The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 21

Forty-eight hours later, Emily finally pushed the down button on the penthouse elevator, holding a rather special briefcase at her side, her little visit with Tobias and his friends finally at an end. She was wobbling on her high heels as she stumbled through the lobby of the Ravenwood, her whole body still shaking with lewd excitement from the aftermath of the marathon gangbang she’d just been a part of. As she made her way down to the main doors, she suddenly became all too aware of the fact that quite a number of heads were turning in her directions … and that thin, glistening rivulets of cum were running down her long, lean thighs, dripping wantonly from her well-fucked pussy and asshole.

I guess this is what a walk of shame feels like, Emily thought excitedly. All these people … they must think I’m such a disgusting, filthy whore … and I … I am … Her big blue eyes gleamed with naughty delight, her nipples growing rock hard with shameless pleasure. Dimly, she was aware that even though she was wearing Jack’s special silver-and-sapphire bracelet—and feeling it pulse on her wrist, Emily was certain that it was working properly—her disheveled, dazed, hey-I-just-pulled-a-train look was doing more than enough to overcome it.

At first, Emily loved the attention. However, after seeing one of the lobby patrons giving her a look of concern, and then reaching for a cell phone—and then another giving her an even greater look of concern, and heading quickly over to the check-in counter, she

orange

decided that discretion was probably a good idea, and quickly ducked into the ladies’ room in the lobby. Reluctantly, she cleaned herself up, using the moist towelettes to wipe all the remaining spent semen from the boys off of herself. She then wiped away some of her makeup as well, and then brushed out her hair, tying it back in a neat, simple ponytail.

Satisfied, but slightly disappointed by her new less-than-slutty appearance, Emily headed back to the lobby, where she knew a limo was waiting for her. Tobias had told her that, right before she left. He’d been the last one she fucked in the penthouse—I want one last time with you, you stupid whore, he’d growled in her ear, all to myself, I’m fucking sick of sharing with everyone else—and then he’d casually dismissed her, once he was done pulling her hair and spitting in her face and pumping her pussy full of his creamy seed again, taking care to make sure that she didn’t forget the briefcase that Jack wanted before she left.

Emily decided that she liked Tobias. Not as much as Jack, but she liked him. He was so nice to her.

Just like Jack.

As Emily had just about been ready to leave the Ravenwood, though, she found herself feeling a little bit queasy, then a lot queasy … and then she’d found herself sprinting on her pretty platform high heels right back to the ladies’ room, barely making it to one of the toilets there before tossing her cookies in a glorious, splatastic mess. And then she’d done the same as she’d gotten to the airport, christening one of their bathrooms with vomit … and once more for good measure after she’d gotten on the plane, after it’d taken off, right into one of those plain white bags they gave passengers for air sickness. And boy oh boy, did Emily feel sick.

Not surprising, I guess, Emily thought sheepishly, as she handed the rancid bag of sickness to a rather stern-looking flight attendant. I really haven’t eaten anything since yesterday …well, aside from cock, and maybe a gallon of yummy teenage boy cum, that is …

Fortunately, the drive home from the airport was mostly uneventful. A limo driver—an older man, wearing one of Jack’s earpieces, who barely acknowledged her existence—picked her up at the gate, and wordlessly handed her a new earpiece of her own. She carefully put it in, and

orange

orange disengage

recalibration sequence beginning

initiating purple 7.0

purple

found herself mostly staring out the window on the ride home, daydreaming of Jack. And how happy he’d be to see her, and the special briefcase, and how pleased he’d be that she made all his friends happy.

She loved

purple

Jack.

The only weird thing about Emily’s ride home came when the limo finally pulled up onto her street. As the limo approached her house, she swore for a moment that she could see a red, slightly beaten-up looking station wagon parked just past the driveway, by the mailbox on the corner.

That … that looks like Daddy’s car, Emily thought uncertainly. Did Daddy finally come home …?

But as the limo pulled into the driveway, the station wagon promptly sped off.

Probably not, Emily thought wistfully. I guess

pur—

OVERRIDE

sapphire

SAPPHIRE

OVERRIDE COMPLETE

-ple

it doesn’t matter …

Emily slipped quietly into the house, taking care to take off her trenchcoat and the all of rest of her clothes, just like a good little slut was supposed to do. There were no notes telling her to wear anything else … not that she really needed written notes anymore, she supposed. It was kind of weird, but really cool—Emily guessed that she loved her sexy brother Jack so much, that it was like she could

purple

read his mind or something. Which was so awesome.

And so, so hot.

Emily crept naked through the living room, her bare feet padding softly on the carpet as she wandered further into the house, still holding the briefcase that she’d been given by Tobias,. She already knew for sure that Jack was home—after all, it was like she could read his mind sometimes—but she’d been gone for two days, and she wasn’t really sure what else was going on. As she made her way to the stairs, she could hear the eager, blissfully happy cries and throaty whimpers of a woman getting deliciously fucked …

… Mom, Emily thought excitedly, Mom’s home …

Curiously, Emily heard even more soft cries of carnal delight coming from one of the bedrooms upstairs—she’s with another girl? Emily thought idly—and for a moment, Emily considered going up there and joining her mom and her mystery playtoy. But as she tentatively started making her way up the stairs, she heard a loud, proud yell echoing through the hallway—“YEAH, SUCK IT, BITCH, SUCK IT!!!”—followed by the even louder sound of a hard slap, then another, followed by cold, mocking laughter and even more pathetically eager, blissfully happy cries.

Yep. Todd was home, too.

Gross, Emily thought, wrinkling her nose in complete disgust. She was so glad that Jack had only ever asked her to suck her annoying little brother’s dick, and not actually fuck the bratty troll. She couldn’t imagine what it was like for her poor mother, who actually spread her legs for Todd, letting him flop his sweaty, chubby body on top of hers while he rutted away at her like some mangy dog in heat, allowing him to shove that … that thing of his, inside her pussy, and just let him violate her, doing anything his dirty little mind wanted …

Emily shuddered.

She was so glad that Todd was never, ever going to stick his disgusting dick inside of her. It was

purple

okay enough to suck, she guessed, but fucking him?

“Eww,” Emily muttered under her breath, as she turned around and headed back down the stairs. “So not going to happen.”

With upstairs suddenly quite the unappealing option, Emily found herself headed instead to the basement, where she guessed that Jack would probably be working. As she opened the basement door, though, she heard a chorus of carnal delights that seemed oddly similar to the ones upstairs—lusty sighs and cries, lewd groans and moans, and the sinfully rhythmic slapping of flesh, punctuated with some low, throaty grunts and growls … except the grunts and growls from down below were being made by a devilishly handsome stud, not some revolting, grubby gremlin.

Well, I guess this counts as working, Emily thought dreamily, so I’ll try not to bother him … not yet, anyway.

Besides, I don’t want to share …

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Emily noticed that there’d been a few changes in the basement since she’d been away. It was a bit more cramped than before, and that was saying something, considering that it hadn’t exactly been spacious to begin with. The boxes that had been filled with all sorts of electronics equipment and junk were gone, replaced instead with gleaming shelves. On the shelves sat dozens and dozens of small boxes, ones that appeared to be a familiar size to Emily.

Ones just the right size to contain Jack’s special earpieces and headphones.

The computer stations, meanwhile, remained about the same, but they’d been moved around slightly, pushed back closer to the walls opposite the stairs. Emily noticed that a gigantic monitor had been mounted to the wall, one almost as tall as she was, and that a few cheap metal folding chairs sat facing it. Emily also noticed that there was a second swivel chair over by Jack’s computer terminals, with Chinese food cartons sitting next to one of the keyboards.

Weird, Emily thought, Jack hates Chinese food …

Meanwhile, the big circular bed in the middle of the basement had not changed one bit. Nor had the lights and the cameras surrounding the bed.

And, apparently, the bed was as just busy as ever.

Jack was on the circular bed in the middle of the basement floor, completely naked and looking just as sexy and as handsome as ever to Emily. Emily watched Jack’s toned ass with great delight as he cheerfully plowed away at an older blonde woman doggystyle, her enormous, succulent tits swaying about merrily to and fro as he railed her from behind. The woman’s enthusiastic shrieks of delight were somewhat muffled by the fact that her face was buried between the slender thighs of a cute brunette teenage girl with pigtails, a girl whose nubile body squirmed and wriggled at each flick of the fluttering tongue so busily pleasuring her creamy honeypot. It took a moment for Emily to realize that the teenage girl was Kimmy Grant, one of the newest cheerleaders … but it took a little while longer for her to finally process that the older woman was, in fact, Kimmy’s mother Jessica.

Wow, Mrs. Grant sure is hot, Emily thought appreciatively, as she tiptoed a little closer to the bed. She could see that the cameras surrounding the bed were on, so she didn’t want to disturb any of the action … but at the same time, she wanted a better view of what was happening. She could see a familiar dazed and delirious expression on Kimmy’s flushed, pretty face—yep, that’s what it looks like after Jack fucks you, Emily thought with wry envy—and she could also see that the pigtailed teen’s perky, freckled tits had gotten … fuller somehow. Bigger. More succulent.

Emily wondered what Kimmy’s big tits would be like to suck on while she fingerfucked her.

And Emily could also see that Kimmy’s unruly bush of dark pubic hair had been trimmed down nicely while she’d been away at Vegas, trimmed into a neat, perfect triangle that just covered her mons, with everything else looking smooth and bare and all sorts of scrumptious She could also see that lots and lots of thick, milky semen was dribbling out of Kimmy’s presumably freshly-fucked slit, which her mother Jessica was eagerly lapping up with her tongue.

Emily realized that the reason she hadn’t immediately recognized Kimmy’s mother because she’d never actually seen her in person before, let alone totally naked in person and getting fucked by her sexy brother Jack. Emily had seen Mrs. Grant on television plenty of times before, though … she was the meteorologist on WMLF, the local television station, and she did all of the weather reports at 5 PM and 6 PM every weekday. Emily knew that lots of the boys at Patriot High lusted mightily after Mrs. Grant, mostly because she usually wore short skirt and tight-fitting blouses that were a tad too small to cover her definitely-more-than-ample chest … and now that Emily could see that chest in all of its uncovered glory, she completely understood that admiration.

They’re, like, bigger than my head, Emily thought admiringly, as she watched Mrs. Grant’s gigantic knockers flounce and bounce about as Jack pounded away at the older woman’s dripping cunt. Wow. I wonder if Jack’s conditioning … holy shit, could her tits get even bigger? Without even thinking about it, Emily’s hands wandered to her own huge breasts, fondling and playing with them as she ogled the depraved, incestuous threesome happening right before her eyes. Ohmigod, they’re so big already …

Emily also knew that Mrs. Grant was married to Chase Grant, the sportscaster on WMLF. Pretty much everyone in school had watched the two shamelessly flirt during the newscasts, usually dropping some racy sexual innuendo on-air at least once a week—usually, it had something to do with Chase telling his wife about ‘balling’. Regardless, it was always the kind of flirty, this-close-to-dirty talk that made Kimmy turn beet red while sitting in her classes the next day at school.

Wonder if Mr. Grant knows about the kind of ‘balling’ his wife’s getting right now, Emily thought, or his precious little angel Kimmy … or that the ‘balling’ Jack’s giving them both is so much better than anything he could ever do …

Mmmmm … mmmMMM!!! Right there, Mom, please, right there, don’t stop … MMMMMM!!!!” Kimmy happily squealed. The pigtailed teenager desperately clutched at the silken sheets of the bed as she kicked her feet and writhed beneath her mother, clearly enjoying each slavering lick of the older woman’s tongue. “Ohmigod, yes, yesssss … thank you, Jack, you’re the best … MMMMMM!!!! … please fuck me again, Jack, I need you, I need your cock inside me again, pleaseJackpleasepleaseOHFUCKYES, MOMMY, YESSSS!!!!

Sssssllllppp …oh, baby, you taste so good, ess … OOOOHHHH!!! … especially filled up with Jack’s cum, I, yesss, ooooohhh, fuckyes, OHHHHHH!!!!” Mrs. Grant lifted her head from between her own daughter’s wantonly spread legs, and looked back over her shoulder at Jack even as he kept drilling her sloppy snatch. Kimmy’s naughty fuckcream and Jack’s fresh sperm were wantonly smeared across Mrs. Grant’s face, and the older woman grinned lewdly at Jack, giving him a naughty wink. “Like that, lover … ohmigod, yes, ohmigod … please, please, cum inside me, Jack, I want it so bad, I waAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!”

“Lick Kimmy’s asshole, Mrs. Grant, not her pussy,” Jack barked sternly. “Kimmy loves it up the ass, don’t you … mmmm, very nice … besides, I don’t … uunngghh!!! …don’t want any cum leaking out of your daughter’s cute little cunt … nnnnggghhh!!!” He emphasized his words with a vicious slap to her curvaceous bottom, and the older woman let out a loud scream as a beet red welt spread slowly across her pale, jiggling flesh. Emily wasn’t sure if the scream was in pain or ecstatic bliss. Probably both, she guessed.

“Y-yes, J-Jack,” Mrs. Grant whimpered, her voice shaking with pathetic eagerness. “I’m sorry, I … j-just please, please make me cum again, just like you did last time, that was soooo good, please … OOOOHHHH!!!” She turned her head back away from Jack, burying her face deep in Kimmy’s asscrack, making her daughter scream and thrash about even more wildly on the bed as her tongue found the pigtailed teenager’s asshole.

“My, you’re such a nasty slut, Jess,” Jack murmured, “such a horrible mom, doing such perverted things to your own daughter … uunngghh!!! … a horrible wife, too, I bet. Do I make you cum better than your husband does?” A wicked smile crossed his face as he deliberately slowed his strokes in and out of Mrs. Grant’s steaming cunt, making her moan even more loudly with want. “Do you … yes, you whore, yesss, slide back against me, just like that, yessssss …. do you like my cock better than his?”

Emily couldn’t quite make out what Mrs. Grant was saying. Understandable, since the horny blonde mother’s face was smashed up against her daughter’s delectable derriere. But judging from the enthusiastic moans Mrs. Grant was making—and the way her head was happily bobbing up and down as her tongue slathered over Kimmy’s tiny anal pucker—Emily guess that her muffled, moaning answer was probably a rabidly fervent YES.

“Good,” Jack grunted, “because … nnnnggghhh!!! … you’re not allowed to fuck him anymore, bitch, just me … just my cock …” He started fucking Mrs. Grant’s pussy at a frantic pace again, his thrusts in and out of her growing more and more forceful, which made the older blonde woman’s muffled screams of debauched pleasure grow even louder, which made Kimmy’s screams of wicked bliss grow even louder, too …

… Emily thought it was amazing.

As Emily kept watching the depraved threesome writhing about in ecstasy on the bed, she slipped on over quietly to Jack’s workstation, one of her small hands still tightly gripping the handle of the briefcase from the German boys. Meanwhile, her other hand was planted firmly between her legs, fingering her own slippery slit with unabashed lust.

Jack didn’t say I couldn’t play with myself, Emily mused. She vaguely remembered being at the pool party at Dawn’s house for some reason, something about maybe someone saying that Jack wouldn’t like it if they played with themselves, or something weird like that, but

purple

Emily didn’t think that sounded right anymore, for some reason. At least not for her. So she took a seat in one of Jack’s swivel chairs, taking care to gently place the briefcase down next to the half-eaten cartons of Chinese food. I think if I don’t cum, it’ll be okay …

And so, when Mrs. Grant finally lifted her face from Kimmy’s skinny, pale bottom, blubbering in blissful ecstasy as her giant tits and the rest of her body shook majestically in the throes of a fantastic orgasm … and as Jack cheerfully unloaded his balls deep into the randy older blonde’s twat, filling her pussy to the brim with his yummy, scalding sperm … Emily was eagerly watching their tawdry show with unabashed glee, her thumb lazily rubbing her clit as her middle finger plunged wetly in and out of her own naughty little fuckhole, enjoying every single second of watching her sexy brother ravaging both a slutty mother and her slutty daughter on the bed.

“That … was … great,” Jack panted, giving Mrs. Grant’s ass another hard, playful swat as he finally finished. “I thought you’d be fun, but … wow. That pussy of yours is fantastic.” He let out a long, satisfied sigh, wiping a thin sheen of sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. “I think I have some interesting plans for you, Mrs. Grant.”

“Please, call me Jess,” Mrs. Grant murmured. Lazily, she turned over on the bed, lying sprawled on her back next to her dazed, defiled daughter. “Better yet, you can call me your naughty plaything …”

“I’ll call you whatever the fuck I want,” Jack said with a wolfish smirk. “That reminds me … before I forget, I should … um …”

Jack’s voice trailed off wonderingly as he hopped off the bed, heading to one of his computer stations … and finally noticed his sister sitting in his favorite swivel chair, her legs spread wide open as she shamelessly kept fingering her dripping cunt.

“Oh … Emily, you’re here!” Jack exclaimed. Emily was delighted to hear the excitement in her sexy brother’s voice. “Holy shit, you’re back already … that’s … wow. We have a lot to talk about.” He looked over at Kimmy and her mother, giving them a disdainful, dismissive glance. “Sluts, you can go now. I’m done with you. Leave.”

“But, um, Jack,” Kimmy said uncertainly, “you, um, you … you promised, um … that you’d fuck me again.” The skinny teenage girl bit her lip nervously, fidgeting as she stared uncomfortably at the floor right in front of Jack bare feet. “I need you, Jack, when you’re inside me it’s the best feeling in the world, you’re all I can think about anymore, please, Jack, please, just one more—”

“Do I stutter?” Jack said irritably. “I said I’m done with you, you dumb bitch. You and your stupid whore of a mother.” He gave Kimmy a withering look of utter contempt, making the skinny teenage girl flinch nervously. “Go home, both of you. And … yeah. While you’re home, you won’t be able to think about anything but sex. You’ll think about how much you love to fuck, especially how much you love to fuck me. But you won’t be able to pleasure yourselves, right? No touching or playing with yourselves. That wouldn’t be fair, after all, since you really want to be pleasuring me. And you definitely can’t pleasure anyone else, especially your husband, Mrs. Grant. Not at all. You’ll just think about how wonderful it’ll be the next time you’re with me instead. Understand?”

Both Kimmy and her mother nodded unhappily.

“Good.” Jack pointed impatiently at the stairs. “Now go. I’ll make sure you come over again soon, though. All I’ll give you both what you need. Especially you, Mrs. … I mean, Jess. I promise. Trust me. Understand?”

Both Kimmy and her mother nodded again. Still unhappily … but there was a glimmer of hope in both their faces. A pathetically eager, desperate hope.

“Good.” He glanced over at the stairs again. “Now get the fuck out of here.”

Mrs. Grant nodded. Hanging her head in dejection, she made her way over to the stairs … then came back to the bed to grab her daughter by the wrist, as Kimmy was still silently standing there, staring pleadingly at Jack.

“He told us to leave, you dumb bitch,” Mrs. Grant hissed at Kimmy, making her daughter yelp with pain as she yanked hard on her arm. “You’re supposed to be a good little slut, remember? So … come … on.”

Dully, Kimmy nodded … and then the girl’s eyes opened wide. Emily thought it was as though

purple

a light bulb had gone off over the skinny pigtailed teenager’s head. She watched as Mrs. Grant disappeared up the stairs … and also as Kimmy quickly followed her mother, even as Kimmy kept stealing hopeful glances back at Jack.

“Finally,” Jack muttered in exasperation, once the basement door closed again with a resounding click. “Stupid whores. I thought they’d never fucking leave.”

“I know, right?” Emily said. “Jack, can we fuck now? I’m soooooo horny right now.” She got up from the chair, practically skipping over to her sexy brother with excited glee. She threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly, and tried to give him one of the not-so-sisterly kisses that she knew Jack loved getting from her … and was surprised as he gently pushed her away.

“Sorry, Em,” Jack said, as he saw the hurt and wounded look in his sister’s big blue eyes. “I just want to make sure … I need to make sure that everything on your trip went as planned first, that’s all.” He put his hands on Emily’s shoulders, gazing intently at her face. “You are okay, right?”

“Umm … yeah,” Emily replied uncertainly. “Why wouldn’t I be okay? I had so much fun in Vegas, Jack. It was, like, super fun, just like you promised.”

“Just like I promised,” Jack echoed. “Right. I did say that.” His hands slipped down from Emily’s shoulders to her sides, making her shiver with naughty anticipation as his fingertips grazed lightly over her bare flesh. “You see, Tobias, he and his friends, they, uh, sent me some … stuff. So I was, um, well … I was a little worried about you.”

“Oh, no,” Emily said worriedly. “Did they not like being with me? I did everything they asked, everything single last thing.” She smiled as she thought about everything that had happened to her over the past twenty-four hours … and as she savored every single filthy memory of what Tobias and his perverted friends had done to her.

“No, they liked it,” Jack said sourly. “Maybe too much.”

“They did?” Emily clapped her hands together with glee, feeling rather pleased with herself. “Oh, good, I’m so glad. I loved fucking them, Jack. They were so kinky. Tobias and Dieter—Dieter is Tobias’ best friend, did you know that?—they both fucked my pussy at the same time, ohmigod, I thought they were going to make me die for a moment, having two cocks inside me like that, but it was so incredible, god, it was just awesome! And it was really fun when Tobias made me put on a ball gag, and shoved that huge butt plug with the giant horsehair tail up my ass, so Fritz could ride me around the room like a pony before he took out the riding crop and—”

“I know,” Jack snapped. His eyes flashed briefly with anger, and Emily noticed her twin brother’s upper lip curl slightly with disdain. “I know everything. I saw the videos, and the pictures … your pictures. All of them. You don’t have to tell me about what you did with them. I don’t want to hear about it.”

“Oh,” Emily replied softly. A small, nervous smile crept to her lips. “Umm … did I do something wrong, Jack? I mean, you told me to make sure that your friends had a good time. I did my best, I did what you told me, I listened to you, Jack, I did everything that you told me, just like I always do …”

Her quavering voice trailed off, and she clasped her hands in front of her nervously, wondering what was going on inside her brother’s head. Her brother’s reaction had caught her completely off-guard. After all, he’d been the one to send her to entertain Tobias and his friends in Las Vegas—it was all Jack’s idea. So why he suddenly looked so upset and angry with her, when she’d done everything he’d asked, and

orangepurplePURPLE

exactly what she was supposed to do … well, it was confusing to Emily.

Very, very confusing.

“No,” Jack said. “You … you did fine, Em. Exactly what I wanted, just like you said. You didn’t do anything wrong.” He stared up at the bright fluorescent lights in the ceiling, shaking his head. “I just, well … I made a little miscalculation, that’s all. Nothing you need to worry about. And I won’t make it again.”

“Oh,” Emily replied. She really didn’t know what else to say. Is Jack saying … saying that he did something wrong? she thought dubiously. Because Jack

purple

never, ever did anything wrong.

Everyone knew that.

“Now,” Jack continued, “let’s see the present that you brought me.” Still naked, he went over to his workstation, right were Emily had left the briefcase for him. His thumbs spun around the numbers for the combination lock, and with a sharp click, the lid smoothly popped open. Emily couldn’t exactly see what was inside it—for that matter, she couldn’t even remember opening it back in Vegas, apart from knowing that she did. But

orange

whatever was inside it wasn’t all that important. It couldn’t be, since she didn’t remember.

“Perfect,” Jack breathed. “And when Samantha gets back from Seattle, with the stuff from DeShaun and his friends, and all their decryption coding can get integrated into … yeah.” He cracked his knuckles in satisfaction. “It’s finally coming together now … say, Emily, did anyone notice you when you were walking through the casino lobby? Or when you left?”

Emily shook her head. “Not when I got there, no,” she said. “And I was dressed so cute—oh, Jack, you would’ve loved it—and nobody even looked over at me once. God, they were so dumb.” She held out her hand, gazing happily at her bubble-gum pink fingernails, loving just how amazing they looked. “On the way back, a few people looked at me, but they stopped after I used the bathroom.”

“They did see you?” Jack asked, raising an eyebrow. “Interesting. Any idea why?”

“Probably because I was a hot fucking mess, that’s why,” Emily replied with a giggle. “You try not looking like a disaster after you get gangbanged by four constantly horny guys for two days straight.” She raised her slender arms over her head, stretching them up high, still feeling the sinfully good soreness in her shoulders and just about everywhere else in her body that she’d gotten from her Vegas fuckfest. “I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, though. After that, everyone started ignoring me again.”

Jack flashed Emily an odd, angry look for a moment … and then gave his sister’s hands a tender squeeze. “Good point,” he said, nodding thoughtfully. “So it did work. Not quite as well as I hoped, but that’s okay. It was just the test prototype. The SEP field transmitter actually worked, that’s what matters.” He let go of Emily’s hands, and slid over to one of the tables littered with electronic equipment, picking through plastic boxes of tiny diodes and capacitors. “Boost the power, maybe broaden the delta wave spectrum a hair … yeah. That’ll work.” He scratched his chin thoughtfully, and glanced back at Emily. “Anything else?”

“Oh, um …” Emily made a face. “The only other bad thing that happened at all was … well, I kind of threw up at the casino hotel, while I was leaving.” She rolled her eyes, feeling ridiculous just thinking about it. “I don’t know why. Probably because I, um, didn’t eat too much in the penthouse suite. I got really nauseous and sick in the lobby, and then at the airport, and then again on the plane. It was embarrassing, I know, I didn’t mean for it to happen … I’m sorry, Jack.”

“Heh. I was wondering when that was going to happen,” Jack said. “Don’t worry about it. It might happen again, by the way. It’s, um …” He chuckled softly. “Just call it, um, a side effect of what we’ve been doing lately.”

“Side effect …ooh, am I sick?” Emily asked worriedly. “Is there something wrong with the conditioning process, or—”

“Nothing’s wrong, Em,” Jack interrupted calmly. “It’s just morning sickness. Perfectly natural, nothing to get worried about.”

“Morning sickness?” Emily blinked in bewilderment at her sexy brother. “I … I don’t understand.”

“Oh, I think you do, Em,” Jack said. “You’re pregnant, sis. With my baby.”

Emily’s mouth fell open. She tried saying something, but words wouldn’t come to her mouth, for some reason. Her knees wobbled as she stumbled over to the desk with all of Jack’s computer equipment, a black, cold knot twisting in her stomach, her heart pounding wildly inside her ample chest. Her small hands shook as she suddenly grabbed the edge of the desk, trying to steady herself as her knees wobbled, feeling like she was going to fall down on the hard basement floor. She felt like she was about to pass out down, or throw up again. Maybe both.

And Emily still found herself unable to say a single word.

“What’s the matter?” Jack asked innocently. “I would think hearing such wonderful news would make you happy, Emily. After all, it’s not every girl who gets to be part of my, um, advanced conditioning experience.” He gazed lovingly at his sister’s naked body, his eyes lingering lecherously for a long, long moment on her stomach. “Not everyone got to be a part of Stage Three, after all. You were one of the lucky ones.”

Emily kept blinking in confusion at Jack. For some reason, she couldn’t stop.

“Come here,” Jack said. “It’s okay … God, the look on your face was priceless. I couldn’t help it … but don’t worry, I’ll make it all better now.” He scooted over to the side of the bed, finding a spot that wasn’t already soaked or stained with sperm, or pussyjuice or lube, or heaven only knew what other kind of bodily fluid. He sat down, smoothing out part of the bedsheet next to him with his hand, patting it invitingly. “I’ll explain everything. You’ll understand. Promise.”

Uncertainly, Emily took a seat next to Jack, squirming a little as her brother wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her close to him. She shivered as his hand wandered down from her side to her thigh, softly caressing her with gentle swirls of his fingertips. She wanted Jack, so very much, as badly as she’d ever wanted him …

… but she couldn’t believe what was happening. Not at all.

“It’s really simple,” Jack said. He nuzzled his face against her shoulder, his hot breath tickling her neck. “You love it when I when I cum inside your hot pussy, doesn’t it? It feels amazing, right?”

Emily nodded.

“And I told you not to take birth control anymore, right?”

Emily nodded. Slowly.

“Well, so what did you expect?” Jack asked with a laugh. “Honestly, I don’t know why you’re so surprised.”

“But … but … that’s not … you didn’t say that,” Emily said uncertainly. “That’s not … I mean, you said … you promised …” She folded her arms over her chest, turning her head away from Jack, looking over at the stairs so he wouldn’t see the wounded tears that were welling in her eyes. “You said that I didn’t need to take birth control anymore, with your conditioning process… so I thought … I …”

“Oh, come on, Em,” Jack said with a lazy grin, “don’t be stupid. After all, I never actually told you that my conditioning process would keep you from getting pregnant. It does have a rather nice number of, well, physical side effects … but that’s not one of them.” His hand slid up from her bare thigh to one of her spectacularly large, round tits, giving her nipple a hard, playful pinch. “All I said was that you didn’t need to take your birth control pills anymore. After all, how was I supposed to knock you up if you were taking them?”

“You, um … wait, you wanted to?” With trembling fingers, she ran her fingertips lightly across her taut, flat tummy, staring dully at her bellybutton. A cold chill snaked its way down her spine. “On … on purpose? I don’t understand, Jack … why?”

“Part of the conditioning process,” Jack said blithely. “Stage Three. I told you already.” He patted her thigh affectionately. “Don’t worry, sis. This is going to be great. You’re going to love being pregnant, right? I promise. Trust me. Nod if you understand.”

purple

purp …

pur …

Emily didn’t nod.

“How … how is this going to be great, Jack?” Emily asked instead. “I’m … I’m pregnant. And you’re my brother, my own brother, I … that’s …”

“So what?” Jack said. “You love me, right?”

“Yes, but—”

“And you trust me, right?”

“Yes, but—”

“No buts,” Jack said sharply. “You trust me, right? Nod if you understand.”

pur …

pu …

Again, Emily didn’t nod.

“You’re conditioning all of my friends … all of the cheerleading squad,” Emily said quietly. “And you told everyone to stop taking …” One of Emily’s small hands covered her mouth as her eyes grew even wider with wonder … and more than a touch of horror as well. “Oh, Jack … who else have you gotten pregnant?”

“Oh, Donna,” Jack admitted. “And Samantha, and Dawn, and Tamara … and Mrs. Winter, too. Most of your sad little squad of cheerleading sluts, actually.” Emily couldn’t help but notice the wicked smirk on her brother’s face growing wider and wider as he rattled off name after name. “Maybe Kimmy, as well, just now. And her mom. Not sure yet.”

“Wait, what about our Mom?” Emily suddenly asked. “Please, Jack, tell me you didn’t—”

“No … um, I didn’t. But she is pregnant, by the way. Todd’s the one who knocked up Mom,” Jack said. There was still a certain amount of perverse glee in his voice … but Emily thought she noticed just a tiny hint of guilty embarrassment, too. “Took him, like, forever to do it too, even with her ovulating nonstop. For such a horny little fucking bastard, he sure took a long time … although I thought that might happen.”

“That’s … Jack, that’s awful.” Emily shuddered as she thought of her sexy mother’s belly swelling with Todd’s baby … the mere thought of it made her utterly nauseous. Todd, of all people, Todd...“How could you?”

Jack got up from the bed. He walked over to his computer terminals, not bothering to look back at Emily. “This isn’t right,” Emily heard him mutter to himself, “why isn’t it working?” His fingers tapped idly on one of the keyboards, making purple numbers fly across one of the bigger monitor screens. “Seven’s the strongest, it should be foolproof … why isn’t it kicking in by now?”

He’s ignoring me, Emily thought furiously. God, I hate it when he does that. Her hands clenched into fists as she stared angrily at him, her knuckles turning bone-white with rage. Which was weird, because Emily knew that she never got mad at Jack. She wasn’t supposed to. In fact, the last time she’d been mad at Jack was …

pur …

pu …

… Emily couldn’t remember.

Which made Emily even madder.

“Anyone else, Jack?” Emily asked hotly. “Any more teachers, or girls at school … what about Charlotte? Is she pregnant, too?”

Jack whirled around in his chair, staring at Emily in shock. “Uh … yeah,” Jack said uneasily. “Em, are you feeling okay?”

“No,” Emily said coolly. “I’m not. Answer the question.”

“Well, um, Donna’s mom came over here the other day,” Jack replied hesitantly. “Holly—Mrs. Becker, you’ve met her, right?—she came over here, looking for Donna, all worried and crying and stuff. I calmed her down. She’s super-hot, by the way, for a woman her age, and … yeah. Maybe she is. I don’t know for sure yet.” Jack tapped restlessly at the keyboard, giving the monitor of scrolling numbers an exasperated look. “Same with Samantha’s older sister Sharon. She came over here all mad about Samantha missing school, and going up on her trip to Seattle, and she was such a goddamn bitch about it, just like you’d think one of those Western State sorority girls would be … she understands now, though. I made her understand. And, yeah, I guess she probably is too, now.”

“And Charlotte?”

“As for Charlotte … yeah, she was the first to get knocked up.” Jack absently scratched the back of his head, looking more flustered than embarrassed. “I guess it’s mine, but it could be Todd’s, since he managed to get Mom pregnant, too. Or one of a couple of guys I let fuck her from … well, you wouldn’t know any of them. Or one of Todd’s dopey friends.” He shrugged. “She was my first test subject for Stage Three fertility conditioning. I just wanted her to get pregnant as fast as possible. I didn’t really care who actually impregnated her, so she was kind of our lab rat cum dumpster.”

“Oh.” For the first time in a long time, Emily found herself actually feeling a little sorry for Charlotte. Even if Charlotte was a stupid, disgusting skank whore bitch. “What’s … what’s going to happen to her? I know her parents are already super mad at her, and—”

“Who cares?” Jack said indifferently. “It’s not anything you need to worry about. You know that, right? Trust me.” He drummed his fingers on the open lid of briefcase Emily had brought him from Vegas before firmly closing it shut, and then sliding it out of sight underneath his workstation. “All you need to know is that everyone who matters—you, Mom, Donna, and, um, everyone else, I guess … this is all part of a plan. A great plan. And you just need to trust me, right? Understand?”

pu …

p …

“No,” Emily said. “But I still don’t get it. Why … why would you want to get your own sister … me … pregnant?”

Jack let out a weary sigh, even as he glanced impatiently at his workstation monitors again. “It’s not something you’d understand, Em,” he said. “Part of the initial experiments I was making inadvertently increased testosterone production in male subjects … and they made the female subjects ovulate like crazy. I needed to know if the ovulation rates were somehow related to the brainwas—I mean, the synaptic changes for the conditioning process. Or if it was, you know, an unrelated side effect.”

Jack tapped the top of one of his monitors, watching purple numbers whiz by on the screen faster and faster.

“Also,” Jack continued, “well, I did actually think your conditioning made it so you didn’t need to use birth control, in a way. Enough of your metabolism changed that I thought a female who got conditioned might only be able to be impregnated by a male who’s conditioned as well. So I needed to test that out. It turned out to be an incorrect hypothesis, y’know, but I had to do it, right? You understand, right? For science, of course. And Stage Three. And especially Stage Four, of course.”

Emily was vaguely aware of the fact that her brother hadn’t actually answered her question. Or if he really thought that was an answer, it was an incredibly stupid one.

“Anyway,” Jack continued, “it’s not really all that important. You know that, right? You should be happy that I knocked you up like a good little slut, right? In fact, you are happy. Really happy, in fact.” He tapped a few more keys, nodded triumphantly, and gave Emily a confident, knowing look. “I promise, everything’s going to be great. Promise. Trust me.”

Emily wanted to believe Jack. And she wanted to trust him. She really, really did. But

pur …

what he was saying didn’t

p …

didn’t make.

Any. Goddamn. Fucking. Sense. At. All.

Trust you?” Emily asked bitterly. “Why should I trust you, Jack? You lied to me, or at least you tricked me. And Mom, and Donna … and, well, everybody! This isn’t a joke, so … I don’t know why you think this is so fucking funny!” She glared at him, feeling something welling up inside of her, something she hadn’t felt about Jack in a long time.

Rage.

Fiery, fuck-you filled rage burning with the fury of a thousand suns.

“Hey, wait a minute, Em,” Jack said uneasily, “just wait, huh?” He got out of his seat, backing away from his sister, “I told you, it’s part of the advanced conditioning process, right? Understand?” Some boxes of headphones clattered to the floor as Jack accidently bumped into one the shelves against the wall. “And you trust me. You understand. Because you trust me. Right?”

Emily closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. And the weird thing was

she didn’t fucking understand at all.

“No, actually, I don’t understand, Jack,” Emily snapped at her brother, as she got up from the bed. “This is bullshit, and you know it, don’t even try to lie to me. Not about this.” She pointed a finger at him, making Jack flinch as hot tears of rage started streaming down her pretty face. “What were you thinking … were you even thinking, apart from with your goddamn dick? You couldn’t use a fucking petrie dish? Harvest eggs, in vitro fertilization, do some shit like a real scientist might, not some half-assed mad science bullshit?”

“Shut up,” Jack muttered thickly. “Trust me … you need to understand, Em. You need—”

“I don’t need to fucking UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, JACK!!!” Emily screamed. Her whole body shook as she sobbed, and she stormed over to Jack, hitting him in the chest with her fists as hard as she could. “This is so crazy, this is stupid, this is all just you living out some ridiculous fantasy, like the pathetic, fucking pervert loser you always were—”

“Shut up,” Jack said icily. “Enough, enough … enough. Just … enough of your shit.” He grabbed Emily by her arms, dragging her back to the bed and roughly throwing her down onto the sheets, before turning his attention back towards his computer terminal. Angrily, he slammed his fists down onto the table, sending papers and small little computer parts flying everywhere …

… and then, Jack jabbed his finger at one of the keys of his main computer terminal.

“Understand now, Emily?” Jack shouted. “DO YOU, YOU STUCK-UP KNOW-IT-ALL BITCH?”

Purple lights exploded in front of Emily’s eyes. Flash after flash after flash blinded her, and while Emily wasn’t sure if the lights were even real or not, she felt her face burning, then her fingers, then her cunt, like someone had shoved a live electrical wire inside of her body, a million volts worth of pain that just wouldn’t stop. And it hurt, it hurt so bad that she curled up in a ball on the bed, screaming at the top of her lungs as she wanted desperately to die. At least Emily thought that she was screaming, because she couldn’t really hear anything, because the wonderful, pleasant drone of quiet static that she’d gotten used to in her wonderful new headphones had suddenly grown deafeningly loud, invading her head like a thousand chrome butterflies with razor blade wings, and it felt like someone had shoved an icepick in her ear, and Emily screamed even louder, it hurts, it hurts, ITHURTSSOMUCHMAKEITFUCKINGSTOP …

… and even as the inferno of purple assaulted Emily’s senses, even as she felt like she was drowning in it, like she was being pulled away into a swirling vortex of light and heat, being torn apart one agonizing nerve ending at a time, like she’d been dipped in napalm and set ablaze … there was always one tiny light dancing in the corner of her eye, one she could barely see but

sapphire

it was still there. Even though Emily knew it wasn’t supposed to be there.

Emily screamed again, even louder, as it felt like another icepick had been shoved into her ear, then another in her eye, then another at the base of her skull, then another, then another, the pain just becoming complete and utter agony, and …

… PURPLE.

PURPLE. PURPLE. PURPLE.

PURPLE.

COMPLETE.

“Em?”

Emily felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. Probably someone sexy and handsome, with a big, beautiful cock that was nice and hard, just for her.

Emily giggled.

“Emily, are you okay?”

“Of course I’m okay, silly,” Emily replied. “Why wouldn’t I be okay? Say, do you want to fuck?” She reached up and grabbed Jack’s arm, trying earnestly to pull her brother on top of her. “It’s been, like, a week since we had sex … and I am soooooo horny right now.” Her other hand shot between his legs, and she thrust her lower lip out in a pout, as she realized that Jack’s cock—for once—actually wasn’t hard for her.

“No, seriously,” Jack said. “Emily, I need you to stop and think about it. Trust me. Are you okay? You need to tell me. Understand?”

“I said I’m fine,” Emily said earnestly. “Seriously, Jack, you worry too much.” And Emily was fine, she knew that. She didn’t need to think about it. Her body was still shaking slightly, and her nubile body was drenched in sweat, and she had this weird metallic taste in her mouth like she’d been sucking on a handful of pennies, but apart from that she was

purple

totally fine.

“And you understand now?” Jack asked. “Everything I just told you … you understand?”

“Yes,” Emily said softly. “You’re going to be a daddy.” She giggled again, and pressed one of her fingers to her sexy brother’s lips. “And you knocked me up, you naughty boy. That’s so fucking hot.”

“And you trust me?”

“Always, Jack.” She craned her head slightly, kissing Jack softly on his cheek. “Shit, why wouldn’t I?”

“Good,” Jack said, as he let out a ragged sigh of relief. He hopped over to his computer again for a moment, muttering something under his breath about code revisions for version seven and resistance thresholds and break triggers and other

purple

silly, boring, unimportant stuff before he climbed back onto the bed, cuddling up next to her.

“So, where were we?” Emily purred, reaching back down between her brother’s legs again. “Oh, right. You were going to fuck the shit out of me, weren’t you? Unless you had more work to do first.” To her depraved delight, Jack’s cock was stirring, growing stiff at the touch of her small hand. She rolled onto her back, waiting excitedly for him to finally give her what she’d been aching for … but while she could see that his body wanted her, there was something about him that looked, well, troubled. And perplexed.

Which was weird. Because Jack knew everything. Jack was always right.

Emily knew that.

Everyone knew that.

“What’s wrong?” Emily asked. “Jack, what is it?” Absently, she took out the tiny earpiece that she’d been wearing, and tossed it carelessly onto the floor. She knew she wouldn’t really

purple

need it anymore. Besides, the lights on it were burned out, and its chrome surface was cracked and broken.

“Nothing,” Jack replied. “It’s just … dammit, why can’t you be mine?”

“But I am yours, Jack.” She stroked his cock earnestly, making him gasp slightly as her fingertips tickled his balls. “My pussy, my ass, my hot little mouth … everything.” Slowly, Emily got down on her knees, her face right in front of her sexy brother’s engorged cock. With a grin, she leaned forward, giving the underside of Jack’s dick a loving, wet swipe of her tongue. “My whole body, Jack. It’s all yours … ssssllllppp all of it.”

To Emily’s surprise, Jack reached out, gently gripping her by her arms, and pulled her away from him. There was a sad, melancholy look in Jack’s eyes that Emily didn’t understand at all.

“I know that,” Jack said. “That’s not what I meant, though. I meant you. Not just your body. The Emily I wanted so bad, before all—all this—started happening.” He gestured towards his computers, and to a table off in the corner of the basement, where dozens of brand-new earpieces lay gleaming, soft purple and orange lights pulsing along their sides. “I want that Emily. To want me the way you do.”

Emily laughed. “You’re not making any sense, Jack,” she said. “I’m right here. What are you talking about?”

Jack didn’t say anything. Instead, he simply reached out, putting his finger under Emily’s chin, his head cocked as he looked wistfully at her face. “Never mind,” he said finally. “You’re right. You’re right here, right now. That’s all that matters.”

“Yep,” Emily said. Still seeing the slightly sad expression on her brother’s face, Emily stopped jerking him off, and sat up on the bed. “Seriously, do you need to do something else first, Jack? I mean, I really want you right now—like, you have no idea how much—but if you have something important to do, I’ll … I’ll wait, if you want.”

“No, umm …” Jack awkwardly ran his hands through his hair, looking a little confused, which puzzled Emily a little. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen her twin look awkward or confused. “No. You know what? Fuck it. The tests, the experiments … they can all wait for one night. Today, the only thing I want—I really want—is you, sis. Just, um …”

Jack kissed Emily on her forehead.

“… just the way you want me,” he finished finally.

“But I’ve wanted you for a long time,” Emily murmured. “I’ve always had this crazy dream about you, Jack … this crazy, naughty, awesome dream.” She leaned forward, putting her hands on her knees, her eyes shining with excitement as a huge smile spread across her face. “You and I, we’re on an island together, some tropical paradise, where it’s warm and beautiful and perfect, and the water’s crystal clear and the sky is

purple

bluer than blue, and we’re standing on the beach, and you’re wearing a tuxedo, except your feet are bare and you’re not wearing any socks or shoes, and I’m wearing just … nothing.” Emily gazed down happily at her naked body, before looking back up into Jack’s handsome face. “And we’re there on the beach, and we’re getting married, you and me, and everyone we know is there … Mom, Dad, Donna, the whole cheerleading squad, all of our friends and family, even Todd, everyone … they’re all there, watching us.”

“They are?” Jack asked. He sounded amused. And pleased. “And what happens next?”

“And then we say our vows, and we kiss, and it’s the best kiss ever,” Emily sighed dreamily. “Like, out of a fairy tale sort of good. And then you take me right there on the beach and make love to me, right there in front of everyone, with all of them watching us … and it’s perfect.”

“Funny,” Jack said softly. “I think I might’ve had that exact same dream before, too.” He leaned forward, kissing his sister, planting his lips hungrily on hers. Excitedly, Emily kissed him back, eagerly thrusting her tongue into his mouth, feeling the deliciously naughty heat—the good heat—begin to swell and burn between her legs again. She shivered as Jack cupped her ripe breasts, bouncing them in his hands as their tongues danced together, pinching her nipples hard between his fingertips. It made Emily feel so, so good …

… and so, so happy.

I’ve been wanting this for almost a week, Emily mused dreamily, a week that felt like forever …and now it’s here, this is perfect, it’s

purple

exactly what I always wanted …

“Go upstairs,” Jack said, as he broke off his kiss with his sister. “Don’t worry, I’ll be up in a few minutes. Go to your bedroom, and wear whatever you want. No cameras, no equipment, no toys … just you and me. I want you to have your fantasy tonight. Understand?”

Emily eagerly nodded.

And when Jack finally when upstairs into his sister’s bedroom a few minutes later, Emily was waiting for him, her eyes shining with adoration, her pert bottom resting on her heels as she knelt on her bed waiting for him. She wore only a simple, translucent white babydoll teddy, super short, its hem barely managing to cover the curves of her pert bottom, its silken fabric straining mightily to contain her huge, perky tits. Her long, flowing mane of blonde hair had been quickly tied into two big pigtails, tied with pink bows.

“I know we can’t really have a wedding day,” Emily murmured. “But this … I thought this could be kind of like our wedding night. That’s my fantasy.” She stared with shameless lust at her brother Jack as he stood in the doorway of her bedroom, her pretty blue eyes feasting on the sight of his gloriously naked body … and the scrumptious cock, standing proudly at attention, hard with desire … for her.

Emily was so happy, she thought she might cream herself right then and there.

“Wow,” Jack said admiringly. “This … yeah. This is perfect.” He climbed up onto Emily’s bed, crawling between his sister’s legs. He looked surprised, though, when Emily sat up, and gently put her hands on his chest, keeping him from climbing on top of her.

“Lie on your back,” Emily whispered. “You said this could be the way I wanted tonight, right? This is how I want it … our wedding night.” With a playful shove, she pushed him on his back, climbing on top of him instead. As she straddled his thighs, she reached down between her legs and tenderly began stroking Jack’s cock, loving how achingly stiff and big he was for her already. With an impish grin, she ran her thumbnail around the fat head of his dick, making him gasp with unexpected excitement … and then she made him groan with anticipation as she teased him with her slippery slit, letting him only trace his length up and down the entrance to her sex before sinking herself down fully onto his cock.

“Oh, Jack,” Emily mewled, as she impaled herself on her sexy brother’s stiff dick. “this is perfect … how it’s supposed to be … I missed having you inside of me … I … ohhhhhhh …” She closed her eyes, loving the sensation of Jack’s big shaft pushing deep inside her snug cunt, how her slick walls hugged his cock as she rose and fell on it. She smiled down at Jack as she rode him, gyrating her hips about in circles as his cock disappeared inside of her, making Jack gasp and groan in unexpected bliss … she could tell that he was loving fucking her, that being with her made him happier than when he was with Kimmy, or Donna, or even their mother Chelsea, or any of the other good little sluts that Jack liked to fuck …

… Emily knew that she was Jack’s favorite slut. His special slut.

And that he

purple

loved her.

“Yeah, Em,” Jack grunted, “this is why … nnnggghhh!!! … you’re the best, you’ll always be the best … uunngghh, fuck yeah, sis, so good, like that … it’s why I always wanted you, more than anyone, why … nnnggghhh!!!” He put his hands on his slutty sister’s hips, encouraging her to bounce with even greater enthusiasm up and down on his dick … which Emily cheerfully did. She leaned back as she bounced joyfully up and down on Jack’s cock, making sure that he could fuck her as hard and as deep as he wanted, looking up at the ceiling of her bedroom as his cock starting hitting just the perfect spots inside of her, making her want to scream, making her inch ever closer to the sweet release she’d wanted from him for such a long time. And as he drove his cock deeper and deeper inside of her, she let out soft, breathy gasps of utterly depraved joy, her gasps growing louder as the soft, fat tip of his cock began brushing against the entrance to her womb.

“Yes, Jack, please, oh please … yesssss …” Emily wailed happily, her whole body practically tingling with decadent pleasure as Jack’s thrusts inside of her dripping cunt grew more and more hungry with desire. Her hips flew madly as she rose up and down on top of Jack at a frantic pace, rising just about high enough so that only the tip of his cock stayed inside the warm, slick depths of her snatch, before she slammed herself back down on it again, burying it to the hilt inside her, again and again. And every hard, nasty thrust of inside of her made Emily dizzy with raw, primal lust, until she couldn’t hold herself back anymore …

Emily screamed again as she finally came, gushing pussyjuice all over her brother’s pistoning dick, finally getting to cum the way she’d so desperately wanted. She bucked and shuddered on top of Jack, pressing down lightly on his shoulders as she writhed in ecstasy, her body surrendering once more to the most deliciously dirty pleasure that she could imagine. The walls of her tight twat hugged Jack’s length as she orgasmed, gripping him with her wet, sinful warmth, and she moaned with primal lust as she felt him throbbing inside her as well. Emily couldn’t imagine anything better than fucking Jack, it felt so good, she needed it, she couldn’t imagine anything else better than being her brother’s perfect little fucktoy.

And as wave after wave of wicked, primal pleasure rippled through Emily’s naked, sweaty body, she looked down admiringly at her brother, feeling so lucky that he was nice enough to make her feel so good, and to know how to make her body practically explode with naughty bliss … and she knew that from the wild gleam in his eyes, and the way his hips were starting to slam roughly into the back of her thighs and her ass … Jack was ready to explode inside her, too.

“I love you, Jack,” Emily whispered happily. Tears ran down her pretty cheeks again, but they were tears of joy, flowing happily as she gently raked her nails down her twin brother’s chest, riding him in such rapturous ecstasy as he groaned in delight … and as his big cock pumped her snug, slick cunt full of his hot, incestuous baby batter once more. She’d loved fucking Tobias and his friends, loved being their dirty whore, but with Jack it was so much better, the best, actually, it was always incredible, every time she was lucky enough to suck her brother’s yummy cock, or spread her legs for him so he could fuck her, she loved it, it was always so good, she could never get enough of it, ever. She loved everything about being Jack’s perfect fuckdoll, wearing slutty outfits for him, letting him stick his cock in her whenever he wanted, wherever he wanted, doing whatever he wanted, no matter how perverted or crazy or disgusting, and she especially

purple

loved that she was lucky enough to be having his baby.

“Mmmmm … such a good slut,” Jack murmured contentedly, as his orgasm finally subsided. He shifted about slightly beneath Emily, making her squirm with delight, as she savored the sinful sensation of his spent cock staying buried inside of her. “I’m sorry that we haven’t done this for awhile, Em. I forgot how much I love fucking you.”

“Silly boy.” Emily leaned forward, giving her brother a chiding tap on the nose with her finger. “I’m your sister, why wouldn’t I be the best?” She wriggled her hips playfully, loving how it felt as some of Jack’s thick, creamy semen leaked out of her pussy. “Does that mean we can do this more—like, a lot more?”

“Absolutely,” Jack replied. He stretched his arms up lazily over his head, clearly enjoying the view of his gorgeous twin sister straddling him. “You’ll need to go to school, and do some things with the other cheerleaders, of course—I have some plans for all of you, for next week—but I think I want you staying closer to me. Much, much closer. You can be, um, my special helper. How does that sound?”

“Oh, Jack, that sounds amazing!” Emily squealed happily. “I’ll be the best helper, the best, I’ll make you so happy, I promise!” Her heart practically skipped a beat, and there was a flutter in her tummy, just thinking about how much naughty fun she was going to have with her sexy brother …

… though in the back of her mind, Emily vaguely wondered if that flutter wasn’t something else.

She supposed it didn’t matter.

“I know you will,” Jack said. “And you’ll do anything I want, right? Anything at all?”

Emily nodded … and then a hesitant look crossed her pretty face. “Does … does this mean that I don’t have to fuck anyone else anymore, then?” she asked uncertainly. “Any other guys, I mean. I … I don’t mind being with the other girls. Especially when I can share them with you. But I don’t want to, um, make you unhappy again.”

Smiling, Jack leaned up, kissing Emily gently on her forehead … and then he grabbed her by the waist, rolling her off of him, his softening cock slipping out of her snug, cum-filled cunt. “Well, I don’t know about that,” Jack said with a soft laugh, as he lay next to her on the bed. “It is kind of hot to see other guys sticking their dicks into your cute little pussy. I just think I need to be … I don’t know, maybe a little more involved next time, and in control.”

“Oh,” Emily said quietly … and then she smiled, and nodded. “I understand.”

Jack grinned. “I know you do,” he said. “Trust me.”