The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 7

The morning continued to be very, very strange for Emily.

Unlike the previous day, Emily wore her headphones in the car, while she drove herself and her brother to school. She didn’t know why, but she was feeling confused and disoriented at times, and when she felt that way, a dull, throbbed ache began to pound inside her head. When she wore the headphones, though – and listened to the beautiful, tuneless, static-filled noise that poured out of them – it all went away. Everything made perfect sense again.

Looking at her reflection in the rearview mirror, Emily noticed that her headphones were slightly different. They still blinked with their familiar pink lights, but the emerald lights were gone, replaced instead with a light purple color instead. And the pink and purple lights blinked in a different pattern, one far slower than the pink and emerald lights had blinked the day before. The odd music coming out of the headphones was slower as well, buzzing and crackling in staccato bursts.

Emily kept watching the lights in the mirror, their slow, steady pattern repeating over and over again. She smiled blissfully, watching that pattern … it made everything seem perfect, somehow. And she understood exactly what she needed to do. Strange new thoughts, exciting and wonderful fluttered through her mind, and she nodded to the slow beat of the tuneless music, trying to grasp what all of it meant.

Emily was so lost in her thoughts, she barely heard her brother Todd screaming at her, or grabbing her arm … she barely was aware of running through a red light, and abruptly turning the steering wheel to avoid running into a truck. She certainly wasn’t aware of how fast she was driving, oblivious to everything else on the road, or how she finally came to a screeching stop in the school parking lot, leaving a long trail of skid marks as she absently slammed on the brakes. And she never noticed Todd leaping out of the car, running into the school and away from her as fast as he possibly could.

None of that stuff was important.

It was important that Emily listen to the music … and listen to Jack. She needed to understand. Emily felt sure if she understood the strange music, she’d understand what Jack wanted, and what she was supposed to do. And Emily wanted to please Jack, who’d been so good to her, and who’d given her the wonderful headphones in the first place.

Well, that, and Emily also wanted to masturbate. Really, really badly.

From the moment Emily got out of her car to the moment she took her seat in homeroom, waiting for classes to begin, all Emily could think about was getting fucked rotten. She was dimly aware of going to her locker, getting her books, even talking to her best friend Donna and a few other girls about stuff that was boring and stupid, and clearly not about having a nice big yummy cock sliding into her needy pussy. But all that boring stuff … for Emily, it was like watching someone else talking to her friends, like she wasn’t even there. She wore her headphones the whole time, nodding and smiling, but not paying the slightest attention at all to anything that anyone said to her. Her body was there … but her mind was elsewhere.

In Emily’s mind, she was home, in her bedroom, just wearing black stockings and high heels. Her legs were spread invitingly open, and Jack – her amazing, handsome brother Jack – was kneeling between her legs, his lovely big dick rock hard, just for her. She sighed, thinking of him teasing the lips of her nether regions with its tip … and then thrusting it hard inside her, fucking her like some dirty whore. She imagined looking up at his face while he pounded her pretty snatch, screaming his name when he shuddered and filled her cunt with spurt after spurt of his hot cum …

By the time the bell rang to signal the end of homeroom, Emily was sort of glad she wasn’t wearing panties. If she had been, they would’ve been ruined, utterly drenched by the lewd juices leaking out from between her legs. Nervously, she took a cloth handkerchief out of her purse before getting out of her seat, wiping at her damp, glistening thighs before heading to her first class of the day.

And then it got stranger.

During her first class – American History, with Mrs. Winters – all Emily could think about was her mother, laying naked between her legs, eating out her cum-filled pussy. Jack was kneeling behind their mother, fucking her doggystyle and slapping her ass and calling them both filthy sluts. While those naughty thoughts ran through Emily’s head, she found herself softly moaning a few times, enough to draw a few odd stares from the classmates sitting near her. And once she moaned loud enough to earn a cold, hard stare from Mrs. Winters herself, who pointedly asked Emily if she was having some sort of problem, and told her to kind remove her headphones, or else they’d be confiscated until the end of the school day.

Terrified, Emily quickly took off her headphones. She hated it – somehow, it felt wrong to her – but she knew that she couldn’t afford to lose them for a whole day … or, even worse, never get them back. As she tucked them away securely in her purse, though, she suddenly became aware of all the curious looks she was getting from her friends and classmates – a few looking quite concerned, but more giving her taunting smirks. Her head started to throb and pound again, and Emily put her head quietly down on her desk, wishing she could go home.

“Emily?” Donna whispered. Her best friend sat two rows over, closer to some of the jocks and cheerleaders sneering at Emily. “Are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fine,” Emily lied. She closed her eyes and pretended to listen to Mrs. Winters talk about the Teapot Dome Scandal. Mercifully, Mrs. Winters didn’t ask Emily to answer any questions, or sit up straight, or do anything. Instead, she left Emily alone … and the instant class ended, Emily’s hand flew into her purse, and she put on her headphones.

Everything immediately felt better. The throbbing in Emily’s head disappeared.

Though …

During her second class – Intermediate Chemistry, with Mr. Hill – Emily imagined herself straddling her brother Jack, completely naked this time, her back to him as she rode his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. His strong hands gripped her slender hips tightly as his cock rapidly pistoned in and out of her slippery slit. Emily writhed in wanton delight, looking down at the beautiful sight of Jack’s cock sliding deep inside her pussy … and at her mother, lying on her stomach between Jack’s splayed legs, licking Jack’s shaft and teasing Emily’s clit with that talented tongue of hers.

“Don’t stop,” Emily murmured, “don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop, that feels so good, please keep fucking me …”

“Emily? Excuse me?”

Emily’s eyes flew wide open. The blood drained from her pretty face as she realized her entire algebra class was staring at her in shock. Mr. Hill stared at her as well, a look of both anger and concern on his face.

What did you just say, young lady?” Mr. Hill snapped at her. “And do take those headphones of yours off. We’re here to learn, not lounge around and listen to music.”

Taking off her headphones, Emily could hear the sounds of soft, mocking laughter coming from the back of the classroom. She also could hear the whispers, all around the room … everyone talking about her. She slumped down in her chair. Chills ran through her, and she found herself wiping sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand.

“S-s-sorry, Mr. Hill,” Emily stammered meekly. “It w-won’t happen again. P-promise.”

The expression of anger on Mr. Hill’s face vanished. “Are … are you feeling all right, Emily?” the math teacher asked her. There was a note of great concern in his voice. “You don’t look well. Perhaps the nurse–”

“The nurse,” Emily said, nodding her head vigorously. She grabbed her purse and her books, practically leaping out of her seat as she suddenly headed for the door. “Yeah, I haven’t, um, been feeling too good, probably been working out too hard for cheerleading tryouts … think maybe I just need to lie down for a bit … is that okay, Mr. Hill?”

“Of course,” the math teacher replied, though he seemed somewhat taken aback by Emily’s sudden outburst. He opened one of his desk drawers, rummaged around, and took out a pad of hall passes. He scribbled something on one of the passes, tore it off, and handed it to Emily. “Straight to the nurse. Understand?”

“Yes,” Emily said, fidgeting nervously. She wanted to leave. Very much.

“And Emily,” Mr. Hill said in a low voice, “if there’s something the matter … anything at all … you can tell me. It’s okay. I want to help you.”

“I know,” Emily said, taking the pass impatiently from him. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

Before Mr. Hill could say anything else, Emily darted out of the room. The second she was in the hallway, she put her headphones back on, and a sweet sensation of relief washed over her whole body. She bounded merrily through the hallway, down a flight of stairs towards the east wing of Patriot High School … far away from the nurse’s office, and straight towards the girls’ bathroom in that part of the school instead. Most of the east wing was being renovated, and almost all of its rooms were under construction. Only the bathrooms were being left alone, and since students didn’t have much reason to go to that part of the school, they were usually empty, save for the occasional delinquent who would go there to smoke a cigarette or a joint.

Emily shoved the bathroom door open, carelessly tossing her books and her purse on the cold tile floor. She ran into one of the bathroom stalls, and took a seat on a toilet, hiking up her short pleated skirt over her slender hips. Spreading her legs open wide, she plunged her fingers into her sopping pussy, and let out a loud cry of sweet wicked relief.

“OH! SHIT! YES!” Emily cried happily, her quavering voice echoing throughout the empty bathroom. Furiously, she finger-fucked herself with one finger, then another, then a third, cramming them into her slick cunt as hard as she could. Her hand moved quickly between her legs, sliding in and out of her wet slit as hard and as fast as she could.

It didn’t take long for Emily to find the sweet release she’d been craving all morning. She’d been thinking so many deliciously dirty thoughts all morning … they’d made her so incredibly horny, and she’d been on the brink of having a loud, filthy orgasm even before she’d entered the bathroom. Her naughty fingers weren’t as good as a cock – and Emily knew they wouldn’t be nearly as good as Jack’s cock, when he finally fucked her – but her fingers would have to do, for the moment. She began rubbing her thumb against her aching clit, ramming her fingers even more insistently into her pussy … and then she leaned back, still sitting on the toilet, her hips beginning to spasm wildly.

“FUCK! YES! OHH! MMF!! OHHH!!!” Emily screamed, not caring who heard her. Biting her lip, she thrust her fingers even deeper into her cunt, and shook with pleasure as a hard, dirty orgasm rocked her body. Juices poured out of her steaming pussy, drenching her hand and her wrist and her thighs as well. Her pussy contracted hard against her fingers, which kept ravaging her needy sex with quick, savage strokes. Her heart raced as another wave of pleasure ran through her body, then another … the beautiful, wanton heat burning intensely between her legs kepting pulsing, spreading wonderfully throughout her eager body.

Finally, her orgasms subsided. Emily slumped on the toilet, her back pressed against a cold pipe, her fingers still lightly playing with her sodden pussy. Smiling lewdly, Emily struggled to sit up … and her headphones fell off.

Emily suddenly realized she wasn’t alone in the bathroom.

“OH! SHIT! YES!” echoed another voice, from an adjacent bathroom stall.

Emily was horrified for a moment … but the horror passed quickly. It sounded like … well, it sounded like her, just a few moments ago. Puzzled, Emily pulled down her skirt, and then leaned down, so she could look under the wall of the stall where she was sitting.

Two stalls down, Emily saw a pair of feet. Girl’s feet, wearing a pair of pink sneakers. And the feet were moving about, moving in rhythm to the sounds of something plunging wetly into something sticky … and to the sounds of ragged, excited breathing.

Intrigued, Emily got up. Flashes of pink and light purple lights danced in front of her eyes. The flashes made her feel emboldened, somehow. She left her stall, walked down to the other one that was occupied … and grabbed the closed door of that occupied stall, tugging hard at it. After the second tug, the flimsy latch gave way, and the door flew open.

Sitting on the toilet in the stall was none other than Charlotte, the captain of the cheerleading squad … Charlotte, the beautiful dark-haired senior who every guy (and some girls) lusted after in the high school. Charlotte, the bitch who hated Emily, and loved for nothing better than to make Emily’s life utterly miserable.

The fact that Charlotte was sitting in the toilet stall didn’t particularly surprise Emily. Nor did the fact that Charlotte’s teeny-tiny barely-there shorts were pulled down to her ankles, and her legs were spread wide open. Even the fact that Charlotte was furiously masturbating, her busy plunging in and out of her slutty cunt … that didn’t surprise Emily, either.

No, what surprised Emily was that Charlotte was wearing a pair of headphones similar to her own. Charlotte’s headphones were just a little bit bigger than Emily’s, though, and had three blinking lights instead of two – pink, emerald, and a large yellow light, which all blinked together in a fast, complicated pattern.

More flashes of pink and purple – bigger, and much more insistent – danced in front of Emily’s eyes. An evil grin spread across Emily’s face.

“Well, well,” Emily said, looking down coldly at Charlotte, “what have we here? Charlotte the harlot, fucking herself in the ladies’ room …” Emily crouched down in front of her nemesis. “Guess you like being watched, bitch. You haven’t even stopped playing with yourself.”

Charlotte didn’t say anything. Instead, she continued playing with herself. Emily grabbed her rival’s chin, forcing the girl to look at her … and she saw the vacant, confused look in Charlotte’s dark eyes, along with the streaks of tears running down her pale face.

“I … I … ohh! … I can’t help it!” Charlotte said, her voice shaking as she kept fucking herself. “I need to cum … I need cock …” She gave Emily a pleading look. “What’s wrong with me?”

“Apart from you’re a slut? Nothing,” Emily said cold. There was a part of Emily that was shocked by her own words. She’d never stood up to Charlotte before. Never even dared to do so. But speaking like this, to Charlotte … Emily had to admit, it was turning her on. A lot.

“Besides, you don’t deserve cock. Or to cum,” Emily said. Keeping her hand on Charlotte’s chin, she stepped closer to the cheerleading captain, almost shoving her crotch in Charlotte’s face. “Eat my pussy first. Then maybe I’ll let you cum.”

Charlotte looked up at Emily like she’d just been slapped across the face. She stopped fucking herself, her body frozen in shock. The dull fog of confusion in her dark eyes drifted away as they narrowed at Emily, replaced by a slow, burning fury. “Excuse me?” Charlotte hissed at Emily. She started to get up, giving Emily a light shove away from her. “How dare you speak to me that way, you stupid … little … twat. You weren’t going to make the cheerleading squad this year anyway, but I can promise you, I’m going to make your pathetic life a living hell –”

A loud crack echoed throughout the bathroom, as Emily slapped Charlotte across the face. Hard. A red mark began to spread across the cheerleading captain’s pale cheek. Stunned into silence, Charlotte gave Emily a look of utter disbelief … which only made Emily’s heart even faster with excitement.

Before she could think about what she was doing, Emily grabbed Charlotte by her hair, twisting it hard between her fingers. Charlotte screamed. Emily didn’t care. Her eyes shining with a wicked joy, Emily dragged Charlotte out of the stall, forcing the raven-haired cheerleading captain to half-stumble, half-crawl to the counter of sinks opposite the sinks.

Emily jumped up on the counter, pulling up her skirt as she sat on it with her legs spread open. She shoved Charlotte down on her knees in front of her, still holding onto the other girl’s head, so Charlotte’s face was just a few inches away from her cunt.

“I said eat my pussy, slut,” Emily commanded Charlotte. “I know you’ve done it before. Sluts like you always eat lots of pussy.” She couldn’t believe what she was saying. It felt like electricity was coursing through her veins. She’d never felt so excited before, or so alive. Her whole body tingled with a shameless joy, and she pulled Charlotte’s face even close to her slit. “Look at me while you lick me, too. I want to see how much you enjoy it.”

For a second, Emily thought she saw the hate in Charlotte’s eyes burning even more brightly. Then, she noticed Charlotte’s headphones, blinking intensely, its pattern of pink and emerald and yellow growing faster and faster. As the headphones blinked, the rage in Charlotte’s eyes faded, replaced with a dull confusion instead … and Charlotte stuck out her pretty pink tongue, and began to dutifully lick Emily’s slit.

“That’s better,” Emily said with a contented sigh, watching Charlotte lap at her pussy. The cheerleading captain, evidently, had some experience eating snatch. That, or she’s a natural at it, Emily thought wickedly. Emily hadn’t ever given much thought about Charlotte before, besides just disliking her. She certainly hadn’t ever thought about having the girl eat her out before. But as Charlotte’s marvelous tongue parted her soft, moist folds and began to push deeper into her pussy with insistent licks, Emily suddenly found herself thinking about how much fun it would be to use Charlotte as her own personal fucktoy … to do whatever she wanted with her …

Jack would love that, Emily thought excitedly. I bet Jack would love to watch …

“Ohh … mmm … yeah, Charlotte,” Emily said to Charlotte, looking down at the pussy-eating cheerleading captain. “That’s it … kiss my clit … kiss it, slut.” She let out another happy sigh as Charlotte’s lips found her rosebud and began to suck on it. “We’ll be able to do … ohh … do this all the time, when we’re both on the cheerleading squad. You’d like that, slut, wouldn’t you?”

Charlotte’s eyes welled with tears. Emily twisted Charlotte’s hair even harder, and the dark-haired girl let out a muffled cry.

Wouldn’t you, slut?” Emily repeated forcefully.

Charlotte nodded dully.

“Good,” Emily said. She began to grind her wet cunt against Charlotte’s face, smearing her juices all over the girl’s cheeks. “Then make me cum, bitch. Make me cum, and you can play with yourself … OH! OH! SHIT!”

Charlotte’s tongue began to lap ravenously at Emily’s slick pussy, her tongue running up and down Emily’s slit with hard, deep, licks, stopping occasionally to suckle on Emily’s clit. She stabbed her tongue deep into Emily’s folds, fucking Emily’s pussy with wild abandon, like her tongue a small, squirming cock. She looked up at Emily’s lust-crazed face while her mouth devoured Emily’s pussy, her own hand diving frantically between her legs so she could play with herself again.

Emily threw her legs over Charlotte’s shoulders, locking her ankles behind the dark-haired girl’s head. She couldn’t think anymore. All she knew was that Charlotte’s tongue felt fantastic, buried inside her cunt … and when Charlotte began to softly lick her asshole, too, Emily screamed even louder, and started to shamelessly hump Charlotte’s face.

“UNHH!! UNGHH!! FUCK!!!” Emily’s whole body shook as she came, her hips and her pussy slamming against Charlotte’s face. She felt like her sex was exploding, filling her body with pleasure and her mind with delirious joy. She vaguely felt Charlotte shuddering as well, and knew that her fucktoy was cumming as well. Emily didn’t mind, though. Instead, she just kept grinding and smashing her dripping pussy against Charlotte’s pretty slut face, breathing hard, finally letting go of Charlotte’s hair as her heart stopped pounding so hard inside her chest.

“Get up, slut,” Emily said finally to Charlotte. The dark-haired cheerleading captain looked like a disaster, still kneeling in front of Emily on the bathroom floor. Her hair was a complete mess, and her pale, pretty face was smeared with Emily’s fuck juices. Trembling, Charlotte rose. Emily smiled tenderly at the cheerleading captain … and then slapped her across the face again, harder this time.

“Don’t wash your face,” Emily said coldly to Charlotte. “I want you to wear my cum on your face. You should be proud to wear it, slut. And I want you back here after lunch, on your knees, ready to eat me again. Understand?”

Charlotte nodded, though she still seemed bewildered, and uncertain of herself. Emily thought that Charlotte looked like she’d just woken up from some nightmare, and still wasn’t quite sure yet of what was real, and what was the nightmare.

“Y-yes,” Charlotte said in a quivering voice. The cold confidence and pride that usually filled the cheerleading captain was completely gone. “I-I understand.”

Emily raised an eyebrow. “Yes … what?”

“Y-yes … m-mistress,” Charlotte said reluctantly. She practically spat the last word out, fighting back tears. The yellow lights on Charlotte’s headphones blazed brightly, blinking like strobe lights. Charlotte began to fidget, looking around the bathroom in confusion, finally picking up her shorts and staring at them, puzzled.

Emily slid off the bathroom counter, and pulled down her skirt, straightening it once more. “Good,” Emily said. She walked over to Charlotte and wrapped her arm around the girl’s waist, giving Charlotte a kiss on her cum-smeared cheek. “We’re going to have lots of fun together, slut. Lots.”

A strange thought suddenly ran through Emily’s head. She nodded, understanding.

“I need those,” Emily said abruptly, and she ripped away Charlotte’s headphones. “Calibration.” Charlotte began to sob, and looked helplessly at Emily. However, Emily didn’t notice.

Emily didn’t have the faintest idea what calibration was, or why she remembered that she needed to bring the headphones back to Jack, especially since she didn’t even know that Charlotte had a pair of headphones … for that matter, she didn’t even know why the thought of using Charlotte as her own personal lesbian fucktoy was such a total turn-on, and was making her more and more horny the more she thought about it.

“Please,” Charlotte said helplessly to Emily, “don’t take away my headphones. I need them. I really need them, I don’t know what I’ll do without them …”

Ignoring Charlotte, Emily scooped up her books, and her purse. “Lunchtime,” Emily said, shoving Charlotte’s headphones to the bottom of her purse. “I hope you’re still hungry for pussy.”

Emily took out her own headphones. She put them on … and smiled.

Everything was just so, so perfect.

Emily headed off to her third class of the day.

She planned to daydream about Jack fucking her again … at least, until lunch.