The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 15

Jack fucked Emily a lot that night.

He fucked Donna a lot, too.

And in between being ravaged by Jack’s busy cock, Emily and Donna put on a little show for the cameras in the basement, the tiny red camera lights blinking brightly as the two girls kissed and fondled each other, scissoring and rubbing their wet, sloppy pussies together before finishing each other off in a glorious sixty-nining session. It was a magnificently sinful evening, filled with all sorts of depraved, perverted delights … and their marathon fucking continued well into the wee hours of the morning. Emily lost track of how many orgasms she’d had by the time all the sex ended, and she was pretty sure that Donna had twice as many as her.

“Looks … looks like I’ve got my limits after all, sis,” Jack said finally with a laugh, as he’d collapsed on top of Emily in a sweaty heap, his slowly softening cock still delightfully buried inside her cum-drenched cunt. “Eight times in one day … hope that’s enough to satisfy both of you sexy sluts.”

“Maybe,” Emily replied, tilting up her head so she could gently nibble on her brother’s lip, impishly pulling on it with her teeth. “But when you’re ready again, you better fuck me first. Sorry, Donna.” She stuck her tongue in Jack’s mouth, wrapping her arms around his back as she gave him a long, sultry kiss. “He’s my brother, so I get first dibs on his dick.”

“That’s so not fair,” Donna said, scooting up next to Emily and Donna on the bed. She playfully stuck out her lower lip in a mock pout. “But I get your cock after that, right? And I get to clean you with my mouth, after you’re done with Emily …”

“Both of you girls,” Jack said with a lazy smile, “will get lots and lots of me. Trust me. Promise” He pushed himself up, leaning his head forward to nibble on his sister’s perky tits as he finally pulled his cock out of her pussy. “And maybe even more. But I think now it’s time to sleep. Got a big day ahead of us, my darling little cum whores.”

Jack lay back on the bed, sprawling out as Donna snuggled up to him on one side, and Emily on the other. Happily, Emily rested her head on Jack’s shoulder, her hand resting on his bare stomach as her breasts pressed up against his side and her cum-filled pussy grazed his hip. It’s been such a fantastic day, Emily thought as she closed her eyes. She suddenly felt so very, very tired. Everything’s been fantastic … ever since I started listening to Jack …

And with a contented sigh, Emily fell asleep.

While she slept, Emily dreamed. And the dreams were horrible, twisted nightmares, where she’d been turned into some sort of dumb, slutty sex puppet for … well, she wasn’t quite sure for whom. But it was someone important, and it was someone who’d transformed himself into a monster. And the monster seemed to not only take great delight in fucking her, but in making her dress and act like a cock-craving bimbo, a horny little nympho with enormous boobs who only cared about sucking and fucking. And even though she loved being fucked by the monster, for some reason, something inside her wanted to scream and cry whenever he shoved his big, yummy dick into her wet, willing cunt …

Emily slept a long time. The dreams seemed like they’d never end …

… but when she finally awoke, they disappeared completely from her head, as if they’d never happened at all.

Sleepily, Emily brushed long blonde strands of hair from her face as she got up. She still lay naked on the big circular bed in the basement, her arms and legs half-tangled in the silken, sex-stained sheets … and with her best friend Donna. Gently, she kissed Donna on the lips, even though her friend was still sleeping. She raised her head a bit to see where Jack might have gotten to, and saw that he was back sitting in a swivel chair in front of one of the many computer terminals surrounding the bed. Jack was already dressed in a smart, gray dress shirt and black jeans – it looked to Emily like her brother was preparing for some sort of business meeting, rather than … well, rather than what she really wanted.

“Morning, Jack,” Emily murmured, lazily raising her arms above her head, exposing her big, bare chest and her rock-hard nipples to her brother. “Want me to suck your cock?”

“That’s nice, Em,” Jack said distractedly. “Um, no. Not right now, anyway.” He swiveled around in his chair, turning to face his sleepy, sexy sister. He held up a small, thin chrome box in front of his face, about the size of a pack of chewing gum. “Got a present for you. Well, sort of.”

“What’s that?” Emily asked, more than a hint of wonder in her voice. She let out a soft, breathy giggle. “Is it a vibrator? Do you want to stick it in my–”

“No, you dumb bimbo,” Jack replied irritably. “It’s a test. Hold out your thumb.” Wheeling his chair across the tile floor to the bed, Jack pressed a small button on the side of the box, and then reached out and grabbed his sister’s wrist. Emily let out a short, sharp hiss of surprise as a thin needle popped out of the top of the strange device. Gingerly, Emily made a fist with her small hand, sticking out her thumb high in the air ... and made an indignant yelping sound as Jack pricked the fleshy part of her thumb with the needle.

“Oww,” Emily whined, as she jerked her hand away from the device. “That hurt ... what’d you do that for?” A tiny drop of blood welled on the tip on her thumb, and she sucked indignantly on it, squirming in discomfort. “Mmmfff … you’re so mean sometimes, Jack!”

“Oh, shut up, Emily,” Jack said absently. The wheels of his chair squeaked loudly as he rolled back to his computers. “It’s all part of my work. Beside, a tiny little prick on the thumb isn’t all that bad … especially since it means my cock in your pussy, right?” Jack chuckled, and his fingers began to dance across the keys of his computer.

Behind Emily, Donna stirred restlessly and began to rise, nuzzling her face against Emily’s back as her hands stroked her best friend’s flat, sexy tummy. “Mmmfff ... what’s going on, lover girl?” Donna asked sleepily, as Jack moved back towards his computer and inserted the chrome box into an oversized computer port. One of the widescreen monitors on his desk immediately flickered to life, with red wavy lines and a bunch of numbers popping onto it. None of it made any sense at all to Emily, but the way Jack’s fingers were restlessly tapping on the arms of his chair, she could tell that the numbers certainly were exciting to her brother.

“Here, Emily,” said Jack. He tossed a second chrome box onto the bed next to his sister. “Press the button, and get a sample from Donna. You saw me do it, so you know what to do.”

Emily nodded obediently, even though she didn’t think she really knew what to do at all. To her own amazement, though, she picked up the box, tapped the button on the side, and grabbed Donna’s wrist without a moment’s hesitation. She jabbed the small extending needle tip quickly into Donna’s thumb, making her best friend and lover cry out in pain for a moment, and then put the device down on the floor next to the bed.

“Emily, what’d you do that for?” Donna wailed, as tears welled in her big eyes. She sat up in the bed behind Emily, wrapping her arms around her best friend for comfort. “That really, really hurt … you didn’t have to do that!”

“Yes, I did,” Emily replied calmly. She put Donna’s wounded thumb to her lips, and began sucking on it softly, imagining it was her brother’s cock. “Jack … mmffff … Jack wanted me to do it. Isn’t that right, lover?”

“Sure,” Jack said indifferently. Getting out of his seat, he walked over to the bed and picked up the second device, almost oblivious to the soft sucking and caressing beginning between the two naked girls on his bed. All of his attention was completely focused on the two tiny chrome devices. As Donna slipped her small hand down between Emily’s splayed legs – and as Emily moaned softly in wanton delight – Jack slipped the second device into another oversized port at his sprawling workstation. Another monitor flashed and flickered, and more numbers and wavy lines leapt to life on the screen.

“I knew it,” Jack breathed, an elated smile crossing his face as he looked back and forth between the two screens. “The timing was perfect, Em. Absolutely perfect. And …” Emily watched her brother in bewilderment, as he dragged his finger across the computer screen, raising an eyebrow in surprise as the smile on his face grew even bigger. “Beyond perfect … holy shit. Donna too … what were the odds of that?”

“What, Jack?” Emily asked timidly. “What’s perfect? I don’t understand.” She leaned forward slightly on the bed, trying to better see the monitor. The numbers on the screen were rising, but seemed to be slowing down … not that it mattered, because they still didn’t make a lick of sense to Emily. Beside the numbers on the screen were two big green glowing boxes, both of them blinking brightly … and both of them labeled with the exact same word.

POSITIVE.

“Oh, don’t worry about it, Emily,” Jack said affably. “You don’t have to understand. Just know that you’re helping to make my recent experiments a very big success. Besides, I think pretty soon some of my findings will be very, um, obvious to you.” Chuckling, he rolled his swivel chair back next to the bed, leaning over to give Emily a soft, tender kiss on her forehead. Emily’s eyes widened in joy, almost unable to believe what Jack had just done. He’s never been so … gentle with me before, she thought, her heart almost skipping a beat in excitement. He loves me … I knew it, I knew it …

“So, I did okay, right?” Emily asked, her voice trembling with eager delight. “Me and Donna … we did everything right?” She let out a squeal as one of Donna’s fingers pushed into the slick, slippery folds of her sex, and as Donna began softly kissing and nibbling on her shoulder.

“Yes, yes,” Jack said absently. He turned back to another one of his monitors, giving her a dismissive wave of his hand. “Emily, why don’t you go upstairs and take a shower or something? You smell awful, like sweat and sperm … maybe you can change into a sexy new outfit for me. And bring something down for Donna, too. I think there might, uh, be some new presents waiting for you – and for her – in your bedroom.”

Emily clapped her hands together gleefully. “Thanks, Jack!” she beamed, as she practically jumped out of the bed. “You’re the best … just the absolute best brother a sister could have!”

“Oh,” Donna said, sounding a bit uncertain … and crestfallen as well. Emily didn’t notice her friend’s disappointment at all, though. All she noticed was her friend’s fingers slipping out of her wet, horny cunt. “So, Jack, umm … what should I do? I’m still not sure I –”

“Don’t worry,” Jack replied, as Emily got up off the bed. “Just sit on the bed and look pretty, my sexy slut. Trust me. Promise. I just need to do … this.” The wavy lines and numbers from one of the monitors abruptly vanished, suddenly flashing quick flashes of emerald and violet and pink lights instead. Donna sat up in the middle of the bed, sitting cross-legged as she stared vacantly at the blinking monitor, her eyes wide and glassy, her mouth slack and slightly open as she watched the lights with rapt attention.

Emily noticed none of what was happening to her best friend. Instead, Emily skipped naked up the stairs, excited about what presents her mother might’ve gotten her from the sex shop the previous evening. Oh, I hope Mom got to suck a lot of dicks, too, Emily thought wistfully. If she got enough practice, maybe Jack will finally fuck her!

Heading onwards to the upstairs hallway, Emily slipped into the main bathroom. She twisted the knobs of the shower faucet, and soon white clouds of steam filled the tiny bathroom. With a blissful sigh, Emily stepped into the shower, loving the soothing sensation of the hot water drenching her skin, washing away all the sweat and the spit and the dried cum from the night before. Emily quickly realized just how sore and tired she was … it seemed like all of her muscles groaned and ached. However, in some ways, she was surprised that she wasn’t even sorer than she actually was – after all, she’d never been so deliciously fucked so much before, over and over again in just a short time. She was kind of amazed that she could even walk straight, to be honest, considering the scrumptious battering her horny little pussy had taken all night long.

Jack said the conditioning would have physical changes, Emily mused. As she tenderly soaped her pretty tits, she knew that was certainly true. Yet again, it seemed to Emily that her breasts had grown even bigger while she was sleeping, although not by as much as before … but she knew that she had a firm, spectacular rack, and it was incredibly sensitive, too. Thrills of pleasure shot through her body whenever Jack or Todd or Donna sucked on her breasts, or fondled them. She let out a soft groan of pleasure as her fingers circled around her hardened nipples, tenderly soaping their enormous, luscious curves, pinching them occasionally with wicked delight.

And it seemed to the horny blonde teenager that she was always aroused and wet between the legs as well, either desperately craving a cock in her slick cunt or happily being fucked by one. Emily supposed that was part of her conditioning – and Donna’s as well, and her mother’s – as well as the fact that her pussy wasn’t at all sore or chafed, like she expected. And for that, she was incredibly glad. She loved that Jack could fuck her so much … I can’t believe how boring things used to be, Emily thought, shaking her head as she scrubbed her face. God, everything used be so lame … I’m so lucky that Jack wanted me to be his special fucktoy whore …

Feeling clean, Emily finally shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. Drying herself vigorously with a big, soft pink towel, Emily took her time cleaning up. She carefully dried and brushed out her long, curly locks of blonde hair, and decided to put on a bit of makeup as well – just a hint of black eyeliner, bubble-gum pink lip gloss, and matching bubble-gum pink nail polish on her fingers and toes. She knew, somehow, that’s what Jack wanted, even if he’d never actually told her that.

Finally, Emily put on a tiny little spritz of floral-scented perfume – I want to smell nice for Jack, not like a total cum dumpster, at least not until he’s done fucking me – she thought merrily – and then stepped naked into the hallway. Across the hall from the main bathroom was her younger brother Todd’s bedroom. The stereo that had been blaring from behind Todd’s door had fallen silent … and the door, which had been firmly shut the night before, was open by just a tiny crack.

Curiously, Emily crept close to Todd’s door, putting her eye to the crack. What’s Todd been doing in here, anyway? she wondered. He’s been acting so weird lately! Peeking inside, she saw something familiar on Todd’s bed, and then suddenly she winced in pain as bright, colorful lights

purplepurplepurplepinkpinkpurpleREDREDREDRED

danced in front of her eyes, and throbbed inside her head.

The sleepy, dreamy smile on Emily’s face abruptly vanished. A stern, icy expression replaced it, and she stormed to her bedroom, her small hands balling tightly into fists. Gone was the blissfully silly, slutty girl who wanted nothing more than to please her brother and lover Jack, and to be his dumb, happy fuck slave. Instead, Emily was suddenly cold and determined … there were things that needed to be done, after all. Many, many things.

“And corrected,” Emily muttered quietly, as she entered her room. A thin, wicked smile crept to her pink lips. “Corrected … and disciplined.”

Several big boxes and bags sat atop Emily’s bed. The words PLEASURE TREASURE – WHERE YOUR EROTIC DREAMS COME TRUE!!! were written in All were filled with new sets of lingerie, shoes, and assorted fetish outfits, not to mention a delightful assortment of sex toys ... some of which looked incredibly perverse. Emily’s eyes widened a bit as she skimmed over some of the contents in the bag … she wasn’t even quite sure what some of the toys were, though she could kind of guess how they were used, or at least where Jack might be putting them.

Mom had quite the shopping spree, Emily mused, as she started rummaging through the bags. For some reason, she knew exactly what she was looking for, even though she’d never seen any of the bags’ contents before. But quickly, she found what she wanted … and laid them out carefully on the floor next to the bed, admiring them all for a moment before starting to put some of them on.

One of the items on the floor was a pink latex corset. Emily quickly put it on, her fingers flying expertly across the clasps running up its back to close it up. She gazed at herself approvingly in her dresser mirror as she finished putting in on, loving how slender the garment made her waist and tummy look … and how her big, beautiful tits looked like they were threatening to explode out of the tight top. She slipped on a pair of matching pink vinyl stretch opera gloves after that, which ran from the tips of her fingers to just above her elbows … and then, matching pink vinyl stiletto thigh-high boots. The long boots had clear platform soles and clear, pointed six inch spike heels. They were the sort of boots that just a few days before, had Emily tried to wear them, she would’ve immediately lost her balance after taking just a few steps and toppled over … but for some reason, wearing sexy boots and shoes like the ones on her pretty feet had become second nature to her. She wore no panties – her pussy remained bare and lewdly exposed, already wet with desire, and her supple asscheeks remained exposed as well.

Tossing her head about so her long, blonde curls of hair spilled down her shoulders, Emily bent over, picking the remaining items casually off the floor before sauntering out of her bedroom. Her high heels clacked across the floorboards of the upstairs hallway as she wandered down back towards her brother Todd’s bedroom, humming tunelessly to herself as she went right up to the door and shoved it wide open.

“Well, well, well,” Emily sneered, as she leaned against the doorframe leading into Todd’s bedroom. She looked down casually at her nails, seeing if they’d dried properly. “I’d wondered where you’d gotten to, you disgusting, pathetic whore.”

Charlotte – former cheerleading captain Charlotte, once the beautiful prom queen and darling of Patriot High – lay spread eagled on Todd’s bed, wearing nothing but fishnet thigh-high stockings and a black, open vinyl strap teddy. The thin, sheer vinyl straps of the teddy framed Charlotte’s beautiful, perky breasts, as well as the rest of her pale, delicate flesh … and the damp, dark curls of her muff. Charlotte’s wrists and ankles were crudely lashed to the bedposts of Todd’s bed, with what looked like silk neckties.

The ties are probably Daddy’s, Emily thought with mild curiosity, as she gazed with lewd amusement at Charlotte’s exposed fuckholes. The pink, swollen pussylips of the former cheerleading captain were absolutely drenched and dripping with sticky, milky semen. Dried sweat covered most of Charlotte’s exposed skin and the straps of her teddy, and dried cum was plainly visible on her creamy, pale inner thighs, as well as the pretty cheeks and chin of her face.

“Oh … hi, Emily,” Charlotte said, as she craned her head upwards from the bed to look in Emily’s direction. “Did ... did Jack send you to get me?” Emily thought she heard a note of desperate hope in the girl’s voice, and nothing more. If Charlotte was embarrassed at being found by Emily in such a compromising, lewd position, she certainly didn’t sound like it. “Jack … he fucked me, it was so, so good … but then he gave me to Todd … as, um, a present. And he said I needed the practice, too.”

Charlotte turned her face slightly away from Emily, looking crestfallen. “He said for … for someone who had a reputation for being a dirty slut, I was a terrible fuck,” the former cheerleading captain murmured sadly. For a moment, Emily thought Charlotte was about to cry. “Can … can you tell him I’ve gotten a lot better? Todd’s been fucking me like crazy the past two days … when he hasn’t been too busy fucking your mom, anyway.” A longing, needy look crossed the tied-up cheerleader’s hopefully face. “I promise to be a filthy, disgusting whore for Jack … do whatever he wants, anything at all, I promise, I promise –

“Oh, shut up, Charlotte,” Emily said. She walked around the bed, her fingers working at the knot of the neckties restraining Charlotte to Todd’s bed. Looking at Charlotte lying there, her wrists and ankles slightly chafed, her body begging to be fucked … it was all Emily could do to not just jump on the bed and straddle Charlotte’s face, and rub her pussy against the girl’s stupid slut tongue until she came all over it.

But somehow, she knew she couldn’t.

There was something else more important to do.

“Off the bed and on the floor, you worthless bitch,” Emily snapped at Charlotte. “On your hands and knees … yes, like that, now raise that cute ass of yours high in the air, facing me, and your eyes should be facing the door. I don’t even want to look at your face.”

Emily’s heart raced as she ordered Charlotte around … and it beat even faster as the former cheerleading captain did exactly what she said, crawling off the bed meekly and onto the floor, positioning herself as Emily instructed. She could scarcely believe the bold, icy commands coming out of her mouth … it’s like someone else is talking, Emily thought excitedly. Sometimes, it’s like I’m a different person …

Taking a seat on the edge of Todd’s bed, Emily took one of the items in her hands and opened it by the clasp. She leaned forward, admiring the sight of Charlotte’s body as the girl knelt on the floor in front of her. She ran her fingers up Charlotte’s bare spine, grinning as the former cheerleading captain let out a soft gasp of shameless pleasure … and then she took a fistful of Charlotte’s dark hair, pulling it aside to expose the girl’s pale, slender neck.

“You’ll wear this,” Emily said to Charlotte, as she put the studded black leather dog collar around the girl’s neck, “everywhere you go. It’s a reminder that you’re always Jack’s fuck slave … Jack’s, and mine. And whenever you’re in this house, you need to have … this, attached to the collar.”

With a slight grunt, Emily clipped a thin leather strap to a ring on the back of the collar. The strap was about three feet long, and looked quite sturdy. Emily wrapped the end of the strap between her fingers, and tugged on it lightly, making Charlotte squirm and squeal uncomfortably.

“You’re my bitch, Charlotte,” Emily said. “You’ll do whatever I want, whenever I want. Understand? If you do, bark like a dog. Bark like the bitch in heat that you are.”

A long silence filled the room. Emily’s lip curled in disdain. She raised one hand up high, about to give her disobedient pet a painful reminder of who was in charge … and then she heard what she wanted.

“Arf,” Charlotte said with a soft sob. “Arf. Arf.”

“Good,” Emily said quietly. “Very good.” Smiling wickedly, she leaned back on the edge of Todd’s bed and put her feet up on the soft, curvy swells of Charlotte’s round bottom. She pressed the pointed toes of her boots against Charlotte’s pale flesh, spreading the girl’s cheeks apart to give Emily a splendid view of the former cheerleading captain’s pussy … and of the tight, tiny pucker of her asshole. She raised one of her feet, and abruptly brought the sole of her boots down hard on Charlotte’s ass with a loud smack.

“OOOOHHHH!” Charlotte howled. She turned her head, glancing over her shoulder to give Emily a wounded look … and Emily could see that tears had been running down Charlotte’s cheeks. Emily didn’t care, though. Instead, Emily tugged hard on the leash, giving her pet a rather cross look as Charlotte sobbed softly.

“Did I tell you to look at me, bitch?” Emily said. “Back to the door. I told you I didn’t want to see your face. I’d rather look at your nice big ass.” She glowered at Charlotte, who immediately dropped her head, averting her eyes away from Emily. Sullenly, Charlotte obeyed, staring sullenly ahead back at the open doorway, her shoulders dropped.

“But … but Emily, please,” Charlotte whined, “I … I wan– I mean, I was hoping, that, Jack, he, could, uh –”

“Excuse me … ‘please’?” Emily repeated mockingly, cutting off her pet. “The only sort of ‘please’ you should be worried about anymore, Charlotte dear, is pleasing Jack … and pleasing me.” She raised both feet, slapping them down even harder on her former tormentor’s sexy derriere. Charlotte let out a thin, desperate cry, which indeed pleased Emily immensely.

Emily kept slapping away at Charlotte’s bottom for a bit with just her left foot, enjoying how the girl’s pale asscheeks turned bright pink and how they jiggled with each strike, and how she could make her flinch and cry out with every hard smack. She pulled in her right leg, though, so she could reach the heel of her right boot … and she opened the last thing she’d brought into the room with her.

A bottle of lubricated gel.

Humming tunelessly to herself again, Emily casually coated the entire heel of her boot with a generous helping of the clear, messy liquid. Thick gobs of the gel began to drip messily down the slender heel as it glistened wetly. With a languid sigh, Emily put the lubed high heel of her boot up against Charlotte’s asshole, pressing it lightly against the tiny brown pucker. Clear lube dripped down the crack of Charlotte’s soft, round asscheeks towards her pussylips. Charlotte mewled, and Emily wasn’t quite sure if the girl was scared or excited. Probably both, Emily decided.

“What are … are you doing, Em?” Charlotte asked, her voice quaking with fear.

“Oh, come on, slut,” Emily said. She rolled her eyes … and pressed the tip of her heel more insistently against the entrance to Charlotte’s tight ass. “Have you ever been fucked in the ass? With a cock, I mean.”

Charlotte shook her head.

“Now, don’t be shy,” Emily said chidingly. “I heard you let half the soccer team fuck you last year at one of their parties. All of those yummy cocks, all at once … and not one of them fucked this sexy tush of yours?”

Charlotte let out a thin, reedy yelp as Emily pushed her high heel slowly up her anal passage. Emily took her time, loving how Charlotte’s anal passage clenched so tightly around the heel. She pushed in only a few inches, teasing Charlotte, tilting her head so she could better watch the dark-haired girl’s body tremble anxiously ... and watch her boobs jiggle. They’re as big as mine now … maybe bigger, Emily thought curiously, marveling at how Charlotte’s tits seemed so much more luscious than before. Yummy … I want to suck on them so bad …

Charlotte feebly nodded, her whimpering growing louder as Emily pushed her long, lubricated high heel even further up her rectum. “N-n-no,” Charlotte whispered hoarsely, “n-never … ooohhh!!! Never had a cock, back … OHHHHH!!! … I wish … I wish Jack could stick his dick in my aAAHHH!!!”

“Well, he’s going to fuck me in the ass first, you greedy cunt,” Emily said sharply, as she drove the full length of her six-inch stiletto into Charlotte’s writhing bottom. “But maybe when he’s done with me, he’ll give your stupid slut ass a try … maybe.” Emily smirked. “Then again, he might just be disappointed in you … a dirty whore like you, with a virgin ass? No wonder he thinks you’re such a lousy fuck …”

“I’m … OOOHHH!!! … not lousy, I’m a whore, I’m Jack’s whore,” Charlotte whimpered. To Emily’s great delight, Charlotte began thrusting her ass back against the heel of her boot, letting Emily drive her heel even deeper into Charlotte’s rectum. The nasty thing’s getting off on this, Emily thought excitedly. “Please, Emily … Jack can … OHHHH!!! … can fuck me in the ass as much as he … AAAHHHH!!! … he wants, he can –”

“Oh. My. God.”

Emily looked up from the naughty, lovely sight of her boot fucking Charlotte in the ass … and then saw her younger brother Todd, his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide with shameless lust, his fingers fumbling with his jeans so he could yank them down around his ankles. As he peeled off his t-shirt and stepped out of his jeans, Emily watched with some amusement as Todd’s cock began twitching eagerly to attention, no doubt inspired by the sight of his sister sodomizing Charlotte.

“Oh, Charlotte, honey?” Emily asked, “why don’t you suck my brother’s cock? I’m tired of listening to you, so you might as well do something useful with that stupid mouth of yours.”

“But Emily, I, I, mmmMFFF!!!” Emily supposed that Charlotte wanted to say more – fuck, that bitch never shuts up, she thought irritably – but Todd had eagerly finished stripping naked, and had knelt down squarely in front of Charlotte’s pretty face. He slipped his hard, rigid prick between the girl’s lips without a moment’s hesitation. Grinning with excitement, he began earnestly pistoning his cock into Charlotte’s face with obvious glee, running his fingers through locks of the girl’s dark hair and gripping it tightly as she pleasured him with her mouth.

“Great idea, sis,” Todd said happily. “Charlotte doesn’t suck cock as well as you or Mom do, but she’s not bad.” He glanced downward at Charlotte’s bobbing face. “Use your tongue more, slut … mmm, yeah, like that … nice and slow, you filthy whore.”

“Getting lots of practice fucking Charlotte, I see,” Emily said lazily. She rocked her foot back and forth harder and faster, driving her heel relentlessly into Charlotte’s sphincter with strong, quick strokes. “The whole school’s been wondering where she disappeared … I knew you were staying home and having fun with Mom, but I didn’t know you got to play with this nasty bitch, too.”

“Deeper … deeper … yeah, fuck! Like that, slut!” Todd groaned. He leaned forward slightly, reaching under Charlotte to roughly fondle the girl’s bobbling breasts. “Yeah … Jack said he brought her over for, uh, conditioning or something. Like what he did to … well, you know – UNNNGGHH!!! Yeah, relax your throat, slut, deeper!” He shrugged his shoulders, even as Charlotte began to cough and gag slightly. “He wasn’t happy about something, so … he said I could play with her. So, whenever Mom goes and runs errands for Jack …”

“… Charlotte gets some practice, and to be well-acquainted with your cock,” Emily finished. She adjusted herself on the edge of Todd’s bed, lewdly spreading her long, lean legs further apart. She noticed that she’d started rocking her heel in time with her brother’s thrusts into Charlotte’s mouth, brother and sister delightfully fucking the one-time prom queen and most popular girl in school from both ends in a depraved, raunchy rhythm. Emily slipped her hand down between her legs and started shamelessly fingering herself, rubbing her clit with great enthusiasm. Her big, beautiful tits began to bounce around merrily as she felt her juices coating her finger … oh, I want a cock, Emily thought, I want one so bad …

pinkpurplepinkpurplepinkpurple

Not yet, said an insistent voice in Emily’s head, as lights briefly flashed in front of her eyes. Slowly, the voice dragged her away from the pleasure she desperately craved. There’s still work to do, you stupid slut …

“Well, I broke in this bitch’s ass for you,” Emily said to her little brother, struggling to keep her voice calm even as her fingers kept plunging into her own dripping cunt. She twisted her heel around, loving how Charlotte squirmed and writhed as she kept fucking the girl’s ass with hard, slow strokes of her well-lubed heel. “So now you can fuck her ass as well as her pussy, as much as you want. Just make sure you pump her ass full of nice hot cum, just like you do her pussy ... and make sure she cleans your cock with her mouth when she’s done.”

“Not a problem, sis,” Todd said with a smirk. He relaxed his grip on the sides of Charlotte’s bobbing face, and the former cheerleading captain let out a loud, ragged gasp as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. “So … what do you say, Em? Want to demonstrate to this slut how much better you are at sucking cock than her?” He gave his sister an admiring, leering look. “And I still bet you’re a better fuck than she is, too. I know that – well, Jack won’t let me fuck your pussy, but how about your ass? Sure looks like you’ve got a thing for asses, so I thought maybe –”

“Drop dead,” Emily snapped at Todd, interrupting her brother. She suddenly realized that he’d been watching her finger her pussy the entire time that Charlotte had been blowing him, his eyes never leaving her succulent cunt. Her cheeks began to burn hotly from embarrassment, and she reached down and gave “Not –”

purplepurplepurplepinkpinkpurpleREDREDREDRED

“–right now, anyways,” Emily finished, feeling a little dizzy. “But maybe later. You’ll have to ask Jack first.” She let out a naughty giggle. “Jack wants to take my ass cherry first, but after that, I think it’s okay if you stick that big yummy dick of yours back there.”

Emily giggled again, even as a look of lost, utter confusion crossed her pretty face. Why I am telling Todd he might be able to fuck me in the ass? she wondered, feeling rather perplexed. He’s such a gross, disgusting creep … the only cock in my ass I want is Jack’s. She thought she should be upset, but instead found herself nodding cheerfully. She supposed it wouldn’t be so bad – after all, Todd did have a really big dick, and if Jack wasn’t around, maybe Todd could squirt his hot sperm up her ass … it’d probably feel really, really good, just like when he cums in my mouth …

“Oh, you bet I’ll ask Jack,” Todd said excitedly. “I can’t wait to fuck your ass, sis!” He stood up, licking his lips, still staring brazenly at Emily’s slick slit as he watched her play with herself. He looked like he wanted to say something more … but he didn’t. Good, Emily thought frostily, because that, you’re never going to fuck …

“Works for me,” Emily said. Slowly, she pulled her heel out of Charlotte’s ass, perhaps enjoying the sobbing cry that the girl made as she did so a bit too much. Reluctantly, she stopped playing with herself, and she reached over to the corner of the bed where she’d tossed the small bottle of lubricating gel, She tossed the bottle to Todd, who gave her a look of surprise as he caught it. Slowly, though, he gave Emily a knowing look and a wink … and he quickly poured some of the gel into his palm, and started stroking his hard, spit-soaked prick, coating his length completely with the clear, slippery substance. He stood up, and headed towards the bed … and when Emily pulled her boot out of Charlotte’s ass and moved away from the bed, Todd eagerly got directly behind Charlotte, his big, stiff cock in his hand and ready for fun.

“No, Emily,” Charlotte pleaded, as Todd gripped her slender waist, “I wanted it to be Jack first, nooooo, just like you, I, I, OOOOHHHH!!!!” Emily watched with delight as Todd shoved his cock up Charlotte’s ass, watching how the girl’s body shook, how she bit her lip with unashamed pleasure … and how humiliated she looked, wanting to fuck Jack, and instead being reamed in the ass by his chubby younger brother.

A few days ago, she wouldn’t even have acknowledged Todd’s existence in school … now she has to spread her legs for him whenever he – whenever Jack wants, Emily thought with a cold smugness. Serves you right, bitch. To her own surprise, though, Emily found her hand wandering down between her legs again … and found herself getting all sorts of excited by the beautifully lewd sight of her younger brother assfucking her pet Charlotte. That looks like it feels fantastic … Todd does have a really big, thick cock … I wonder what it would feel like in my ass …

Emily shook her head, feeling momentarily flustered and confused again … but the moment passed quickly. “Sorry … Todd gets to break you in first, you stupid whore,” Emily said casually to Charlotte, leaning down to gently kiss the top of the dark-haired girl’s head. “Have fun. And I’ll see you later, cunt … I’m not done with you just yet.”

Emily strolled out of Todd’s bedroom, giving a dismissive wave of her hand as she walked away from the deliciously dirty sounds of her brother and Charlotte both grunting in wanton pleasure … and of Todd’s hips smacking into Charlotte’s abused asscheeks as his big, slippery cock pounded away at her rectum. Judging from the way Todd’s hips were battering against Charlotte at an increasingly reckless pace, Emily felt pretty sure that her pet – Charlotte, the cheerleader who used to love to mercilessly mock and torment her – was about to experience the joy of getting a hot, creamy load of semen pumped into her ass for the first time.

The thought made Emily quite happy. And a little envious. More than a little, actually.

Emily began to head towards the stairs, but more lights

pinkpinkpinkpurplepinkpink

flashed in front of her eyes again, so she made a quick detour back to her bedroom to fetch something important. But a familiar sleepy, dreamy smile returned to Emily’s face after that, as she descended down the stairs from the upstairs hallway to the bedroom, thoughts of Charlotte and her younger brother Todd quickly fading away from her mind. She knew that she needed to speak to Jack about Charlotte, and something about practice making perfect … but that was about all. By the time she got to the stairway in the kitchen that led down to the basement, she was staring at the heel of her boot, looking curiously at the clear, slippery liquid that coated it.

Huh, Emily mused, as she grabbed a towel, how did that get there? She wiped it clean – the basement steps were pretty steep, after all, and not easy to navigate in stiletto-heeled boots – and then heard the most wonderful sounds coming from behind the basement door.

“Mrs. Fremont?” Emily heard Donna’s voice coming from the basement as she headed back down the stairs, quavering with shameless excitement. “Mrs. Fremont, what are you doing … mmMMFFF!!! SHIT!!! OH SHIT, YES!!!”

Guess Donna just found out how good Mom is at eating pussy, Emily thought joyfully, as Donna’s breathy, excited howls of delight began echoing through the basement. Idly, she started swinging around the little item she’d gotten from her bedroom – another studded collar and leash, a present for Jack’s pet Donna. And I can eat Mom out while she does that … that’s what Jack would want …

By the time Emily reached the bottom of the stairs, she was running towards the bed, not bothered by high-heeled boots at all … and a lewd, blissful grin was spread shamelessly across her face.

Emily had never felt happier in all her life.