The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in you area ( 18 or 21 years old ) do not continue.

Copyright © 2010 mark_la688. ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at Please feel free to contact me with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

* * *

My wife of just less than 10 years started to act withdrawn and distant. She had been on facebook a lot the last couple of months making contact with old friends. Then one day she told me that she had made contact with an old boyfriend of hers and that she still loved him. She did not love me anymore. What a slam in the face. I thought my life was over. We had 2 great kids and up until this I thought we had the perfect family. No matter what I did or said she would not change her mind.

She moved out shortly after. We had agreed to share custody of the children with her living nearby. As time went by I still found myself with a great hole in my life.

Then one day I received a letter that stated that through a mutual friend they had heard about me and my situation. They offered to help me. It also said that they had to keep their identity a secret. If I was interested I was to leave my flag at half mast in my yard for 2 days then fully down. If I did this in the next week they would be in contact with me.

Now how weird is that. I could not believe the letter. But as the week went on and the hole in my life seemed to be getting worse I found myself lowering the flag to half mast. 2 day latter I was taking it all the way down.

That night I had a hard time sleeping. Finally I had convinced myself that it was a joke and I had just made a fool out of myself.

I woke the next morning with a letter taped to my door. It read:

I’m glad you decided to give me the chance to help you. I need you to answer the following questions but you have to completely honest about them for this to work. Your instinct will be to say the hell with this and give up. I promise you this is going to work. Don’t quit now! Here are the questions. 1. If you could change anything physical about your wife what would they be? 2. What sexual things would you like your wife to do with or for you? 3. What would you not want to change with you wife? Remember nothing is out of bounds! When you have thought about these 3 questions compose an email and send it to lifechangeing101@gmail.com.

I read the letter over and over all day long. The next thing I knew I was setting at my computer typing in the answers the questions.

  1. I would love for Lisa to have hair to the middle of her back (she never would let her hair grow longer than her shoulders). I would like her to dress sexy and show off her body, wear short skirts and shorts, shirts that show off her breasts. I have always been a leg man. I would really like her to where stockings and heals! I wish she had bigger breasts. Lisa never likes to show affection in public. It would be nice to have her not be so uptight. Most of all I want her to love me again.
  2. Sex has always been basic. One of us on our back with the other on top. Plain and simple. I wish she would be open to sex in any position be it doggy style or her up against the wall with me giving it to her. Lisa never talks or makes a sound during sex. It would be nice if she would be a little vocal. Not necessarily a screamer but not just being there either. When we had sex I was the one that always had to start things. It would be nice if she would take the lead sometimes.
  3. What I don’t want to change is her love the kids. Being a good mother.

The next thing I knew I had pressed send. What had I done? Some stranger now had my deepest thoughts about Lisa and me. What had I done?

A week later I had the kids and went camping for 5 days. Every day the kids wanted me to call their mother to tell her that they loved her. She never answered any of my calls. I was pissed, convinced that she was with her new boyfriend and ignoring her kids.

Lisa dropped off the kids to Jim and left. She was o her way to meet her boyfriend. As she was driving a van was parked on the side of the road broke down. A man was waving at her to stop. Lisa pulled over to the side of the road. The man flashed a smile of thanks and walked up to her window. Lisa had picked up her phone and was getting to hand it to the man sure that he wanted to borrow it to call for help. As his hand came up she noticed it had something in it. A spray can. The man sprayed it in her face and the world went black.

Lisa woke up in a room in a chair that looked like a modified dentist chair. As she woke up she noticed that she had no clothes on. She tried to talk but she realized that she had a gag in her mouth. A man with a surgical mask came up to her and did not say a work. Lisa noticed that she was tied down. The stranger inserted an IV. Next he injected something. Lisa became light headed. She felt like she was floating in a fog.

The stranger put a video helmet on her and activated it. It started to show porn of a woman that looked a lot like her servicing a man that looked a lot like Jim. She did almost every sexual position imaginable over and over again. At the same time speakers in the helmet repeated that she was meant to serve Jim. She was his to do with as he pleased. She was to do what he commanded. She needed sex with Jim to make her happy. She needed to dress sexy. She hated to wear the old type of clothes that she used to wear.

As her mind was slowly reconditioned, her body was also tweaked a little.

First the man injected a chemical into each nipple about 2 inches. The chemical had two actions; first it would cause the breast to grow to double the current size. Second it caused the nipples and breast to become very sexually sensitive.

Next he worked a special cream into her scalp that caused her hair to grow about 2 to 3 inches a day. After it had grown to the middle of her back he worked in a different cream that slowed the hair growth down to its normal rate.

Shelley woke up in her bed with a light head ache. She went to the shower and cleaned up. As she looked in the mirror she looked at herself. “My br..br..titts look bigger. I hope so. Maybe they will help me talk Jim into taking me back.” Lisa brushed her long hair as if it was always this long. When she was done she went to get dressed. She spent about 15 min looking for something to wear. She could not find anything that she liked. She deceided she needed new clothes. She put on a pair of panty hose and a pair of shorts. A tight tee shirt. And a pair of white sneakers. Finished Lisa drove to town and bought a whole new wardrobe and hurried home. Jim was going to be home soon!

After camping I dropped them off to be with their grandparents for the weekend before they started school.

When I got home I started unpacking the camper. As I was walking out of the house to get another load from the camper I was met by Lisa in the doorway. It must have been a sight, my mouth open and my eyes bulging! The Lisa of my dreams was standing there. Lisa was standing there with her hair down to the middle of her back. She was dressed in a light colored shier blouse with no bra on. I could see the outline of her nipples through the material. A tight black skirt down to mid thigh with thigh high stockings and garter belt and thigh heals. I swear I was starring for 5 minutes. Finally Lisa broke the silence.

“Jim, I’m so sorry for all I have put you and the kids through. I now realize that I have been wrong. I love you! Please let me come back.” She said.

It donned on me. The email I sent. It must have been true. I needed to test it out. What could I do or say to see if other things that I had written had been addressed?

“Lisa, I don’t know if I can let you back. A lot has happened. You’ve hurt me a lot!”

“I know. I’m so sorry! I’ll change. I’ll do anything to make it up to you. Please. Please. Please let me back!”

To hell with it what do I have to lose I thought to myself, go for it!

“Ok, things are going to change around here!”

“Anything, Anything.”

“I see you’ve gotten some new clothes. I think you need to dress like this most of the time. You should wear a bra when the kids around or we are in public.”

“Sure. I know you like to look at me. For some reason I need to…to…to…do what you want me to. I have to.” Lisa started to lick her lips and slowly walking toward me.

“Wait, there’s more.” Lisa stopped. “Listen to me and what I have to say. If you agree, than we can try again.” Lisa nodded her head and I continued “You will be my perfect wife. You will be my trophy wife. You will always look you best at home and in public. You will dress sexy and classy at the same time. You will always wear thigh high stocking and garter belts event to bed. The only time you won’t were them is when you wear them is when you wear shorts then you will wear crochless pantyhose. Do you understand so far?”

“Yes”

“You will be open to sex anytime or any place. You will even give me blowjobs when I ask you or even on your own, understand?”

“Yes sir”

“Do you agree?”

“Yes Sir! It is the least I can do for everything I have put you through” Lisa said as she squatted in front of me and unzipped my pants. She slowly took my cock out of my pants. “I should have done this a long time ago.” Slowly she started to lick my balls. Then she sucked one in her mouth then switched to the other. Slowly she worked her way up my shaft then sucked me all the way in. She worked her head up and down like she had been giving me head for years. As I started to come she sucked me in completely and swallowed every drop.

Lisa then slowly stood up. “Jim that was just the beginning of what I will do for you. All I can think about is doing what it takes to make you happy.”

“Then you can come back home.”

The rest of the weekend Lisa dressed just as I had ordered. We would go to town shopping and we would walk side by side. I would pull her close as we walked and put my arm around her neck and put my hand on her breast, no that’s not it, her tit. When no one was looking I would pinch and twist it. Lisa would moan a little.

When we would go to the restaurant we would set in a booth, side by side. I would put my hand on her stocking covered thigh. Slowly moving my hand up her leg to her pussy. Lisa would spread her legs slightly giving me better access. Slowly I would finger her pussy and clit making her bite her lip and come. Then she would grab my hand and lick my fingers clean.

That Sunday the kids came home. After we put them to bed we got ready ourselves. When I came into the bed room after going to the bathroom I found Lisa lying on the bed with a black corset with her tits exposed and her waist pulled to a very small size, black silk stocking and black heals. “Jim” she said, “I want you to know that I’m not just your wife, I’m your slut-wife. I’m yours. I’m yours to please you and make you happy.” As she spread her legs she showed me something that made my heart skip a beat. “I had my clit pierced and this medallion in welded closed.

Come and read it please.”

Slowly I came closer and read it out loud “Property of Jim”

That night we fucked more than I have ever fucked in one night. I don’t remember falling to sleep. I do remember waking up. Not to an alarm clock but to Lisa mounting me and giving me a good morning fuck!

God I wish I knew who it was that helped me and my wife. I owe him so much!