The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 11

It was well past eight o’clock in the evening by the time Emily finally got home. Emily and Donna had played with each other in the locker room, stopping only when a janitor nearly stumbled across the two naughty girls playing with each other in the showers. Giggling wickedly, Emily and Donna had quickly scampered back to their lockers and gotten changed … and then they’d headed out to the school parking lot.

The two girls had made out a little more by Donna’s car – Donna sitting on the hood of her father’s BMW, while Emily shamelessly groped her friend’s tits and kissed her mouth hard – before Emily had reluctantly pulled away. Donna was eager for Emily to stay the night at her house. “My parents aren’t home,” Donna kept whispering between Emily’s kisses, “they’re on a trip to Italy … they won’t be back until next week … you could sleep over, except we won’t sleep …”

But much as Emily loved the idea of just ravaging her best friend all night, and making Donna cum and cum again until she passed out from sheer exhaustion … Emily wanted Jack. Badly. Even as Donna’s face had been firmly buried between Emily’s legs in the showers, eating her out to one gloriously nasty orgasm after another, Emily kept imagining her brother’s face licking her needy cunt instead of Donna’s, and whenever she thought of him sliding that beautiful cock of his inside her again, she’d moan and writhe in sheer delight against Donna’s tongue …

“Not tonight,” Emily whispered back to Donna. Nibbling on her best friend’s lower lip, Emily wantonly cupped the swells one of Donna’s perky tits, giving it a soft squeeze. She smiled as Donna groaned softly. “Stuff to do. But tomorrow’s Friday … so I guess after they announce who the cheerleaders are tomorrow, we can, um, celebrate a little this weekend. Maybe have a little party, or something. Do you understand?”

“I guess,” Donna said dejectedly. Emily tried not to giggle as she heard the sulky disappointment in her best friend’s voice. “But … but we will get together this weekend, right? I need – um, well, I mean, I, uh, really think, um, I, uh …”

“I know what you mean,” Emily said quietly. She slid her tongue into Donna’s wet, eager mouth, kissing her friend passionately. You want me the way I want Jack, Emily thought as her tongue played with Donna’s. Emily didn’t really know if she would actually be able to get together with Donna – after all, she very much wanted to get together with her brother Jack instead – but she thought somehow that things would work out okay for everyone. A little voice in her head seemed to be telling her that, anyway.

Breaking off their last kiss, Emily gave Donna a hug and a quick squeeze of her best friend’s delectable ass cheek, and then stood back, blowing kisses and waving goodbye as Donna got in her car and drove away. And the moment Donna was out of sight, Emily sprinted for her car, tires squealing and rubber burning as she raced home.

Jack, Jack, Jack, Emily thought excitedly. Finally, we get to celebrate! She didn’t hear the half-dozen cars that honked angrily at her as she cut them off while speeding home. And as for the stop signs she ran through … she didn’t notice them, either. The car had barely even stopped in the driveway of her parents’ house when she flung open the driver’s side door, heading inside to her brother Jack as fast as she possibly could.

Standing in the entryway of the house, Emily quickly stripped naked, without even thinking about it. As she slipped off all her clothes and put them in the hamper by the door, she thought she heard the sound of soft moaning coming from the living room. Soft moaning … and laughter … and grunting … and the unmistakable sound of sensuous, slapping flesh. Curious, she wandered naked into the living room, looking about to see what was happening.

Emily’s mother Chelsea was there, on her hands and knees on the tacky, fake black bearskin rug that lay in front of the fireplace. Like Emily, Chelsea was also completely naked. Emily couldn’t see her mom’s face, but she saw her mother’s mane of fiery red hair eagerly bobbing up and down between her brother Jack’s legs. Jack knelt naked in front of their mom, his knees spread open as his ass rested gently on his heels, a blissful smile of contentment on his face as Chelsea orally pleased him.

Emily’s eyes widened in shock, though – in fact, in absolute horror – as she saw another naked guy kneeling behind her mother’s spread open legs, his hips battering against her mom’s shapely backside as he fucked her doggystyle. Her mother’s big, heavy tits jiggled about wildly as Jack and the other guy sandwiched her snugly between their earnest, pistoning cocks. Both looked happy as hell to be fucking Chelsea at the same time … and to Emily’s surprise, her mother looked equally thrilled to be so decadently ravaged by two dicks.

As Emily watched her brother and the other guy make fingercuffs out of her mom, she clapped one hand over her mouth. She thought for a moment that she might throw up. The other guy looked a year or two younger than Jack, and a little shorter, too … not to mention just a little bit chunkier. And since the guy had a disheveled mop of fiery red hair, the same fiery red shade of her mother’s hair …

Todd?” Emily whispered faintly. The insistent, throbbing ache that she’d come to loathe over the past few days suddenly filled her head, hammering away inside her skull like a thousand angry drums. She put her fingers to her temples, taking a deep, deep breath as she wished the pain would go away. Her head swam as she tried to concentrate, to make all the jumbled thoughts suddenly thundering through her head make sense.

Jack and me … that’s how it’s supposed to be, Emily thought dully. And Mom, it’s okay if Mom fu… if Mom wants to have some fun with us, too. She rubbed her fingers against her forehead even harder. But Todd … Todd??? He’s my … our younger brother!!! And he’s such a little jerk, so obnoxious, such a gross little troll … She shuddered, thinking of the way her brother had so lasciviously ogled her naked body the other day at breakfast, those beady eyes of his crawling up and down her skin. I can’t … but he’s fu… he’s with Mom … and if he wants to, with me … Jack … no, no, no …

Emily’s head swam. Lights started flashing brightly in front of Emily’s eyes, light purple and pink lights, exactly the same shades and colors of the lights that flashed in Emily’s newer headphones. The fact that big, bright strange lights were inexplicably flashing in front of Emily’s eyes didn’t particularly bother her … the fact they were flashing in the wrong order, though, did. She realized that was what made her head hurt the most, what made her feel so ill – the lights, they were wrong, completely and totally wrong.

If they’d just flash the right way, everything would be fine, Emily thought. Please, just flash the right way, please …

Emily’s legs buckled a little, and she leaned against the doorway leading into the living room, struggling to keep her balance. Feeling dizzy, she took another deep breath, and looked up … and found herself helplessly watching her two brothers simultaneously fucking her mom senseless. Emily wanted to turn away, but found that she couldn’t … and also found herself growing wet with desire as she watched, even as the lights still flashed in front of her eyes, even as she still felt sick and lightheaded with confusion.

“Oh yeah … your pussy feels amazing, Mom,” Todd grunted. Emily watched as her younger brother gave one of his mother’s round, soft asscheeks a hard, playful slap with his hand, as he kept relentlessly reaming Chelsea from behind. “It’s so good … uhh! Yeah!!! … I think it’s the sweetest … the sweetest pussy I’ve ever fucked!”

“Like you’ve fucked so much pussy before, Todd,” Jack said with a smirk. He lazily ran his fingers through the tresses of his mother’s red, curly hair as her head bobbed dutifully up and down on his cock. “Mom’s what, the second woman who let you stick your dick in her? And how many of them would’ve fucked you if it wasn’t for me?”

“Shut up, Jack,” Todd muttered, though Emily thought he sounded more embarrassed than mad. He pounded his hips more furiously at his mother’s ass, making Chelsea moan with wanton delight as he rammed his cock even harder into her. “I’m … uhh! … fucking some hot chicks now, aren’t I?”

“You sure are,” Jack said, as he ran his hands through his mom’s hair. “And it’s only just beginning. Trust me on that, little brother. Trust me.”

“Jack, honey … please, when are you going to fuck me?” Chelsea asked timidly. Emily watched as her mother pulled her face away from Jack’s cock. Even from where Emily was standing, she could plainly hear the pleading, almost desperate tone in her mom’s voice. “You promised … oohh! Todd!!! … you promised you’d fuck me, and you … mmm!!! you still haven’t … I need your cock inside me, baby, I aaAAHH!!!”

Chelsea let out a sharp cry as Todd gave his mother’s ass an even harder slap, leaving a cherry-colored welt on her pale skin. “Really, Mom?” Todd said, clearly annoyed … though Emily supposed he couldn’t be too annoyed with their mother, consider how enthusiastically he was still fucking her. “What, my dick’s not good enough for you now? You’ve already cummed three or four times on it today … what more do you want, you dirty slut?”

“Oh, no, Todd, honey, I, uh, OOOOHH!!! OHHH!!! YES!!!” Chelsea gasped and panted as her younger son began fucking her at an even faster pace, his cock slamming in and out of her soppy pussy with wild abandon. “I love it, love it love it love it when you fuck me, sweetie, I, Todd, MMMM!!!!, I love it, I just, UHHH!!!, want Jack to, OHHH!!!, fuck me too …”

“See?” Jack said to Todd with an amused grin. “Told you. Mom’s a cock-hungry cum dumpster.”

“I know,” Todd said happily. He gave his mom’s ass a couple of extra hard slaps, and thrust himself into her with renewed vigor, smiling as she groaned in wanton pleasure. “What a dirty, sexy bitch …”

“MMM!!! YESS!!!” Chelsea squealed. She kept looking up at her son Jack, though, as her body swayed wildly back and forth from the force of Todd’s insistent, incestuous thrusts inside her. “So good … but … MMM!!! … Jack, when, please, when, AHH!!!”

“I told you already, Mom,” Jack said chidingly to Chelsea, as he gazed down into his mother’s pretty, lust-filled face, “once you give me a perfect blowjob, I’ll fuck you. And not a second before that. I mean, you’re a pretty good cocksucker, but …” Jack turned his head slightly, looking directly at Emily. He winked at her, and Emily felt her heart begin to pound wildly in excitement. “Well, to be honest, you don’t suck dick as good as Emily. And besides … did I tell you to take your slut mouth off my cock? Maybe if you were a good whore and did what you were told for once, I might fuck you. Might. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Chelsea murmured apologetically, her hand still softly jerking her older son’s rigid prick, her body still swaying slightly from the force of her younger son taking her from behind. “I’m … uhhh! … I’m sorry, Jack …”

“It’s okay, Mom,” Jack replied. “Now stop being silly, and put that mouth of yours back to work.” He guided his mother’s head back down to his cock. Emily watched Jack’s body shudder as her mom began dutifully working her mouth over his prick again, sucking Jack’s dick with long, obscenely slow slurps, even while Todd still kept happily plowing away at Chelsea’s pussy.

“Very nice, Mom,” Jack continued. “Though I still think you could learn a thing or two from Emily.” Jack looked over expectantly at Emily. “Well, Emily? Want to come over and show Mom the proper way to suck my dick?”

Todd’s head whipped around in Emily’s direction so incredibly fast that for a moment, Emily thought her younger brother might get whiplash. The huge, naughty grin on Todd’s slightly chubby face told Emily exactly what was on his mind. “Whoa … wow!” Todd said. “I kind of guessed, since I saw her walking around naked yesterday and messing around with Mom, but … hey, wait, do I get to fuck Emily too?” A feeling of utter dread crept over Emily as she saw the unabashed, lecherous joy sparkling in Todd’s eyes. “Awesome!”

Emily watched in disbelief as Todd suddenly pushed himself away from their mother, pulling himself out of Chelsea’s sodden pussy. He stood up, turning to face Emily. Emily couldn’t help but stare at Todd’s cock, much as she didn’t want to – she couldn’t help it. It stood majestically at attention, still glistening with the juices of their mother’s naughty excitement. To Emily’s amazement, Todd’s erect prick looked to be almost as big as Jack’s … and considerably thicker. As repulsive as the idea of getting anywhere near her younger brother’s dick was to Emily, she helplessly found herself imagining what it would be like to ride a big, fat cock like that, straddling it as it sank into the depths of her hot pussy … and how amazing it would feel, filling her up like that. She felt herself getting even more wet thinking about it, even though it made her feel so, so, dirty and disgusting …

Emily remembered Jack telling her that while he’d be the only one fucking her pussy, he might want her to do other … well, things, with whoever he wanted, and whenever he wanted … but she really didn’t think he’d been serious about that. And she certainly didn’t ever imagine – not in a million, billion years – that the first ‘other’ guy Jack would want her to do things with would be her repugnant younger brother Todd.

“Please, Jack,” Emily said. Her voice trembled as she spoke, and without realizing it, she folded her arms over her chest, trying to cover her increasingly-ample tits. “That’s … I don’t know, it’s okay that Mom … that you … the three of us … but Todd? Todd?” The dull pounding in Emily’s head just wouldn’t stop. It throbbed relentlessly, almost making her want to burst out in hot, angry tears. “How could you do this to him?”

“Actually, I didn’t do anything to him,” Jack said. Emily wasn’t quite sure, but she thought she heard just a hint of surprise in Jack’s typically cool and calculated voice. “It’s kind of funny. I didn’t do anything to Todd. Not a damn thing. Turns out he wanted to do this, without any conditioning at all.”

“Damn right,” Todd said. To Emily’s horror, her younger brother’s voice was filled with a wicked glee. “Mom’s such a hot bitch. So are you, Em. I used to fantasize about fucking you or Mom … and now, because of Jack, suddenly I actually get to do it? Yes, please!” he exclaimed. “Besides, I figure if you’re both fucking and sucking Jack anyway, why can’t you do the same to me?”

“Jack,” Emily whispered thickly, “remember what you said? I can’t … with Todd, you said …” She stared listlessly at the floor, unable to look at either of her brothers. The pounding in her head was like thunder, hammering inside her skull over and over. She could barely think.

“Oh, I remember, Em.” Jack said quite calmly. “That amazing, tight little pussy of yours belongs to me. I told you that … right now, the only cock that gets to fuck it is mine.” Jack paused for a moment, and Emily saw a distinct look of bitter disappointment on Todd’s slightly chubby face. “But I never said anything of the sort about that hot mouth of yours … or the rest of your sexy body.” Jack smirked coldly at Emily. “Besides, you’ll do whatever I say, remember? Without question, remember? So come over here and suck Todd’s cock.”

“I can’t,” Emily whispered, “I can’t …” The lights flashed even more quickly in front of her eyes. The pounding in her head had become utterly unbearable. She so wished it would stop …

“Yeah!” Todd shouted excitedly. Emily saw – to her disgust – that whatever disappointment Todd had felt was clearly gone. “Suck my cock, sis!”

“But …”

“You’ll do whatever I say, Emily,” Jack repeated. “Come over here and suck Todd’s cock. Trust me. Do you understand?”

As Emily listened to Jack – and as her eyes remained fixed on the lewd, perverted sight of her two brothers cheerfully fucking her mom – whatever final shred of free will she had left simply shattered into a million pieces, and was completely swept away by an insatiable, carnal lust. That one little voice inside Emily’s head, the one that had been screaming at her the past couple of days, the one that kept telling her that the delightfully dirty things that she craved so much were wrong, and sick, and perverted, and that she needed to stop, or get help, or just run away … it fell silent at last, once and for all.

The purple and pink lights flashed again wildly in front of Emily’s eyes, but they were soothing to Emily now ... they flashed in the right order, exactly the way they were supposed to be. Stage five conditioning complete. said the other voice inside her head – the voice that always made Emily feel calm, and sounded kind of like Jack, in a weird way. Emily didn’t know what that meant, but to be honest, she really didn’t care, either. All she knew was that she didn’t feel worried or scared anymore. She felt her shoulders relax, and a cheerful, happy smile crossed her pretty face. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d felt so good. Everything seemed utterly perfect to Emily … everything was just the way it was supposed to be.

Pink.

Purple. Purple.

Pink. Pink.

Purple. Purple. Purple.

Pink. Pink.

Purple.

RED.

Final calibration sequence complete.

The pounding in Emily’s head finally stopped. For good.

“Well, of course I’ll suck your cock, Todd,” Emily said eagerly. With an excited giggle, she dropped down on her hands and knees, and started crawling over to her younger brother. “I mean, shit, why wouldn’t I, silly?”

Todd’s eyes grew wide with surprise … and then a gigantic, naughty grin crept across his round face. Despite all the perverted things that had been going on in the living room – even the fact that he’d just been fucking his own mother – Todd had looked slightly skeptical when Jack had ordered Emily to blow him, especially she’d seemed so reluctant at first. But now … as Emily crawled over to him … as she gazed up at him with that bright, pretty smile of hers, her boobs merrily bouncing up and down as she put her small hands on his hips … as she lowered her head and gave the crown of his cock a soft, sensuous kiss, her tongue twirling around it, lapping up his mother’s juices, which still wetly coated his erection … Todd’s eyes lit up like he’d just won the lottery, or struck by a bolt of lightning … or maybe both, at the same time. And as Emily’s mouth enthusiastically slipped down over his stiff prick, Todd looked just about ready to jump out of his skin.

“Oh hell yes,” Todd gasped, barely able to contain his lecherous excitement. He ran his fingers roughly through his sister’s hair, gripping her pretty blonde head tightly as he forcefully shoved his thick cock into Emily’s mouth, pistoning it hard and fast between Emily’s wet, willing lips. Emily gagged a little as Todd started to fuck her face like it was a pussy, shoving his length down her throat, eagerly cramming as much of his dick into her mouth as he possibly could.

“Nice, right?” Jack called over to Todd, as his own cock kept being happily serviced by their mother’s slutty mouth. “Emily’s a sweet little cocksucker, isn’t she?”

“You bet,” Todd gasped. “You … damn, Em!” Todd let out a little howl of ecstasy as Emily slobbered over his thick shaft, licking the long, thick vein on its underside with her tongue. “You’re right … Mom’s good, but, UHH!!! Emily’s way better … she might even suck dick better than –”

“Todd,” Jack murmured through gritted teeth, “just shut up and enjoy Emily’s mouth, huh?” He looked for a moment as though he was thinking of saying something more, but instead he closed his eyes and let out a low groan of pleasure … and his hips jerked slightly as he suddenly flooded his mother’s mouth with his hot, sticky semen.

Emily relaxed her throat as best she could, and found Todd’s invading prick pushing deep into her mouth, his scrotum slapping up against her chin. She’d never taken Jack’s cock – or, indeed, any cock – that far in her mouth. Her eyes watered slightly as she felt Todd’s thick shaft completely filling her throat, and the cheeks of her face burned a crimson red as a few black spots wandered in front of her eyes. She felt dizzy for a moment … and then gasped loudly for air, thick strands of drool running down her chin, as Todd unexpectedly hauled his shaft out of her mouth for a moment.

“Good whore,” Todd said to Emily, as he reached down to roughly play with Emily’s tits. Emily beamed happily at her younger brother, even as he pinched and mashed her breasts together. What a nice thing to say, Emily mused, as Todd busily stuffed his cock back into her face. She found herself able to relax her throat a little better the second time around, and soon found Todd’s nuts slapping against her chin in a happy rhythm, saliva coating her chin and his shaft as she deepthroated him. She grabbed her younger brother’s asscheeks as she blew him, raking her nails down his skin, loving how she could make him quiver with ecstasy, even as he kept voraciously cramming the full length of his cock down her throat.

“Not bad, huh?” Jack asked lazily. Jack’s hands drifted down to his mother’s pale shoulders, absently rubbing them as she wiped long, sticky strands of cum from her chin with the back of her hand. “Emily’s such a dirty thing … loves to fuck, loves to suck … she’s a filthy little cum slut.”

“You bet,” Todd gasped. He wound long strands of Emily’s blonde hair between his fingers, wrapping them tightly in his hand as his sister continued to suck him off. “God … I wish I had … oh fuck, Emily, you filthy whore, suck it good!!! … I had two cocks … that way, I could fuck Mom and get blowjobs from Emily at … oh, yeah, Em, yeah!!! … at the same time …”

“Well, I don’t see that happening,” Jack replied to Todd, “but I think I can give you the next best thing. In fact, I think I know a way that we can all have a little fun together ... at the same time.” A shiver of excitement ran up Emily’s spine as she looked over at her twin brother … and saw the wicked gleam in his eyes. Emily knew exactly what that meant. She knew that Jack had some incredibly sick, perverted, wonderful idea in mind … and Emily couldn’t wait to hear what it was.

All of us?” Todd asked. He gave Jack a curious look … and then, with a smirk, he looked down at Emily and pulled his rock-hard rod out of his sister’s mouth, slapping her hard in the cheek with it. “I think most of us can, Jack, but all–”

“You’ll see,” Jack said. He snapped his fingers, and pointed impatiently at Emily. “Get over here, slut. Crawl.”

“Sure,” Emily said happily, panting slightly as she pulled her mouth off of Todd’s raging hard-on. “Anything for you, Jack. Anything at all.” Oblivious to the slightly disappointed look on her younger brother’s face – clearly, Todd was disappointed by his half-completed, luxurious blowjob – Emily crawled right over to Jack. She beamed happily at her mother, who still sat patiently in front of Jack, wiping cum off her chin with the back of her hand.

Emily couldn’t believe how excited she was. Her pussy was wet, so very wet … and burning with desire for Jack. Her inner thighs were completely damp with desire, and just crawling over to him had her ready to completely cream herself. As Emily finally reached her twin brother, she let out a small gasp of surprise as Jack grabbed her roughly by the shoulders, tossing her onto her back so she lay on the bearskin rug. The soft fur of the rug felt good against her bare skin … and as Emily felt Jack grab her ankles and spread her legs wide apart, she felt even better.

“Mmm … yes, Jack, yes … ahhhhh …” Emily mewled happily. She saw her twin brother’s chiseled torso looming above her, saw his handsome face smiling earnestly at her … and best of all, felt the hardness of his manhood wonderfully teasing the moist cleft of her yearning sex. Emily hissed with anticipation as Jack’s cock slowly parted the lips of her pussy, and then cried out with unashamed lust as he buried himself deep into her hot, slutty hole. As Jack began slowly thrusting himself into her, Emily whined insatiably, loving the feeling of her brother’s cock completely filling her again. She’d been craving that feeling all day … Jack’s shaft, pushing snugly inside her, the slick walls of her cunt wrapped around it as he slid in and out of her … she couldn’t imagine anything better. And she felt so very, very gratefully that he wanted her pussy, all to himself …

As Jack fucked her, Emily vaguely noticed her twin brother gesturing to her mother and Todd. All of a sudden, Jack disappeared from Emily’s view, replaced instead by the sight of her mom’s glorious thighs … and her bare, beautiful pussy. Emily squealed with joy as her mother moved to straddle her, her mom’s big, firm tits brushing lightly against Emily’s abs as she crawled into a sixty-nining position with her. Emily giggled playfully as her mother licked her bellybutton and her perfectly flat tummy, and felt her mother’s fingertips caress the delicate curves of her hipbones, teasing her ever so sensuously.

As her mother’s wet, glistening snatch came to rest mere inches from her hungry face, Emily’s eyes grew huge with depraved desire as she saw Todd kneeling behind their mom again, roughly shoving the head of his thick, stiff prick into Chelsea’s cunt. Emily’s mouth practically watered as she watched Todd lazily sink his length fully inside their mother, watching her younger brother fuck their mom in an obscenely up-close-and-personal way … while her twin brother fucked her in the same decadently lewd manner.

“Oh, how … MMM!!! … how beautiful, sweetie …” Emily heard her mom gasp, as she felt her mother’s hands start to fondle her asscheeks. “I can … OHH!!! TODD, BABY, YESSS !!! … can see Jack’s cock filling … AHH!!! … filling your pussy … MMM!!! … it’s so pretty, it’s …” Emily writhed in wicked delight as she felt her mother’s tongue descend ravenously onto her bare mons, lapping at it before diving onto her clit, and onto Jack’s slick shaft. For a moment, Emily felt Jack pulling out of her, and then heard the sweetly obscene sounds of her mom cleaning Jack’s cock with her mouth. Just knowing that her mother was enjoying the yummy blend of her juices combined with the taste of her brother’s cock practically made Emily explode with ecstasy, and she screamed with joy when Jack plunged his manhood back inside her, fucking her with a savage urgency.

Looking up, Emily could still see the magnificently perverted sight of Todd’s dick jackhammering away at her mother’s slutty cunt. The bare, smooth flesh around her mom’s stuffed cunt glistened wetly, and a few little drops of her sweet nectar splattered down onto Emily’s face. It thrilled Emily to just listen to the sloppy, squishing sounds of her younger brother’s cock penetrating her mother’s slick pussy, especially when she heard them mix with the filthy sounds of Jack fucking her. Impulsively, Emily craned her head up just a tiny bit, and began suckling on Todd’s scrotum, bathing it with her tongue. Todd’s balls rubbed against her nose and her mouth, as he didn’t stop slamming his shaft into his mother’s hungry twat – not for a second – but he did slow down, just a tiny little bit, enough to let Emily wetly slobber on the base of his cock while he fucked their mom.

The four bodies writhed together for quite awhile in a tangled orgy of incestuous flesh, soft cries of unabashed pleasure echoing everywhere through the house, along with the wet, squishing sounds of wicked sex and the lewd slurpings of naughty tongues. The pace of their raunchy couplings grew more frantic with each passing minute, as the insatiable, carnal desires within each of them burned bright and hot. Each of them – Jack, Emily, Todd, and Chelsea – edged closer and closer to their need for a spectacularly sinful release, and that need could not be denied.

It was Emily who was the first to reach the peak of her excitement, unable to contain the kinky lusts smoldering inside her loins anymore. With a shriek of shameless delight, Emily’s body began to writhe in debauched pleasure, and her hips bucked insistently as she came hard. The walls of her snug cunt clenched hard against Jack’s pistoning cock, and her orgasm drenched his length – and her thighs, and probably part of the bear rug they were fucking on – with the juices of her sex. And then she came again, and again … like a string of firecrackers, all going off at once, one sinfully wonderful explosion in her pussy after another …

… and then Emily felt the blissful sensation she’d been absolutely craving all day, as Jack’s manhood pulsed powerfully inside her, and a torrent of his hot sperm flooded her insides. She shrieked with depraved exhilaration as Jack’s semen gushed through her greedy pussy and into her womb, some of it even spilling out of her slit and down the crack of her ass. Jack kept thrusting inside her, spurting more and more of his cream into her with each thrust … it feels so good when he cums inside me, Emily thought deliriously, I don’t want him to ever stop …

While Jack came inside her, Emily suddenly heard her mother cry out, sobbing with joy. Emily felt her mother’s knees pressing against her upper arms and shoulders, trembling a bit. She was vaguely aware of her mom’s violently shaking pussy, just above her head, and then smiled as she became aware of her mother’s thighs becoming very, very wet … and more of her mom’s sweet spend dribbling sloppily onto her mouth and chin.

Todd’s so nice, Emily thought delightedly, he made Mom cum, like a dirty slut … just like me …

As Emily wallowed in her euphoric haze of orgasmic lust with Jack, she was dimly aware of the quickening pace of Todd’s cock above her face as he continued to bang their mom. She heard Todd start to snicker, and before Emily knew what was happening, she saw Todd pull out of her mother’s slick cunt, and felt jet after jet of hot, lovely jizz suddenly splattering all over her face and hair. Emily’s face became utterly drenched with cum. Hot, sticky rivers of Todd’s semen dripped thickly from her nose, all over her lips and cheeks, down her chin to her slender throat. Some of his powerful white ropy blasts even sprayed messily onto her shoulders and her tits. Lazily, Emily ran her fingertips around her nipples, rubbing some of Todd’s cum into her ripe, firm breasts … and she ran her tongue around her lips, lewdly licking up the seed that had pooled around her mouth.

“Don’t do that, Todd,” Jack said sharply to his younger brother. “That’s a waste of sperm.”

“Yeah, but look at Emily,” Todd replied. Laughing, he playfully slapped his softening but still-sizable cock on his sister’s forehead, splattering even more of his cum on Emily’s messy face. Emily laughed as well. “She looks so sexy like that …”

“I agree,” Chelsea said quietly. “Very sexy.” Emily watched curiously – as did her brothers, for that matter – as her mom clambered off of her … and giggled as her mother then turned around, crouching over her as she slowly started licking up all the sticky cum that had splattered all over Emily’s face. Emily excitedly began fondling her mother’s firm, heavy breasts while her face was licked, and then the two fervently started kissing each other, trading sticky strands of Todd’s semen between their lips and tongues as their beautiful, sweat-soaked bodies writhed together.

Jack gave Todd a wry look. “Okay, maybe you’re right,” Jack said. “It is kind of hot.”

Grinning wickedly, the two brothers started to laugh. They high-fived each other triumphantly … and then dove down onto Emily and Chelsea, tackling their randy lovers good-naturedly, groping and fondling and molesting their sister and their mother as their cocks began to stir once more.

Emily and Chelsea were quite happy and eager to take care of those yummy, stirring, stiffening cocks again. And again. And again …

It was a long, long, sinfully good night for them all.