what you were agreeing on, did you Lupis?” the collared wolf/retriever sat up and barked happily, letting his tongue hang over and his tail wag energetically. Nicholas laughed and rubbed his hand on Lupis’ head.

“good boy.” he looked back up at Raimi.

“take this one to the species chamber, I don’t like this wolf/retriever look he has going on, make him a purebred something.”

“of course master.” Raimi clicked her tongue, the wolf turned around with a big smile on his face and his ears perked up.

“Come Lupis.” Raimi pointed at the elevator. Lupis walked in and snuggled next to Raimi, still aware that he had received this for her.

Nicholas smile, It wasn’t how he was planning the day to start, but it was a nice way. Suddenly the screen by the door lit up.

“Master?” the human woman said.

“Yes Sam?”

“we got the results back regarding Tiffany.”

“yes, is she sick? What’s wrong with her?”

“she’s not sick.” Nicholas made a sigh of relief. Sick anthros were the last thing he needed to deal with again, plus he didn’t like seeing them like that, huddled in the corner of the building, their only real abilities being sniffling and coughing. It was horrible.

“She’s not sick, she’s pregnant.” Nicholas blinked.

“Pregnant?”

“yes.” Nicholas paused, bringing his hand to his chin. He looked back up at the screen.

“well, this could actually turn out to our advantage, send her to the observation room—” Nicholas turned and started to walk away.

“I need to speak with her about this.”

“yes master.” the screen dimmed.