The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 14

Once more, it was well past dark by the time Emily got home.

Slamming the car door in utter annoyance, Emily stormed up the driveway to the front door of the house. There’d been a long practice after school with all the members of the cheerleading squad, which was to be expected. Donna, for some reason, hadn’t shown up, which had pissed off Mrs. Winter and the other cheerleading captains – Dawn and Samantha – and Emily had been forced to make up a lot of excuses for her missing friend. That hadn’t gone over well. And then, after that, after most of the cheerleaders had gone home … well, Mrs. Winter decided that the three cheerleading captains and herself needed to plan out a whole lot of things. Routines, schedules, fundraisers, all stuff that Emily supposed was important or something.

Except it all seemed stupid to Emily. For one thing, it was keeping her from going home and fucking her brother Jack. For another, it was all pointless to begin with. Emily knew exactly what she wanted the cheerleading squad to do that year, right down to the littlest, naughtiest, dirtiest detail. She’d known it all, ever since Jack gave her those amazing headphones and she’d started listening to him. So listening to Mrs. Winter and Samantha argue about dumb fucking bake sales that were never going to happen anyway was a complete waste of time, at least to Emily. They were going to do everything Emily’s way … they just didn’t know it yet.

But Emily could tell that Mrs. Winter hadn’t opened her special present yet. And she could also tell that Samantha and Dawn hadn’t used the headphones that she’d given to them yet. If they did, they wouldn’t be arguing with her. They’d be listening to her, like they were supposed to. But since they hadn’t yet … that meant Emily had to grit her teeth and pretend to listen to them, and be a team player, and all that bullshit. Emily hated every second of it, and when Mrs. Winter had finally decided that they were finished for the day, and they could get down to starting the real work on Monday, after the weekend … Emily had been off to the school parking lot like a shot, trying to head home as fast as she could.

Just wait ‘til Monday, Emily thought icily, as she started her car. The real work … couldn’t have said it better myself, Mrs. Winter. You have no idea …

Stepping into the house, Emily slowly peeled away her slutty white mini-dress. Her crotch was damp, as were the insides of her slender thighs, practically drenched with desire. She’d sat through the rest of school – after meeting with Principal Jenkins, and sorting all that silliness out – with her knees pressed together, trying really hard not to finger her cunt right in the middle of class, or in her stupid cheerleading meetings. Jack had promised her a fun weekend … and it was all she could think about. And she knew Jack’s idea of ‘fun’ probably meant something really, really kinky and dirty. She’d almost creamed herself a couple of times, just imagining what he might do to her … maybe he’ll tie me up and spank me, Emily thought, as she dropped her dress in the hamper, and kicked off her trashy high heels.

As Emily dutifully stripped off all her clothes, she heard the sound of car keys jingling elsewhere in the house. Once she was completely naked, Emily curiously took a few steps into her living room. Given what time it was, Emily couldn’t imagine that someone was going out somewhere. She fully expected that her brother Todd would be busy fucking their mother, maybe with Jack, too. For a second, she idly wondered if maybe her dad had finally come home … but as soon as that thought came to her mind, it quickly vanished. She didn’t want to think about her dad, for some reason.

Emily saw her mother Chelsea standing by the stairs, putting on a long gray overcoat. For some reason, Emily thought her mother looked a little bit sad, although she couldn’t imagine why. As her mother turned in her direction, Emily noticed that the overcoat was loosely closed, tied shut at the waist with a wide belt. Emily, though, could still plainly see what her mother had on beneath it … and it wasn’t much.

Emily’s mother wore a tight, scarlet red leather miniskirt, one better suited for a stripper or a hooker than a thirty-seven year old mother of three. The hem of the miniskirt reached just barely down past her crotch. She was also wearing fishnet stockings, and a cheap pair of red high heels with clear plastic platform bottoms. A sheer, transparent black blouse barely covered her mother’s ample tits … and Emily thought even using the word barely might be something of a stretch, especially since it seemed her mother wasn’t wearing a bra..

Emily’s mother Chelsea always had generously big, beautiful breasts, but ever since she’d started listening to Jack, just a few days ago, it seemed to Emily that they’d gotten even bigger. They were still round and luscious, spectacularly so, but they were simply huge, like giant, overgrown cantaloupes. Emily had never seen an actual pair of firm 40 DD breasts before, but she guessed that’s what her mother had beneath the blouse … and Emily found her mouth practically watering, thinking about sucking on her mom’s huge, perfect tits, and biting those big, soft dark nipples of hers.

“Hi, Mom!” Emily said, giving her mother an excited wave as she stood completely naked in the foyer. “It’s official … you’re looking at one of Patriot High’s newest cheerleaders!” Emily gleefully twirled about on the living room floor, her bare tits bouncing around wildly as she spun about. “And not only that … I did so good, I’m one of the captains of the squad! A cheerleading captain, can you believe it?”

“You did?” Chelsea beamed proudly at her daughter. “Oh, sweetie … that’s fantastic! I’m so proud of you … and I know Jack will be, too. I have to go out for a bit, but when I come back I’m sure Jack will let us celebrate … wow, my daughter’s finally a cheerleader! You finally did it!”

“That sounds great,” Emily replied happily. “I can’t wait … do you have to go now? Can’t we play a little bit first?” The horny blonde teenager stuck her finger in her mouth, sucking on it for a few moments before sliding it out between her lips. Lazily, she ran her wet fingertip around one of her hard, pink nipples. “I really want to play with you, Mom …”

“Oh, I wish I could, sweetie,” Chelsea answered longingly. She gave her daughter a slow, admiring look, her eyes wandering appreciatively over every inch of Emily’s nude body. “But Jack … Jack wants me to go down to the Pleasure Treasure … you know, that seedy sex shop down at the edge of town,” Chelsea said. “I’m supposed to get some, um, toys. For Jack, of course, but also some things for me, and for Todd. And for you. And for the, um, others … well, Jack will tell you about that, I’m sure.” Chelsea smiled tenderly at her daughter. “Don’t worry, Emily, I’ll be sure to get you something very special.”

“Thanks, Mom,” Emily said brightly. “You’re the best.” Still curious, she cocked her head slightly, gazing at her mother’s tall, shapely body. “Umm … why are you dressed like that?”

“Oh … this,” Chelsea said. Emily watched as her mother fidgeted nervously in front of her, trying to tie her overcoat closed just a bit more. “Well, Jack says I’m still not taking care … I’m still not sucking his cock as good as I should be. I mean, I’ve been practicing on him and on Todd a lot the past few days, and I’ve been watching you suck Jack’s dick, since he loves your blowjobs … I just can’t seem to get the hang of it, though.” Chelsea sighed in disappointment. “I guess that’s because I’m a stupid, silly slut, just like Jack says. And Jack says he won’t even think about fucking me until I prove I can give him a great blowjob.”

“Oh,” Emily said quietly. She really didn’t know what else to say. She felt incredibly sorry for her mother. She couldn’t imagine how awful that would be, not being able to please her brother and to make him happy.

“So, Jack suggested that while I’m at the Pleasure Treasure,” Chelsea continued, “that, if, um, there’s any male customers there … I should suck their dicks. All of them, if I can. You know, for extra practice, since I need it.”

“Well, Jack’s right,” Emily said, nodding supportively, even though she didn’t think the words sounded right as they came out of her mouth. She shook her head, trying to get out the cobwebs, knowing she was probably being a dumb whore again. “Practice makes perfect, right? I’m sure Jack will love it when you suck his dick someday as much as when I suck it … in fact, I bet he loves your blowjobs more someday!”

“Do you really think so?” Chelsea said hopefully.

“Oh, I know so, Mom,” Emily answered. She found herself feeling incredibly sorry for her mother … she hoped her words, somehow, could give her some hope. “I just know Jack will surprise you someday, and fuck hard you like a pathetic, useless slut, just like the way he fucks me.”

Chelsea smiled. “I hope so, sweetie.”

“He will, Mom,” Emily said, her eyes shining with excitement. “He will.”

“What’s it like?” Chelsea blurted out suddenly. Baffled, Emily stared at her mother blankly, not understanding the question at all.

“What’s … what’s, um, what like, Mom?” Emily asked in puzzlement.

“What’s being with … what’s fucking Jack like?” Chelsea said. A wistful, curious look crossed her face … one tinged with just a hint of envy. “Is it as great as I think it is?”

“Omigod, Mom, it’s the best,” Emily squealed, unable to contain her delight. “When Jack fucks me, it feels so good, like I’m in heaven or something. Every time he’s deep inside me, it’s perfect, almost like magic … like that’s what’s meant to be. And when he cums … oh, Mom, there’s just no better feeling in the world!”

Chelsea sighed sadly. “That’s what I thought,” she said. “I really wish Jack would fuck me … it’s all I think about. Even when I go to sleep, it’s what I dream about, too. Don’t get me wrong, I love fucking your brother Todd … but whenever he cums inside me, I always find myself imagining that it’s Jack, not him.” A confused expression crossed Chelsea’s face, and Emily noticed a weird sadness in her mother’s eyes. “Funny … doesn’t it sound wrong, saying things like that sometimes?”

“Like what, Mom?” Emily said.

“You know … how much you love fucking your brother Jack, and me fucking your little brother Todd … it sounds right when I say it, but sometimes the words …” Chelsea’s voice trailed off.

“Yes,” Emily said quietly. “Yes, they do.” For a moment, the blonde teenager could feel a sickening, gnawing feeling crawl inside her head … but only for a moment. The feeling vanished as Emily saw pink and purple dancing lights in front of her big blue eyes. “Yes … but it’s not wrong, Mom. Not at all. Jack just wants us to be happy. He promised us. We need to trust him. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Chelsea repeated. She said the word in a robotic monotone, gazing idly at the ceiling, as if she’d seen something floating up there. Like lights, perhaps. Quickly, though, she rubbed her eyes and shook her head, her long, curly red hair flying about as she did so. “Yes. Yes. Of course, yes, I understand. Of course. Absolutely. We should always trust Jack.”

“Of course,” Emily repeated. “Always trust Jack.” The blonde teenage girl stepped in front of her mother, standing on her tiptoes so she could give her a slow, sensual kiss, slipping her tongue deep into her mother’s welcoming mouth. One of Emily’s hands roamed over the front of her mother’s overcoat, caressing and squeezing the huge swells of her tits as they kissed, giving one of her big nipples a playful tweak through the cloth of the coat.

“Mmm … that was nice,” Chelsea said warmly, as she reluctantly broke her mouth away from Emily’s. “The cheerleading … that doesn’t get into full swing until Monday, right?”

Emily nodded.

“Good,” Chelsea continued. “That means we have all weekend to play.” She leaned down and kissed her daughter on the forehead … and as she did so, she traced her fingers down Emily’s side, sliding it across Emily’s hip to give her ass a gentle squeeze. “I can’t wait to play with you, honey.”

“I can’t wait either, Mom,” Emily said dreamily. She let out a soft, breath sigh as her mother gave her bare bottom another tender squeeze … and then watched as her mother headed for the door. Emily found herself hoping that there were lots of guys at the Pleasure Treasure on a Friday night. The more practice she gets, the sooner Jack will finally fuck her, Emily thought, still feeling slight sad for her mother … and then, suddenly, she brightened up. And speaking of fucking Jack …

Emily raced upstairs. She immediately went to Jack’s bedroom, which to her disappointment was tidy and empty. She headed for her own room next, passing by Todd’s room in the hallway, where the door was closed and the stereo was blaring something loud and awful. Good, Emily thought, as she strode past her younger brother’s room. She didn’t mind giving Todd blowjobs – she’d actually decided his prick was kind of yummy – but he was still kind of creepy and annoying, and if he asked Jack one more time if he could fuck her pussy, Emily was going to smack him.

Only Jack gets to fuck me, loser, Emily thought, as she gave Todd’s door a baleful glare. You can stick your dick in my mouth … you can even cum on my face, or my tits, or I’ll even swallow for you … but that’s it. Emily shuddered a little in disgust. God, if he ever stuck his cock in my pussy … or my ass … ewww.

Emily made her way to her own room. She half-expected to see some sort of super-sexy lingerie laid out on the bed for her, or some kind of really kinky costume … so the fact that there wasn’t anything there for her to wear caught her slightly off-guard. However, once more, there was a simple, handwritten note placed carefully on the nightstand next to her bed.

What’s with the handwritten notes? Emily wondered idly. He could text me … or better yet, sext me at school … for somebody’s who’s such a tech geek, he sure gets old-fashioned when it comes to his notes …

With some amusement, Emily picked the note up, and started to read it.

Remember the fun I promised you early this morning? It’s time to have it. A lot of it. Come downstairs to the basement. Stay naked, no need to put anything on. Think you’ll enjoy the surprise I have for you quite a bit.

–J

Smirking, Emily skipped out of her room, bouncing gaily down the stairs with a lightness in her steps, feeling practically giddy with lewd joy as she headed to the basement. Her hands trembled slightly with anticipation as she opened the basement door

As Emily descended into her brother Jack’s naughty little sanctum, she was immediately greeted with the decadent sounds of sweaty, slapping flesh. Mixed in with the deliciously wicked slapping were other sounds as well … the lustful moans and groans of a handsome, sexy guy, which were wonderfully familiar to Emily’s ears … and soft, breathy, girlish gasps of delight, which weren’t familiar to Emily at all … even though she found herself thinking that they should be.

At first glance, when Emily entered the main area of the basement, it looked much the same to Emily as it had the other night, when Jack had made that dirty video with her. However, as her bare feet stepped onto the white, pristine tile floor, she realized that while it looked the same … there was a whole lot more of the same. More computer terminals. More big metal boxes with blinking lights, which Emily guessed to be servers, although she wasn’t sure. More wires, more boxes, more everything.

And more cameras, too. They looked more expensive as well, high-definition stuff, or so Emily thought. It looks really, really expensive, Emily thought wonderingly, almost forgetting for a moment the sinful sounds echoing throughout the basement, where … where did he get the money for all this? As far as Emily could tell, none of the red camera lights were on. Jack is Jack right now, not Master, a little voice said obediently inside her head, as if to remind her, not until you see the lights, anyway.

Jack was on the round bed in the middle of the room, lying naked on his back right in the center of its giant round mattress. A slim, sexy girl with long dark curly hair was happily straddling her brother, bouncing with obvious glee up and down on his manhood, impaling herself again and again on his long, stiff cock with reckless excitement.

For a moment, Emily almost didn’t recognize the dark-haired beauty busy fucking Jack. After all, the girl – even though Emily slowly realized she’d seen her, quite intimately, not all that long ago – looked slightly more slender in some places, more curvy in others … and definitely in all the right places, to be sure. And the girl’s bouncing, jiggling breasts looked quite a bit rounder and firmer since Emily had last sucked on them as well. And, of course, the girl’s smooth, bare sex, which was being so wonderfully split and plundered by Jack’s rapidly-pistoning dick … well, the last time Emily had seen it, the girl’s pussy had been covered with lustrous, dark curls of pubic hair.

Bare pussies are so much sexier, Emily thought, nodding in approval. Jack sent her to the Magic Touch Spa … of course, that explains it …

In front of the giant round bed, a crumpled white satin sheet lay on the floor, almost identical to the one currently covering the bed. The only difference – apart from it being crumpled, of course – was that the sheet on the floor was stained with sweat, and with all sorts of delightfully dirty, sticky fluids.

And a small, very red stain as well.

“Oh, Jack,” Donna said breathlessly, “holy shit, that feels so good … so … fucking … good …” her bottom joyfully bouncing up and down, her sweaty asscheeks slapping wetly against Jack’s legs as she rode Emily’s twin brother with an obscene, lewd bliss. “Don’t …ohhh!!! … so good, don’t stop, I love your cock inside me … OHHHH!!!

“Knew you were a dirty slut, Donna,” Jack grunted. He bucked his hips hard up into Donna, making the dark-haired girl practically scream in ecstasy. He slapped his hands hard on Donna’s pale, pretty asscheeks, and she screamed even louder. “Get used to riding my cock, bitch …”

Emily’s eyes widened in utter delight.

“Oh … my … YESS!!!” Emily blurted out. She squealed with unabashed glee, clapping her hands together with excitement. “Jack … you took Donna’s cherry! Why didn’t you tell me?” She ran over to Jack’s bed, jumping and bouncing onto it elatedly. She scooted over on her hands and knees right next to Donna, who was still straddling Jack, her naughty pussy still being vigorously fucked by her brother. “You should’ve told me, Jack … I would’ve loved to have watched you do that!”

Donna sat up, bolt upright, a slight, involuntary groan of pleasure escaping from her lips as she inadvertently drove Jack’s dick even deeper into her wet cunt. She froze for a second, her eyes widening in absolute fear as she turned to stare at Emily. A confused, guilty look washed over Donna’s face … and that look was then quickly replaced by one of absolute panic. Puzzled, Emily watched as Donna began writhing on top of Jack’s pistoning hips, almost as though she was trying to climb off of her brother’s big, beautifully glistening dick. Why would she want to stop fucking Jack? Emily wondered in confusion. If I were her, I’d want to fuck him as long as I could …

“Emily?” Donna said weakly. “What … what are you … I don’t understand, you’re naked? Why … I don’t … help …” She crossed her arms up over her chest, covering her breasts as if to hide the bouncing beauties, which Emily didn’t understand at all. Donna’s tits looked scrumptious. She still looked like she was halfheartedly trying to get off Jack, but he was having none of that – his strong hands still firmly gripped Donna’s slim hips, and his hips bucked violently upwards as he kept fucking Donna’s sopping cunt with strong, slow strokes.

“Relax, Donna,” Emily said. “It’s not like I’m seeing anything I haven’t seen before. I mean, we’ve seen each other naked before … and I’ve certainly seen this sexy stud naked before.” Emily let out a happy sigh, and ran her fingers down the front of Jack’s chest to his chiseled abs, gazing lovingly down at her brother, who grinned up at her. “Lots and lots of times.”

“Like my surprise, sis?” Jack said, smirking as he continued to thrust himself up into Donna’s juicy snatch with hard, even strokes. “Figured you were already fucking this sweet slut, so I thought … uhhh!!! … thought I’d get a taste of her, too. And a … ahh, yes, yesss … a threesome with you two sexy ladies was … damn, Donna, your pussy’s so nice and tight, like a glove … too good to pass up …”

“Mmm … you’re so right, Jack,” Emily whispered. She crawled close to her Jack, her bare breasts brushing up against his arm and his chest as she leaned in and kissed him hard. She noisily sucked on her brother’s tongue, oblivious to the look of utter shock on Donna’s pretty face.

“Wait … you’re … ooohhh!! FUCK!!! … you’re having sex? With your twin brother?” Donna’s mouth dropped open in astonishment … and then the girl squealed loudly, as Jack reached up past Emily and twisted one of her nipples hard. “Owww!!! … isn’t that … wrong … well, it’s incest!

“Incest?” Emily giggled. “That’s just a stupid word made up by stupid people. It doesn’t actually mean anything. Besides, if you had a brother as amazing as Jack, wouldn’t you want him to fuck you as much as he could?”

“I … I …” Donna whispered, “I don’t know anymore …” The dark-haired looked confused … and she girl bit her lip hard, as she began riding Jack’s stiff shaft at a frenetic pace. Her pale cheeks were turning bright pink. Emily envied her best friend –she could tell Jack had her best friend on the brink of having a massively, sinfully good orgasm.

“Don’t worry about it,” Emily repeated confidently. “Trust me. Promise. Do you understand?”

Emily noticed Donna blink in confusion. A glazed, dull, vacant expression crossed her best friend’s gorgeous face for a moment … and then, the dark-haired girl started to nod eagerly. “You’re … you’re right,” she mumbled. Donna’s whole body started trembling excitedly, and she started riding Jack’s cock with even more enthusiasm, merrily bouncing up and down on his shaft in a renewed frenzy. “I … I … oh, fuck me, Jack, fuck me … FUCK ME!!!!”

“Very good, Em,” Jack murmured, an approving tone in his husky voice as he pistoned his stiff dick even more quickly out of Donna’s tight, wet cunt. “Your conditioning’s working even better than I … uhh!!! … I thought. Why don’t you climb on my face for a nice reward?”

“Really?” Emily squealed. Without even waiting for Jack to reply, Emily clambered onto her brother’s handsome face, spreading her legs open wide and planting her sopping fuckhole onto her brother’s mouth. She immediately started rubbing her slit against Jack’s face at a frantic pace … and to her delight, his tongue flickered out to taste her juices.

Oh, so good, Emily thought, just like I dreamed about, all day … it’s finally happening …

“Oh, shit, Emily,” Jack muttered thickly, “your juices taste fantastic today … so thick … so sticky … so much more than usual … perfect.” Emily mewled happily as she felt her brother’s tongue further invade the hot, moist depths of her slippery slit. Lewdly, Emily began grinding her hips at a frenzied pace against Jack’s face, sighing with unabashed pleasure as his fluttering tongue found her sensitive clit. Jack usually didn’t go down on Emily much – which was totally cool with her, since it meant she got to suck his dick instead, or better yet, it meant he just wanted to fuck her – so the fact that he was so greedily lapping her smooth, slick cunt was a surprise … and quite a welcome surprise.

“Yes, Jack, yes, yes … ohhhhh …” Emily hissed wantonly. She leaned slightly forward, putting her hands on Donna’s slender shoulders as she gave her best friend a sultry, sensuous kiss. The tongues of the two best friends delicately intertwined as they kissed passionately, one riding Jack’s face while the other rode his cock, making a delicious triangle of sin. Emily’s hands slid down Donna’s sides as she shamelessly kept grinding her hungry cunt into her brother’s face, slapping Donna’s ass hard with vicious slaps.

“Fuck him harder, bitch,” Emily snapped at Donna. “Make my brother cum!”

Emily watched as Donna’s eyes suddenly rolled back, a ragged smile spreading across the dark-haired girl’s lust-crazed face … and then she was crying out, her whole body shaking hard as she orgasmed all over Jack’s pistoning cock. Emily buried her face in the crook of Donna’s shoulder as she came, kissing and sucking hard on her best friend’s flesh … and then she was suddenly crying out as well, as she gushed wetly against her brother’s mouth, her musky juices frothing all over his face and fluttering tongue. And even in the haze of her own messy orgasm, Emily was vaguely aware of Donna shrieked as Jack slammed himself even harder into her best friend … and heard her twin brother’s cries of joy, muffled by her messy cunt, as he unloaded a fresh batch of sperm into Donna’s pussy.

“Oh … my … god …” Donna gasped, “so good … so good …” Emily loved seeing Donna tremble in the afterglow of her orgasm. We’re going to have the best times together … her, me, and Jack, Emily thought excitedly. And maybe Mom, too …

Emily’s eyes wandered lovingly down the sight of Donna’s sweaty, naked body, admiring the girl’s full, luscious tits, still slightly in disbelief of how spectacular they’d become. Her gazed continued further down, sliding down Donna’s flat, sexy tummy, down between her best friend’s legs, where her brother’s cock still remained buried in the dark-haired girl’s twat. Emily noticed some of Jack’s semen dribbling slowly out of Donna’s moist, pink pussylips, and down her sexy thighs. Emily thought it looked incredibly sexy. And hot.

I can’t wait until that’s me, Emily thought joyfully.

“Not bad, slut,” Jack said, still panting as he sat up on the bed. “You’ll get better with practice.” He casually pushed Donna off him as he got up, sending the dark-haired girl tumbling into Emily. Emily didn’t mind. She wrapped her arms around her still-slightly-dazed best friend, straddling one of Donna’s thighs, her perky breasts brushing up against Donna’s as the two girls began kissing again. Laughing, Donna’s and Emily’s hands eagerly started wandering over each other’s naked bodies, caressing and stroking each other. Neither girl noticed as Jack got up from the bed and started watching them curiously, almost as though he was conducting an experiment, rather than watching two hot teenage girls make out and play with each other.

“Jack’s fucked me three times already today,” Donna said as she lay next Emily on the bed, nestling her head on her best friend’s shoulder. The brunette teenager’s voice practically shook with glee. “I can’t believe I was so stupid to believe in something dumb like saving myself for marriage … I mean, it hurt a little the first time, but it felt so awesome, and he made me have my first orgasm, oh, ever, it felt so fucking good, and then the next two times –”

“Um, Donna?” Jack said mildly. Still standing at the side of the bed, he pointed down expectantly at his dangling manhood, which still dripped with the juices from Donna’s violent orgasm. “No one wants to hear you talk. Shut up and clean my cock with your mouth, you stupid skank.”

“Sorry,” Donna said quickly, Jack let out a happy sigh of pleasure as the dark-haired girl knelt between his legs, her wet mouth sliding eagerly over his shaft. Her tongue twirled delicately around his cock, licking the creamy mix of her own lewd juices and Jack’s cum off his length. Once he was properly clean, Donna started gently stroking Jack’s dick with her hand, and her face began to enthusiastically bob up and down on his stirring manhood.

“Doesn’t your cock ever get soft?” Emily asked Jack admiringly. She reached down between his legs and began fondling his balls with her small fingers, even as Donna’s lips slid enthusiastically up and down his stiffening shaft. “Your cock’s always so hard … even after you’ve already cum so much …”

“Not really,” Jack admitted. “Not anymore, anyway.” He looked down approvingly at Donna’s bobbing tresses of dark, curly hair. “Like I told you, I used the headphones for my own special conditioning, sort of like yours. For you and Donna, the conditioning gave you really sexy bodies, nice big perfect tits, and helped you make the cheerleading squad. But for me, it made … mmm, yes, Donna, use your slut tongue just like that, baby … made me smarter, ripped my body into perfect shape, made my cock nice and big, and … ahhh, so good … gave me unbelievable stamina.” Jack smirked indifferently at Emily. “I suppose at some point, there’s a limit to things … but right now, I can fuck both of you sluts as much as I want.”

“You made us smarter, too,” Emily added helpfully. “Right?”

“Run your tongue around the head … yes, like that, you’re such a good slut, Donna,” Jack said absently. “What, Em? Oh … yeah. Right. Sure.”

“Oh, good,” Emily murmured. She tilted her head slightly, leaning forward to give her brother a long, lewd kiss, still lightly caressing his balls in her hand. She enjoyed tasting her musky juices on Jack’s face, still excited that he’d eaten her out. “And right now I really want to fuck you. I’ve been going crazy all day, just thinking about it …”

“Well, Em,” Jack said agreeably, “that makes two of us. And today, of all days … I really want to fuck you, too. Especially today. I’ve never wanted you as bad as I do right now.”

“Wow,” Donna whispered, as she pulled her mouth off of Jack’s hard dick, “you’re serious, aren’t you?” Thick strands of drool ran from the dark-haired girl’s lips to the crown of Jack’s cock as she looked up in wonder at Jack and Emily. She gazed in fascination at the naked twin teenagers, their arms wrapped around each other’s waist as they knelt on the bed, Jack’s hand caressing the soft curve of his sister’s ass, Emily’s hand still lovingly fondling her brother’s scrotum. “I know you said you two, um, did, well, stuff together, and Jack used his mouth … umm … but you really, actually …”

“… fuck?” Emily said teasingly, finishing her best friend’s words with a careless laugh. “Of course we do. All the time.”

“Yep,” Jack said agreeably. Emily let out a little scream of delight as Jack jumped back onto the bed, grabbing her ankles and pulling her so she was up on all fours, on her hands and knees. She grinned at Donna as Jack unceremoniously pushed her knees and ankles apart … and hissed softly as she felt Jack start to finger her sopping cunt.

“See?” Emily said, as Jack positioned himself behind his sister. “Want to watch?”

Donna nodded. Eagerly.

“I never get tired of this, sis,” Jack said thick, as the crown of his cock parted the soft lips of her nether regions. “You’re my special slut …”

“I know,” Emily groaned, as Jack slid his cock deep into her sodden cunt. “God, Jack, I love it when your cock’s so deep inside me …” She mewled with shameless joy as his balls slapped up hard against her bare, smooth mons, the tip of his dick brushing up against the entrance to her womb as he shoved himself fully inside her. Slowly, he pulled himself back out completely out of her, with just the tip of his dick teasing the moist lips of her sex. Emily whined in frustration, trying to push back against her brother’s stiff cock, but Jack grabbed her asscheeks, holding her back.

“Beg for it, sis,” Jack ordered. “Beg for your brother to fuck you.”

“Please, please, pleasepleasePLEASE!!!” Emily whined immediately. “Please, Jack, fuck me, fuck your sister’s naughty pussyYYYYEEEIYYYY!!!!” She let out a scream of obscene bliss as her brother suddenly slammed his hard cock inside her, up to the hilt, and then started jackhammering away at her wet, willing cunt.

“Ohmigod,” Donna murmured. “You’re really … your brother’s fucking you, Em, your own brother … that’s so hot …”

“You have no idea,” Emily hissed, closing her eyes. She raised her ass up high in the air, resting her head on the mattress, letting her brother go as deep as he wanted inside her. The force of his hard fuckstrokes practically mashed her face into the sheets. “OhmiGOD, Donna, it’s so … fucking … good … yesyesYESYESYES!!!”

“Em? Shut up,” Jack groaned. “Put your mouth to good use and eat out your slut friend Donna.”

As Emily looked up, she saw Donna sitting up on the bed, right in front of her face, her legs spread lewdly open. Without a second’s hesitation, she leaned slightly forward, sticking out her tongue … and buried her face into her best friend’s beautifully bare cunt.

Donna’s pussy tastes great, but I bet her cum-filled pussy tastes even better, Emily thought excitedly, as she dipped her lust-filled face between her best friend’s lewdly spread legs. Especially when it’s Jack’s yummy cum ...

Ravenously, Emily started feasting on Donna’s sloppy, freshly-fucked cunt, her tongue eagerly lapping at her friend’s creamy slit with obvious enthusiasm. She wrapped her arms around Donna’s slender thighs as she noisily slurped and slobbered on her fellow cheerleader’s pussy, resting her hands on Donna’s svelte hips. Some of Jack’s semen dripped from Emily’s chin as she looked up at Donna’s gorgeous face, admiring the view from between her best friend’s legs. She occasionally teased the tight pucker of Donna’s ass with the tip of her tongue as she licked her – maybe Jack will let me watch her take her anal cherry, Emily thought, I hope Jack lets her watch, when he finally takes mine!

Emily loved the sight of her friend’s taut, sexy tummy as she lay there on Jack’s bed, writhing as Emily’s mouth pleasured her. She loved the sight of Donna’s perky, luscious tits jiggling as her chest rose and fell, her breaths short and ragged with wanton delight as she edged nearer to her climax. And she especially the sight of Donna’s smile, filled with exquisite, sheer carnal bliss as Emily and Jack brought her to new heights of unbelievably decadent, dirty ecstasy.

Even more exciting – at least for Emily – was how savagely hard her brother Jack was pounding her from behind while she ate out Donna’s cunt. He’d fucked Emily nice and rough before, of course – it was usually how he liked to fuck her – but something was a little different this time. He really seemed eager to fuck her, leaning over her slightly as her took her doggystyle, roughly fondling her tits as he drove himself inside her with deep, slow strokes. He kissed and nibbled her shoulder, which he’d never done before, and to her delight she could sometimes feel his hot breath in her ear. And each slow, hard thrust of his cock into her hot little hole was strong enough almost to knock Emily over … not that Emily minded. Not at all. Because every violent, vicious thrust shoved her face and her tongue straight into Donna’s heavenly snatch, smearing Donna’s juices and Jack’s cum all over Emily’s face. And judging from how Donna squealed with lewd joy every time Emily’s tongue slipped deep into the velvety, wet folds of her sex, Emily guessed that Donna didn’t mind, either.

“Bet you ... nngghh! ... love this, don’t you, slut?” Jack growled at his sister, as he pumped away at her. “Fucking your brother … being a dirty cum-slut fucktoy … spreading your legs for me …”

“Oh, yes,” Emily mewled happily, “I love it, I love it, love it …” Jack moaned as Emily ground her delectable bottom back against his hips as he plowed into her, making his stiff, rigid dick swirl around deliciously inside her slick, juicy cunt. “Fuck me Jack … I’ll … OOOHHH!!! … do anything you want, anything at all …”

“I know,” Jack said. “Trust me.”

Happily, Emily’s tongue began to flutter on Donna’s clit. The dark-haired girl moaned loudly, arching her back and kicking her feet as her fingers grabbed the satin bedsheet in tight fistfuls … and then Emily was delighted to find Donna shamelessly grinding her dripping pussy right into her face as she came, coating her face with hot girl cum.

As Donna cried out in ecstasy, Emily felt Jack’s amazing dick begin to pulse inside her snug cunt … and then her brother cried out as well, as his hot seed flooded inside her, with thick, ropy spurts of semen spilling deep inside her pussy. Emily let out a scream of wicked delight as she felt Jack’s sticky cum pouring into her womb, filling her completely, so much so that gobs of his cream began leaking out of her cock-filled cunt and dripping onto the bedsheets. And then, Emily cried out as well, her own orgasm ripping through her nice and deliciously hard, contracting around her brother Jack’s wonderfully spasming shaft.

Bright stars and spots floated in front of Emily’s eyes. Panting, she collapsed on Donna’s taut tummy in a dreamy, foggy haze of lewd bliss, her pretty face smeared and messy with cum. She looked up at Donna, who gave her a euphoric smile … and began gently running her fingers with loving strokes through Emily’s long, sweaty blonde hair. Emily could hear Jack’s breathing behind her, raspy and ragged, his cock still deliciously plugging up her cum-filled cunt. Emily didn’t mind. I wish he could stay inside me forever … she thought, as she felt her heart still pounding hard inside her chest. I love being his fucktoy …

The three lovers lay silently on the bed for a long while in a sweaty, cum-drenched heap, exhausted but exhilarated. Emily gently kissed Donna’s stomach as her best friend toyed with her hair, putting a hand up to cup one of Donna’s amazing breasts. She smiled as she felt Donna’s heart pounding as hard as hers.

After what seemed like an eternity – an eternity that Emily didn’t want to ever, ever end – Jack finally pulled his spent cock out of his sister’s pussy. It made a loud, wet slurping sound as he pulled away, with streams of his cum dribbling out of her slit and onto the bed. He leaned down for a moment, and kissed Emily on the cheek, which confused her a little … she wasn’t used to such tender moments from Jack. She was usually used to being his dirty cum dumpster, which she loved. Of course. Because she trusted him.

Why did he kiss me like that? Emily wondered, though she couldn’t bring herself to actually ask him the question. But as strange as it was, she found her heart beating a little faster, fluttering giddily inside her chest.

“This might be a silly question,” Jack finally said, as he sat up on the bed and stretched his arms over his head, “especially since you were a virgin, like, two hours ago, Donna.” He yawned, and stood up from the bed. “But, anyway … are you taking any sort of birth control?”

Donna lifted her head away from Emily’s tits, her eyes suddenly wide with uncertain fear. “Oh … no, I’m … I’m not … oh, no,” Donna said nervously. Sitting on the bed, the dark-haired girl put her hands between her legs, her fingers uneasily tracing over the cum-drenched folds of her well-fucked cunt. Emily noticed that Donna’s fingers were shaking. Badly.

“Relax, Emily,” Jack said. “Everything will be just fine. Trust me. Promise.” He stood up from the bed, and headed over to one of the newer computer consoles. He began absently tapping on some keys, his focus on the strings of code spilling down a widescreen computer monitor, almost indifferent to the two sexy teenage girls he’d just been fucking on the bed mere feet away from him.

“Fine?” Donna said worriedly. “Oh … okay … I trust you … but … but …”

“Oh, don’t worry about anything,” Emily said cheerfully to Donna. “That’s one of the best parts about this conditioning thing – you know, listening to Jack’s headphones. The conditioning takes care of all that. Jack says we don’t need to use birth control anymore … so, he can cum inside us as much as he wants, and we don’t have to worry about anything. Isn’t that great?”

“Really?” A blissful, happy look of relief washed over Donna’s face. “Oh, wow … that’s fantastic! So, we don’t have to worry about anything, right?”

“That’s right,” Emily said. She crawled over to her best friend on the cum-stained sheets, wrapping her arms around Donna’s waist. She kissed Donna on the cheek, gently stroking the girl’s face with her fingers. “Nothing at all. Right, Jack?”

“Absolutely, sis,” Jack said. A crooked grin crept to his lips as he watched the two beautiful, naked girls on his bed begin to hungrily kiss each other and fondle each other’s succulent, firm breasts once again … and watched his virile, potent cum leaking out of both their pretty pussies. “Trust me.”